Lynnwood Honda

Lynnwood Honda
Call
Lynnwood Honda Info
About Lynnwood Honda

Lynnwood Honda has been providing sales and service excellence ever since the halcyon days of the motorcycle era, when Honda Motor Company pleaded with their dealers to sell "the little economy car." We have since grown to one of the largest Honda dealerships in the Seattle area. We have an award winning service department and the largest parts department in the Pacific Northwest. Lynnwood Honda has been awarded the Honda President's Award for 2009, 2010 and 2011. Wendy Nelson Popke | Erik S. Nelson

About Lynnwood Honda Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Friday 7:30 AM

"RESPECT. GOOD LISTENING. HELPFUL GUIDANCE. SUCCESS."

Demereay McDonald listened well to what I wanted, offered choices, then GAVE ME SPACE to make up my mind without pressure. He was courteous and respectful. Professional yet personal: I didn't feel like just another number to "D". I am very pleased with the 2006 Civic I bought, and the process was fun, relaxed, yet efficient. I recommend "D" very highly...an excellent person to work with if you don't want the run around or pressure. And he kindly allowed me to ask questions about the dashboard features a month after I bought the car. The detailing on the car was wonderful - it feels and looks like a brand new car. The back room person who ran the numbers and took my credit card did NOT pressure me with add-on's, which I much appreciated.

"More helpful than all others"

Tried to find a very specific make and model of Honda Civic which was not available at any dealership in the greater Seattle area. Mark went the extra mile to track down how to obtain this car and, after a few months, we finally got it. Wife (especially) was thrilled to get the exact color with options that she wanted!

"First Car..couldnt have been better............"

I am a first time leaser/buyer and working with Mark Baker was really a smooth one. All my (FirstTimer's) questions were dealt with ease and patience.These guys really take good care of their customers and get you the best possible deal. My experience has really been a nice one.

"First car experience...Going to be hard to beat!"

Working with Mark Baker at Lynnwood Honda was an excellent experience. As a first time buyer/leaser, I was a little hesitant and nervous about the whole process but Mark guided us through it with ease. He was able to find a great lease deal for our 2014 Honda CRV and helped us really understand all the fine print. From the test drive to signing the papers, Mark walked us through every step of the way in a manner that made us feel very relaxed and comfortable with him. It almost felt as if a friend, an extremely knowledgeable friend, was helping us buy a car. He even shared his coveted double stuffed oreos with us :)

"I'm very happy with my wonderful new-to-me car."

After my car was totaled I was on the hunt for a replacement in short order. The folks at Lynnwood Honda were great. They were patient with all my questions and my thorough inspection of the used vehicle I was interested in. They made it easy to get an independent inspection and treated me respectfully during a pretty stressful time. The salesperson I worked with was Jordan Barnes and I'd work with him again in a heart beat. There was no pressure and he was flexible about working around my schedule. What I really appreciated was that, when he didn't know an answer, he admitted it and and then followed up with a complete explanation once he had done the research. I am very pleased with my "new" used car and expect we'll have many years together, Check out Lynnwood Honda and be sure to ask for Jordan.

Jordan Barnes

"A Stellar Car Buying Experience"

My August 2014 car buying experience was stellar. The phrase "it was a pleasure doing business" would be an understatement. This is my second Honda purchased from Lynnwood Honda. I also have servicing done here as well. Mark was very pleasant, informative and responsive to questions. He went out of his way to hold the car I was interested in until I could get there in the afternoon. I never felt pressured or put into one of those "what will it take to make you happy" kind of sales traps. Not at all. In the end, the deal was fair. The paperwork and closing was fast and efficient. Love "new used" CR-V. Hope they sell my old one to someone who will love it just as much as I did. Finally, Lynnwood Honda has many repeat customers and referrals. It's easy to see why.

"Wonderful car buying experience!"

We bought our 2014 Honda Odyssey at Lynnwood Honda with Mark Baker. Mark is very friendly, kind, knowledgeable, and helpful. He worked hard to find an an Odyssey in the exact interior and exterior colors we wanted. He called us every week with an update on the arrival of our new van. He spent several hours with us the day we brought our new van home. He carefully explained the paperwork and spent time educating us on all of the technical features of our vehicle. I would be happy to buy another car from Mark in the future!

Randy Stevens (?)

"Poor Customer Service"

I went to Lynwood Honda on a rainy day. No salesmen offered assistance while I walked the lot in the rain. In addition, once inside the building nobody offered to help despite there were only a few customers around. I finally found a salesman to assist who was average. I came back to Lynwood Honda a few months later (this time nice weather) and again no salesperson offered assistance. After asking for assistance the salesman who finally helped appeared incompetent. He explained how he forgot which car he was in the middle of viewing and left the car running with the doors open in the middle of the lot. He also didn't seem sure when asked basic questions about the make and models of the cars.

unknown

"Pre-Owned Mazda CX9"

I recently purchased a pre-owned Mazda CX9 from D at Lynnwood Honda. D and the entire staff were courteous and very helpful. During the walkaround of the vehicle we identified a small dent in the plastic of the front bumper, after pointing it out the dealership committed to fixing it and it was corrected within the hour. I felt very little pressure to "buy" and actually left to test drive another vehicle on the day I purchased the Mazda. Overall I had a great experience and would buy again from Lynnwood Honda.

"Excellent Service"

I called in, asked for what I needed, and Tracy was able to provide. She worked to get me what I needed, and the whole process was very quick and easy. Also, Gabe, the floor manager, worked in tandem with Tracy to make it happen for me to walk out of the floor with a smile on my face. They are attentive to your needs and will work with you to give you the best deal possible. Thanks Lynnwood Honda!

Mark Baker

Senior Sales & Leasing Consultant

"D" McDonald

Tracy Robbins

Lawrence Chamalbide

Senior Sales Consultant "since 2004"

Beth Daniels

Bob Labor

Danny Hook

Senior Sales Consultant "Since 1993"

Ric Fonceca