Mazda of Valley Stream

Sales & Leasing Specialist

September 03, 2017

"2015 Explorer"

- Billd170

Purchased a used Ford Explorer from Kevin, he was aces from start to finish, I would highly recommend purchasing your next vehicle from him and his team.

Ed O'Connor
Rennert Jared

August 31, 2017

"Great Experience"

- Brooklyn Lady

I was so exhausted and stressed trying to find a used car - wondering if it was a waste of money - would it break down in a few months..... This dealership was our 9th one in 2 weeks. We went based on our experience years ago with an old Mazda 626. We went in to look at the used market and it just made sense in the moment to buy a new car. Mohamed is a great no-pressure salesman. He sat down with us and get the straight talk about the #s. We never felt pressured in our decision. His manager was also wonderful and made us feel comfortable. Even Tommy, the finance manager, was so friendly and helpful with the paperwork. These gentlemen are wonderful - when we left we felt like old friends. I highly recommend them. After making the decision to purchase, all of the stress of the last 2 weeks was gone. We are loving our Mazda6.

Mohamad Hanif
Tommy McGuinness

August 25, 2017

"Excellent service with one snafu"

- wallyz

Had an excellent experience with David. No high pressure, extremely friendly, courteous and very professional. I knew the model I wanted an the price I could pay. David worked it out and we were able to come to an agreement. It was a little more than what I wanted to spend, but no regrets. I am very happy with my CX-5. There was one problem. When pickup my car, I found out that the taxes and a fee were calculated incorrectly. Obviously I wasn't happy. They were willing to split the difference so it made it a little easier. Just to be clear I don't think they were trying to get away with something. I believe it was an honest mistake. I do recommend this dealership. Everyone I met was very friendly and welcoming.

David Mondesire