McGrath Acura of Westmont

Phillip Masionis

Ed Dryer, Service Advisor, McGrath Acura of Westmont

Ed Dryer

April 24, 2017

"Easy Smooth No Surprises"

- Maurice

Walk in. It's really obvious. Clean! The facility is bar none, the nicest dealership I have ever visited. Well organized, exceptionally well-informed, experienced, polite, professional staff. The cars and salesman Joe Scala were ready when I asked (I test drove two). I called and made an appointment the night before. Everything was done to meet my schedule. I came back the following day to purchase. Joe scheduled financial and technical for me. Very efficient. Also a porter was provided so that I did not have to find a ride to the dealership(I was not trading in a car). There were minor problems with the quality of the cleaning and prep for the car. These were remedied while I took care of paperwork. I hate to mention it because everything else was first class, but it was a disappointment.

April 22, 2017

"Trust"

- Keithandrews23

Called Phillip and settled on a payment. When I got there which was two hour drive payment was exactly what we talked about. So many times in the past with different dealers the payment would be $100 more than what we talked about.

April 20, 2017

" Great experience wonderful people!"

- Susan Wierenga

Patrick O'Day and Aimee Russell were wonderful people who made my car buying experience completely satisfying. I would highly recommended this dealership and if wasn't so far from my house and if I bought an Acura, I would be coming to them for service.

New 2016 Acura TLX, $32635