M & L Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

406 Piedmont Drive, Lexington, North Carolina 27292

Makes: Chrysler|Dodge|Jeep|Ram|Service Center

M & L Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram
M & L Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Info

"Customer Service or lack thereof..."

Piss poor, at the very best describes the level of customer service with this dealer. Not only do I purchase new cars every 12-20 months but I also have tier one credit (800+ to be exact) and I am not some "tire kicker" that wastes sales staff time. I do all my research online on resale values, pricing, options etc so that when I contact a dealer I am ready to purchase. I am the dream customer for car dealers. M and L's management seems to have not trained the staff to recognize when people are ready to buy. I contact the dealership and told Chris exactly what I was looking for. He did a search and sent me a window sticker for a Jeep they could possibly get. I sent him an email back less than 5 hours later. It stated our questions if that Jeep was available and if not that placing an order for a 2015 would work as well. HINT: these are buying questions, not something that would indicate a person is wasting time. Questions such as when can you get the Jeep, prices and if that vehicle is not available an attached list of EXACTLY what I want for a new order. I never received a reply to the email and contacted the dealer the next day and was given to Jason (never gave last name) who said he saw the email, had it in front of him and would review it and get back to me. Nothing, no email no phone call etc. I received a follow up email from Chris today (Wednesday) who I initially spoke with, who sent the window sticker on Monday who wanted to follow up and see if we had questions... This is not the largest Jeep dealer in the US. By dealership standards it's pretty small so I am not sure how the limited staff they have dealing with new cars sales do not communicate but this is the case. I called Chris and let him know that I found a Jeep and that due to Jason (never found out a last name) among others dropping the ball to the tune of $45k I had already purchased a 2014 Jeep. He apologized and said congrats on the new Jeep but other than that seemed indifferent about anything I had to say. Which is not surprising. I shopped this same dealer in 2012 when I was looking for a new crew cab style 4x4 truck in the $35-40,000 dollar range to tow my boat. I received the same level of "give a crap less" in 2012 that I did in 2014. So lesson learned on several levels. The fact that I cannot get sales staff to acknowledge me when I am looking to spend a decent sum of money on a new car lets me know that I cannot trust any aspect of the dealership. I will not be taking my new loaded Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon X to this dealer for any type of service appointments either as I do not know if I could trust that department as well. There are many other Jeep dealers in North Carolina that are interested working with customers so my suggestion to those I know in the market for any Jeep, Dodge or Chrysler products would avoid this dealer. Seek help from dealers in Winston Salem, Greensboro or the Charlotte area. I can assure you that the larger more competitive markets that have more competition know how to treat customers.

Can't say I really "worked" with anyone...

"Communcation skills horriable leave you hanging and lost..."

Communcation skills horriable leave you hanging and lost like a lost puppy dog. Ignore phone messages left and at first call you like anything then stopped calling me.

Matt Greenburg

"I was looking for a new Challenger and had to expand my..."

I was looking for a new Challenger and had to expand my search out of state. I found the vehicle on the M&L website and made contact with Justin. During the entire transaction I was treated with respect, truth and a sincere caring attitude. The pricing was well below what I had been quoted but frankly, I would have paid more for the treatment I recieved. Anybody who thinks great customer service is a thing of the past needs to visit this dealership.

Justin

"took my 1997 dodge truck in for a front u joint on the..."

took my 1997 dodge truck in for a front u joint on the left side, i did the right side myself, had no problems just a lot of hard work, so i let m @l do the left side,600 dollars, and now the front axle leaks oil, took it back,the only response i got was (well they do that)i will never step foot in that shop again,this is the 2nd time, 1st time i had the truck towed into m@l it wouldn't stay running, 145.00 to tell me nothing was wrong with it, turn's out the fuel pump was bad, parkway ford found that, i am taking my truck to parkway ford to fix the axle leak, there good enough to do the work

service manager