M'Lady Nissan

5656 Northwest Highway,
Crystal Lake, Illinois 60014
M'Lady Nissan Info
About M'Lady Nissan

M'Lady Nissan is proud to serve Crystal Lake with quality Nissan vehicles. With models like the Altima, 350Z, Armada, Cube and Frontier, we have something for every taste and need. Come visit us at 5656 Northwest Hwy, Crystal Lake, IL 60014 to see our vehicles and take one for a test drive. If you're looking for a used car in Crystal Lake, we can assist you there as well. Visit our inventory page to see our large collection of pre-owned vehicles. M'Lady Nissan is not just your Crystal Lake Nissan dealership, we also provide a full line of services dedicated to our Illinois customers. From Nissan car repairs performed by expert mechanics, to OEM Nissan auto parts, to car loans, M'Lady Nissan is the smart choice for your automotive needs. Come in and say hi! We're located at 5656 Northwest Hwy, Crystal Lake, IL 60014 or you can call us at (800) 566-5239.

About M'Lady Nissan

• Children
Super Satisfied!
7/30/2016

"M'Lady Nissan - Best Experience in Buying a New Car Ever"

Today (7-30-16) I purchased a new 2016 Nissan Sentra SV. I couldn't be happier with the service I received from Eddie Colville, Mir Ali, and Abe Alyassir! These guys are an all-star team! Eddie was extremely patient with me and answered all my questions and sought Mir's help / assistance when needed. They worked very hard to get me the right car at the right price and I really appreciate their help. I highly recommend M'Lady Nissan to anyone shopping for a new car, and be sure to ask for Eddie Colville. Kurt P

nissan,sandra
7/11/2016

"Nicest experience in buying a car ever "

Tony made the purchase easy and straight forward. Very easy to talk to. Very good person to work with. This is the 3rd car we have bought from this dealership and they are always respectful.

Tony B.

Grammy
7/08/2016

"Poor customer service"

We had an oil change that was ok. But they told me my year and a half battery was defective. I only had it replaced in Oct of 2014 they should replace it or pro rAte the cost but they will not do anything. I even called Nissan and they told me it's up to the dealer. They just. Lost a customer we were customer s for over 10 ears

David Mahoney
7/03/2016

"Overall easy to work with. Salesman--Kamil---friendly/pleasa"

Kamil was easy to work with.....knows his product. Was low keyed...Provided good follow up and not overbearing or high pressure. Worked with me to achieve target price and provided good follow up. Everyone was friendly and helpful. A solid experience.

Kamil Zlahoda

rjw1951
7/03/2016

"Great Experience, 2nd Lease with Eddie Colville"

Very good experience and my second deal with Eddie. He takes care of getting the vehicle and paperwork prepared prior to my arrival to minimize the time I need to spend at the dealership. Walked in, signed the paperwork and off I went.

Theresa Schneider
7/01/2016

"3rd Lease with M'Lady Nissan & Eddie Colville"

Just signed my 3rd lease with Eddie Colville at M'Lady Nissan in Crystal Lake! I've never owned 3 of the same model car and now it's 3 in a row. Eddie has made every one of my lease experiences easy and painless and takes care of his loyal customers. I wouldn't go anywhere else. He's honest and straightforward, hard to find in car dealerships. The service dept (as well as free oil changes) is great as well. I love the free loaner cars when you get more than an oil change done. Very convenient for me. I would highly recommend M'Lady Nissan and Eddie Colville.

Sweeney
6/27/2016

"They don't live up to their word"

I brought in two family members who also bought cars in early March. They give you that piece of paper that says a referral is $300.0 in your pocket. I am STILL waiting for my $600.00 for bringing in two new customers. This dealer just lives up to all the bad rep that all dealers have. They don't live up to their word. I heard every excuse in the book. I e-mailed, I called, I even went in to the dealer to ask where my money was. They give you the total run around like the owner is the only one that can do that and he is on vacation. OK, on vacation for 4 months? They do thousands of dollars in busines and I can't get one lousy $600.00 check. Don't waste your time even if the deal sounds good, the after math is awful.

Pam Huegel
6/23/2016

"Excellent Experience"

We had a great experience today with our purchase. My husband talked directly with the sales manager, Tom Guilhooly serveral times. I took our trade in truck in for an appraisal. All went well. Tom and my husband talked #'s and I went back a little while later to finish paperwork, that we requested they start so I wouldn't have to be there forever. I talked to the salesman Severo Gonzaga, All went smoothly. I was out of there in less than an hour. Sure do hope when I have to go back that my service is not like any of these other reviews.

Severo Gonzaga

Sitaram Chowdary Goli
6/04/2016

"Nice people to work"

Easy in and out with a new vehicle. Philip, Mir and Kamil worked out to keep up the promised price. Total time took by them was less than an hour.

Ryanmichaelsimpson
5/28/2016

"M'Lady is the BEST!"

I leased a 2016 Sentra this evening at M'Lady Nissan in Crystal Lake! Even with it being a busy holiday weekend and later in the day on a Friday, the staff was incredibly helpful! Everyone who I encountered there greeted me with a smile and were quick to offer assistance! Eddie Colville is a fantastic sales specialist and treated me like family more than just another customer! He hooked me up with quite a deal and I am so appreciative of his assistance. I am so glad I walked in to this dealership today. I think three different staff members asked if I had additional questions throughout the process which made me feel confident that I understood all the fine details of my deal. I couldn't be happier with my trip to M'Lady tonight and will recommend this dealership/team to all of my friends, family, and anyone I hear in need of a car! Hurry in to M'Lady! They take EXCELLENT care of their customers!!!

Ryan Hummel - 5