Marino Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Marino Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info

kinganiz
9/29/2016

"horrible service"

Horrible service and even worst customer skills. Will not recommend to anybody, stay away from this place unless you like to be double charge for service.

na

RyanH
9/29/2016

"Par for the course"

I took my 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland with about 8,000 miles on it to Marino to have the AC fixed. I explained to them Schaumburg attempted to fix it, but just recharged the unit and it is doing the same thing. Well of course Marino just recharged the AC, not fixing the leak, which is exactly what the Schaumburg dealer did two months before. The 2nd time I returned to Marino they found the leak and took 6 days to complete the fix. They returned the car to me and it worked better, but only gave about a 10 degree difference, I had the service manager look at it before I left that day and he agree with me it was not working correctly. I took the car that day because I needed it back from the week at the shop. So back to the Marino dealer for a 3rd time, but 4th time for this issue. They returned the car again, again, not fixed. The 4th time I returned the car, they found the rack and pinion defective and replaced it without my approval. I was not happy because if they cannot fix an AC I didn’t think they could fix this properly. I was correct, they couldn’t fix a rack and pinion correctly. They again, returned the car, and now the AC still didn’t work and now the car pulled to the left. Well, I brought it back to them the 5th time, and they didn’t fix the AC and then aligned the car incorrectly and it had a seriously pull to the right. 6th time I returned the car, and of course they couldn’t fix the alignment and the AC still is not like it was new. By this time the car had a whopping 10,000 miles on it. I traded the car in since it seems to be impossible to fix these cars or this service department needs a little training. They also returned the car dirty and it was like someone drove the car home and used it as a personal car. There was obvious trash in the car and stains from use. They also “test” drove the car over 14 miles, which seems very excessive to test the alignment. Now that doesn’t seem like a lot unless you live in Chicago. Also, you will need to call the service managers for updates, because they rarely call you with an update. When you talk to the service managers they will make up excuses until you just straight up call them out on their faulty work. And if you call and get the dealer management to involved, it will be a waste of time. Also if you feel like calling Jeep Corporate customer care rest assured that will also be a waste of time. They didn’t help at all. Who knows maybe others will have better luck with Jeep, but I highly doubt it.

Bob Whiteman, Carlos Rodriguez, Theresa Nelson, Andy Purvin, Ralph Martinez

dan k
9/09/2016

"jeep."

I bought a 2011 Wrangler and they treat me with a lot of respect Kenny and darek are very helpful please go and tell them I sent you, they will take care you.

darej keny

dommyspar09
9/08/2016

"Jeep Wrangler Purchase"

Go see Kenny he will help you out with your car buying needs like he did for me!!!! Thanks Guys for all your help! Will send more people your way in the near future.

kenny sher

nmendez212
7/25/2016

"they were helpful to me and my husband."

me and my husband bought a chrysler 200 at jeep from kenny and he helped us when another dealer said they could not do anything for us. thank you guys for all the help, i will send many many people to you guys for being nice and helpful to us.

kenny s

Aleksandra1919
1/21/2016

"Marino and Staff"

I really like the service Marino provides for me and my family. They made the process end very very quick. Kenny and I believe the manager Derek (the polish guy) worked to get me to my payment and 45 minutes later we were gone with our new baby! Thanks guys will see you next for oil changes .

Kenny and Darek

DonD1986
1/20/2016

"Marino was awesome!!!"

MARINO IS THE BEST, KENNY AND MY OLD SALEMAN NOW USED CAR MANAGER PARKER ARE THE BEST SET OF PEOPLE YOU CAN WORK WITH. ALWAYS THERE WHEN I NEED HELP AND HELPED ME BUY MY LAST TWO CARS THAT I THOUGHT WAS IMPOSSIBLE TO REACH MY NEEDS AND WANT AT THE SAME TIME!!! HIGHLY RECCOMEND MARINO AND THE AWESOME STAFF LOVE THESE GUYS LIKE FAMILY!!!

Kenny

renegade22
6/23/2015

"New 2015 Jeep Renegade gone wrong"

The car broke down on my 5th day of ownership before reaching 200 miles, got it serviced, after a 4 day wait of uncertainty they told me it was a simple fuel valve issue despite my assertion that it was electrical or relevant to the transmission. Got the car back and it broke down after only 2 days and 40 more miles. I took it elsewhere at that point. The managers don't return my calls and the receptionists don't pass along my messages, and when they did call back they basically told me tough luck and that I have to go through the corporate hydra of Chrysler. Bottom line: they sold me a faulty car and were very unhelpful afterwards, zero accountability on their part. I went here with the intention of buying a car to own for at least 10 years, but I left with a crappy rental car because they don't have loaners in addition to a huge headache and added stress to my life. Good luck if you decide to buy a car from this place, you better pray it's in good condition otherwise you're screwed. They claim to have the #1 customer satisfaction, from my perspective they have a longggggg way to go.

Dan Liebich
Bob Whiteman, Jeremy Knight

jcmx55
3/09/2015

"Not productive"

I was interested in buying a used car but it was damaged and it would have cost me an additional $3,000 and they didn't want to offer me a better deal. The damage repair and the price they were selling the car to me was about $4,000 over the actual value of the car. I'm definitely taking my money somewhere else.

Steve Nunez

olgalazaro
7/22/2014

"Bad service.very uncomfortable,unprofessional."

Unreliable,many lies.was told I was approved then got there and was told I needed a co-singers or $4000.00 down. You guys suck sorry but it's true.not trustworthy at all.train your sales representative cause its not cool to lie make someone come from east Chicago IN knowing my baby boy just had open heart surgery.they don't care all they want is for you to go there. Not cool at all.

Mac, Andrew