Mazda of Everett

11409 Highway 99,
Everett, Washington 98204
Mazda of Everett Info
About Mazda of Everett

You might call it a brand promise. You might call it your Customer Service Standards. Some companies call it a customer promise. Mazda of Everett calls it--our Unified Message. Mazda of Everett customers know what to expect when they do business with us. Our Service sells a second car, more often than not, through referrals of happy customers! Our customers help us tell our story. Mazda of Everett focuses on what our customer wants and makes sure that we meet or exceed our customers expectations. Mazda of Everett works hard every day to show our customers why they should choose Mazda of Everett over the competition. At Mazda of Everett...WE make it happen for YOU!

About Mazda of Everett Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

• FREE CAR WASHES FOR LIFE
JAB
9/03/2016

"Outstanding service!!"

We just purchased our first Mazda (CX-9) at Mazda of Everett. I can't say enough good things about our experience there. AMAZING customer service, genuine integrity and competitive pricing. ZERO pressure. Every single person we encountered was super friendly and helpful. Big THANKS to Jerry and Jay. These guys really go above and beyond in making sure you have a positive experience. FREE car washes for as long as you own your vehicle. The CX-9 is a dream to drive and has an easy navigation system with more features than you can imagine. Highly recommended. Check 'em out!!

Jerry McCann, Jay Tsao

ZoomZoom
8/31/2016

"Best car purchase experience "

this is our 5th Mazda and 2nd vehicle from Mazda of Everett. Both times the process was so simple, smooth and professional. When they say hassle free it truly is hassle free. The sales staff is knowledgeable of their product and they go over everything with you. I have and will continue to tell everyone we know to shop Mazda of Everett.

Corrineandaj
8/07/2016

"Repeat customer! "

I brought home my 2016 CX5 yesterday and couldn't be happier. It's exactly what I had wanted for months and Mazda of Everett delivered! Jay Tsay was no pressure and extremely nice to work with. This is my second time buying a car here and I would recommend them to everyone looking to buy a new vehicle. I looked at many dealerships comparing cars and they gave the best customer service experience by far.

Jay Tsay

Got2mazda
7/19/2016

"Awesome Dealership!"

I have my 2004 Mazda6 Sports Wagon and decided to get the new 2016 Mazda CX-9. Now I got 2 Mazda! And the Mazda Everett are so cool! Ever since their taking care of my 2004 wagon and even getting my new cx9 was pretty easy to have. What an awesome experience! Thanks for Russ Owens his a great guy!! Again thanks Mazda Everett!! Outstanding!'👍🏼

Russ Owens

carguy101
6/20/2016

"Simple No Hassle Dealership"

I was recently looking to replace my older car with a used one. I was looking online and came across Mazda of Everett as they had the car I was looking for. They informed me that the car I was looking for sold that morning but followed up with a very good reason why I should at least consider looking at a new one. With the high resale of a Mazda buying new isn't as bad as buying a new domestic car. After a lot of research and help from Russ I decided to look into a new car. Russ was very helpful and we did most of the work over the phone and the internet. We came to terms on my trade without having to take it in to them to look at it! After I drove there (over 100 miles away) the entire process took less then 2 hours from test drive to driving away in my new car. They even found more incentives after I got there to reduce the cost even more. They really took an under promise over deliver style that I really appreciated. All in all I love my new car and the entire sale was the most pleasant I have ever experienced. Thank you Russ and everyone that helped out!

Russ

Sarakay
6/04/2016

"Excellent Service "

I recently decided to lease a car through Mazda of Everett and have been nothing but pleased with the service provided by both Kevin and Sheldon. Both were extremely helpful and honest with me about everything! They also made sure that I was getting exactly what I wanted/needed while still staying in my price range! Excellent customer service all around!

Kevin

hazmatlead
5/02/2016

"Best Sales Staff All Around"

Purchased my second vehicle recently. One of the best dealerships I have been to, Joe and George are the best at what they do. My wife and I are always treated like family. Best experience ever.

racertracer
4/24/2016

"Best car dealership experience we've had!"

We did a lot of research over the last 1-2 years knowing we would be needing a new vehicle. This was our third Mazda purchase. We retired our 1989 Mazda 626 with 348,000 miles on it, which is definitely a testament to the quality of Mazda vehicles! We decided to check out Mazda of Everett (based on great reviews from Spirit 105.3) and we were not disappointed. No hassle, no pressure and just great and outstanding customer service and salesmanship! Luke Gaston was a great salesman as well as the rest of the team we worked with in the process, which was very quick! We will definitely recommend Mazda of Everett to all our friends and family! Great job guys!! We are loving our new CX-5! Grant & Tracy

avwich
4/07/2016

"Amazing, Easy, Quick, Simple."

My wife and I were shopping for a new car and we weren't having much luck finding anything in the area we were in. My wife is a big fan of Mazda, and we decided to first try out the dealership in Burlington since it was closer to us, what a mistake that was. The sale guy we worked with was awesome but the finance guy was a total jerk, the way he talked to my wife and I was not friendly at all. Moving on forward we decided to stop by the Everett Mazda, and we had the best experience for car shopping to date. Our sales guy was Jay Tsay, he was friendly, personable and patient. He made sure that our needs and wants were met when we bought our car. He went above and beyond to make sure we were happy with our car. The entire process was seamless and awesome. :)

Jay Tsay

Sissy
4/02/2016

"Amazing!"

I went to Mazda of Everett on the recommendation of my son, and was not disappointed. The sales rep, Jay, was patient, kind and very informative. The other individuals I met were Ron, Jerry, Joe (who sold my son and daughter-in-law their car) and all were extremely friendly and wanted what "fit" me and my life style. There was no hard sell which I really appreciated. Upon recommendation it was suggested I step down from the Mazada Grand Tour to the Grand. Once again, it was the right move. They are not interested in selling you what you don't need or will not use. They were up front on final cost and made me a deal on a trade in that I could not refuse, AND got me a payment that fit my budget . I would definitely recommend Mazda of Everett and would purchase from them again. I love my car!!

Mathew Karsh, Jerry McCann, Jay Tsay (my rep), Joe Garcia, Ron