Maus Nissan

3923 US Highway 19,
New Port Richey, Florida 34652
Maus Nissan Info
About Maus Nissan

Maus Nissan is a family-owned and -operated Nissan dealership serving the greater Tampa area. Our goal is to never lose your business over price! Our committed sales and service professionals offer many years of experience, industry knowledge and customer satisfaction. We look forward to serving you!

About Maus Nissan

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

mike82346
6/15/2016

"A Shark Tank!"

I had a horrible experience there and I plan to name names. My Lady Friend went in there and told them her budget was approx $250/mth. 6 hours later at 8:30PM, she drives out with a $409/mth payment Sentra. Next morning we were there when the doors opened to try and replace the car with one she could afford. We were there 5 hours listening to their lies about the car already being funded (not true), fees they said were mandated to add (not true), insisted they could not swap the car (not true). I offered them $2000 as a "restocking fee" and they basically said "screw you" (she had only had the car 12 hours and 15 miles). After one of their finance guys slipped up and admitted that the car had not been funded yet, they acquiesced and agreed to swap the Sentra for a Versa. Then they had the nerve to tell us the monthly rate for the Versa was only $10 less than the Sentra even though there was nearly a $10k price difference.Using a Truecar quote for the Versa, I was finally able to get them to agree to a reasonable price (still $2000 higher than Tampa Dealer) but even then, they stuck it to her again at closing and bumped the interest rate 2% higher than 12 hours before. When you walk in the door they give you the big pitch about how they are a faith based, Christian business and then screw you over with their add on fees and high prices. The Sales Manager, Joe, is a typical high pressure salesman and the finance Manager, Jason is one of the biggest liars I have ever had the displeasure to meet. These guys get a charge out of taking advantage of people. If you do decide to enter this shark tank, make sure you have a Truecar quote in hand...and even that won't save you. The only person I met there that seemed to care was the Salesman, Tom. Beware of these clowns...I am disappointed that David Maus could not assemble a higher quality staff.

Maus Nissan responded to this review

June 28, 2016

Mr. Matthews, As we understand, our customer came in to look at pre-owned vehicles, but said she wouldn't want to pay the costs for a pre-owned vehicle. We told her we could probably get her into a new Sentra for around the same payments, and she signed up and was very pleased. The next morning, our customer did come back in and we had to tell that her that she could not return the car, there is no right to rescission, but we could do a collateral swap if she truly couldn’t afford the car. So that is what we did, and we went over all of the TrueCar pricing information. The difference in interest was explained before the customer went to Finance, as each vehicle has different incentives and is why we recommended the Sentra in the first place. We’re very sorry to hear of your disappointment with our dealership, however we did try our very best to help our customer make the best decision for the situation.

Stephen
6/13/2016

"Terrible service department"

First I would like to say that our experience with the sales department was solid and we are very happy with our 2013 Certified Used Nissan Murano. That's where the good stops. This dealership advertises FREE LIFETIME OIL CHANGES as a benefit to customers. When I took my vehicle in to have the oil changed I was shocked to learn that if I don't have their service department complete all recommended work then the "FREE" oil changes cease to exist. This means that what is said to be a benefit to the customer is actually intended to benefit a service department that can't attract enough business in an honorable way such as satisfying the customers they serve. Instead they attempt to extort people into paying them for work. I overheard a service writer tell an older gentleman that even though there was no issue, it was recommended that he change his spark plugs and they could do this for $299. Outrageous!!! Finally, when I asked how to upgrade the navigation if I purchase the upgrade online from Nissan I was told they didn't know and I should "google it". In closing, I would recommend the Murano if it fits your needs. We really like the car. Just DON"T BUY IT FROM MAUS!!!

Maus Nissan responded to this review

June 14, 2016

Dear Customer, We’re very sorry to hear of your disappointment with our service department. Unfortunately, by Nissan’s standards and as stated in the Lifetime Oil Change Agreement, all Nissan-recommended work must be performed at the dealership to receive lifetime oil changes. Again, we apologize for any disappointment, but our dealership must abide by Nissan's guidelines.

Teacher331
6/10/2016

"Patient and Understanding"

After walking off a competitors lot due to being ignored, I was pleasantly greater by Rebecca moments after arriving. She took the time to really get to know my needs and wants in a new car. I ended up purchasing the very first car she showed me, a 2015 Rogue SL. I love my new car and am so thankful of the time she took to make my buying experience as easy as possible. I will so return to Maus Nissan in the future. Everyone is friendly and does a great job of making you feel welcome.

GatorGrad
6/05/2016

"Pleasantly surprised"

I recently purchased a 2015 Altima from Maus Nissan and was lucky to have worked with Rebecca Whelan. She was patient and provided answers and solutions to my questions. I walked away with a good feeling knowing I could contact her with any problems or future concerns. The finance guys were equally easy to work with.

CaptMattBruceRet
6/03/2016

"Maus Nissan leasing..."

Maus Nissan is absolutely the BEST Dealership I have ever had the pleasure of doing business with! They are VERY professional, VERY friendly & reaaly CARE about their customers! I will go nowhere else for my vehicle needs... Capt Matt Bruce - St Petersburg

Mkelly319
6/03/2016

"Awesome Experience!"

The entire Dealership was very professional. Rebecca even brought my paperwork to my work. I highly recommend them as a pleasant and fun place to buy a car. And I really got a super deal on my car. Thank You Rebecca! Marlon

emacjr23
5/31/2016

"Excellent staff!"

I personally have had 2 great experiences at Maus Nissan! For that reason, I will NEVER buy a car anywhere else! My sales rep was Kevin Leon and boy was he great! Awesome place!

Charity1981
5/15/2016

"New purchase "

I'm extremely happy with Maus Nissan and the employees that work there! They made me feel comfortable. I have been telling everyone about them and have sent a few of my friends there. Thank you, Maus Nissan!

Kyle
5/15/2016

"Excellent "

The service and sales reps at this dealership are amazing. They worked very hard to get me into a nice vehicle for my family. I truely appreciate them all. Every single person I met was very friendly, professional, not pushy, yet informative. I actually llok forward to purchasing another vehicle from them very soon.

Xander 2016
5/14/2016

"Nissan Rouge suv"

I cant say it enough,About Otto our sales person.He didnt hassle us he answered our questions he explained everything inside out of the suv.Otto was pleasant friendly,polite Mr Otto went above and beyond the call.Im glad you where our sales person thank you Otto.Our service was great ,calm.enjoyable.You gave us the time to dicuss what we wanted to do. Thank You Mr Otto.

Mr Otto Villallta

Chase Hite

Finance Director

Reviews of Jason Rowland
Jason Rowland

Reviews of David  Maus Jr.
David Maus Jr.