Mazda of Everett

Makes: Mazda|Service Center

Mazda of Everett

Mazda of Everett Info
About Mazda of Everett

You might call it a brand promise. You might call it your Customer Service Standards. Some companies call it a customer promise. Mazda of Everett calls it--our Unified Message. Mazda of Everett customers know what to expect when they do business with us. Our Service sells a second car, more often than not, through referrals of happy customers! Our customers help us tell our story. Mazda of Everett focuses on what our customer wants and makes sure that we meet or exceed our customers expectations. Mazda of Everett works hard every day to show our customers why they should choose Mazda of Everett over the competition. At Mazda of Everett...WE make it happen for YOU!

About Mazda of Everett

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

• FREE CAR WASHES FOR LIFE
ckemplin2000
11/30/2014

"Frank Weiss"

I came in knowing what I wanted. Frank helped me from the start. Frank was wonderful in every step of the process. Thank you Frank. Cathy Kemplin

hazmatlead
11/09/2014

"Touchdown "

Purchased a 2013 Mazda CX-5 Touring. What can be said about Mazda of Everetts' sales crew. They are like the Seahawks Offensive Line, protecting and taking care of their customer, the Quarterback. They are awesome, very friendly, and go out of their way to make you a happy customer. No wonder they are the top dealership. Also, thanks to the awesome detailing crew.

John DeNike

joeswab
11/02/2014

" First Truly Positive Dealer Experience in 70+ years"

I'd normally opt for dental surgery without Novacaine rather than buying a new car! That gives some measure of my experience with purchasing many cars and brands over the years. Our recent purchase of a CX-5 GT from Sheldon Meese was the exception. Using the TruCar plan through USAA, we were through the test drive and paper-work required in less than three hours. Sheldon was intimately familiar with all the hi-tech gizmos and patiently coached this techno-phobe through their operation. Our two trade-ins were fairly valued, and we left the dealership feeling we'd received a fair shake. It was a first for this couple!

js7373
10/06/2014

"Just what I was looking for!"

I came in to the dealership having narrowed my choices down to two cars. The 2014 Hyundai Elantra or the 2015 Mazda3. My salesperson Luke told me to make sure I drove the Mazda 3 before making a decision. He was so right, once I drove it I knew it was the one. Now knowing that I really wanted it, I still had to get some trade in numbers on my current car which I knew wasn't worth very much and get financing at a payment I could afford. Luke in sales, James in Financing and Jerry the owner went to work. They ended up giving me way more than fair trade in on my car, it was like a gift to get the payments where I needed them. James ended up letting me know the following day that he found even better financing to lower my payment even more. Luke was great to deal with, a man of his word, exactly what he had told me was going to happen, happened. I got just what I was looking for. I also really appreciated the owner working on the deal as well, he knew I didn't want to drive my old car back home. Thank you Mazda of Everett. I'll be back for sure!

lonnadeen
9/08/2014

"Very personable!"

Sheldon has always done a great job when helping me find the right car! No long waits at this Dealership because Sheldon keeps the ball rolling. All the staff, including the owner of the dealership, attend to every detail to make sure I always get the best deal possible. I'd highly recommend this dealership, and most particularly Sheldon Mease for his expertise.

sand703
9/07/2014

"Mazda of Everett make car buying easy."

When my wife and I arrived at Mazda of Everett all the sales associates were busy working with customers. So, the owner Jerry introduced himself and helped us personally. I am sure that this is not the case at most dealerships. He showed us cars, pulled cars out for us to test drive, and then sold us the vehicle that best fit our needs. I was amazed that one of the owner would spend so much time directly with the customer. That just shows me that Mazda of Everett cares about their customers. We had a great experience and will recommend Mazda of Everett to our friends.

Jerry

SeaMish
8/20/2014

"Great Dealership & Staff! "

Friendly and customer oriented staff has brought me back a 2nd time for my new car purchase. Mazda offers an incentive for current Mazda owners that return, so it's even better the 2nd time. Thanks to everyone at Mazda of Everett for a positive car buying experience!

kayannalise
8/11/2014

"Would I recommend this dealership-OH YES 10000x yes!"

This place is like family to me. My husband purchased his car from them a while back. When we got married my car died and we ended up getting a CX-5. Everyone there is SO friendly, kind, and here is the big one-HONEST. These people are there for you. They know you by name and everyone checks in on you when you stop by. They made the whole process easy and understandable for me, a first time buyer. They went out of their way to get us a great deal too! Love that you guys always give us great and honest service when we are getting service work done. Love you guys! Thanks for taking care of me and my car!

Devildog83
8/07/2014

"My best car buying experience yet!"

Being a "Car Guy", I look at a lot of different cars when I decide to buy another new car. Once I decided I was interested in a Mazda3 5-DR due to the award-winning styling, gas mileage, features and sporty handling & power, I headed to Mazda of Everett (M.O.E.) to check out the car in person. I met up with Joe Garcia, he was friendly and treated me like family right from the start. We looked at a few cars, and once I decided on one with the package I liked, I test drove it. After a lengthy test drive, I liked the car and talked to Joe about my trade-in. I then met Jerry McCann the Owner, and after a very brief negotiation we struck a deal. The transaction was very easy and quick. I have dealt with many Dealerships over the years, and this was THE BEST buying experience I have ever had. Since getting my car, I've been talking about my Mazda and M.O.E. to family & friends, which has already resulted in one friend joining the Mazda family when she purchased a Mazda 3. I have just over 2000 miles on my car in less than 2 months. I love commuting with the Mazda 3 due to the great gas mileage (I regularly see 35+ mpg). The car fit and finish is excellent, it has sporty handling, great power, loaded with features and is a pleasure to drive. You get a lot of car and features for the money, I think you would be hard pressed to match it up with any other manufacturer. I highly recommend both the Mazda 3 and Mazda of Everett. Sincerely, Christopher R. • • •

N Harper
7/10/2014

"Our third purchase at Mazda of Everett"

My wife and I have purchased our last three vehicles from Mazda of Everett, and have been very satisfied with each experience. The ownership is hands on, and the sales people provide excellent service. Thank you for continuing to make our car buying experience a positive one!

Reviews of George Leckenby