Mazda of Everett

Frank Weiss

November 06, 2016

"Amazing Staff"

- Alyona DelaCoeur

The team was just amazing! They went above and beyond to see if they are able to help. I had a pretty difficult situation and was not sure how to get myself out of it. The team at Everett looked through all of my options, presented me with several different solutions and were able to get me into an amazing new mazda that I love.

September 03, 2016

"Outstanding service!!"

- JAB

We just purchased our first Mazda (CX-9) at Mazda of Everett. I can't say enough good things about our experience there. AMAZING customer service, genuine integrity and competitive pricing. ZERO pressure. Every single person we encountered was super friendly and helpful. Big THANKS to Jerry and Jay. These guys really go above and beyond in making sure you have a positive experience. FREE car washes for as long as you own your vehicle. The CX-9 is a dream to drive and has an easy navigation system with more features than you can imagine. Highly recommended. Check 'em out!!

August 31, 2016

"Best car purchase experience "

- ZoomZoom

this is our 5th Mazda and 2nd vehicle from Mazda of Everett. Both times the process was so simple, smooth and professional. When they say hassle free it truly is hassle free. The sales staff is knowledgeable of their product and they go over everything with you. I have and will continue to tell everyone we know to shop Mazda of Everett.

2016 Mazda CX-3