Maxon Hyundai-Mazda

2329 US Highway 22 W,
Union, New Jersey 07083
Maxon Hyundai-Mazda Info
About Maxon Hyundai-Mazda

Our Goal, Is to provide all of our customers with an automotive ownership and service experience that exceeds their expectations in an Honest, Friendly and Professional environment. We want to keep you as a customer for life... WWW.YesMaxon.com SALES Hours are: Monday through Friday: 9am - 9 pm Saturday: 9am - 9pm Sunday: Closed SERVICE Hours are: Monday through Friday: 7am - 7pm Saturday: 8am - 5pm Sunday: Closed

About Maxon Hyundai-Mazda

Saturday Closed

Jayandneeks
8/01/2015

"New what I wanted"

Rico was parient and showed us all the cars we wanted to see. After some negotiating, (typical) we settled on what I wanted to pay.

Nicole2282
7/31/2015

"Great Service!"

My sales person Rico was absolutely amazing helping me purchase my 2015 Hyundai Senata. He really took the time to break everything down and explain it in full detail. He was personable and really knew what he was talking about. Thank you for a great experience Rico. I would definitely reccommend Maxon to friends and family.

BRYANSPEAK
7/30/2015

"Stress-Free"

This was the most positive vehicle purchase experience I have ever had. Kudos to Maxon Hyundai. I hope my first maintenance experience will be the same.

lisa50
7/26/2015

"excellent experience"

Just purchased a 2015 Sonata. Second vehicle I got at this dealership. Rico was wonderful. He took good care of me from the minute I walked in until I drove the car off the lot. Rico was informative without being too pushy or overbearing. He listened to my needs and delivered. The other sales people were very friendly too. Very happy with the deal.

Smilie
7/25/2015

"Great Experience... Very Happy!"

Just bought a Hyundai Elantra Limited and couldn't be happier with the purchase. Rico was awesome and made the experience a fantastic one. He really took care of us and we were incredibly impressed with his knowledge and honesty. Edwin was also extremely helpful and extremely friendly. Didn't feel at all pressured... We would recommend Maxon Hyundai-Mazda to anyone looking for a car.

jkanef33
7/23/2015

"No hassles, pleasant experience"

We started out with Kenny, who was happy to show us around the lot. We saw the exact car we wanted and he immediately went to work and gave us an unbelievable deal. During the test drive we noticed a small issue with one of the tires which was remedied within a day, but other than that we had zero problems. The day we took delivery we worked with Rico. He happily answered every single question we had and worked quickly, yet thoroughly, in order to make the last steps of our purchase as pleasant and seamless as possible. The finance manager, like the salesmen, didn't try to pressure us into any extras or add-ons and was more than happy to move on from there and get the paperwork signed without any problems.

Kenneth Kilpatrick

LUPUSHOR
7/15/2015

"Great experience"

Matt was fantastic! Quickly got through the options, found the perfect match, did not try to push something that I didn't need. Swiftly in and out of the showroom, with a great deal and the car i wanted.

MISSGZS
7/15/2015

"ok"

I had a great experience at Maxon Hyundai. Mr Cummings was very upfront and very helpful. He explained every car I looked at in full details. The only thing that I didn't like was the wait during the processing of paperwork It was too long.

LLEWIS0802
7/10/2015

"Excellent sales person"

If you are looking to deal with an honest individual you need to deal with Rico at maxxon. He didn't try to push a car or deal on me and let me make my own decisions.

CANITELLYOU
7/08/2015

"Amazing"

I must say that from the minute I left, until the minute I walked out, everyone I dealt with was extremely friendly and courteous. Davidson, my salesperson, was knowledgeable and patient with me, as I was new to some of the features in this vehicle, so he had to explain many things to me in detail; he was probably the best salesperson I have every dealt with and it was a pleasure working with him. Rico, who was not even my salesperson, heard me say I had a headache, and shortly thereafter came over with a bottle of water and advil, which really surprised me and made me feel valued. John in finance was also a pleasure to work with. He explained all of the paperwork to me before having me sign anything, and went through any additional services, I may be interested in. I will definitely be recommending Maxon to friends and using them for future vehicle purchases. I think everyone does an amazing job in showing each and every customer that they are important.

Reviews of Rico Badillo