Mazda of Everett

Mike Olmstead, Sales & FI Manager , Mazda of Everett

Mike Olmstead

Sales & FI Manager

July 13, 2017

"Exceptional car buying experience "

- Mazda fan

From the moment I was greeted ,to the moment I drove away ,the team at Mazda of Everett met all of my expectations. The experience was unlike any other car purchase from other dealerships in the past. No pressure sales and no confusing sales tactics at the closing was truly refreshing. Thanks again to all the members of the sales teams who assisted me in my purchase. Brett Bartanen

Mike Olmstead
Other Employees : Turner , david, and Tim.

July 11, 2017

"Couldn't Be Happier"

- Nick Ludington

I have purchased plenty of cars over the years and never had an experience go so smoothly as it did at Mazda of Everett. I got the car I wanted at the price I wanted and didn't even break a sweat! The selection and facility are top notch and my sales person Sheldon was fantastic! I would recommend to anyone looking to buy a new car to check out Mazda of Everett first (and last)!

Sheldon Mease

July 10, 2017

"Love Mazda of Everett"

- Brie1004

Mazda of Everett has excellent salesmen and we LOVE their Service Department. We have owned two Mazda and received excellent service on every oil change and service visit. We no longer own a Mazda but bring our Jetta for oil changes and check ups because we so loved their care!

Rico Hernandez