Marina Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Doan Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

Cortese Auto Group

Catalino, Marguerite 123
2/03/2016

"2016 Dodge Grand Caravan"

I stopped by to consider buying a new vehicle. When I pulled up in front of Marina Dodge, Rich Devito greeted me with a smile and offered to help me. I was interested in purchasing a new jeep but instead went with a new van. He has so far gone far and beyond what most sales personal would do for a customer. He made it a point to come to my home on his day off to bring me to Marina Dodge to pick up my new van. He introduced me to Steve Kerr Service Advisor that made arrangements to for me to bring back my vehicle to have some unfinshed work done for me. I hope that he anyone who is looking for a vehicle will look this gentleman up. Have a great year. Sincerly Marguerite Catalino

Jason Ivy Finance Director

SMS
2/03/2016

"2016 Jeep"

Appreciate the honesty and the effort placed into assisting me with my new purchase. Shane Pitts is an awesome guy that works very hard to meet your expectations!

Shane Pitts

Joeyd
1/29/2016

"Appreciate your help!"

I really appreciate the staff at Marina, especially Joe Battaglia for helping me trade to a new Jeep. He worked hard to get me the deal I wanted and it worked out great. I felt like a made a good friend by the time the process was over. Good People!!!

Joe Battaglia

wgalutia
1/27/2016

"My beautiful new 2016 Jeep Wrangler!!!"

So elated!! I have so many people to thank. To start... Rob Reese for always going the extra mile and introducing me to the staff at Marina Dodge Chrysler Jeep. Then to Shane for his kind friendly over the top service. I wasn't even in the door, I literally just got out of my old vehicle and was walking and he came out and saw me and said you must be Wendy. AWESOME! Shook my hand and got me inside out of the weather. Last person to thank who is Jason who had paperwork ready to sign. I entered building at about 4:40pm and drove off the lot by 5:10pm. Best experience ever. I absolutely love my new Jeep......

Shane Pitts, Jason Ivy and Rob Reese

buckaroo521
1/18/2016

"Happy Camper"

Very helpful staff. Looking for a new car, but not sure which one. Fell in love with a Chrysler 200 S, and got a great deal. Jim Pullara was very helpful at explaining the new features on the car. He demonstrated how the new technology worked, and how to program different options. Overall great experience.

Jim Pullara

VictoriaAnn1122
1/11/2016

"Great Experience!"

I went to Marina looking for a pre-owned vehicle because I thought that was the only type of vehicle I could get that would fit my budget. I worked with Jonathan G. and Chad Meyers. They were both very pleasant to work with and very helpful in finding me the perfect vehicle. I ended up in a 2016 Jeep Compass (2 miles on the odometer!) for $50 less a month than I had been quoted on a similar vehicle that was several years older and 50,000 miles higher! I will recommend Marina Auto to all my family and friends! Great Experience!

Jonathan Gutierrez and Chad Meyers

mike9
1/10/2016

"Great Experience"

This was the easiest car buying experience I have had. Staff was knowledgeable and when the car I wanted was not on their lot they quickly found what I wanted.

John

Kcurry
12/31/2015

"Great experience, buy a car from Matt!"

it was a great experience working with Matt Grabowski! He was very knowledgeable and worked with to get us into a Great SUV! It was so easy highly recommend Marina

Matt Grabowski

Jwambach5
12/29/2015

"Great experience at Marina in Webster "

We were just in looking for one suv possibly a van.. We came out leasing a town and country and a Durango!! We had a great experience with Shane.. He was super helpful!

Shane

racjr2983
12/28/2015

"Excellent customer service"

My wife and I went to Marina both looking for new vehicles with trade ins. We worked with Artem Afansyev. Hands down the best car buying experience we have had. Artem spent an entire morning with us, located our vehicles (Ram 1500 & Jeep Grand Cherokee). He was honest and professional. We will gladly refer him.

Artem Afansyev