Lynn Layton Cadillac Nissan

Lynn Layton Cadillac Nissan Info

akilgo
7/21/2016

"Great experience!"

This makes my 3rd vehicle purchase from Lynn Layton Nissan and all 3 were purchased from Norris Gholston. Norris and the entire team (Gary and Matt) are great! I would highly recommend this dealership!

Norris Gholston

cem
7/14/2016

"comfortable and easy"

Information about the car given in "small doses" giving us time to process. Trista listened to find out what we wanted and did not want.

Trista

Verizon24
7/05/2016

"Wonderful experience"

Great service!! Jeff Downing was amazing! Highly recommend Lynn Layton! Got the car we wanted at the price that worked for us! Everyone was so nice!

Jeff Downing

Michelle
7/03/2016

"2016 Altima"

I had purchased Nissans from Lynn Layton several years ago (4 Nissans in the past) but my last new car purchase was a Buick... I had always had great service from James and the service Dept so when I began to look for a new car, I called James and spoke with him concerning my concerns because I have had neck surgery and was concerned about the comfort available in a Nissan car. I have a lot of neck pain due to an injury and surgery in my neck. I followed his recommendation and came to the lot and took a test drive. My salesman was Danny Boyles and he was very helpful in describing all that Nissan offered in a comfortable ride. We were able to work out the numbers for my trade and I purchased another Altima, which I had owned before. So far I am pleased with the comfort and ride of my new purchase. Everyone was friendly and very helpful through the process of my purchase. I am looking forward to many years of service and comfort of my new car. Thank you for all your help! Michelle

Danny Bowles

Paul32
6/30/2016

"Great Experience"

Paige was very nice, helpful and professional. I never felt pushed or pressured to make a decision. I felt like the price was right. I would do it again.

Paige Mitchell

Birdman
6/28/2016

"A Good Deal"

Went in to pickup some brochures and walked out owning a new Rogue. Must admit I was influenced by my daughter's purchase of a 2016 Rogue. Not pressured to buy but the deal was very close to my goals.

Norris Gholston

Judy43
6/10/2016

"Best in the business!"

My experience with Lynn Layton Nissan has always been exceptional. This is the third Nissan we have purchased at this dealership and we will keep returning as long as we can continue driving! Staff is very helpful but you never feel pushed in any way. They make every trip to their dealership success.

Norris Gholston and Randy Warner

Shirley Brackin
6/08/2016

"Great!"

While you wait you can partake of refreshments, staff walk through, speaking with you, which is great. They provide TV which helps. You just feel very welcomed.

Josh.

Rhonda
5/26/2016

"It was very good, Courtney was very quick to get me a quote "

I have given his card to someone and recommended him. He was very good at showing me the car's bells and whistles and took his time to make sure I knew how to operate it.

Courtney Gray

Miss mary
5/13/2016

"Treated special"

I stopped by with out appointment and was treated with respect. The work was done timely. The waiting area was clean and well stocked with snacks. I left feeling as if I was their most important customer. Very nice!

Sorry I don't remember his name. My fault not his.