Mark Mitsubishi Scottsdale

Jim Marsh Kia Mitsubishi

RMerrill
2/10/2016

"Amazing Experience!"

For the last few years all my auto purchases were done through a dealership that I had family working at. When I started looking into purchasing a new car I was worried this time around how it was going to go since I actually had to deal with salesman this time. My first stop was Chapman Chevrolet and let me tell you I will never be going back there. Second stop was Mark Mitsubishi Scottsdale. When we arrived, a nice gentleman went and got Abby, which was who my husband spoke to on the phone. She was awesome! We waited for my parents to arrive to get my kids and she was great with them, discussing Starwars etc. Once we went inside she got our info and within minutes we were test driving the car I was interested in. Didn't really like the one I came to see, so she helped us look into a few options and we test drove another option. I liked that one a lot, but the color I wanted was at their Phoenix location. We discussed my trade and they gave me a great deal. Abby was able to confirm the car I wanted was still available, they worked hard to get me to the price I wanted and we signed on the dotted line. Since it was after 8pm on a Sunday, they provided me a loaner vehicle for Sunday night and Monday and I picked up my new car on Monday afternoon. Even though Monday was Abby's day off she still came in to finish everything up and confirm I was happy, which I was! Only minor issue is that the Phoenix location forgot to leave the floor mats in the car when it was transferred. I mentioned this to Abby, she apologized for the error and assured me she would get it handled. About a week later she personally delivered the floor mats to me once she got off work. It was amazing that she offered to bring them to me instead of me having to drive up from Gilbert to get them, not to mention that she used her personal time to ensure she provided great service. Overall they are amazing, pleasant, nice. If you make it to Mark Mitsubishi Scottsdale ask for Abby, next time I'm in the market for a car I will be looking for her to sell it to me!

SC Phoenix AZ
2/09/2016

"Great Service"

Due to an incredibly busy schedule Abby was able to bring the exact car listed online at Mark Mitsubishi Scottsdale to my job...that is true service and is exact service that so many industries are lacking these days! Thank you Abby and MM!

Mitsubishi owner
1/31/2016

"Worked with me to get the car I wanted"

Worked with me to get the car I wanted at a payment I could afford. Only problem was it took so long to get an answer to my original question.

Ruben

February 02, 2016

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize that it took so long to answer your original question. We are happy to hear that we were able to get you in the car you wanted for the right price. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!

Happy Lexus girl
1/31/2016

"Used car purchase"

My sales person Abigail Seikmann was awesome very professional and to the point. I would recommend her if you're looking for a vehicle. Very knowledgeable as well.

Abigail Seikmann

February 02, 2016

Thank you for taking a moment to recognize Abigail! We appreciate your feedback and are very happy to hear you had such a positive experience at our dealership. Please let us know if you need anything else!

Jill B.
1/07/2016

"Excellent Experience "

I recently purchased a vehicle from this dealership. I, as most, was dreading the typical "car salesman" experience but was pleasantly surprised with Michael. He was professional, knowledgable and very personable. Great product and excellent experience. Highly recommend!

Michael

January 11, 2016

Thank you! We appreciate your feedback and taking a moment to recognize Michael. He is an asset to our dealership and we very happy you feel the same! Please let us know if you need anything else!

Lion Irons
1/06/2016

"AMAZING Customer Service"

The car buying process is typically a nightmare. Mike M. At Mark Mitsubishi changed that, he wasn't your typical pushy salesman. He listened to what I wanted and needed and got me into the perfect vehicle for me. I will recommend him to all of my family and friends!!!

Michael Moody

January 07, 2016

Thank you! We strive to provide the best possible customer service and it's wonderful to hear that you had a great experience at Mark Mitsubishi Scottsdale. We hope you you enjoy your new ride!

Bro201
1/02/2016

"Great"

Great job from the team to meet my needs and get me into a new car! Service was great and everyone was wonderful to work with. I would go back again and tell me friends about how great it was.

Daltan

January 07, 2016

Thank you! We really appreciate your recommendation! Come back and see us anytime!

Gary G
12/27/2015

"Typical sleazy dealership."

This dealership didn't honor the price quoted. They have hidden costs that they don't bother to tell you until they get you in to look at the car. I cannot recommend this dealership at all.

Chuck

January 07, 2016

Gary, I would like to apologize that you did not have a fully satisfactory experience at our dealership. In order to look into this issue, I would like to discuss your issues in more detail. Please feel free to contact me, Josh Spencer, General Manager, at your earliest convenience. I can be reached by phone at 480-425-5330. Thank you, Josh Spencer General Manager

Mellis94
12/22/2015

"Great first car buying experience"

The staff at Mark Mitsubishi was beyond impressive from the start. Each team member was helpful, personable and informative. They listened to my needs and gave me honest answers, instead of trying to sell me on something I didn't need - I had quite a bit of that when browsing around other local dealerships. Mike Moody was especially helpful and spent several hours discussing my options with me. He has followed up multiple times since I bought my new Outlander Sport. Incredible customer service in my opinion, as many business are quick to take your money and forget about you. I would highly recommend Mark Mitsubishi.

Mike Moody, Anthony, Justin

January 07, 2016

Thank you for choosing Mark Mitsubishi Scottsdale for your first car buying experience! Mike is great, and we are very happy to hear you feel the same! Thank you for your recommendation as well!

Reillydprice
12/22/2015

"Very helpful dealership"

It was a great experience. Abby was super helpful and definitely earned my business. She was very helpful with my young child and keeping him entertained. I will definitely be recommending this dealership to people!

January 07, 2016

Thank you! We will pass along the kind words to Abby as well!