Martin Main Line Honda

123 E Lancaster Ave,
Ardmore, Pennsylvania 19003
Martin Main Line Honda Info
About Martin Main Line Honda

Others promise, Martin delivers When you visit Martin Main Line Honda you will experience a world class level of service. Our knowledgeable and experienced staff is committed to your satisfaction and strives to exceed our customers' expectations. Dedicated professionals make up the Martin Main Line Honda family. Their positive attitudes are reflected in the way they approach their duties each day. These hard-working, dedicated professionals have each made a commitment to being a part of something special...the Martin Main Line Honda Experience. Martin Main Line Honda is your Ardmore Pennsylvania Honda dealer with the inventory and pricing to get you into the car of your dreams today.

About Martin Main Line Honda

Klaire
3/03/2015

"Great experience "

Mike salvo made buying my new accord the best car buying experience I ever had. My lease was up on my previous car and I kept seeing all the advertisements for honda on tv. So I gave mike a call and told him what I was looking for and my budget. When I got to the dealership the car I wanted was right out front. It was perfect. It was way better than the car I had. It had so many more features.  Also he was able to keep my payments the same. His product knowledge made learning about my new accord simple and easy. He went through all the specs of the car and even hooked up my phone to the bluetooth. He was very patient and answered all my questions. Gail in finance also made this experience great. She was so nice. She had me in and out of finance in record timing. When I got in her office she had everything organized and ready to go. She went through the whole process and had me on my merry way.  It was so nice to see that my time was important to her. The customer service I received at main line honda is what will keep me returning to this dealership in the future, as well as referring my friends and family. Overall great experience. Be sure to ask for Mike Salvo next time your at main line honda, you won't be disappointed!

March 04, 2015

Klaire, thank you for reviewing your time spent at Martin Main Line Honda. It is important for us to learn from and grow with our guests and we are proud to hear that your time spent with our team was enjoyable! Mike is a dedicated member of our team who commits himself to exceptional service and a vast knowledge of our models. We hope that this experience encourages you to return to us for any future auto needs and we thank you again for your business. Allan Hall - BDC Director - allanhall@mainlinehonda.com; (610) 649-5600

AllyHonda
2/26/2015

"My Honda CRV EX-L"

I had a very positive experience at Martin Main Line Honda. The Sales Reps were very attentive and thorough in explaining about the car I was interested in. I was not keen on purchasing a new vehicle, but there was no pressure and everyone worked as a team to accommodate my needs. From the test drive to the pricing and making the payments work within my budget, everyone did a great job, and I did not have buyer’s remorse afterwards. Roman Tobak and Nino was very patient as we went back and forth with the car pricing and additional items I wanted (i.e. remote starter, extended warranty). Steve Bloomer was very detailed in explaining every function within the car. Jason and Dave made the paperwork flow smoothly. Everyone was able to answer any question I had, and if they did not know, they asked a collegue of theirs. It was nice to see team work and everyone on the same page. I want to thank Martin Honda Mainline for such an awesome experience. I would definitely recommend this dealership to others.

February 27, 2015

Congratulations on your new vehicle! Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. It is magnificent to know that our staff were able to provide you with the pressure-free and knowledgeable service that Martin Main Line Honda is known for. Please feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do to help you. Before your next servicing appointment, be sure you are getting the most bang for your buck; we offer exclusive specials for our Facebook and Twitter followers. Allan Hall - BDC Director - allanhall@mainlinehonda.com; (610) 649-5600

Jbrockfam
2/25/2015

"First Honda"

I spent months running the specs, safety issues and pricing of several vehicles. I needed to kill some time, so I visited Mainline Honda. I was immediately greeted though the sales floor was busy. My sales consultants Roman Tobak and Gary Kutner were very knowledgeable of the products and especially the CRV. The questions I asked were answered in full. What he did not know off-hand he found out immediately. Everything was done upfront. There were no back door changes in agreements made. The staff was friendly and honorable. I will see how this vehicle holds up to its reputation and if it does I will be back at Mainline for my next vehicle.

Manny

February 26, 2015

All of us at Martin Main Line Honda appreciate the opportunity you presented to earn your business! Roman and Gary are great additions to our sales team and we are glad you had the opportunity to work with them. Their ability to connect with customers, product knowledge, low-pressure sales techniques and friendly personality make them an irreplaceable member of our staff. We will be sure to pass along this great feedback. Until we have the opportunity to work with you again! Sincerely, Allan Hall - BDC Director - allanhall@mainlinehonda.com; (610) 649-5600

'Bert
2/20/2015

"Friendly and Professional - as always!"

I've been purchasing from Martin Mainline Honda for about 8 years now, which encompasses three Honda Civics - as well as scheduled maintenance for each. The staff are always friendly, professional, and straightforward, which suits my personality and buying habits quite well. Everyone from the receptionist to the Finance person was friendly and helpful, which is why I keep coming back. My salesperson, Mike Salvo, listened very carefully to my preferences, and was very direct about showing me what I needed, rather than trying to "steer" me toward any particular vehicle. As such, this was probably my fastest and happiest purchase so far! Beyond that, he actually did me a huge favor by driving my OLD car back to my house for me, since I failed to bring another driver with me. All in all, I feel like a I got a great value, and the process and atmosphere generated by Mike had me leaving just as happy and excited as when I first walked in! I'm always there for service, but I can also guarantee I'll be back for another purchase in just a few years...!

