Lynnwood Honda

22020 Highway 99,
Edmonds, Washington 98020
Lynnwood Honda Info
About Lynnwood Honda

Lynnwood Honda has been providing sales and service excellence ever since the halcyon days of the motorcycle era, when Honda Motor Company pleaded with their dealers to sell "the little economy car." We have since grown to one of the largest Honda dealerships in the Seattle area. We have an award winning service department and the largest parts department in the Pacific Northwest. Lynnwood Honda has been awarded the Honda President's Award for 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2013. Wendy Nelson Popke | Erik S. Nelson

About Lynnwood Honda Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Friday 7:30 AM

npratt
2/28/2015

"Extremely pleasant experience! "

The environment was so relaxed and laid back! Each of the staff members were friendly and genuine. No pressure to complete a sale. Jennifer listened to exactly what I wanted and worked things to make it happen. Very accommodating as far as finances and working with my budget. No bogus sales pitches, which was very much appreciated. Overall, a great experience. They have earned my business and my referrals for future customers!!!

Javier
2/25/2015

"Best customer service experience "

We highly recommend lynnwood honda. They gave us a great deal on the vehicle that We wanted since the beginning. Great service with the salesman Bob labor, my man in the finance department Arion Thompson and also the managers Tom and Gabriel. They were all very professional and treated us with respect and provided us with exceptional customer service.

Arion Thompson

Cflyon
2/21/2015

"Great Purchase Experience"

We had the pleasure of working with Lars Coleman who helped us find a replacement vehicle for my wife's Honda that was totaled in a hit and run accident. While we knew what we were looking for Lars took the time with us to test drive other vehicles that we wanted to compare against the vehicle we wanted. He even took is out to coffee during one of the test drives. There was no pressure whatsoever he just wanted to make sure we got the vehicle we really wanted. Best car purchase experience ever! Everyone at the dealership was a joy to work with, polite and genuinely interested is making sure our experience purchasing a car at Lynnwood Honda was a good one. We recommend Lars without hesitation and the dealership!

Kallis
2/18/2015

"Great Purchase Experience"

Pricing was the best when compared to other dealers. Lars was very kind enough to help me through the purchase. All the other staffs were great too. Shane Patrick was very helpful as well and he was helping me during the absence of Lars, so they made sure the customer experience is smooth. Anytime I will highly recommend Lynwood Honda and their customer friendly staffs.

policejudge
2/09/2015

"great service,prompt responce"

I purchased a 2015 hybrid touring car from Mark Baker,the experience was first rate. Mark had an answer for all my questions and knows the product inside out. He was able to provide answers to questions that other dealers could not. I am learning new things about this car every day and call Mark often,he is always helpful. If you are in the market for another car I suggest you contact him.

Seugnet
2/08/2015

"Woman recommended"

Worthy of your reputation !!! Great experience. Treated with respect, excellent service and solid advise. Will recommend to all ladies who are buying a vehicle alone.

Karen
2/06/2015

"Great car buying experience"

"D" was great to work with. Great guy! We will refer him to our friends and family. We had a great experience at Lynnwood Honda.

marco
2/04/2015

"good service, "

i'v bought Honda accord , and i had a very good experience at Lynwood Honda and Bobby Labor was the best , thank you -marco a. poshar

tomal007
2/01/2015

"Superior customer service and real intregrity"

I met with Bob Labor at Lynnwood Honda after going to several other places. I was about to be taken for a ride at Harris Ford and they were advertising a car in the local paper and online for $16,200.00 and I never saw that ad and the three guys I met with at Harris Ford, completely lied to me and told me their best and final offer was $23,500 for a vehicle that had 60k miles and was a Saab SUV. I found out while on my test drive about the ad in the paper and online for the exact car I was driving and I confronted them and they panicked and started acting like they had no idea about that. So it was after this terrible encounter with Harris Ford that I met Bob Labor at Lynnwood Honda. Bob is a very nice man and what you immediately feel from the beginning is a hard working Honda representative who is not high pressure, yet gave me confidence from the beginning that he would do right by me, the customer. In walking around the Lynwood Honda grounds, Bob was educational about the types of vehicles I was looking for and he never made me feel rushed to do something I didn't want to do. He would have test driven 10 different vehicles had I wanted to but I decided to test a Honda CRV and Pilot. Every time we passed another Honda employee, they were all very friendly and you could tell they all respected the man the call Bobby Labor. Once I decided on the CRV, they sales finance guys were not doing a bunch of running back and forth and they were not whispering or giving me any conflicting statements. The buying process was made easy and by the time I actually sat down to sign papers, I wasn't so worried about Bob making a hard earned dollar so there was very little negotiating as they showed me their true invoice pricing and went $600 above that. I hope Bob and his crew make some other money from incentives because whatever Bob received as commission for that, he more than earned and I was a proud new owner of a beautiful 2015 Honda CRV. It didn't stop here however, Bob followed up with me 3-4 times over the next several weeks to make sure we loved our new car. When our license plates came in, I stopped by there after work to pick them up. Bob had a family of 4 at his desk making another sale and as soon as he saw me, he kindly asked his customers to hang tight for a minute and came and shook my hand and said hello. When he found out why I was there, and that I had been waiting for a lot attendant to come over and put on my license plates, he went and grabbed a power drill and in his nice work clothes, went outside in the rain and put on both license plates for me so I didnt have to wait any longer. I could not have been more happy with Bob Labor and would recommend him to anyone going to purchase a car. He is not a young kid, but rather an established salesman with many years under his belt and I will say it again, a good man with pure professionalism and integrity.

Olivia P.
1/28/2015

"Thanks to Mark Baker- a great experience at Lynnwood Honda!"

Lynnwood Honda and salesperson Mark Baker have finally changed my view of car dealerships and salespeople o a very positive one. Mark had a no-pressure way of allowing me to shop for a car at my own pace, answering all of my many questions with patience. He walked me around the cars to help me inspect them and made sure everything worked. He also got me a great price, KBB value on trade for my old car. Mark is very knowledgeable about all the Honda products and when I finally made my decision, he walked me through setting up all the electronics in my car. I am very picky and Mark made sure I was happy with my purchase. Mark’s excellent customer service doesn’t end after you drive your car away, he contacted me later to make sure everything was ok an to see if I had any questions. As I could see from the large notebook of compliments from other happy customers, Mark is a great salesperson. I am very happy with my entire experience at Lynnwood Honda and will go back again, as well as recommend Mark to my friends and family!

Reviews of Mark Baker

Reviews of Tom Dunning
Tom Dunning

Reviews of Gabe Moreno
Gabe Moreno

Sales Manager "Since 1998"

Reviews of Jenifer Encinias
Jenifer Encinias

Product Specialist

Reviews of Lawrence Chamalbide
Lawrence Chamalbide

Senior Sales Consultant "since 2004"

Reviews of Beth Daniels