Maus Nissan

Mike Lupica

September 15, 2017

"Great!"

- Angel Goldsby

My dealer and the company as a whole was more than willing to help me get into the car that fit my needs and exceeded. Very friendly and definitely true to their modo.

Trevor Gorhan

September 14, 2017

"title of my review, Wow!"

- Neftali

Simple impressed by the fantastic service. From the moment I arrived to the time I departed, I was attended with enthusiasm and intelligence. I will return!

Anyela Martinez

September 13, 2017

"WHATEVER IT TAKES !"

- Sciencefanatic1642

Trevor Gorhman went to bat for me and got me an amazing deal quickly. He took and extended test drive ( 2 actually ) to bring my wife the car so she wasn't hassled with disrupting nap time with our baby. He fought for my best price to close as quick as possible. And he got as close as a salesman can get without the administration authority of a manager.!He is young , a little green , but he most importantly he was just very honest . It was nice to deal with a real human instead of a sales robot. He respected my space when I needed a day or two to think it over and replied quickly to my emails when I needed information. That is truly rare. I have bought several cars and almost every salesmen fall into a few categories and he was unique. More importantly than anything else he respected my time and my finances. Sean Ginley was very flexible and listened to my points during the negotiation. He worked with the fact that I had other offers in my email box and he aggressively got me the buy it price. No back and forth, my research told me what a good price was and he was well under it. No manager wants to compare deals and risk losing a customer over a few hours of frustration and haggling , so he prevented that by giving me a great price FAST. He also was "beyond fair" about the trade in price. I had 3 offers and he beat them by over a grand , wether I purchased his car or not, I had a good offer and he beat it so we could move on and get things DONE. He sought first to understand, rather than to first be understood. Listened before talking. Aldo was a detailed finance specialist, I could tell he had a few years of experience, and he got me an AMAZING rate ( 3.5 ) even when usaa only offered me 5.25. He was detailed but not pushy. Smart , but most finance personnel are. I am a math teacher and he could keep up with me with mental math... Most people can't. And finally the general manager, who I cannot remember the name of , accepted a deal that wasn't as fair as it should've been. I held back some infor. When I was trying to negotiate hard , and he honored the deal even though I pushed too far. He was honest and straightforward, even when I tried to play a pricing game... Rarely do I feel like dealerships lose money on trades and sales, but I think they did on mine, just to close the deal. It is possible they did it to get some good online reviews / friends of mine to come in / etc ... etc,... but the long story is, The staff at MAUS NISSAN truly did work by their owners slogan because they do "whatever it takes "

Sean Ginley