McGrath Acura of Westmont

Pre-Owned Sales
Phillip Masionis, Sales, McGrath Acura of Westmont

Phillip Masionis

July 06, 2017

"Sam Shaheen, Sales & Leasing"

- Martinb1984

Traveled out of town ( from Indianapolis) to purchase a CPO 2014 Acura TL. Sam Shaheen from sales department was excellent to deal with and made the overall experience a pleasure. Also, the facility is awesome. They have a barista on site serving delicious espresso's. Thank you!

July 05, 2017

"Purchase vehicle"

- Catrina Letto

I had previously purchased a car from McGrath Acura so that's where I went when I started looking again. This experience was nothing like my first. The sales rep, Sam Shaheen, did not want to help us, did not want to show us the vehicles we asked to see because they stated that they were all out of our price range. Every other used car we asked about was conveniently sold although he didn't actually check the inventory. When we decided on a vehicle the asking price suddenly increased by 2,000. It was clear that he had judged myself and my fiance purely on looks and made a decision that we couldn't afford any of those vehicles. I went down the street and purchased two brand new cars at another dealer the same day. Worst dealer I've ever encountered.

July 02, 2017

"Joe Scala is Great!!"

- Irpino

I am not one to write reviews online however I felt compelled to after our experience with Joe Scala and McGrath Acura of Westmont. We were looking to purchase a car for a family member who lives out of town and found a good fit at their dealership. From the very start where we reached out to Joe, we felt like we were purchasing a $100,000 + car and understand the car we had in mind was less than $10,000... Joe and his Team are great and from start to finish we were VERY impressed with their professionalism, friendliness, and courtesy. Was much more than we expected given our other experiences and we purchase cars from all over the price spectrum. We Highly Recommend Joe Scala and McGrath Acura of Westmont. We drove in from the City...and our time on the Road was WELL worth It!

Joe Scala