Maxon Hyundai-Mazda

2329 US Highway 22 W,
Union, New Jersey 07083
Maxon Hyundai-Mazda Info
About Maxon Hyundai-Mazda

Our Goal, Is to provide all of our customers with an automotive ownership and service experience that exceeds their expectations in an Honest, Friendly and Professional environment. We want to keep you as a customer for life... WWW.YesMaxon.com SALES Hours are: Monday through Friday: 9am - 9 pm Saturday: 9am - 9pm Sunday: Closed SERVICE Hours are: Monday through Friday: 7am - 7pm Saturday: 8am - 5pm Sunday: Closed

About Maxon Hyundai-Mazda

Saturday Closed

KOPECRENEE
5/26/2015

"great professional place"

Best car dealer in the area.this is my 3rd vehicle bought there and the professionalism plus nice atmosphere are inviting you for your future business

Aquaman1446
5/08/2015

"Escalade purchase "easy as pie"!!!"

I wanted to purchase a larger SUV and was looking for a Cadillac Escalade to replace my Mazda CX-9 that I had previously purchased at Maxon Hyundai/Mazda in Union on Rt. 22. Since I was so please with my previous experience at Maxon I went to them first in my quest for a used Escalade. Upon entering I was greeted pleasantly by Kenneth Kilpatrick (Sales Consultant) and told him what I was looking for....Ken took me outside to their used car lot and had two Escalades to show me. Both were exactly what I was looking for but I chose the newer 2013 Black that was sitting in front of the building. Ken took me for a test drive and my wife and myself immediately fell in love with it. After a quick and easy negotiation (truth be told I would have paid the sticker since it was below what I thought was fair) I was sitting down in the the Business Manager John Matos signing away and within one hour was driving away with my new SUV. Maxon offered me a more than fair trade on my CX-9 and the hardest part of the transaction was cleaning out my stuff from the Mazda and getting it into my new car. In summary....I can only say that my experience at Maxon Hyundai/Mazda was extremely pleasant and enjoyable. The professional manner that Kenneth and John handled us was a nice surprise as the vehicle purchasing experience can be a hassle sometimes. I purchased the extended warranty and Kenneth an John could not have been more patient as I asked a dozen questions about the warranty and what it includes. This is my third purchase from Maxon...I would recommend them for anyone looking to purchase a new or used vehicle.....I am enjoying my Escalade and look forward to purchasing my son's first car from them later in the year when he turns 17. Thank you Maxon!!!

Kenneth Kilpatrick, John Matos

rwayne
5/01/2015

"Great Service"

I just leased a new Hyundai from Maxon. The personnel working there were friendly, knowledgeable and coutteous. They were also efficient. I enjoyed working with them. I highly recommend this dealership.

orhan orbo

keedahb
4/27/2015

"Fantastic Service"

My salesperson, was very friendly and sensitive to my situation. He didn't try to screw me over because I was a woman. He was experienced, very professional, and he did everything he possibly could to put me into a vehicle that was within my price range. He treated me like a person, and not a commission! The sales manager referred me to him, and I am very glad that he did!

lwolf30780
4/22/2015

"Best Hyundai dealership in New Jersey and New York"

The dealership was a pleasure to work with, extremely professional and honest throughout the process - no games, no telling you things they can't follow through on. By far, the best dealership experience we have had when purchasing a vehicle. Fred Fiero was terrific and went out of his way to make sure we were that we were happy. A pleasure working with him.

Fred Fiero

Jerry P.
4/14/2015

"Very good experience"

Quickly addressed my needs and requirements and put together a very acceptable deal. Very helpful handling my Accord that needed to be turned in. Overall very good experience.

Fred

GAFERINA
4/01/2015

"Go To Maxon And See Mathieu St. Pierre"

This is my 3rd car with Salesman Mathieu and Finance Guru John Matos. I started out in an Accent and am now riding in a Sonata Limited. They work hard to make sure you are in a car you love and at a price you can afford. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

John Matos

Maxon Hyundai-Mazda responded to this review

April 02, 2015

We thank you for continued loyalty to Maxon and we hope you are enjoying your new vehicle Donna DeLaura Maxon Auto Group

patricia26
3/23/2015

"My 2015 Hyundai Tucson Car Purchase"

A great car buying experience.................my 2015 Hyundai Tucson was the 7th car purchased or leased from this dealership. Thanks to my Salesman, Michael Fischer, for making this a "seamless" process. Would recommend MAXON to anyone looking for a new or used car.

