Martin Main Line Honda

Sales and Leasing

Julie Thompson, Sales, Martin Main Line Honda

Julie Thompson

March 27, 2017

"Julie - great salesperson"

- debabc

Buying/leasing a new car can be a very stressful event. Julie was very welcoming and made us feel very comfortable through the whole process.

March 24, 2017

"Martins's Sales "

- Gee

I've been a Martin Mainline customer since 2007. The Sales Department's agents and managers are friendly, honest, and willing to negotiate without pressure.

March 23, 2017

"Best (Service) I've Ever Had "

- Streets

Rudy! Rudy! Rudy! Is all I can say! The service, the time, the patience, and clarity in which he handles business is what I LOVED/LOVE about dealing with Martin Main Line! I have vowed to only let my Pilot be handle by this place. I can not express how pleased I am with the service I was given by Rudy...his patience is the reason everything worked out and in a day and age where speed is all we care about he took the time which I am forever greatful for. Thank You Martin Main Line for having him on your team and I hope you all know what an amazing person you have working for and with you.

Used 2015 Honda CR-V, $26995