Maxon Hyundai-Mazda

Maxon Hyundai-Mazda
Call
Maxon Hyundai-Mazda Info
About Maxon Hyundai-Mazda

Our Goal, Is to provide all of our customers with an automotive ownership and service experience that exceeds their expectations in an Honest, Friendly and Professional environment. We want to keep you as a customer for life... WWW.YesMaxon.com SALES Hours are: Monday through Friday: 9am - 9 pm Saturday: 9am - 9pm Sunday: Closed SERVICE Hours are: Monday through Friday: 7am - 7pm Saturday: 8am - 5pm Sunday: Closed

About Maxon Hyundai-Mazda

Saturday Closed

"The Dealership that will never turn you down"

The people who works here are the best of all the dealership I have been through. Especially to the sales associate who never left me and my family alone (Reggie Trail). The people who works here will never look into your pocket but rather they will listen and feel your upside down. Reggie was able to find a way towards the new car for my daughter that we looking for with a great deal. I will definitely recommend this dealership with my two thumbs up.

"Great Customer Experience"

Overall, every employee I came into contact with had great customer service! Mr.Pierre was very informative as I made my selection & helped with all of my concerns.

"Ready to serve with a great atmosphere!"

I came in to get my oil changed. While my car was being serviced I visited my sales associate Carlos and left with a 2015 Genesis, that I love! I received more than I expected thanks to Carlos and I'm happy.

"Best Dealership In NJ"

Great workers, never pressured and always there to help!!! i have purchased several cars with Maxon and was even able to get my son his first car and of course Maxon was there to help as always!!! Keep up the great work.

"Best experience at a dealership ever!!!"

I've gone to a lot of dealerships over the years and Maxon Defiantly stands out. Most dealers say they will not pressure you but once your there you find out fast that is not the case. Maxon Hyundai was by far the least pressured I have ever been in a dealer My salesman worked hard to get me a good deal on a new car and explained everything to a t. By far THE BEST EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD AT A CAR DEALERSHIP!!!!

"I love my new car and I have Reggie to thank..."

I wasn't looking to purchase a car that day. I was just looking to see what my options were on a holiday weekend. Reggie made my day. He was friendly and professional. He's knowledgeable on his product and inventory. He showed me a few different options and worked a deal that I couldn't refuse. He listened and gave me all the bells and whistles I was looking for in a practical and affordable car. I felt like he was looking out for me not just trying to sell me something. I love my new car and I have Reggie to thank for it. I will definitely refer people to Maxxon Hyundai because of him.

"Best car buying experience ever!"

I had a fantastic experience here! I've never tried getting a new car and getting my lease here was seriously simple. My salesmen wen't over everything in detail and even took the time to show me all the bells and whistles inside the car, even though I was there late. I expected to be pushed around and pressured but I didn't get that at all!

"Buying a New Car Can Be Positive!"

Just finished a straightforward, low-stress puchase experience with Michael Fischer at Maxon Hyundai. He didn't push, he didn't pressure us ... he was patient when my wife visited just with my kids to see if they could operate the middle row to gain access to the 3rd row ... he offered us more than one test drive ... the price was very competitive with that large dealer down in South Brunswick, NJ ... Net, I recommend Michael @ Maxon Hyundai on Rt 22 and would see him if / when we need another car. Michael H.

"Pleasant Transaction"

I went to Maxon to trade in my vehicle because I needed a bigger vehicle. While other dealerships gave me a hassle for my trade, Maxon made it happen. Rasheed was very courteous and helped me alot. Also, Dino the f & I manager was eextremely helpful and explained everything thoroughly before signing the docs.

DINO-FINANCE MANAGER

"New Car from Maxon"

The lease was up on my old car and I went to Maxon Hyundai to explore the options they had there. I had driven a Sonata before and was impressed with the car, so that's what brought me there. From the moment I walked in until I drove off the lot in me new Sonata the experience was more than I expected. Michael Fisher was my consultant through out the process and he was very professional and knowledgeable, he even introduced me to the owner of the dealership Michael Ciasulli who spent time with me and treated me very kindly. I am very happy with my new car and the service they provided and I will definitely recommend Maxon Hyundai to anyone looking to lease or buy a car.

Michael Fischer