Lynn Layton Cadillac Nissan

Decatur, Alabama 35601
Lynn Layton Cadillac Nissan Info

davej
8/29/2015

"Excellent buying experience without any pressure"

Excellent Service from the entire staff. Dan and Matt were a pleasure to deal with and made the sales process go very smoothly and professionally

Dan, Matt

PhilHogan
8/19/2015

"Worth the time!"

I had a terrific experience at Lynn Layton. The staff was outstanding. They bent over backwards to make things happen for me. Robbie Anderson & Kyle Looney were top notch. They had great knowledge of the cars & all the options & how they worked. I will recommend to anyone who asks & will buy my next car from them too.

Robbie Anderson & Kyle Looney

Patunya
8/18/2015

"short sweet and satisfied"

I told Keith Rudder what I needed and he made it happen. All I had to do is pick out which car and sign papers. Fast and easy.

Keith Rudder

Crossover girl
8/06/2015

"Great service!"

They did everything I asked. Called when it was ready. Had it waiting by the door when I arrived. Great experience! I will not dread the next trip.

Josh & James

Dave Pridemore
8/04/2015

"More than worth the drive!"

I drove 69 miles to purchase my Rogue from Danny Boyle at Lynn Layton Nissan. I found the vehicle listed and pictured in the online inventory listings which was extremely helpful. I called the next day with the stock number and things couldn't have been handled in a more smooth or professional way. Danny was sincere and helpful without ever being pushy or artificial. He swiftly handled the pre-approval procedure by phone and communicated effectively and courteously throughout the entire transaction. He also followed up after the sale to be sure everything was satisfactory. After negative experiences with Nissan dealers in Birmingham and Cullman, I STRONGLY recommend folks make the easy drive to Decatur to do business with REAL people who still believe in character, honesty, and integrity. Call Danny Boyles at Lynn Layton, you'll be glad you did!

Danny and Wes

Katy&Cody
8/04/2015

"Great rogue, truck, salesman, and dealership"

We purchased a 2014 Nissan Rogue in February from Courtney and had a great experience, so when we began to look into trading in our ranger for a bigger truck, we contacted Courtney. He scheduled an appointment and showed us different options. He asked us our price range and worked very hard to keep us where we wanted to be. He went above and beyond the call of duty to help answer all of our questions and concerns. We ended up purchasing a 4 door 2015 Nissan Frontier. We would highly recommend Lynn Layton and salesman Courtney Gray to anybody!

Courtney Gray

Fsr01
7/15/2015

"2nd car purchase from Lynn Layton"

Outstanding folks to work with. Smooth and simple purchase process. Top notch staff, facilities, and selection. Used cars are picked carefully, and chosen selectively. Will buy from them again.

Danny Boyles

rv777
7/03/2015

"Great, prompt service."

Got me in and out in an hour. Love that quick service and great facilities. Booked my appointment on line with no problems at all!

James

travel4u
7/01/2015

"Great Experience"

I was very pleased with the experience of purchasing a new car at this dealership from the sales to the finance experience it was great all around.

Shane

djl1234
6/27/2015

"Great Service"

As always our experience at Lynn Layton Cadillac was wonderful. The service was top notch and the people are a pleasure to work with. Thanks for the assistance.

Hazel Foster, Josh (from service)