Lynn Layton Cadillac Nissan

Lynn Layton Cadillac Nissan Info

J Brazeale
2/05/2016

"Well worth the drive!"

This was our first time doing business with Lynn Layton in Decatur and it was well worth our drive from the Shoals. After trying to deal with our local dealer, we thought we would try going somewhere else and we were so happy with our decision. Shane Terry made our car buying experience a breeze. If you are looking for the best prices with up front honesty and no pressure, then look no further! Lynn Layton is the place to go!!

Shane Terry

sierrab
2/03/2016

"Great experience"

I came to Lynn Layton all the way from Atlanta to purchase my first car. Everything went very smoothly. I wasn't satisfied with the first car I test drove, so I was shown others that I might be interested in and fell in love with the Nissan Rogue the second I saw it. Everyone at Lynn Layton was professional, kind, and patient. I would definitely recommend coming here to purchase your next vehicle!

Matt, Forest

Tiger72
1/22/2016

"Always great service"

We have been customers of Lynn Layton for years, and we have never failed to receive the best service possible whether sales or service. We have purchased Silverado pickups, GM vehicles, and the SRX that was serviced yesterday. We always shop around and then return to Lynn Layton to purchase. We recommend Lynn Layton to others often. Our next vehicle will almost certainly be bought from Lynn Layton.

I don't have the name, but he was very courteous and efficient. I always receive the very best service at Lynn Layton Cadillac.

Tim
1/20/2016

"Quick, Easy and No Pressure!"

The Salesman Mr. Boyles was very attentive to our request. Was not pushy and worked quickly to find what we were looking for. With some dealerships you feel automatic pressure. Not so at this dealership. I would recommend to everyone to visit this dealership if your wanting a good experience.

Danny Boyles

pe paws boys
1/19/2016

"this has been the best of my two buying experiences at llcnt"

this sales was handled better than any I have had is resent years. Sales personal were very good about taking care of there customers , all my needs were met without any issues.

courtney gray

longm1
1/14/2016

"Routine service."

I have no additional comments as to my most recent routine service received this week. Everything was handled in an outstanding manner and we are very satisfied. .

Blaineb
12/17/2015

"The best experience at a dealership in a long time"

I come in for a repair thinking the worst but was suprised by the techs finding a simple fix, at some places I could have been taken for a ride on the cost but ended up costing nothing, thanks to the dealerships workers on doing the right thing.

Josh

newcar13
11/26/2015

"Needed a checkup and small paint job"

Everything was handled fast and correctly---no complaints at all!!!difficult to expand on when everything was doin well and to my satisfaction!!! I called, was taken care of and that's the way I like it!!! Have always been pleased with the service department----have used them for years!!!!

Randy and Josh

Crowe1
11/17/2015

"Awesome "

My husband has bought from this Dealership in the past and always had a positive experience so that and the fact that they have no Doc Fees made the choice for us to drive an hour from home to buy a new vehicle! I will return to Lynn Layton again!

Forest Vaughn

randyw11
10/30/2015

"COULDN'T BE HAPPIER"

OUTSTANDING BUYING EXPERIENCE!!! I WILL BUY ALL MY CARS FROM THIS DEALERSHIP. MY SALESMAN, KYLE LOONEY, ANSWERED ALL MY QUESTIONS AND TREATED ME EXCELLENT. THANKS, KYLE.

KYLE LOONEY, MATT HOWARD