M'Lady Nissan

5656 Northwest Highway,
Crystal Lake, Illinois 60014
M'Lady Nissan Info
About M'Lady Nissan

M'Lady Nissan is proud to serve Crystal Lake with quality Nissan vehicles. With models like the Altima, 350Z, Armada, Cube and Frontier, we have something for every taste and need. Come visit us at 5656 Northwest Hwy, Crystal Lake, IL 60014 to see our vehicles and take one for a test drive. If you're looking for a used car in Crystal Lake, we can assist you there as well. Visit our inventory page to see our large collection of pre-owned vehicles. M'Lady Nissan is not just your Crystal Lake Nissan dealership, we also provide a full line of services dedicated to our Illinois customers. From Nissan car repairs performed by expert mechanics, to OEM Nissan auto parts, to car loans, M'Lady Nissan is the smart choice for your automotive needs. Come in and say hi! We're located at 5656 Northwest Hwy, Crystal Lake, IL 60014 or you can call us at (800) 566-5239.

About M'Lady Nissan

• Children
rogue guy
9/24/2016

"Great people. Friendly. Correct any problems. "

I am 77 yrs.old have been to many dealer service dept. and many independent service garages. Most are a 2or 3 star rating a lot are 4 star ratings. M Lady is a 5 star rating.

Mykia2014
9/24/2016

"Top of the line service"

They get you in go over your car and your out! Our time is precious and so is theirs...Excellent service from everyone! We love Eddie! Fun guy to work and so is Murph!

fireguy
9/24/2016

"2nd lease car with no complaints"

went in and in 2 hours had a new car and lease. fast and easy alot of altimas to select from next lease up in 21 year

Susan DellAringa
9/21/2016

"Thorough, quick & easy!"

1st time to visit M'Lady Nissan. Could not be happier or satisfied. Have owned a 2008 Rogue & absolutely love this car! Yep, got another one. One difference is I am a first time leaser. Our sales associate was Kamil Zlahoda, and he could not have been a nicer thoughtful young man! I highly advise people to visit this dealer when in the market for a car!!!

cherisho
9/20/2016

"Had a gr8 experience buying a new car at M'lady!!"

Just wanted to say we came in to buy a new Nissan Altima,,was met right away at the door by Scott M'lady,,,guess we were lucky to get a relative,,but couldn't have been treated better.Right away,,we told him we didn't want to waste our time,,if we weren't eligible for the 0% financing,,we weren't going to stick around.Well,,we WERE eligible,,and they had our ALTIMA in every color and every option available.Not only did we get the car we wanted,,we didn't even have to sit and haggle over the prices,,we had already done the research,,and knew what we wanted to spend,,and Scott M'lady made it happen.Truly,,if you are looking to buy a Altima,,which is a BEAUTY,,let me tell you,,go here,,because they specialize in carrying every new Altima to your liking,,we got lucky,,when Scott met us at the door,,go in,,ask for Scott M'lady,,and tell him Diana Thompson sent ya!!You are in great hands,,my friend!!

ruppadub9
9/15/2016

"Great experience. Will be back!"

After 12 years and over 200K miles driving a Nissan Altima, it was time for an upgrade. I traveled about an hour and a half to M’Lady following a 30-minute phone conversation with Sam a few days earlier. Sam answered a bunch of questions regarding a new Altima and M’Lady’s partnership with TrueCar. I quickly developed a trust with Sam as he knew I was reluctant to drive that far just to be given the old “switch-a-roo” by another car salesman. With the price TrueCar was offering, I had to make the long trip up. When I got there, Sam immediately helped get my 3 kids settled into M’Lady’s kid area, offered my wife and I some beverages and within minutes, we were test-driving the 2016 Altima. What I love about TrueCar (thanks to Sam’s explanation) is that the price you see is the price you get. I shopped the same car at multiple dealerships and the TrueCar price was just about $1,000 less than the best offer I worked at a different dealership. The price was right, the deal was done and the paperwork began. Although Sam (AND THE PRICE OF THE CAR) was the star of the show, the finance guy truly helped me with not only the new purchase, but gave me some great advice on how to sell my old car. Every question I asked, he was willing to answer and I’m grateful for that. Before I drove the car off the lot, Sam spent about 20 minutes with me setting up all the new features the 2016 Altima had to offer. I’m sure everyone gets this treatment, but it was a good feeling knowing that Sam was willing to spend that much time making me feel comfortable in my new car. Sam reminded me that I have his cell phone number and that if I need anything to just give him a call! I hope I won’t need to, but I’m happy knowing that I can call him if I do. In short, we had a GREAT experience at M’Lady thanks to Sam, TrueCar and everyone else involved.

Fitze
9/12/2016

"Recall and 10k service"

Everything went smoothly.having 3 recalls within the 1st 9 months was not what I was expecting. However, they gavery me a car to use until the repairs were completed.

Msjen101
9/11/2016

"Free oil change and tire maintenance. "

Everyone in the dealership is extremely friendly and helpful, specifically in the service department. I plan on being a lifelong customer. Love the perks of the free oil changes, too!!

Lorrie
9/10/2016

"A quite wait time "

A nice quite and clean place to wait for your car to be repaired. The customer service people kept you informed about your car .Thanks

don't remember the name

rogue guy
9/09/2016

"EXCELLENT PEOPLE"

THEY KNOW THE NISSAN PRODUCT ARE EXTREMELY HELPFUL. THEY GO THE EXTRA MILE. FRIENDLY . TAKE THE TIME TO LISTEN TO YOUR PROBLEM. TRY THEIR BEST TOSOLVE . AN EXCELLENT DEALERSHIP

Reviews of Eddie  Colville