Lynnes Nissan West

Eisenhauer Nissan Inc

Kelly Nissan of Route 33

Joe P
6/08/2015

"NEVER AGAIN ! and I'm a 5 time returning customer !"

Customer Service and Customer Loyalty for a 5 time returning customer seem to be two concepts this dealership’s Senior Management have certainly forgotten. However, their ability to act with complete arrogance and disregard for pricing they documented seems to be their strong point. This is not the dealership Dominick built and I seriously doubt the behavior Julie (his daughter and now VP of the family business) would approve of. They put a price of $500 in front of me (in writing) and told me there would be No Other costs (down payments, mileage overage on my current Nissan or dispensation fees) to me for the new Pathfinder I wanted (and test drove) at their site. One day later they had the nerve to call me, tell me THEY made a mistake, and that my price now would be $545 and there was nothing they could (or would) do about it. No let's split the difference or we'll give you something to make up for our mistake. Take it or leave it was the arrogant attitude the Dealer’s General Manager (Victor Pita) and New Car Sales Manager (Randy Smolinski) took. These two are the epitome of Used Car Salesmen. Save your time, money and aggravation - NEVER deal with this dealership.

Damon Smith - IS A GREAT SALESMAN

Munson
6/04/2015

"Amazing Service"

I went to Lynnes for an oil change and everyone was friendly and very nice. The waiting area was very comfortable and they were fast and returned my vehicle washed. I also had a light bulb out and they threw in the labor for free to get it fixed for me. Great service, I would go back there again and again!

Alex

victorr6
5/26/2015

"New purchase"

I bought my first car with Lynnes Nissan West in 2004 and will not change dealerships even though I drive 50 miles each way. Recently I purchased a car for my wife and yesterday I purchased one for myself. Lynnes has always worked well with my family and friends. Special thanks to Vincent who worked hard to make both purchases seamless. I addition I would like to mention Lynnes Nissan West's service department that made sure I remain a loyal customer. Work has always been timely, well performed and never any "additions". Special thanks to Alex who has been very patient with an old prima donna. I will continue to drive 50 miles one way for Alex and the service group to change my oil!

Vincent and Alex

Titan34
5/05/2015

"Wish I hadnt wasted my time."

I set up a deal with them to purchase a used Titan. They sent pictures of the truck the made it out to be in excellent condition. When we spoke on the phone I made it very clear to be up front with me about anything that may be wrong with the truck. This is because I am driving 6 hours to come and purchase it. I rented a car drove down and when I arrived the truck was in less then adequate shape. The truck was missing floor mats, missing all the rubber inserts for the pockets, busted mud flaps that are color matched to the truck, a very odd vibration in the rear end, the AC system was in need of charging, and the console on ceiling that the DVD screen would be in (if it had one) was broken and hanging off the ceiling you could clearly see where the clips were snapped off and where the tabs in the roof were also broken. Someone had tried to use epoxy to hold it in place. If this was all the items the dealer was willing to let me see then what had they already covered up? Not to mention that there idea of cleaning it was to cover every possible surface with gloss. Gloss is not a cleaner it only hides the dirt until it wares off. They did offer to charge the AC and replace the broken mud flaps with new painted OEM ones. They offered to sell me floor mats full retail and had no answer for how they would repair the console on the ceiling. Overall I feel like I wasted a great deal of my time in order for them to try and sell me something that I would regret driving off with. I wasted $200 on a rental car and fuel along with other costs not to mention that I took a day off from work. I could not have been more excited to get down there to buy this truck and then be so disappointed once I got there.

Mike B

William.T
3/31/2015

"Service experience. Lynne's Nissan West"

Went to Lynne's Nissan West for service, and left completely happy with the whole experience. Joe in service is knowledgeable in nissans product line, service schedules, and recalls. I would also like to mention Felicia and Sarah in service in explaining to me Lynne's service promotions . I am a first time Lynne's service customer and I definately will be taking my vehicle back for future services. Respectfully. Bill T.

Joe

providentbuyer
10/31/2014

"false advertisement"

Took a day off from work because I was offered "up to $2,500 above the book value" for my trade in. I understand I currently have about 3k of negative equity on my car and that is the reason I decided to come to this dealer. I brought my trade in and they were offering $1,700 less than what their competitor Meadowlands Nissan gave me for the car. In otherwords, I would have had to carry over $5,700 of negative equity to the new loan. Keep in mind, I drove an hour (even though there are about 3 Nissan dealers closer to me) because they offered an extra $2,500 for my trade in which was a lie. I do not blame the salesman since he is not responsbiel for whatever is advertised but it is sad there is no communication among themselves. In addition, they boasted of how many cars they sold blah blah and couldn't even get me approved and their excuse was very lame. I sat at the dealer for almost four to five hours just to have my time wasted. After I left they never even bothered to call me once even though they said "we have many other banks we work with, we will get you approved". Even outside of their front door there's a sign that speaks about guaranteed approvals. Advise for this dealer: 1) Do not give false internet advertisement 2) If you are not able to have a customer approved, have the decency to at least follow up with them and not simply leave them up in the air and treat them as a number or a contact instead of a human being.

Randy Smolinski

Ezulali
8/20/2014

"Great experience"

I had a wonderful experience with this dealership. First spoke to Marybeth on the phone and was able to give me exactly what I wanted for the price I asked for. When I arrived at the dealership I dealt with Michael Demko who was very helpful and honest. I thought they would not keep their word when I arrived there like every other dealership I had dealt with, but I was completely wrong. They gave me the same price they quoted on the phone. They were all friendly and helpful. They did not pressure me into anything and the experience was very positive. I recommend everyone to get a car from this dealership..

Marybeth, Michael Demko, Jose

Donamidon1
5/06/2014

"Lynne's Nissan West - Great Experience!"

Courteous, honest, family atmosphere, friendly, comfortable, good people, not just the run-of-mill highway dealership!! My best car buying experience ever! If you shop there, you'll buy there!

GarLan
5/01/2014

"Don't buy used from Lynnes Nissan West"

Worst experience I ever had. The dealer sold me a used truck that they knew had a major engine problem. Because I was an out of state buyer and the vehicle had more than 100,000 miles, they would not give me a 30 day warranty. After having the vehicle for a couple of days, the check engine light came on and I called the sales manager Michael Demko and was refered to his boss Frank D. and was told that "they could do nothing for me but I could trade the vehicle back in for another". They would not give me my money back. The engine had a bad head gasket, burned valves and a bad ring in the #4 cylinder. There was a residue of stop leak in the Anti freeze reserve tank. So $4000. later and 6 months , I have the problem corrected no thanks to them. This dealer is a sham.

Michael Demko and Frank D.

Wesal
4/22/2014

"Nissan dealer"

We were very satisfied with the salesman and with all the information and the help that he gave us during the purchase of our new car . And will go back to him if we ever wanted to buy another car. Great job Mr.Randy Smolinski

Randy smolinski and nick