Maxon Hyundai-Mazda

2329 US Highway 22 W,
Union, New Jersey 07083
Maxon Hyundai-Mazda Info
About Maxon Hyundai-Mazda

Our Goal, Is to provide all of our customers with an automotive ownership and service experience that exceeds their expectations in an Honest, Friendly and Professional environment. We want to keep you as a customer for life... WWW.YesMaxon.com SALES Hours are: Monday through Friday: 9am - 9 pm Saturday: 9am - 9pm Sunday: Closed SERVICE Hours are: Monday through Friday: 7am - 7pm Saturday: 8am - 5pm Sunday: Closed

About Maxon Hyundai-Mazda

Saturday Closed

patricia26
3/23/2015

"My 2015 Hyundai Tucson Car Purchase"

A great car buying experience.................my 2015 Hyundai Tucson was the 7th car purchased or leased from this dealership. Thanks to my Salesman, Michael Fischer, for making this a "seamless" process. Would recommend MAXON to anyone looking for a new or used car.

eram
3/10/2015

"Highly recommended!"

I have been doing business with Maxon for many years. My most recent purchase was March 2015 and my experience was no less stellar than in the past. I have purchased 3 cars from Maxon and 2 family members also purchased from Maxon. When you go to a dealership you want fair pricing, knowledgeable staff, great inventory selection and excellent personalized service. At Maxon they provide ALL of that, ALL of the time. My most recent purchase was handled by Michael Fischer. He took time to find out what I needed and made the right suggestions. Michael was also very informative in explaining technical aspects and features in a simple and concise manner. He took time after the purchase to demonstrate all the features in the car (setting up bluelink, blue tooth, entertainment etc). Servicing at Maxon has also always been performed at excellent standards. I wholeheartedly suggest and recommend Maxon for your auto needs, you will leave as happy as I always have.

mromanwhite
3/08/2015

"Service"

I having been dealing with Maxon since 2013. I purchased a Mazda cx5 the first year it was made, I knew I was in for a good experience when my salesman spent up to 30 minutes with me at pick up helping set my stations and hook my blue tooth up for my 30 minute ride home. Although I live 10 minutes from another Mazda dealer I continue to make the drive to Maxon for services every few months. The guys are nice, my car is clean when done being serviced and the bagels and coffee are fresh too! I highly recommend Maxon if you are in the market for a reliable reasonably priced vehicle.

Jgjavier1228@ail.com
2/05/2015

"Great experience"

At Maxxon I felt welcome from the minute I walked in, they made me feel like they really want to work with you, they introduced me to my sales consultant (Orhan ) and he made my purchase experience so pleasent that I felt like I was dealing with a close relative, he not only worked with me on the best option possible but I know that he actually work with me as a close friend that's looking out for your pocket, I must say Thank you Orhan you deserve not 5 but 10 stars and thank you to all the staff at Maxxon you guys are great.. What are you waiting for people go get your new vehicle from them and remember to ask for Orhan..

Orhan Orho

jd
1/22/2015

"Exceptional Service"

Absolutely a super experience from entering the dealership to closing the deal. And on top of that, the follow up was tremendous. Friendly, professional, awesome integrity and great pricing all matched with speed, attention to detail and taking the time to answer all the questions. Family loved the experience, and we are very happy with our car. Look forward to shopping there again and telling all my friends and business associates! JD Manager Airport Operations United Airlines Newark Liberty Intl Newark, NJ

Anthony Terrezza, John Matos

chuckfinley
1/15/2015

"Very Pleased !"

Reggie was our salesperson....did not pressure us and had all the answers to our questions. There was another salesman who spoke to us also.....can't remember his name but very nice, gave us useful info too. Michael Fischer helped in locating the car we wanted. He's a down to earth, friendly guy. Gio Kadi was terrific, he handled the finance part and has a great sense of people and humor as well. Everyone there was friendly and helpful !

Gio Kadi who dealt with finances.

