Maxon Hyundai-Mazda

Maxon Hyundai-Mazda

Call
Maxon Hyundai-Mazda Info
About Maxon Hyundai-Mazda

Our Goal, Is to provide all of our customers with an automotive ownership and service experience that exceeds their expectations in an Honest, Friendly and Professional environment. We want to keep you as a customer for life... WWW.YesMaxon.com SALES Hours are: Monday through Friday: 9am - 9 pm Saturday: 9am - 9pm Sunday: Closed SERVICE Hours are: Monday through Friday: 7am - 7pm Saturday: 8am - 5pm Sunday: Closed

About Maxon Hyundai-Mazda

Saturday Closed

"better second time around"

Absolutely the best sales person. Very nice and professional. Did not pressure at all and gave what he thought would fit my needs best. Dino in finance also worked diligently to get us a deal.. THANK YOU GUYS. This is my second time buying a car there and this experience was by far the best!!

Dino

"Great buying experience."

This has to be one of the best car buying experiences I've had. There was no type of pressure and they were very friendly. Jahmel and Dino made me feel like family. I will definitely be going back to this dealership for future vehicles and will also be referring my friends and family. I give this dealer a 5 star overall!!!

Dino Abragao

"stereotypes arent true"

deciding on a new car is never easy and the thought of dealing with an aggressive car salesman even tougher. sorry but stereotypes are true,or so i thought. unlike other car dealerships i went to,i found maxon the best experience. mike fischer was friendly, asked you pertinent questions you might not think of asking and just a relaxed atmosphere there. they even have a great coffee maker........so dont be concerned about the dealership experience and ask for mike.....

"Not like other dealerships"

I always dread having to replace my cars but not anymore. Mike Fischer and the entire staff at Maxon brought respect to the experience of buying a car. Respect for me, my intelligence and my time. No run around or doublespeak. I will be back and i will recommend Maxon to my friends.

"This is the place to buy a car, Michael Fischer is your man"

Let me begin by saying I met Michael for the first time when I walked into the dealership. So no nepotism. Just plain service and savings. I had shopped other Mazda dealerships and found the service sub par, the integrity of the people who helped me questionable, and the pricing non-negotiable. Michael was a breath of fresh air. No BS, no hard sell, just the facts and hard work to get me the best price possible on my trade-in and bottom line on my Mazda 6 purchase. I love my new car and perhaps what I love most is I feel like I was dealing with a reputable, intelligent sales representative of Maxon who was actually working for me, not for making the deal. His knowledge about the vehicle was spot on and his desire to ensure I knew the car top to bottom before I drove it off the lot was impressive. I have had so many shady dealings with car salesman and car dealers that I feel like I have to share my experience so that other can avoid the aggravation I suffered before finding Maxon, and Michael.

"Best experience we've had, we felt like friends by the time "

We had been to other dealerships prior to coming to Maxon und some (Sansone esp.) to be pushy and rude. Our son and daughter-in-law to be had met Michael Guaman earlier on and thought he was great, kind, not pushy and suggested we all go together to purchase our new cars. We were both in the market for 2014 Santa Fe Sport. We dealt with Michael as well as Rico Badillo who was just awesome. They made our visit so pleasurable that they sold us 2 new Santa Fe's that night. I would definitely recommend Maxon dealership and the sales reps that we did business with to anyone looking for a vehicle even though we live in Pennsylvania, Thank you!

"Great service and great price"

Bought the car from Maxon. They were very quick and the whole process was very seamless. Jahmel was very helpful through out the process and very thorough.

"Great Customer Service"

I went into this dealership a little skeptical because of past experiences at other dealerships and i was very happy with the level of customer service i received at Maxon Hyundai. Not only was my sales person Mike Guaman great, so was my overall experience at this dealership. I highly recommend this dealership and my salesperson to everyone.

"The Dealership that will never turn you down"

The people who works here are the best of all the dealership I have been through. Especially to the sales associate who never left me and my family alone (Reggie Trail). The people who works here will never look into your pocket but rather they will listen and feel your upside down. Reggie was able to find a way towards the new car for my daughter that we looking for with a great deal. I will definitely recommend this dealership with my two thumbs up.

"Great Customer Experience"

Overall, every employee I came into contact with had great customer service! Mr.Pierre was very informative as I made my selection & helped with all of my concerns.

Reviews of Michael Fischer