M'Lady Nissan

Makes: Nissan|Service Center

M'Lady Nissan

M'Lady Nissan Info
About M'Lady Nissan

M'Lady Nissan is proud to serve Crystal Lake with quality Nissan vehicles. With models like the Altima, 350Z, Armada, Cube and Frontier, we have something for every taste and need. Come visit us at 5656 Northwest Hwy, Crystal Lake, IL 60014 to see our vehicles and take one for a test drive. If you're looking for a used car in Crystal Lake, we can assist you there as well. Visit our inventory page to see our large collection of pre-owned vehicles. M'Lady Nissan is not just your Crystal Lake Nissan dealership, we also provide a full line of services dedicated to our Illinois customers. From Nissan car repairs performed by expert mechanics, to OEM Nissan auto parts, to car loans, M'Lady Nissan is the smart choice for your automotive needs. Come in and say hi! We're located at 5656 Northwest Hwy, Crystal Lake, IL 60014 or you can call us at (800) 566-5239.

About M'Lady Nissan

Saturday 8:00 AM - 11:30 AM

"Great Dealership"

I went in with my mom to look at possibly getting a new car since we received an offer stating that we would get a $1000 rebate and 0% interest. We looked around for awhile looking at cars and finally decided on a Nissan Sentra 2014. After talking with the salesman we were able to trade in her old car and get it paid off and got the 0% interest on the new car. We are very happy that we were able to get what we wanted.

"Needed a new car, our car was totalled in an accident"

My husband and I were involved in an accident and we had suspected the car would be a total loss and we went to M' Lady Nissan to look at cars a head of time. We test drove a 2012 Nissan Altima White. We liked the car but were still waiting on the decision from insurance and were unable to do anything. The Sales person understood our situation and offered to hold the car a few days and didn't ask for a check to do so or anything! I kept in touch with Martin W. the sales person throughout the week updating him on our situation. We received the call that our car was totalled and we had decided we wanted to pass on the White Altima but my husband was interested in a new 2015 Nissan Altima he saw on their website. We don’t have the best credit and we knew the chances of getting in a new vehicle with the payments we needed were slim to none. We ended up speaking with Martin again and made arrangements to come back to the dealership. When we got there we were surprised to see the vehicle we were interested was ready for us to test drive. We drove the car and loved it. We talked to Martin about where we needed to be with payments and he went above and beyond to get us there. As a matter of fact we actually ended up with payments under where we wanted to be. I have purchased 9 vehicles and I have to say I have never dealt with someone so understanding of our needs and situation. Even the Customer Service and Finance person we dealt with were great. Martin made our car purchase as easy and as stress free as it can be and "he is a man of his word" which we appreciate! On a scale of 1 to 10 Martin gets a 12!! Again we had an amazing experience at the dealership and in dealing with Martin. Thank you M'Lady nissan for making this process so painless!!

Martin W (Marcin)

"Awesome Dealership"

I purchased a car from them 2 years ago and was very pleased with them at the time of my purchase. I recently received a letter from them in the mail with an offer of a $1000.00 rebate and a 0% finance fee for being a valued customer and of course I would obviously have to qualify. I thought to my self to good to be true and what do I have to lose by going in and checking into it and so I went in to see for myself and I left them with a brand new car which I got both the $1000.00 rebate, 0% financing, my other car paid off and got a great deal on my new car. I was very satisfied with everyone that help me in getting this great deal. My experience with them on both occasions have been very pleasant and I'm very pleased with them and with their services. Just want to say, Keep up the good work and I would definitely go back in the future.

"Amazing place"

I went into there not thinking i'd be able to get a new car. And Eddie helped me get the car that i wanted! Thank you Eddie

"Very easy to work with"

I purchased a used car through M'Lady Nissan and had a great experience doing so. They worked with me to get the car I fell in love with to fit within my budget and put together an awesome warranty package on top. Would definitely recommend! Only negative would be the week after I bought my car they offered a special of free oil changed for a year with car purchase...that sure would've been nice!

"Outstanding"

I went to this dealer because my daughter wanted to check out a used car for her, I needed a car also,but have had the slammed in my face by several other dealers within the same week. I spoke to Eddie Colville at M'Lady, and I drove away that day in a 2014 Nissan Sentra with payments just a couple dollars more that what I was paying on my 2002 Chevy Malibu.

Randy Del Rosario

"OMG!!"

OMG WHERE DO I BEGIN? I went there today September 2, not really expecting to get a car because I dont have that great of credit. I worked with Eddie Coluille, and he worked so hard on getting me a car i was so impressed when he came back and informed me that they can get me a car!!! He said final decision was up to Nate (sales manager) and when he told me that all i wanted to do was cry. I was so excited they got me in a bran new Nissan Versa Note. I couln't be happier with them. I will always go back here and would recommend them to ANYONE who wants a new car!!! THANKS SO MUCH MLADY NISSAN!!!! AS WELL AND EDDIE AND NATE!!!! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!

"excellent"

Excellent Service they explain very good, they care about their customers they were very friendly they were very thorough we love that they had spanish speaking people.

"M'Lady Nissan"

I have been pleased with both the Service and Sales Departments. I purchased a 2013 Sentra, and traded it in on a 2014 Sentra. I had all my oil changes on the first car done at this dealership.

"'12 Altima - AC blowing hot air intermittently"

Purchased '12 Altima from M'Lady 12/2013. Reported AC blowing hot air intermittently, 86 degrees outside. M'Lady Service Dept. wrote: "Inspect vehicle - no fault codes stored. Checked freon-ok. Could not duplicate concern at this time. Working by manufacturer specs at this time. Customer declined to verify concern w/Tech." Took car to Woodfield Nissan, (Schaumburg) - problem resolved immediately. "Improper fill - had 1.8 lbs freon, evacuated system and recharged to correct 1.2 lbs." Excellent customer service! Stating "Customer declined to verify concern w/Tech" was a way of covering M'Lady's business on paper. Poor customer service and inexperienced Techs? Clearly, I know when the AC is blowing hot air, and so did Woodfield Nissan. Unfortunately, two M'Lady Certified Technicians were unable to correctly follow Nissan specs to repair AC problem.

Gill Klinger, Service Advisor