Mazda of Everett

11409 Highway 99,
Everett, Washington 98204
Mazda of Everett Info
About Mazda of Everett

You might call it a brand promise. You might call it your Customer Service Standards. Some companies call it a customer promise. Mazda of Everett calls it--our Unified Message. Mazda of Everett customers know what to expect when they do business with us. Our Service sells a second car, more often than not, through referrals of happy customers! Our customers help us tell our story. Mazda of Everett focuses on what our customer wants and makes sure that we meet or exceed our customers expectations. Mazda of Everett works hard every day to show our customers why they should choose Mazda of Everett over the competition. At Mazda of Everett...WE make it happen for YOU!

About Mazda of Everett Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

• FREE CAR WASHES FOR LIFE
mahoneybill
1/30/2016

"Great experience"

I went through True Car, so I expected my experience to be easier than usual. It was even better than expected. Salesman Sheldon Mease was awesome on every way. There was no pressure to buy, no pressure at all. I came in to buy, and was lucky to have him sell me my car. He even allowed me to tale the car home for the night so my wife could test drive it, as well. I didn't put a dime down until the next day. I also me with the owner, Jerry McCann, who explained to me perfectly how my payments will work out. Plus, along with Sheldon, they presented me with 3 payment options, so it was hard to say no. They also took my old stereo out of my car, and threw in Navigation. If you are looking for a great, no hassle experience, go to Everett Mazda. It'll be worth it in the long run.

taestacy
1/08/2016

"2016 Mazda3, the best purchasing experience I've had."

This is my 4th time purchasing a vehicle in my life, and I had the best, greatest, most pleased experience with Mazda of Everett. First, when I inquire about the vehicle I may be interested, they promptly contacted me and it was nice to know that they paid attention to my inquiry. I called and schedule to test drive a car, and they were very friendly, professional, and willing to hear my needs/wants and finance. They found me a perfect car and even the color!!! I was nervous until I hear about the price, so I was still a little up-tight. I provided pre-aprroval letter from my lender, and they found me a better finance deal with lower rate!!!!! Everything I wanted, car, price, and excellent customer service, they provided. I'm very happy and I definitely recommend to other people to give a shot at Mazda of Everett. The one great service is "Car wash for Life". I live in condo, and I used to take my car to car wash, which is $10-15 each time. No more spending money on car wash!!!!! Thank you so much!!!!!!

kady summerlin
12/21/2015

"Russ did an excellent job for us."

We purchased a CX5 for our daughter. I called ahead to see about inventory and when we pulled up, Russ had the exact car and color she wanted. It was an easy transaction and we would definitely recommend him and the dealership to friends.

Russ Olsen

Mazdaguy
12/12/2015

"How Buying a Car Should Be"

This is our fourth new car purchase at Mazda of Everett in less than three years. This is not a high pressure dealership. Sheldon and all the gang are fun to be around. We look forward to going to the dealer to buy a car, for service, or parts because they make it an enjoyable experience. Great product backed by great customer service. I definitely recommend Sheldon and Mazda of Everett!

John DeNike

SnoHomie201
12/08/2015

"A car dealer for those who really, really hate car dealers"

I got a spanking new 2016 Mazda 3 for below the dealer invoice price, and every promise made to me during the sales process was upheld. I even added some options after we made our agreement and they were added at dealer cost - no markup at all. They even pointed out alternative financing options that (ones I wouldn't have known about even from internet research) that saved me $500. Overall a great experience. 5/5. And this from a guy who hates, hates, HATES car dealerships and the whole process.

Larry
12/03/2015

"Incredible car buying experience"

THIS IS A GENUINE REVIEW: IF you are like me going to buy a car, new or used, is a dreaded experience; hassles, games, deceit, etc, etc you all know the drill. Well, there is good news out their if you are interested in a Mazda. From the initial call to and talking with a salesperson I thought, "this is refreshing", honest, knowledgeable answers to every question. None of the usual hyperbole. From that point it just got better. These guys are the real deal, and they are believers.

Ron

Yevgen
11/15/2015

"Buying my first car!"

My friend and I come to this dealership by coincidence. We were looking for 2016 Mazda 6 ITouring, Red. We met Russ Owens and he found exactly the car that we need. He invited us for test drive and answered all our questions very well. He was very friendly and easygoing :) He made a great deal for us! After I bought the car he explained how to use each feature in detail.

Russ Owens

Mike & Maryna
11/12/2015

"Best car buying experience ever!"

We are already in a long relationship with these guys for maintenance and service at their shop (have Mazda_5 for eight years now) because this is the kind of company that is a joy to do stress-free business with. And of course when my wife and I decided to get a new car Mazda of Everett was to be our first stop. We picked a Mazda CX-3 and our experience could not have been better. They gave us a great deal on this car and found the exact model and color we wanted. They really care! Everyone we met and dealt with was very polite, pleasant and helpful so we felt welcomed, respected and valued. There is unbelievably friendly and relaxing atmosphere at this dealership! Would recommend them to everyone! Love the car, better than we ever imagined after driving it for a month now. Many thanks again to Frank and John (owner) for the all great work they did for us! Mike & Maryna P.

John (owner)

Meg501
10/26/2015

"New member of ZOOM ZOOM nation"

Mazda was not even on my list for a new car, but after some research I decided to check out the CX 5. I was in an accident that totaled my car, and my credit and circumstances were not the best for replacing it at this time. But a new car was necessary. I truly enjoyed the CX 5, but financially it was not workable. Sheldon and Mike worked endlessly all day to find the perfect fit for me. Regardless of my situation, they created an amazing deal on a used Mazda 3. Sheldon was so kind and polite, he never judged me for my situation or my appearance. He created a lifetime customer instead of a one time sale. Mike worked with the banks and numbers to fit me into the car. Never once was the ball dropped, or did I feel like I inconvenienced them with the challenge. I truly feel spoiled, excited and so pleasantly surprised with how fluid they made the process. Incredibly Impressed with this team!

FLYBOY3993f
10/12/2015

"BEST EXPERIENCE EVER"

When my wife and I decided to get a NEW car we picked a Mazda CX-5 as our first choice. We made our list of things we would like on it from an online BUILD YOUR OWN CAR. We found the things we could afford and decided to go looking. Mazda of Everett was to be our first stop. We called and made an appointment with Frank Weiss. He told us he would have a CX-5 with our wishes ready by the time we got there. As it turned out we failed to tell him we liked a RED one and he had just gotten a Blue one ready. Without hesitation he said NO PROBLEM, we have one on the lot and I will have it ready it a few minutes. Wow! We took a test drive and really liked what we had picked. It was all that was advertised and then some as we saw it. When we got back we of course talked about price and budgets. We said we wanted to talk about it and would call him after lunch. We made a decision to go ahead with the deal. When we started to fill out the paper work, Frank said he had a surprise for us. He was able to give us a better deal yet. NICE SURPRISE! Everyone we met and dealt with was very pleasant and helpful. It was our best ever car buying experience. I am sure we can depend on the staff to keep us going on the road. A great car and great service! Bill & Barbara N.

Reviews of James  D'Amato