M'Lady Nissan

5656 Northwest Highway,
Crystal Lake, Illinois 60014
M'Lady Nissan Info
About M'Lady Nissan

M'Lady Nissan is proud to serve Crystal Lake with quality Nissan vehicles. With models like the Altima, 350Z, Armada, Cube and Frontier, we have something for every taste and need. Come visit us at 5656 Northwest Hwy, Crystal Lake, IL 60014 to see our vehicles and take one for a test drive. If you're looking for a used car in Crystal Lake, we can assist you there as well. Visit our inventory page to see our large collection of pre-owned vehicles. M'Lady Nissan is not just your Crystal Lake Nissan dealership, we also provide a full line of services dedicated to our Illinois customers. From Nissan car repairs performed by expert mechanics, to OEM Nissan auto parts, to car loans, M'Lady Nissan is the smart choice for your automotive needs. Come in and say hi! We're located at 5656 Northwest Hwy, Crystal Lake, IL 60014 or you can call us at (800) 566-5239.

About M'Lady Nissan

• Children
carole l
8/18/2016

"Promises of Great Customer Service really Delivers"

We had a great experience at M'Lady Nissan. All four people we dealt with were actually fun to work with. Enjoyed the experience and would highly recommend buying a car here.

Phillip and Abe

Peter Cich
7/31/2016

"Don't Believe a Word that they say or their "internet price""

Called the dealership and talked with a Sales Mgr. and made a verbal agreement about a certain car at a certain price. After traveling over 280 miles the very next day the same sales mgr. tried to up the price by over 900 dollars for a destination chg. . Good thing I guess, the car was dirty inside and out and had a bad smell too. Strange for a brand new car. The internet price is not the real price and the sales staff were miffed that people besides myself were not going to bite for the deal based on their high pressure tactics. Check out Yelp.com and read more of the same from other would be customers who learned the hard way about this dealership. Also I don't believe there is a Vanessa Williams who works at this dealership she is never in and never ever returns any calls.

Nathan Rodriquez

Rick s

"Great Experience"

We are very excited about our new Maxima.It took us several visits to nail down the specifics of what we really wanted. At each visit the folks at M'lady were very willing to provide us with all the information and took time explaining the options.

Tony

LoisZ

"Great Experience!"

I bought my first Nissan Rogue yesterday and received great customer service from our sales person Allen and the sales manager. They were very accommodating in working with us for my trade in and didn't badger me with added extras and hidden costs. They applied a military discount for my husband and dropped the destination charge when we asked about it. Love my new car!

Allen

Super Satisfied!
7/30/2016

"M'Lady Nissan - Best Experience in Buying a New Car Ever"

Today (7-30-16) I purchased a new 2016 Nissan Sentra SV. I couldn't be happier with the service I received from Eddie Colville, Mir Ali, and Abe Alyassir! These guys are an all-star team! Eddie was extremely patient with me and answered all my questions and sought Mir's help / assistance when needed. They worked very hard to get me the right car at the right price and I really appreciate their help. I highly recommend M'Lady Nissan to anyone shopping for a new car, and be sure to ask for Eddie Colville. Kurt P

nissan,sandra
7/11/2016

"Nicest experience in buying a car ever "

Tony made the purchase easy and straight forward. Very easy to talk to. Very good person to work with. This is the 3rd car we have bought from this dealership and they are always respectful.

Tony B.

Grammy
7/08/2016

"Poor customer service"

We had an oil change that was ok. But they told me my year and a half battery was defective. I only had it replaced in Oct of 2014 they should replace it or pro rAte the cost but they will not do anything. I even called Nissan and they told me it's up to the dealer. They just. Lost a customer we were customer s for over 10 ears

David Mahoney
7/03/2016

"Overall easy to work with. Salesman--Kamil---friendly/pleasa"

Kamil was easy to work with.....knows his product. Was low keyed...Provided good follow up and not overbearing or high pressure. Worked with me to achieve target price and provided good follow up. Everyone was friendly and helpful. A solid experience.

Kamil Zlahoda

rjw1951
7/03/2016

"Great Experience, 2nd Lease with Eddie Colville"

Very good experience and my second deal with Eddie. He takes care of getting the vehicle and paperwork prepared prior to my arrival to minimize the time I need to spend at the dealership. Walked in, signed the paperwork and off I went.

Theresa Schneider
7/01/2016

"3rd Lease with M'Lady Nissan & Eddie Colville"

Just signed my 3rd lease with Eddie Colville at M'Lady Nissan in Crystal Lake! I've never owned 3 of the same model car and now it's 3 in a row. Eddie has made every one of my lease experiences easy and painless and takes care of his loyal customers. I wouldn't go anywhere else. He's honest and straightforward, hard to find in car dealerships. The service dept (as well as free oil changes) is great as well. I love the free loaner cars when you get more than an oil change done. Very convenient for me. I would highly recommend M'Lady Nissan and Eddie Colville.

Reviews of Eddie  Colville