McFarland Ford

McFarland Ford
McFarland Ford Info

Quirk Ford

Jannell Ford of Hanover

"Excellent Experience purchasing our Ford Escape!"

My husband and I purchased our Ford Escape through Steve Price at McFarland Ford, Exeter a few weeks back. At the time, we were unsure whether we truly wanted to purchase a new vehicle or repair our older Chrysler which wasn't passing inspection. In hindsight, we are so glad that we took the plunge and bought our new vehicle; we simply love it! Steve Price helped turn a normally nerve-wracking experience for us into a wonderfully painless one. He was such a pleasant "no pressure" salesman and he was so very patient with us. He took his time finding out what our individual needs and wants were and spent almost an entire day showing us around the dealership taking us for test drive after test drive. He really seemed to enjoy his work and effortlessly showed us all that the Escape had to offer. What wonderful customer service and work ethic. As it turned out, we didn't purchase right away. in fact we were still on the fence when we returned 2 days later and met again with Steve. His intuition and sales skills shined through when he pulled a car off the lot (that he instinctively knew I truly wanted) and took us for a test drive. We were sold! I got the car I really wanted and my husband was happy to know that we were buying our vehicle at the best price around! I love driving my new Ford Escape and I want to thank the entire staff at McFarland Ford (especially Steve!) for making our purchasing experience such a memorable one...I am still pinching myself! Sincerely, Nancy Hagner

"I cannot say enough good things about this dealership...."

I cannot say enough good things about this dealership. From the day of my purchase from Scott Herman to today, I cannot have been more satisfied. Scott makes a point of making himself known to me and conversing on every service visit when he is there. I have dealt mostly with Todd Bergeron on my service visits, and to a lesser extent, Don Perry. Service work is usually complete earlier than expected, and has never taken longer than expected. The service staff is more than willing to answer any question, and has several times gone above and beyond what it takes to be helpful. I regularly receive a service reminder 1-2 days before my scheduled service and a service follow up e-mail from Katie Moynahan. I have had service performed at two other Ford dealers in my area, and have had a mediocre experience at one, and was highly dissatisfied with the total lack of professionalism at the other. McFarland is a fine group of professionals. They also make you feel welcome. That is highly unusual in the case of auto shops in general. To be comfortable having service is more the exception, than the rule. I always feel like a valued customer.

"We were looking for a used Explorer XLT and found exactly..."

We were looking for a used Explorer XLT and found exactly what we were looking for at McFarland Ford. We met with Scott Herman on a Saturday and he showed us a car that fit what we were looking for. We were not sure so we took the night to think about it. We returned the next day and Scott met us there. We test drove the car and Scott came up with an amount for our trade. There was no pressure at all and the deal was an easy one. He was very personable and professional. People say car shopping is a terrible thing but our experience was very pleasant. We plan on returning and dealing with Scott in the near future for our next purchase. We love our Ford Explorer.

"Routine service. Wanted to get in and out quick...."

Routine service. Wanted to get in and out quick. Everything went well. Took me in on time. As always Todd and his crew did a great job.

"My wife and I were nearing the end of an existing Ford..."

My wife and I were nearing the end of an existing Ford lease and were looking to lease a new C-Max Hybrid to replace our Escape. When we arrived at the dealership we were met by Steve Price from sales. Steve had worked with us on our prior lease and had been very helpful in our choosing the right car for our needs. So we wanted Steve to to help us get into a new lease. He had a new C-Max Hybrid there on the lot and explained the differences between the model lines. Once again we were very satisfied with his knowledge of the car and its features. But unfortunately the model we wanted (SEL} was not available on the lot. Steve and Chris Lane the Sales manager tired to find us the exact model color and features we wanted but could not find an exact match. They suggested that we order a vehicle from the factory so we could get the car exactly the way we wanted. So we ordered our new C-Max instead of compromising on something near what we wanted, unlike other regional high volume dealers who just want to clear their lot of cars. It was refreshing to know that the staff were more interested in our needs then just making a quick sale. During the ordering and building phases of our New C-Max we were kept informed of the progress of the build and the expected delivery date. When the car arrived, a week ahead of schedule from Ford, they promptly had the car ready for us to take delivery. During the delivery Steve did all the ground work to have the our old Escape exchanged and the new car ready and Mike Martioski the Finance specialist was very helpful explaining conducting the process of the lease. After the paper work was all complete, Steve then was very helpful in making sure my wife and I were very familiar with all the car features before we left the lot. He was very nice in taking the extra time to make us feel comfortable with the car before leaving the lot. We highly recommend the McFarland Ford to anyone who wants prompt courteous service from and professional staff. Joe & Katie H.

