M'Lady Nissan

Secondary Finance Manager

May 23, 2017

"Fantastic Service!"

- SarahA

We were very pleased with our first ever Nissan Rogue purchase. We were treated fairly and the service was impeccable. It was a smooth process and we were out of there in under 3 hours. We'd selected the vehicle we wanted and worked out an internet price with Brett. That deal was honored and respected from the moment we walked in the door.

Scott M'Lady
Brett Strohmaier

May 20, 2017

"Another nice new vehicle from M'Lady"

- FRANK MOON

I have been a repeat customer of M'Lady for about the last eight years or so for both mine and my wife's vehicles. They've always been fair and respectful in our negotiations and that certainly did not change last night. Very satisfied with our lease deal last evening with the Maxima Platinum edition. I came in to acquire the gun metallic SR midnight edition but ended up leaving with the Platinum edition listed for 2K more but for the same deal because they had just sold the SR midnight. The sales guys are awesome!

Tom Gilhooly
Sam Obenchain
Brett Strohmaier

May 03, 2017

"Awesome experience "

- Ceuze

First , I don't always judge a business or people by what previous people have said I try and give everyone a chance and I'm glad I did at Mlady. To start my friend Sean referred me to this dealership after buying a few cars and enjoying the car experience at Mlady. So I decided to take the hour trip and meet with Matt (sales rep) and Mir (sales manager) and I have to say at no point did I feel pressure to buy a car that day or when I actually did come in to purchase my new white pearl Altima on 5/1/17 which happened to be the end of the month for Nissan which one would expect high pressure but I experienced 0 pressure. I was very pleased with the time Mir and Matt took to show me the cars I was interested in and go over the entire process. Upon completing the deal you then get introduced to the finance department ( which most people fear) so I can understand but, Brian and Steve we're extremely professional and offered many upgrades, finance options and extra services to protect my new Altima 2017 SR model and they took the time to explain the costs and benefits to me. Not once did they pressure me and I was highly impressed as well. I truly recommend using this dealership and hope you get to have the same experience I had with them. A+++++ Thank you Sam R. Former 2004 Honda Accord owner

Sal Visconti