M'Lady Nissan

5656 Northwest Highway,
Crystal Lake, Illinois 60014
M'Lady Nissan Info
About M'Lady Nissan

M'Lady Nissan is proud to serve Crystal Lake with quality Nissan vehicles. With models like the Altima, 350Z, Armada, Cube and Frontier, we have something for every taste and need. Come visit us at 5656 Northwest Hwy, Crystal Lake, IL 60014 to see our vehicles and take one for a test drive. If you're looking for a used car in Crystal Lake, we can assist you there as well. Visit our inventory page to see our large collection of pre-owned vehicles. M'Lady Nissan is not just your Crystal Lake Nissan dealership, we also provide a full line of services dedicated to our Illinois customers. From Nissan car repairs performed by expert mechanics, to OEM Nissan auto parts, to car loans, M'Lady Nissan is the smart choice for your automotive needs. Come in and say hi! We're located at 5656 Northwest Hwy, Crystal Lake, IL 60014 or you can call us at (800) 566-5239.

About M'Lady Nissan

• Children
Bridget E Bowen
5/01/2016

"Call for a real price, don't just go by the website"

I bought a 2016 Rogue at M'Lady over the weekend, and would certainly recommend working with Scott M'Lady. He's very friendly, and to the point. My family has bought two cars (three including the new Rogue) from him directly, and we have always had pleasant, quick experiences both times. I'd recommend you do your research on the prices of the vehicle(s) you're interested in first, and what APRs you'll qualify for, before you go in. I said I wanted to pay a certain amount a month, and no more, and that's what I got. The APR through Nissan financing for 75 months was cheaper than either of our banks could offer. And they were speedy as usual. My fiance and I showed up at 2 p.m., and were pulling out of the lot a little after 4 p.m., and that time including a test drive. The sales person (Phillip was who I dealt with ) who tries to sell you the options (paint and interior protection, etc.) is really amicable and wasn't overly pushy -- I said no to all the extras and he was very polite and never pressured me. I appreciate that. I would have given five stars, but they need to update their website to remove all the "incentives" from the vehicles -- because if you read closely, you'll realize the majority of customers don't actually qualify for those (new grad, military, etc.).

JBARACHKA
4/03/2016

"Beyond my expectations "

After visiting quite a few dealerships and almost giving up on our search for a car, because of false information and advertising. We came across M'Lady Nissan dealership. Upon entering we were very skeptical, but we were greeted by Kamil Zlahoda. He was very friendly and knowledgeable, and handled the business with great professionalism. Kamil explained everything very clear with out wasting anyone's time. The entire staff team we worked with were extremely satisfying. We will definitely recommend it to all our friends.

Kamil Zlahoda

Danielle Davis
4/02/2016

"best experience ever!!"

Tom immediately welcomed me and made my total experience awesome!!! Every department was helpful knowledgeable and very nice. Best decision was pulling in M'Lady Nissan In Crystal Lake

ron
3/26/2016

"purchased a new murano"

on 3/25/16 was my first visit to mlady Nissan,i was interested in a 2015 Murano my salesman luis spent a lot of time helping me pick one out, we went on a long test drive came back a little negotiation and sign the paperwork fastest car buyingexperience of my life of my life and I am 71 everyone was nice

Karen
3/23/2016

"Satisfied with the experience"

Happy with the new Altima. Good buying experience with professional, attentive staff. Frank (Product Specialist) helped us find the car we were looking for. We drove 2 hours to look at the cars we'd seen on the internet. Not disappointed.

Frank Coppola

dvyoum
3/16/2016

"Great experience!"

We purchased a 2016 Nissan Rogue last night, and it was a great experience working with Mir. We are extremely happy with our new vehicle! Thank you, Mir and the rest of your team that helped us!

Giglio11i
2/29/2016

"Great Customer Satisfaction "

I live in Naperville I got a quote off the Internet from M.Lady in Crystal Lake. Gerald Nissan in North Aurora said be sure that when you get there to make sure it's the car they quoted and don't forget a check. I walked talked to Eddie Colville who was excellent and I drove out with exactly what the quote said I would!!! Ken

sherry1234567
2/01/2016

"Great service"

Great staff at Mlady. Second car we bought from this dealwrship Our salesman was extremley nice and helpful. Anthony Bochenek. Also finance and managers were very fast and sufficent?

Ryan Hummel , Anthony Bochenek

Danielleborden
1/28/2016

"I love my new 2016 Nissan Rogue"

I went to Nissan looking for a used Vehicle and test drove at least 4 different cars, but Severo was so helpful. I ended up leasing a 2016 Nissan Rogue at a great price. If you are looking for a vehicle definitely make them your stop and tell them I sent you there. ;)

Severo, Brian, Phillip

iamsdawg
1/24/2016

"Happy w/decision to buy a larger car"

We decided to stop in and look at Nissan's options since our family is growing and our CR-V was getting up in miles. We took a Nissan Pathfinder for a ride and were really impressed with the features, quiet ride, and space. Sam was patient and took his time answering all of our questions. He was very helpful in making the decision between a Rogue and a Pathfinder. Eddie walked us through our financing options and was a pleasure to work with throughout the process. My wife and I feel like we got a fair deal and we love our new ride. This was our first time visiting M'Lady Nissan here in town, but if the customer service stays this way, I don't think it'll be our last. Thanks!

Reviews of Bryan  Murphy