Markley Honda

Kuni Honda on Arapahoe

Honda of Greeley

Tak
7/29/2015

"Best car dealership in town"

In the past I've never thought very highly of car dealerships until my son told me about the integrity of Markley Motors; he worked for the dealership for a short while. I that time frame, he said that Markley Motors is a very honest car dealership with great service, not something found in the other car dealership in Fort Collins. I've had two unpleasant dealings with two other dealerships in town and suspected that all car dealerships are on the "shady" side. When I was in the market to purchase a car, I thought I'd give Markely Motors a opportunity to see what they could do based on my sons respect for this dealership. I also had a friend who's dad Steve Roper worked for the dealership. I was so impressed on how they worked with me, presented a fair price for the car that I bought a new car that day...something I wasn't expecting I would be doing. Steve and my sales person treated me with respect, answered all my questions and didn't waste my time with the general back and forth between sales manager and sales person to arrive a the cars price. I went to the new car owners meeting and learned how to navigate through the service department, where and how to bring in my car for service and learned that I could even bring in my car whenever I wanted to get a free car wash; my immediate impression was this car dealership knows how to take care of the customer and understand how important customer service is to the consumer. I know this is more than 25 words, but I wanted to let you knpow how I feel.

Terry Brunk, Steve Roper

Bluebird49
7/22/2015

"This dealership is second to none, the real deal."

Over a period of a few days I had been looking at Honda vehicles from Denver Northward in just about every dealership and car lot. I had this misconception that Markley Motors would not warrant my time nor efforts. Not that I had heard or read any negative feedback about the dealership or anyone associated with them, maybe I just felt that they were just a small dealership and couldn't offer what the "big boys" could elsewhere. Well, I ended up sitting in front of my computer after my search mission at dealerships and I was at the point of "maxed out car buying overload" and I saw where Markley had an internet sales division and I could ask for a price quote and car availability. I thought "why not, what do I have to loose? I can always delete a return email. " In short time I received a courteous and detailed reply to my request and a simple "what can we do more for you and we will be here should you need any further assistance, I can set up a test drive at you convenience as well". I thought for a moment and made the call, the rest is history. From the moment I entered the Markley Motors dealership, I could sense the integrity of the dealership through the efforts of the sales professionals working there, everyone striving to provide the best auto buying experience in a completely relaxed atmosphere. I believe I was greeted by everyone from every department on my visit and received the best in service anywhere. After speaking with several other dealerships and heard what they had to offer I soon realized during my visit at Markley where all the other dealerships had learned what to offer it's customers to gain their business. Markley Motors is the leader, the" Zen Master " of auto dealerships in offering the complete package in car buying needs. They were the first to offer a free 7 year/100,000 mile limited warranty, how about every 4th oil change is free, free loaner cars and free car washes anytime they are open. Price wise, car selection and availability cannot be matched, I know. My recommendation is to see them first , there is never any pressure on sales , you may even forget you are in a car dealership.

Derek G., Rob M. and too many wonderful others to mention

fred
7/21/2015

"Untimley work completed"

While on vacation our car, Honda Civic Hybrid, had car problems, yes the "brains" of the car quit. While it was unsceduled, Markley Motors was off on they're estimation when it would be done. The first day they were booked with scheduled appointments. While the second day we were "assured" they would get us in first thing. Well, 3;30 pm was when we got in, and we had missed the order send out which meant another day we would be there! We were then "assured" it would be fixed "first thing Thursday morning." So, the car was not done until 3;30 and when it was done there was grease on the seat which is unacceptable!!! Poor workmanship and unsatisfied customer!!!! (The price was reasonable since it was still under warrenty and covered 100%)

Trevor worked on the car; was hard to physically speak to.

Smurfjudy
7/18/2015

"Collision Center did a great job fixing my car."

They found additional damage when fixing my car, but worked hard to have it ready for me to leave on my vacation on time!! The staff was excellent in the service center.

Geoff Kahler

bob07
7/11/2015

"Great staff, great products. great service."

Gary Ihle, Andrew Gonzalez, Mike Bickling (now at Longmont KIA) and Trevor Hughes are the best of the best at Markley. Trevor had a great solution to the CR=V rear door switch. I also really like your General Manager, Terry Brunk.

Gary Ihle, Andrew Gonzalez, Mike Bickling, Trevor Hughes

Twinmom
7/07/2015

"Oil change"

I didn't appreciate when I went to pay for my service and I gave the guy a filled punch card for a free oil change that he told me in a rude voice that I should have given the card to him when I dropped my car off because now he had to re-do the paper work. Big deal!! Just re-print it!!

Nathan R

BlueWolf16
7/02/2015

"Pleasureable service visit"

Oil change for Honda Pilot went smoothly. Jake was excellent getting us checked in and out - he was the perfect blend of friendliness and professionalism.

Jake

retired
6/30/2015

"The best Dealer service ever. "

I moved here two years ago and I brought my car to your dealership. Was very happy and pleased of the whole place. I have been there I think four times already. My last one was 6-24-15 at 1;30 but the early crowd ate up all the cookies. They did but this is a little humor. Great Place.!!!!!!!!!

Nathan Reichert

denali2015
6/24/2015

"Best purchase experience in 15 Years."

I have bought many new cars. The purchase was straight forward. None of the back and forth, let me go see what I can do from the manager run around that I get from all the other salesman that I have dealt with in the past. All employees where very nice and polite. I will definitely go back to make my next purchase.

John Hoelman, Eric Baumgart, finance guys forgot names

turbojoe
6/23/2015

"oil service"

The dealer is clean open and bright environment, Dave Lamb is a pleasure to deal with and always keeps me up to date on what my vehicle needs.

Dave Lamb, Joe South