M'Lady Nissan

5656 Northwest Highway,
Crystal Lake, Illinois 60014
M'Lady Nissan Info
About M'Lady Nissan

M'Lady Nissan is proud to serve Crystal Lake with quality Nissan vehicles. With models like the Altima, 350Z, Armada, Cube and Frontier, we have something for every taste and need. Come visit us at 5656 Northwest Hwy, Crystal Lake, IL 60014 to see our vehicles and take one for a test drive. If you're looking for a used car in Crystal Lake, we can assist you there as well. Visit our inventory page to see our large collection of pre-owned vehicles. M'Lady Nissan is not just your Crystal Lake Nissan dealership, we also provide a full line of services dedicated to our Illinois customers. From Nissan car repairs performed by expert mechanics, to OEM Nissan auto parts, to car loans, M'Lady Nissan is the smart choice for your automotive needs. Come in and say hi! We're located at 5656 Northwest Hwy, Crystal Lake, IL 60014 or you can call us at (800) 566-5239.

About M'Lady Nissan

Saturday 8:00 AM - 11:30 AM

Kathy
5/14/2015

"Thank You to Eddie Colville and Mir Ali of M'Lady"

We would like to thank,Eddie Colville, leasing manager at M'Lady, for helping us to find the perfect car for us. His patience and his willingness to work a deal that left us feeling happy and good about our choice of car and dealership, must be commended. We look forward to continuing our positive relationship with M'lady Nissan for many years to come.

May 18, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I am happy to hear you had a good experience. If I can be of any assistance in the future, please do not hesitate but to contact me at 815.459.2288. Thank You Mir Ali General Sales Manager 815.459.2288

Torquill
5/06/2015

"DO NOT BUY THERE"

Talked online to a rep for M'Lady Nissan in Crystal Lake(an hour away) and had quoted me an e-price and had told him I was financing myself. Had also asked what the Out the Door price would be but they don't do that so he sent me the 7% tax, title and license, and doc fee. So I drive down and talk to the sales rep and find out that their online people messed up and the price is 500 higher because I am not financing through them and 850 more for destination charge. So the car is now almost $2000 more then expecting. No remorse from the sales rep, just that they screwed up. They kept pushing to finance through them and told me that they couldn't sell me the car at the price talked about and that is that.

Brett Strohmaier

May 18, 2015

Thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear that you did not have a good experience. If you would like to call me to discuss your experience, as I would like to hear about it, please call me at 815.459.2288. Thank You Mir Ali General Sales Manager M'Lady Nissan 815.459.2288

endell42
4/30/2015

"Great Dealership"

Bought a new Rouge. Extremely HAPPY!!!! Friendly and very helpful Salesman. and Finance Mgr. Highly recommend. Very pleased with all the service I received during the whole car buying experience.

May 18, 2015

Thank you for your review. We appreciate it. If you should ever need anything, please do not hesitate but to contact me at 815.459.2288. Thank You Mir Ali M'Lady Nissan General Sales Manager 815.459.2288

jackygrl64
4/30/2015

"first car"

Guy was really helpful and if you go on Saturdays they give you free food! Had the car facts, let me take it for a test drive and did not hide anything.

John

May 18, 2015

Thank you for your review. We try to keep our customers entertained with food or drinks or even deserts. Each week its different! If you should ever need anything, please do not hesitate but to give me a call at 815.459.2288. Thank You Mir Ali General Sales Manager M'Lady Nissan 815.459.2288

Michael M
4/29/2015

"Great experience"

MLady Nissan was the most efficient, quick, and helpful experience I have had in getting a vehicle. Eddie Colville and Mir Ali were extremely helpful in this process, and went the extra mile to assist me in the trade in of my previous vehicle and financing under some strained circumstances. Both were instrumental in making this purchase happen. I traveled over 150 miles to this dealership, and was in and out within an hour to make the transaction. I highly recommend both of them.

May 18, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I am happy to hear you had a good experience. Please, if you should need anything, do not hesitate but to give me a call. Thank You Sam Harraz General Manager M'Lady Nissan 815.459.2288

Kevin Wright
4/27/2015

"Easiest transaction I've ever had."

I hate buying cars, but Scott M'Lady (Salesman), Robin Metz (Customer Relations Manager) and Bryan Murphy (Finance Director) teamed up and made this a painless transaction! Love my new car and I will definitely go back for service at M'Lady.

May 18, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. I am glad to hear you had a good experience. If you should need anything, please do not hesitate but to contact me at 815.459.2288. Thank You Mir Ali M'Lady Nissan 815.459.2288

KeriRiley
4/19/2015

"Excellent Salesperson + Excellent Car = Happy Customer"

Very satisfied with my purchasing experience! My brand new 2015 Nissan Versa Note SV gets an average of 35 mpg just as promised!! Got a great deal! Worked with a great Salesperson, Kamil & also great Business Manager, Ryan. Recommend others to come to experience the same satisfaction that I did! :)

Kamil

May 18, 2015

Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear you are a happy customer. If you should ever need anything please do not hesitate but to contact me at 815.459.2288. Thank You Mir Ali General Sales Manager M'Lady Nissan 815.459.2288

pathfinder12
4/19/2015

"Best dealership I have dealt with ever!"

All of the staff here is so friendly and willing to please you. They try to make you well informed and answer any questions you have. No high pressure sales, very comfortable, nice people.

Austin - sales person

May 18, 2015

Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear the staff has treated you so well. If you should ever need anything in the future, please do not hesitate but to contact me at 815.459.2288. Thank You Mir Ali General Sales Manager M'Lady Nissan 815.459.2288

Debster
4/18/2015

"Nissan Versa"

Very thorough salesman...not your usual car sales experience. LOL I've bought a lot of cars in the past, and this was my best experience. ...and I love my new car!

May 18, 2015

Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that you had a great experience. If you should need anything, please do not hesitate but contact me at 815.459.2288. Thank You Mir Ali General Sales Manager M'Lady Nissan 815.459.2288

msimpson
4/10/2015

"Another New Vehicle!"

Recently I scheduled service on my 2013 Nissan Altima at M'Lady Nissan. While I was there I met with my personal sales consultant, Eddie Colville. After a few minutes I asked when we could consider a trade-in on the '13 Altima. In record time, I drove out of the dealership with a brand new 2015 Nissan Altima. This is the 8th vehicle I've purchased (or leased) with M'Lady Nissan and Eddie Colville. I appreciate the no-nonsense approach and the results. What a great team!

May 18, 2015

Thank you for your review. I am so happy to hear that you had a great experience. If you should ever need anything, please do not hesitate but to give us a call at 815.459.2288. Thank You Mir Ali General Sales Manager M'Lady Nissan 815.459.2288

Reviews of Bryan  Murphy