Mazda of Everett

11409 Highway 99,
Everett, Washington 98204
Mazda of Everett Info
About Mazda of Everett

You might call it a brand promise. You might call it your Customer Service Standards. Some companies call it a customer promise. Mazda of Everett calls it--our Unified Message. Mazda of Everett customers know what to expect when they do business with us. Our Service sells a second car, more often than not, through referrals of happy customers! Our customers help us tell our story. Mazda of Everett focuses on what our customer wants and makes sure that we meet or exceed our customers expectations. Mazda of Everett works hard every day to show our customers why they should choose Mazda of Everett over the competition. At Mazda of Everett...WE make it happen for YOU!

About Mazda of Everett Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

• FREE CAR WASHES FOR LIFE
mazda6guy
8/25/2015

"Best car buying experience ever!"

I dealt with a different Mazda dealership the week prior to purchasing my vehicle from Everett Mazda. It was ridiculous. They were inexperienced, uninformed, and insulted me by their ridiculous offer on my trade-in. But, I still wanted a Mazda 6. So, I found the car I wanted online at Mazda of Everett. I filled out the pre-approval form, showed my interest, and received a call from Joe Garcia a couple hours later. From the VERY start, Joe made it clear that this car buying decision was about ME, not them. That got me listening. Joe asked what I wanted, I told him, and he came back with 3 different offers, and allowed me to pick the one that worked for me. I said, OK, let's do it. I flew on a plane 150 miles JUST to do business with Mazda of Everett! And, when I got there, Joe had an even BETTER offer on the EXACT car I wanted. I drove it off the lot barely over an hour later! The time from talking to Joe, signing the papers, and driving off the lot? Less than 24 hours! THAT'S HOW YOU SELL A CAR! Special thanks to Joe Garcia for his laid back approach and honesty. Also, thanks to the financing department, and James, for answering all questions without any BS. I WILL be back. And, I will send others their way. LOVE MY MAZDA 6! Love Mazda of Everett! Thanks!

Mal
8/19/2015

"Excellent!"

After much research, a prior visit, and narrowing my decision down to 2 dealerships, on the day of my purchase I knew Mazda of Everett was where I wanted to do business. George was such a sweetheart and treated me more like a daughter with no pressure whatsoever. Mike in financing was absolutely fantastic!!!! exceeding my expectations immensely. Absolutely incredible staff!! I was also pleasantly surprised by the presence of the owners. There involvement and personal attention to their customers is unlike anything I've experienced in any other business - I was told that once you buy from Mazda of Everett, you become part of the family... and it truly feels like that.

desda
7/08/2015

"LOOK NO FURTHER, THIS IS THE DEALERSHIP TO GO TO!!!"

I am appreciative for the experience that Russ and the staff at Mazda of Everett provided me with. The staff treated me exactly how an individual should be treated, when purchasing a vehicle. There was no pressures, they pulled strings to make the car work for me, and I was treated as if I was a friend rather than another face, or a dealer just looking to get my $$$ for my next vehicle. I will ensure that when one of my friends or family is in the market for a new vehicle, that they ONLY go to Mazda of Everett!!! And any future purchases of a vehicle on my behalf will only be purchased through Mazda of Everett. They have indefinitely won my business over for life!! This was by far, the best car experience that I have ever had, in terms of buying a vehicle. Honestly I didn't realize that buying a car could be this easy. Previous to coming to Mazda of Everett, I had went to a few Seattle based Ford dealerships. They gave me the run around, they wasted my time, and the dealers did not listen to my wants and needs in terms of what I needed in my next vehicle (i.e.: car payment/car I was looking for etc.). After this experience with these local Ford dealerships, my faith in car dealerships was somewhat tarnished. Russ and the Mazda of Everett team changed that, and gave me faith that there are good car dealerships/sales people, that will take care of you, treat you as a priority and make your car buying experience easy and straightforward. For all of this, I just want to thank Russ and the Mazda of Everett staff for treating me good, making things work for me, not pressuring me, and working through the process of me getting into my new vehicle. I am thankful for the great car buying experience and everything you did, to get me into my new vehicle. You. Are. All. Amazing!!!! Thank you.

