Marina Dodge Chrysler Jeep

943 Ridge Road,
Webster, New York 14580
Marina Dodge Chrysler Jeep Info
About Marina Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Marina Chrysler Dodge Jeep - The Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM Retail and Repair Gurus of the Greater Rochester NY Area From new 2012 - 2013 Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or RAM models to used cars, routine maintenance to repairs, Marina Chrysler Dodge Jeep, serving Irondequoit, Brighton NY and Webster NY, has you covered. And, if you want to repair your vehicle yourself, we can get you any of the manufacturer-certified Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or RAM parts you might need along the way. The Marina Chrysler Dodge Jeep auto repair and service team believes excellence is a continuous pursuit. As such we're constantly training and retraining, and upgrading our maintenance and auto repair shops with the latest technologies available. Come once, and you'll immediately see the difference. And you don't have to take just out word for it. Ask around. The word on our high level of customer satisfaction has spread fast.

About Marina Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Sunday 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM

LittleRedJeep
6/23/2015

"Love my new Jeep Renegade! Thanks Louie!"

Been tolling over getting a new ride for months now, and have been reading up on the Renegade - along with a few other various models for some time now. Used to have a '98 Cherokee, back before the twins, which I totally loved - but they're just not the same anymore. Upgraded to a Durango once we had all the baby-stuff to cart around in '07 - but never really enjoyed it like I did my Cherokee before it. Now that the boys are 10, there's not as much extra cargo to carry around. The boys and their iPods/Tablets take up a whole lot less space than all those diaper bags and carriers used to. Went into Marina this past weekend while me and the wife had a couple hours to ourselves. I knew what I wanted - I wanted to try out a Renegade. Louie hooked me up. Let me take out a pretty little Red one for spin. Man, felt just like I remembered a Jeep should feel. Solid and responsive. Quick on the throttle. Brought back excellent memories. Got back to the dealer and walked on inside. He got me the payments I wanted, and wham - I was trading in the Durango for a shiny new Jeep Renegade. My first _new_ car EVER, and I'm 44! I've bought cars from dealers before, but always used. I've had the Renegade now since Saturday - so what, about 4 days. I love it. Easy as that. I love being back in a Jeep. Got my first Jeep wave on the way to work Monday, as-if I had never left the family. I know some are probably saying - Blah, if it ain't a Wrangler it ain't a real Jeep. Well it certainly feels like a Jeep, and I'm planning on treating it like a Jeep. And the guy in the mud-covered Rubicon that waved at me Monday morning certainly treated me like family. Thanks to Louie and the folks at Marina for making my first new-car-purchase a lot less painful than I expected it to be. Here's to a long and lasting partnership!

stevew
6/16/2015

"Mike took alot of time with my wife and I"

Mike took alot of time with my wife and I when we were looking for a second used car. we really didn't even know if we were going to buy another car but the price was right. that was owed mainly to Mike. we test drove the car twice and we were with Mike for about 3 hours. at one point he was even ready to let us take it overnite if need be. we bought the car[ used outlander sport] and the only issue was stale cigerette smoke smell. the serivce dept did a good job with that and we are both satisfied. thanks again. Steve W.

tj1233
6/01/2015

"very rude"

Lie lie lie about fixing the problem set my service date two after my warranty was up I have my lawyer in the work with the hidden tape recorder in the car I took it there can wait to see his face when it come to light

ElitaOne
4/30/2015

"False Advertisement about tent event!"

Their website said they have a tent event going on with over 700 cars. My husband has been looking for a truck and they had TONS of them listed on their list. I preregistered for the event and my husband left work 2 hours early to meet me there. I got there early to go over specifics before he arrived and was told the sale was 3 weeks ago but they always have sales so they leave it up. GREAT FALSE ADVERTISING! We were very educated about what we needed so my husband said he would still look around. I told the sales rep what we owned on the trade in, how much another dealership had offered us, the max cost the new truck had to be under, and the rate our current loan is listed for. After 45 minutes had passed the sales rep had only showed me 2 trucks. My husband arrived and the sales guy wanted to get a value on the trade so we went back inside and gave him the keys. 15 minutes passed and my husband flagged someone down to ask if the guy was new because we had been waiting so long. He finally came back, and told us the offer which was $2,000 lower than the previous dealership. My husband said that wasn’t good enough so the sales rep started asking to run his credit. I kept asking how they could value the trade when we didn’t even know if they had a truck we wanted. The sales guy kept saying he didn’t know what trucks to show us without a trade value and a credit score. I had already told him what the other dealership offered us, the rate of the current loan, and the max cost that I knew we had to beat on a new truck. After 1.5 hours we walked out. What a waste! We went to another dealership on the way home who took all of the same info, and showed us 9 different options, in 30 minutes total!

