Mark Jacobson Toyota

Tay Page

May 22, 2017

"Toyota Rav4 "Facelift""

- MsGenise

Recently, I worked with Ian Edgington to trade my 2015 Rav4 Limited vehicle in on a newer and improved 2017 Rav4 Limited SUV, which has many extra safety improvements and added features that the old model did not. Ian was patient with me, explained every question/concern I asked about, and the entire experience was relaxed and speedy (which I appreciated very much). I worked with Ian on my first purchase at Mark Jacobson Toyota, so it was an easy decision to work with him again to get the best deal possible. Thanks, Toyota!

Ian Edgington
Other Employees : Tony Fowler

May 18, 2017

"Amazing Experience!"

- vbranscome

I came in to buy my first new car and Mike was extremely helpful. He made us feel very comfortable right from the beginning and got us the exact price that we wanted. We now have two Toyota's from this dealership and will continue to use their services. Thanks, Mike!

Mike Klein

May 17, 2017

"Great information to make an informed decision to buy"

- Queen Bee

We answered an opportunity to receive a $25 gift card for a test drive…and the journey began. We ere greeted in the car lot, then welcome by Ian, who asked what we were looking for. He assisted in selecting a car for a test drive, and gave us information about the car. We told him we had another appointment to drive a competitors car but he gave us additional information about the service we could expect should be purchase our car at Mark Jacobson. We also met with Kim about financing prior to leaving the dealership. We made our other appointment, and call Ian back and set an appointment to return and purchase the car. The process could not have been easier! We returned the next day and drove away with new car after Ian 'walked' us a tutorial of the navigational instruments on the car. In summary: excellent experience with informative conversations that ensured us we were making an excellent decision.

Ian Edgington