Masano Auto Retailers

About Masano Auto Retailers

tnatale9
11/19/2014

"Top Notch"

We were not in the position of buying a car, credit score not the best, money tight. Met with Pete Morrotto, he is the best!!! He is very honest and upfront. He was not pushy at all like some car dealer people are and could back up what he was saying. I was looking for an "as is" car, but after a long talk with Pete he was able to show us how to get a better, longer lasting car was possible. Payments within reason and I bought a '14 car with all the warranties. I hate buying cars, but I would definitely go back to Masano and I would definitely ask for Pete again. The sales manager Mike, was so great and helpful as well. Never owned a new car, LOVE my car!!!!

Pete Morrotto

Trouty
9/23/2014

"Nicest car buying experience I've ever had."

The salesman ( Phil ) was very nice and knowledgeable throughout the whole experience. David Arndt was wonderful, he explained the warranty process thoroughly and professionally. I will recommend your dealership to anyone based on the service I received from your staff. Thank you very much Phil and David for everything.

Phil Peterson, David Arndt Jr.

Noah Weaver
9/17/2014

"Great Dealership"

had great experience no pressure sales took his time to answer all questions he was very friendly and experienced would go back for next purchase

maria.sosagarcia1
7/03/2014

"Excellent Service Team Effort"

Jim Rosario is always at his best. This is the 4th car from Masano and the service is Excellent. I share this with everyone.

Scotmann
6/25/2014

"To Hail and Back"

Like a great deal of other people in Berks County, my Jeep Patriot was totaled by the recent hail storm. I lost both taillights, my fog lights and most of the windshield and of course there was the golf-ball impressions covering the entire hood and roof. I looked a number of places and drove quite a few used cars, not having great expectations. I simply wanted a knock-around SUV to carry my musical equipment. My father had purchased his car from Jim Rosario at Masano and was thoroughly impressed, so he suggested I stop in. Beaten down by the search, I sluggishly yawned my way to the dealership. I've known Jimmy for years and was quickly put at ease and cheered up by his positive demeanor. I drove a rav4 and liked it. I was fully prepared to purchase when my dad found the Murano on the Masano website and said "why not check it out?" Needless to say it was very well maintained and cleaned up by the guys at the dealership and the deal and paperwork was handled so fluidly and in such a timely manner, I'm ECSTATIC about my dealings with Jimmy, Bruce and everyone at Masano! And I'll be happy to appear in another ad for them! Ha!

Dodgegirl84
6/05/2014

"My Masano experience."

Straight from the beginning of my car buying experience, Evan was a God send! He was the most respectful, helpful, knowledgeable, sales person I have ever dealt with. For the first time in my life, my salesman's number one priority was making me happy! Jon Richards worked so hard to get me the payment and rate that I needed. He wouldn't quit working until I was comfortable with everything. Overall, my Masano experience was a memorable one and I would recommend them in a heartbeat! However, it seemed to me that the sales team was spread thin and very overworked. As well as Jon Richards being the only special financing agent for all of the Masano Dealerships. Don't get me wrong, he is amazing at what he does, but in my opinion, they need to take some of the weight off of his shoulders and maybe hire a couple more people . A BIG THANK YOU TO EVAN AND JON!!!

Evan Sheeler, Jon Richards

jenamaze
5/02/2014

"Excellent Service, Awesome Salesman"

I had the most awesome experience with Evan S. It felt like he was my agent. I told him exactly what I wanted. He didnt try to persuade me to buy something I did not want. He didnt sugar coat things. He even came to work on his days off to show me vehicles. Evan is hard working and the nicest salesman I have ever encountered. He put up with my fussiness and I appreciate him for that.

Evan Sheeler

razztaz
4/16/2014

"Very good service and follow up even after the purchase."

I was very pleased with my experience at Masano's. I had driven a lot of cars over two weeks looking for a replacement vehicle. I thought I finally found a vehicle I wanted until I spoke to my salesmen and he discovered that there was a different vehicle (same year and model) coming in the following week. Ultimately I decided I wanted to see this other. The salesmen kept his word and notified me as soon as this vehicle arrived on site. I waited almost 2 weeks for this other vehicle to arrive, but it was well worth the wait. The vehicle appeared newly washed and cleaned when we arrived. I was very pleased with the rest of the process and dealings with the salesperson. I will admit, I had read a few bad reviews on the dealership after my first visit, so I was a little hesitant; however I did not experience any problems or concerns and would highly recommend the dealership to anyone in the market for a vehicle.

Phil Peterson

MissMaize
3/05/2014

""GREAT EXPERIENCE PURCHASING A CAR" Prior to..."

"GREAT EXPERIENCE PURCHASING A CAR" Prior to my visit to Masano Auto Retailers, I would have considered that statement an oxymoron. I would have rather eaten chocolate-covered grasshoppers, than negotiate the purchase of a car. However, working with Richard Nolt at Masano in Reading changed all of that. I drove almost 200 miles from Maryland to Reading to see two Cherokees that Masano had listed on Auto Trader. I originally spoke with Sandy who put in my touch with Richard. I'm glad she did. Richard had the two vehicles waiting for me. I really wanted them both, but had to decide on one. The test drive was easy and overall it was a "no pressure" experience. Richard explained everything to me and the transaction was smooth and we did not have to do a lot of back and forth with numbers. The price listed on the vehicle is the bottom line. There was no "funny business" once we started finalizing numbers. Richard and the Business Manager, David Arndt, explained everything clearly. The dealership even took care of the paperwork to register my car in Maryland. I highly recommend Masano as your first stop for your next vehicle purchase.

Richard Nolt, David Arndt, Sandy

Pflueger
2/11/2014

"Richard was fast and Accurate on all the details of the..."

Richard was fast and Accurate on all the details of the car purchase. Made us feel comfortable, even though our credit wasn't the best.

Richard Nolt