Lynnwood Honda

22020 Highway 99,
Edmonds, Washington 98020
Lynnwood Honda Info
About Lynnwood Honda

Lynnwood Honda has been providing sales and service excellence ever since the halcyon days of the motorcycle era, when Honda Motor Company pleaded with their dealers to sell "the little economy car." We have since grown to one of the largest Honda dealerships in the Seattle area. We have an award winning service department and the largest parts department in the Pacific Northwest. Lynnwood Honda has been awarded the Honda President's Award for 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2013. Wendy Nelson Popke | Erik S. Nelson

About Lynnwood Honda Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Friday 7:30 AM

Jim
5/23/2016

"A great experience!"

This is the second car for us from Lynnwood Honda, They are fair and ethical and making sure the customer is satisfied is important. We have a Pilot and now an Accord. D. McDonald was great to work with as was everyone that we interacted with at Lynnwood Honda. It seems like a place that treats its staff well and they in turn are empowered to treat their customers like guests. Nice work Lynnwood Honda and thank you D!

Honda 4 Life
5/16/2016

"I don't buy anywhere else!"

I have bought my last three Honda's from Mark Baker at Lynnwood Honda, new and used. He and the staff make you feel comfortable without the high pressure sales. Mark is the best and always has done right by me. I could have bought anywhere, however, relationships are important to me. That's why I only buy from Mark at Lynnwood Honda!!!

hondaownerguy
5/04/2016

"Great Service, Great Sales person"

We came into the dealership with a couple of cars in mind. D McDonald greeted us, made us feel comfortable and helped us narrow down what we really wanted. We had bad experiences with sales people both at this dealership and elsewhere, but our experience with D was great. We had a trade in and he worked with us to get what I thought was fair for our trade in. This was the best experience with a car sales person that I have ever had. And the rest of the dealership is amazing as well. We always have had great service from the service department, it was only the sales dept that was lacking. Not anymore! I would highly recommend that you see D McDonald when you go to Lynwood Honda. If you're looking for a great service department, Lynwood Honda has the best service that we've ever had. We have had our car serviced there for over three years. The service department is always on top of things and are honest about any issues that may arise.

Gracie
4/29/2016

"Mark Baker and Team Lynnwood Honda"

I was not particularly looking forward to the process of purchasing a vehicle initially. Mark Baker and the whole team at Lynnwood Honda really made the process incredibly easy and actually fun. Very honest, engaging, helpful and genuinely caring all around. I highly recommend Mark and Lynnwood Honda.

CarpoolDriver
4/17/2016

"Good deals & friendly employees"

We worked with D as we were deciding to buy used or new. He was knowledgable, patient, friendly, and quick to respond to our questions. No pushy sales here. We're very happy with our new car. Thanks, D!

Katryna17
4/14/2016

"Great experience "

Joe was a very personable salesman. He got me a brand new car within my budget and even stayed passed closing to make sure paperwork was done. He recommended an insurance broker as well.

Joe Burgos

Bbehm
4/10/2016

"Excellent customer service experience"

D McDonald was extremely helpful and refreshing, he did not give your "average sales pitch", he listened to what my needs were and paired me with a perfect vehicle. I was coming in with a trade and D made it much smoother than I imagined it would be. D McDonald is a salesman in the technical sense of the term, but he treated us more like friends and he went out of his way to help me by driving my trade in from Seattle to Lynnwood Honda. I had lost faith in Honda after my car was recalled, but with the help of D, my faith has been restored in the company and especially Lynnwood Honda. I would highly recommend them with your Honda needs, from sales to service.

Craig
3/29/2016

"Johnas review"

Joe, John and Gabe were very friendly and not pushy for the sale. Responded quickly to any questions I had after we ordered our car.

Joe B.

Shamim
3/27/2016

"Awesome"

Every workers are nice. They don't want just sale theyr car's . They are realy there to help. Special thanks to john chung . He is a nice man . Also john tashner

John tashner

Maichlmayr
3/24/2016

"Great sales personnel "

John Chung was a great help! He was very honest and caring, and I didn't feel like I was getting swindled at all. He made me feel comfortable and made sure I knew how to operate all my vehicle features before I left. Best car purchasing experience I've had yet!

Reviews of Mark Baker
Mark Baker

Senior Sales & Leasing Consultant

Reviews of "D" McDonald
"D" McDonald

Reviews of Gabe Moreno
Gabe Moreno

Sales Manager "Since 1998"

Reviews of Tom Dunning