Martin Main Line Honda

Gail Greco Greene

December 29, 2016

"Very nice and helpful"

- Jayjay1382

I recently had to visit for a problem with my 2006 Honda Hybrid. It seems like everyone was so busy but Jackie went out of her way 2 help me out when I was confused about my problem in the first place. She is very nice and it is a breath of fresh air 2 see someone like this in a car dealership.

December 28, 2016

"Service Contract refund"

- wcolon174

Hi thanks for the main excellent source of answers that the finance manager name of David Barakta has provided me on my recent, ongoing, service contract cancellation request refund. Dave has met beyond my expectations. It is good to have an excellent finance manager like Dave. Mainline Honda should be proud of having a great guy who knows how to impress customers like me, with such great hard work ethics, excellent performance, solving people skills, and of course outstanding customer service. He is very understanding, cstomer focused, caring individual whom i am very glad that my problems were solved beyond the level of high expectations. Great job done.

November 16, 2016

"Main Line Honda delivers"

- Susan_3rdHonda

This was my third car buy from Main Line Honda. They are pleasant and honest. I also loved the "tutorial" I was given when I picked up the new car so that I could understand all the new things. They even synched my phone for me. I also have used their excellent service department for 20+ years.

New 2014 Honda CR-Z, $23280