Lynn Layton Cadillac Nissan

Decatur, Alabama 35601
Lynn Layton Cadillac Nissan Info

AWalker
8/24/2016

"Great Customer Service and Friendly Satff"

The staff is always so pleasant and helpful. There were two people that stood out on this particular visit. My two year old and I were sitting in the waiting area and the sales manager walked by; my son said where's he going momma. I said I didn't know but before I could finish explain; he quickly came back and said "young man what did you ask" so my son preceded to ask him what he was doing and where he was going. That clead to about 5-7 min convo between my two year old and the sales manager. I'm sure he was busy but he decided to take a few minutes to acknowledge my son and to speak with him and that really stood out to me. The next person was a customer service relations lady that basically did the same thing. The friendliness of the Satff means a lot to me.

Josh Bolan

Michele61Rogue
8/16/2016

"Very nice and courteous people. "

Was told by another Nissan dealer that no one could beat their price. They were wrong, y'all did! Was told to go see y'all by a friend. Glad we listened to him. Very satisfied with my purchase.

Trista Lester and I don't know the guy's name at the end, but they were both great people to deal with.

Kk
8/13/2016

"Nail in tire"

Got new tire, oil change. Went well. No problems at all.,............good experience. Good they were a lot of help. Thank you. Good good job

Uncertain of name

saralynn0412
8/02/2016

"Great experience!"

Paige did a great job. I loved how she didn't pressure me into making a decision about purchasing a car. She was helpful in answering questions that I had. I will be back for my next car purchase!

Paige Mitchell

am
7/29/2016

"Great "

This was the best car buying experience I have had. Very easy and pleasant. Tim was great. Thanks Tim for helping me get in my new car, love it!

Tim

akilgo
7/21/2016

"Great experience!"

This makes my 3rd vehicle purchase from Lynn Layton Nissan and all 3 were purchased from Norris Gholston. Norris and the entire team (Gary and Matt) are great! I would highly recommend this dealership!

Norris Gholston

cem
7/14/2016

"comfortable and easy"

Information about the car given in "small doses" giving us time to process. Trista listened to find out what we wanted and did not want.

Trista

Verizon24
7/05/2016

"Wonderful experience"

Great service!! Jeff Downing was amazing! Highly recommend Lynn Layton! Got the car we wanted at the price that worked for us! Everyone was so nice!

Jeff Downing

Michelle
7/03/2016

"2016 Altima"

I had purchased Nissans from Lynn Layton several years ago (4 Nissans in the past) but my last new car purchase was a Buick... I had always had great service from James and the service Dept so when I began to look for a new car, I called James and spoke with him concerning my concerns because I have had neck surgery and was concerned about the comfort available in a Nissan car. I have a lot of neck pain due to an injury and surgery in my neck. I followed his recommendation and came to the lot and took a test drive. My salesman was Danny Boyles and he was very helpful in describing all that Nissan offered in a comfortable ride. We were able to work out the numbers for my trade and I purchased another Altima, which I had owned before. So far I am pleased with the comfort and ride of my new purchase. Everyone was friendly and very helpful through the process of my purchase. I am looking forward to many years of service and comfort of my new car. Thank you for all your help! Michelle

Danny Bowles

Paul32
6/30/2016

"Great Experience"

Paige was very nice, helpful and professional. I never felt pushed or pressured to make a decision. I felt like the price was right. I would do it again.

Paige Mitchell