Mazda of Everett

Sheldon Mease

Luke Gaston, Sales, Mazda of Everett

Luke Gaston

February 14, 2017

"always friendly and personable"

- Michael Ashley

I have found this group to be friendly and warm with everyone. I purchased a 2010 MX5 from another dealership and have brought here for service. I have observed how other customers were served by the the sales team and always with respectful and friendly service. When it was time for a new car I had no hesitation to bringing my wife here. Joe Garcia was as engaging as ever. Kevin back in service was great. I really felt like they know me and were happy to see us. Very knowledgeable about their products and I had done my research and it was evident they had as well. The only concern was the amount of time to get the deal signed and done. Seemed like it took a long time. Joe explained a new key/car management system is on the way to help with a very large inventory. Makes for good selection and a headache to manage! Sorry we missed Jerry. Seems like even when I'm there for services he checks on how it is going. Very involved owner. Thanks Joe!

February 12, 2017

"no pressure, very welcoming "

- debbie kurseth

Great place, no pressure, have a lot of knowledge about the car i was purchasing and very friendly. made me feel like a queen. Russ Owens was super, easy to talk to and really made my new car purchase a breeze! Thank you Mazda of Everett Debbie Kurseth!

February 10, 2017

"No pressure sales"

- Curt70

We went in to test drive a CX-5 with no intentions of buying. The salesman Tim, was very informative and didn't pressure us at all. After talking to him for several minutes we had the pleasure of meeting Jerry, one of the owners. After leaving and discussing several things with my wife, we decided on purchasing a vehicle from Mazda of Everett because of the staff, and commitment they stand for.

• FREE CAR WASHES FOR LIFE