Masano Auto Retailers

About Masano Auto Retailers

About Masano Auto Retailers

irelandc82
3/29/2015

"Great Customer Service "

Our experience was great. Phil stayed in contact with us and made buying a vehicle quick and easy. Will definitely purchase from them again. Will refer other for sure.

Phil Peterson

acpro08251
3/25/2015

"Long drive but worth it"

Our salesman, Greg Wood, was very helpful and knowledgeable. My wife and I drove from south Jersey and we were a bit nervous that we were making a trip for nothing, but "Woody" made us feel very comfortable and he was very helpful. We knew which vehicle we wanted to look at and he made it very easy for us to come in, test drive it, and walk out with it quickly. He took the time to make both of us feel at ease with our purchase by explaining all the vehicle's features and their price was well below KBB value for the car. We were very happy with this transaction and we love our new car.

Greg Wood

pat
3/23/2015

"Really good experience"

Pete Morrotto to was extremely helpful through the entire process. He got me the price I wanted and explained everything to me about the car so I understood. He even went over the controls a second time before I left the lot. I felt very comfortable there and would recommend him to anyone. It was a very positive experience

Pete Morrotto

Lydia Carroll
3/15/2015

"truly blessed"

I was stuck in a bind with another car and Jim Rosario worked so hard to get me a better car with lower car payments. It's nice when someone truly is looking out for you and your family.

smoles
2/25/2015

"Great Experience"

We worked with Jim Rosario and he was great. He was very informative, friendly, and helpful. We got a great deal on a fabulous car. We would definitely recommend Jim and Masano Autos.

Michele
2/10/2015

"Great car shopping experience ......"

Jim Rosario worked with us to get us the deal WE wanted. Will definitely recommend Masasona to all our friends. Thanks Jim for your Patience and staying late to help us.

FJ
2/10/2015

"Best car buying experience"

A+ experience with special recognition to Chris Karr and Shawn for their excellent service. Never happier with a car purchase. Chris was more than knowledgeable about Jeep I was interested in so that made it even easier to make my decision. Met my price, making good on fixing some things and even put some gas in it so I wouldn't have to get out in the awful weather! Top notch, I recommend to anyone. THANK YOU for renewing my faith in buying a car.

Chris Karr

coconutz247

"first class organization!!"

i bought a used ebay car from jim. first off, i don't know how he sold it so cheap. my next thought....what's wrong with it? absolutely nothing! my ford focus was as advertised. perfectly detailed inside and out. prompt, courteous, and friendly service . the paperwork was in order and i was out the door. then came the test. i drove it 1500 miles home. the thing drove like new. quiet, aligned. and everything worked. i am one happy camper. jim even went to the airport and recovered my cell phone i left in a rental car and sent it overnight to me in texas. i still don't know how he does it! thanks jim!!

jim rosario

Carol8
2/08/2015

"Fair, Honest, Friendly"

Phil Peterson was our car salesman this time around. This was our third car we bought at Masano. We purchased a used Nissan XTerra. Phil was friendly,fair,courteous,and helpful. He kept me up to date on the XTerra's work that was done. I feel he went above the normal salesman's job. I thank him for making this experience less stressful. He delivered as promised. He is an asset to the company and i hope to deal with him again in the future! No games, no lies,just straight forward. And their prices are fair. Also the work that was done was excellent! I would recommend this dealership for sure.

Phil Peterson

SLoane
1/23/2015

"Wonderful, stress-free experience"

The man who sold me our car, Jim Rosario, was wonderful. He was kind, helpful, and made me feel very comfortable. Jim and entire dealership were great to work with- no haggling, just strainght up, honest communication. While in the process of buying our car, a snowstorm hit and we had a family emergency. Jim was patient and understading in our need to delay the process a few days, which made the entire experience stress-free. I couldnt be happier with our 2012 Jetta Sportwagon :)