Lynnwood Honda

22020 Highway 99,
Edmonds, Washington 98020
Lynnwood Honda Info
About Lynnwood Honda

Lynnwood Honda has been providing sales and service excellence ever since the halcyon days of the motorcycle era, when Honda Motor Company pleaded with their dealers to sell "the little economy car." We have since grown to one of the largest Honda dealerships in the Seattle area. We have an award winning service department and the largest parts department in the Pacific Northwest. Lynnwood Honda has been awarded the Honda President's Award for 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2013. Wendy Nelson Popke | Erik S. Nelson

About Lynnwood Honda Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Friday 7:30 AM

John Melgard
5/03/2015

"No pressure here!"

We don't buy many cars, so our interactions with car sales people are infrequent. I've talked to friends who curse under their breath about the car buying experience, but they obviously didn't go to Lynnwood Honda! D was the antithesis of the stereotypical car sales person, no pressure and very knowledgeable. Thanks, D!

I don't recall the names of the sales manager and finance manager, but they were helpful, friendly and low key as well!

oneillpa
5/01/2015

"awesome "

Whoop. Whoop new jetta. Thanks Jen and vic for the new car. I am stoked. Thanks for putting up with the oregon resident stuff. Yeah

pjbird
4/30/2015

"One-stop shopping to buy a Honda"

No need to shop around at several dealerships when buying a Honda. Have always had pleasant service experiences here and just recently bought a new Honda Civic. Salesman, D. McDonald, was super to work with, gave us a fair amount for a trade-in and good price on our new car.

AricC
4/18/2015

"Great staff. Great car!"

Had an excellent experienced at lynnwood Honda after a "pressured" experience elsewhere... The staff was friendly and courteous. We test drove a car, but didn't buy for several weeks. During that interval, we were not hassled by the staff. They let us make a decision in our own time. We also worked with two salespersons, but never noticed any competitive or cutthroat attitudes. The sales staff all seemed to be working on the same team, which is not the norm when it comes to car dealerships. Excellent work. We will definitely be returning when it comes time to purchase again!

kellycudworth
4/14/2015

"Great Service - Honest Approach"

I worked with Mark to help work a deal to trade in a Toyota for something more practical. His professionalism and more importantly he's appreciation for my time and busy schedule allowed me to show up at the dealership with most of the paper work complete and all we had to do was discuss the package options. I really appreciated his transparency and options to allow me to pick the best deal and car for my needs. I love the car and excited to now be a Honda customer.

Kidder

"Excellent Customer Service"

This is the second time I've bought a new car from Lynwood Honda. Both times have been a great experience with the best customer service. When I came in this time around, I knew pretty much exactly what car I wanted. I test-drove it right away and we were about to start on the paperwork, when I noticed another car that I hadn't seen before. I asked if I could do a Hybrid instead, Jennifer didn't miss a beat and asked if I wanted to test-drive that one as well. She was very helpful and kind. Not once did I feel I was being pressured into making a decision. Financing was also very helpful and flexible, after working the numbers a few times I was able to drive home with a new 2015 Hybrid Accord, while still paying within the range I wanted. This was the second time I've worked with Lawrence, he too was very helpful and has a great personality. Thank you Lynnwood Honda for making the experience of buying a new car so wonderful!

Edsel M.

"Excellent Service"

I helped my Mom look for a new car all day Saturday. We visited several dealerships and test drove several vehicles. In the end, we were referred to Lynwood Honda by a good friend of mine who suggested we talk to Mark Baker. When we got there, Mark was very friendly and courteous. Before we looked at cars, he sat us down to figure out what type of vehicle would best fit my Mom's needs. Originally, she was interested in a Honda Pilot or an Odyssey, but after speaking with Mark she decided a CRV was a better fit. While we signed documents, Mark even personalized the vehicle for my Mom; setting up her phone, home address in the navigation and presetting her favorite radio stations. He even had us come back the next day to finish going over the vehicle details and features! We would recommend Lynnwood Honda, and specifically Mark Baker to anyone!

session3724
3/25/2015

"Pleasant and Easy"

We purchased a pre-owned vehicle on 3-7-2015. We had a good experience and would recommend this dealership to individuals looking for a Honda. Ask for D. MacDonald, no gimmicks or high pressure from this guy. We were happy he listened to our asks and got us out of there with our new vehicle as quickly as possible.

robertjeffers
3/22/2015

"Comfortable buying experience"

Dee made us comfortable. He accomodated our need to have a Toyota dealer do a pre-sale inspection of the 2009 Toyota Camry Hybrid we bought from him on the 17th of March. No BS, a very humble and real person. I would recommend him to my friends as someone they could trust. Bob Jeffers

Randy O
3/18/2015

"Best dealer in the area"

The sales manager, Gabe Moreno, and the rest of the staff at Lynnwood Honda impressed me so much on my first car purchase here years ago, that I kept coming back and recently purchased my 7th car from this dealer. I've done the comparisons, talked to many dealers/salesmen over the years, and no one compares to this place. They are all super friendly and easy to work with but the bottom line is this place always offers me the best price and deals on cars. I've referred other people here and they all agree this place is awesome. If you're in the market for a car, trust me, give these guys a shot and you'll see why I love this place so much.

Reviews of "D" McDonald

Reviews of Lars Coleman
Lars Coleman

Reviews of Gabe Moreno
Gabe Moreno

Sales Manager "Since 1998"

Reviews of Lawrence Chamalbide
Lawrence Chamalbide

Senior Sales Consultant "since 2004"

Reviews of Bob Labor