Mall of Georgia Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Mall of Georgia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Info

Imasdon
9/07/2016

"Excellent!!"

We had a great experience when buying a car today! They worked with us on our budget and were not to pushy at all! We had great service and we're in and out quickly!

Mike clinnin

Johnnyv75
8/30/2016

"Really great experience all together!!"

Salesman and staff were outstanding!!! Couldn't have asked for a better experience!! I've been trying to get into a Dodge Challenger for over a year bad the team at Mall of Georgia Chrysler Dodge Jeep made it happen!!!

Jeffrey Patrick

horta,alex2539
8/26/2016

"Great Experience"

Best experience purchasing a car!! Jeffery was so pleasant and nice to work with. He has great customer service. Made things very simple and easy. Got a beautiful Jeep Renegade.

Jeffery Patrick

Brownb34
8/13/2016

"Real professional"

Jefferey Patrick, Bobby and Rich were very professional, found the vehicle I needed and got the deal done. That all I could ask. A relaxing experience.

Jeffery Patrick, Mgr. Bobby and finance Mgr. Rich Mahoney

prainw
7/23/2016

"Best experience ever buying a vehicle - Excellent Saleman"

I purchased a new Dodge Van from the Mall of Georgia Chrysler Dodge Jeep dealership. The salesman that handled the sale was Michael Taylor. He was awesome. I have purchased about 15 cars in my lifetime but I have never had a salesperson as knowledgeable, professional, honest and friendly as Mr. Taylor was. He is the reason that I purchased a vehicle from this dealer. I did my homework and researched other dealerships and online so I know I had many options as to where to purchase. I meet Mr. Taylor and was very impressed at how he treated me. He was kind and patient. He did not try to pressure me into buying. I talked with him one day and because I felt so at ease with him I came back the next day and made a purchase. His integrity and honestly made a lasting impression on me. Thank you Mr. Taylor and may GOD bless you always.

Mr. Michael Taylor

Bubba123
7/20/2016

"Fast easy and a fair deal"

Dewan made things very quick and simple. He didn't try to play the game of saying he can't budge on price at all because the Internet price was the absolute best, which we all know is a lie when told this at a dealership! He did a fantastic job!

Dewan Davis

eva1207
7/18/2016

"it was great"

it was just great the people working there were so nice an they work hard at getting us what we wanted there were very professional will be back for sure

Bill Plachter

1HappyMom
7/16/2016

"Customer Care "

We are extremely happy with the above and beyond customer care we have received from The Mall of Georgia Chrysler,Jeep, Dodge Dealership. I want to thank Clay Taylor for following through on making sure our daughters new Jeep Cherokee got the detailed attention it needed to make it 'perfect'

Clay Taylor

halkarp
7/12/2016

"Bad shopping experience"

I was shopping for a used car and checked the stock on their website. I found at least one car of interest and went to check the car's history. There was no link online and I went into the dealership to inquire about the car and to get a history report. The history report was not a Carfax but was an Autocheck report that was vague and incomplete but showed the first owner as a rental; this was denied by the salesman when questioned. This was the only dealership in the Buford area to not give quality history reports online.

Mr Cappy Jr., Chad

Ms.Julie
7/09/2016

"Dodge Durango Citadel"

Great experience! Love my new Durango! Ask for Max Skipper! Tell him Ms. Julie sent ya! We had been to several car dealerships, MOG had what we were looking for at a price we were comfortable with!

Max Skipper