Mark Jacobson Toyota

Frank Adams

Ramzi Alshamali, Used Car Sales, Mark Jacobson Toyota

Used Car Sales

June 28, 2017

"A Positive and Rewarding Pre-Owned Car Buying Experience"

- Phillips Family

We found Mark Jacobson's pre-owned dealership through USAA's car buying program. We were put in touch with Luis Pietri who handles their online pre-owned sales. We met him late on Saturday night and both my wife and I each took a nice long test drive of our 2015 Subaru Outback 2.5i. By the time we got back to the dealership it was closing time. He was willing to stay late and make the sale, but we have two young children so we decided to come back on Sunday morning and he was understanding. Although Mr. Pietri was supposed to be off attending a wedding, he came in early Sunday morning and spent the next 4-hours working the sales process with us and still made it to the wedding. He was courteous, friendly, and engaging. He made us feel comfortable throughout the entire process. Rob Vulgamott was his Sales Manager and he was courteous, friendly, and engaging as well. He informed us of Mark Jacobson's antique auto museum on the second floor and opened it up for our family to enjoy. Christopher Vollmar completed the financing process and he was courteous and very organized in his execution of the paperwork. I highly recommend Mark Jacobson's team in Durham, NC for pre-owned car sales.

Luis Pietri

June 27, 2017

"Great Place and Employee"

- acroque20

I had a great time and feel I got the best service I've ever seen. I appreciate Ramzi Alshamali help in getting my dream car and also helping my brother get his very first car as well.

June 27, 2017

"Amazing experience "

- Hyundaidriver18

I had a great experience getting my first car. Ramzi was an amazing car salesman, helped me and my brother out with getting our first cars. I heard about Ramzi because he helped my mother and grandma get a car as well. He was honest and very helpful in the whole process. I recommend him to anyone who wants a car because he can get you a great deal!!