Lynnwood Honda

22020 Highway 99,
Edmonds, Washington 98020
Lynnwood Honda Info
About Lynnwood Honda

Lynnwood Honda has been providing sales and service excellence ever since the halcyon days of the motorcycle era, when Honda Motor Company pleaded with their dealers to sell "the little economy car." We have since grown to one of the largest Honda dealerships in the Seattle area. We have an award winning service department and the largest parts department in the Pacific Northwest. Lynnwood Honda has been awarded the Honda President's Award for 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2013. Wendy Nelson Popke | Erik S. Nelson

About Lynnwood Honda Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Friday 7:30 AM

ccz13
8/16/2015

"Excellent service and communications"

Ordered a new car over the phone with Beth Daniels. She kept me up to date on when the car would arrive and be ready for pick up. Beth and the dealership delivered on everything they promised. I was very happy with the entire experience.

KonaCoffee
7/30/2015

"fantastic experience from the moment I walked on the lot"

Buying my new CR V yesterday was really a great experience. I had a wonderful sales person who took me on a test drive and introduced the basics of the car. Next he gave me time to consider what color I wanted. Once I decided on the color, everything went smoothly from financing to driving the car off the lot with more practice and guidance from David L. The cream on the experience was working with Joe, David L, A. in finance, and lastly being rescued today after I made a phone call to Lynnwood Honda. I got in the car and could not turn it on and had a panic attack. After calling Lynnwood Honda, they tranferred me to Steve Deehring, who actually came to my house and taught me how to start my car the proper way. This is service. I highly recommend Lynnwood Honda and the wonderful employees that they have. Thanks for everything.

David Lyman, A. in finances, Randy, and Steve Deehring

RedCarGuy
7/29/2015

"Great buying experience"

I dropped in to buy a battery for a friends car, and left (a day later) in a new Accord coupe! Sales rep Tom Park and sales manager Gabe Moreno were both friendly, fun to deal with, and professional in their interactions with me. I would definitely recommend this dealership!

Sterry4
7/26/2015

"First Car Purchase"

Purchasing a car at Lynnwood Honda was a good experience. As a first time buyer, I learned a lot of different details to help me with insurance, payments, etc...

Jason Quinn

C & A from Spokane
7/24/2015

""Geat Car Buying Experience""

My wife and I recently purchased a 2015 Honda Accord Hybrid from Lynnwood Honda, living in Spokane we were not sure how the process would play out. Working with Tom Park was a very comfortable and easy experience. All the details of the transaction were handled over the phone, Tom was very accomodating both on the phone and in person. We rented a car to drive over the weekend we purchased and Tom helped us by picking us up at the rental car return location. It was worth the drive as they had the model and color we were looking for. Tom answered all of our questions and was very patient and thorough in explaining the technology to us. We would definitely return to Lynnwood Honda and recommend them to anyone looking for a great car buying experience!

seattlenerd
7/17/2015

"Lynnwood Honda Service Department"

I have two Hondas, a bit long in tooth, which continue to work. I take them to periodic service at Lynnwood Honda, and it's *always* a delight to work with them. They're timely, they have a useful shuttle service, there are no surprised, they actually contact you when something comes up. I really can't imagine getting better service. Very Strongly Recommended.

Alex in Service

S R Harriss
6/09/2015

"NO PRESSURE SALES"

I was referred to Mark Baker @ Lynnwood Honda by 2 people that I respect greatly, so I called and met him at the dealership. It was honestly a very pleasant experience and when I mentioned that I would like to think about the price and the total commitment, I experienced no pressure and was allowed to have my own time to think and respond. That meant a lot to me as I have always felt pressure every time I visited a car lot. It made it easy for me to make the commitment to purchase and come back today to finalize the purchase.

Jakob. P
6/08/2015

"Excellent "

I just purchased a 2015 civic si from Tom Park at lynwood Honda . Tom made the test drive and getting a good price a great experience . I have been enjoying showing off my new car to friends and family and they love it . thank you Tom Park for a great first time car buyer experience

Accord15
5/26/2015

"Great"

Everyone we met here, from greeters to salesperson to finance guy was friendly and helpful.

jes
5/25/2015

"Awesome experience"

I would go directly to Jennifer if I wanted to buy another car. Without question, She was supportive, helpful and knowledgeable. Jennifer - you couldn't have done better. Thanks.

Reviews of Tom Park

Beth Daniels

Buisness Manager

Reviews of Gabe Moreno
Gabe Moreno

Sales Manager "Since 1998"

Reviews of Lawrence Chamalbide