Mark Jacobson Toyota

Ashleigh Donaldson

Barbara Decatur, New Car Sales, Mark Jacobson Toyota

Barbara Decatur

March 24, 2017

"John made my first time buying a car easy!"

- newcarbuyer

John was a perfect salesman for a first-time car buyer. He was honest, patient, helped me do the research I needed to feel confident in my decision to buy a used car from his dealership. I never felt pressured; he was there whenever I had a question (it took me over a week to make a decision on the car). I feel lucky that I ran into John at the dealership. And, I am very happy with my decision to buy the car I bought.

March 23, 2017

"Impressive"

- genesis

What an operation! Corny-huckster TV ads belie a smooth and professional dealership. David Levithan is more than patient, very knowledgeable and genuinely interested in my satisfaction..

March 22, 2017

"Great service"

- CPmejias

The staff took their time showing us all the vehicles we were interested in and made sure we were happy with the deal we got!