M'Lady Nissan

Service Advisior
Tom  Gilhooly, Sales Manager, M'Lady Nissan

Tom Gilhooly

March 21, 2017

"AMAZING experience .... Great staff "

- janet valiente

my name is Janet .I came into the dealer ship hoping to be helped. i had purchased a car 3 years prior and i know i had gotten "taken" on the deal. i went to M'lady and they explained from beginning to end how they could help me. i spoke with the leasing manager Eddie and he was such a down to earth guy. He explained the negative equity from the prior car and all the details behind it. He was a genuine person , not someone who is jut trying to close a deal. Everyone at M'lady was. We were there for almost 8 hours and they even offered us food and check on us as we waited. There we felt like we were actually getting treated like people not like possible money. i had so much negative equity on the prior can and it was in such bad shape i couldn't use it as a trade in and thought i was stuck . After a couple of hours i honestly thought i was walking out of there empty handed. Eddie said he would try one more thing . He and the finance manager (Randy) where able to close a deal for me on a beautiful car paying almost 200 hundred dollars less. and now i have the opportunity to bring my credit score up and afford with out hesitation to pay my car, i cant stress enough how much of a positive experience it was for me. hands down M' lady is th only car lot i will go to for future purchases. AMAZING STAFF and experience.

March 15, 2017

"Wonderful experience "

- Danielapalencia16

Every one was friendly and super nice , Everyone was so polite also made everything understandable for purchasing the car. Also made it easy and gave us options wich we like we had different opinions about when purchasing a car

March 14, 2017

"One of the best car buying centers I have visited. "

- Tme2think

Would buy a future car from this dealership. We drove 3.5 hrs and it was worth it. Certainly would do it again. Have told several people about our experience.

2017 Nissan Maxima