Maxon Hyundai-Mazda

Maxon Hyundai-Mazda
Call
Maxon Hyundai-Mazda Info
About Maxon Hyundai-Mazda

Our Goal, Is to provide all of our customers with an automotive ownership and service experience that exceeds their expectations in an Honest, Friendly and Professional environment. We want to keep you as a customer for life... WWW.YesMaxon.com SALES Hours are: Monday through Friday: 9am - 9 pm Saturday: 9am - 9pm Sunday: Closed SERVICE Hours are: Monday through Friday: 7am - 7pm Saturday: 8am - 5pm Sunday: Closed

About Maxon Hyundai-Mazda

Saturday Closed

"This is the place to buy a car, Michael Fischer is your man"

Let me begin by saying I met Michael for the first time when I walked into the dealership. So no nepotism. Just plain service and savings. I had shopped other Mazda dealerships and found the service sub par, the integrity of the people who helped me questionable, and the pricing non-negotiable. Michael was a breath of fresh air. No BS, no hard sell, just the facts and hard work to get me the best price possible on my trade-in and bottom line on my Mazda 6 purchase. I love my new car and perhaps what I love most is I feel like I was dealing with a reputable, intelligent sales representative of Maxon who was actually working for me, not for making the deal. His knowledge about the vehicle was spot on and his desire to ensure I knew the car top to bottom before I drove it off the lot was impressive. I have had so many shady dealings with car salesman and car dealers that I feel like I have to share my experience so that other can avoid the aggravation I suffered before finding Maxon, and Michael.

"Best experience we've had, we felt like friends by the time "

We had been to other dealerships prior to coming to Maxon und some (Sansone esp.) to be pushy and rude. Our son and daughter-in-law to be had met Michael Guaman earlier on and thought he was great, kind, not pushy and suggested we all go together to purchase our new cars. We were both in the market for 2014 Santa Fe Sport. We dealt with Michael as well as Rico Badillo who was just awesome. They made our visit so pleasurable that they sold us 2 new Santa Fe's that night. I would definitely recommend Maxon dealership and the sales reps that we did business with to anyone looking for a vehicle even though we live in Pennsylvania, Thank you!

"Great service and great price"

Bought the car from Maxon. They were very quick and the whole process was very seamless. Jahmel was very helpful through out the process and very thorough.

"Great Customer Service"

I went into this dealership a little skeptical because of past experiences at other dealerships and i was very happy with the level of customer service i received at Maxon Hyundai. Not only was my sales person Mike Guaman great, so was my overall experience at this dealership. I highly recommend this dealership and my salesperson to everyone.

"The Dealership that will never turn you down"

The people who works here are the best of all the dealership I have been through. Especially to the sales associate who never left me and my family alone (Reggie Trail). The people who works here will never look into your pocket but rather they will listen and feel your upside down. Reggie was able to find a way towards the new car for my daughter that we looking for with a great deal. I will definitely recommend this dealership with my two thumbs up.

"Great Customer Experience"

Overall, every employee I came into contact with had great customer service! Mr.Pierre was very informative as I made my selection & helped with all of my concerns.

"Ready to serve with a great atmosphere!"

I came in to get my oil changed. While my car was being serviced I visited my sales associate Carlos and left with a 2015 Genesis, that I love! I received more than I expected thanks to Carlos and I'm happy.

"Best Dealership In NJ"

Great workers, never pressured and always there to help!!! i have purchased several cars with Maxon and was even able to get my son his first car and of course Maxon was there to help as always!!! Keep up the great work.

"Best experience at a dealership ever!!!"

I've gone to a lot of dealerships over the years and Maxon Defiantly stands out. Most dealers say they will not pressure you but once your there you find out fast that is not the case. Maxon Hyundai was by far the least pressured I have ever been in a dealer My salesman worked hard to get me a good deal on a new car and explained everything to a t. By far THE BEST EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD AT A CAR DEALERSHIP!!!!

"I love my new car and I have Reggie to thank..."

I wasn't looking to purchase a car that day. I was just looking to see what my options were on a holiday weekend. Reggie made my day. He was friendly and professional. He's knowledgeable on his product and inventory. He showed me a few different options and worked a deal that I couldn't refuse. He listened and gave me all the bells and whistles I was looking for in a practical and affordable car. I felt like he was looking out for me not just trying to sell me something. I love my new car and I have Reggie to thank for it. I will definitely refer people to Maxxon Hyundai because of him.

Rico Badillo