M'Lady Nissan

5656 Northwest Highway,
Crystal Lake, Illinois 60014
M'Lady Nissan Info
About M'Lady Nissan

M'Lady Nissan is proud to serve Crystal Lake with quality Nissan vehicles. With models like the Altima, 350Z, Armada, Cube and Frontier, we have something for every taste and need. Come visit us at 5656 Northwest Hwy, Crystal Lake, IL 60014 to see our vehicles and take one for a test drive. If you're looking for a used car in Crystal Lake, we can assist you there as well. Visit our inventory page to see our large collection of pre-owned vehicles. M'Lady Nissan is not just your Crystal Lake Nissan dealership, we also provide a full line of services dedicated to our Illinois customers. From Nissan car repairs performed by expert mechanics, to OEM Nissan auto parts, to car loans, M'Lady Nissan is the smart choice for your automotive needs. Come in and say hi! We're located at 5656 Northwest Hwy, Crystal Lake, IL 60014 or you can call us at (800) 566-5239.

About M'Lady Nissan

• Children
sherry1234567
2/01/2016

"Great service"

Great staff at Mlady. Second car we bought from this dealwrship Our salesman was extremley nice and helpful. Anthony Bochenek. Also finance and managers were very fast and sufficent?

Ryan Hummel , Anthony Bochenek

Danielleborden
1/28/2016

"I love my new 2016 Nissan Rogue"

I went to Nissan looking for a used Vehicle and test drove at least 4 different cars, but Severo was so helpful. I ended up leasing a 2016 Nissan Rogue at a great price. If you are looking for a vehicle definitely make them your stop and tell them I sent you there. ;)

Severo, Brian, Phillip

iamsdawg
1/24/2016

"Happy w/decision to buy a larger car"

We decided to stop in and look at Nissan's options since our family is growing and our CR-V was getting up in miles. We took a Nissan Pathfinder for a ride and were really impressed with the features, quiet ride, and space. Sam was patient and took his time answering all of our questions. He was very helpful in making the decision between a Rogue and a Pathfinder. Eddie walked us through our financing options and was a pleasure to work with throughout the process. My wife and I feel like we got a fair deal and we love our new ride. This was our first time visiting M'Lady Nissan here in town, but if the customer service stays this way, I don't think it'll be our last. Thanks!

Orion50
1/22/2016

"Great experience"

The staff were all pleasant and friendly. I went there to look at the 2015 Murano. Loved it! We left with a great car and feeling that we have made new friends.

wendel, bill
1/16/2016

"New Nissan Murano"

Before my visit to M'Lady I went to two other dealerships for a price comparison. The other dealerships did not come close to the quote I received from Erica. More impressive was the feeling of welcomeness from the moment I arrived at M'Lady. That feeling makes the process so much easier, considering it's such a large investment. If you don't like the run around I would highly suggest M'Lady as your first and only stop when looking to purchase a Nissan.

Erica Collins

Arb69
1/15/2016

"Excellent Service! "

Had so some vehicle issues and never felt like a valued customer until before. Felt I was taken advantage of a lot. Brandons professionalism and overall service exceeded my expectations. He was prompt and honest which is hard to find at dealerships. His great customer service skills should be commended. I will go to him every time now.

irene45
1/15/2016

"very disappointed "

Brandon Mason Service Consultant VERY RUDE not helpful did not care for my concerns ...over all dealership does not care for customer unless you are gonna purchase a vehicle thumbs down on whole dealership

M'Lady Nissan responded to this review

January 15, 2016

Hi Irene - My name is Mark Feld and I am the service director here at M'Lady Nissan. I was sorry to read this review. I am sorry that you felt this way. Can you give me a call at 815.459.2288 and ask for me Mark directly so that I can understand what happened? Thank You for your time and I look forward to hearing from you. Thank You Mark Feld M'Lady Nissan 815.459.2288

pittmom83
1/12/2016

"New Nissan Rogue"

From my first visit, to when I went back to purchase my new 2016 Nissan Rogue, the entire team at M'Lady were fantastic. I felt well educated on the vehicle, without feeling like I was being pushed, or rushed to make a decision. From my initial meeting with Tony Bochenet, to actually purchasing the vehicle with Tom Gilhooly and Severo Gonzaga, they made sure that I had everything I needed to make an educated decision that I felt comfortable making. I also would like to thank Ryan Hummel as he made extending my warranty and all of the financial information very easy to comprehend, which may have otherwise been overwhelming. I will certainly be back for service and oil changes, and look forward to doing so! Thank you!

Severo Gonzaga, Tony Bochenet

swb0812
1/07/2016

"I bought a new Nissan Rogue from Tony"

My wife and I bought a new Nissan Rogue at M'Lady Nissan on Dec. 2015, Tony Bochenek helped us a lot. He is a new employee in M'Lady Nissan, and doing a wonderful job, no games, no lies. I met a lot of sales man before, he is the most impressive one. We are going to rate him excellent without hesitate.

Tony Bochenek

Upset customer
12/10/2015

"Very rude salesman"

Had the pleasure of speaking to Mr. Tom Gilhooly after having a miscommunication with the service department about the sales team not knowing their car washing machine was broken (going on day two) and Mr. Gilhooly is who I spoke with. Spoke down to me despite knowing I had a right to be upset given the circumstances and even said I was not acting like a human being and I could return when the machine worked again and immediately hung up on me. The car buying experience was not bad but this individuals inability to diffuse the situation and maintain his temper completely changes my perception of what to expect from this dealership now.

M'Lady Nissan responded to this review

December 12, 2015

I am very sorry to read about your experience. I want to sincerely apologize. Our cashier was not told about the car wash being broken. It was an internal miscommunication and for that we are sorry. For your inconvenience and the way you were spoken too I want to offer you a full exterior detail. This is not our practice and all internal concerns have been addressed. Please just call me directly to schedule it, as I would like to make sure everything is in working order. Thank You Patti Scipione M'Lady Nissan 815.459.2288

Reviews of Bryan  Murphy