M'Lady Nissan

Makes: Nissan|Service Center

M'Lady Nissan

M'Lady Nissan Info
About M'Lady Nissan

M'Lady Nissan is proud to serve Crystal Lake with quality Nissan vehicles. With models like the Altima, 350Z, Armada, Cube and Frontier, we have something for every taste and need. Come visit us at 5656 Northwest Hwy, Crystal Lake, IL 60014 to see our vehicles and take one for a test drive. If you're looking for a used car in Crystal Lake, we can assist you there as well. Visit our inventory page to see our large collection of pre-owned vehicles. M'Lady Nissan is not just your Crystal Lake Nissan dealership, we also provide a full line of services dedicated to our Illinois customers. From Nissan car repairs performed by expert mechanics, to OEM Nissan auto parts, to car loans, M'Lady Nissan is the smart choice for your automotive needs. Come in and say hi! We're located at 5656 Northwest Hwy, Crystal Lake, IL 60014 or you can call us at (800) 566-5239.

About M'Lady Nissan

Saturday 8:00 AM - 11:30 AM

"Amazing place"

I went into there not thinking i'd be able to get a new car. And Eddie helped me get the car that i wanted! Thank you Eddie

"Very easy to work with"

I purchased a used car through M'Lady Nissan and had a great experience doing so. They worked with me to get the car I fell in love with to fit within my budget and put together an awesome warranty package on top. Would definitely recommend! Only negative would be the week after I bought my car they offered a special of free oil changed for a year with car purchase...that sure would've been nice!

"Outstanding"

I went to this dealer because my daughter wanted to check out a used car for her, I needed a car also,but have had the slammed in my face by several other dealers within the same week. I spoke to Eddie Colville at M'Lady, and I drove away that day in a 2014 Nissan Sentra with payments just a couple dollars more that what I was paying on my 2002 Chevy Malibu.

Randy Del Rosario

"OMG!!"

OMG WHERE DO I BEGIN? I went there today September 2, not really expecting to get a car because I dont have that great of credit. I worked with Eddie Coluille, and he worked so hard on getting me a car i was so impressed when he came back and informed me that they can get me a car!!! He said final decision was up to Nate (sales manager) and when he told me that all i wanted to do was cry. I was so excited they got me in a bran new Nissan Versa Note. I couln't be happier with them. I will always go back here and would recommend them to ANYONE who wants a new car!!! THANKS SO MUCH MLADY NISSAN!!!! AS WELL AND EDDIE AND NATE!!!! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!

"excellent"

Excellent Service they explain very good, they care about their customers they were very friendly they were very thorough we love that they had spanish speaking people.

"M'Lady Nissan"

I have been pleased with both the Service and Sales Departments. I purchased a 2013 Sentra, and traded it in on a 2014 Sentra. I had all my oil changes on the first car done at this dealership.

"'12 Altima - AC blowing hot air intermittently"

Purchased '12 Altima from M'Lady 12/2013. Reported AC blowing hot air intermittently, 86 degrees outside. M'Lady Service Dept. wrote: "Inspect vehicle - no fault codes stored. Checked freon-ok. Could not duplicate concern at this time. Working by manufacturer specs at this time. Customer declined to verify concern w/Tech." Took car to Woodfield Nissan, (Schaumburg) - problem resolved immediately. "Improper fill - had 1.8 lbs freon, evacuated system and recharged to correct 1.2 lbs." Excellent customer service! Stating "Customer declined to verify concern w/Tech" was a way of covering M'Lady's business on paper. Poor customer service and inexperienced Techs? Clearly, I know when the AC is blowing hot air, and so did Woodfield Nissan. Unfortunately, two M'Lady Certified Technicians were unable to correctly follow Nissan specs to repair AC problem.

Gill Klinger, Service Advisor

"First time buyer"

I recently bought my first car at M'Lady Nissan in Crystal Lake, the Nissan Versa 1.6 S+. Even though I bought the car with cash, the staff could not have been nicer and gave me a great deal on my new car.

"Happy in my Juke"

Very happy with experience a M'Lady Nissan. Friendly people. Would recommend. Have bought from them in the past and will buy again in the future.

Brandon Jakubowski

"Service at its best!"

I highly recommend M'Lady Nissan in Crystal Lake, IL for their friendliness, professionalism, and great service. Eddie Colville (Sales) and Ryan (Finance) treated me like family which made purchasing my Nissan Murano a very pleasant experience. Eddie was amazing! He took the time to get to know me and my family so he could fit us with a perfect car at a perfect price! Ryan was also very helpful and ensured I understood all the documents and set me up with a great warranty and service plan. I will, without a doubt, go to M'Lady Nissan for all my car care needs and recommend them to my family and friends. Thank you Eddie, Ryan, Nate and the entire team at M'Lady Nissan!

Ryan - Finance, Nate - Manager