"Steve Price was very professional in his presentation of..."

Steve Price was very professional in his presentation of the 2013 Ford Escape. He was very knowledgable of the car and presented all information in a polite and courteous manner. He was very patient with us who are technology challenged!!!!!! Great job. When we buy our next car, we will be looking for Steve again. Thanks for all the help.

"McFarland Ford in Exeter is a busy, friendly place. Tom..."

McFarland Ford in Exeter is a busy, friendly place. Tom Campbell is courteous, knowledgeable and straightforward. In discussing the different Ford models that I was considering, he was able to tell me detailed information as well as general characteristics of the automobiles. He is low key but enthusiastic about Fords and their qualities. No pressure to buy one or another. Equally easy in explaining leasing options. All in all it was an easy/pleasant experience and I was extremely pleased to be initiating what I hope will be a long and wonderful relationship with the dealership. Sue McFarland is an exceptional leader of the dealership. She is in charge and knows every part of the business. It is a pleasure to do business with her. Katherine H. Southworth 12 June 2013

"I’m writing to acknowledge Todd Bergeron for his..."

I’m writing to acknowledge Todd Bergeron for his excellent work as a service advisor. I’ve been coming to McFarland Ford for many years and have received great service from past advisors, but Todd has consistently exceeded my expectations. Todd is always pleasant, very professional, and goes beyond what’s required to assist customers. For example, this past Thursday, my son, Ed, and I were in with his ‘05 Focus (purchased there!) for an annual inspection. Ed travels from Bow to have his service performed at McFarland Ford – namely because there is a deep sense of trust in Todd. The inspection revealed that the rear bumper support had deteriorated so badly that it had to be replaced. When Todd called with the news, he was able to propose a solution that would allow repair of the car while offering my son some real savings. I know Todd could have pushed for a more expensive solution, but he understood our plans with the Focus and worked around that – which is what I’ve come to expect of Todd. Todd’s excellent service has also been evidenced whenever I’ve purchased tires or scheduled appointments for repairs. I’ve had all my service needs taken care of by Todd – not only for the ‘05 Focus, but for an ‘04 Taurus and ‘03 F 150. He’s always thorough in his research and provides several options for my consideration. When it comes to inspections, Todd is thorough in explaining the inspection results, advises what has to be repaired to obtain a sticker, and also identifies items that will require attention in the near future. My entire family has complete trust in Todd’s work and he is the reason we continue to return to McFarland Ford.

"I worked with Cris Lane on making a decision on whether..."

I worked with Cris Lane on making a decision on whether to wait for a 2014 or purchase a 2013 GT5.0/CS in stock - He was very helpful in showing me the plus side of getting the CS based on re-sale value of the cars and my cost. - Since after 2014 Mustang will be changing the appearance I purchased this car not only for now but as a investment. We were able to reach a price that worked for both of us and one I thought fair. He always followed up in a very timely manner either by e mail or phone. Basically if not for Cris I am do not think I would have purchased the car. Upon delivery Joanne was ready to take me through the car - When I arrived she had the plates removed from my old car and was waiting for me. That was really great since I was on a tight timeframe that day. She was a real pro at showing me sync and other features. She even volunteered to come to my house to set up the garage door opener - Now that is commitment and service. I am going to schedule a session for my wife with her and I am sure she will get the same results. Finally after driving the car for 3 days now, I can say it is on a par to my 2013 X3 BMW and as would be expected has a significant performance advantage - i guess the only downside is I will not be buying another Mustang Unless they revert back) since I am old school and love the present body style Great Job Ford and the McFarland Team Hats Off!!

"I just purchased my second Ford F150 from this..."

I just purchased my second Ford F150 from this dealership. I traded in my older F150 and bought a new 2013 that was ordered about 8 weeks ago and arrived even faster than expected. I worked with Don Perry in service with my trade, and Francesco in the body shop. Both were a great help with my older F150, and Chris Lane helped me special order my 2013 F150 Lariat and gave me a fair price on my trade. Overall I am very happy with my 2nd F150 purchase at McFarland Ford. I would recommend this dealership.