Masano Auto Retailers

About Masano Auto Retailers

smoles
2/25/2015

"Great Experience"

We worked with Jim Rosario and he was great. He was very informative, friendly, and helpful. We got a great deal on a fabulous car. We would definitely recommend Jim and Masano Autos.

Michele
2/10/2015

"Great car shopping experience ......"

Jim Rosario worked with us to get us the deal WE wanted. Will definitely recommend Masasona to all our friends. Thanks Jim for your Patience and staying late to help us.

FJ
2/10/2015

"Best car buying experience"

A+ experience with special recognition to Chris Karr and Shawn for their excellent service. Never happier with a car purchase. Chris was more than knowledgeable about Jeep I was interested in so that made it even easier to make my decision. Met my price, making good on fixing some things and even put some gas in it so I wouldn't have to get out in the awful weather! Top notch, I recommend to anyone. THANK YOU for renewing my faith in buying a car.

Chris Karr

coconutz247

"first class organization!!"

i bought a used ebay car from jim. first off, i don't know how he sold it so cheap. my next thought....what's wrong with it? absolutely nothing! my ford focus was as advertised. perfectly detailed inside and out. prompt, courteous, and friendly service . the paperwork was in order and i was out the door. then came the test. i drove it 1500 miles home. the thing drove like new. quiet, aligned. and everything worked. i am one happy camper. jim even went to the airport and recovered my cell phone i left in a rental car and sent it overnight to me in texas. i still don't know how he does it! thanks jim!!

jim rosario

Carol8
2/08/2015

"Fair, Honest, Friendly"

Phil Peterson was our car salesman this time around. This was our third car we bought at Masano. We purchased a used Nissan XTerra. Phil was friendly,fair,courteous,and helpful. He kept me up to date on the XTerra's work that was done. I feel he went above the normal salesman's job. I thank him for making this experience less stressful. He delivered as promised. He is an asset to the company and i hope to deal with him again in the future! No games, no lies,just straight forward. And their prices are fair. Also the work that was done was excellent! I would recommend this dealership for sure.

Phil Peterson

SLoane
1/23/2015

"Wonderful, stress-free experience"

The man who sold me our car, Jim Rosario, was wonderful. He was kind, helpful, and made me feel very comfortable. Jim and entire dealership were great to work with- no haggling, just strainght up, honest communication. While in the process of buying our car, a snowstorm hit and we had a family emergency. Jim was patient and understading in our need to delay the process a few days, which made the entire experience stress-free. I couldnt be happier with our 2012 Jetta Sportwagon :)

Monte10
1/11/2015

"Salesman was great"

My salesman, Jim Rosario, did an outstanding job.. I feel Jim did everything he could to help me with my any question I had.. As for the dealership itself the were not very flexible with the 2 request that I had before purchase.. I wanted them to replace the battery and also provide a second set of keys since the truck only came with one. I was shot down on both occasions but Jim offered to reimburse me for half of the cost of the keys .. I had an issue with the heating system the day after I purchased the truck and once it was fixed Jim personally drove the vehicle back to my home( by the way i live about 25 miles from the dealership.. Overall my experience was good .. As for my salesman, Jim Rosario, I think he was tremendous .

jenncharger
1/11/2015

"Awesome awesome "

Richard Nolt, was the best. Helped us out when no other dealership would. We bought a 2012 Chrysler town and country. My family is so happy. My husband and I couldn't be happier.

Richard Nolt

CQ
1/06/2015

"Best car buying experience I've had."

I went to Masano's with a particular car purchase in mind. The salesman, Richard Nolt, helped me immediately, answered all of my questions, no-pressure sales, and was very friendly and professional. I will definitely recommend Masano to others and go back there again.

Richard Nolt

tnatale9
11/19/2014

"Top Notch"

We were not in the position of buying a car, credit score not the best, money tight. Met with Pete Morrotto, he is the best!!! He is very honest and upfront. He was not pushy at all like some car dealer people are and could back up what he was saying. I was looking for an "as is" car, but after a long talk with Pete he was able to show us how to get a better, longer lasting car was possible. Payments within reason and I bought a '14 car with all the warranties. I hate buying cars, but I would definitely go back to Masano and I would definitely ask for Pete again. The sales manager Mike, was so great and helpful as well. Never owned a new car, LOVE my car!!!!

Pete Morrotto