Lynnwood Honda

22020 Highway 99,
Edmonds, Washington 98020
Lynnwood Honda Info
About Lynnwood Honda

Lynnwood Honda has been providing sales and service excellence ever since the halcyon days of the motorcycle era, when Honda Motor Company pleaded with their dealers to sell "the little economy car." We have since grown to one of the largest Honda dealerships in the Seattle area. We have an award winning service department and the largest parts department in the Pacific Northwest. Lynnwood Honda has been awarded the Honda President's Award for 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2013. Wendy Nelson Popke | Erik S. Nelson

About Lynnwood Honda Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Friday 7:30 AM

RedCarGuy
7/29/2015

"Great buying experience"

I dropped in to buy a battery for a friends car, and left (a day later) in a new Accord coupe! Sales rep Tom Park and sales manager Gabe Moreno were both friendly, fun to deal with, and professional in their interactions with me. I would definitely recommend this dealership!

Sterry4
7/26/2015

"First Car Purchase"

Purchasing a car at Lynnwood Honda was a good experience. As a first time buyer, I learned a lot of different details to help me with insurance, payments, etc...

Jason Quinn

C & A from Spokane
7/24/2015

""Geat Car Buying Experience""

My wife and I recently purchased a 2015 Honda Accord Hybrid from Lynnwood Honda, living in Spokane we were not sure how the process would play out. Working with Tom Park was a very comfortable and easy experience. All the details of the transaction were handled over the phone, Tom was very accomodating both on the phone and in person. We rented a car to drive over the weekend we purchased and Tom helped us by picking us up at the rental car return location. It was worth the drive as they had the model and color we were looking for. Tom answered all of our questions and was very patient and thorough in explaining the technology to us. We would definitely return to Lynnwood Honda and recommend them to anyone looking for a great car buying experience!

seattlenerd
7/17/2015

"Lynnwood Honda Service Department"

I have two Hondas, a bit long in tooth, which continue to work. I take them to periodic service at Lynnwood Honda, and it's *always* a delight to work with them. They're timely, they have a useful shuttle service, there are no surprised, they actually contact you when something comes up. I really can't imagine getting better service. Very Strongly Recommended.

Alex in Service

S R Harriss
6/09/2015

"NO PRESSURE SALES"

I was referred to Mark Baker @ Lynnwood Honda by 2 people that I respect greatly, so I called and met him at the dealership. It was honestly a very pleasant experience and when I mentioned that I would like to think about the price and the total commitment, I experienced no pressure and was allowed to have my own time to think and respond. That meant a lot to me as I have always felt pressure every time I visited a car lot. It made it easy for me to make the commitment to purchase and come back today to finalize the purchase.

Jakob. P
6/08/2015

"Excellent "

I just purchased a 2015 civic si from Tom Park at lynwood Honda . Tom made the test drive and getting a good price a great experience . I have been enjoying showing off my new car to friends and family and they love it . thank you Tom Park for a great first time car buyer experience

Accord15
5/26/2015

"Great"

Everyone we met here, from greeters to salesperson to finance guy was friendly and helpful.

jes
5/25/2015

"Awesome experience"

I would go directly to Jennifer if I wanted to buy another car. Without question, She was supportive, helpful and knowledgeable. Jennifer - you couldn't have done better. Thanks.

Jim_V
5/24/2015

"Amazing is an understatement "

I rarely write reviews as rating an individual or business on its ability to perform a function is a requirement of providing a quality experience for the consumer and that is what promotes future business. In this instance, I am going to make an exception. Mark Baker for Lynnwood Honda is an exceptional person, his knowledge of the Honda product lines is far beyond capable it is more in the realm of unbelievable. There was no question that he could not answer without hesitation when asked. His unique sales style was both reassuring that car salesman aren’t all vultures and comforting as he made me feel as if my best interest in the vehicle of my choosing was more important than trying to sell me something that was more than I needed. He took the time to understand my requirements and explained the differences in the various options making sure I was both informed of these differences and was truly satisfied with my decisions. Mark's commitment to excellence and quality is an inspiration, his dedication to quality beyond reproach he is truly a throwback to the days when customer satisfaction trumped numbers, quotas and the bottom dollar. If you are in the market for a new vehicle there is no one i would recommend as highly as Mark Baker.

marleels79
5/19/2015

"Great service"

We were very pleased buying our vehicle here. All associates were kind and fair. "D" was helpful, yet not pushy. We would definitely purchase here again.

Reviews of Mark Baker

Beth Daniels

Buisness Manager

Reviews of Gabe Moreno
Gabe Moreno

Sales Manager "Since 1998"

Reviews of Jenifer Encinias