Marina Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Marina Dodge Chrysler Jeep Info

Gail B
8/31/2015

"Nice experience"

Our sales rep Jake did an excellent job all around. We felt he was fair and had the answers to our questions concerning our new Cherokee. Once we decided on our vehicle the process was quite quick and easy. We would recommend anyone to stop and work with their team.

Jake Grace

Lolipop1
8/31/2015

"Love my car - poor service"

I bought a used 2015 Nissan Rogue - which I love. I'm happy with my car and it was a great find. I purchased it during one of their Event sales and was helped by a traveling salesman who was helpful but in the end it's just been a mess because no one seems to have any idea at the dealership who I am or what I bought. We spent 6 hours sitting in their showroom just waiting. When we finally got to see the finance manager the price we agreed on was not what was in the paper work and we were ready to walk. Unfortunately at that time they had already switched our insurance and plates over. The corrected the paperwork to the price we agreed on and we finally signed on things. I asked multiple times how the lease that was turned in would be handled and they said they were going to pay the final payments and any overage would be sent to me from Honda. Well, when payment time was approaching I had to call twice to Marina to find out what was happening with the payment. Eventually they admitted that their paperwork hasn't been filed yet and they wouldn't be paying Honda in time for the monthly payment so I made the payment. A few weeks later a check shows up at my father's house (the co-signer) for the lease payments. It's a good thing I paid because it turns out after asking multiple times how the payments would be handled - they didn't do as they said they would. I've also called multiple times asking the status of the honda and where it is because Honda continues to call me and ask for the car. Again, every time I call Marina I am passed around and no one seems to know what is going on. Now it comes time for my first payment and I have yet to see anything in the mail. Last minute I discover they have sent a bill to my father (the cosigner) and it turns out they didn't set up the lending as we had discussed either. They have put my father as the borrower and myself as the cosigner. Which means the title of the car is in the wrong name too. In order to correct this I have to go open an account with the bank and re-apply for a loan to essentially go through the purchasing process with the bank all over again. most likely this will change my monthly payment rate as well. I'm furious with this whole process.

unknown, traveling salesman

mnero
8/27/2015

"Phenomenal Service"

I was a prior Mitsubishi owner so I went back to Marina when it came time for my new car. Joe Rodrigues and his Sales Manager, Chad Meyers, were great! They worked really hard at finding the perfect vehicle for me, while I was completely indecisive! I will recommend them to anyone in the market. I love my new Outlander Sport. Thanks again guys!

Chad Meyers, Joe Rodrigues

Akayeh83
8/25/2015

"Great experience"

2nd Jeep Patriot purchased from marina- will go back again. Friendly staff and willing to work with buyer. Have referred parents and brother- all have had good experiences as well

Shane Pitts

Danielcummings1
8/23/2015

"Courteous service."

My salesman Reggie was extremely helpful when guiding me through the inventory enabling me to choose the right car that met all my needs. Dave worked with me to get the best car payment possible. Overall a great experience that went seamlessly. Highly recommend Marina Dodge for any vehicle purchase.

Reggie and Dave.

Kak14
8/21/2015

"Fair price"

I feel the entire team at Marina worked with me to offer a fair price and excellent service. I also appreciate the speed with which we were able to negotiate.

Louie Restivo

TeadyJ2008
8/20/2015

"Exceeded My Expectations"

By far this Marina Family gave me more than I expected. I actually went with my daughter and ended up making a purchase for myself. We both made purchases and drove away the same day.

Shane Pitts

disgustedcustomer
8/19/2015

"Horrible, liars, shady salesman."

I stopped to look at trucks in our town not at their dealership in Webster they come to our town once a month and 30 minutes in im being pressured, everything went so fast. I was told I had 48 hours to decide, take the truck home, come back in the morning to finalize. But first sign here and here and here. I come back in the morning to tell them I dont love the truck, I dont want it and I just want my jeep back the car I was going to trade in, they tell me its too late we sold your jeep its gone. I never signed the title over, I never thought they would go back on their word. All my belongings were packed up in trash bags and handed to me. My car was gone, off the lot. I have cried all day long. I am going to figure out how to get out of this deal asap. So wrong, so very wrong.

I dont have their names yet

ayandek
8/07/2015

"Aces all around!"

Top notch experience. Will go back in a heartbeat. Highly recommended for anyone looking for a new vehicle. John and Shane were great. Best car buying experience yet. Looking forward to a long relationship with Marina Auto Group.

John Gabriele, Shane Pitts

cburke31
8/07/2015

"Great experience"

I just bought a 2015 Jeep Renegade and not only do I love the car, I had a great experience buying it! We had gone to another dealership first and were basically ridiculed because of our options. Alex was willing to work with us and get us in the price range we needed and was patient and kind. We will definitely recommend others go to Marina! Thank you!

Alex Cavallaro