Manahawkin Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Sales Associate

July 23, 2017

"Great Service"

- rustysonny

Being a customer of another big dealer, I had my first experience with this one. I drove 40 minutes to go see this guy Justin who I never met. He had a lot of positive reviews on dealer rater. I'm in sales, so I get it. I waited for him and when he finally was able to assist, he was quick, friendly, and straight forward. Blaise, the sale manager took care of the pricing with no dog and pony show. I respect that. These are some stand up guys here. Love this dealership! When I had a minor problem, Blaise was quick to jump in. Thanks guys.

Blaise Scibetta
Justin Friedland

July 20, 2017

"Service Advisor Joseph Peters: THE BEST!!!"

- George F Mitchell

I purchased A Ram 1500 pick up from an independent dealer, who was supposed to be reputable. I drove the vehicle for approximately 4000 miles and developed a knocking noise from under the hood, as well as the transmission area. Concerned about any engine damage, I took the vehicle to Manahawkin Dodge and worked with Joseph Peters, Service Manager. He informed me that they would need to run a diagnostic, but the cost would be deducted if work had to be done. To make a long story short, it had to be a total engine replacement. Contacting the other dealership was a total waste of time. They would not and did not offer any help in any way, claiming my two month warranty was expired. Joe understood my circumstance and did EVERYTHING in his power to help me out. The NEW, not a junkyard engine, was ordered and replaced in under a week. I could not believe the truck when I saw it. Completely detailed inside and out and it ran like a charm. Exceptionally fair priced with a 3 yr./100,000 mi. warranty. Joe was such a pleasure to work with that I will now be taking my business to this dealership from now on. Also, they even offered me a loaner car, at no cost. This is what I call being treated with respect and dignity. Thanks, Joe, for all you did!!!

Joseph Peters, Service Advisor

June 30, 2017

"New Jeeo purchase"

- Heather Browne

Hello, I was in your place in May to purchase my Jeep Renegade, that I have wanted ever since they came out in 2015. I wasn't quite ready to buy yet but just had my car totaled in an accident so I needed a car. I dealt with Anthony who worked with me very well, understanding my credit and money situation, getting me into my new Jeep, which I love very much!!. He was always answering my questions whenever I asked and he always greeted me at the door whenever I came in. Anthony and Jonathan made everything easy and painless and I was in and out in no time. They were both very friendly, worked with me with my situation at the time and I highly recommend them both and this dealership to anyone!!

Anthony Giordano