Mazda of Everett

11409 Highway 99,
Everett, Washington 98204
Mazda of Everett Info
About Mazda of Everett

You might call it a brand promise. You might call it your Customer Service Standards. Some companies call it a customer promise. Mazda of Everett calls it--our Unified Message. Mazda of Everett customers know what to expect when they do business with us. Our Service sells a second car, more often than not, through referrals of happy customers! Our customers help us tell our story. Mazda of Everett focuses on what our customer wants and makes sure that we meet or exceed our customers expectations. Mazda of Everett works hard every day to show our customers why they should choose Mazda of Everett over the competition. At Mazda of Everett...WE make it happen for YOU!

About Mazda of Everett Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

• FREE CAR WASHES FOR LIFE
Happycamper
5/22/2015

"Hands down the easiest & fastest"

I have purchased numerous cars from dealerships through my years. Mazda of Everett was hands down the fastest, easiest experience I've ever had. I was actually shocked. I've gone into other dealerships knowing what we were going to buy and still it took over an hour. My son was looking at a used Mazda, and even with waiting for him to arrive, test drive and purchase, we were out of there in an hour! The staff were extremely friendly, and not in an "I want your money" kind of way. They were genuinely professional. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone.

Nasheikh
4/18/2015

"Excellent Customer Relations Service"

I liked how he helped me with getting the vehicle. Fantastic, Efficient , helpful courteous and friendly. SHELDON thank you Thank you thank you very much.

mazdaguy
4/07/2015

"truly a "no hassle" dealership!"

many thanks to Joe Garcia and James D'Amato regarding my recent purchase of a cx-9 .The buying experience was very positive and efficient!Would highly recommend Everett Mazda to friends and family!

George Leckenby

Ashante
3/01/2015

"Excellent Service Excellent place to buy your new car!!!"

Came in with challenging credit and Radek was AWSOME. .. dealt with him and only him during the entire process. left the lot Saturday late evening feeling refreshed and joyed instead of pressured and unsure! I now own my 07 Santa fe which is a great choice according to several reviews , I would definitely refer this place it too ANYONE. ~Ashante~

Radek

llm
2/22/2015

"Professional"

Mazda of Everett, especially Mike Olmstead, makes buying a car an easy experience - he was knowledgeable, listened to our concerns and addressed them, and was low key at all times. I never felt pressured - which is very unusual at a car dealership. This is my second Mazda purchase, and I will never go to any other dealer should I decide to buy another car. Thanks!

vehiclebuyer
2/18/2015

"No second guessing"

we put off a new car perchance for months due to the fear of a all day, pressure filled, back and forth negotiation we have experienced at a number of dealers. Not here! We found Luke a person that was available to give us information not sell us what we didn't need or want. Finance process was easy with not pressure as well! The owners we met were there making us feel even more welcome. No buyers remorse or second guessing as we drove away with exactly the vehicle we wanted for a for a very fair price.

sewsaton
1/31/2015

"Best experience ever!"

I was looking for either a Mazda 3 or Mazda 5, and Frank helped me from the start. He was delightful to work with, and it was the best buying experience in my 40 years of car buying. Thank you Frank Weiss.

Lorri G
1/03/2015

"Efficient"

I have purchased many cars over the years and never has the whole experience taken so little time. When I got home my family thought I was on a long test drive. I went through Costco.com to find the car I wanted for the price I wanted to pay. WI think a day I received an email from George, made an appointment for that afternoon and was home in time for dinner. They treated me professionally and gave me a very fair amount on my trade in. This is my first Mazda and so far I love it. When it is time to purchase another car I will be going back to Mazda of Everett.

swlee
12/31/2014

"Beyond Excellent!"

I came in to the dealership 10 minutes before they closed and they still welcomed me in like family. My fiancé went in to the dealership all day for me to look for the car I wanted and the associates there took really great care of him even though the car wasn't going to be for him. The staff waited for me until I got off work to get over there to see the car I was wanting. I was debatingu between the Mazda 3 hatch and the Mazda 3 sedan. The associates placed two of the cars under the lamp posts for me so I can have a better look at them. Frank was very patient and thorough with his explanations even though they were already closed. He let me test drive the car and after a couple of hours, I purchased a white Mazda 3 GT. It was about 10:30pm and Frank still explained everything to me to the dot that I needed know about my new car even after everyone else left. Mike, James, and Jerry also helped me out a great deal after operating hours. I recommend this Mazda dealership 10000%. Best car dealership experience ever.

ckemplin2000
11/30/2014

"Frank Weiss"

I came in knowing what I wanted. Frank helped me from the start. Frank was wonderful in every step of the process. Thank you Frank. Cathy Kemplin

Reviews of George Leckenby