Lynnwood Honda

22020 Highway 99,
Edmonds, Washington 98020
Lynnwood Honda Info
About Lynnwood Honda

Lynnwood Honda has been providing sales and service excellence ever since the halcyon days of the motorcycle era, when Honda Motor Company pleaded with their dealers to sell "the little economy car." We have since grown to one of the largest Honda dealerships in the Seattle area. We have an award winning service department and the largest parts department in the Pacific Northwest. Lynnwood Honda has been awarded the Honda President's Award for 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2013. Wendy Nelson Popke | Erik S. Nelson

About Lynnwood Honda Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Friday 7:30 AM

session3724
3/25/2015

"Pleasant and Easy"

We purchased a pre-owned vehicle on 3-7-2015. We had a good experience and would recommend this dealership to individuals looking for a Honda. Ask for D. MacDonald, no gimmicks or high pressure from this guy. We were happy he listened to our asks and got us out of there with our new vehicle as quickly as possible.

robertjeffers
3/22/2015

"Comfortable buying experience"

Dee made us comfortable. He accomodated our need to have a Toyota dealer do a pre-sale inspection of the 2009 Toyota Camry Hybrid we bought from him on the 17th of March. No BS, a very humble and real person. I would recommend him to my friends as someone they could trust. Bob Jeffers

rrrrrrr888888
3/21/2015

"Comfortable and Quick"

Dee could not have been more flexible. He welcomed my family of four with a big smile, and worked with us via correspondence leading up to the purchase. We were visting famly from out of state and were only in town for 3 days during which time we were able to find the vehicle we wanted for our expanding family. If I am ever in the area again, I would recommend Lynnwood Honda to anyone. A very satisfied customer...

Randy O
3/18/2015

"Best dealer in the area"

The sales manager, Gabe Moreno, and the rest of the staff at Lynnwood Honda impressed me so much on my first car purchase here years ago, that I kept coming back and recently purchased my 7th car from this dealer. I've done the comparisons, talked to many dealers/salesmen over the years, and no one compares to this place. They are all super friendly and easy to work with but the bottom line is this place always offers me the best price and deals on cars. I've referred other people here and they all agree this place is awesome. If you're in the market for a car, trust me, give these guys a shot and you'll see why I love this place so much.

Michelle R.
3/17/2015

"Very Understanding Service Advisor"

Today I had the pleasure of working with Glenn Dubin. I've worked with him before but today was extra special. I had booked my basic service (oil change, tire rotation etc) online for 2 of my 3 Hondas and showed up at the right time...unfortunately I was a week early! I am normally a detail oriented person but I really messed this one up and there was no way I could make the "real" appointment the next week. Glenn took it all in stride and was actually able to squeeze both vehicles in the service schedule today. I cannot thank him enough, especially since he absolutely did not make me feel foolish. I've been coming to Lynnwood Honda exclusively for 6 years and today reminded me of why.

Rohit Raj
3/10/2015

"My first car in US and it was awesome experience"

I recently shifted to US with two kids and parent. I was looking for minivan and I was almost decided for Honda. Since in US vehicle price varies from dealer to dealer and many other factors. I contacted almost all Honda dealers in Seattle area and finally I met with Tom :). Tom helped me to select right Model and color with optimal set of accessories. Since I was having fair idea of price after discussing with others so I feel I got good deal also. Overall my experience wit Tom and Lynwood Honda was Great!!! Certainly I will recommend Tom for his job!!!

npratt
2/28/2015

"Extremely pleasant experience! "

The environment was so relaxed and laid back! Each of the staff members were friendly and genuine. No pressure to complete a sale. Jennifer listened to exactly what I wanted and worked things to make it happen. Very accommodating as far as finances and working with my budget. No bogus sales pitches, which was very much appreciated. Overall, a great experience. They have earned my business and my referrals for future customers!!!

Javier
2/25/2015

"Best customer service experience "

We highly recommend lynnwood honda. They gave us a great deal on the vehicle that We wanted since the beginning. Great service with the salesman Bob labor, my man in the finance department Arion Thompson and also the managers Tom and Gabriel. They were all very professional and treated us with respect and provided us with exceptional customer service.

Arion Thompson

Cflyon
2/21/2015

"Great Purchase Experience"

We had the pleasure of working with Lars Coleman who helped us find a replacement vehicle for my wife's Honda that was totaled in a hit and run accident. While we knew what we were looking for Lars took the time with us to test drive other vehicles that we wanted to compare against the vehicle we wanted. He even took is out to coffee during one of the test drives. There was no pressure whatsoever he just wanted to make sure we got the vehicle we really wanted. Best car purchase experience ever! Everyone at the dealership was a joy to work with, polite and genuinely interested is making sure our experience purchasing a car at Lynnwood Honda was a good one. We recommend Lars without hesitation and the dealership!

Kallis
2/18/2015

"Great Purchase Experience"

Pricing was the best when compared to other dealers. Lars was very kind enough to help me through the purchase. All the other staffs were great too. Shane Patrick was very helpful as well and he was helping me during the absence of Lars, so they made sure the customer experience is smooth. Anytime I will highly recommend Lynwood Honda and their customer friendly staffs.

Reviews of "D" McDonald

Reviews of Bob Labor
Bob Labor

Reviews of Gabe Moreno
Gabe Moreno

Sales Manager "Since 1998"

Reviews of Lars Coleman