Maus Nissan

Joe Lucatra, Sales, Maus Nissan

Joe Lucatra

April 24, 2017

"We love Maus Nissan!"

- Danielle S. and Joel T.

Maus Nissan is a great dealership overall, they are not pushy, very friendly and they are willing to work with your budget as best as they can. We are now leasing 2 cars from here and Dixon was our salesman for both leases and we wouldn't want to go anywhere else! Dixon is knowledgeable, friendly, patient and made our overall leasing experience a great one - which is why we went right back to him when it was time for our second lease! Everyone at Maus remembers who we are and they are very personal with their customers. We plan to have a long lasting relationship with Maus and with Dixon as our preferred salesman. They treat us like family!

April 18, 2017

"my buying experience"

- billynyjets

Renee Lindley Sold me a new Nissan Sentra in 2015, I returned to her 2 years later to purchase a 2017 Nissan Ultima, she was very professional and kept all her promises to me, I would definitely recommend her to anyone who shopping for a new car

April 10, 2017

"Best Experience"

- Samantha Nickel

Very friendly people here! Unlike any other car dealership! Ronnie was my salesman and he definitely worked some magic getting everything I wanted in my 2017 Rouge.

Maus Nissan, New Port Richey, FL, 34652