Mark Mitsubishi

6910 E McDowell Rd,
Scottsdale, Arizona 85257
Mark Mitsubishi Info
About Mark Mitsubishi

We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about financing!

About Mark Mitsubishi

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

NightFury
7/31/2015

"Best Car-Buying Experience!!"

Mark Mitsubishi Phoenix went above and beyond to help me get into a new car. I was in a bit of a struggle with ridiculous negative equity and Mark Mitsubishi did everything in their power to ensure I was able to walk away happy. Working with Brandon, Adam, Bruce, and Dylan truly made this a wonderful experience! This is how car dealerships, sales representatives, and finance representatives should treat their customers! DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME ANYWHERE ELSE! MARK MITSUBISHI HAS YOU COVERED!!!

Adam, Bruce, Dylan, and Brandon

SRusch
7/28/2015

"I love my car!"

This was the easiest car purchase experience that I have had yet. Brett was an awesome and knowledgeable sales associate. I let him know how much I could pay and he helped keep me within my budget without trying to put me into something I could not afford. I feel very well taken care of and next time I need to buy a car it will be through Brett at Mark Mitsubishi/Kia.

Brett Martin

miller2108
7/25/2015

"Best dealership i've ever been too! "

The salesmen i worked with was named Brett Martin. Outstanding service! I went in and didn't think i could get a car on a Saturday. I was in and out in about an hour leaving with a brand new car.. Trade in and all! I would highly advise you to go to this dealership if your looking for a new car. I went o 3 dealerships before going to Mark Mitsubishi. All the dealerships were going to give me a 15%-20% finance rate. My rate was cut about 75% with a little down payment! I also got a killer warranty on my car. CHECK THEM OUT!!!

Brett Martin

Price50
7/24/2015

"Salesman was Great"

Dalton Harris was the star of this sale. His professionalism and sincerity were second to none. I paid cash for my purchase so I can only comment on the ease of sale....GREAT.

Anthony - Finance

jordand626
7/12/2015

"Amazing"

I first went to Mark for my Sister for her to purchase a car. Then they started to work a deal for a 2015 Outlander. I worked a deal that was very affordable. This isn't my first car purchase with the Mark family but they always treat us very well

Brett, Abby, Anthony

happymom
7/11/2015

"Great Experience"

Service was excellent. Everyone did a really good job from Abigail to the finance manager. We got a tremendous deal. My so loves his car!

Abigail Siekmann, Brett Martin, Anthony Clore

Landri
7/08/2015

"AMAZING SERVICE! AMAZING SALES STAFF! LOVE THE CAR!!!!"

100% satisfied with Mark Mitsubishi I ended up buying a 2011 BMW five series from this dealership and had nothing but amazing service throughout the entire experience. Ricardo with my salesman and provided me with outstanding service and understood my needs and my budget. He made sure to work well within and to get me the best deal possible. I would recommend this dealership to anyone.

Ricardo, Chuck

scott
7/06/2015

"This place is why people dread buying a car."

I expected to put up with a certain level of back and forth negotiating and high pressure sale tactics when I sought to buy a used car. What I did not expect was a complete lack of integrity and follow through on promises. This is a list of some of the problems I encountered: 1. After bringing in my trade-in so they could inspect it (which they did) I was told 2 days later I had to bring it back because they needed someone else to inspect it. 2. The first salesman told me he would send me a breakdown of all the fees and costs that same day. At closing the next day I called him because I had not recieved anything and he told me "we are having a problem with our server", even though I recieved 2 other e-mails from them during this time. 3. When negotiating the price they made errors in the math twice making the price thousands more than it actually was. 4. Upon delivery of the car they gave me one key (keyless entry fob) for a car one year old. Not a big deal until I found out the dealership wants $400 for a spare key. 5. Did not even wash the car I spent over $23,000 on even though the salesman (AJ) promised me 3 times he would get it detailed before we got it. 6. When I replied to an automatically generated customer service survey they called me and told me how important happy customers were and they would call me back and see what they could do for me. That was a week ago and I have not heard anything.

salesman was AJ, salesmanger was Sergio

Lancer 2015
7/06/2015

"Great experience!"

Very accommodating! Our salesman, AJ,. was very helpful and amazing! Process did take too long though. He was very helpful and informed. I would recommend this dealership to others.

Anderson - AJ

Aj
7/04/2015

"easy and fast process"

I had a pleasant experience with this dealership. It was my first time going to a dealer ship and everyone on the staff was friendly. Ben Fields helped us out and got is into the car that we wanted.

ben fields