Masano Auto Retailers

About Masano Auto Retailers

SLoane
1/23/2015

"Wonderful, stress-free experience"

The man who sold me our car, Jim Rosario, was wonderful. He was kind, helpful, and made me feel very comfortable. Jim and entire dealership were great to work with- no haggling, just strainght up, honest communication. While in the process of buying our car, a snowstorm hit and we had a family emergency. Jim was patient and understading in our need to delay the process a few days, which made the entire experience stress-free. I couldnt be happier with our 2012 Jetta Sportwagon :)

Monte10
1/11/2015

"Salesman was great"

My salesman, Jim Rosario, did an outstanding job.. I feel Jim did everything he could to help me with my any question I had.. As for the dealership itself the were not very flexible with the 2 request that I had before purchase.. I wanted them to replace the battery and also provide a second set of keys since the truck only came with one. I was shot down on both occasions but Jim offered to reimburse me for half of the cost of the keys .. I had an issue with the heating system the day after I purchased the truck and once it was fixed Jim personally drove the vehicle back to my home( by the way i live about 25 miles from the dealership.. Overall my experience was good .. As for my salesman, Jim Rosario, I think he was tremendous .

jenncharger
1/11/2015

"Awesome awesome "

Richard Nolt, was the best. Helped us out when no other dealership would. We bought a 2012 Chrysler town and country. My family is so happy. My husband and I couldn't be happier.

Richard Nolt

CQ
1/06/2015

"Best car buying experience I've had."

I went to Masano's with a particular car purchase in mind. The salesman, Richard Nolt, helped me immediately, answered all of my questions, no-pressure sales, and was very friendly and professional. I will definitely recommend Masano to others and go back there again.

Richard Nolt

tnatale9
11/19/2014

"Top Notch"

We were not in the position of buying a car, credit score not the best, money tight. Met with Pete Morrotto, he is the best!!! He is very honest and upfront. He was not pushy at all like some car dealer people are and could back up what he was saying. I was looking for an "as is" car, but after a long talk with Pete he was able to show us how to get a better, longer lasting car was possible. Payments within reason and I bought a '14 car with all the warranties. I hate buying cars, but I would definitely go back to Masano and I would definitely ask for Pete again. The sales manager Mike, was so great and helpful as well. Never owned a new car, LOVE my car!!!!

Pete Morrotto

Trouty
9/23/2014

"Nicest car buying experience I've ever had."

The salesman ( Phil ) was very nice and knowledgeable throughout the whole experience. David Arndt was wonderful, he explained the warranty process thoroughly and professionally. I will recommend your dealership to anyone based on the service I received from your staff. Thank you very much Phil and David for everything.

Phil Peterson, David Arndt Jr.

Noah Weaver
9/17/2014

"Great Dealership"

had great experience no pressure sales took his time to answer all questions he was very friendly and experienced would go back for next purchase

maria.sosagarcia1
7/03/2014

"Excellent Service Team Effort"

Jim Rosario is always at his best. This is the 4th car from Masano and the service is Excellent. I share this with everyone.

Scotmann
6/25/2014

"To Hail and Back"

Like a great deal of other people in Berks County, my Jeep Patriot was totaled by the recent hail storm. I lost both taillights, my fog lights and most of the windshield and of course there was the golf-ball impressions covering the entire hood and roof. I looked a number of places and drove quite a few used cars, not having great expectations. I simply wanted a knock-around SUV to carry my musical equipment. My father had purchased his car from Jim Rosario at Masano and was thoroughly impressed, so he suggested I stop in. Beaten down by the search, I sluggishly yawned my way to the dealership. I've known Jimmy for years and was quickly put at ease and cheered up by his positive demeanor. I drove a rav4 and liked it. I was fully prepared to purchase when my dad found the Murano on the Masano website and said "why not check it out?" Needless to say it was very well maintained and cleaned up by the guys at the dealership and the deal and paperwork was handled so fluidly and in such a timely manner, I'm ECSTATIC about my dealings with Jimmy, Bruce and everyone at Masano! And I'll be happy to appear in another ad for them! Ha!

Dodgegirl84
6/05/2014

"My Masano experience."

Straight from the beginning of my car buying experience, Evan was a God send! He was the most respectful, helpful, knowledgeable, sales person I have ever dealt with. For the first time in my life, my salesman's number one priority was making me happy! Jon Richards worked so hard to get me the payment and rate that I needed. He wouldn't quit working until I was comfortable with everything. Overall, my Masano experience was a memorable one and I would recommend them in a heartbeat! However, it seemed to me that the sales team was spread thin and very overworked. As well as Jon Richards being the only special financing agent for all of the Masano Dealerships. Don't get me wrong, he is amazing at what he does, but in my opinion, they need to take some of the weight off of his shoulders and maybe hire a couple more people . A BIG THANK YOU TO EVAN AND JON!!!

Evan Sheeler, Jon Richards