Markley Honda

Honda of Greeley

BlueWolf16
7/02/2015

"Pleasureable service visit"

Oil change for Honda Pilot went smoothly. Jake was excellent getting us checked in and out - he was the perfect blend of friendliness and professionalism.

Jake

retired
6/30/2015

"The best Dealer service ever. "

I moved here two years ago and I brought my car to your dealership. Was very happy and pleased of the whole place. I have been there I think four times already. My last one was 6-24-15 at 1;30 but the early crowd ate up all the cookies. They did but this is a little humor. Great Place.!!!!!!!!!

Nathan Reichert

denali2015
6/24/2015

"Best purchase experience in 15 Years."

I have bought many new cars. The purchase was straight forward. None of the back and forth, let me go see what I can do from the manager run around that I get from all the other salesman that I have dealt with in the past. All employees where very nice and polite. I will definitely go back to make my next purchase.

John Hoelman, Eric Baumgart, finance guys forgot names

turbojoe
6/23/2015

"oil service"

The dealer is clean open and bright environment, Dave Lamb is a pleasure to deal with and always keeps me up to date on what my vehicle needs.

Dave Lamb, Joe South

DMH
6/15/2015

"Take Your Saturn to Markley for Service"

The don't make Saturns anymore, but I am keeping my 2005 Vue indefinitely. Recently I came to the Buick/GMC building of Markley Motors for unscheduled service; a strange electrical problem had just cropped up and had to be fixed. My service advisor, Blake, did a great job working with me to get the problem identified so that the mechanic - I believe it was Mick, but I did not meet him - could have an idea of what was wrong as a starting point. After considerable diagnosis, the cause of the problem was identified and fixed and the car is just fine. Thanks guys! Note: I answered "Yelp" to a question below just to check something, but I actually do not use any of the choices. I seldom buy a car; I had my last one for 24 years and have had the Saturn for 8 so far.

Blake, Mick

puresisu
6/14/2015

"Valued by Markley Honda"

It was time for an oil change and I arrived to Honda, I drove into the bay. A representative met me at my car, opened the door for me, inquired what I wanted and directed me to a service professional. I was greeted warmly by a well dressed man that inquired about necessary information. He looked up my car in the system and explained it was time for a tire rotation which would cost an additional $0.80. I consented. He offered to wash the car, which is such a nice thing to do. He asked if I would like to wait or take the complimentary shuttle away, explaining the wait time would be approximately an hour. I prepared to wait and took a seat in a very nice waiting room with a very comfortable couch like seat and watched TV on a large flat screen. I read my book and drank the complimentary coffee and had a fresh baked cookie. After about 30 minutes the service rep approached and informed me of what other maintenance was being recommended by the mechanic...decisions were made about what further to be done. I then waited for another 20 minutes and the service rep approached and said my car was done. He held the door for me, which was kind. I had a dealership coupon to pay for my oil change in full and he did not require the additional 80 cents for the tire rotation. He explained how my tire life was doing, battery life and fluids were topped off. Everything he said, I understood and he didn't use any "mechanic lingo" that was difficult to understand. He treated me as valued and esteemed. He had my car waiting for me and I was able to get in and drive away. It was a very good experience.

He didn't introduce himself, but wore a name tag but I can't recall.

whopper12!
6/10/2015

"oil change"

they did a good job on my oil change and looking at my car, but it took almost 2 hours. Glad you have water and tv to watch. Thanks Charlene

kevin

jim1643
6/09/2015

"As If I Were Important."

Kevin was especially thoughtful and kind to me when I asked about the possibility of mailed discount coupons which I thought I had. He pulled one out of his drawer and that helped reduce the price. He didn't have to do that and that told me he just cared about Markley's customers, including me.

Kevin

Chris
6/09/2015

"Quick"

Trevor was great. My oil change was done fast. Trevor made sure a bad tire sensor was fixed under warranty. The coupon was a good value. Thank you. Chris Short

Trevor

cheyenne
6/08/2015

"Great Customer Service..."

Nathan, Service Tech was great. We live in Cheyenne and were in Ft. Collins for a Doctors appointment. We stopped in without an appointment and even though they were extremely busy he made time to fit us in for oil change. Excellent Customer Service.

Nathan