Mall of Georgia Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Makes: Chrysler|Dodge|Jeep|Ram|Service Center

Average

Mall of Georgia Chrysler Dodge Jeep
Mall of Georgia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Info

"I wish I could add more stars"

I went into this dealership simply thinking about maybe upgrading to a newer vehicle, really dreading the moment a salesperson came up to me bugging me, when I ran into a girl named Kim Porter. She was friendly and actually made looking at the cars feel more like I went there with a friend. I wanted a small suv type car, and we looked at new ones and used ones, and I ended up finding a car I never even knew existed. Kim was very knowledgeable about all the cars, and especially the VW Tiguan that i found myself falling in love with. We drove it, and then we worked on the numbers again surprisingly un-painful. I really felt as though Kim was more an advocate for me, the customer, and truly felt as though I got a great deal. The financing was also very easy. I worked with Christian, and again felt very at ease with the whole process. Suddenly I realized I bought a car, and I was actually HAPPY! I love my car and I love Mall Of Ga Dodge, and Kim!!! Thank You so much for the absolute best car buying experience i have ever had. I recommend this dealership to everyone and will most definitely go see Kim every time I get the itch for a new car. Marianne Beasley

Kim Porter, Christian E.

"Great Experience"

My salesperson Kim as WONDERFUL.. great service before..during and after the sale.. KUDOS KIM!!! We will see you in a year when we purchase out next vehicle. N. Belachew

kim Porter, Magdolina

"Incompetence at its finest"

My last visit to this dealership was a horrendous experience, after asking for my wheels to be balanced for a shimmy issue, the work was never performed and some frivolous excuse was given as to why they never did it. I got that done at an independent shop; however an apology was later given by the service manager and they asked for a second chance. Fast forward to today, I made an appointment for an oil change, battery failure, Rambox alignment, recall and a few other odds and ends taken care of. The service advisors were incompetent and kept asking me over and over what I needed even though I spelled everything out in the online appoint form. To make matters worse, I have three plans which cover alternate transportation: 1. SEBC Owner Care 2. Mopar Vehicle Protection 3. Business Link Even though I had coverage in triplicate, the service writer refused to provide alternate transportation. I walked out and shall never return.

Jana

"Corrupt dealership"

General manager did not care that we had a complaint about service at all. He needs to go! Insurance paid for new parts for vehicle and I caught them putting damaged parts on it. Would never go back there again!!

Matt and General manager

"Buyer beware at Mall of Georgia Jeep"

I purchased a 2012 Jeep Wrangler from Kia Mall of Georgia in December 2013. The Jeep had around 33,000 miles on it. After a months and less than 3000 miles later the back up camera stopped working. I took it into Mall of Georgia Jeep on a Friday. I called to see if it had been repaired on Saturday and could not get in touch with anyone. I left numerous messages. I called all day Sunday but apparently they are closed on Sunday's. I left numerous messages on Monday morning and finally went by to see what was going on. Chad Sutherland informed me that they were busy and they were not going to be able to repair the back up camera unless I wanted to pay. I then spoke with Colin Cappy, Service Manager, and he was very nice and PROMISED to call me the next day. I did not receive a call the next day. I left messages the next 4 days to Colins direct number but once again no response from Mall of Georgia. It is my opinion based on the what happened is that they called me once I was interested in the Jeep. Once I purchased the Jeep now they will not return calls AT ALL!!! I would NEVER purchase from these people again. Once they get you to but then there is no service after. If you buy from them GOOD LUCK. Ken Elder 678-687-4166

Chad Sutherland, Colin Cappy

"My wife and I came in to meet with Kelly Dyer after he..."

My wife and I came in to meet with Kelly Dyer after he made an appointment with me to discuss the lemon we bought from this dealership. Unfortunately, Kelly forgot that he wasn't working that day and we were referred to Matt Sampson for a resolution. Our 1500 has been to the service shop 5 times to replace the computer/navigation system. My wife is 8 months pregnant and we decided that we should look at an SUV instead of a pickup truck. Matt showed us a Cherokee and asked for $10k for the difference. I told Matt that I would purchase the vehicle immediately if they would make the difference $5k. Matt laughed at me and handed me the keys to the lemon. I asked Matt if "that was it?" and He pointed to the door and said "good luck with the lemon law!". A few days later, Matt called my wife's cell phone and left a message saying you would come closer to our price. I would like for you instead to realize that you have lost a life-long Chrysler customer. sincerely, The customer you lost. PS. We own the following: 2 - jeep wanglers 1 - jeep liberty 1 - Dodge Durango 1 - 1500 Ram and this was our second 1500!!!

matt sampson, Kelly Dyer

"Amy was great, she was friendly and did every thing she..."

Amy was great, she was friendly and did every thing she could to make us happy. Amy should leave this dealership for another dealership because she is great. However, everything after the sale went down hill from the time we went into the finance department and we are still having issues with this dealership (MOGD) today. I would never recommend Mall of Georgia Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep in Buford to anyone. I was hesitant to purchasing a Dodge but my daughter really wanted a Challenger and that is what she got. She traded in her 2010 Kia Soul toward her purchase. She made this purchase on July 20, 2013 and today August 15th we have not completed this deal. We have been told so many lies after lies that I don't think I would trust them if they told me the truth.

Amy & Magdalena

"They will sale you a used car that is illegal to be on..."

They will sale you a used car that is illegal to be on the road. Then when you try to deal with them they cuss at you and say they will call the police if you don't leave. The used car manager Shane ? told me to get the f*** out of his store. This was on a truck I payed $12,000.00 for. So stay away from Matt Sampson and big bad loud mouth Shane used car manager

Matt Sampson & Shane ? Very bad Manager

"Robert Rocks!! I never imagined that I would be able to..."

Robert Rocks!! I never imagined that I would be able to walk onto the lot and leave with a car on the same day! I was just browsing!! Robert worked his magic and I was approved! This guy knows his stuff. :) thanks!!!

Robert Baptiste

"This is the worst dealership I have ever dealt with. The..."

This is the worst dealership I have ever dealt with. The sales manager Stephen racially profiled us and treated us very bad with out any respect. He thought we were not serious buyers simply because we were negotiating the price. Not only were they overpriced, they were a complete rip off. We just purchased a brand new Chrysler from Carmax, yes that's right, Carmax. We saved 3k and was a great experience. Run far away from Mall of GA Chrysler Dodge Jeep.. They are terrible people. You will just be wasting your time.

Sales manager Stephen