Mazda of Everett

Mike Olmstead, Sales & FI Manager , Mazda of Everett

Mike Olmstead

Sales & FI Manager

April 24, 2017

"Pleasant and professional; very thorough"

- Paul 210

A very friendly service team took care of my vehicle as Kevin Stoker provided me with a detailed explanation verbally and in writing of the work that was performed, including an oil and filter change and tire rotation on my CX-5. As a courtesy, they automatically wash your vehicle and vacuum the interior as well. I stopped in on a late morning on a Friday - my service was complete in just a little over an hour. I was also sent an email notice letting me know that the work was complete. Quality service and a very professional staff.

February 28, 2017

"Excellent Experience Zoom Zoom"

- ZoomZoom1

My wife and I purchased a 2015 CX-5 from Mazda of Everett and what a great experience. From their Service Mgr Kevin Hevly to their driver Randy who picked us up at the Edmond's ferry (we live in Kingston) to our warm and welcome experience with Mazda expert Sheldon Mease and Jerad McCann in finance, this was a simple, convenient, honest and professional transaction. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone. Great team and great prices. Be sure to ask for Sheldon. Zoom Zoom!

February 14, 2017

"always friendly and personable"

- Michael Ashley

I have found this group to be friendly and warm with everyone. I purchased a 2010 MX5 from another dealership and have brought here for service. I have observed how other customers were served by the the sales team and always with respectful and friendly service. When it was time for a new car I had no hesitation to bringing my wife here. Joe Garcia was as engaging as ever. Kevin back in service was great. I really felt like they know me and were happy to see us. Very knowledgeable about their products and I had done my research and it was evident they had as well. The only concern was the amount of time to get the deal signed and done. Seemed like it took a long time. Joe explained a new key/car management system is on the way to help with a very large inventory. Makes for good selection and a headache to manage! Sorry we missed Jerry. Seems like even when I'm there for services he checks on how it is going. Very involved owner. Thanks Joe!

• FREE CAR WASHES FOR LIFE