Mazda of Wooster

Darren Putt

Rick Preast,  General Sales Manager, Mazda of Wooster

Rick Preast

July 12, 2017

"The Best Car Buying Experience "

- Zachary.S.1994

Mazda of Wooster understands the usual plights of buying or leasing a car and works diligently to make the process smooth and affordable. They put me in a brand new 2017 Mazda 3 Hatchback with a manual shifter, fulfilling every desire i wanted for a new car. They worked with me and my college graduate budget. The car is amazing and i still can't get over how quickly and accurately they handled the whole process. Plus, their post buying service and car maintenance is top notch. I would not go to anyone else for buying or leasing a car. Mazda of Wooster is simply outstanding.

Tom Davis
Dan Jacobs

June 27, 2017

"Ray was great!"

- TheWolls

Ray was very helpful in making sure we got the right car. It was probably 95° out and Ray was still very accommodating. I'll took to mazda of wooster first for my next vehicle.

May 29, 2017

"Professional and friendly!"

- billiar130

Since the first moment I walked into the showroom, I was treated with the utmost respect, the employees made me feel welcomed and I have always felt comfortable. Rick and Ray have always went above and beyond to accommodate my car needs. I have been purchasing Mazda's from either Ray or Rick for approx. 12 years, and have always been amazingly happy with all my car purchases. These guys are an asset to Mazda of Wooster. Melanie Jacobs also goes above and beyond with her friendliness and professionalism in the service department. I would like to thank each and everyone of you for all your kindness during my car purchases and service visits.

Rick Preast
Melanie Jacobs
Other Employees : A special thanks to Dave who washes my car after each service, and Jerpie for his knowledge repairing my car!

Used 2016 BMW 328i, $36500