Lynnwood Honda

22020 Highway 99,
Edmonds, Washington 98020
Lynnwood Honda Info
About Lynnwood Honda

Lynnwood Honda has been providing sales and service excellence ever since the halcyon days of the motorcycle era, when Honda Motor Company pleaded with their dealers to sell "the little economy car." We have since grown to one of the largest Honda dealerships in the Seattle area. We have an award winning service department and the largest parts department in the Pacific Northwest. Lynnwood Honda has been awarded the Honda President's Award for 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2013. Wendy Nelson Popke | Erik S. Nelson

About Lynnwood Honda Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Friday 7:30 AM

rvh in Alaska
2/08/2016

"Costco Auto Sale for Alaskan Customer"

Wife and I bought our 2016 Pilot from Mark Baker through the Costco auto service. Experience was exceptional, Mark explained the process, accelerated the paperwork, and followed up on all questions. We got the model and color of Pilot we wanted. Mark got the best price and quality for the transport to Anchorage, AK, and personally delivered our car to the port. Pilot arrived in tip top shape. Mark followed up with a call to explain the electronics, features, and synced our phones to the Pilot. 10/10 for customer service.

seattleNBE
1/26/2016

"Hands Down Best Dealership Experience"

Not only was every single person in the dealership friendly, D was fantastic to work with!! This is my first new car purchase and I had a lot of questions about every step of the process and D was able to answer them all. I never felt pressured or lied to. It was refreshing to have a salesman be straight forward with me. As someone who spent an entire weekend visiting all Honda dealerships in Western Washington my advise to you is, don't waste your time! Just go to Lynnwood and ask for D

ginger
1/25/2016

"A better experience than one could hope for in buying a car."

Having left the remains of my 2001 Honda Civic in a Montana ditch, I came back to Seattle & first started looking online for perhaps another make but just went to the nearest Honda dealer--Lynnwood Honda. There I met Marcus Eicher & discussed the pros & cons of the Fit & the Civic. He was very easygoing, pleasant & knowledgeable & suggested I do some test driving, which I did, coming back 3 or 4 times & vacillating between the 2 models. Did I mention he was patient? I eventually settled on the Civic. Throughout all this decision-making, Marcus was relaxed & agreeable & just let me work through it with no pressure whatever. He also did a splendid job of acting go-between the finance person & me in negotiating the price. with which I was extremely happy. Marcus even had my friend's car washed-(my ride to the dealers). -A nice perk. In all I found Marcus to be a very principled & ethical person. Every employee with whom I came in contact was also pleasant & helpful. I could not ask for a better experience . Thank you Marcus. Looking for a car? Come to Lynnwood Honda, third desk on the right from the front door. Thank you Marcus. Ollie A.

Katie/Katy in

Trvlfreak
1/08/2016

"Wonderful salesmanship"

Recently divorced this was my first new car purchase by myself in over 30 years. I worked with Steve on leasing a 2015 Honda CRV and he was both efficient and informative about all aspects of leasing a car. He was very patient and made sure I was completely comfortable with my purchase. I feel he also went above and beyond on making sure that I left completely satisfied with my vehicle and experience and I sincerely could not be happier or more excited about my new car.

boylede
12/30/2015

"Great first car buying experience. "

My first car buying experience was fantastic: I worked with Mark on leasing a 2015 Honda CRV and he was both efficient and informative about all aspects of leasing a car. I feel he also went above and beyond on making sure that I left completely satisfied with my vehicle and experience and I sincerely could not be happier or more excited about my new car.

JamesLeigh3
12/20/2015

"Great Experience"

Working with "D" (and finance team) on the lease of my new CRV EXL was great. I described what I wanted in both my CRV and financing terms and he worked with me to get the deal done. Overall dealership follow-up has been very good and "D" was conscientious about making sure I knew how all the features of my CRV work. Overall I had a very positive experience.

JohnmSchwartz
12/18/2015

"Stop calling me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

So I will start this review by saying I leased an Accord from them approximately 33 months ago and this is a full review until now. The purchase experience was okay, they acted shocked that the car could be sold elsewhere for a price as low as I was asking for. Then I asked for the Costco program price and suddenly all was well and that was the price. So from the beginning of my Lease I said I wanted to lease it with the intent to purchase at the end since I could use it as a Tax write off in the time being. One of my main complaints is that from not too long after I got my lease and they saw it had high miles they keep calling every month or so asking If I could come in and look at options to avoid fees at lease end. Every time I have told them I intend on buying it at the end of the lease and they state they will note that in their records. Well guess what, either they never note it down or they never read their notes, perhaps both. I'm absolutely sick and tired of seeing their phone number show up on my cell phone for the same exact conversation every time like it never happened. I would not recommend leasing a car from here. Another small point of contention was when I had my battery fail about 15 months into my lease. I went into service to see if It would be covered and was told no. I bought a Kirkland signature battery from Costco to replace it because the Costco battery had a MUCH LONGER warranty. That may not be their fault but a little goodwill there would have likely kept me from writing this review. I have bought many new and used Hondas over the years and I can't say I'd be excited to come back here.

Kat

Josh
11/30/2015

"Good experience, no issues"

I was looking for a Subaru Forester online and found one at the dealership. I called in and talked with the salesman Khan and he said to stop by anytime. When I got there we were shown the car and I tested it out. Khan was very patient with us and I didn't get the feeling of having any pushy sales tactics being used on me. I made a offer for the car below the stated price, no-lowballing, and they came back with a lower price. At a different dealership they wouldn't budge on price whatsoever (same car, 2x the miles, and similar price).... I had a good experience at Honda Lynwood and Khan very helpful. It was my first experience buying a car so I'm happy it went well. I would recommend a friend to the dealership.(copied my review that I left on SureCritic and Google Reviews, so you may see it twice).

Shan Khan

HappyInMyCRV
11/18/2015

"Terrific Experience"

Terrific!!! We went to 5 dealerships to decide the make & model we wanted, 2 more once we decided on a Honda CRV. (I have car buying anxieties!) Lynnwood Honda was unlike any dealership we have dealt with - specifically Gabe Moreno (Manager), Mark Baker (our Sales pro) and Randy (F&I) . Very professional, nice, patient, and respectful of us and the process. We got a great deal! Edmonds is not close to our home, but well worth the journey. I highly recommend Lynnwood Honda and working with Mark Baker.

JPGamer015
11/17/2015

"Went in for an oil change... "

I went in to get my Honda Civic serviced and had a check engine light. Sadly the cost to fix was more than half of the value of the car so I decided maybe it was time for a new car. John was incredibly helpful and as a first time buyer the process was very smooth. He answered all my questions and clarified various things. One thing I didn't do is test drive. I had just looked around the first time and had some questions answered, the second time I was more sure what I wanted to do and I did some research on what I wanted. They had the car I was interested and yeah. Maybe I should have? I don't really know, but I'm loving the car so I guess it doesn't really matter. Would highly recommend this dealership, their service department has great customer service and explained my options if I wanted to fix my car.

Reviews of Mark Baker

Reviews of Tracy Robbins
Tracy Robbins

Reviews of Gabe Moreno
Gabe Moreno

Sales Manager "Since 1998"