McFarland Ford

Starkey Ford Inc

theocoog
7/05/2016

"Great Dealership"

Great experience! Just bought my second truck from McFarland Ford and the sales experience couldn't have been any better. Chris patiently walked me through all my options and helped me order exactly the vehicle I wanted. He provided regular status updates as the truck was being built, shipped and eventually delivered. We agreed on (great) pricing up front and there were no surprises when it came time to deal with all the paperwork. Chris went out of his way to make sure I was happy and informed throughout the whole sales process. I've dealt with their service department over the past five years and they are equally outstanding. I can't recommend this dealer highly enough. Great place to buy a vehicle!

Chris

rayL
6/23/2016

"Sales and service that make you feel like family."

I'm happy to drive an hour north to McFarland Ford because I know that the experiences I've had with the sales and service folks are far and away the best in the region. You feel like family here. No one is pushy in either sales or service. They'll explain everything clearly from the outset and won't try to confuse you or offer services that you don't need. I've tried a few dealerships that are a whole lot closer and look newer, but you just can't beat McFarland's personal touch and the high level of honest service.

Sue, Katie, Don

JMANNH
3/19/2016

"The collision center does not stand behind its work. "

They replaced the left rear quarter panel on my Toyota Avalon and in just under 3 years significant rust formed. There was no rust on the rest of the car. I brought it in and after a week of follow up calls I finally was told that the best they could do was charge me $700+ to repair it. Needless to say I passed. If you plan to keep your vehicle after body work, look somewhere else.

Collision center employee,Collision center general manager

demarco
3/07/2016

"worst dealer ever"

Saw a truck on cargurus for 7985 went to the dealer on friday night they said they close at 7 i got there at 6:30 and they were closed went saturday morning i was really interested in the truck took the truck for a ride and on the highway the truck shaked steering was real loose doors were rot on the inside front brakes needed to be done soon spoke to a sales men ray he was cool about everything spoke to the manger rich who came and sat with us to make the deal to and straight told us that for less than 8 he was not going to sell it to anyone even with all the issues the truck had not a good place to do buisness

ray good sales men

pmp
9/19/2015

"2015 F150 purchase"

This was my family's third purchase at McFarland Ford. Both my father and fiancé bought an Escape from McFarland. Chris Lane was my sales person who also happens to be the Sales Manager. He gave me a no haggle price on the new F150 and fair price on my trade-in. Chris is knowledgeable about Ford products and goes above and beyond for his customers. It was a great experience all the way around at this dealership. He even threw in a few free oil changes and installed my tonneau cover at no charge. He exceeded all expectations!

Chris Lane

cedris
8/24/2015

"Great Salesman"

Had a really good experience with this dealership and particularly with David Friedman, the salesman. Originally had picked a vehicle that I decided wasn't right for me. Decided instead on a totally different vehicle. In both cases, I was able to take the car out for an overnight test drive and a trip to my mechanic for an unbiased inspection. David was very relaxed, no hard sell. In fact he was willing to spend as much time as I needed to make a decision.

David Friedman

Flex Owner
8/15/2015

"Ford Flex Buying Experience"

We are not from NH but worked with Dave at McFarland Ford to purchase the vehicle that we wanted. We were unable to find this vehicle in the state that we live in. Dave was very accommodating and we were able to do much of our communication via email.

Dave

Markie1
7/30/2015

"'15 F-150"

Purchased our vehicle online using TrueCar. No haggle pricing for the new vehicle - this is the 2nd or 3rd vehicle we have purchased (from various dealers) using the internet. The salesman, Dave Friedman, did some vehicle searches and had to go outside of New York City to find a truck that had our color with the options we wanted, and it was well worth it as the truck is fabulous. I was not pressured, other than the salesman asking for timeframe, though they did want the vehicle pushed quickly due to it being the end of the month - and I understand this for the numbers they need. Decent price for our trade too, and we shopped the same truck and our trade to 3 other Ford dealers in two different states and this was our best deal. Also, we had no BS and not a whole lot of wasted time with the deal, used car negotiating, or on the day of delivery. I have been left alone for 3-45 minutes at other dealers while deals were "discussed" with the sales manager and other tactics. I experienced none of this here, which is refreshing given how much buying a car can be a pain.

Dave Friedman

Horse5
7/22/2015

"Used truck purchase"

We called about a 2008 Ford F450 that was listed on the internet site. We made arrangements to meet the salesman on his day off which was Sunday early in the morning. We travelled from Maine and was happy to see the salesman was there early. We were able to negotiate a deal for the truck within an hour including all the paperwork. They had to service the truck so we couldn't take it eith us that day.We picked up the truck the following Thursday as it was the next day that would work for us to get back there. We love the truck and Steve the salesman and Chris the sales manager were awesome to deal with.

Steve, Chris

Tommygunz978
5/30/2015

"Buying my new mustang"

Got turned to Mcfarland Ford through TruCar and am pleased they did. I was doing my research and car shopping for months till i found them. Not only was the price below the original TruCar certification they made the whole experience very simple for me. Literally called them about the car i wanted they ordered it and a month later it was there to my exact specification. The staff was very polite and was willing to assist me in anyway they could. Pushy salesmen and pressure to buy is the main reason i hate car shopping but the staff at Mcfarland really made it very hard to hate.

Cathy maranhao, Dave Friedman, Chris Lane