Maxon Hyundai-Mazda

Fred Fiero

April 25, 2017

"Great Experience"

- Shore happy

Second car we bought here.. Our salesman both times was Rico..it's such an unbelievable pleasure to deal with someone who is so knowledgeable, polite and professional. As others have noted..it doesn't look that big until you get in the back. Large selection of vehicles and prices to choose from. Anthony, Fran and Gio..all awesome We ended up with a Tuscon Turbo. The vehicle we bought is roomy and very comfortable with some cool options like the new panorama sunroof...We are very happy at the great price and for the hassle free experience for such a loaded vehicle.

April 21, 2017

"Amazing experience, every time!"

- DELVALLE.PARTNER Verified Customer

Great dealership! Reggie is the best to work with, patient, funny and most importantly always working out a great deal for us with every car we purchased with him!

April 20, 2017

"Best car purchase ever"

- shanntaphillips Verified Customer

Rico was a big help from start to finish. I told all my friends and family about him and if they looking to buy a car to go to him. My Co Worker just told me she just went to hi,s and got her new car after I told her about my car and how he don't pressure you into buying a car. Rico and the finance guy are the absolute best. It can't get no better then them. I'm a very happy customer.

New 2016 Hyundai Sonata, $23518