McGrath Acura of Westmont

Phillip Masionis

August 31, 2017

"HORRIBLE !!!!"

- Carguy

If I can give this place 0 stars I would. I called about a used car they had on the website and was told they had it, I come in the same day only to find out they didnt, SO TYPICAL of these sleazy McGrath dealers, anything to get you in the door. I had a similiar experience at the Lexus store next door last year but figured with this being an Acura store I'd try it. Believe me WAS I WRONG. This place now has 2 strikes against them and Im not about to give them a 3rd. As I was going to leave I was approached by a woman named Melissa Hansen who came across as the most arrogant person I've ever dealt with, I asked who she was and said she was a Manager, she told me it was my fault for not calling first...REALLY and your a manager????? I did call and someone who answered told me it was available so I came in. Never ever again, this is a warning people, I should have never even gone to this place seeing it only had 3 stars and this happened before at there Lexus store. Lesson learned.

Melissa

August 08, 2017

"New way to buy a car"

- Mary

I saw my cars on their website and began chatting with the salesman . The salesman was very nice to me and he even took current pictures of the car and texted them to my cellular phone . Even took a picture of himself in the car to prove to me that Car was really there. We even haggled through text messaging to an agreed-upon price for the 2015 RDX. We agreed on a price so I made an appointment to come look at the car . I have never negotiated on a price for the car without physically being at a dealership before . When we took the car for the testdrive we were sold this was the easiest way I have ever purchased a car before . Sam villa is a great sales rep. he even went out of his way three days later to stop by my house to pick up the car to have some scratches taken care of for me on my ca he even went out of his way three days later to stop by my house to pick up the car to have some scratches taken care of for me on my new RDX. And he left me a loaner car to drive for the day! Talk about great customer service

Sam Villa

July 06, 2017

"Sam Shaheen, Sales & Leasing"

- Martinb1984

Traveled out of town ( from Indianapolis) to purchase a CPO 2014 Acura TL. Sam Shaheen from sales department was excellent to deal with and made the overall experience a pleasure. Also, the facility is awesome. They have a barista on site serving delicious espresso's. Thank you!

Sam Shaheen