Mazda of Everett

11409 Highway 99,
Everett, Washington 98204
Mazda of Everett Info
About Mazda of Everett

You might call it a brand promise. You might call it your Customer Service Standards. Some companies call it a customer promise. Mazda of Everett calls it--our Unified Message. Mazda of Everett customers know what to expect when they do business with us. Our Service sells a second car, more often than not, through referrals of happy customers! Our customers help us tell our story. Mazda of Everett focuses on what our customer wants and makes sure that we meet or exceed our customers expectations. Mazda of Everett works hard every day to show our customers why they should choose Mazda of Everett over the competition. At Mazda of Everett...WE make it happen for YOU!

About Mazda of Everett Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

• FREE CAR WASHES FOR LIFE
hazmatlead
5/02/2016

"Best Sales Staff All Around"

Purchased my second vehicle recently. One of the best dealerships I have been to, Joe and George are the best at what they do. My wife and I are always treated like family. Best experience ever.

racertracer
4/24/2016

"Best car dealership experience we've had!"

We did a lot of research over the last 1-2 years knowing we would be needing a new vehicle. This was our third Mazda purchase. We retired our 1989 Mazda 626 with 348,000 miles on it, which is definitely a testament to the quality of Mazda vehicles! We decided to check out Mazda of Everett (based on great reviews from Spirit 105.3) and we were not disappointed. No hassle, no pressure and just great and outstanding customer service and salesmanship! Luke Gaston was a great salesman as well as the rest of the team we worked with in the process, which was very quick! We will definitely recommend Mazda of Everett to all our friends and family! Great job guys!! We are loving our new CX-5! Grant & Tracy

avwich
4/07/2016

"Amazing, Easy, Quick, Simple."

My wife and I were shopping for a new car and we weren't having much luck finding anything in the area we were in. My wife is a big fan of Mazda, and we decided to first try out the dealership in Burlington since it was closer to us, what a mistake that was. The sale guy we worked with was awesome but the finance guy was a total jerk, the way he talked to my wife and I was not friendly at all. Moving on forward we decided to stop by the Everett Mazda, and we had the best experience for car shopping to date. Our sales guy was Jay Tsay, he was friendly, personable and patient. He made sure that our needs and wants were met when we bought our car. He went above and beyond to make sure we were happy with our car. The entire process was seamless and awesome. :)

Jay Tsay

Sissy
4/02/2016

"Amazing!"

I went to Mazda of Everett on the recommendation of my son, and was not disappointed. The sales rep, Jay, was patient, kind and very informative. The other individuals I met were Ron, Jerry, Joe (who sold my son and daughter-in-law their car) and all were extremely friendly and wanted what "fit" me and my life style. There was no hard sell which I really appreciated. Upon recommendation it was suggested I step down from the Mazada Grand Tour to the Grand. Once again, it was the right move. They are not interested in selling you what you don't need or will not use. They were up front on final cost and made me a deal on a trade in that I could not refuse, AND got me a payment that fit my budget . I would definitely recommend Mazda of Everett and would purchase from them again. I love my car!!

Mathew Karsh, Jerry McCann, Jay Tsay (my rep), Joe Garcia, Ron

Cody's Dad
3/31/2016

"Excellent service from excellent personnel"

We recently were in the market to replace our 20 year-old car. We went to several different dealerships, the last of which was Mazda of Everett. We were impressed from the moment we arrived with the quality, experience, and attitude of the sales staff - as well as with the quality of the vehicles. Our salesman was not pushy in the least. He was well versed in the features of the cars. During our test drive, the salesman explained and demonstrated many of the "hi-tech" features of the vehicle. We wanted a particular color and trim package; our salesman was able to have the car we wanted on the lot, fully fueled, washed, and ready to go the next day. When we picked up our new car, the salesman spent well over one hour with us teaching us how to use all the features of the car. The entire purchase process was stressless. We highly recommend Mazda of Everett.

Russ

Kathoncamano
3/12/2016

"Best car buying experience ever"

I love this dealership. Everyone was very professional and really nice. It was a pleasure to do business here. Beautiful dealership and huge stock of cars. A huge shout out to Jay, Joe, Jerry, Mike, Kevin, parts and the detail department. You guys rock. Love my new Mazda3. I intend to have all service done here and enjoy the free car washes. Zoom Zoom.

roxie7890
2/19/2016

"Love this dealership !"

This is my forth car purchased, and we love going here because of the extra friendly people. And we love the new place. I love my new 2016 Mazda CX-5, this has been my most favorite!! And the red color is beautiful. It rides so smooth, and love all the features. Thank you!!

mahoneybill
1/30/2016

"Great experience"

I went through True Car, so I expected my experience to be easier than usual. It was even better than expected. Salesman Sheldon Mease was awesome on every way. There was no pressure to buy, no pressure at all. I came in to buy, and was lucky to have him sell me my car. He even allowed me to tale the car home for the night so my wife could test drive it, as well. I didn't put a dime down until the next day. I also me with the owner, Jerry McCann, who explained to me perfectly how my payments will work out. Plus, along with Sheldon, they presented me with 3 payment options, so it was hard to say no. They also took my old stereo out of my car, and threw in Navigation. If you are looking for a great, no hassle experience, go to Everett Mazda. It'll be worth it in the long run.

taestacy
1/08/2016

"2016 Mazda3, the best purchasing experience I've had."

This is my 4th time purchasing a vehicle in my life, and I had the best, greatest, most pleased experience with Mazda of Everett. First, when I inquire about the vehicle I may be interested, they promptly contacted me and it was nice to know that they paid attention to my inquiry. I called and schedule to test drive a car, and they were very friendly, professional, and willing to hear my needs/wants and finance. They found me a perfect car and even the color!!! I was nervous until I hear about the price, so I was still a little up-tight. I provided pre-aprroval letter from my lender, and they found me a better finance deal with lower rate!!!!! Everything I wanted, car, price, and excellent customer service, they provided. I'm very happy and I definitely recommend to other people to give a shot at Mazda of Everett. The one great service is "Car wash for Life". I live in condo, and I used to take my car to car wash, which is $10-15 each time. No more spending money on car wash!!!!! Thank you so much!!!!!!

kady summerlin
12/21/2015

"Russ did an excellent job for us."

We purchased a CX5 for our daughter. I called ahead to see about inventory and when we pulled up, Russ had the exact car and color she wanted. It was an easy transaction and we would definitely recommend him and the dealership to friends.

Russ Olsen