Mall of Georgia Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Buford, Georgia 30518
Mall of Georgia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Info

Schrader99
6/30/2015

"Very helpful in even the trickiest of requests"

I went to Mall of Georgia Chrysler Dodge Jeep for a brand new company truck. With being a company truck it was a little tricky without having the ceo present, however these guys made it a breeze. They made the whole process as quick and painless as possible. They worked around my situation and made it possible to get the truck I needed as quickly as possible. Definitely recommend them!!

Joe Baptiste, Cotton

Satisfied Customer
6/29/2015

"Best deal to be found today"

Strongly recommend this dealership if you're looking for a deal that the other dealerships just can't seem to make happen. Ramzi Hishmeh was the salesman who took time and listened to what I wanted in a car. Joe Baptiste is the new General Sales Manager. If the deal can be done, he will make it happen,

Ramzi Hishmeh (salesman) and Joe Baptiste (General Sales Manager)

oinayat
6/29/2015

"Excellent car buying experience, thanks Curtis Johnson!"

I’ve recently purchased a vehicle from Mall of Georgia Chrysler and dealt with Curtis Johnson whose level of professionalize and customer service far exceeded my expectations. Curtis had a very robust knowledge base on all aspects of my transaction which included the purchase of my new vehicle, the trading in my old vehicle and financing. Curtis really advocated for me, the customer, and got us into exactly what we wanted at our budget. I highly recommend this dealer and especially the salesperson I dealt with to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

ociosskmi
6/18/2015

"Curtis Johnson got me a car!"

I had a an overall wonderful experience with my car-buying experience at Mall of Georgia Chrysler Jeep. My salesman Curtis test drove several cars with me, helped me get the financing I needed, and provided attentive, friendly service both before and after the sale (which is a rare occurrence at some dealerships). Totally recommend this dealer for someone looking for a new ride :) Christian W

jturner
6/17/2015

"Curtis Johnson got me a car!"

Sorry Now Buford Dodge
6/11/2015

"Cheated on price, switched sticker, trade in, warrantee."

Dodge Chrysler in Buford Ga. put a sticker in the Window of the truck inflating the price by close to 12K. Then they switched all of the numbers after I initialleDodge Chrysler in Buford Ga. put a sticker in the Window of the truck inflating the price by close to 12K. Then they switched all of the numbers after I initialled my final price agreement. Then they reduced the trade in value of my used Jeep by 4K and at closing I initialed agreed to their highest warrantee package which we agreed to at no cost and then they added a 3500.00 charge for it. Then they sealed the paperwork and put it in my dash without my final review after changing all of the numbers. They inflated my final price by over 7500.00... The window sticker in the truck said 43k but the one they sealed into the envelope was switched to one nearly 12K lower. NEVER SHOP DODGE CHRYSLER BEFORE GA.....NEVER. .d my final price agreement. ThDodge Chrysler in Buford Ga. put a sticker in the Window of the truck inflating the price by close to 12K. Then they switched all of the numbers after I initialleDodge Chrysler in Buford Ga. put a sticker in the Window of the truck inflating the price by close to 12K. Then they switched all of the numbers after I initialled my final price agreement. Then they reduced the trade in value of my used Jeep by 4K and at closing I initialed agreed to their highest warrantee package which we agreed to at no cost and then they added a 3500.00 charge for it. Then they sealed the paperwork and put it in my dash without my final review after changing all of the numbers. They inflated my final price by over 7500.00... The window sticker in the truck said 43k but the one they sealed into the envelope was switched to one nearly 12K lower. NEVER SHOP DODGE CHRYSLER BEFORE GA.....NEVER. .d my final price agreement. Then they reduced the trade in value of my used Jeep by 4K and at closing I initialed agreed to their highest warrantee package which we agreed to at no cost and then they added a 3500.00 charge for it. Then they sealed the paperwork and put it in my dash without my final review after changing all of the numbers. They inflated my final price by over 7500.00... The window sticker in the truck said 43k but the one they sealed into the envelope was switched to one nearly 12K lower. NEVER SHOP DODGE CHRYSLER BEFORE GA.....NEVER. .en they reduced the trade in value of my used Jeep by 4K and at closing I initialed agreed to their highest warrantee package which we agreed to at no cost and then they added a 3500.00 charge for it. Then they sealed the paperwork and put it in my dash without my final review after changing all of the numbers. They inflated my final price by over 7500.00... The window sticker in the truck said 43k but the one they sealed into the envelope was switched to one nearly 12K lower. NEVER SHOP DODGE CHRYSLER BEFORE GA.....NEVER. .I'm suing them...

Cotton

erikbelinfante
6/06/2015

"poor customer service"

After scheduling an appointment that I was told on the phone would take about 30 minutes, I waited at the dealership for my car to be finished. I sat there for nearly two hours. I was very displeased. After being fed up with waiting for my car to be done with something that should have been four times over, I asked for the status of my vehicle and informed an employee named "Sam" of my situation stating that when I had called they told me this should have only taken 30 minutes. Sam replied saying "well, it takes 30 minutes once we've started working on it." Why would they have not started yet?? I told him to please check if they have even started working yet and he comes back out and tells me that it is finished and is waiting outside. Apparently, they neglect to tell there customers when they're car is done being worked on. Awful experience, awful service, and awful manners. Would not reccomend you take your car here for any kind of service for your vehicle.

Sam

Morgan K.
5/16/2015

"Honest, Friendly and Hardworking "

Our experience with this dealership was great, we were greeted right away by Curtis and he helped us through the whole process. He took his time to explain and give is all the information we needed and more. Everyone was very friendly and professional, they gave us a good deal on a beautiful car. The people that work here are honest, you could really tell that they care. It was a refreshing experience and we were able to find the perfect car for our family. We couldn't be happier and definitely recommend this dealership! No doubt, I would buy here again.

Great Experience
5/09/2015

"Enjoyable Experience!"

had a great experience, guys were very friendly and personable...would recommend to friends and family.....Curtis, Cotton : ) and Terry were great!...Let's make life fun!

"Cotton : )" , Curtis and Terry.

joebrandon
5/06/2015

"A great experience "

This was my third dealership in three weeks. I have been looking for a good truck for an honest price. I found that in the Ram that Jeffery Patrick helped me select and purchase. He was honest, laid back, and gave me what I felt to be a wonderful deal. My father joined mein the process and he was treated with as much respect as I was through out the precess.I would like to add as well that cChristian enabled me to get a finance rate of 2.5% with a lot of added bells and whistles as far as the warranty package is concerned. He too was very personable and even shared with my father and I stories about his own family and much they meant to him. A wonderful day and a stress free process.

Jeffery Patrick and Christian