Martin Main Line Honda

123 E Lancaster Ave,
Ardmore, Pennsylvania 19003
Martin Main Line Honda Info
About Martin Main Line Honda

Others promise, Martin delivers When you visit Martin Main Line Honda you will experience a world class level of service. Our knowledgeable and experienced staff is committed to your satisfaction and strives to exceed our customers' expectations. Dedicated professionals make up the Martin Main Line Honda family. Their positive attitudes are reflected in the way they approach their duties each day. These hard-working, dedicated professionals have each made a commitment to being a part of something special...the Martin Main Line Honda Experience. Martin Main Line Honda is your Ardmore Pennsylvania Honda dealer with the inventory and pricing to get you into the car of your dreams today.

About Martin Main Line Honda

hcblackbeauty
6/26/2015

"treated like a queen."

Everyone was so excited to help me. They seemed to really enjoy their job. My happiness mattered. I felt relaxed as I made my decisions on the purchase of my new car.

Manny Woodard

June 30, 2015

Thank you so much for this review. We’re glad to know you were pleased with the service. At Martin Main Line Honda, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care and enjoy your new car! Allan Hall - BDC Director - allanhall@mainlinehonda.com; (610) 649-5600

Barbara
5/19/2015

"A Great Experience"

Each person that we dealt with: the salesman-Ted Altes, the business manager- Jason Osner and the tech support- Manny Woodard were all extremely patient, professional and personable. We started our visit looking at used cars but the salesman, Ted, explained the cost efficiency in purchasing a new car. The business manager, Jason, made the financial transaction a smooth and painless process, showing us the the warranties that would benefit us in keeping our new car protected.. And lastly, Manny, the tech support, walked us through all the advanced systems with the patience of a saint. He showed us everything we need to know to enjoy our new Honda.

May 20, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. It helps us to know when we are doing well because it is what we strive to do on a daily basis. I am very happy to hear about your positive experience at Martin Main Line Honda. If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back in for a visit. Allan Hall - BDC Director - allanhall@mainlinehonda.com; (610) 649-5600

mnguyen22q
5/11/2015

"Great service, Great car, Great place!"

Thank you TED, ALISSA AND JASON for helping my boyfriend and I in finding the perfect car and helping us with everything. TED went above and beyond. Not once did I feel pressured into purchasing anything. I was respected from the moment ALISSA called to when JASON finalized my paperwork and to TED handing me the keys! Thank you Martin mainline honda!

May 12, 2015

Thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such an excellent star-rating. It is great to hear that our team was able to go above and beyond your expectations and provide you with a memorable buying experience. Feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do for you. Take care and happy driving. Allan Hall - BDC Director - allanhall@mainlinehonda.com; (610) 649-5600

kmb24life
4/17/2015

"Amazing Experience"

Lucy made us feel like first class customers, even though we were buying a used van. Our previous experience buying a used van at a Honda dealership made it clear we were the "economy class customer" not going to receive those benefits "higher class" customers would get, but that wasn't the case with Lucy. She treated us as though we mattered. She understood my fear of getting in the driver seat after totaling my van (first accident ever). She understood my husband's concerns. She listened to us, and even humored our 3 children. Our last van was going to be paid off in 18 mos., so we weren't super thrilled we had to buy a van. Lucy made the process easy, and I dare to say exciting. When we finished paperwork with Patrick, he also made the experience relaxing and fun. Your dealership amazed us. I can honestly say, as long as we're in this area, we will buy from your dealership and recommend it to all of our friends. We already have. Lucy got me back behind the wheel of a van. She was in tune to my needs, my husband's needs, and my families needs. She exceeded our expectations and made us a Martin Mainline Honda fan for life!

Patrick

April 20, 2015

Congratulations on your recent van purchase! Thank you for this amazing review. I am happy to hear you are quite happy and satisfied with your purchase as much as you enjoyed the buying process. We strive to ensure that no question or concern goes unanswered and it's encouraging to know that Lucy, Patrick, and the rest of our teamwere able to show you dedicated and personalized service. We are committed to helping each customer get behind the wheel of a vehicle that accommodates their lifestyle and includes all the features that makes it their dream vehicle. We look forward to working with you for your next servicing need and thank you for your recommendation! Remember to find us on Facebook and Twitter to receive access to our exclusive coupons. Allan Hall - BDC Director - allanhall@mainlinehonda.com; (610) 649-5600

Ben Regotti
4/14/2015

"Smooth, painless and very satisfying"

My very pleasant car-buying experience began with a friendly and helpful conversation with Gayle Polin-Ferreira. After I explained to her who I was and what my very specific parameters were, she pointed me in the direction of Patrick Dowdall. What a happy referral that was. Patrick assured me from the get go that he could get me what I was looking for at the price I had in mind. Within a very few days he found me the lovely CR-V that I'm now driving and loving. What a pro. Patrick's skill and attention made the whole experience smooth, painless and very satisfying. Thank you! I'm one happy customer.

