Mark Mitsubishi

6910 E McDowell Rd,
Scottsdale, Arizona 85257
Mark Mitsubishi Info
About Mark Mitsubishi

We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about financing!

About Mark Mitsubishi

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Terra
8/30/2015

"Honesty and Integrity. (No games)"

The internet pricing that captured my attention was completely upheld when I walked into the dealership. I walked out the door paying exactly what was advertised. It was a great family experience. Very little time was spent waiting around with my 3 impatient little kids. We were in and out with a new car very fast. Thank you for being so good to my kids Dalton!

Dalton

August 31, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! We are so happy you were able to work with Dalton and experience his top notch customer service! Come back and see us any time!

xtrmfth
8/28/2015

"Went Above and Beyond"

Buying a car here was honest and straight forward. I bought a used vehicle and it was exactly what I was looking for. There was one minor issue I found during my thorough test drive/vehicle check and Brett Martin quickly had it fixed and taken care of. The financing was straight forward and clearly laid out. I am glad I went to this dealership to get my vehicle!

Brett Martin

August 31, 2015

We are so glad you chose Mark Mitsubishi as well! We appreciate your business and feedback. Welcome to the family!

August 28, 2015

Thank you! We are definitely glad that you chose Mark Mitsubishi! Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with!

Brad
8/21/2015

"Fabulous! Hate car dealerships .. This one was so easy!"

Dalton was fabulous! Appreciate his enthusiasm Felt very good w Dalton direct and honest! Dalton represents Mitsubishi very well. I would refer him to my friends!

Dalton

August 24, 2015

We are glad that Dalton was able to address your purchasing needs and to place you in a Mitsubishi that met your specifications. We appreciate you choosing Mark Mitsubishi, and we hope that you enjoy your new vehicle! Please come back and see us again!

Swanies1
8/20/2015

"Very professional and helpful staff"

Very impressed with the staff and the way they are always so helpful and knowledgable. Finding a dealership you like is hard these days, Mark Mitsubishi is one you will love.

August 21, 2015

Thank you so much for your thoughtful review! We appreciate your time and the extra effort it takes to provide your feedback. We feel strongly that it’s important for our customers to hear firsthand from other customers about their positive experience. We are striving to ensure that everyone who visits us will recommend us to their friends and family and we’re happy to hear that you agree! On behalf of your friends here at Mark Mitsubishi, enjoy that ride!

Brook815
8/20/2015

"Super!"

This was my first car buying expierence and it was way easier than i thought. Dalton made it super simple answered any questions that i had and i didnt feel pressured through out the entire process! I would reccommend them to any looking to buy a new car.

August 21, 2015

Thank you for your feedback! It's great to hear that Dalton and Mark Mitsubishi provided you a great first time car buying experience! Welcome to the Mark Mitsubishi family!

Lancer15
8/19/2015

"Mark Mitsubishi "

Agent was new but we had help from another guy. We were able to make a deal which made us happy. We would refer them to everyone

Arturo

August 20, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback! We also appreciate your patience with our new staff during your visit! Please let us know if you need anything!

Kimthu1196
8/18/2015

"Awesome Dalton and Sergio were amazing!"

I went in to buy a Honda CBR 600RR, I was amazed at the service that I received. Sergio and Dalton met my every need and got me a great deal on the bike. If they do this for a motorcycle sale, I bet they will offer an even better service for their car sales.

Sergio and Dalton

August 19, 2015

Thank you for your review! Dalton and Sergio always go above and beyond for our customers. It's great to hear that you were able to experience their top notch customer service for yourself! Please let us know if you need anything else!

Lisa9
8/15/2015

"took good care of me"

I had a great experience at Mark Mitsubishi. Dalton took great care of me and met all of my auto needs. I was able to trade in my truck and get a more affordable car in exchange.

Dalton, Mike

August 17, 2015

Thank you! We have to agree, Dalton is an asset to our dealership! We are happy to hear you feel the same! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!

Johnsmith1732
8/15/2015

"Bought a great used vehicle."

I just purchased a used GMC Yukon and my sales rep was Dalton and he did a green job!! Thanks Dalton, I will definitely return to this dealership in the future to purchase another vehicle! I highly recommend this dealership!! They do not pressure you like the other dealerships and they will work with you to get you in a vehicle that you want!

Dalton in sales and Kevin in finance.

August 17, 2015

Thank you for taking a moment to leave your feedback on your recent experience at Mark Mitsubishi! We appreciate your business! Dalton is wonderful to work with and we will pass along your kind words!

Redsox22
8/12/2015

"Wow!!!"

Dalton calls me and says he can help me and holy crap this guy got me in a brand new outlander! 100% done deal in under 2hrs!!!!!!!

August 12, 2015

Thank you for your review! We appreciate you taking a moment to recognize Dalton. He is an asset to our dealership and we are happy to read you feel the same way! We hope you enjoy every mile in your new Outlander!