Marina Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Marina Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Call
Marina Dodge Chrysler Jeep Info
About Marina Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Marina Chrysler Dodge Jeep - The Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM Retail and Repair Gurus of the Greater Rochester NY Area From new 2012 - 2013 Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or RAM models to used cars, routine maintenance to repairs, Marina Chrysler Dodge Jeep, serving Irondequoit, Brighton NY and Webster NY, has you covered. And, if you want to repair your vehicle yourself, we can get you any of the manufacturer-certified Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or RAM parts you might need along the way. The Marina Chrysler Dodge Jeep auto repair and service team believes excellence is a continuous pursuit. As such we're constantly training and retraining, and upgrading our maintenance and auto repair shops with the latest technologies available. Come once, and you'll immediately see the difference. And you don't have to take just out word for it. Ask around. The word on our high level of customer satisfaction has spread fast.

About Marina Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Sunday 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM

"My experience at Marina"

John was very professional and has a pleasant demeanor about him. As long as John Gutierrez is my sales person I would buy another vehicle from Marina.

"every poor sales and cyustomer service stereotype realized"

I bought a 2014 Chevy Silverado from one of their remote locations. They tried the bait and switch, but went back to the original price after I called them on it. The salesman promised me a 2nd set of keys that were at the dealership. A week later, still waiting for the keys. I called the dealership, spoke with Jerry, and he looked into it. Jerry called me back and left the message that they didn't have another set of keys and didn't see anything in writing about it. I gave them 2 sets of keys to my trade in! Don't buy anything from this place, and if you do, get everything in writing Im not happy and they don't care, they made their sale!

Jerry, Ken Holloway, JB

"Nothing But Love "

I was amazed at how no dealership seemed to want our business and how every stereo type regarding "Car Salesmen" seemed to becoming true. However, that all quickly changed when we walked into Marina Dodge a minute before they closed on a Saturday. I was greeted at the door like I was family by Shane Pitts. That might have been due to the fact that he was attempting to lock the doors for the night but none the less. He welcomed us in and immediately took the time to schedule an appointment with me to come back the following day. Upon returning Shane worked relentlessly to accomdate us, from test drives to his knowledge pertaining to the vehicles that were available. He pushed to get us an amazing deal on a 2014 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk and I could not be happier. Shane proceeded to shatter every stereo type and bad experience that I had leading up to my visit to Marina and if possible, I will purchase every future vehicle with Shane. If you want a good deal, I suggest going to Marina Dodge. if you want an amazing experience and a great car, I highly recommend you ask for Shane Pitts.

"Second great car buying experience!"

After having a great experience buying our first Journey from Johnathon Gutierrez, my husband and I returned for our second! HIs awesome personality and caring disposition brought us back to Marina. Not to mention the awesome deal he got us on our new Journey. He is always kind and courteous and very efficient at paying attention to giving the utmost customer care, We will be back again Thanks to John!

"Got a Great Deal"

I leased a Jeep Grand Cherokee from Marina Dodge Chrysler Jeep. I was assisted in the sale by Johnathan Gutierrez. It was pleasure working with John, because of his very pleasant, professional attitude. He was able to answer all of my questions quickly and completely, and offered a number of options to facilitate the lease. I was able to get the lease payment that I wanted, along with a down payment that was very fair. Jason Ivy assisted with all of the lease paperwork, and the Jeep was ready on time, as scheduled. I would recommend Marina to anyone looking for a Jeep or any other Dodge or Chrysler vehicle. But, you should ask for John, because he will take very good care of you, and make the car buying experience easy and worthwhile.

"MADE US FEEL LIKE WE WERE DEALING WITH A FAMILY MEMBER!!"

My wife and I had no intention of purchasing a lease when we visited Marina Dodge Chrysler Jeep but we did based upon the low pressure and very informative description of all our options. Our decision to purchase the lease of a 2014 Town and Country was primarily based on our salesman John Gutierrez who is the type a person we would recommend to our friends looking for a new car. He is a true professional with the type of personality that made us feel like we were dealing with a family member rather than someone we meet for the first time. Jason Ivy was also made the financing portion of the sale friendly and informative.

"Great car buying experience "

We just bought a 2014 Dodge Caravan from Marina Dodge Chrsyler Jeep. Charlie and Johnathan were excellent to work with. They made our experience quick and easy with no stress.

"Best car buying experience "

John was the best salesman ive worked with when buying a new vehicle. He listened to everything me and my fiance wanted in our vehicle and helped us select the best vehicle for our growing family. Very easy very fast sevice explained everything in depth and answered all of our questions. When we went to pick up our vehicle everything was ready to go . And we absolutely love our new vehicle and were very satisfied with our buying experience. I would recommend John and the Marina group to anyone!!

"Finally a straight forward car buying experience"

John was incredible! He 2 as very patient with me and my needs. I'm expecting our first baby so I had several concerns. He took the time to explain everything in detail and put my mind at ease. When it came time to pickup the vehicle it was a breeze. He had everything ready to go! I recommend John and Marina to everyone!

"John Gutierrez great to work with"

We bought a 2014 Jeep Sahara from John Gutierrez recently and what a pleasure to deal with him. No pressure, very easy to deal with and listens to what you want. John Labate, sales manager, found the Jeep we wanted in a matter of minutes. It was great working with this dealership.

Reviews of Johnathan Gutierrez