Klaben Ford Lincoln

Financial Services Manager

April 29, 2017

"Great!"

- abielinski

When I started looking to trade in my jeep for a truck things didn't go so well, but when I went to Klaben Ford Lincoln in Kent my experience started off great right off the bat! Nate Bryant is an excellent salesman. It's often that whenever you go to a dealership you feel pressured and pushed to buy something, but not with Nate. He has a great attitude and is very upfront with his sales. Not once did I feel pressured into buying something so he could make a sale. He took his time and worked with me to get me just what I wanted. I would highly recommended Nate as a salesman and Jennifer in finance! I also want to thank Rich Klaben, manager and owner, for his excellent service. He was very helpful and kind! Great people and a great company! Very please with the service!

April 29, 2017

"Fair, Honest and Great Service"

- Hudson Raptor

I enjoyed my experience with Klaben. My sales guy Mike Cooney is probably one of the nicest people I have met. I did not feel pressured during the closing process, and the delivery was very thorough.

April 28, 2017

"Lease"

- Stacey Myers Verified Customer

Ty and Kenny are quick and efficient when guiding through the lease process. They are very helpful in getting you into a vehicle you love!

• Desktop Computers