Patrick Dowdall, Gayle Polin-Ferreira

April 16, 2015

Ben, thank you for stopping by to leave this incredible review. Our staff prides itself on providing efficient and friendly service to every customer that comes to our dealership. I'm happy to see that your visit reflects these values and that Gayle and Patrick assisted you in such a detailed and customized manner. Give us a call if you have any further questions. Best regards, Allan Hall - BDC Director - allanhall@mainlinehonda.com; (610) 649-5600

cfb64
4/03/2015

"Outstanding attention to detail"

Bob exceeded my expectations and provided a stress free sales experience. It was a pleasure dealing with a professional who worked with me on all aspects of the lease of my CRV EX-L.......CB

April 17, 2015

What an enjoyable review to read! It is reassuring to know that Bob provided you with a hassle-free and welcoming shopping experience. Martin Main Line Honda's primary concern is delivering flawless customer service; that means giving each of our guests the time and attention they deserve. Don't hesitate to call or stop in if you should have any additional questions or concerns. Be sure to visit us on Facebook and Twitter to gain access to our exclusive specials. All the best, Allan Hall - BDC Director - allanhall@mainlinehonda.com; (610) 649-5600

davtaingai
3/18/2015

"Best price. Good buying experience"

I had visited three different dealers and most of them offer me ok price. But Lucy, at Martin, offered me the best price. No push sale.

April 17, 2015

Thank you very much for taking your time to leave us a great review! We are pleased to hear about your great experience with Lucy at Martin Main Line Honda! If there is anything else we can do for you just give us a call! Allan Hall - BDC Director - allanhall@mainlinehonda.com; (610) 649-5600

Klaire
3/03/2015

"Great experience "

Mike salvo made buying my new accord the best car buying experience I ever had. My lease was up on my previous car and I kept seeing all the advertisements for honda on tv. So I gave mike a call and told him what I was looking for and my budget. When I got to the dealership the car I wanted was right out front. It was perfect. It was way better than the car I had. It had so many more features.  Also he was able to keep my payments the same. His product knowledge made learning about my new accord simple and easy. He went through all the specs of the car and even hooked up my phone to the bluetooth. He was very patient and answered all my questions. Gail in finance also made this experience great. She was so nice. She had me in and out of finance in record timing. When I got in her office she had everything organized and ready to go. She went through the whole process and had me on my merry way.  It was so nice to see that my time was important to her. The customer service I received at main line honda is what will keep me returning to this dealership in the future, as well as referring my friends and family. Overall great experience. Be sure to ask for Mike Salvo next time your at main line honda, you won't be disappointed!

March 04, 2015

Klaire, thank you for reviewing your time spent at Martin Main Line Honda. It is important for us to learn from and grow with our guests and we are proud to hear that your time spent with our team was enjoyable! Mike is a dedicated member of our team who commits himself to exceptional service and a vast knowledge of our models. We hope that this experience encourages you to return to us for any future auto needs and we thank you again for your business. Allan Hall - BDC Director - allanhall@mainlinehonda.com; (610) 649-5600

AllyHonda
2/26/2015

"My Honda CRV EX-L"

I had a very positive experience at Martin Main Line Honda. The Sales Reps were very attentive and thorough in explaining about the car I was interested in. I was not keen on purchasing a new vehicle, but there was no pressure and everyone worked as a team to accommodate my needs. From the test drive to the pricing and making the payments work within my budget, everyone did a great job, and I did not have buyer’s remorse afterwards. Roman Tobak and Nino was very patient as we went back and forth with the car pricing and additional items I wanted (i.e. remote starter, extended warranty). Steve Bloomer was very detailed in explaining every function within the car. Jason and Dave made the paperwork flow smoothly. Everyone was able to answer any question I had, and if they did not know, they asked a collegue of theirs. It was nice to see team work and everyone on the same page. I want to thank Martin Honda Mainline for such an awesome experience. I would definitely recommend this dealership to others.

February 27, 2015

Congratulations on your new vehicle! Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. It is magnificent to know that our staff were able to provide you with the pressure-free and knowledgeable service that Martin Main Line Honda is known for. Please feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do to help you. Before your next servicing appointment, be sure you are getting the most bang for your buck; we offer exclusive specials for our Facebook and Twitter followers. Allan Hall - BDC Director - allanhall@mainlinehonda.com; (610) 649-5600

Jbrockfam
2/25/2015

"First Honda"

I spent months running the specs, safety issues and pricing of several vehicles. I needed to kill some time, so I visited Mainline Honda. I was immediately greeted though the sales floor was busy. My sales consultants Roman Tobak and Gary Kutner were very knowledgeable of the products and especially the CRV. The questions I asked were answered in full. What he did not know off-hand he found out immediately. Everything was done upfront. There were no back door changes in agreements made. The staff was friendly and honorable. I will see how this vehicle holds up to its reputation and if it does I will be back at Mainline for my next vehicle.

Manny

February 26, 2015

All of us at Martin Main Line Honda appreciate the opportunity you presented to earn your business! Roman and Gary are great additions to our sales team and we are glad you had the opportunity to work with them. Their ability to connect with customers, product knowledge, low-pressure sales techniques and friendly personality make them an irreplaceable member of our staff. We will be sure to pass along this great feedback. Until we have the opportunity to work with you again! Sincerely, Allan Hall - BDC Director - allanhall@mainlinehonda.com; (610) 649-5600

Reviews of Ted Altes