Markley Honda

Markley Honda Info

Honda of Greeley

Sonia ImMasche
4/02/2016

"Markley Experience is Great"

My 2008 Accord was rear-ended by two other vehicles. My insurance company totaled my car and gave me 5 days to find a replacement and return the rental car. Markley Motors had the car I wanted. Markley also was able to add the additional features I needed and have the car ready to pick up before the 5 day limit expired. As usual, I appreciate having this dealership in Fort Collins.

Jesse and finance person

Happy Customer
2/28/2016

"No Pressure, No Hassle Buying."

Before purchasing my new vehicle from Markley Honda I visited several other local dealerships in the area and found their inventory very limited and their sales people over zealous. This wasn't my first rodeo, I had made several new car purchases in the past,from other local dealerships, but my buying experience from Markley Honda was by far the best ! The staff there was very professional, I never felt pressured to buy additional upgrades or add on products. I believe what helped make this a very positive experience was the fact, I had researched the make, model, color and price-range of the vehicle I wanted. The salesperson worked on the inspection, buying my trade-in vehicle, taking me out on a 20 min test ride and making sure I was completely satisfied during the entire process. My buying experience a Markley Motors was totally positive. Thank You !

Mike Grossman

taos123
2/27/2016

"Done in a short time!"

I had a nail in my tire, and called seeing if I could bring it in about 4:00 p.m. and they said sure that would be fine. I arrived there about 4:35 and asked if it was too late at that time and was told no it was just fine. Then asked if I could get an oil change as well. Again, that was just fine. I was in and out in no time and had my car washed as well. Now that's what I call great service! Thanks Trevor! Regards, Nancy R

Trevor

steffine29
2/15/2016

"amazing experince "

Most amazing customer service ever. Got my car fully matinced in a timely manner. Always call for any concerns that may need to be fixed. Great prices for the service done.

john

Richard
1/25/2016

"You won't regret buyin your car here"

Markley made it a very easy experience buying our new Honda. The staff was extremely friendly and personable. Great dealership! No pressure no up selling and I felt the pricing was fair for me and them.

Jason Otte

Happy customer
1/03/2016

"Suprisingly good repair service."

I had my civic in for a 180,000 mile service and assumed that it would take a day or two as is per usual with most service facilities plus most places attempt to upsell you on something. Instead it took only about 3 hours and there was no attempt to upsell me on anything. I was suprised and pleased. It may cost a little more, but it is worth it.

Josue Ortiz-Garcia, Trevor Page

HappyHonda01
12/18/2015

"Great Service"

Everyone was kind and friendly. Even though I have an older car they treated me no different than if I had a brand new Honda. I will continue my service with this company. Since I am new to the area it is a relief to find a trustworthy place to have my car serviced. Thanks

Only remember his first name. Andrew. Very friendly and helpful.

rjm41953
12/17/2015

"Exceptional service"

This was my first Honda and the service I received from Markley was excellent. They offered free shuttling. The service from every employee I was in contact with exceptional. The dealership was clean and all the staff very friendly. Probably the most pleasant experience I have ever had from a car dealership.

Can't remember

enewman1919
12/09/2015

"95% is overall history - Check out YELP for recent reviews"

Worst Finance experience I have ever dealt with. Now I must confess I am used to a level experience from a Lexus dealer so maybe I am tainted, but you would think the dealer who professes "THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE IN FORT COLLINS" would be at least some what close. Not this place. I was treated awful by the finance director "Athina Schwygert", the older man who also is in finance wasn't much better. They not only outright lie to you by telling you they have better financing than your own, but they tell you that their finance company requires you to include a GAP and extended warranty. (Sold by the same company). Athina has relationships with these companies, which she can't wait to brag to you about, but you don't really realize the magnitude of that relationship until something happens like when you need that GAP contract because you total your car like I did. Not only was she now not available to me to help me secure the documents to close out my contract with my lender, but I found out I never needed these documents to begin with. I never needed the extended warranty she sold me for $2500 dollars. It was part of the same company that had the GAP insurance which I wanted. SO she up sold me which makes me wonder. If you also go to other sites like YELP and others you will find many other bad reviews about this company. In addition, my sales person never even bothered to thank me for my sale after I purchased the car. Even a FORD sales man does that. Whether it be by a card in the mail or just a simple email. But not at MARKLEY! BUYER BEWARE!!!

Athina Schywgert, Michael Shelleman and many others I don't know the names of

John from Loveland
12/06/2015

"Why I come to Markley for service"

Once again Markley took care of a service issue for me promptly and completely. I have been taking my Hondas to Markley for over 12 years. The service department is why I have and will purchase my cars there.

Do not know.