Chimneyguy
1/07/2015

"Great salesman and pricing"

Purchased a chrysler town and country and the process was smooth from beginning to end. The price was right the sales team was very knowledgeable. I was very please with the way my purchase was handled and i love my purchase.

Mike casuilli

Tm0821
1/07/2015

"Perfect Car Buying Experience"

Walked into Maxon Hyundai on Christmas Eve and met Edwin Molina. It was a great experience from start to finish. Ed was honest and gave us multiple options for our price point. We were able to make the best financial decision for our scenario. Ed took the time to explain all of our options and how it would affect the final numbers. He was friendly, courteous and above all else honest. We would absolutely recommend Ed and Maxon Hyundai to everyone we know for the amazing experience we had.

Edwin Molina

Jasmine.Grant
12/09/2014

"Satisfied customer! "

Dealing with an honest salesperson made the difference in the experience. Davidson explained thoroughly what was to be expected with the lease purchase as well as making sure all my needs were met before discussing the finances. During the test drive of the 2015 Mazda 6, he explained all the benefits of the car and even compared the models to see what would best suit me. I felt at ease making my decisions and not pressured into something I did not want. I would recommend his services as well as the dealership, as they were caring in helping me through the process.

SBC-NJ
11/16/2014

"Disorganized, sloppy and unprofessional"

I was most disappointed in this dealership. My boyfriend had visited previously and previewed the Hyundai. He had worked with a salesperson and who was relatively new but he felt helpful. The showroom was packed with cars, a bit shoddy and there were lots of people from the dealership milling around seemingly not doing much--so the first impression was frankly not impressive--worse than most dealerships I have seen. I understand that we can back without an appointment on a Saturday, so we had to wait for the original salesperson. We left for lunch and came back about 1/2 hour later. He was still caught up with another customer so we were shown to a different salesperson to help us. We simply wanted to test drive a Mazda3 and a Hyundai Elentra. We also had a strict budget. So after being told that the Mazda3 was outside the budget, we decided we would test drive the Hyundai. The stand-in was a bit huffy and unfriendly He didn't seem to take us seriously. At that point, everything went from unhelpful to awful. They wanted to put us in a higher trim car to test drive because it was convenient. We deferred (we didn't want to test drive something that was outside the budget for obvious reasons). They kept on telling us that the car would be right there--because it was so disorganized and people kept on disappearing, we were left hanging around not sure who to ask or what was going on. After standing there for almost an hour (this was already a good 2 hours into the visit not including lunch) we got tired of waiting. After a few promises of it being right there, we were told the dealer couldn't find the key to the car. By this time the original salesperson did show up genuinely apologetic. Had everything else been smooth, had I felt they were working with us, and had the stand-in replacement treated us respectfully, I could have accepted that things happen. But given the state of disarray and shoddy treatment, my partner and I walked out. (if they couldn't get the easy part of the sale right, I am not sure what they would do with the hard part.) It isn't rocket science. We just wanted to test drive a car and be treated fairly and professionally. We ended up googling another dealer in the parking lot and leaving to visit that dealer. They were professional and fair and we ended up leasing a car there.

Maxon Hyundai-Mazda responded to this review

November 20, 2014

Mr. Senyurt, I read your recent post on Dealerrater and I would like to thank you for your input. As the General Manager of Maxon Hyundai/Mazda I appreciate you bringing your concerns to my attention and I promise that this is not how we intend to do business. I would like to apologize on behalf of the Company for the unprofessional customer experience you had on Saturday. Our goal is to attain 100% customer satisfaction and it comes with great disappointment when we fall short of that with our guests. I would sincerely appreciate the opportunity to further discuss your situation and the chance to make things right. Please contact me at any of the numbers listed below. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you, Anthony Terrezza General Manager Maxon Hyundai/Mazda 908-851-5500 W 908-962-0221 C 908-851-0461 F

Reviews of Michael Fischer