Maxon Hyundai-Mazda

Scott Hickey

Fred Fiero, Sales Manager, Maxon Hyundai-Mazda

Fred Fiero

December 04, 2016

"Dealer Rate, to share my exoerience, thank you. I will tell my friends and family."

- rogerscrl Verified Customer

My experience was excellent, and I would tell my friend and family, about Maxon Hyundai thank you, the sales people are very helpful, they are always smiling, and go out of there way to be helpful, I am so proud to be part of the team.

December 02, 2016

"The Best !!"

- migaveli18 Verified Customer

Omar is a great sales man he is Professoinal . He is the best !!! I appreciate his help on helping me choose a great car. I will definitely return back to Maxon when it's time for me to change my car again and I will have Omar help choose my next car . Thanks Omar

December 02, 2016

"Great Experience"

- junior8821 Verified Customer

I was please with my experience at Maxon. Michael McGovern was a professional and knowledgeable of the vehicle I purchased and very helpful in the days following. I will recommend Maxon and Michael.

New 2016 Hyundai Accent, $17036