Martin Main Line Honda

Bob Plotnick, Sales and Leasing, Martin Main Line Honda

Bob Plotnick

Sales and Leasing

November 16, 2016

"Main Line Honda delivers"

- Susan_3rdHonda

This was my third car buy from Main Line Honda. They are pleasant and honest. I also loved the "tutorial" I was given when I picked up the new car so that I could understand all the new things. They even synched my phone for me. I also have used their excellent service department for 20+ years.

November 03, 2016

"Great service and experience"

- VasylM

I like Martin Main Line Honda, service and my new Honda Hr-V 2016. Here everything is available and advised explained. I wish you a lot of grateful buyers! ????? ?? ???????? ? ??????! ?? ??? ????? ?? ???????? ????????, ????????!

November 01, 2016

"Platinum Experience @ Martin Main Line Honda"

- AdrianneMissy

I was treated like family. Lucy was very respectful of my time. This is why I have been going to Martin Main Line Honda in Ardmore for the past 10 years.

New 2014 Honda CR-Z, $23280