Lynnwood Honda

Lynnwood Honda

Call
Lynnwood Honda Info
About Lynnwood Honda

Lynnwood Honda has been providing sales and service excellence ever since the halcyon days of the motorcycle era, when Honda Motor Company pleaded with their dealers to sell "the little economy car." We have since grown to one of the largest Honda dealerships in the Seattle area. We have an award winning service department and the largest parts department in the Pacific Northwest. Lynnwood Honda has been awarded the Honda President's Award for 2009, 2010 and 2011. Wendy Nelson Popke | Erik S. Nelson

About Lynnwood Honda Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Friday 7:30 AM

"Incredible Service!"

One of the main reasons that we buy our cars at Lynnwood Honda is Glenn Dubin. He has been our Service Advisor for over ten years. He provides thoughtful guidance on the repairs that our four Hondas have needed. Glenn also gives us a "heads up" as to service that we should start budgeting for in the future. I wouldn't think of taking our cars to anyone else!

"Great Sales Experience!"

We just purchased our third Honda from Lynnwood Honda. Mark Baker could not have been more helpful! He was friendly and honest. We felt that he had our interests at heart. There were no hassles in our transaction. I would not hesitate to recommend Mark and Lynnwood Honda to anyone wishing to buy a car.

"Easy to deal with."

I worked with Rick and Bobby, They were both extremely friendly and very helpful. I was able to put down a deposit on a new car that was on its way in. There was not very much pressure to buy, but they were eager to work with us. I'll say though, it was very tough to work a deal there was reportedly very little margin on the car I wanted. In the end though I feel I got a fair price and it was a very easy process with no pressure in the F&I office.

"RESPECT. GOOD LISTENING. HELPFUL GUIDANCE. SUCCESS."

Demereay McDonald listened well to what I wanted, offered choices, then GAVE ME SPACE to make up my mind without pressure. He was courteous and respectful. Professional yet personal: I didn't feel like just another number to "D". I am very pleased with the 2006 Civic I bought, and the process was fun, relaxed, yet efficient. I recommend "D" very highly...an excellent person to work with if you don't want the run around or pressure. And he kindly allowed me to ask questions about the dashboard features a month after I bought the car. The detailing on the car was wonderful - it feels and looks like a brand new car. The back room person who ran the numbers and took my credit card did NOT pressure me with add-on's, which I much appreciated.

"More helpful than all others"

Tried to find a very specific make and model of Honda Civic which was not available at any dealership in the greater Seattle area. Mark went the extra mile to track down how to obtain this car and, after a few months, we finally got it. Wife (especially) was thrilled to get the exact color with options that she wanted!

"First Car..couldnt have been better............"

I am a first time leaser/buyer and working with Mark Baker was really a smooth one. All my (FirstTimer's) questions were dealt with ease and patience.These guys really take good care of their customers and get you the best possible deal. My experience has really been a nice one.

"First car experience...Going to be hard to beat!"

Working with Mark Baker at Lynnwood Honda was an excellent experience. As a first time buyer/leaser, I was a little hesitant and nervous about the whole process but Mark guided us through it with ease. He was able to find a great lease deal for our 2014 Honda CRV and helped us really understand all the fine print. From the test drive to signing the papers, Mark walked us through every step of the way in a manner that made us feel very relaxed and comfortable with him. It almost felt as if a friend, an extremely knowledgeable friend, was helping us buy a car. He even shared his coveted double stuffed oreos with us :)

"I'm very happy with my wonderful new-to-me car."

After my car was totaled I was on the hunt for a replacement in short order. The folks at Lynnwood Honda were great. They were patient with all my questions and my thorough inspection of the used vehicle I was interested in. They made it easy to get an independent inspection and treated me respectfully during a pretty stressful time. The salesperson I worked with was Jordan Barnes and I'd work with him again in a heart beat. There was no pressure and he was flexible about working around my schedule. What I really appreciated was that, when he didn't know an answer, he admitted it and and then followed up with a complete explanation once he had done the research. I am very pleased with my "new" used car and expect we'll have many years together, Check out Lynnwood Honda and be sure to ask for Jordan.

Jordan Barnes

"A Stellar Car Buying Experience"

My August 2014 car buying experience was stellar. The phrase "it was a pleasure doing business" would be an understatement. This is my second Honda purchased from Lynnwood Honda. I also have servicing done here as well. Mark was very pleasant, informative and responsive to questions. He went out of his way to hold the car I was interested in until I could get there in the afternoon. I never felt pressured or put into one of those "what will it take to make you happy" kind of sales traps. Not at all. In the end, the deal was fair. The paperwork and closing was fast and efficient. Love "new used" CR-V. Hope they sell my old one to someone who will love it just as much as I did. Finally, Lynnwood Honda has many repeat customers and referrals. It's easy to see why.

"Wonderful car buying experience!"

We bought our 2014 Honda Odyssey at Lynnwood Honda with Mark Baker. Mark is very friendly, kind, knowledgeable, and helpful. He worked hard to find an an Odyssey in the exact interior and exterior colors we wanted. He called us every week with an update on the arrival of our new van. He spent several hours with us the day we brought our new van home. He carefully explained the paperwork and spent time educating us on all of the technical features of our vehicle. I would be happy to buy another car from Mark in the future!

Randy Stevens (?)

Reviews of Glenn Dubin
Glenn Dubin

Reviews of Lawrence Chamalbide
Lawrence Chamalbide

Senior Sales Consultant "since 2004"

Reviews of Beth Daniels
Beth Daniels

Reviews of Tracy Robbins
Tracy Robbins

Reviews of Danny Hook
Danny Hook

Senior Sales Consultant "Since 1993"

Reviews of Joe Burgos