Maxon Hyundai-Mazda

2329 US Highway 22 W,
Union, New Jersey 07083
Maxon Hyundai-Mazda Info
About Maxon Hyundai-Mazda

Our Goal, Is to provide all of our customers with an automotive ownership and service experience that exceeds their expectations in an Honest, Friendly and Professional environment. We want to keep you as a customer for life... WWW.YesMaxon.com SALES Hours are: Monday through Friday: 9am - 9 pm Saturday: 9am - 9pm Sunday: Closed SERVICE Hours are: Monday through Friday: 7am - 7pm Saturday: 8am - 5pm Sunday: Closed

About Maxon Hyundai-Mazda

Saturday Closed

Jerry P.
4/14/2015

"Very good experience"

Quickly addressed my needs and requirements and put together a very acceptable deal. Very helpful handling my Accord that needed to be turned in. Overall very good experience.

Fred

GAFERINA
4/01/2015

"Go To Maxon And See Mathieu St. Pierre"

This is my 3rd car with Salesman Mathieu and Finance Guru John Matos. I started out in an Accent and am now riding in a Sonata Limited. They work hard to make sure you are in a car you love and at a price you can afford. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

John Matos

Maxon Hyundai-Mazda responded to this review

April 02, 2015

We thank you for continued loyalty to Maxon and we hope you are enjoying your new vehicle Donna DeLaura Maxon Auto Group

patricia26
3/23/2015

"My 2015 Hyundai Tucson Car Purchase"

A great car buying experience.................my 2015 Hyundai Tucson was the 7th car purchased or leased from this dealership. Thanks to my Salesman, Michael Fischer, for making this a "seamless" process. Would recommend MAXON to anyone looking for a new or used car.

Kevin
3/21/2015

"Attempting to lease"

As fate would have it, I ended up at Maxon Hyundai after my end of the month lease was toed in with a flat tire. Attempting to purchase a new Hyundai at Maxon was an experience I would envision when trying to buy a car 25 years ago. Unprofessional, complete lack of product knowledge, high pressure, and outright deception in an effort to exploit a customer. Perhaps, they thought I was an easy target since my vehicle was towed in and my lease was coming to an end at the end of the month. Certainly, I don't know if there was anyone more in need of getting a new car than myself. The salesmen didn't know or was simply misleading about what lease rates were available on the price they were quoting, attempted to lie about the price of the vehicle and the lease ad they were currently running, and tried to sneak a $500 etch charge on the car. When it came to details about the lease such as residual, buyout and deposition fee, his information was completely incorrect or misleading. Although still tries to pressure me into taking the car without doing any paperwork. I guess they were hoping I would get attached to the new vehicle and then give me the classic payment bump when I returned the next day. During this time he tells me the tire I needed to fix my car would not be available until the next day now. When my patience could no longer tolerate this experience, I told him I would rather pay the money to get my car fixed and hand the lease back in then get a car there. The fool proceeds to call me back a few hours later that afternoon and offer me a price for 50$ less a month and tells me if I don't at least pick my car up that afternoon they will have it towed since I did not set up an appointment for the odometer statement disclosure paperwork. At this point his apparent threat was comical, I guess he thought I was just leaving it as a lease end and forgot they were servicing it for me. (Which if I challenged would have probably been within my right to do anyway as a Hyundai lease customer) I ignored the threat and asked him why the sudden drop in payment, he responds by telling me his manager really wants to sell the car. So, I asked him why he did not want to sell the car 2 hours ago? He stammered a bit and I said alright buddy don't call about his car again. I'd avoid this dealership like the plague when attempting to buy a car. In fairness to the company, service did take care of my tire and did seem genuinely concerned in helping me, just don't go into the sales building without expecting to have an icky feelings when leaving.

