Mark Jacobson Toyota

John Flanagan, Used Car Sales, Mark Jacobson Toyota

John Flanagan

Used Car Sales

April 24, 2017

"The most wonderful experience in buying a car"

- tim of duke medicine

I am overseas student in the first travel of USA. thanks for alex to make the whole process so simple and joyful. he is the most kind and humor person I have ever seen. and he also spares so much time to teach me how to maintain it and what I need to look out in the NC. Moreover, the condition and outlook of my first second hand car, 2012 camry, is also wonderful. I recommend this gentleman to all the new comer or overseas students, and I will choose toyota for my whole life!

April 24, 2017

"Overall good experience"

- aeh22

David was very helpful as I considered all my options. Even though he didn't personally know much about Tacomas, he helped me find the people that did (Bob Joyce). He and others were willing to stay very late on a weekday to help me complete my lease that day.

April 23, 2017

"Great Experience "

- New Car

No pressure. Sam answered all our questions and helped us make a great deal. He worked hard and helped us find the right car for our needs.