Mark Sidley's Porterville Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Good

Mark Sidley's Porterville Chrysler Dodge Jeep
Mark Sidley's Porterville Chrysler Dodge Jeep Info

"???????????"

IM AN OFFICAL OWNER OF A 2014 DODGE AVENGER, THANKS TO PORTERVILLE CHRYSLER! SERVICE WAS AMAZING AND THE EMPLOYEE(S) WERE WONDERFUL. IM COMPLETELY SATISFIED. A FAR FROM THESE NEGATIVE REVIEWS, I HAVE TO DISAGREE WITH ALL OF YOU, I WAS TREATED GREAT AND EVERYONE WAS FRIENDLY, I GOT A SUPER GREAT DEAL ON MY DODGE AVENGER, I LOVE IT! PORTERVILLE CHRYSLER YOU'RE AWESOME, IF I COULD I WOULD RETURN MY CAR JUST TO EXPERIENCE THE SERVICE ONCE AGAIN, :) AND WITH THAT ALL SAID I WOULD COMPLETELY RECOMMEND PORTERVILLE CHRYSLER TO A FRIEND AND TO FAMILY. AND TIM SILVA THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HELP,

tim silva

"DO NOT LISTEN TO THE GOOD REVIEWS. THESE ARE FROM PEOPLE..."

DO NOT LISTEN TO THE GOOD REVIEWS. THESE ARE FROM PEOPLE WITH REALLY BAD CREDIT AND WERE DESPERATE TO BUY A CAR. Little backstory: I am well off. I've had a successful business I built up from the ground up and sold for a lucrative amount. Needless to say, Mark Hidley did not know this himself. I currently work in IT as a hobby. My credit is bad due to student loans that are currently being handled by my attorney. I have another car financed through a credit union just to build my credit. With all this said and done, I went over to "Mark Hidley's Dodge" to look for a new car for my father. I said it was for me to test the waters. I originally talked with Brandon, a young salesman who looks to be wet behind the ears as far as auto sales go. He is a little inexperienced from what I can tell. Really nice guy though. He prepared my papers, he asked me how much I had in my bank account to work something out with the finance company (I gave him some b.s. number like $10 k to start with ). I came over the from Fresno to meet with BRANDON. I take a look at the car, test drive it, sit down with him in the office and gave him an offer. $19k. Just to start out from the 23,500 they were asking for the 2012 Dodge Charger SXT. He goes to work that out with the GM who happens to be Mark Hidley himself. I could hear them talk since his office is so nearby. I can tell Mark seemed irritated by the way he was talking. So Mark comes over, greets my father enthusiastically. My father says i'm the one buying the car. I'm a young man, 35 years old, dressed business casual. Well he then turns to me with a less than enthusiastic greeting and sits down to talk "Brass tax". Bottom line is, he insulted me by making assumptions on my credit history, salary, and appearance. I then played his game, reverse psychology. He seemed irritated and basically kicked me out of his lot saying there's nothing they can do for me. Oh really? Mark...I have more money than you in my account than you will ever have. As a matter of fact, the next day, I went to Lampe Dodge in Visalia, spoke w/ GM Ted who worked a deal himself. I paid cash for a 2013 Dodge Challenger RT w/ no issues there. As a matter of fact, Lampe gave me 1st class treatment. No joke. I looked up the carfax on this car. This car is a potential lemon, already had electrical repair, bought 2nd hand through an auction via Enterprise rent a car. AS A MATTER OF FACT, ALMOST ALL THEIR CARS ARE AUCTION CARS. MARK HIDLEY EVEN ADMITTED IT HIMSELF. BUYERS BEWARE. IF YOU ARE REALLY DESPERATE, THEN IT IS WHAT IT IS, BUT BEWARE. YOU WILL GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR HERE AND I DON'T MEAN THAT IN A GOOD WAY.

Brandon (Sales), Mark Sidley (Owner/GM)

"I bought my new Jeep in early aug. and was treated very..."

I bought my new Jeep in early aug. and was treated very well and got a great deal from my salesman. They put gas in my tank and gave me my first oil change FREE. I recommend this dealership to anyone who wants to be treated the right way.

David

"This has to be the cheapest (NOT IN PRICE) dealership I..."

This has to be the cheapest (NOT IN PRICE) dealership I have EVER DELT WITH..cheap as in bought a new car and no free first oil change, no free fill up (at least a quarter of tank would have been nice)..I never even got a call back to see how everything went..WTF..bought a extended warranty and have recieved ZERO information on it. Called the dealership 4 times and it's always been we'll get back to ya. Sales staff is actually pretty rude..this is after you buy. I would NOT recommend this dealership. Do what I should have done..buy from Lampe in Visalia..oh..last one, took the truck back in to have them detail my new truck (I was told to bring it back the next day and they'd "clean it up" (this is the next day after I bought it) and the did the most "F" up job..the dummys scratched the plexiglas on the dash, just smeared the inside of the front windshield, it still had all the factory marks all over it..they had it for a few hours..didn't detail, wash or do anything other than scratch the plexiglas cover the gauges and smear the inside of all the windows..it makes me wonder if the service is going to be the same..I would think so, do yourself STAY AWAY from this dealership!

Cant remember to be honest.

"I bought a 2008 F250 that was obviously used, it took..."

I bought a 2008 F250 that was obviously used, it took them 2 days just to do the service and detail i give that service a 1 out of 5 horrible. Well i took this truck to pismo beach and all was well on the way there. When I returned from Pismo I was traveling the 41 back and immediatley lost all power. I returned it back to the dealership to allow them to fix it. It has been 3 days and they will not fix it cause it is not a Chrysler, Dodge or whatever. They determined that after 3 days that there is something wrong with it and are just now taking it to ford. they are also refusing to give me a loaner car or a complimentary car it is absoulutley ridiculous.

Jared, Matt, Rick

"By far one of tha worst dealerships in CA! Overpriced..."

By far one of tha worst dealerships in CA! Overpriced cars, no discounts, unfair treatment by mark sidley himself! There's so much fraud at this dealership. I went to purchase a car, at signing they forged my dads signature just to get tha sale.

Mark Sidley

"i felt respected not like at other places where i felt..."

i felt respected not like at other places where i felt like a dollar sign, Carlos was friendly,honest and very knowledgeable of his product he just made it so easy for us to purchase from him, i will definetly send him my friends and family to purchase a vehicle from him.

Carlos Carrillo