Lynnes Nissan West

Hilltop Nissan

Soha
4/05/2016

"Great Experience."

I bought a An Altima from Fasi at Lynnes Nissan. I was out of town when purchasing this car and he made the experience very smooth and transparent. My overall experience was excellent and I would definitely purchase another car there. Also the service manager Alex is one of the best service people I have dealt with at any brand. Very knowledgeable, easily reachable and honest. All around 5 star experience.

Fasi

liberty023
3/28/2016

"Courteous and knowledgeable staff"

We spent several hours at this dealership last week after driving a little over 2 hours from Long Island. We were initially disappointed to find out that the deal on a car I had discussed the day prior with a sales manager was not attainable/I had been misinformed. Dan (the salesman) and Damien (his manager) went above and beyond to try to rectify the situation and help me drive home in a new car. Unfortunately they did not have in stock my second choice in vehicles and were unable to provide me the number I needed to be at in a slightly more expensive version of that vehicle. We would have loved to had made a deal with Dan and Damien, as they were were professional, courteous and accommodating the entire time, but it just wasn't in the cards that day. Perhaps next time around we'll be able to make a deal with them.

Dan, Damien

Gagliano.kimberly
1/14/2016

"Lynne's Nissan West should be in last place"

Everyone go to Nissan World in Denville! It is worth the drive and the service. I used Lynne's Nissan West for about two years. And with going to a different Nissan service department I'm telling you Lynne's Nissan is a rip off, they quote you for services that are not needed and they hate when customers ask questions and hate to be proven wrong. They treat you like dirt because they don't know how to handle customer complaints so they just ignore them. All they are looking for is good surveys for their commission and they aren't afraid to tell you. You give them a bad survey and they don't address the issue they just treat you differently because they loss their commission if they get bad scores against them. Nissan desires to know about how poor of a representation this Nissan service department is giving their cars.

Anthony

vicko40
11/15/2015

"Bought my daughter a used Jeep"

Gary sold us a great Jeep My Daughter LOVES it! They bent over backwards for us. The financing dept went far beyond what we expected them to do. We will defiantly be back for our next car.

Gary

Waltw
8/13/2015

"Service with a smile"

Went to Nissan West today to have them check out a problem with our Rouge. Was met by the happiest guy I ever met. Always smiling Purnell. Then went inside and talked with Alex. They took care of the problem right away. We could not have asked for better service. Thanks again. Walt W

Purnell, Alex.

Honest
8/12/2015

"Don't trust this dealer"

This dealer is deceptive and does not back its product. The service manager is a jerk who treats customers very badly. Will never deal with them again go to Danville Nissan they are more professional.

Bruce service manager and finance manger can't remember his name but what a liar.

Joe P
6/08/2015

"NEVER AGAIN ! and I'm a 5 time returning customer !"

Customer Service and Customer Loyalty for a 5 time returning customer seem to be two concepts this dealership’s Senior Management have certainly forgotten. However, their ability to act with complete arrogance and disregard for pricing they documented seems to be their strong point. This is not the dealership Dominick built and I seriously doubt the behavior Julie (his daughter and now VP of the family business) would approve of. They put a price of $500 in front of me (in writing) and told me there would be No Other costs (down payments, mileage overage on my current Nissan or dispensation fees) to me for the new Pathfinder I wanted (and test drove) at their site. One day later they had the nerve to call me, tell me THEY made a mistake, and that my price now would be $545 and there was nothing they could (or would) do about it. No let's split the difference or we'll give you something to make up for our mistake. Take it or leave it was the arrogant attitude the Dealer’s General Manager (Victor Pita) and New Car Sales Manager (Randy Smolinski) took. These two are the epitome of Used Car Salesmen. Save your time, money and aggravation - NEVER deal with this dealership.

Damon Smith - IS A GREAT SALESMAN

Munson
6/04/2015

"Amazing Service"

I went to Lynnes for an oil change and everyone was friendly and very nice. The waiting area was very comfortable and they were fast and returned my vehicle washed. I also had a light bulb out and they threw in the labor for free to get it fixed for me. Great service, I would go back there again and again!

Alex

victorr6
5/26/2015

"New purchase"

I bought my first car with Lynnes Nissan West in 2004 and will not change dealerships even though I drive 50 miles each way. Recently I purchased a car for my wife and yesterday I purchased one for myself. Lynnes has always worked well with my family and friends. Special thanks to Vincent who worked hard to make both purchases seamless. I addition I would like to mention Lynnes Nissan West's service department that made sure I remain a loyal customer. Work has always been timely, well performed and never any "additions". Special thanks to Alex who has been very patient with an old prima donna. I will continue to drive 50 miles one way for Alex and the service group to change my oil!

Vincent and Alex

Titan34
5/05/2015

"Wish I hadnt wasted my time."

I set up a deal with them to purchase a used Titan. They sent pictures of the truck the made it out to be in excellent condition. When we spoke on the phone I made it very clear to be up front with me about anything that may be wrong with the truck. This is because I am driving 6 hours to come and purchase it. I rented a car drove down and when I arrived the truck was in less then adequate shape. The truck was missing floor mats, missing all the rubber inserts for the pockets, busted mud flaps that are color matched to the truck, a very odd vibration in the rear end, the AC system was in need of charging, and the console on ceiling that the DVD screen would be in (if it had one) was broken and hanging off the ceiling you could clearly see where the clips were snapped off and where the tabs in the roof were also broken. Someone had tried to use epoxy to hold it in place. If this was all the items the dealer was willing to let me see then what had they already covered up? Not to mention that there idea of cleaning it was to cover every possible surface with gloss. Gloss is not a cleaner it only hides the dirt until it wares off. They did offer to charge the AC and replace the broken mud flaps with new painted OEM ones. They offered to sell me floor mats full retail and had no answer for how they would repair the console on the ceiling. Overall I feel like I wasted a great deal of my time in order for them to try and sell me something that I would regret driving off with. I wasted $200 on a rental car and fuel along with other costs not to mention that I took a day off from work. I could not have been more excited to get down there to buy this truck and then be so disappointed once I got there.

Mike B