Mall of Georgia Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Buford, Georgia 30518
Mall of Georgia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Info

Smorris

"New Car Purchase"

I started the process online in trying to trade in 2 new cars. Fernando Alarcon picked up the lead and began working with us from day one. He had the cars ready for us to look at the day we arrived. Joe Baptiste was also a wonder support for us and Fernando. The easiest purchase for us ever. Also, we brought our daughter who felt great about her trade in and purchase as well. Finance with Noey was a piece of cake. Thank you all so much.

Fernando Alarcon

Smorris

"New Car Purchase"

We had a awesome experience with Fernando. He was patient, informative and pleasant to work with. We have never had such a relaxing experience buying a new car (3) in one day. Thank you so much to everyone who worked with us. It was a pleasure.

Fernando Alarcon

mrjohnson23
4/27/2015

"The way it should be..."

When I went in to purchase a vehicle I was absolutely sick of the car-buying process. I'm so glad I didn't stop before I got here. Once I met Curtis Johnson, my salesman, everything from that point was as smooth as I could ever have hoped for. He made sure we only looked at vehicles that fit the description of what we were looking for, was knowledgeable about their inventory, and made an ordinarily unpleasant task a relaxed experience. I'm just upset I didn't start my search here. Curtis is the type of salesman with whom I don't mind doing business, and I've already referred others.

Curtis Johnson (sales), Noey (finance)

carshop
4/23/2015

"Great Experience"

I went to this dealership looking to see and drive the Jeep Cherokee....the salesperson that helped me (Ramzi) was informative, friendly, and eager to please. He was able to provide me with information about the vehicle to help me with my decision. Pointed out all the features of the car, took me for a test drive and was able to answer all my questions. I have been to several dealerships in the past few weeks and Ramzi was by far the only salesperson who made me feel like he was working for me and with me to help me find the right vehicle. I never felt rushed or pushed into something I didn't need or want.

Ramzi

Spencer33
4/22/2015

"Great job"

My salesman Ramzi did a great job getting me into a new Jeep Renegade! He got me a great deal on the car and worked with me even though my credit was not great!

Ramzi

jp
4/21/2015

"Best car buying experience ever. "

This is the first time I have purchased a vehicle and did not have to haggle. Steve Johnson our salesman was friendly and professional. Our questions were thoroughly answered. We are very happy with our new vehicle and our new dealership.

Christian and Joe Baptiste

ccanova
4/20/2015

"New Car"

Joe Baptiste The general sales manager worked with us every step to make sure were happy with the buying experience. Our salesman Terrance Estelle was fantastic and very knowledgeable about the cars and very attentive. Thank you Mall of Georgia Chrysler!

Joe Baptiste, Terrance Estelle

Wilfreda Waller
4/18/2015

"Joe Baptiste is the New General Sales Manager. He is the bes"

Joe Baptiste was one of the most helpful people at the dealership! He was very kind and welcoming and made my 16 year old daughter and I feel very comfortable! I will definitely reccomend him to new comers! Thank you so much Joe!

Bill Martin, Terry

bkevans0502
4/16/2015

"A Truly Outstanding Experience "

These people are experienced professionals. They worked tirelessly to find the right vehicle for me, and then twice as hard to find a way that I could afford it.

Terry Diskin, Rocky Ball

blackram33
4/07/2015

"worst place ever!!!!!"

This dealership is a joke!! Nothing but rude arrogant sales people who think they are God's gift. The management team there is nothing but unprofessional liars. Went there to buy a $40k truck and got treated like I was a bum off the streets. The 2 sales people I dealt with were uneducated and made me feel like I was wasting their time. After hours of dealing with the cocky General manager who was only worried about stuffing his face with chicken and fries and his low ball trade in vaule they finally claimed they had a deal. Did all the paperwork and drove off. 7 days later they call me and tell me I have to bring the truck back because they messed up the deal with the bank. I've brought over a dozen cars in the last 5 years and have never been treated like I have here at Mall of Georgia Dodge. Upon bringing the car back and getting my trade in back I was told that me reaching out to the owner of the dealership via email about what was going on "pissed him off " and they would not sell me another car. What ever happened to customers service is key? Never again do NOT buy here!!!!

kelly,noe,jeff