Klaben Ford Lincoln

Kim  Wolfram, Service Advisor, Klaben Ford Lincoln

Kim Wolfram

"Finally"

- cvsgal

I stopped in just to look and was met by a friendly salesman Mike cooney who did not hound me. He actually helped me find exactly what I wanted and not just what he wanted to sell me.He also drove my car to my house to let me test drive it and make sure it would fit in my garage. I've had bad experiences with other dealerships, but not klaben. I would recommend it to others and buy from Mike cooney again!

Mike Cooney
Christine Klaben

"good experience "

- DH36 Verified Customer

Employees were effiencent, polite..Waiting area was clean and offered refreshments. Loaner vehicle was offered but I waited for vehicle. Time for recall service was as promised.

June 23, 2017

"Professional and friendly service"

- PHOLLENBECK Verified Customer

I have dealt with Mike Brandvold for years and he is always friendly, professional, and gives great suggestions and service advice. The team at Klaben are quick and through each time I come in for service and I appreciate the personal care and attention I get from them all.

Mike Brandvold