Mark Jacobson Toyota

Finance

February 22, 2017

"Rav4 Purchase 2/21/17"

- cameronjeffries85

Mark Jacobson is amazing! This is the third vehicle I have bought from this dealership. My salesman David Levithan is amazing, honest, helpful in many ways and very informative. David went back and forth and stayed late to help me with my purchase. I will always request David if I'm back in the marker later on! The manager Kim is also very helpful and worked very hard for us and our purchase. I can't express enough the hard work from these guys. I love my new vehicle and I'm finally in the one I want!! I'll be back in 6 years to purchase another vehicle at Mark Jacobson Toyota of Durham! Until then, I am going to enjoy my brand new Rav4 and all its components.

February 22, 2017

"Good experience at Mark Jacobson Toyota"

- Seattle Sue

Overall good experience at the dealership buying our new car. Jay, our salesperson, was friendly, knowledgeable, and had a low-pressure style. Negotiating was smooth and not prolonged, and the Dhahran Satterwhite, the business manager, was straightforward in moving the sale forward. A wrinkle in our finance options was handled smoothly. When the sale was complete, Jay took the time to make sure we were completely comfortable with the workings of our new car.

February 21, 2017

"Barbara is the Best!"

- Tychinna

My experience with Mark Jacobson has been excellent. I have purchased three vehicles from here and each time Barbara has helped me. Barbara is very professional and knows her job well. I have been satisfied each time. Barbara ROCKS she goes above and beyond!!