Maus Nissan

3923 US Highway 19,
New Port Richey, Florida 34652
Maus Nissan Info
About Maus Nissan

Maus Nissan is a family-owned and -operated Nissan dealership serving the greater Tampa area. Our goal is to never lose your business over price! Our committed sales and service professionals offer many years of experience, industry knowledge and customer satisfaction. We look forward to serving you!

About Maus Nissan

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

TerryG
9/17/2016

"Joe Lucatra! Great help, Great salesman!"

My husband and I moved to Fl from the D.C. area 13 yrs ago. We have tried several times to buy from a dealer close to us. We live in Trinity. My Mother and in laws all live on the same street. None of us were ever able to get a good deal at any local dealerships, we always made the trip to Tampa, and just assumed we would always have to. My husband had heard good things about Maus, he wanted to check out the new Titan XD diesel pick up truck. I made an inquiry online and Joe Lucatra called me and answered all of my questions. My husband and I went the next day, Joe was friendly and very helpful. We actually had a lot of fun with Joe. Mike Lupica helped with some paperwork and was very friendly. Joe Migliaccio in finance was awesome explaining all the other options we could add to our warrenty. I can't believe we finally found a great dealership just 4 miles from our home. If you are looking for a Nissan go and see Joe Lucatra. We are so glad we did! Theresa and Tom Giakoumatos

Robert Gilbert
9/12/2016

"As advertised"

We came because of radio advertising on "The Captain's America" morning talk radio program on AM 860 - specifically, because the advertisement said that the dealer gave "employee pricing" to veterans. Our primary sales person, Wade Kohn, was a great help, allowing us to view the whole inventory, and then to drive as many as we liked - we drove two, and got in a third. We settled on a 2011 Buick LaCrosse, mostly because it was in very nice condition, and loaded with features we liked. It had one touched-up blemish in the paint, and Wade had his mentor, Sean Digley(?), look at it; Sean said that he believed their detail department could do some magic wih that small place on the side of the driver side rear bumper; we were pleased with that assurance. We were offered a very nice protection plan, included in the financing, and when we found a more competetiive rate of interest that the dealer first offered, the dealer found a way to not only match the rate, but beat it by 1/2 percent. We are very pleased.

Wade Kohn - 5 stars! - our primary sales person, not on the list?

Angry Customer
9/07/2016

"BUYERS BEWARE! Spot Delivery Scammers"

This is the worst dealership I have EVER worked with before!!!!! They lie to potential customers telling them that they will help them make the first couple monthly payments by giving them the first two months free and not to worry about the high monthly payment because you can "refinance" in 6 months as long as you pay every payment on time. ALL LIES! You can not "refinance" in 6 months, I couldn't even "refinance" one of my auto loans after making on time payments on time for 1 year! So, long story short, I helped my mom get into a vehicle only for them to call her two weeks later and say that the financing "fell through and she had to return the vehicle". After waiting a WEEK for them to "find" her trade in, they claim the loan wasn't approved because of a repo from 2010 on my credit........weird since I purchased a brand new car at 6% in 2013, purchased my husbands Jeep in 2015, and just bought myself a new Jeep with NO PROBLEM. The other story we were told is that the financing fell through because the bank that was giving us the loan "thought we were trading in my husbands Jeep and since we didn't they won't approve the loan because you can only have one loan with this bank per household". They also tried to tell us that the "sales people" who sold us the vehicle at their "tent sale" do not work for them and was a company that they hired to run it for them and they will not be using them again. (Basically tried to put the blame on some one else). HOWEVER, when we took the vehicle back, the "sales" guy we were working with WAS there and DOES work for them! (Yet again ANOTHER LIE) Also, they gave us a hard time giving us a "price" for the vehicle we were interested in, low balled my mom on her trade in, and then when we finally got a price for the vehicle I told them it's not worth that much and no finance company will approve it......they came back with a $7,000 price drop! RED FLAGS EVERYWHERE! We should have never signed any paperwork with them to begin with because I knew they were feeding us lies the entire time. But I am happy that they took the vehicle back, now we can go to where I just got my new vehicle and get my mom a great deal where she will not be lied to and taken advantage of! I know you might be excited and really want a car they might have, but do yourself a favor and WALK AWAY!! DO NOT listen to anything they tell you, they will say and promise you anything to get you to sign paperwork. Save yourself the headache and aggravation!

Murano owner
9/05/2016

"Salesman Bill Geiger made the sale!"

Had a very good experience dealing with Bill Geiger, never felt pressured. Overall great dealership and friendly staff. Aldo was also very good explaining the finance process, very positive. Francesca was upbeat and happy.

Bill Gieger

Ned612
9/01/2016

"Great dealer experience"

Great dealer experience. After visiting every Nissan dealer in a 30 mile radius, this was the best dealer experience we had. Ask for Andres (813-507-8214) as he was super helpful and friendly.

Andres

Mbt4728

"Very pleasant staff"

Nice staff, sales people very knowledgable & friendly, especially Kristine Herman. Took her time explaining everything to me, felt no pressure whoch was a nice change. Overall a great experience!

Kristine Herman

Happy2

"A pleasure"

Our salesman, Andres Bohorquez, was pleasant, patient, and actually listened to us. He was very knowledgeable and attentive. We ended up buying 2 cars. We would recommend him to our friends.

DO123

"Love my new car !"

I recently purchased a 2016 Versa , and I adore it ! Runs great , and the process was as quick and painless as possible . Andres was really dedicated and helpful, friendly and helped the process go and run smoothly . Everyone is super nice and they really show how much they care about their clients as well as their business.

Andres Vohorquez

kevin smith
8/29/2016

"Great all around dealership"

I met with Cameron and Mike, both great guys. There are no pushy sales here, they do want you in what you like and can afford. We went through all the numbers and one option was just not good for me and they came to that decision even before I said anything. These guys truly care about you and your situation. They do not want to make the easy sale and screw you over on your payments.

Cameron Caldwell

Margaret L.Morales
8/27/2016

"No clue"

Dealership responded. I didn't have any problems w/employees they were very corteous. Problem is with the DEALERSHIP. Whereas they claim they're giving you something (all verbal from their sales). Then you agree and sign their paperwork which NO ONE reviews with you the wording that takes most of what is given away. In other words there is no disclosure.

Otto