Mark Jacobson Toyota

Used Car Sales

August 20, 2017

"Great experience"

- Angela

Tom helped me get my first car-a RAV 4. He is professional, patient and honest. He helped me get a good deal. I highly recommend working with Tom Coffey at Mark Jacobson.

Tom Coffey

August 20, 2017

"Qiuck process"

- Angel and Chuck Person

David was great, gave us the high level steps of the process so we knew what to expect. He is very personable. Tay was also great and stopped the process to get water for our dog. That was a win in my book. Will definitely recommend Mark Jacobson. Thank you

David Levithan
Tay Page
Other Employees : We spoke with a finance manager but I don't know his name. Son is going into the Marines. He was very nice as well

August 17, 2017

"2nd positive transaction!"

- Mark in Durham

I bought a new Prius 2 1/2 years ago from Mark Jacobson Toyota. The service has been exceptional. Because of the overall positive experience, I recently traded that Prius in and leased a RAV4. I needed a larger vehicle to accommodate landscaping and home repairs for a move I made from Cary to Durham. Long story short, they were able to make the transaction happen and were polite, friendly, and welcomed my humor and insanity! I have two coworkers who also have RAV4's they purchased from Mark Jacobson and we're all satisfied customers!

Mike Klein
Oluseyi Bucknor-Smartt
Other Employees : Bill (sales manager)