Mark Mitsubishi

6910 E McDowell Rd,
Scottsdale, Arizona 85257
Mark Mitsubishi Info
About Mark Mitsubishi

We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about financing!

About Mark Mitsubishi

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

lynnee47
5/23/2015

"Abigail Siekmann"

I walked in Mark Mitsubishi looking for a specific sales man that I had been communicating with via email for about a month, but he wasn't available. Abby approached me with a big smile, very energetic and a lot of spunk! She made me feel very much at ease, especially being a woman and alone purchasing a car! Normally I stay far away from dealerships just from past experience they act like hungry sharks! Abby made me feel very relaxed and I felt I could trust her. She was very straight and upfront with me and I didn't feel I was being taken advantage of with her. She did not make me feel pressured at all and made my car buying experiance a wonderful one which that is a first for me! I would say to anyone looking to buy a car she is the sales person to ask for!

Abigail Siekmann

Bryce
5/19/2015

"great experience "

The team at Mark Mitsubishi in Scottsdale and my sales associate Ben Fields were amazing. They really made you feel like you were part of there family. John in service was also fantastic to deal with. thank you

Ben Fields

trickyone
4/16/2015

"The only service shop for me"

Everything about my experience there from calling to inquire about the part and make an appointment to being out the door was as wonderful as the people who helped me. When I called to ask about a timing belt the person I spoke to was really helpful and I already felt good about going there. When I took my car in a few days later for that and an oil change, I was greeted by Jon Kroll who has a happy confident demeanor and immediately inquired as to how he could help me. I told him why I was there he asked if my car was a four or six cylinder and then said "okay well that will require a timing belt and balance belt and will cost $400.00, which I already knew but was impressed that he knew exactly what to ask and how much it would cost. Then he said that mitsubishi was offering a coupon on oil changes so he could save me some money there. He asked me if I wanted a ride home because it could easily be a four or five hour job, which I also already knew because the person I spoke with on the phone already told me what to expect. I said that wouldn't be necessary and there was no rush, I knew how long it could take and brought some paperwork with me. He had me out the door in two hours! When the mechanic, Steve Hyson, noticed that my drive belt was also showing wear Jon came and sat with me in their lounge area, told me how much it was and that they could change now with no labor cost and then to top it off Steve rotated my tires for free! In total I was out the door in half the time and $250 less than it would have cost me without the rotation or drive belt than the previous large dealer shop I had been using since 2008. I will never go anywhere else.

Jon Kroll, Steve Hyson

carshopperrr
2/07/2015

"I guess when your dealing with Kia-you get what you pay for"

Went in to purchase a $54,000 truck they had on trade in and had absolutely the worst experience of my life - honestly I wouldn't recommend this dealership to my worst enemy. the original guy who helped me was super nice and great to work with. Then when it came time to make the deal.... well lets just say I walked out 3 hours later. best of luck to the next person walks in there cause it won't be me.

adam and his "boss"

boss302kid
9/25/2014

"ABSOLUTELY AMAZING EXPERIENCE!!!!!!!!"

The new kid Dalton, handeled everything over the phone and did a wonderful and great job! he picked us up at the airport and took care of us in everyway!!! i highly appreciate his service and he really did a great job for being so new and he really does deserve to be appointed for his work! thankyou so much dalton and thankyou Mark Mitsubishi!!!!!!

Dalton

hapybuny
9/14/2014

"Great experience buying a new car"

Dalton Harris is the salesman that I worked with. He is great! He kept in touch with me regarding vehicles that met the specifications we were looking for. He was also very patient even though I had to take my toddlers in with me a couple of times. If anyone shops there, request him as your salesman because he will go the extra mile to find you what you want.

Dalton Harris and Nick Perkins

rebeccalyn11
8/09/2014

"Best dealership Ive been too"

I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new or used car. They worked around my late night work hours to put me in the car of my dreams. I've never been more happy with a dealership and would go back if I wanted another car. This is 100% the best place to go!!

Brett Martin, Mike Lazano

ranklin
8/09/2014

"SALES AND CUSTOMER SERVICE"

I TOOK MY CAR FOR SERVICE. THEY DID A VERY GOOD JOB. EVERYONE WAS VERY HELPFUL.. I WENT INTO THE SHOWROOM AND THE SALES PERSON, ALEXI, WAS VERY HELPFUL.

ALEXI

Shorty1862
8/08/2014

"Great customer service"

Receptionist was awesome and helpful . Everyone was helpful service was great would return and recommend to all Ithe friends and family to buy from this dealer

Desiree Ayala

Michelle256
8/03/2014

"Salesperson "

Joseph was very organized and helpful. It was great working with him and the entire staff of Mark Mitsubishi. They kept us entertained with a smooth car buying experience. I would recommend Joseph and the dealer ship to all my colleagues.

Joseph Perez