MacDonald Motors

MacDonald Motors Info

D&B
6/19/2015

"Relaxed"

Having dealt with many car salespeople over the years this was the most relaxed and comfortable transaction we've ever had. No pressure, quiet, no hype, no tag teaming, no hurry up must make a deal feeling, it was the best purchasing experience to date. Travis's calm easy approach made car buying a good experience. Bill also made the whole transaction personal, easy and comfortable. Thank you all.

Travis & Bill

Soup17
6/01/2015

"Great Buying Experience"

Had a great experience! Salesperson (Travis) wasn't pushy or trying to steer us toward something else. We got exactly what we wanted and at a great price! Financing, insurance, temporary registration was handled right there and we drove away in the new Jeep the same day. It was the least stressful buying experience I have ever had in purchasing a car!! I would definitely shop there again and have recommended them to our neighbors.

Travis McManus

Hardy
4/26/2015

"Easiest experience buying a vehicle!!"

Can't say enough about the Macdonald motors team, fair and honest and zero pressure!! Will certainly recommend Macdonald motors to anyone I know looking to buy a new or used vehicle! Travis was great!!

hebuzzell
4/16/2015

"One very happy customer"

I have been a customer of Macdonald Motors for over 10 years and have bought 2 new vehicles during that time. Th service department has always taken excellent care of my needs and concerns. I was always treated with courtesy and respect and never felt pressured at any time during the purchasing process. The professionalism and genuine concern for the comfort factor of the customer is always at the top of their list.

Dan, Paul, David

suv
3/30/2015

"Great dealerlship "

I would feel this is a great dealership to deal with there is no high pressure to sell you a car. Travis and Bill were great to deal with.

Beau
3/05/2015

"Buying Ram 2500"

My wife and wife highly recommend Macdonald Motors. In a short period of time we had a deal worked out without any pressure or sales gimmick. Dan (owner) shopped around for the best interest rate which beat our bank. He also called our insurance company. All we had to do is sign paperwork and drive home with our new Ram 2500. It was a pleasure to deal with Travis and Dan.

Hetherhaha
1/13/2015

"Excellent "

They listen to your needs/wants and work with you to make it happen. They care and work hard for you! So go buy a car/truck from them today.

Bill, Dan. Travis, office staff all are great!

chacheee
12/21/2013

"No pressure, great experience, all kinds of help. very..."

No pressure, great experience, all kinds of help. very friendly. Good deal on used car, appreciated follow up after sale. very good dealer experience . Happy camper

Tim Morton

sordway
6/09/2013

"Dan was very helpful in all aspects of the truck buying..."

Dan was very helpful in all aspects of the truck buying process. He made the process easy, and made sure I understood all the options. His attention to detail, along with making the whole process easy continues to bring me back.

Dan Macdonald

trapperdick
3/20/2013

"I bought a new Jeep Wrangler at Macdonald Motors in..."

I bought a new Jeep Wrangler at Macdonald Motors in Bridgton, ME and couldn't be happier. Tim Mofrton, the salesman, was great to deal with. I didn't feel pressured and all my questions were answered..The Jeep came in three weeks early and was just what I wanted. I'll deal with them again........

Tim Morton, Bill Macdonald