Marina Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Cortese Auto Group

Jackie-lesny
4/13/2016

"My Toyota Rav4"

Marina is great, I got me a Rav4 and I love it, very happy with my vehicle and the service was great. I will keep doing business with Marina in my future. I have recommend Marina to my family and friends.

Shane Pitts

Diane C
4/12/2016

"Awesome Experience leasing my new Grand Cherokee!"

I purchased a new 75th Anniversary Jeep Cherokee this week from Marina and I am loving it! This is my 10th leased vehicle, so I've over the years I've been through the lease process with several Rochester Area Dealerships - Marina was far and away the BEST and easiest experience I've had! After selecting my vehicle (the fun part) comes the not so fun part - the paperwork - but lo and behold this normally VERY tedious process took mere moments to complete at Marina! It was a beautiful thing! Everyone that I worked with from sales (Jim Pullara) to finance (Jason Ivy), was professional, helpful and most of all extremely efficient. For someone like me who's gone through this process many times it was so refreshing to feel so relaxed - I even got my New, more expensive Grand Cherokee for virtually the same payment I was making on my old one. Needless to say, I know where I'll be heading once my lease is at term - Marina!

John Gabriele (owner) Jim Pullara (sales) Jason Ivy (finance)

RJB
4/02/2016

"Great service, no pressure"

I recently bought a used car from Dan Gross, and I drove from Buffalo to do it. Marina had a particular model I thought looked good, so I set up a test drive on my way to business in Syracuse. Dan had it ready for me and showed it with no pressure. The next day I decided to buy, called Dan and said I'd be back in two days. The car was ready and I was on my way with all paperwork done in about 30 minutes.

Dan Gross

Bradley Overacre
3/26/2016

"New car "

Everything and everyone was very easy to work with!! The people were great and they helped me/ walked me through everything! Amazing place! Definitely looking forward to. Going back more often!

Kristen

Jumper18
3/24/2016

"Poor sales rep."

Did not feel comfortable during this process. Felt very stressed and wanted to just get up and leave. Had to switch between sales reps to get the care that I needed. Very unhappy with the way everything went for my first time at a dealership.

Richard DeVito, Shane Pitts

wiggles2
3/22/2016

"Just Okay"

I was very happy with the salesperson Joe Louis in Dansville. They were attentive and cared about making a sale that would be a good fit for you. I was there for a while, that was fine because getting a good deal and waiting for paperwork. I was told the car would be ready to pick up. I went to Rochester Monday and when we arrived there, the lady at the desk had no idea what we were there for. I explained then she went to another desk and they called a person named Shane. He took the plates and then I had to wait while they filled the car with gas. they're was more.

Joe Louis, Shane

buell69
3/18/2016

"Pre Owned"

I have purchased 1 pre owned Truck, 1 new car and leased 1 Jeep Wrangler and I just purchased another pre owned car. My experience each and every time was very good- staff is friendly and service is great. Thank you Alex C.

Alex C. , Atremn ( I know I spelled in wrong- sorry ) and the owner.

Delmese40
3/17/2016

"Thank you!"

Thank you Alex Cavallaro for the great service and extra care you took helping my mom with her lease. She is loving the 2016 Compass!!!

Alex Cavallaro

Jeff
3/14/2016

"Awesome experience!"

Just worked a lease on a 2016 Ram PU. The experience was stress free and I will definitely be back again! Both of the salesman I worked with were professional and knowledge of the product they were selling and worked hard to make the sale.

I don't remember their names

Dan R
3/08/2016

"New Ram"

Everyone I dealt with was kind, courteous and professional. The car buying experience was painless. From the dealership owners to financing to sales all aspects were seamless. My salesman Alex was a pleasure to work with. Special thanks to John G for making my family feel welcome.

Alex C