Lynnwood Honda

West Hills Honda

Duffy
6/27/2016

"Thank you"

Geraldo renewed my faith in the quality of the sales team at Lynnwood Honda. Geraldo was very welcoming and helpful in my leasing of a CR-V. I enjoyed working with him to finalize my lease agreement. Geraldo is a gentleman that exemplifies the qualities of a top dealership and its staff. He paid close attention to all the details and understood my needs in a vehicle.

D McDonald

Junedoll26
6/26/2016

"Excellent service, even with my crazy kids"

We came from JBLM in search of a minivan. The one we were looking at online was sold, but I was not disappointed! I came out with a model year newer, same price range, and better model than what I was looking at. Gabe gave me more than I expected on my trade in, and worked the "magic" on the price of the van. I came in with my 7 year old, 16mo. old and I am 33 weeks pregnant. They were fast, and the process was easy. They were patient and considerate of the needs of me and my children. Mostly they were friendly! I am grateful for the time and service they provided us. And mostly my new mommy missile for my seen to be 3 kids!

Gabe Moreno, Steven Deehring, Lawrence Chamalbide

joellenicole
6/25/2016

"Exceptional and Personal Service, Juan Carlos. "

Juan Carlos went above and beyond in assisting me with my first leased car. I went in knowing I wanted a Honda Civic, but he was able to really focus in on all the features that the car has. With that, the people at Lynnwood Honda were able to get me the best possible deal on a 2016 Honda Civic. JC was patient, knowledgable, and very personable. I would 100% recommend Juan Carlos and the staff at Lynnwood Honda any day. Thanks, JC!

Juan Carlos

SteveS
6/15/2016

"Jun Carlos service was smooth as silk!"

Having been a Lexus guy for over 2 decades, although pricey, they take super care of you. My experience with Juan Carlos raised the bar and then some. He as knowledgeable, personable and my buying experience was as smooth as silk. I'm now a confirmed Honda guy because of the product, Juan Carlos and the whole team at Lynnwood Honda!

Juan Carlos Aburto

Dandre1211
6/07/2016

"Exceptional!"

Mark Baker and the folks at Lynnwood Honda went above and beyond to get me the best deal for my new 2016 Honda Civic. They truly are not just concerned about the "business", but helping people. I will definitely refer all of my friends and family to Lynnwood Honda for all of their auto needs - definitely not your average car dealer! Exceptional!!!

Keith, Mark Baker, Lawrence Chamalbide

Jim
5/23/2016

"A great experience!"

This is the second car for us from Lynnwood Honda, They are fair and ethical and making sure the customer is satisfied is important. We have a Pilot and now an Accord. D. McDonald was great to work with as was everyone that we interacted with at Lynnwood Honda. It seems like a place that treats its staff well and they in turn are empowered to treat their customers like guests. Nice work Lynnwood Honda and thank you D!

Tom Dunning, Gabe Moreno, "D" McDonald

Honda 4 Life
5/16/2016

"I don't buy anywhere else!"

I have bought my last three Honda's from Mark Baker at Lynnwood Honda, new and used. He and the staff make you feel comfortable without the high pressure sales. Mark is the best and always has done right by me. I could have bought anywhere, however, relationships are important to me. That's why I only buy from Mark at Lynnwood Honda!!!

Mark Baker

hondaownerguy
5/04/2016

"Great Service, Great Sales person"

We came into the dealership with a couple of cars in mind. D McDonald greeted us, made us feel comfortable and helped us narrow down what we really wanted. We had bad experiences with sales people both at this dealership and elsewhere, but our experience with D was great. We had a trade in and he worked with us to get what I thought was fair for our trade in. This was the best experience with a car sales person that I have ever had. And the rest of the dealership is amazing as well. We always have had great service from the service department, it was only the sales dept that was lacking. Not anymore! I would highly recommend that you see D McDonald when you go to Lynwood Honda. If you're looking for a great service department, Lynwood Honda has the best service that we've ever had. We have had our car serviced there for over three years. The service department is always on top of things and are honest about any issues that may arise.

"D" McDonald

Gracie
4/29/2016

"Mark Baker and Team Lynnwood Honda"

I was not particularly looking forward to the process of purchasing a vehicle initially. Mark Baker and the whole team at Lynnwood Honda really made the process incredibly easy and actually fun. Very honest, engaging, helpful and genuinely caring all around. I highly recommend Mark and Lynnwood Honda.

Mark Baker

CarpoolDriver
4/17/2016

"Good deals & friendly employees"

We worked with D as we were deciding to buy used or new. He was knowledgable, patient, friendly, and quick to respond to our questions. No pushy sales here. We're very happy with our new car. Thanks, D!

Lawrence Chamalbide, "D" McDonald