salesmen and manager

Maxon Hyundai-Mazda responded to this review

April 08, 2015

We apologize for your negative experience. At Maxon Hyundai-Mazda, we are committed to fair, honest car buying and servicing experiences. We hold ourselves to the highest of customer satisfaction. We carry a 4.7 out of 5 or 92% rating with DealerRater which shows we strive for customer satisfaction. Your car was towed in with a flat and your lease was up at the end of the month. You were inquiring about a new lease. During the process of the sale, you removed the plates from your vehicle unbeknownst to our staff. There is a process for a lease returns and the process never occurred because you stated the vehicle was in service. You stated you had to speak with your father about the lease prices. At some point, you were picked up and left the dealership. We called you and told you to pick up your "lease return" after we had repaired your tire. We value our customers and truly appreciate the time to share your opinions. Please contact us at your earliest convenience so we may fully understand your grievances and work to change your opinion of our dealership. Again, thank you for taking the time to write this review. We look forward to hearing from you." Anthony Terrezza GM Maxon Auto Group 908-851-5500

eram
3/10/2015

"Highly recommended!"

I have been doing business with Maxon for many years. My most recent purchase was March 2015 and my experience was no less stellar than in the past. I have purchased 3 cars from Maxon and 2 family members also purchased from Maxon. When you go to a dealership you want fair pricing, knowledgeable staff, great inventory selection and excellent personalized service. At Maxon they provide ALL of that, ALL of the time. My most recent purchase was handled by Michael Fischer. He took time to find out what I needed and made the right suggestions. Michael was also very informative in explaining technical aspects and features in a simple and concise manner. He took time after the purchase to demonstrate all the features in the car (setting up bluelink, blue tooth, entertainment etc). Servicing at Maxon has also always been performed at excellent standards. I wholeheartedly suggest and recommend Maxon for your auto needs, you will leave as happy as I always have.

mromanwhite
3/08/2015

"Service"

I having been dealing with Maxon since 2013. I purchased a Mazda cx5 the first year it was made, I knew I was in for a good experience when my salesman spent up to 30 minutes with me at pick up helping set my stations and hook my blue tooth up for my 30 minute ride home. Although I live 10 minutes from another Mazda dealer I continue to make the drive to Maxon for services every few months. The guys are nice, my car is clean when done being serviced and the bagels and coffee are fresh too! I highly recommend Maxon if you are in the market for a reliable reasonably priced vehicle.

Jgjavier1228@ail.com
2/05/2015

"Great experience"

At Maxxon I felt welcome from the minute I walked in, they made me feel like they really want to work with you, they introduced me to my sales consultant (Orhan ) and he made my purchase experience so pleasent that I felt like I was dealing with a close relative, he not only worked with me on the best option possible but I know that he actually work with me as a close friend that's looking out for your pocket, I must say Thank you Orhan you deserve not 5 but 10 stars and thank you to all the staff at Maxxon you guys are great.. What are you waiting for people go get your new vehicle from them and remember to ask for Orhan..

Orhan Orho

jd
1/22/2015

"Exceptional Service"

Absolutely a super experience from entering the dealership to closing the deal. And on top of that, the follow up was tremendous. Friendly, professional, awesome integrity and great pricing all matched with speed, attention to detail and taking the time to answer all the questions. Family loved the experience, and we are very happy with our car. Look forward to shopping there again and telling all my friends and business associates! JD Manager Airport Operations United Airlines Newark Liberty Intl Newark, NJ

Anthony Terrezza, John Matos

chuckfinley
1/15/2015

"Very Pleased !"

Reggie was our salesperson....did not pressure us and had all the answers to our questions. There was another salesman who spoke to us also.....can't remember his name but very nice, gave us useful info too. Michael Fischer helped in locating the car we wanted. He's a down to earth, friendly guy. Gio Kadi was terrific, he handled the finance part and has a great sense of people and humor as well. Everyone there was friendly and helpful !

Gio Kadi who dealt with finances.

Chimneyguy
1/07/2015

"Great salesman and pricing"

Purchased a chrysler town and country and the process was smooth from beginning to end. The price was right the sales team was very knowledgeable. I was very please with the way my purchase was handled and i love my purchase.

Mike casuilli