I dont remember the sales reps name. We were told he is new.

NOANGEL
4/01/2015

"WORST MISTAKE!!"

I WENT TO THE TENT SALE IN WOLCOTT , NY ON 3/27/2015 WAS LOOKING AT A 2009 BUICK ENCLAVE CXL STOCK# A7992 AND WAS WORKING OUT A DEAL. I WAS TOLD WHAT PAPERWORK WAS NEED TO FINISH THE DEAL ON SATURDAY 3/28 BY NICO AND HE SAID I'M THE OWNER. GOT THERE SATURDAY AND WAS TOLD I NEEDED 1 MORE PIECE OF PAPERWORK TO CLOSE THE DEAL AND TO BRING IT IN ON MONDAY 3/30 AND DON'T WORRY THE CAR WILL BE ON HOLD. I SPENT ALL DAY TILL 6PM GETTING WHAT THEY NEEDED AND CALLED AND TOLD THEM I'LL BE IN TUESDAY MORNING. GOT THERE THIS MORNING AND WAS TOLD THE PAPERWORK WASN'T GOOD ENOUGH AND SORRY BUT THERE IS NOTHING THEY CAN DO. I FOUND OUT THE CAR WAS SOLD MONDAY. I'M SO GLAD THAT I WASTED ALL MY TIME MONDAY JUST SO THE RUG/CAR WAS PULLED OUT FROM UNDER ME!! NEVER AGAIN AND I WILL TELL EVERYONE THAT Marina Dodge Chrysler Jeep!!

NICO AND ROB @ THE TENT SALE

cjbloss14606
2/21/2015

"One of the Best car buying experiences"

I was recommended by my daughter and future son-in-law to visit John Gutierrez at Marina Dodge for my next car purchase. John was very friendly, informative and offered many choices based on what I was looking for. Definitely never felt pushed or rushed, made me feel very comfortable in the decisions I was making. Thinking that most dealers would make me wait to take the car home, but thanks to John and Mike, this deal was worked out quickly, signed and out the door within a couple of hours. I was very impressed with the service and the deal and would definitely recommend John to anyone I know who's looking to buy a car, with no hassles and great customer service.

abennett21
2/20/2015

"best experience "

My dad recently just purchased a new vehicle and he was so very happy about his experience and the courtesy and friendliness from John!! He was extremely satisfied with his purchase and amazed at how quickly everything was done and handled. Very professional and he will definitely refer John and the Marina group to everyone he meets!"

Kesslerjk2
1/28/2015

"Best Car Buying Experience"

I recently went to marina to look for a used car. When i got there i already had an idea in my head of what i was looking for. When my wife and I got to the door John Gutierrez greeted us promptly to offer his assistance. It was a blizzard outside so he offered us coffee and let us warm up before looking for our new vehicle. John was very respectful and considerate of our options. I told him i was looking for a 12/13 dodge charger with a hemi. He offered his professional opinion about the 14 charger with the v6 and all the options that were included for such a good deal. I took his advice and test drove it, which I instantly fell in love with. Johns knowledge of the vehicles on the lot was outstanding. He showed me everything there was to know about the vehicle without any hesitation. John came off as a very trustworthy guy and i greatly appreciated his professional advice. He also wasn't like other salesman who hound you ready to make a sale. He took his time and made our visit very relaxing. There isn't one bad thing i could say about our visit. He was an outstanding salesman and got us a deal we couldn't refuse. All said and done i got the car of my dreams at an affordable price. I would defiantly use John again on my next car.

Kfarley
1/03/2015

"Worst service ever"

Ibroughtmyvvehicleinat 10:30amfor my2013DodgeDartwastoldbytwo serviceworkersthat Iwouldgetacall backinatleastanhour,nevergotcalledback. Iproceededtocallthem (whichishorriblecustomerservice)at 12pmwastoldtheyarenotdonelooking atitandIwouldgetacallbacksoon.Nevergotacallback,calledthemat4:45pmwastoldthattheywereclosing,transferredmetotheservicedepartmentwhichbroughtmetothevoicemail.Calledagain, wonderingifIcantalktosomeonetoatleastpickupmycarandawomansaidshewasgoingtogototheserviceareatohavesomeonecallmebackandnoonecalledme!I'mdisgustedwiththisservice, IamnowoutofacartillMonday. ThisiscompletelyridiculousthatIwasn't evengiventhecurtesyofaphonecall

Mike and David from service dept bought car with ozelll

Kek0licious
12/30/2014

"Great service!"

Everyone that worked there was very friendly and accommodating. The deal was worked out quickly and didn't take forever. I never felt like I was being pushed or rushed into making a deal. Would recommend this dealership to everyone!!!

Giovani L'abate