Lynn Layton Cadillac Nissan

Decatur, Alabama 35601
Lynn Layton Cadillac Nissan Info

Rhonda
5/26/2016

"It was very good, Courtney was very quick to get me a quote "

I have given his card to someone and recommended him. He was very good at showing me the car's bells and whistles and took his time to make sure I knew how to operate it.

Courtney Gray

Miss mary
5/13/2016

"Treated special"

I stopped by with out appointment and was treated with respect. The work was done timely. The waiting area was clean and well stocked with snacks. I left feeling as if I was their most important customer. Very nice!

Sorry I don't remember his name. My fault not his.

Jlemmon33
5/10/2016

"Sales was good "

Paige did a great job! Wish we could have worked out a better deal but got what I could afford. Over all I liked my experience at Lynn Layton!

Paige

jmorg
5/09/2016

"Every car buying experience should go this smoothly"

One of the most frustrating purchases for me has always been vehicle transactions. The pressure, the tactics, the amount of my day that is consumed has pushed me away from making a purchase until I just could not hold out any longer. That was not my experience with Lynn Layton and my sales representative Forest Vaughn. Forest had the vehicle waiting for me when I arrived. He was knowledgeable about vehicle and did not pressure me after the drive. I was able to make my decision in my own time. Very professional and very impressive. This is my second purchase from Lynn Layton and the entire experience was worth the drive to Decatur. The entire staff seemed dedicated to making the experience as pleasant as possible. This is my second purchase from Lynn Layton Nissan and it will not be my last.

Forest Vaughn

Sarah81
4/20/2016

"Had great customer service during our visit"

We had a very nice experience Saturday while car shopping. Everyone was very pleasant. Thanks for a great experience. We will definitely recommend you to our friends and family.

Forest Vaughn

cwoos
4/08/2016

"Great Experience!"

My wife and I are impressed with Lynn Layton Nissan Decatur! Mel was our salesman and so professional and helpful! Matt was also helpful in meeting our needs! The rest of the staff we found friendly and courteous! I have been looking for some time for just the right trunk for me and after searching Scottsboro, Ft Payne, Guntersville-Boaz, plus Huntsville I finally found the right, long awaited truck! We found your dealership to be the best for us! Thank you Mel and Lynn Layton Nissan! Sincerely, Charles Woosley

Mel

djl1234
4/08/2016

"Great service "

Great dealership. Great people. Great service I always feel confident coming to this dealership. I feel they have our best interest in mind always. Would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone

Josh

Nismo16
4/06/2016

"Picky Nismo Purchase"

I knew what car I wanted, color and accessories etc.These guys found the -exact- car I wanted and had it delivered within a couple days, despite my unwillingness to change any little detail of my imagined perfect car. I couldn't be more pleased with my car purchasing experience. I will, and have, suggest Lynn Layton and their crack sales team to anyone looking to buy a vehicle.

Trista (Forgive me if I spelled it wrong!)

tdmitchal
4/05/2016

"A dealership sales team that is a model for everyone else."

I would like to say what a awesome experience we had at Lynn Layton. We had already looked at other dealerships locally and what we found was the circus had come to town. I can't tell you how ridiculous our experience was at other dealerships. When we walked into Lynn Layton at that moment we already knew this was our place to do business. The sales team was professional and really listened to what we wanted. They knew their product they were selling and it was all about information about the car, not what they wanted to push on us. We were trading in a vehicle and they gave us 2K more than anyone else had to offer for our trade-in and they came of the list price on the new car dramatically. They wrapped the package up and with a big red bow on top, how could we say no? We now are a huge fan of Lynn Layton and we are home.

Forest

Vette guy
3/26/2016

"Had an oil change....0"

Lynn layton has always been a class act.the staff is top notch.i do recomend you to any person who is looking for a vechicle...