M'Lady Nissan

5656 Northwest Highway,
Crystal Lake, Illinois 60014
M'Lady Nissan Info
About M'Lady Nissan

M'Lady Nissan is proud to serve Crystal Lake with quality Nissan vehicles. With models like the Altima, 350Z, Armada, Cube and Frontier, we have something for every taste and need. Come visit us at 5656 Northwest Hwy, Crystal Lake, IL 60014 to see our vehicles and take one for a test drive. If you're looking for a used car in Crystal Lake, we can assist you there as well. Visit our inventory page to see our large collection of pre-owned vehicles. M'Lady Nissan is not just your Crystal Lake Nissan dealership, we also provide a full line of services dedicated to our Illinois customers. From Nissan car repairs performed by expert mechanics, to OEM Nissan auto parts, to car loans, M'Lady Nissan is the smart choice for your automotive needs. Come in and say hi! We're located at 5656 Northwest Hwy, Crystal Lake, IL 60014 or you can call us at (800) 566-5239.

About M'Lady Nissan

Saturday 8:00 AM - 11:30 AM

Newresident
7/30/2015

"Front License Plate?!?"

My family and I just moved here from Michigan. I had just went to get my new Illinois license plate, DL, registration, etc., and to my surprise, there were 2 plates in the shrink wrap. Was this an mistake?!? Nope it was not. So, I had no place to put the front plate on my 2002 Nissan Sentra GXE (yes, a 2002!). But I did have the plate holder & screws in my trunk. I called M'lady the following day, and Peter & Colin not only sympathized with me, they told me to come in & they'll fix me right up! And thanks to Bryant, the mechanic, who took care of me in 2 minutes flat! Thank you so much guys!

Peter, Colin, Bryant C.

Victim
7/09/2015

"BEWARE OF EXTRA FEES!!!"

Please make sure you TRIPLE check your sales contract before signing it. They added a $399 window etching fee on my contract without mentioning or even talking about it at all during the ENTIRE sale process. My daughter, wife, and I were the last costumers so I felt rushed and just trusted them with the documents. We'll I guess that was a $399 + tax mistake!!! So sad because this is our FIRST and most likely the LAST Nissan for us.

Ved
5/31/2015

"Excellent salesman - Sam Obenchain"

Sam Obenchain was very thorough and knowledgeable salesman from whom we purchased the 2015 Murano. He took extra time and explained the features well. We like M'Lady dealership and I bought my other Murano from.there also. Thanks Sam

June 11, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I am happy to hear that you are enjoying your new Murano. Please if you should need anything in the future, please do not hesitate but to contact me. Thank You Mir Ali General Sales Manager M'Lady Nissan 815.459.2288

goombas
5/26/2015

"Got a new Murano, love it, like the dealer salesman was good"

Love the new Car, Eddie was a great sales person, got a good deal, been going to this dealer for the past 10 years. Would recommend the new Nissan Murano.

May 30, 2015

Thank you so much for the review and your continued business. I am so happy to hear that you love your New Murano. If you should ever need anything, please do not hesitate but to give me a call at 815.459.2288. Thank You Mir Ali M'Lady Nissan 815.459.2288

brucester
5/18/2015

"Very pushy and not to friendly"

Did not buy the vehicle here I saw online as the fees they added on were ridicoulous. Went to another Nissan dealer and wasn't hit with driving on to property fees and others.

May 18, 2015

Thank you for your review. I am sorry that you feel that there are fees added. We have several happy customers and wish you would have given us the opportunity. If you would like to discuss this, please contact me at 815.459.2288. Thank You Sam Harraz General Manager M'Lady Nissan 815.459.2288

Kathy
5/14/2015

"Thank You to Eddie Colville and Mir Ali of M'Lady"

We would like to thank,Eddie Colville, leasing manager at M'Lady, for helping us to find the perfect car for us. His patience and his willingness to work a deal that left us feeling happy and good about our choice of car and dealership, must be commended. We look forward to continuing our positive relationship with M'lady Nissan for many years to come.

May 18, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I am happy to hear you had a good experience. If I can be of any assistance in the future, please do not hesitate but to contact me at 815.459.2288. Thank You Mir Ali General Sales Manager 815.459.2288

Torquill
5/06/2015

"DO NOT BUY THERE"

Talked online to a rep for M'Lady Nissan in Crystal Lake(an hour away) and had quoted me an e-price and had told him I was financing myself. Had also asked what the Out the Door price would be but they don't do that so he sent me the 7% tax, title and license, and doc fee. So I drive down and talk to the sales rep and find out that their online people messed up and the price is 500 higher because I am not financing through them and 850 more for destination charge. So the car is now almost $2000 more then expecting. No remorse from the sales rep, just that they screwed up. They kept pushing to finance through them and told me that they couldn't sell me the car at the price talked about and that is that.

Brett Strohmaier

May 18, 2015

Thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear that you did not have a good experience. If you would like to call me to discuss your experience, as I would like to hear about it, please call me at 815.459.2288. Thank You Mir Ali General Sales Manager M'Lady Nissan 815.459.2288

endell42
4/30/2015

"Great Dealership"

Bought a new Rouge. Extremely HAPPY!!!! Friendly and very helpful Salesman. and Finance Mgr. Highly recommend. Very pleased with all the service I received during the whole car buying experience.

May 18, 2015

Thank you for your review. We appreciate it. If you should ever need anything, please do not hesitate but to contact me at 815.459.2288. Thank You Mir Ali M'Lady Nissan General Sales Manager 815.459.2288

jackygrl64
4/30/2015

"first car"

Guy was really helpful and if you go on Saturdays they give you free food! Had the car facts, let me take it for a test drive and did not hide anything.

John

May 18, 2015

Thank you for your review. We try to keep our customers entertained with food or drinks or even deserts. Each week its different! If you should ever need anything, please do not hesitate but to give me a call at 815.459.2288. Thank You Mir Ali General Sales Manager M'Lady Nissan 815.459.2288

Michael M
4/29/2015

"Great experience"

MLady Nissan was the most efficient, quick, and helpful experience I have had in getting a vehicle. Eddie Colville and Mir Ali were extremely helpful in this process, and went the extra mile to assist me in the trade in of my previous vehicle and financing under some strained circumstances. Both were instrumental in making this purchase happen. I traveled over 150 miles to this dealership, and was in and out within an hour to make the transaction. I highly recommend both of them.

May 18, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I am happy to hear you had a good experience. Please, if you should need anything, do not hesitate but to give me a call. Thank You Sam Harraz General Manager M'Lady Nissan 815.459.2288

Reviews of Eddie  Colville