Maus Nissan

Savannah Maus, Inventory Manager, Maus Nissan

Savannah Maus

Inventory Manager

June 24, 2017

"Nothing short of amazing service!"

- Brittk

Rebecca and the maus nissan dealership were absoulety amazing. I can't even put into words how amazing my experience there was today. They did everything they possibly could to get me into a brand new vehicle. I'll never go anywhere else in the future! Thank you guys so so much!!!

Rebecca Lafferty
Aldo Rrethatakaj

June 24, 2017

" Simple and fast! "

- 2017 Murano

Rebecca was a very professional sales associate! She was very knowledgeable of the products and answered all my questions with ease and made my shopping experience at Maus Nissan one of the best I've ever had! I look forward to working with Rebecca in the future on my next new/used car purchase .

Rebecca Lafferty
Jason Rowland

June 16, 2017

"Wonderful Experience with Ronnie Scicli and everyone I met."

- Donna Hannigan

As soon as I pulled in Ronnie Scicli introduced his self and Welcomed me. He search the lot and brought several cars around for me to test drive. Ronnie did this all in the rain, he got totally wet and never complained or even acted the least bit upset. He was so informative and took my (Clunker) as trade and got me a Great deal. Everyone I met and saw was awesome... I will highly recommend Maus Nissan ... As a salesman, I definitely Recommend Ronnie. Scicli.

Tom Dodge