February 23, 2015

Bert, it was a pleasure to read about your car buying experience at Martin Main Line Honda. Our top priority is delivering informative service at an efficient pace, without making our guests feel rushed or pressured in any way. It's delightful to know that Mike was able to provide you with such a memorable and outstanding experience. Thank you for taking the time to write this outstanding review. It's fantastic that we have earned your trust and repeat business; we look very forward to seeing you again in the future! Warm regards, Allan Hall - BDC Director - allanhall@mainlinehonda.com; (610) 649-5600

neitsky
2/14/2015

"A great dealership"

I went in to explore, not sure of what I wanted. Steve asked the right questions and helped me figure out what I wanted. We then explored several options and found the right car for me. Everyone was extreamly gracious, from the front door to the back. Steve even personally showed me how to use all the great features in the CRV and made buying it a stress-free transaction. Thanks, Steve and thanks Jason who handled the paperwork. Great job!

February 16, 2015

Thank you so much for the fantastic feedback and high star rating! A quality shopping experience is one of our top priorities at Martin Main Line Honda. We do everything we can to support our guests and we are glad to hear that Steve and Jason were able to assist you in finding the perfect vehicle for you. If you need any further assistance, please let us know. Be sure to check out our Facebook page and Twitter feed for exclusive deals and updates from the dealership. Sincerely, Mike Freeman - GM

marilynmchugh
2/09/2015

"Stress free experience"

We came only to look at some models and come back another day. When we had trouble parking, Michael Salvo (Sales and Leasing Consultant)came to our aid, parked the car and showed us the cars that met what we were looking for. We got through the paper work with ease after Michael worked out a great price for us. He then paved the way with the financial representative, with the insurance agent and off we went. It was fast, stress free and enjoyable.

February 13, 2015

Thank you for this wonderful review! There's nothing we like more than hearing from our loyal guests. It's fantastic that you had such a good experience car shopping with us. We look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment. Sincerely, Mike Freeman - GM

SS327xl
1/23/2015

"Martin Main Line Honda Five Star dealership"

It is a dealership of the highest standards, supported by large inventory of quality cars and offering cars for excellent price. We bought our 2015 Honda Civic EX and we are very happy. The purchase process was very easy from A to Z. Before my purchasing our new Honda, I communicated with several Honda dealers in the DC, MD and VA metropolitan area yet, in the over all rating, Martin Main Line Honda in Admore PA came out the winner by far. This dealership deserves the mark of "Excellence" and we highly recommend it.

January 26, 2015

Thank you so much for the great review! It’s great to hear we were able to give you such a positive car-buying experience. Our team exemplifies our commitment to customer service and I am glad they were able to help you. Please let us know if you have any questions or need anything else. Also, don’t forget to check out our Facebook page and Twitter feed for exclusive deals and updates from the dealership. Sincerely, Mike Freeman - GM

Dolly
1/06/2015

"A wonderful buying experience"

Buying our new Honda Civic SE was a very pleasant experience. We feel we got a great price on the new car. Steve was very knowledge when explaining all the new features in the car. He did this for us before we drove off the lot with the new car. Jason handled the paperwork and was also very professional and thorough when going through the many forms that were required to have completed to close the deal. All in all we had a wonderful experience buying our new car.

January 06, 2015

Thank you so much for the great review! It is great to hear we were able to give you such a positive car-buying experience. Jason exemplifies our commitment to customer service and I am glad he was able to help you. Please let us know if you have any questions or need anything else. Also, don’t forget to check out our Facebook page and Twitter feed for exclusive deals and updates from the dealership. Sincerely, Mike Freeman - GM

Shaoning
12/11/2014

"Good People"

I had my 2010 Honda Accord serviced there opn 11-15-2014. The young man who took my car for service was so sweet and honest--my wife thought her key didn't work, but he told us the key worked fine after he checked it. He even delivered a cup of hot chocolate to me when I was in the waiting room. He made me very happy that morning. When I came into the main hall, the lady receptionist gave me warm greetings. I met the representative ,Lucy Hu, who helped me a lot when I bought this car 4 years ago and we had a friendly brief chat. I saw a female service advisor kneeled down to clean up the trash on the floor in the waiting room. The girl cashiers were very nice too. Even the man(tall) who delivered my car at the end was also friendly---he ran to get my vehicle after he checked my document. Last year when I had my car serviced at MainLine Honda, they miscalculated the price at the beginning, but they corrected it afterwards even though I didn't notice it. The only thing was the 2 hour waiting time. However it was not their problem because it was a Saturday and I was pre-cautioned by the lady when I called to make this appointment. So far I do not have any complaints about MailLine Honda. Good people, good jobs.

Forgot to ask the names

December 15, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this excellent review. Customer satisfaction is our top priority, so we're very happy to hear that your service experience at Martin Main Line Honda went so well. If there's anything else we can assist you with, please let us know. We look forward to working with you again. Sincerely, Mike Freeman - GM

sbradrn
12/07/2014

"Truly pleasureable experience"

Yesterday we leased a Honda Accord EXL from Martin Main Line Honda. Joe Seker could not have been friendlier. Michael Salvo was warm, attentive, knowledgeable and a pleasure to deal with. Had a delightful experience with Gail in Finance. I highly recommend this dealership and would go there again in a heartbeat. Great team.

December 08, 2014

Your fantastic review is highly appreciated. Our team takes pride in their fast, friendly, and efficient customer service and we are ecstatic to hear that Joe and Michael could make you feel happy and satisfied with your Honda accord EXL and the service you have received. Please continue to visit us whenever you have questions, and we’ll continue to provide great experience. Happy driving! Sincerely, Mike Freeman - GM

Reviews of Michael Salvo