McGrath Acura of Westmont

Ed Dryer

Cathy Kacor, Service Advisor, McGrath Acura of Westmont

Cathy Kacor

May 11, 2017

"Amazing service and understand your needs"

- Linda G1

Purchased a vehicle there a couple of weeks ago and the service was great! Beth Markgraf helped me out and knew exactly what I wanted and the finance department made it happen. They went the extra mile to make sure I was happy.

Beth Markgraf

May 10, 2017

"Amazing Car Buying Experience "

- Ryan Belpedio

This is my 3rd purchase from a McGrath Store, and I honestly do not know why anyone would buy anywhere else. Their customer service is 2nd to none. From the moment we walked in, we were greeted by Mishka and Tiarra. Both worked together to find us exactly what we were looking for. We never felt pressured, and they both search all of their inventory and every financing option to find us the best fit for our taste AND our budget. We found the car we wanted and it happened to be a tad over budget. No worries there, the finance manager Jae made sure to get us to the payment we were comfortable. The free coffee, water and lunch was just icing on the cake! If you are trying to find a dealership, look no further. 1st class service all the way.

Jae, Mishka and Tiarra

May 07, 2017

"Used MDX purchase experience "

- MDX

I worked with Patrick O'Day and had a great experience. My wife and I came in, met with Patrick and found a car that met our request. Easy, no pressure experience.

Patrick O'Day