Lynn Layton Cadillac Nissan

Lynn Layton Cadillac Nissan Info

masjml
5/19/2015

"Great customer service"

I came in to the dealership for a complimentary oil change. The service rep was friendly and very professional. My car was immediately serviced, and I was in and out in less than an hour.

Josh

Theresa 3223
5/10/2015

"Great Service"

Every time I go in the service iis excellent. The work performed is fast and efficient. This is my first time to own a Nissan. Because of the people and customer service here I will always come back.

James

christy hawker
4/10/2015

"Salesman was great and a joy to work with"

In the past I always dread talking to a car salesman, but My husband and I came in on a Saturday and looked at cars and spoke to Forest Vaughn, and when I came back in on Monday, I made sure I asked for him. We were both very pleased with his personality and how "non pushy" he was. I will recommend him and the dealership to anyone looking for a car. He was very nice and very comfortable to work with.

Forest Vaughn

Maize&Blue Fan
4/10/2015

"Car Buying Experience"

Will did a wonderful job of showing the vehicle to my wife and I. We both came at different times and each time we felt like he was one of the best salespersons we had met in this car buying experience. We looked at several vehicles throughout the Tennessee Valley, but Will never pressured us. He gave us the facts and then presented us with a wonderful price. We would love to purchase another vehicle from him in the future. In addition, the Finance manager and others treated us with dignity and respect.

Will Frederick

Delilah
3/25/2015

"Recall to fix roof drain tubes and nav system"

Brought SRX in for recalls, came back next day to pick up SRX. Was furnished a loaner while recalls were being made. Very courteous sales people.

Randy Bryant

Rainycal
3/21/2015

"Lynn Layton is Awesome! "

I would recommend anyone to go to Lynn Layton for service. James went above and beyond to make sure my car was right. He made us feel at home while waiting for my vehicle.

James

Jane
3/13/2015

"All Pleasant"

We felt warmly welcome, were treated with respect, experienced friendly greetings from all Lynn Layton employees we encountered, and left with a vehicle we love.

Norris Gholston, James Bochte, Randy Garner, Joshua Bolan, James Rohr

defurce
3/10/2015

"Wonderful people"

We recently purchased a 2013 Nissan Versa SV. My wife and I had been through bankruptcy in Oct 2013 and didn't think we could get a car at a reputable dealer but Lynn Layton Nissan proved us wrong. When our van broke down we called Lynn Layton because they were recommended by Redstone FCU and we spoke with Randy Bryant. He was very helpful and accommodating. He listened to our situation and was extremely helpful. He was honest and went above and beyond to get us what we were looking for and within our budget constraints. When we arrived to pick up the car, he was waiting and met us outside. He had the car ready for us to take a drive and the process was very smooth. We felt very welcomed at the dealership and everyone was very nice. Lynn Layton helped my family feel special and got us in a nearly new car. We were very pleased with everything and would recommend Lynn Layton to everyone.

Randy Bryant

piglet
3/05/2015

"Awesome"

Worked well with us to meet our needs..Friendly,Knew product well...Did not pressure..Did not take up a lot of our time..Will recommend to family and friends.

Dan Knighton

fwoodsd
2/24/2015

"Repeat Customer"

This was my 5th Nissan purchase from Lynn Layton, and I have always been satisfied. The last 3 were purchased from Danny Boyles. Danny is a pleasure to do business with, and I will not hesitate to call on him in the future.

Danny Boyles