Mall of Georgia Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Buford, Georgia 30518
Mall of Georgia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Info

Kevin F.
6/27/2016

"The easiest car buying experience"

I just purchased a used/new vehicle (2016 Honda Accord) from Mall of Ga Chrysler/Jeep. Michael Rowe was the Sales Person that I worked with. I immediately felt that Mike was genuinely an honest and good person. I didn't feel that typical "vultureristic" used car salesman feeling that one usually experiences as soon as you pull up to a used car dealer. Mike was easy going and worked very hard to get the deal done. I'd recommend him to anyone that's in the market of buying a car.

Mike Rowe

Linda E
6/23/2016

"Jeff Patrick"

Thanks for your great service!!! If you need help ask for Jeff he is super easy to deal with:) Thanks for helping me find a car!!

Jeff Patrick

csoinatl
6/21/2016

"Quick and knows what they are doing!!!"

I went in to purchase a Dodge Journey that I found online. This was the first time I was in a dealership in along time. I was slightly anxious, but Bill and Jim made the whole experience enjoyable and exciting. They were able to get the exact Journey that I wanted, and also provide a reasonable financing terms. They were also able to get me a good trade in allowance on my 2008 PT Cruiser. I would recommend going to see this dealership for any CDJ vehicles.

Bill Plachter, Jim (from finance)

jai610
6/15/2016

"Great experience with a friendly no pressure staff"

JC is the best salesperson I have ever had to deal with hands down. His friendly no pressure tactics made it a great experience. Sales was great, finance and management worked together to work out a great deal for me. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

J.C. , Noe

erik102207
6/15/2016

"Efficient and Enjoyable Experience"

Working with Bill Plachter at MoGA CDJ was an easy, efficient, and even an enjoyable experience. Thanks in part to their partnership with USAA the process was simple and they offered an up front discount that exceeded what was shown on my USAA certificate.

Bill Plachter

Dmr615
6/14/2016

"Quick process."

My experience at MOG Chrysler was short and to the point. Though I did have a hiccup alone the process, the dealership worked hard to earn my business. Thanks guys.

M. Eubanks

joshmacfar213
6/03/2016

"Fantastic Service"

J. Colister has shown fantastic customer service and he exceeded my expectations while working with him and his co-workers! They got me the deal that I wanted and gave me the car I have been waiting on for week! I would recommend to my friends and just people out on the streets about the great service I received from this dealer ship and would recommend J. Colister as the person to go to.

JC

Jorge.rejon97
5/31/2016

"He was a great person he approached to us with respect and e"

He helped choose the car we wanted and helped us very well ! I'am definitely satisfied! He was very nice and professional , I will definitely recommend him and the dealership!

JC

Jacob0301

"Great "

After my horrible experience with Hennessy Dodge in Morrow, Ga who sold me my 2015Chevy Tahoe. They not only over charged me, but the vehicle had two accidents, headlight flooded and the backseat was broke. They said they would fix it and refused too. I went over to Mall of Ga. Dodge, Chrysler and Jeep, I met JC. (J.Colister) who not only got me the best trade-in value for my Tahoe but got me into a 2016 Charger SXT with a $1000 down and low payments. If your going to buy a vehicle, make sure you ASK FOR J. COLISTER (J.C.) if they say he's not there call him directly 872-242-5147. He'll definitely take his time and get you right.

J.C

jmeca81

"Top Notch Team"

My sister and I came here to purchase a new vehicle and had awesome salesmen assisting us. Curtis Johnson and Dewan Davis are two top notch gentlemen that we'd gladly work with again. The entire staff was awesome and extremely helpful, hardworking, kind and a fun group of people.

Curtis Johnson and Dewan Davis