Mazda of Everett

11409 Highway 99,
Everett, Washington 98204
Mazda of Everett Info
About Mazda of Everett

You might call it a brand promise. You might call it your Customer Service Standards. Some companies call it a customer promise. Mazda of Everett calls it--our Unified Message. Mazda of Everett customers know what to expect when they do business with us. Our Service sells a second car, more often than not, through referrals of happy customers! Our customers help us tell our story. Mazda of Everett focuses on what our customer wants and makes sure that we meet or exceed our customers expectations. Mazda of Everett works hard every day to show our customers why they should choose Mazda of Everett over the competition. At Mazda of Everett...WE make it happen for YOU!

About Mazda of Everett Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

• FREE CAR WASHES FOR LIFE
Ashante
3/01/2015

"Excellent Service Excellent place to buy your new car!!!"

Came in with challenging credit and Radek was AWSOME. .. dealt with him and only him during the entire process. left the lot Saturday late evening feeling refreshed and joyed instead of pressured and unsure! I now own my 07 Santa fe which is a great choice according to several reviews , I would definitely refer this place it too ANYONE. ~Ashante~

Radek

llm
2/22/2015

"Professional"

Mazda of Everett, especially Mike Olmstead, makes buying a car an easy experience - he was knowledgeable, listened to our concerns and addressed them, and was low key at all times. I never felt pressured - which is very unusual at a car dealership. This is my second Mazda purchase, and I will never go to any other dealer should I decide to buy another car. Thanks!

vehiclebuyer
2/18/2015

"No second guessing"

we put off a new car perchance for months due to the fear of a all day, pressure filled, back and forth negotiation we have experienced at a number of dealers. Not here! We found Luke a person that was available to give us information not sell us what we didn't need or want. Finance process was easy with not pressure as well! The owners we met were there making us feel even more welcome. No buyers remorse or second guessing as we drove away with exactly the vehicle we wanted for a for a very fair price.

sewsaton
1/31/2015

"Best experience ever!"

I was looking for either a Mazda 3 or Mazda 5, and Frank helped me from the start. He was delightful to work with, and it was the best buying experience in my 40 years of car buying. Thank you Frank Weiss.

Lorri G
1/03/2015

"Efficient"

I have purchased many cars over the years and never has the whole experience taken so little time. When I got home my family thought I was on a long test drive. I went through Costco.com to find the car I wanted for the price I wanted to pay. WI think a day I received an email from George, made an appointment for that afternoon and was home in time for dinner. They treated me professionally and gave me a very fair amount on my trade in. This is my first Mazda and so far I love it. When it is time to purchase another car I will be going back to Mazda of Everett.

swlee
12/31/2014

"Beyond Excellent!"

I came in to the dealership 10 minutes before they closed and they still welcomed me in like family. My fiancé went in to the dealership all day for me to look for the car I wanted and the associates there took really great care of him even though the car wasn't going to be for him. The staff waited for me until I got off work to get over there to see the car I was wanting. I was debatingu between the Mazda 3 hatch and the Mazda 3 sedan. The associates placed two of the cars under the lamp posts for me so I can have a better look at them. Frank was very patient and thorough with his explanations even though they were already closed. He let me test drive the car and after a couple of hours, I purchased a white Mazda 3 GT. It was about 10:30pm and Frank still explained everything to me to the dot that I needed know about my new car even after everyone else left. Mike, James, and Jerry also helped me out a great deal after operating hours. I recommend this Mazda dealership 10000%. Best car dealership experience ever.

ckemplin2000
11/30/2014

"Frank Weiss"

I came in knowing what I wanted. Frank helped me from the start. Frank was wonderful in every step of the process. Thank you Frank. Cathy Kemplin

hazmatlead
11/09/2014

"Touchdown "

Purchased a 2013 Mazda CX-5 Touring. What can be said about Mazda of Everetts' sales crew. They are like the Seahawks Offensive Line, protecting and taking care of their customer, the Quarterback. They are awesome, very friendly, and go out of their way to make you a happy customer. No wonder they are the top dealership. Also, thanks to the awesome detailing crew.

John DeNike

joeswab
11/02/2014

" First Truly Positive Dealer Experience in 70+ years"

I'd normally opt for dental surgery without Novacaine rather than buying a new car! That gives some measure of my experience with purchasing many cars and brands over the years. Our recent purchase of a CX-5 GT from Sheldon Meese was the exception. Using the TruCar plan through USAA, we were through the test drive and paper-work required in less than three hours. Sheldon was intimately familiar with all the hi-tech gizmos and patiently coached this techno-phobe through their operation. Our two trade-ins were fairly valued, and we left the dealership feeling we'd received a fair shake. It was a first for this couple!

js7373
10/06/2014

"Just what I was looking for!"

I came in to the dealership having narrowed my choices down to two cars. The 2014 Hyundai Elantra or the 2015 Mazda3. My salesperson Luke told me to make sure I drove the Mazda 3 before making a decision. He was so right, once I drove it I knew it was the one. Now knowing that I really wanted it, I still had to get some trade in numbers on my current car which I knew wasn't worth very much and get financing at a payment I could afford. Luke in sales, James in Financing and Jerry the owner went to work. They ended up giving me way more than fair trade in on my car, it was like a gift to get the payments where I needed them. James ended up letting me know the following day that he found even better financing to lower my payment even more. Luke was great to deal with, a man of his word, exactly what he had told me was going to happen, happened. I got just what I was looking for. I also really appreciated the owner working on the deal as well, he knew I didn't want to drive my old car back home. Thank you Mazda of Everett. I'll be back for sure!

Reviews of Mike Olmstead