Lynnes Nissan West

Hilltop Nissan

Kayla5
6/25/2016

"got my dream car!"

All thanks to Damian I left Lynnes Nissan with my dream car. He went above and beyond to make sure I was a happy customer. Thanks to everyone at Lynnes Nissan for being friendly and welcoming while purchasing my first car!

Damian, Jose, mike

Alyce
6/23/2016

"Wonderful experience"

Working with Fasi and Damian, they put me into a new Nissan with no problem after I experienced a bad deal at Newton Kia. Will definitely return again and highly recommend them. They bent over backwards to give me what I wanted. No shady deals! 👍😄😄😄

Fasi and damian

Soha
4/05/2016

"Great Experience."

I bought a An Altima from Fasi at Lynnes Nissan. I was out of town when purchasing this car and he made the experience very smooth and transparent. My overall experience was excellent and I would definitely purchase another car there. Also the service manager Alex is one of the best service people I have dealt with at any brand. Very knowledgeable, easily reachable and honest. All around 5 star experience.

Fasi

liberty023
3/28/2016

"Courteous and knowledgeable staff"

We spent several hours at this dealership last week after driving a little over 2 hours from Long Island. We were initially disappointed to find out that the deal on a car I had discussed the day prior with a sales manager was not attainable/I had been misinformed. Dan (the salesman) and Damien (his manager) went above and beyond to try to rectify the situation and help me drive home in a new car. Unfortunately they did not have in stock my second choice in vehicles and were unable to provide me the number I needed to be at in a slightly more expensive version of that vehicle. We would have loved to had made a deal with Dan and Damien, as they were were professional, courteous and accommodating the entire time, but it just wasn't in the cards that day. Perhaps next time around we'll be able to make a deal with them.

Dan, Damien

Gagliano.kimberly
1/14/2016

"Lynne's Nissan West should be in last place"

Everyone go to Nissan World in Denville! It is worth the drive and the service. I used Lynne's Nissan West for about two years. And with going to a different Nissan service department I'm telling you Lynne's Nissan is a rip off, they quote you for services that are not needed and they hate when customers ask questions and hate to be proven wrong. They treat you like dirt because they don't know how to handle customer complaints so they just ignore them. All they are looking for is good surveys for their commission and they aren't afraid to tell you. You give them a bad survey and they don't address the issue they just treat you differently because they loss their commission if they get bad scores against them. Nissan desires to know about how poor of a representation this Nissan service department is giving their cars.

Anthony

vicko40
11/15/2015

"Bought my daughter a used Jeep"

Gary sold us a great Jeep My Daughter LOVES it! They bent over backwards for us. The financing dept went far beyond what we expected them to do. We will defiantly be back for our next car.

Gary

Waltw
8/13/2015

"Service with a smile"

Went to Nissan West today to have them check out a problem with our Rouge. Was met by the happiest guy I ever met. Always smiling Purnell. Then went inside and talked with Alex. They took care of the problem right away. We could not have asked for better service. Thanks again. Walt W

Purnell, Alex.

Honest
8/12/2015

"Don't trust this dealer"

This dealer is deceptive and does not back its product. The service manager is a jerk who treats customers very badly. Will never deal with them again go to Danville Nissan they are more professional.

Bruce service manager and finance manger can't remember his name but what a liar.

Joe P
6/08/2015

"NEVER AGAIN ! and I'm a 5 time returning customer !"

Customer Service and Customer Loyalty for a 5 time returning customer seem to be two concepts this dealership’s Senior Management have certainly forgotten. However, their ability to act with complete arrogance and disregard for pricing they documented seems to be their strong point. This is not the dealership Dominick built and I seriously doubt the behavior Julie (his daughter and now VP of the family business) would approve of. They put a price of $500 in front of me (in writing) and told me there would be No Other costs (down payments, mileage overage on my current Nissan or dispensation fees) to me for the new Pathfinder I wanted (and test drove) at their site. One day later they had the nerve to call me, tell me THEY made a mistake, and that my price now would be $545 and there was nothing they could (or would) do about it. No let's split the difference or we'll give you something to make up for our mistake. Take it or leave it was the arrogant attitude the Dealer’s General Manager (Victor Pita) and New Car Sales Manager (Randy Smolinski) took. These two are the epitome of Used Car Salesmen. Save your time, money and aggravation - NEVER deal with this dealership.

Damon Smith - IS A GREAT SALESMAN

Munson
6/04/2015

"Amazing Service"

I went to Lynnes for an oil change and everyone was friendly and very nice. The waiting area was very comfortable and they were fast and returned my vehicle washed. I also had a light bulb out and they threw in the labor for free to get it fixed for me. Great service, I would go back there again and again!

Alex