Maita Mazda Subaru

Eric Stroud

April 23, 2017

"Loyal customer "

- Lucinda

This was my third time leasing a Subaru from Maita (started with an Impreza, then Outback and now another Outback). Since the first time, this dealership has been more like a friend than a car dealership. They treated me so well with my first car, not to mention I got a lease deal on my car that I couldn't refuse. The people were always warm and helpful, and not-pushy ever. Now, with my latest car, I don't even live in the area anymore, in fact I'm 3 hours drive away, and I made the excuse to see a friend nearby and drive back to Maita to get my new car rather than going to my local dealership. Even though there are a lot of new faces there since my fist time, they still just seem to operate with such a warmth and helpfulness, and this time I even settled everything over the phone so I could just come and finish the deal and pick up the car. It was seemless and the salesman working with me made me feel like I made a friend (which has been the case with previous salespeople I've worked with there, I even stay in touch with one of them years later). Not to mention, he managed to get me a newer car for a smaller monthly lease payment than I had before. Go figure. Just great experiences overall; worth traveling back for to show my customer loyalty.

April 21, 2017

"Outstanding and very supportive"

- Richard Livingston

We have never had a better experience buying a new car. Sherry was helpful and thorough. It was a very comfortable experience. The staff we worked with were great in every respect. We left with a new Forester and felt very happy.

April 17, 2017

"Best experience ever!"

- Pamela Rule

This was by far the best car buying experience we have ever gone through. The staff was helpful, not pushy, accomodating and went over and above to help out. And Sherri was AWESOME!!!

New 2016 Mazda Mazda6, $24170