Lynnes Nissan West

Kelly Nissan of Route 33

providentbuyer
10/31/2014

"false advertisement"

Took a day off from work because I was offered "up to $2,500 above the book value" for my trade in. I understand I currently have about 3k of negative equity on my car and that is the reason I decided to come to this dealer. I brought my trade in and they were offering $1,700 less than what their competitor Meadowlands Nissan gave me for the car. In otherwords, I would have had to carry over $5,700 of negative equity to the new loan. Keep in mind, I drove an hour (even though there are about 3 Nissan dealers closer to me) because they offered an extra $2,500 for my trade in which was a lie. I do not blame the salesman since he is not responsbiel for whatever is advertised but it is sad there is no communication among themselves. In addition, they boasted of how many cars they sold blah blah and couldn't even get me approved and their excuse was very lame. I sat at the dealer for almost four to five hours just to have my time wasted. After I left they never even bothered to call me once even though they said "we have many other banks we work with, we will get you approved". Even outside of their front door there's a sign that speaks about guaranteed approvals. Advise for this dealer: 1) Do not give false internet advertisement 2) If you are not able to have a customer approved, have the decency to at least follow up with them and not simply leave them up in the air and treat them as a number or a contact instead of a human being.

Randy Smolinski

Ezulali
8/20/2014

"Great experience"

I had a wonderful experience with this dealership. First spoke to Marybeth on the phone and was able to give me exactly what I wanted for the price I asked for. When I arrived at the dealership I dealt with Michael Demko who was very helpful and honest. I thought they would not keep their word when I arrived there like every other dealership I had dealt with, but I was completely wrong. They gave me the same price they quoted on the phone. They were all friendly and helpful. They did not pressure me into anything and the experience was very positive. I recommend everyone to get a car from this dealership..

Marybeth, Michael Demko, Jose

Donamidon1
5/06/2014

"Lynne's Nissan West - Great Experience!"

Courteous, honest, family atmosphere, friendly, comfortable, good people, not just the run-of-mill highway dealership!! My best car buying experience ever! If you shop there, you'll buy there!

GarLan
5/01/2014

"Don't buy used from Lynnes Nissan West"

Worst experience I ever had. The dealer sold me a used truck that they knew had a major engine problem. Because I was an out of state buyer and the vehicle had more than 100,000 miles, they would not give me a 30 day warranty. After having the vehicle for a couple of days, the check engine light came on and I called the sales manager Michael Demko and was refered to his boss Frank D. and was told that "they could do nothing for me but I could trade the vehicle back in for another". They would not give me my money back. The engine had a bad head gasket, burned valves and a bad ring in the #4 cylinder. There was a residue of stop leak in the Anti freeze reserve tank. So $4000. later and 6 months , I have the problem corrected no thanks to them. This dealer is a sham.

Michael Demko and Frank D.

Wesal
4/22/2014

"Nissan dealer"

We were very satisfied with the salesman and with all the information and the help that he gave us during the purchase of our new car . And will go back to him if we ever wanted to buy another car. Great job Mr.Randy Smolinski

Randy smolinski and nick

SalPrisco
3/24/2014

"As a returning customer to Lynnes Nissan West, I was..."

As a returning customer to Lynnes Nissan West, I was happy to see that the dealership continues to offer very fair and competitive prices on new and used Nissans. The sales staff is very professional and a pleasure to deal with. The show room is very clean and comfortable. I visited more than a half dozen dealerships and Lynnes was the best by far in terms of offering a fair trade for my own car and providing a very competitive price on the new Nissan that I bought. I recommend Lynnes Nissan West very highly. Sal Prisco

Alex Cameron

detzvin
3/08/2014

"From the very first email inquiry, Theresa made it easy..."

From the very first email inquiry, Theresa made it easy to set up a new lease for my Nissan Rogue. I picked out a model from their inventory, shared my budget and applied for credit. Within a week, I had an offer that I was prepared to act on. Prior to arriving at the dealership, Damian reviewed my credit and called me with all the opportunities that were available which fit perfectly in my budget. Even though I did not have perfect credit, Damian spent hours working with the banks and the owners to ensure that I received the best possible offer. The Lynnes West dealership was the nicest location I have ever visited to make any automotive transaction, its more of a ski lodge with cars in it (I hope they never change). When I arrived Michael showed me the vehicle I selected, took me for a test drive and showed all the features and benefits. He was one of the most knowledgeable and personable salespeople I have ever met. I can't wait to come back and get my next Nissan!!!

Theresa Campagna, Micheal Demko and Damian

DeeCarolynErin
2/19/2014

"The help and service that we received was fantastic. We..."

The help and service that we received was fantastic. We started the experience with Terri and Caroline, both were extremely helpful with the process. We went back and forth on the phone and emails. When they said they would get back to us they did, several times over a couple of days. They handed us over to Vincent Werdan who carried through on what they started. He went above and beyond with his service to make the sale. We never felt that he was trying to get something over on us. We ended the night with Damain who still after a long day was helpful with the financial piece that let us walk out with a brand new car. It was a great experience. We bought a car at Lynnes Nissan West before and will go back next time we need a car.

Vinny Werdan

LawrenceKovatch
12/31/2013

"My wife and i were very pleased from the time we entered..."

My wife and i were very pleased from the time we entered your customer service showroom. We were greeted at the entrance door by one of the staff with a big hello and welcome to Lynnes Nissan West. We were met by Travis Tighe who was very courteous and very helpful. He answered all our questions with intelligent answers and made you feel comfortable to locate a car that met all our requirements. Travis is a great asset to your dealership. Also a big thanks to tjhe manager Mike who also helped us with leasing our 2013 Rouge. We have dealt with Lynnes Nissan West in the past years and my wife and I have always been very pleased with customer service and a quality product.

Travis H Tighe

KathyS07
10/25/2013

"I was very satisfied with the service, friendlyness and..."

I was very satisfied with the service, friendlyness and had an overall good experience with the team at Lynnes Nissan; although I missed the cats.

Travis Tighe