Maita Mazda Subaru

Eric Stroud

June 27, 2017

"Rion is Awesome"

- Kaytay

I had the best experience. Easy-going, good humor, and honesty. I've already referred two friends to Maita Subaru and told them to talk to Rion!

Rion

June 27, 2017

"Happy & Fullfilling!"

- C&S

We had an excellent experience with Maita Subaru. It is a no-pressure dealership with friendly & helpful employees. Our salesperson, Sherry Kharrazian, was so knowledgeable & conscientious & gave 100% of herself to make sure we got all our questions answered, needs met & the car of our choice in a timely manner. She is a Jewel in our opinion. We also met with Lisa Park in the finance dept. who guided us through that process proofessionally & as painlessly as possible! For the first time in our lives we can honestly say that buying a new car was a "Happy" experience! Only thing lacking is that this dealership & Sherry are not in our area of Vacaville!!

Sales: Sherry Kharrazian & Finance: Lisa Park

June 25, 2017

"Larry did a great job "

- Jon Knapp

I had one of my employees take our 2013 Subaru Impreza hatchback to Maita Subaru because it had several warning lights come on. The service department called me back and told me that it needed a new transmission. I was not really happy. I told him that I was done with that car. I did not want to put any more money into it, and I wanted a new vehicle. I then was directed to Larry. I told him what happened and I wanted a new one just like it. Larry had to do some horse trading but got me another Impreza from another dealer. He was a pleasure to work with.

Larry Bilger