McInerney Woodhaven Chrysler Jeep

McInerney Woodhaven Chrysler Jeep Info

Tired of waiting
8/10/2016

"Terrible service "

The leasing experience was great. If you read the latest reviews, they get many of there high ratings thanks to Casey. But then you need service and it really socks. They take forever, don't call you back, are rude. Makes you wish you never leased a across here. Never had this problem at Ford's. The guys at the desk are doing there best but the system is broke. Need more help and more efficient system in my opinion

Bob

Laina82
8/06/2016

"Terrible Service Department"

A friend took her new truck in for accident repairs, they kept the vehicle for almost 3 months. I pay almost $800 month for a brand new car that just stopped running, made an appointment to have it worked on, 3 days later the car still has not been looked and and I still have no vehicle to get to work. I have bought from Ford and Chevy dealers in the past and have never dealt with so much unorganized workmanship. Very disappointed

Robert Grable

steven
8/05/2016

"great experience at McInerney Woodhaven"

excellent experience at Mcinerney Woodhaven. Casey Dettloff was extremely helpful in getting me into my new jeep. Very nice experience. would highly recommend this dealership, and recommend Casey for next new car purchase..thank you.

Casey Detloff

Sam
8/05/2016

"Thanks Casey!"

A big thank you to Casey Dettloff for hooking me up with my new Jeep! He was very honest and knowledgeable with the new and used vehicles that I was interested in. I did not feel pressured into buying anything; Casey made the process very smooth . He took care of all my car buying needs as well as traded in my old focus and resolved issues with my license plate. Down to earth and personable! I will recommend Casey to any looking to buy a new vehicle. I love driving my new Jeep Patriot!

Maria
8/04/2016

"Got me out of my car! "

I was desperate to get out of my 2009 Escape that I owed way too much on still and Casey got me out of it!! He's super friendly and good at what he does!! Go see him and he'll hook you up!

Casey Detloff

JeepEr
7/30/2016

"This dealership plays games or are incompetent"

The way Nick and the sales manager treated us makes it clear they’re either the most incompetent company in communications and customer treatment, or they play games with you. We think it is the second, but can’t be sure. We inquired about a jeep, test drove it, called multiple times to follow up on a potential issue with the car, just to be told after five days of activity that an offer had been made the day before we started inquiring and the vehicle was no longer available. According the agent we had worked with, he had been in touch with the sales manager throughout the process; the sales manager confirmed this, only to provide a contradictory story as to why the “mix-up”. My wife called the dealership a few minutes later, and she was told the vehicle was available. Looking in the website, it still is a week later. We were very glad to have found out about their games without having purchased a car from them, rather than get caught doing business with such a company. FYI.

Nick

terrib
6/03/2016

"Casey Dettloff Is The One To See!"

We always have a great experience at McInerney's. Our salesman, Caysey Dettloff is very good at answering all our questions and helping us figure out exactly what we need. He will go to great lengths to make sure you are getting the best vehicle, price and payment plan for your needs. Thank you McInerney's and thank you Casey!

Mschultz39
5/17/2016

"Returning 2014 leased chrysler 300 AWD"

Good deal on new car. Bad deal returning the leased car. McInerney terrible. Did not want the car back. Will not lease another from Chrysler.

Sales Mgr, phone conversation...

gabbi
4/07/2016

"Highly Recommend Casey Dettloff!"

We had a wonderful experience working with Casey Dettloff. He was honest and straight to the point from the beginning. He made the process smooth and kept it moving along so that we did not spend all day at the dealership. We highly recommend Casey to anyone in the car buying or leasing market. We have already recommended him to friends!

Terry P Mieszkowski
4/06/2016

"Casey Dettloff what a pleasure to deal with."

My wife and I needed a new car and a friend recommended Casey Dettloff at McInerneys. Boy I'm glad we stopped and found Casey. He did a great job in finding the right car for us. Casey is Professional and a very nice young man. In fact Casey and everyone at Mcinerneys were very professional and a pleasure to do business with. I would recommend Casey and McInerneys Dealership to all my family and friends.