Marina Dodge Chrysler Jeep

943 Ridge Road,
Webster, New York 14580
Marina Dodge Chrysler Jeep Info
About Marina Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Marina Chrysler Dodge Jeep - The Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM Retail and Repair Gurus of the Greater Rochester NY Area From new 2012 - 2013 Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or RAM models to used cars, routine maintenance to repairs, Marina Chrysler Dodge Jeep, serving Irondequoit, Brighton NY and Webster NY, has you covered. And, if you want to repair your vehicle yourself, we can get you any of the manufacturer-certified Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or RAM parts you might need along the way. The Marina Chrysler Dodge Jeep auto repair and service team believes excellence is a continuous pursuit. As such we're constantly training and retraining, and upgrading our maintenance and auto repair shops with the latest technologies available. Come once, and you'll immediately see the difference. And you don't have to take just out word for it. Ask around. The word on our high level of customer satisfaction has spread fast.

About Marina Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Sunday 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM

NOANGEL
4/01/2015

"WORST MISTAKE!!"

I WENT TO THE TENT SALE IN WOLCOTT , NY ON 3/27/2015 WAS LOOKING AT A 2009 BUICK ENCLAVE CXL STOCK# A7992 AND WAS WORKING OUT A DEAL. I WAS TOLD WHAT PAPERWORK WAS NEED TO FINISH THE DEAL ON SATURDAY 3/28 BY NICO AND HE SAID I'M THE OWNER. GOT THERE SATURDAY AND WAS TOLD I NEEDED 1 MORE PIECE OF PAPERWORK TO CLOSE THE DEAL AND TO BRING IT IN ON MONDAY 3/30 AND DON'T WORRY THE CAR WILL BE ON HOLD. I SPENT ALL DAY TILL 6PM GETTING WHAT THEY NEEDED AND CALLED AND TOLD THEM I'LL BE IN TUESDAY MORNING. GOT THERE THIS MORNING AND WAS TOLD THE PAPERWORK WASN'T GOOD ENOUGH AND SORRY BUT THERE IS NOTHING THEY CAN DO. I FOUND OUT THE CAR WAS SOLD MONDAY. I'M SO GLAD THAT I WASTED ALL MY TIME MONDAY JUST SO THE RUG/CAR WAS PULLED OUT FROM UNDER ME!! NEVER AGAIN AND I WILL TELL EVERYONE THAT Marina Dodge Chrysler Jeep!!

NICO AND ROB @ THE TENT SALE

cjbloss14606
2/21/2015

"One of the Best car buying experiences"

I was recommended by my daughter and future son-in-law to visit John Gutierrez at Marina Dodge for my next car purchase. John was very friendly, informative and offered many choices based on what I was looking for. Definitely never felt pushed or rushed, made me feel very comfortable in the decisions I was making. Thinking that most dealers would make me wait to take the car home, but thanks to John and Mike, this deal was worked out quickly, signed and out the door within a couple of hours. I was very impressed with the service and the deal and would definitely recommend John to anyone I know who's looking to buy a car, with no hassles and great customer service.

abennett21
2/20/2015

"best experience "

My dad recently just purchased a new vehicle and he was so very happy about his experience and the courtesy and friendliness from John!! He was extremely satisfied with his purchase and amazed at how quickly everything was done and handled. Very professional and he will definitely refer John and the Marina group to everyone he meets!"

Kesslerjk2
1/28/2015

"Best Car Buying Experience"

I recently went to marina to look for a used car. When i got there i already had an idea in my head of what i was looking for. When my wife and I got to the door John Gutierrez greeted us promptly to offer his assistance. It was a blizzard outside so he offered us coffee and let us warm up before looking for our new vehicle. John was very respectful and considerate of our options. I told him i was looking for a 12/13 dodge charger with a hemi. He offered his professional opinion about the 14 charger with the v6 and all the options that were included for such a good deal. I took his advice and test drove it, which I instantly fell in love with. Johns knowledge of the vehicles on the lot was outstanding. He showed me everything there was to know about the vehicle without any hesitation. John came off as a very trustworthy guy and i greatly appreciated his professional advice. He also wasn't like other salesman who hound you ready to make a sale. He took his time and made our visit very relaxing. There isn't one bad thing i could say about our visit. He was an outstanding salesman and got us a deal we couldn't refuse. All said and done i got the car of my dreams at an affordable price. I would defiantly use John again on my next car.

Kfarley
1/03/2015

"Worst service ever"

Ibroughtmyvvehicleinat 10:30amfor my2013DodgeDartwastoldbytwo serviceworkersthat Iwouldgetacall backinatleastanhour,nevergotcalledback. Iproceededtocallthem (whichishorriblecustomerservice)at 12pmwastoldtheyarenotdonelooking atitandIwouldgetacallbacksoon.Nevergotacallback,calledthemat4:45pmwastoldthattheywereclosing,transferredmetotheservicedepartmentwhichbroughtmetothevoicemail.Calledagain, wonderingifIcantalktosomeonetoatleastpickupmycarandawomansaidshewasgoingtogototheserviceareatohavesomeonecallmebackandnoonecalledme!I'mdisgustedwiththisservice, IamnowoutofacartillMonday. ThisiscompletelyridiculousthatIwasn't evengiventhecurtesyofaphonecall

Mike and David from service dept bought car with ozelll

Kek0licious
12/30/2014

"Great service!"

Everyone that worked there was very friendly and accommodating. The deal was worked out quickly and didn't take forever. I never felt like I was being pushed or rushed into making a deal. Would recommend this dealership to everyone!!!

Giovani L'abate

Roman
12/24/2014

"Marina Experience"

John Gutierrez was the nicest sales individual that I ever dealt with. He made my experience pleasant and comfortable. John is an asset to Marina and you should be proud to have him on your team

Jonahall
11/01/2014

"Great experience at marina dodge"

John Gutierrez is the best salesman I have ever dealt with. Will definitely buy my next car from John. It was by far the best/easiest purchase I have had.

pklobus1
10/15/2014

"My experience at Marina"

John was very professional and has a pleasant demeanor about him. As long as John Gutierrez is my sales person I would buy another vehicle from Marina.

Ralph Underwood
10/14/2014

"every poor sales and cyustomer service stereotype realized"

I bought a 2014 Chevy Silverado from one of their remote locations. They tried the bait and switch, but went back to the original price after I called them on it. The salesman promised me a 2nd set of keys that were at the dealership. A week later, still waiting for the keys. I called the dealership, spoke with Jerry, and he looked into it. Jerry called me back and left the message that they didn't have another set of keys and didn't see anything in writing about it. I gave them 2 sets of keys to my trade in! Don't buy anything from this place, and if you do, get everything in writing Im not happy and they don't care, they made their sale!

Jerry, Ken Holloway, JB