Paul 2100
7/03/2015

"Engaging staff, superior products, excellent service"

I researched the '16 CX-5 crossover over many other vehicles in the same class (Honda, Subaru, Nissan, and Lexus models) and concluded this was the car that would suit my needs the best & felt the most appealing to me. It also appeared very upscale for the value. Then I researched dealerships. The Mazda of Everett team was the most pleasant & easiest to work with in my opinion out of many in the Seattle area. I felt respected and was not trying to be sold as Sheldon Mease took me through a very detailed final test drive where I asked a multitude of questions before agreeing to the purchase. He knew the car specifics very well. George Leckenby also honored a price quote provided to me in advance that other Mazda dealerships would not do. I also spoke with other service members who worked that afternoon that helped me make the decision to do business here. I concluded the Everett team really enjoys the brand and dealership and it was clearly evident of the pride of their workmanship and in the company. I encourage others to engage in the staff if they visit and ask them questions about the Mazda brand and why they like working at Everett. There is loyalty and respect throughout the team which I found impressive. And they really do put customer service first. They also have a state of the art looking building in their new location that looks and feels warm and inviting. It was a pleasure to work with Sheldon and George. Also thanks to James D'Amato (Finance Manager) and Kevin Hevly (Service Manager) and the others on the team that worked with me.

Kevin Hevly

Marty
6/29/2015

"New M6 lease"

John and Russ did more than promised. Such an easy experience with no conflict on prices. They discounted the overall price and gave me a very fair trade in value. Very pleasant and positive experience. Will come back again and again. Highly recommended.

SeaGray8
6/17/2015

"Mazda of Everette"

The salesperson was knowledgeable and help me find just the right car. Everyone there worked together as a team and there was no pressure-the whole experience was easy and painless.

Wallace
6/17/2015

"Personable staff"

The car buying experience, which I have always tried to avoid for as long as possible, was a pleasant experience at this dealership. I especially appreciated the time and patience that the salesman (Frank) took with me during my first visit, the "buying" process and when assisting me in learning about all aspects of my new vehicle. I will recommend this dealership.

TeriLynn Wilson
5/29/2015

"Unheard-of Service"

Having a lot of health issues...I wanted to look at vehicles via the internet and get my questions answered via email. My husband said that would never happen. Well, not only did it happen but it was an amazing experience. All of my questions were answered via email and when we went in to view the vehicle in person, our salesman (Sheldon) did his absolute best to make it as fast as possible and with no pressure whatsoever. Not only did I get the car of my dreams, at an amazing price, but I got to deal with what I feel was the best salesperson I have ever had the chance of meeting in the 25 years I have been buying vehicles. And James was the fastest, friendliest finance person we have dealt with. Highly, highly recommended......in every aspect!

CAR BUYER
5/28/2015

"Great Ownership, Great Product, Great Service & Great Sales!"

I've purchased many vehicles over the years and this was the best buying experience I've ever had! I personally met with the owner, who was involved in my purchase. This is the 2nd Mazda we've purchased from this dealership and we've had nothing short of an exceptional experience with both sales and service over the years. The purchasing experience was "no pressure / no hassle" and they were very transparent throughout the process. I would recommend anyone looking for a great buying experience from a great dealership look toward Mazda before you make your next purchase. FYI, there is a new young salesman (Jordan) who was the most informed and pleasant sales peson I've ever encountered & I recommend you seek him out. Mazda of Everett is a 1st class dealership...I'll will definitely buy from them again.

Jordan

Happycamper
5/22/2015

"Hands down the easiest & fastest"

I have purchased numerous cars from dealerships through my years. Mazda of Everett was hands down the fastest, easiest experience I've ever had. I was actually shocked. I've gone into other dealerships knowing what we were going to buy and still it took over an hour. My son was looking at a used Mazda, and even with waiting for him to arrive, test drive and purchase, we were out of there in an hour! The staff were extremely friendly, and not in an "I want your money" kind of way. They were genuinely professional. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone.

Reviews of James  D'Amato