Markley Honda

Honda of Greeley

TomFortCollins
12/14/2014

"Great auto dealership"

Over the years, we have purchased many cars from many dealers across the country. But Markley Motors is the best of them all. The sales people are friendly, honest and straightforward. And the service department is the cleanest and best I've ever encountered.

James Lewton

bolleguy
11/17/2014

"Great Customer Service!"

They are always on their game! I have been servicing my cars and trucks for years @ Markley Motors. Fast and Friendly, well worth the drive!

Blake

AndyHays
11/15/2014

"The only service center that treats me like I matter."

My household has owned Hondas for the last 10 years. We appreciate the quality of automobile, but have experienced issues during our interactions with service centers in the past to the point of hopping from town to town looking for someone who even remotely cares about their clients. Enter Markley Honda, the first service center who takes care of us after a 10 year search. Their service staff is nothing short of exceptional. Their attention to detail is impressive from the point of entry all the way though the comforts provided during the wait to the final checkout. Even when we had a problem with a service (an issue with the parts ordered) the staff went above and beyond by giving us, free of charge, an automobile that would deliver us safely to our home 70 miles away. To put it simply - I was blown away by the gratitude they showed us. Our interactions with all of the staff have been great and in a couple of years when we are looking to get a new car Markley will be on the top of our list of places to shop. In the meantime, they have become our preferred service center and are always worth the trip.

Colin and Trevor

49mander
11/12/2014

"Water Pump"

Replaced water pump on 2010 GMC Acadia. Just bought from dealership a couple of months ago. The factory warranty took care of the repair which was great.

Service Writer

joedunagan
11/09/2014

"Best dealership around!"

I always receive outstanding service when I take my cars in--new Buick and older Oldsmobile. I would especially commend Blake for his outstanding service and ability to solve problems!

Blake, Chris

OsbornDE
10/03/2014

"Vehicle Recall"

I appreciate GMC for getting on top of the service issue that was the subject of the recall. Although, I didn't have any of the problems associated with the recall, it is a comfort to know the issues were taken care of. Markley Service took the GMC without an appointment and performed the recall without delay. I was in and out in a reasonable time with a clean vehicle. All of the personnel I had contact with were very knowledgeable and friendly.

don't remember

imagine_1954
6/08/2014

"$536 repair quote from Markley, fixed for $60 elsewhere"

My engine light went on. I took my car to Markley to have it checked out. I was charged $88 to have it looked at and diagnosed. Markley reported that my crank case sensor was malfunctioning due to a frayed wire. I thought, "great, a frayed wire shouldn't cost much.". Steve Palmer of Markley told me the wire could not be spliced or replaced. He told me the sensor would have to be replaced and the engine significantly taken apart to accomplish this. The cost, in addition to the $88 would be $536.73. I had Steve and a technician show me the problem. Upon seeing the frayed wire, I asked Steve why they could not just splice a new piece of wire in to replace the inch long frayed section. Mr. Palmer told me that it was a 'special' 7.5 ohm wire that could not be spliced. I took the car to FC Muffler and Auto Repair on College Avenue. They spliced in a new section of wire for $60. Be very careful dealing with Marklet Honda Service. Be especially careful dealing with Steve Palmer.

Steven Palmer

vizsla37
5/22/2014

"Great service."

I can always count on fantastic, prompt service. I don't even have to give my name, David is already filling out the paperwork as soon as I pull in. I bought my Odyssey 5 years ago and would buy another vehicle from Markley.

David Lamb

PaigeChristine
5/16/2014

"Good Experience Overall"

Collin did such a great job that I decided to write a yelp review for Markley Honda- Collin was informative and friendly. It was a good experience overall.

Collin

jenniferc11
5/14/2014

"service and detail"

extremely impressed and loved the detail and cleaning of my car. Job well done. Thank you so much. Appreciate the prompt attention to the service and what needed to be done. It was done in a timely manner and I am very pleased with my car. The shuttle service was great and much appreciated as well. Thank you to you all.

not sure