Maus Nissan

Customer Relations Manager

November 26, 2016

"Great experience!"

- theresa57

Tom Dodge rocks! We love our new Nissan. We were treated fairly. There was no pressure to purchase more than we could afford. From start to finish our purchase was a positive experience. Thank you Tom!

November 26, 2016

"Sales Associate Great Customer Service"

- Germed Santiago

I'm in the market to purchase a car, I was recommended by a friend to come by to Maus Nissan and ask for a young man that helped me purchase my car, by the name of Dixon Iglesias. Not only did I purchase a car but I was so pleased with this young man's knowledge of the car makes and his hospitality and manners , I decided to send several of my friends down to Dixon so he can help them the way this pleasant young man helped me. Maus Nissan it was a pleasure working with Dixon he's a great and knowledgeable young man in your company. Thank you.

November 05, 2016

"Dishonest "

- Jfigueroa067

They are horrible liars and took advantage of my situation. I bought a car that was 30 miles shy of 30k. They offered this great warranty that I purchased so I wouldn't have to worry about anything in the future. Well come to find out once the car turned 30k it needed ALL THIS REQUIRED MAINTENANCE IN ORDER FOR THE WARRANTY TO BE VALID. It would have been nice if someone, anyone would have just let me know that when I purchased the car. Horrible experience, I would never recommend this place. You don't treat people that way.

Maus Nissan, New Port Richey, FL, 34652