Lynnwood Honda

22020 Highway 99,
Edmonds, Washington 98020
Lynnwood Honda Info
About Lynnwood Honda

Lynnwood Honda has been providing sales and service excellence ever since the halcyon days of the motorcycle era, when Honda Motor Company pleaded with their dealers to sell "the little economy car." We have since grown to one of the largest Honda dealerships in the Seattle area. We have an award winning service department and the largest parts department in the Pacific Northwest. Lynnwood Honda has been awarded the Honda President's Award for 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2013. Wendy Nelson Popke | Erik S. Nelson

About Lynnwood Honda Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Friday 7:30 AM

S R Harriss
6/09/2015

"NO PRESSURE SALES"

I was referred to Mark Baker @ Lynnwood Honda by 2 people that I respect greatly, so I called and met him at the dealership. It was honestly a very pleasant experience and when I mentioned that I would like to think about the price and the total commitment, I experienced no pressure and was allowed to have my own time to think and respond. That meant a lot to me as I have always felt pressure every time I visited a car lot. It made it easy for me to make the commitment to purchase and come back today to finalize the purchase.

Jakob. P
6/08/2015

"Excellent "

I just purchased a 2015 civic si from Tom Park at lynwood Honda . Tom made the test drive and getting a good price a great experience . I have been enjoying showing off my new car to friends and family and they love it . thank you Tom Park for a great first time car buyer experience

Accord15
5/26/2015

"Great"

Everyone we met here, from greeters to salesperson to finance guy was friendly and helpful.

jes
5/25/2015

"Awesome experience"

I would go directly to Jennifer if I wanted to buy another car. Without question, She was supportive, helpful and knowledgeable. Jennifer - you couldn't have done better. Thanks.

Jim_V
5/24/2015

"Amazing is an understatement "

I rarely write reviews as rating an individual or business on its ability to perform a function is a requirement of providing a quality experience for the consumer and that is what promotes future business. In this instance, I am going to make an exception. Mark Baker for Lynnwood Honda is an exceptional person, his knowledge of the Honda product lines is far beyond capable it is more in the realm of unbelievable. There was no question that he could not answer without hesitation when asked. His unique sales style was both reassuring that car salesman aren’t all vultures and comforting as he made me feel as if my best interest in the vehicle of my choosing was more important than trying to sell me something that was more than I needed. He took the time to understand my requirements and explained the differences in the various options making sure I was both informed of these differences and was truly satisfied with my decisions. Mark's commitment to excellence and quality is an inspiration, his dedication to quality beyond reproach he is truly a throwback to the days when customer satisfaction trumped numbers, quotas and the bottom dollar. If you are in the market for a new vehicle there is no one i would recommend as highly as Mark Baker.

marleels79
5/19/2015

"Great service"

We were very pleased buying our vehicle here. All associates were kind and fair. "D" was helpful, yet not pushy. We would definitely purchase here again.

Linda M
5/18/2015

"Bought my first new car in 17 years!"

I knew I wanted a Honda Accord after reading various reviews online, and I knew what I wanted to pay. I took a test drive with Joe Burgos. I told him what I wanted in a car. He answered all my questions and didn't push me to buy right then. When I went back to buy the car, I told him what I wanted to pay and he wrote up the deal without trying to get me to pay more or saying "I have to go talk to my manager." I was in and out of the dealership in three hours. Love my new maroon Accord! Especially like the backup camera (I have a number of negative experiences backing up) and the color, which I'll be able to find more easily in a parking lot.

Joe Burgos

Clyde
5/14/2015

"A Positive Experience! "

Buying a car from Mark Baker could not have been a more pleasant experience. There was never any pressure. He patiently answered all of our questions. Mark was out of the state the day we were to pick the car up but he called to make sure that everything was correct and what we expected. Mark then made an appointment with us to connect our phones to the car's audio system, preset our favorite radio stations and answer our many questions. We would recommend Mark Baker and Lynnwood Honda to anyone wishing to purchase a car. Joyce and Ray Devier

nyles777
5/11/2015

"Buying a 2015 Accord hybrid"

As positive of an experience as you could possibly expect. Jordan Barnes was very professional, knowledgeable, and did not try to "upsell" anything. He was also very respectful of our time spent with him. Lastly, he followed up timely on outstanding "asks" after the sale. I had an equally pleasant experience with Gabriel Moreno (Gabe). As the new car manager, I was impressed with the way he "rounded" on me and was very customer centric. I searched the internet and found the best price within 100 miles at Lynwood. I drove over two hours to buy a car from them and did not regret it! I highly recommend Lynnwood Honda.

goat206
5/08/2015

"Couldn't be any easier"

Mark Baker was very easy to work with. He prioritized my needs and helped provide an extremely fair price on a brand new Accord Sport model. I didn’t feel any pressure at all consulting with him, and he always made sure to provide clarity on any confusion. He pointed out different options from a finance perspective, and advised on which route I should take given my financial circumstances. He didn’t seem like a salesman, he was more like a salesfriend. I highly recommend scheduling an appointment with Mark if you are in the market for a vehicle. Aside from the customer service experience, the car itself is phenomenal. The quality of my Accord is equivalent to a luxury vehicle. The leather seats feel like they came from the best pigskin raised from the finest farmers. While the vehicle itself already came tinted! Thank you again Lynnwood Honda for the pleasant visit and we’ll be in contact for future business.

Reviews of Mark Baker

Beth Daniels

Buisness Manager

Reviews of Gabe Moreno
Gabe Moreno

Sales Manager "Since 1998"

Reviews of Lars Coleman