M'Lady Nissan

5656 Northwest Highway,
Crystal Lake, Illinois 60014
M'Lady Nissan Info
About M'Lady Nissan

M'Lady Nissan is proud to serve Crystal Lake with quality Nissan vehicles. With models like the Altima, 350Z, Armada, Cube and Frontier, we have something for every taste and need. Come visit us at 5656 Northwest Hwy, Crystal Lake, IL 60014 to see our vehicles and take one for a test drive. If you're looking for a used car in Crystal Lake, we can assist you there as well. Visit our inventory page to see our large collection of pre-owned vehicles. M'Lady Nissan is not just your Crystal Lake Nissan dealership, we also provide a full line of services dedicated to our Illinois customers. From Nissan car repairs performed by expert mechanics, to OEM Nissan auto parts, to car loans, M'Lady Nissan is the smart choice for your automotive needs. Come in and say hi! We're located at 5656 Northwest Hwy, Crystal Lake, IL 60014 or you can call us at (800) 566-5239.

About M'Lady Nissan

Saturday 8:00 AM - 11:30 AM

Kevin Wright
4/27/2015

"Easiest transaction I've ever had."

I hate buying cars, but Scott M'Lady (Salesman), Robin Metz (Customer Relations Manager) and Bryan Murphy (Finance Director) teamed up and made this a painless transaction! Love my new car and I will definitely go back for service at M'Lady.

KeriRiley
4/19/2015

"Excellent Salesperson + Excellent Car = Happy Customer"

Very satisfied with my purchasing experience! My brand new 2015 Nissan Versa Note SV gets an average of 35 mpg just as promised!! Got a great deal! Worked with a great Salesperson, Kamil & also great Business Manager, Ryan. Recommend others to come to experience the same satisfaction that I did! :)

Kamil

pathfinder12
4/19/2015

"Best dealership I have dealt with ever!"

All of the staff here is so friendly and willing to please you. They try to make you well informed and answer any questions you have. No high pressure sales, very comfortable, nice people.

Austin - sales person

Debster
4/18/2015

"Nissan Versa"

Very thorough salesman...not your usual car sales experience. LOL I've bought a lot of cars in the past, and this was my best experience. ...and I love my new car!

msimpson
4/10/2015

"Another New Vehicle!"

Recently I scheduled service on my 2013 Nissan Altima at M'Lady Nissan. While I was there I met with my personal sales consultant, Eddie Colville. After a few minutes I asked when we could consider a trade-in on the '13 Altima. In record time, I drove out of the dealership with a brand new 2015 Nissan Altima. This is the 8th vehicle I've purchased (or leased) with M'Lady Nissan and Eddie Colville. I appreciate the no-nonsense approach and the results. What a great team!

mmac17
4/08/2015

"Nissan Juke"

Helpful sales men and respectfully management and employees. Not to pressuring to make the sale and very understanding. I would recommend purchasing a Nissan from this dealership.

carkid9944
4/07/2015

"Great buy"

Thanks to Marcin over at M'Lady who was kind to make sure I found a car that was compatible with my needs. Not pushy or aggressive. Ended up going with a Sentra (SL) as it was the smoothest ride I could find. Thanks guys!

Marcin Wesierski

kap104
3/08/2015

"awesome"

Out experience was awesome. We where in a difficult position with a lesser vehicle and the dealer pulled us out of it and we were able to purchase a new car.

Julie A
3/05/2015

"Going Rogue"

I purchased my 2015 Rogue from M'Lady Nissan in Crystal Lake, IL. Best purchase I ever made. The staff was amazing, everyone was so friendly and helpful. Will refer all my friends to this dealership! I love my Rogue - Super fun to drive - great gas mileage - comfortable - great performance! Just love it!!!!!

wasim
3/02/2015

"Great, fast, and convenient"

This was my first experience using M'Lady Nissan. I worked with Scott. The whole experience was great and quick. I was in and out within 2 and 1/2 hours. Bought a used car. I got a great price and I would definitely recommend M'lady Nissan.

Reviews of Bryan  Murphy