Lynn Layton Cadillac Nissan

2402 Highway 31 S, Decatur, Alabama 35601

Makes: Cadillac|Nissan|Service Center

Lynn Layton Cadillac Nissan
Lynn Layton Cadillac Nissan Info

"Had a great experience. "

Excellent service. Very courteous staff. Love my Cadillac SRX . Wonderful vehicle . Drives very smoothly. Like all the bells and whistles that come standard.Will definitely consider another Cadillac.

James Botche

"Wonderful Buying Experience!"

We had a wonderful buying experience from the time we arrived at the car lot. The personnel were friendly, courteous and most helpful. We were immediately greeted by sales representative, Dan Knighten, who helped us find exactly what we were looking for. He made us feel very comfortable and was knowledgeable and helpful in every way. We drove home our new SRX Cadillac that same day! It was the perfect color, perfect ride, perfect style and perfect price! Thank you for a wonderful buying experience!

Dan Knighten

"I rated the service staff and the sales staff as I did..."

I rated the service staff and the sales staff as I did because they are professional, friendly, courteous and willing to provide the service that makes Lynn Layton a very good place to be treated well in all aspects that a company should provide..

Norris Gholston

"On Jan.26,2012 I travel to Decatur, AL from Newport News,..."

On Jan.26,2012 I travel to Decatur, AL from Newport News, VA (770 Miles oneway) to purchase A new 2011 Chevy Avalanche that I had viewed on the internet.The reason I traveled such a distance just to buy a vehicle;was professionalism,a willness to help me and the truck I liked very much.When I reach the dealership I was shown and given every courtesy A buyer would like,especially...honesty.I was happy with the deal we made; picked up my new truck and traveled back to Virginia.Lynn Layton Chevrolet is Number 1 in my book, and my many,many THANKS go to sales person Mr.Stan Curnel!!!!!

Stan Curnel

"On 9/27/2011 I called the service dept, at Lynn Layton..."

On 9/27/2011 I called the service dept, at Lynn Layton Nissan Decatur, AL, to get an estimate for a tune up on my 2001 Nissan Frontier pickup. I had already contacted 4 other mechanics in town for estimates, all came to around $450. I talked to James on the phone, I told him I wanted a tune up (which every mechanics knows that means new plugs, point, and wires). He ask me how many miles on the truck. I said 60,000, the he said you need the 60,000 mile service, that includes an oil change, and cost $399, he went on to say we only use Nissan parts and you can trust us. I decided to let them do it, when I got to the service center, the guy I talked to on the phone was not there. So I talked to a guy named Jim. I told him I needed a tune up, because I am starting a new job, that will require me to drive over 400 miles a week. He ask how many miles on the truck, I told him 60,000. Then he said you need the 60,000 mile service. He told me it would cost $399. I told him that I didn't not an oil change. Which he said that would save about $50. I also said I thought the belt might need to be replaced. He said that would be an extra $130. He knowingly let me think that I was getting a tune up, all they did was replace the belts, add some fuel and oil additive, and do an inspection. It cost me $488.18. When I got home I looked under the hood to see the new wires to realize I still had the old ones. I called the service center to find out why, Jim said we never discussed a tune up, and that would cost a lot more. He had a attitude about it. He new he mislead me about the work, there was no way I would have let them do the service, if I knew that it was only a inspection, when I could have gotten a full tune up at other places for almost the same price. I wonder how many people have been tricked this way. The invoice number on my bill is 195753.

Jim and James

"I was looking for a very specific used car and found it..."

I was looking for a very specific used car and found it at Lynn Layton. I spoke to Norris Goldston about buying the car and the fact that it would have to be shipped to me in Houston, TX. He was very quick with a shipping quote and a reasonable delivered price. We worked the deal over the phone and the team at Lynn Layton was able to deal with any hurdles easily and quickly. The car was delivered as described, and promptly. The over all experience was great. I am very happy with the car and the service provided by Lynn Layton. They never tried any shady dealer tactics, and went above and beyond what I expected of them. Especially considering, I am not likely to be a repeat customer because of the distance. Given the chance to do it all again, I would, without hesitation. Steve

Norris Goldston