Mark Mitsubishi Scottsdale

Jim Marsh Kia Mitsubishi

Beth134
4/30/2016

"Nissan rouge 2014"

I came to buy a used car for my daughter and Ruben Correa did a wonderful job and made buying a car a quick and easy experience. Thank you for making this experience great!

Ruben Correa

happynewcarowner
4/01/2016

"Service "

I went in to buy a specific vehicle and went home with exactly what I wanted. They had a varity of the same suv and I was able to drive a few different ones. I never felt pressured into buying anything.

Dalton Harris

Ozhawk
3/29/2016

"Very easy to work with"

Ricardo was great to work with. He offered us many options. The sales department was very friendly. I would recommend to anyone looking for a new vehicle.

Ricardo

bob
3/12/2016

"A pleasant journey thru car buying land"

My salesperson Jon Kroll made this a very pleasant buying experience. He was very informative on the two vehicles that I test drove. If he did not know something he would find out and get that information right back to me either by email or phone. He was always very upfront in what he and the dealership could do on pricing etc. I would recommend Jon to anybody.

Jon Kroll, John Chavez

Rochelle Johnson 777
2/29/2016

"Very good customer service"

Communication very good let me know step-by-step what they're doing to give me the best deal possible I was Would definitely recommend them

Ricardo Valdez

Tjmeagher
2/28/2016

"They went the distance!"

We had a very good experience with mark Mitsubishi and our salesmen Dalton Harris! My husband and I came to the dealership with very high expectations, Dalton and the sales team worked very hard to earn our business. With patients and endurance from the team, we walked away being proud owners of a 2016 Mitsubishi uplander! Thank you Marks Mitsubishi!

Dalton Harris

Guesss51
2/20/2016

"Very helpful, Jon Kroll was my agent and he was awesome"

Ended up here based off the inventory they had in the specific cars I wanted. From the get go were very nice, explained what I wanted and what I had to have. Gave me multiple options, but finally we found that car that calls your name. The financing was easy, the sales manager was not pushy and explained everything very simplistically. Plus he was a Yankees fan so we bonded right out the gate. All in all it was a good trip, a bit long but I didn't know exactly what I wanted when I started so that was the main reason why it took so long.

MLynnK0505
2/15/2016

"A NO Stress/NO Hassle Visit!!! "

Going to Mark Mitsubishi was hands down the easiest experience I've ever had at any dealership. The gentleman, Jon, I worked with was professional, honest, and overall very helpful. He answered every question I had. I will definitely reccomend any of my friends and family to work with him in the future. Thank you!

February 16, 2016

Hearing that you had the easiest experience is the best thing we could hope for! Thank you for sharing and also the recommendation.

bluovl69
2/12/2016

"Fantastic"

Jon in sales was the best salesman I've ever dealt with! Great personality great follow up will send everyone I know his way! A++++

February 16, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience and also the great recommendation.

RMerrill
2/10/2016

"Amazing Experience!"

For the last few years all my auto purchases were done through a dealership that I had family working at. When I started looking into purchasing a new car I was worried this time around how it was going to go since I actually had to deal with salesman this time. My first stop was Chapman Chevrolet and let me tell you I will never be going back there. Second stop was Mark Mitsubishi Scottsdale. When we arrived, a nice gentleman went and got Abby, which was who my husband spoke to on the phone. She was awesome! We waited for my parents to arrive to get my kids and she was great with them, discussing Starwars etc. Once we went inside she got our info and within minutes we were test driving the car I was interested in. Didn't really like the one I came to see, so she helped us look into a few options and we test drove another option. I liked that one a lot, but the color I wanted was at their Phoenix location. We discussed my trade and they gave me a great deal. Abby was able to confirm the car I wanted was still available, they worked hard to get me to the price I wanted and we signed on the dotted line. Since it was after 8pm on a Sunday, they provided me a loaner vehicle for Sunday night and Monday and I picked up my new car on Monday afternoon. Even though Monday was Abby's day off she still came in to finish everything up and confirm I was happy, which I was! Only minor issue is that the Phoenix location forgot to leave the floor mats in the car when it was transferred. I mentioned this to Abby, she apologized for the error and assured me she would get it handled. About a week later she personally delivered the floor mats to me once she got off work. It was amazing that she offered to bring them to me instead of me having to drive up from Gilbert to get them, not to mention that she used her personal time to ensure she provided great service. Overall they are amazing, pleasant, nice. If you make it to Mark Mitsubishi Scottsdale ask for Abby, next time I'm in the market for a car I will be looking for her to sell it to me!

Abby

February 12, 2016

Rachel, thank you for sharing your experience! It is great to hear how Abby goes above and beyond for the customers. She is a truly valuable member of the Mark Mitsubishi Scottsdale team. Thanks again for taking the time to share.