Magic Toyota

Magic Toyota Info

JH777
6/10/2016

"Salesman the pits!"

First I felt that the salesman talked to me as if me being a woman, did not know anything about car buying! Next when I took a test drive and asked about some initial workings of different parts before driving off the lot, he would reach over me pointing out things instead of describing where they were, "invading my space," plus he talk to me with very short, curt words. And finally when I wanted to discuss more about trade in and pricing he refused saying that if I was not ready to buy TODAY there was no reason to go into any of that! I will never go to this dealer, even though it is closer to me! I had a wonderful, completely opposite experience at Rodlund Toyota in Everett, where I will drive the extra miles to from now on! I only gave it one star because I liked the car!

Don't remember name

Trisha
1/27/2016

"Satisfaction"

There was a major problem with the jeep I bought from the used lot and they backed it up and fixed it with no cost to me or my son. I recommend Magic Toyota. They are good people..

Peter and Jim and one other sales person never got card.

E-link
1/16/2016

"Jacking price up after it was agreed upon!"

The sales rep agreed to the price I was looking for just to get me to fill an online credit application up and than raised the price up! I had a very bad feeling of being schemed afterwards! They tried very hard to get me to their showroom and to fill out that application using dirty tricks even after I told them I'm doing all negotiations online and what my credit score was. Would not recommend this dealership!

Matt Burtis, Chris Heinz

mjv123
7/13/2015

"Road Blocks of Bad Management and Sales Policies"

Yes, very poor. I finally just got up and walked out after listening to Mojo put the guns of pressure sales and round about topics to some poor perspective buyer for 15 minutes until I just couldn't take it anymore and walked out as he continued. Meanwhile, I was there for about 45 minutes and my sales person had to consult with someone each time I had a question. Also he needed my drivers license & Costco card to get me a price, I refused to give my ss number. They wanted to run my credit. huh???? All I asked for was: msrp price, Costco discount, lease payment w/5k down and the residual. Long story short, I got the info over the phone from in about 5 min. from Rodland Toyota in Everett. Thought I'd do business closer to home, but mistaken. Service and respect is treating a customer like a person who can think for themselves, and listening very well and giving them what they ask for. That is service and good policy. My sales guy was standing for the longest time to get information, so I grew to tired of listening as I mentioned and to tired of waiting. Never got the price and was there for about 45 min. By the way, I was told that they would be what every price I could get elsewhere. That was the only answer I got. So sorry to say, that Is not enough for me. You should change the way you do business.

Mojo and other sales person

Sportsbabe
4/07/2015

"Exactly as promised"

They made car buying simple. I had shopped around and they had the best price with no surprises. When I called they gave me a quote over the phone with no haggling. The price they gave me was lower than any other dealer and was BY FAR the least amount of hassle. I would highly recommend Magic Toyota.

Russ Kicey

Bill
1/17/2015

"Great Experience!"

Bought my Corolla here. Got an awesome deal, and it was an overall great experience. I was especially impressed by their Finance Manager, Alora Dunning. She helped make sure that I was going to be able afford my payments, as well as have the insurance coverage I needed to protect myself in making such a big investment. She listened to me throughout the process, and I never felt pressured at all. Although I don't suspect that I will have to do so anytime soon, I will definitely be buying my next car here.

Alora Dunning

Ted S
12/11/2014

"Great service all around"

Scoped their website for a used smaller SUV. Spotted a Nissan Rogue with low miles. Took a ride up there and hooked up with Tommy. Very knowledgeable rep, even though it wasn't a Toyota. Never felt pressured. Finance was no mess no fuss. They knocked a fair amount off the web price. Under the blue book, since I think they have some play in that area because they know what they bought it for (it was a used car). They gave me a GREAT deal on my trade in. Helped that it was a Toyota Camry. Have had the car for a good 8 months, and ZERO issues. I was in and out of there in couple hours and that included a fairly extensive test drive and the financing piece. Would recommend this dealer all day every day.

Tommy Hu

CAV01
12/10/2014

"Excellent service "

I just bought new tires for my RAV4 at Magic Toyota. They did a great job on my new set of tires. My husband and I have been their customer for the past 10 years. So far, we bought three cars from them and they always provide great service; very polite and professional.

Khing Ly

kenjil
7/31/2014

"Worst experience at a dealership."

Where do I even begin? Magic Toyota has delivered the worst dealership experience I've ever had. I purchased a used FJ Cruiser on June 21, 2014. Since this date, I have had nothing but issues with the vehicle. I have yet to make a single car payment, but the car has been in the shop for 13 days on 3 separate occasions. I have had 2 CEL on as well as constant shuddering due to a bad torque converter. I first took my "new" car to an independent mechanic who diagnosed the issue as being the catalytic converter and torque converter that were going out. Mind you, this was less than 2 weeks after I purchased the vehicle. I contacted Magic Toyota, where I was first ignored for 2 days. Then, Jim (one of the managers) called me and said to drop off the car and everything would be fixed for free. A day later, I pick up the car and expected everything to be fine. I was mistaken. Two weeks later, the same CEL comes on. I had the car rescanned so I know the issue hasn't changed. I took the car back to Toyota, where I'm told the catalytic converter issue alone is going to cost $2,700. Besides the catalytic converter, I have been quoted another $1,500 to replace the torque converter. Or the fix Toyota offered is to "buy a brand new set of wheels and tires." So now, I'm facing a $4,300 bill to fix a broken truck that I purchased from Magic Toyota 1 month ago. I would have just payed the extra few thousand dollars for a brand new vehicle from any other company If I could've forseen such issues. I gladly payed well above blue book value because I trusted the dealership when the told me the vehicle was inspected. Currently, my car is still at magic Toyota. It has been 9 days since I dropped it off. It only took 4 voicemails, 2 emails, and a call to corporate to have anyone respond back to me. Still, nothing has been resolved.

gary moore, jim

John
1/15/2014

"I brought my corolla for major work. I received an..."

I brought my corolla for major work. I received an original estimate for $2,500. Gary made a mistake and then a revised estimate to $3,500 before the work began. When Magic finished the work it ended up costing me $4,200. The work they did was ok, but I felt cheated by the pricing process.

Gary