Kevin
3/21/2015

"Attempting to lease"

As fate would have it, I ended up at Maxon Hyundai after my end of the month lease was toed in with a flat tire. Attempting to purchase a new Hyundai at Maxon was an experience I would envision when trying to buy a car 25 years ago. Unprofessional, complete lack of product knowledge, high pressure, and outright deception in an effort to exploit a customer. Perhaps, they thought I was an easy target since my vehicle was towed in and my lease was coming to an end at the end of the month. Certainly, I don't know if there was anyone more in need of getting a new car than myself. The salesmen didn't know or was simply misleading about what lease rates were available on the price they were quoting, attempted to lie about the price of the vehicle and the lease ad they were currently running, and tried to sneak a $500 etch charge on the car. When it came to details about the lease such as residual, buyout and deposition fee, his information was completely incorrect or misleading. Although still tries to pressure me into taking the car without doing any paperwork. I guess they were hoping I would get attached to the new vehicle and then give me the classic payment bump when I returned the next day. During this time he tells me the tire I needed to fix my car would not be available until the next day now. When my patience could no longer tolerate this experience, I told him I would rather pay the money to get my car fixed and hand the lease back in then get a car there. The fool proceeds to call me back a few hours later that afternoon and offer me a price for 50$ less a month and tells me if I don't at least pick my car up that afternoon they will have it towed since I did not set up an appointment for the odometer statement disclosure paperwork. At this point his apparent threat was comical, I guess he thought I was just leaving it as a lease end and forgot they were servicing it for me. (Which if I challenged would have probably been within my right to do anyway as a Hyundai lease customer) I ignored the threat and asked him why the sudden drop in payment, he responds by telling me his manager really wants to sell the car. So, I asked him why he did not want to sell the car 2 hours ago? He stammered a bit and I said alright buddy don't call about his car again. I'd avoid this dealership like the plague when attempting to buy a car. In fairness to the company, service did take care of my tire and did seem genuinely concerned in helping me, just don't go into the sales building without expecting to have an icky feelings when leaving.

salesmen and manager

Maxon Hyundai-Mazda responded to this review

April 08, 2015

We apologize for your negative experience. At Maxon Hyundai-Mazda, we are committed to fair, honest car buying and servicing experiences. We hold ourselves to the highest of customer satisfaction. We carry a 4.7 out of 5 or 92% rating with DealerRater which shows we strive for customer satisfaction. Your car was towed in with a flat and your lease was up at the end of the month. You were inquiring about a new lease. During the process of the sale, you removed the plates from your vehicle unbeknownst to our staff. There is a process for a lease returns and the process never occurred because you stated the vehicle was in service. You stated you had to speak with your father about the lease prices. At some point, you were picked up and left the dealership. We called you and told you to pick up your "lease return" after we had repaired your tire. We value our customers and truly appreciate the time to share your opinions. Please contact us at your earliest convenience so we may fully understand your grievances and work to change your opinion of our dealership. Again, thank you for taking the time to write this review. We look forward to hearing from you." Anthony Terrezza GM Maxon Auto Group 908-851-5500

eram
3/10/2015

"Highly recommended!"

I have been doing business with Maxon for many years. My most recent purchase was March 2015 and my experience was no less stellar than in the past. I have purchased 3 cars from Maxon and 2 family members also purchased from Maxon. When you go to a dealership you want fair pricing, knowledgeable staff, great inventory selection and excellent personalized service. At Maxon they provide ALL of that, ALL of the time. My most recent purchase was handled by Michael Fischer. He took time to find out what I needed and made the right suggestions. Michael was also very informative in explaining technical aspects and features in a simple and concise manner. He took time after the purchase to demonstrate all the features in the car (setting up bluelink, blue tooth, entertainment etc). Servicing at Maxon has also always been performed at excellent standards. I wholeheartedly suggest and recommend Maxon for your auto needs, you will leave as happy as I always have.

Reviews of Michael Fischer