M'Lady Nissan

Makes: Nissan|Service Center

M'Lady Nissan

M'Lady Nissan Info
About M'Lady Nissan

M'Lady Nissan is proud to serve Crystal Lake with quality Nissan vehicles. With models like the Altima, 350Z, Armada, Cube and Frontier, we have something for every taste and need. Come visit us at 5656 Northwest Hwy, Crystal Lake, IL 60014 to see our vehicles and take one for a test drive. If you're looking for a used car in Crystal Lake, we can assist you there as well. Visit our inventory page to see our large collection of pre-owned vehicles. M'Lady Nissan is not just your Crystal Lake Nissan dealership, we also provide a full line of services dedicated to our Illinois customers. From Nissan car repairs performed by expert mechanics, to OEM Nissan auto parts, to car loans, M'Lady Nissan is the smart choice for your automotive needs. Come in and say hi! We're located at 5656 Northwest Hwy, Crystal Lake, IL 60014 or you can call us at (800) 566-5239.

About M'Lady Nissan

Saturday 8:00 AM - 11:30 AM

Jevin
12/18/2014

"Great"

Very accommodating friendly especially Hugo Duran he will do everything to meet and satisfied your needs being a customer . He's really in the right business

mkoppien
12/03/2014

""Outstanding Dealership!""

My wife needed to upgrade to a newer vehicle. Having purchased from M'Lady Nissan before, she wanted to return to them for her new purchase. We dealt with Eddie Colville who is fantastic. I did most of the pre-purchase details by phone with him because we live 2 hours from the dealership. He had our available choices ready for us to test drive when we arrived. Completeion of the paperwork was a breeze! My wife is ecstatic with treatment and how efficiently the paperwork was finished. Thanks to Eddie and M'Lady Nissan for a great treament! Marsha & Mike K.

New employee "Steve" training with Eddie

well75
11/01/2014

"Great experience!"

Had an amazing experience at this dealership!! Will come back for my next car! Luis got me into the exact car I was looking for and helped out so much. Everyone on stafff was super friendly. I would reccomend M'Lady Nissan to everyone!

LAS06
10/31/2014

"Needed a new car, our car was totalled in an accident"

My husband and I were involved in an accident and we had suspected the car would be a total loss and we went to M' Lady Nissan to look at cars a head of time. We test drove a 2012 Nissan Altima White. We liked the car but were still waiting on the decision from insurance and were unable to do anything. The Sales person understood our situation and offered to hold the car a few days and didn't ask for a check to do so or anything! I kept in touch with Martin W. the sales person throughout the week updating him on our situation. We received the call that our car was totalled and we had decided we wanted to pass on the White Altima but my husband was interested in a new 2015 Nissan Altima he saw on their website. We don’t have the best credit and we knew the chances of getting in a new vehicle with the payments we needed were slim to none. We ended up speaking with Martin again and made arrangements to come back to the dealership. When we got there we were surprised to see the vehicle we were interested was ready for us to test drive. We drove the car and loved it. We talked to Martin about where we needed to be with payments and he went above and beyond to get us there. As a matter of fact we actually ended up with payments under where we wanted to be. I have purchased 9 vehicles and I have to say I have never dealt with someone so understanding of our needs and situation. Even the Customer Service and Finance person we dealt with were great. Martin made our car purchase as easy and as stress free as it can be and "he is a man of his word" which we appreciate! On a scale of 1 to 10 Martin gets a 12!! Again we had an amazing experience at the dealership and in dealing with Martin. Thank you M'Lady nissan for making this process so painless!!

Martin W (Marcin)

jimenezl5
10/29/2014

"Awesome Dealership"

I purchased a car from them 2 years ago and was very pleased with them at the time of my purchase. I recently received a letter from them in the mail with an offer of a $1000.00 rebate and a 0% finance fee for being a valued customer and of course I would obviously have to qualify. I thought to my self to good to be true and what do I have to lose by going in and checking into it and so I went in to see for myself and I left them with a brand new car which I got both the $1000.00 rebate, 0% financing, my other car paid off and got a great deal on my new car. I was very satisfied with everyone that help me in getting this great deal. My experience with them on both occasions have been very pleasant and I'm very pleased with them and with their services. Just want to say, Keep up the good work and I would definitely go back in the future.

Nathan

Erin Glosson
10/18/2014

"Amazing place"

I went into there not thinking i'd be able to get a new car. And Eddie helped me get the car that i wanted! Thank you Eddie

tneillatayne
9/27/2014

"Very easy to work with"

I purchased a used car through M'Lady Nissan and had a great experience doing so. They worked with me to get the car I fell in love with to fit within my budget and put together an awesome warranty package on top. Would definitely recommend! Only negative would be the week after I bought my car they offered a special of free oil changed for a year with car purchase...that sure would've been nice!

mitchellkathy1970
9/04/2014

"Outstanding"

I went to this dealer because my daughter wanted to check out a used car for her, I needed a car also,but have had the slammed in my face by several other dealers within the same week. I spoke to Eddie Colville at M'Lady, and I drove away that day in a 2014 Nissan Sentra with payments just a couple dollars more that what I was paying on my 2002 Chevy Malibu.

Randy Del Rosario

victoriakay
9/02/2014

"OMG!!"

OMG WHERE DO I BEGIN? I went there today September 2, not really expecting to get a car because I dont have that great of credit. I worked with Eddie Coluille, and he worked so hard on getting me a car i was so impressed when he came back and informed me that they can get me a car!!! He said final decision was up to Nate (sales manager) and when he told me that all i wanted to do was cry. I was so excited they got me in a bran new Nissan Versa Note. I couln't be happier with them. I will always go back here and would recommend them to ANYONE who wants a new car!!! THANKS SO MUCH MLADY NISSAN!!!! AS WELL AND EDDIE AND NATE!!!! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!

Nate

jakiet
8/24/2014

"excellent"

Excellent Service they explain very good, they care about their customers they were very friendly they were very thorough we love that they had spanish speaking people.

Reviews of Eddie  Colville