Mall of Georgia Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Buford, Georgia 30518
Mall of Georgia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Info

prainw
7/23/2016

"Best experience ever buying a vehicle - Excellent Saleman"

I purchased a new Dodge Van from the Mall of Georgia Chrysler Dodge Jeep dealership. The salesman that handled the sale was Michael Taylor. He was awesome. I have purchased about 15 cars in my lifetime but I have never had a salesperson as knowledgeable, professional, honest and friendly as Mr. Taylor was. He is the reason that I purchased a vehicle from this dealer. I did my homework and researched other dealerships and online so I know I had many options as to where to purchase. I meet Mr. Taylor and was very impressed at how he treated me. He was kind and patient. He did not try to pressure me into buying. I talked with him one day and because I felt so at ease with him I came back the next day and made a purchase. His integrity and honestly made a lasting impression on me. Thank you Mr. Taylor and may GOD bless you always.

Mr. Michael Taylor

Bubba123
7/20/2016

"Fast easy and a fair deal"

Dewan made things very quick and simple. He didn't try to play the game of saying he can't budge on price at all because the Internet price was the absolute best, which we all know is a lie when told this at a dealership! He did a fantastic job!

Dewan Davis

eva1207
7/18/2016

"it was great"

it was just great the people working there were so nice an they work hard at getting us what we wanted there were very professional will be back for sure

Bill Plachter

1HappyMom
7/16/2016

"Customer Care "

We are extremely happy with the above and beyond customer care we have received from The Mall of Georgia Chrysler,Jeep, Dodge Dealership. I want to thank Clay Taylor for following through on making sure our daughters new Jeep Cherokee got the detailed attention it needed to make it 'perfect'

Clay Taylor

halkarp
7/12/2016

"Bad shopping experience"

I was shopping for a used car and checked the stock on their website. I found at least one car of interest and went to check the car's history. There was no link online and I went into the dealership to inquire about the car and to get a history report. The history report was not a Carfax but was an Autocheck report that was vague and incomplete but showed the first owner as a rental; this was denied by the salesman when questioned. This was the only dealership in the Buford area to not give quality history reports online.

Mr Cappy Jr., Chad

Ms.Julie
7/09/2016

"Dodge Durango Citadel"

Great experience! Love my new Durango! Ask for Max Skipper! Tell him Ms. Julie sent ya! We had been to several car dealerships, MOG had what we were looking for at a price we were comfortable with!

Max Skipper

Kevin F.
6/27/2016

"The easiest car buying experience"

I just purchased a used/new vehicle (2016 Honda Accord) from Mall of Ga Chrysler/Jeep. Michael Rowe was the Sales Person that I worked with. I immediately felt that Mike was genuinely an honest and good person. I didn't feel that typical "vultureristic" used car salesman feeling that one usually experiences as soon as you pull up to a used car dealer. Mike was easy going and worked very hard to get the deal done. I'd recommend him to anyone that's in the market of buying a car.

Mike Rowe

Linda E
6/23/2016

"Jeff Patrick"

Thanks for your great service!!! If you need help ask for Jeff he is super easy to deal with:) Thanks for helping me find a car!!

Jeff Patrick

csoinatl
6/21/2016

"Quick and knows what they are doing!!!"

I went in to purchase a Dodge Journey that I found online. This was the first time I was in a dealership in along time. I was slightly anxious, but Bill and Jim made the whole experience enjoyable and exciting. They were able to get the exact Journey that I wanted, and also provide a reasonable financing terms. They were also able to get me a good trade in allowance on my 2008 PT Cruiser. I would recommend going to see this dealership for any CDJ vehicles.

Bill Plachter, Jim (from finance)

jai610
6/15/2016

"Great experience with a friendly no pressure staff"

JC is the best salesperson I have ever had to deal with hands down. His friendly no pressure tactics made it a great experience. Sales was great, finance and management worked together to work out a great deal for me. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

J.C. , Noe