Mall of Georgia Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Mall of Georgia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Info

jturner
5/21/2015

"BOUGHT 2 NEW CARS!"

Our experience at Mall of GA CDJ was excellent. Joe Baptiste the general sales manager and Curtis Johnson the sales consultant was very helpful and able to get us 2 new Dodge Journeys. This has been the best car buying experience and we will definitely buy from here again.

Joe Baptiste and Curtis Johnson

DAVID

"New Jeep Wrangler!"

I had an awesome experience today! Between Manny and Joe Baptiste the General Sales Manager, they helped me get the Jeep that I wanted for the longest time. They were able to work with my monthly payments and were in my price range! I would definitely recommended people to come!

Manny Greenwell and Joe Baptiste

Morgan K.
5/16/2015

"Honest, Friendly and Hardworking "

Our experience with this dealership was great, we were greeted right away by Curtis and he helped us through the whole process. He took his time to explain and give is all the information we needed and more. Everyone was very friendly and professional, they gave us a good deal on a beautiful car. The people that work here are honest, you could really tell that they care. It was a refreshing experience and we were able to find the perfect car for our family. We couldn't be happier and definitely recommend this dealership! No doubt, I would buy here again.

Curtis Johnson

draper

"Phenomenal Customer Service"

We spent all day bouncing around various car dealerships. This was our last and final stop. The service here was phenomenal and put the other dealerships to shame. These representatives truly care about the satisfaction and wellbeing of the customer. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone and everyone who is in search of a new or used car.

Ramzi Hishmeh

Great Experience
5/09/2015

"Enjoyable Experience!"

had a great experience, guys were very friendly and personable...would recommend to friends and family.....Curtis, Cotton : ) and Terry were great!...Let's make life fun!

"Cotton : )" , Curtis and Terry.

joebrandon
5/06/2015

"A great experience "

This was my third dealership in three weeks. I have been looking for a good truck for an honest price. I found that in the Ram that Jeffery Patrick helped me select and purchase. He was honest, laid back, and gave me what I felt to be a wonderful deal. My father joined mein the process and he was treated with as much respect as I was through out the precess.I would like to add as well that cChristian enabled me to get a finance rate of 2.5% with a lot of added bells and whistles as far as the warranty package is concerned. He too was very personable and even shared with my father and I stories about his own family and much they meant to him. A wonderful day and a stress free process.

Jeffery Patrick and Christian

The Turners
4/30/2015

"Great experience at Mall of Georgia Chrysler Dodge Jeep"

Curtis Johnson was a very helpful sales consultant. He answered all of our questions and was very knowledgeable with the information. The whole car buying experience was great. We will definitely do business here again and highly recommend to anyone that wants a relaxing, no pressure car buying experience.

Curtis Johnson

mrjohnson23
4/27/2015

"The way it should be..."

When I went in to purchase a vehicle I was absolutely sick of the car-buying process. I'm so glad I didn't stop before I got here. Once I met Curtis Johnson, my salesman, everything from that point was as smooth as I could ever have hoped for. He made sure we only looked at vehicles that fit the description of what we were looking for, was knowledgeable about their inventory, and made an ordinarily unpleasant task a relaxed experience. I'm just upset I didn't start my search here. Curtis is the type of salesman with whom I don't mind doing business, and I've already referred others.

Curtis Johnson (sales), Noey (finance)

carshop
4/23/2015

"Great Experience"

I went to this dealership looking to see and drive the Jeep Cherokee....the salesperson that helped me (Ramzi) was informative, friendly, and eager to please. He was able to provide me with information about the vehicle to help me with my decision. Pointed out all the features of the car, took me for a test drive and was able to answer all my questions. I have been to several dealerships in the past few weeks and Ramzi was by far the only salesperson who made me feel like he was working for me and with me to help me find the right vehicle. I never felt rushed or pushed into something I didn't need or want.

Ramzi

Spencer33
4/22/2015

"Great job"

My salesman Ramzi did a great job getting me into a new Jeep Renegade! He got me a great deal on the car and worked with me even though my credit was not great!

Ramzi