Markley Honda

Honda of Greeley

Honda Happy
4/20/2015

"Honda's High Standards"

Markley, like every Honda dealer I've patronized, has the highest standard for customer service. The employees are courteous, eager, and efficient, and they address my concerns eagerly.

Collin Rumney

buick15
4/16/2015

"Better than last time."

This event this time was more complete and helpful. Mike was attentive and helpful. In reviewing the recommended service he checked back on previous activities performed and noticed some service recommended that had been done in Dec. of 2013. Much more pleasant experience this time. Noise issue was not found but effort was made. I will drive to Denver Sat. and will listen for any noise problem before I go on an extended vacation next week.

Mike

happyguy
4/06/2015

"Routine work."

Always a satisfying experience. Just had routine work done (oil and filter change). Prompt service. Friendly and always there to help. Car wash was needed and a great job done!

Christopher Wing

lab
3/30/2015

"Awesome "

I received excellent service from Gary Ihle and really appreciate the attention and patience. Love my new Car!!! Gary provided me the information needed to make a very comfortable decision.

Gary Ihle

Jessica
3/28/2015

"Good Experience"

I had a good experience with the service department. they called me with a warranty claim, fit my schedule for an appt, I was in and out, and had a friendly employee help me.

?

TomFortCollins
12/14/2014

"Great auto dealership"

Over the years, we have purchased many cars from many dealers across the country. But Markley Motors is the best of them all. The sales people are friendly, honest and straightforward. And the service department is the cleanest and best I've ever encountered.

James Lewton

bolleguy
11/17/2014

"Great Customer Service!"

They are always on their game! I have been servicing my cars and trucks for years @ Markley Motors. Fast and Friendly, well worth the drive!

Blake

AndyHays
11/15/2014

"The only service center that treats me like I matter."

My household has owned Hondas for the last 10 years. We appreciate the quality of automobile, but have experienced issues during our interactions with service centers in the past to the point of hopping from town to town looking for someone who even remotely cares about their clients. Enter Markley Honda, the first service center who takes care of us after a 10 year search. Their service staff is nothing short of exceptional. Their attention to detail is impressive from the point of entry all the way though the comforts provided during the wait to the final checkout. Even when we had a problem with a service (an issue with the parts ordered) the staff went above and beyond by giving us, free of charge, an automobile that would deliver us safely to our home 70 miles away. To put it simply - I was blown away by the gratitude they showed us. Our interactions with all of the staff have been great and in a couple of years when we are looking to get a new car Markley will be on the top of our list of places to shop. In the meantime, they have become our preferred service center and are always worth the trip.

Colin and Trevor

49mander
11/12/2014

"Water Pump"

Replaced water pump on 2010 GMC Acadia. Just bought from dealership a couple of months ago. The factory warranty took care of the repair which was great.

Service Writer

joedunagan
11/09/2014

"Best dealership around!"

I always receive outstanding service when I take my cars in--new Buick and older Oldsmobile. I would especially commend Blake for his outstanding service and ability to solve problems!

Blake, Chris