Mazda of Everett

James  D'Amato, Finance Manager, Mazda of Everett

James D'Amato

4.4

September 03, 2017

"Worest place I have ever did business with."

- shawn

Almost every compliant I have is towards their worthless service team. I seem to have to come back at least 2 to 4 times to get any thing fixed and they want it left there all day, one time 2 days for a detail and buff work done. They told my wife to go down this morning to look at why our windshield sprayer doesn't work, but when she went in at 7 am they told her she would have to leave it there. The last time we brought our car in before this they forgot to tighten any of the lug nuts, so they rattled loose- yes they could have killed my family. I wound up trading in that car and got a difee rent on since my wife didn't feel safe driving it anymore. Needless to say if it wasn't under warranty I would have no business with these people. Sales team is super nice, but the first one I dealt with tried to rib me off saying something wasn't in the deal and refused to even look at original paperwork. I had to go home and get my paperwork to prove that they owed roof rack bars to me. Like I said plan on taking 2 to 4 visits to get anything done here. When I got my new car from them it took 4 visit's each time leaving the car for the whole day to get it fixed. On top of that they sold me something that couldn't even go on my car, and I had to get them to mail me a check.

August 17, 2017

"Made me feel like family"

- DWallace

I recently purchased a new Mazda from Mazda of Everett and also a used vehicle from Mazda of Everett for my wife. From the moment we stepped on the lot we were comfortable. We didn't feel any pressure at all we only felt an opportunity to find the vehicles that we wanted and worked well for us. From the owner to the guys in the back washing the cars we were greeted with smiles and treated as if we were family. We highly recommend Mazda of Everett to anyone looking for a vehicle and financing that fits their needs!

George Owens in sales, Jerry McCann owner

August 09, 2017

"Great deal and easy team to work with"

- Happy with CX5

Not sure about the guy who wrote a bad review but we have purchased two new Mazdas from this dealer and TJ did a great job both times The car was correctly prepared and the tank topped off before we drove it home. They will work hard to help make the deal you want-- we are very happy with the car and the whole process.

TJ Freilinger