Magic Toyota

Edmonds, Washington 98026
Magic Toyota Info

JerryM
9/20/2016

"One Call One Visit Thank You Antonio Remorozza"

We have been looking for a toyotantacoma and have been to several Toyota dealerships including the one in Bremerton less than 10'minutes from our residence. I called Magic Toyota last week and spoke with Antonio Remorozza. He listened, expressed a genuine concern in helping us find the Tacoma truck we wanted. We met with Antonio last Saturday - he was well prepared for our meeting and had personal notes that captured all of the important highlights of our telephone conversation earlier in the week. Although we could not accept his generosity to pay for our ferry fare and offer to take us out to lunch - we we were very impressed with his overall professional demeanor. We have ourchased over 17 cars over the years and this by far has been the most positive experience with no sale pressure. We certainly do not mind the travel time and distance to know we're dealing with a professional. Antonio, I will recommend you to my business network and tell all our friends and family to call you when they need to purchase a vehicle. Kind Regards Jerry & Gloria M

Antonio remoriiza

Terry88
9/20/2016

"Quick In and quick out"

First off i regularly buy, sell and trade vehicles so I'm use to the process. To make it simple I emailed in and gathered everything I needed about the vehicle I was interested in drove down on a Saturday night where I met my salesman- Zac Cleavand- what an awesome guy not only down to earth but a great image of what today's salesman should be like, helpful yet low pressure very knowledgeable and down to earth! After only what would have taken 30 minutes to pay for my vehicle as I was already funded and signing with the manager of the north lot, I was in... Out and on my way home with my new car! To add on to this Magic Toyota this was my second time stopping at the dealership and though a great dealership. the north lot of magic was a much brighter customer experice then when I first visited at the south lot. Thanks for all your help!

Zac cleavand and manager

Arjcom29
9/18/2016

"Car Experience "

A+ Knowledgable sales and staff. Great prices. They go the extra mile for you. Excellent selection and atmosphere. Very modern and clean facility. Have done a lot of buisness there over the years.

Russ Kicey

ZC
9/17/2016

"trade in my car"

Just came to check out my damaged car value, but found nice hybrid Camry. Bought it and got great deal. Thanks to Charlie and Paul.

Charlie, Paul

Hellothere
9/15/2016

"Great "

I met with a salesman and he was very knowledgeable and friendly. Took his time to helping me find what was best for me .thanks

Dante Udani

I don't know
9/12/2016

"Good customer service "

Even if the process takes long time, I appreciate their customer service and also all employees those I saw there are so nice and friendly.

William

GHarris
9/11/2016

"Outstanding"

The dealership picked me up at my house because I didn't have a ride. Showed me the car I requested. Filled out the paperwork and drove away in my new car. Awesome.

Russ Kicey

Canlasmelba@ymail.com
9/07/2016

"Got change oil"

Brandon was very helpful. I would comeback again and look for Brandon he's very good on his job.im planning to get my car detailed here at magic Toyota .

Brandon

Dale64
9/06/2016

"Easy and satisfying buying experience"

The ease of buying, combined with a friendly group of people made this an easy purchase experience. Gabriel was fantastic to deal with! Polite and friendly staff from the moment we walked in to well after we purchased the Camry. Easy negotiation, respect for our time.....things that are rare at car dealers. This is my third Toyota purchase from Magic, and likely not the last.

Gabriel

MagCar098
9/06/2016

"Excellent Service"

I enjoy working with the folks at Magic Toyota - they've always been great and provided awesome service and support. I will now back to purchase another Toyota in the future

Ron, Keith