M'Lady Nissan

Bryan Murphy

December 07, 2016

"Leo's New Car"

- Leo #42

Thank you Brett, Jeffrey, Phillip and Abe for a pleasant car buying experience. Thank you for speaking the truth to me at all levels of the deal. You guys are in a category above the rest. Well done and Thank You!

December 05, 2016

"Great Experience"

- Natacha B.

I purchased a vehicle from M’Lady Nissan on Thanksgiving eve, and it was easily one of the best purchasing experiences I’ve ever had. My primary contacts were Kamil, Russ, Tom and Bryan, and they and everyone else I came in contact with that evening were pleasant and professional. The whole process was fairly quick, painless and efficient. I would highly recommend M’Lady Nissan to all my friends and family.

November 27, 2016

"Great Service"

- dog

After reading some not to desirable reviews on line, I was not looking forward to going to this dealership. I called another Nissan dealership and got the runaround. The internet pricing at M' lady Nissan was the lowest, even lower than Trucar,com. I called and talked to Brett who is the internet sales manager. He answered all my questions and called me back with the questions he could not answer. When I arrived at the dealership I was met and talked to Eddie Colville who was working a long day on Black Friday. This gentleman was very knowledgeable and up front on selling me a Frontier. At no point was I pressured into buying this vehicle. He got me every incentive that he could help me with. I also dealt with Phillip Hellstrom who worked with me on protection packages for my new vehicle. When I got to financing I met Abe who not only worked with us but had the time to relate to us as people instead of rushing us through after a very long day.my entire experience was rated as a ten because these people did not think of us as a sale but as customers who were buying a vehicle. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy a new vehicle.

2016 Nissan Altima