Lynnwood Honda

Lynnwood Honda

Call
Lynnwood Honda Info
About Lynnwood Honda

Lynnwood Honda has been providing sales and service excellence ever since the halcyon days of the motorcycle era, when Honda Motor Company pleaded with their dealers to sell "the little economy car." We have since grown to one of the largest Honda dealerships in the Seattle area. We have an award winning service department and the largest parts department in the Pacific Northwest. Lynnwood Honda has been awarded the Honda President's Award for 2009, 2010 and 2011. Wendy Nelson Popke | Erik S. Nelson

About Lynnwood Honda Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Friday 7:30 AM

Jimbo
12/17/2014

"Wonderful buying experience!"

From the moment we stepped on the lot, Lynnwood Honda felt different. Sales rep Tom Park provided outstanding service. He was friendly and accommodating but not pushy. He listened and answered our questions. We felt very comfortable throughout the process and took home exactly the vehicle we wanted. Highly recommend Lynnwood Honda to anyone seeking a positive buying experience.

Tom Park

max.lathrop
12/13/2014

"Excellent Honda Dealership!"

This was our first experience with Lynwood Honda, and we selected this dealership based on research from Consumer Reports. Once we decided on a model we were promptly contacted by Paul Ligman - Lynwood Honda, they were the first dealership to respond. Paul was extremely helpful on the phone, answered our questions and set up an appointment for us to meet, and also contacted us the day before to reassure us everything was set up and he would insure we would get the best deal. Paul was true to his word, did a great job explaining everything, the rest of the team was very courteous and helpful. Comparing this to other experiences we've had in both California and Washington, Paul and Lynwood Honda have been the best. Thanks for a beautiful car and a great sales experience, I will be sure to tell all my friends to go there and ask for Paul!

Paul Ligman

Donna Philp
12/04/2014

"Outstanding Customer Service!"

When I called Lynnwood Honda, Paul Ligman listened to me and understood what I needed. Upon arrival at Lynnwood Honda, the sale took under an hour, because Paul was incredibly helpful, easygoing and honest. I got exactly what I went in there to buy! Paul Ligman of Lynnwood Honda has made me a customer. I highly recommend Paul to anyone looking for a Honda.

Paul Ligman

dharris52
10/06/2014

"Incredible Service!"

One of the main reasons that we buy our cars at Lynnwood Honda is Glenn Dubin. He has been our Service Advisor for over ten years. He provides thoughtful guidance on the repairs that our four Hondas have needed. Glenn also gives us a "heads up" as to service that we should start budgeting for in the future. I wouldn't think of taking our cars to anyone else!

dharris52
10/06/2014

"Great Sales Experience!"

We just purchased our third Honda from Lynnwood Honda. Mark Baker could not have been more helpful! He was friendly and honest. We felt that he had our interests at heart. There were no hassles in our transaction. I would not hesitate to recommend Mark and Lynnwood Honda to anyone wishing to buy a car.

Yolaservello
9/26/2014

"Easy to deal with."

I worked with Rick and Bobby, They were both extremely friendly and very helpful. I was able to put down a deposit on a new car that was on its way in. There was not very much pressure to buy, but they were eager to work with us. I'll say though, it was very tough to work a deal there was reportedly very little margin on the car I wanted. In the end though I feel I got a fair price and it was a very easy process with no pressure in the F&I office.

BrentScott
9/09/2014

"RESPECT. GOOD LISTENING. HELPFUL GUIDANCE. SUCCESS."

Demereay McDonald listened well to what I wanted, offered choices, then GAVE ME SPACE to make up my mind without pressure. He was courteous and respectful. Professional yet personal: I didn't feel like just another number to "D". I am very pleased with the 2006 Civic I bought, and the process was fun, relaxed, yet efficient. I recommend "D" very highly...an excellent person to work with if you don't want the run around or pressure. And he kindly allowed me to ask questions about the dashboard features a month after I bought the car. The detailing on the car was wonderful - it feels and looks like a brand new car. The back room person who ran the numbers and took my credit card did NOT pressure me with add-on's, which I much appreciated.

sookinsin.hymno
9/06/2014

"More helpful than all others"

Tried to find a very specific make and model of Honda Civic which was not available at any dealership in the greater Seattle area. Mark went the extra mile to track down how to obtain this car and, after a few months, we finally got it. Wife (especially) was thrilled to get the exact color with options that she wanted!

txp123030
9/03/2014

"First Car..couldnt have been better............"

I am a first time leaser/buyer and working with Mark Baker was really a smooth one. All my (FirstTimer's) questions were dealt with ease and patience.These guys really take good care of their customers and get you the best possible deal. My experience has really been a nice one.

hjcouweleers
8/25/2014

"First car experience...Going to be hard to beat!"

Working with Mark Baker at Lynnwood Honda was an excellent experience. As a first time buyer/leaser, I was a little hesitant and nervous about the whole process but Mark guided us through it with ease. He was able to find a great lease deal for our 2014 Honda CRV and helped us really understand all the fine print. From the test drive to signing the papers, Mark walked us through every step of the way in a manner that made us feel very relaxed and comfortable with him. It almost felt as if a friend, an extremely knowledgeable friend, was helping us buy a car. He even shared his coveted double stuffed oreos with us :)

Reviews of Mark Baker

Reviews of Glenn Dubin
Glenn Dubin

Reviews of Lawrence Chamalbide
Lawrence Chamalbide

Senior Sales Consultant "since 2004"

Reviews of Beth Daniels
Beth Daniels

Reviews of Tracy Robbins
Tracy Robbins

Reviews of Danny Hook
Danny Hook

Senior Sales Consultant "Since 1993"

Reviews of Joe Burgos