Malloy Ford Charlottesville

Malloy Ford Charlottesville Info

Harrisonburg Ford

johnscars
7/20/2016

"Great Car with Good People"

Kevin, the salesman who helped us, was easy-going with no pressure. We had shopped here before and worked with another salesman and had the same experience. The other car happened to be a BMW as well, and both cars have been working flawlessly. We subsequently purchased an extended warranty for the second car, so as to relieve any worry of anything going wrong on the 2007 550. Mike, the finance manager, who sold us the warranty, was easy-going and nothing but informative, making sure the purchase we made was exactly what we wanted. Overall, a wonderful experience with no complaints.

Kevin Daughtrey, Mike Desmond

July 21, 2016

Thank you so much for being a returning customer of Malloy Ford of Charlottesville. We are happy to have you as a loyal member of the Malloy Ford family. Our staff works hard to help our customers make well-informed decisions when purchasing vehicles.

Val1114
7/19/2016

"Shoddy Service Department"

My parents bought a brand new 2016 Ford Explorer from this dealership. On the way to the dealership for the 5000 mile tune-up (oil change and tire rotation) it broke down. Dealership wouldn't help. Couldn't send a driver to get her, doesn't provide loaners, and basically couldn't be bothered. Attempted to make her feel foolish by saying they couldn't replicate issue or get code to diagnose. She was told they could finish the job within hours... More like a day! Service said they'd call will an update by COB but that didn't happen. Wouldn't give her a ride to get a rental, her husband picked her up and handled that. Asked that she drop the rental of on her way back to the dealership... How? Were they going to pick her up this time? Then they asked that she sign the receipt for the rental! I tried to contact the GM but I continuously got the run around. Guess he can't be bothered either.

Trevor Henry
7/09/2016

"Appreciative of the help"

Kevin Daughtrey and his supervisor Rick were very helpful in providing guidance on finding a replacement vehicle for our 2012 Ford Focus that unfortunately had a blown transmission. Kevin is a good listener, low pressure and knowledgeable sales professional. He was responsive to all my questions and provided good guidance in the decision making process. Rick helped as well in providing options for us to move forward with purchasing a 2015 Toyota Tacoma off the used lot which we're very happy about. Mike D was a wiz during the financing process. Although not happy about the Focus, at the end of the day we're very satisfied with Malloy and the Pre-owned team for helping meet our needs! Trevor and Kim

Kevin Daughtrey, Rick ?, Mike Desmond

July 18, 2016

Thanks for taking the time to provide your friends at Malloy Ford of Charlottesville with your feedback. We are glad that we could assist you with purchasing your new vehicle from our preowned team. We hope to see you again, whenever you need us!

Keith
7/04/2016

"Happy Customer"

Purchased a 2015 Toyota Highlander on 6/30/16. My sales professional, Kevin Daughtrey made the experience as positive as I have ever had buying an auto. He was helpful and no BS or pressure. I recommend that you ask for him if you decide to purchase from Malloy. Also, Mike Desmond in finance was helpful and made the experience positive. Keith

Kevin Daughtrey, Mike Desmond

July 18, 2016

We are happy that you had such a positive experience with your friends here at Malloy Ford of Charlottesville. We pride ourselves on providing such a transparent and helpful customer experience!

Jay Phillips
6/06/2016

"Over promise and UNDER deliver"

I have a business that has 13 ford vans. I took 2016 Transit van to have a door hinge fixed. They wrote estimate for the work to be done, we then planned a day for them to have the vehicle - the told me it would be done in 2 days. We are now on day 6 and they are still not done. EVERY person that I speak with can only say sorry. I have now had to call 15 of my customers and let them know we have to reschedule there service because Malloy ford can't fix a door on a brand new van. When I ask for the GM he apparently is never in the bldg, and his VM is not set up... what. They are not capable of repairing ANYTHING and there customer service is the worst I have ever dealt with in my 15 years of management. Find ANYONE other then Malloy.

Anyone in management, service, or parts.

June 07, 2016

We appreciate you taking the time out of your day to provide feedback. I am sorry to hear you had a negative experience with our service department. We aim to be as efficient as possible when servicing vehicles. We also absolutely require that our staff be friendly and helpful to all service customers, which is why I want to try my best to turn this around for you. Please direct message us your contact information or contact me at your earliest convenience. Thank you! Pat Fogarty, General Manager, pfogarty@malloyfordcville.com.

Steph
5/07/2016

"Happy customer "

I had a great experience with Malloy Ford today. The service Kevin And Donielle was exceptional! I was very comfortable and at ease with whole car buying experience, they were real, not Fake and pushy! True genuine profressionals! I highly reclined these two if u are looking for a new car! Stephanie

Kevin D and Donielle

May 09, 2016

We are so pleased we were able to provide you with a superior experience. Thanks so much for choosing Malloy Ford! Have a wonderful day.

Drew4th
5/04/2016

"Fast efficient and friendly "

Kevin was our salesperson he was very honest and quick to awnser any questions we had. Also didnt make us fell pressured at all really laid back guy.

Kevin daughtery

May 06, 2016

Thank you so much for shopping at Malloy Ford, Drew! Kevin and the rest of the staff here really appreciate your business and are grateful we have such wonderful customers like yourself!

Richey1
4/29/2016

"The Most Incompetent Dealership Ever!"

This Dealership only wants your money and they are very incompetent. The finance department and the accounting department do not have basic communication and they lie and lie. I have email and voice mail correspondence were they lie and back track. Spend your money elsewhere, sometimes it's better to pay a little more for service.

Dionelle, George, Mike

May 02, 2016

Good Afternoon Richey. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Malloy Ford. I would like to offer my sincere apologies for any inconveniences you have had. We value your feedback because it not only helps us, but it also helps potential customers. Please feel free to reach out to me personally to discuss this matter, anything I can do to help will be done. Collin Kelly - GM at Malloy Ford in Winchester 888-710-7061

mjohnsonmk
4/24/2016

"great deal and awesome salesman"

I purchased a use Ford Explorer from this dealership. The saleman Shannon Johnson was very knowledgeable and professional. I felt that i received a great deal. And i now know that did. I have had no rproblema with the vehicle and i have owned it for almost a year.

shannon Johnson

April 26, 2016

Thank you for your feedback. We are so happy to hear that you and your car are doing great. If you ever need anything we are always an email or phone call away. Have a wonderful week.

Scotty
4/24/2016

"It was a good day nice people to deal with"

Hey really liked Kevin Daughtrey nice guy easy to deal with they made me feel like family. Shannon the used car manager is a nice man too, hey he even payed for our lunch,me ,my mom , and wife. Then came the paper work , a delightful lady name Doniell Tibbs help us she help me have a service plan that I could feel confortable buying a used truck. These guys were really helpful to me and again made me feel like family ....would I deal with them again , yes, i'm planning on it , already talked to kevin about something else, thank you so much , for all your help and understanding . see you soon Scotty

Kevin Daughtrey sales, Doniell Tibbs Finance Director, Shannon Johnson used car manager

April 26, 2016

Scotty, Thank you so much for this AMAZING review. We are all about the family feeling at Malloy! If you need anything just remember we are only an email or phone call away. Again, thanks have a wonderful week.