Mazda of Everett

Makes: Mazda|Service Center

Mazda of Everett
Mazda of Everett Info
About Mazda of Everett

You might call it a brand promise. You might call it your Customer Service Standards. Some companies call it a customer promise. Mazda of Everett calls it--our Unified Message. Mazda of Everett customers know what to expect when they do business with us. Our Service sells a second car, more often than not, through referrals of happy customers! Our customers help us tell our story. Mazda of Everett focuses on what our customer wants and makes sure that we meet or exceed our customers expectations. Mazda of Everett works hard every day to show our customers why they should choose Mazda of Everett over the competition. At Mazda of Everett...WE make it happen for YOU!

About Mazda of Everett

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

• FREE CAR WASHES FOR LIFE

"Very personable!"

Sheldon has always done a great job when helping me find the right car! No long waits at this Dealership because Sheldon keeps the ball rolling. All the staff, including the owner of the dealership, attend to every detail to make sure I always get the best deal possible. I'd highly recommend this dealership, and most particularly Sheldon Mease for his expertise.

"Mazda of Everett make car buying easy."

When my wife and I arrived at Mazda of Everett all the sales associates were busy working with customers. So, the owner Jerry introduced himself and helped us personally. I am sure that this is not the case at most dealerships. He showed us cars, pulled cars out for us to test drive, and then sold us the vehicle that best fit our needs. I was amazed that one of the owner would spend so much time directly with the customer. That just shows me that Mazda of Everett cares about their customers. We had a great experience and will recommend Mazda of Everett to our friends.

Jerry

"Great Dealership & Staff! "

Friendly and customer oriented staff has brought me back a 2nd time for my new car purchase. Mazda offers an incentive for current Mazda owners that return, so it's even better the 2nd time. Thanks to everyone at Mazda of Everett for a positive car buying experience!

"Would I recommend this dealership-OH YES 10000x yes!"

This place is like family to me. My husband purchased his car from them a while back. When we got married my car died and we ended up getting a CX-5. Everyone there is SO friendly, kind, and here is the big one-HONEST. These people are there for you. They know you by name and everyone checks in on you when you stop by. They made the whole process easy and understandable for me, a first time buyer. They went out of their way to get us a great deal too! Love that you guys always give us great and honest service when we are getting service work done. Love you guys! Thanks for taking care of me and my car!

"My best car buying experience yet!"

Being a "Car Guy", I look at a lot of different cars when I decide to buy another new car. Once I decided I was interested in a Mazda3 5-DR due to the award-winning styling, gas mileage, features and sporty handling & power, I headed to Mazda of Everett (M.O.E.) to check out the car in person. I met up with Joe Garcia, he was friendly and treated me like family right from the start. We looked at a few cars, and once I decided on one with the package I liked, I test drove it. After a lengthy test drive, I liked the car and talked to Joe about my trade-in. I then met Jerry McCann the Owner, and after a very brief negotiation we struck a deal. The transaction was very easy and quick. I have dealt with many Dealerships over the years, and this was THE BEST buying experience I have ever had. Since getting my car, I've been talking about my Mazda and M.O.E. to family & friends, which has already resulted in one friend joining the Mazda family when she purchased a Mazda 3. I have just over 2000 miles on my car in less than 2 months. I love commuting with the Mazda 3 due to the great gas mileage (I regularly see 35+ mpg). The car fit and finish is excellent, it has sporty handling, great power, loaded with features and is a pleasure to drive. You get a lot of car and features for the money, I think you would be hard pressed to match it up with any other manufacturer. I highly recommend both the Mazda 3 and Mazda of Everett. Sincerely, Christopher R. • • •

"Our third purchase at Mazda of Everett"

My wife and I have purchased our last three vehicles from Mazda of Everett, and have been very satisfied with each experience. The ownership is hands on, and the sales people provide excellent service. Thank you for continuing to make our car buying experience a positive one!

"A Great Experience "

We had an excellent Service at Mazda in Everett. Special thanks go to Joe Garcia for his excellent and friendly Customer Service. We really appreciated. We would recommend this place to anyone without any doubt. Thanks a lot Again..!!

"A Great Experience "

"Mazda of Everett "

I'm always very skeptical when it comes to car dealerships.... That said, I had a terrific experience at Mazda of Everett - EVERYONE was great. They were honest and extremely helpful. No high pressure sales and when I did decide to buy they gave me great service and a very good deal.

"Open and friendly"

Frank was friendly and patient. I don't know anything about cars and he took the time to explain whatever I needed to be clarified (both before and more importantly after the sale) I didn't feel much pressure to buy anything (just a little... when I was asked if I would make a purchase today if they made the numbers work - but that is normal and expected). I felt no pressure to buy extra stuff (GAP insurance or extended warranty) they only explained to me my options briefly, and that's it. Overall, if I ever want to buy a new car, I would stop by Mazda of Everett again and ask for Frank.

Joe Garcia