McKenna Volkswagen Cerritos

Pacific Volkswagen

Bozzani Volkswagen

ahilgert
2/15/2016

"Do not let them fool you!"

Let me start by saying that if there are not more bad reviews it might be because the manager threatens to sue you for defamation if you leave a bad review. I will make my story short because I am writing a blog about my experience buying a car. I bought a VW Jetta 2014, I thought I was paying $12,500 for it. It turns out that I am paying $14,000 because my down payment didnt go towards the price like I thought and I was told. I even asked this direct question to the finance person and he plain lied to me (and I fell for the lie). Overall it was a very stressful experience, over 2 hours process. I came back to speak about my purchase and no one was able to help me, they told me to come back when the people that dealt with me was in. So I did, I came back and after 2 hours of waiting the very rude manager let us in his office, with constant interruption. The manager treated me and my bf as if we were stupid and basically kicked us out of the office telling us to take our complaint to Volkswagen (so we did). There is was also strange charge in my bill which we are currently investigating, since no one at the dealership was able to prove what it was (after 3 people looking at it). They also told me I would get car mats which they never gave me. Following charge: today 2/2/16 Volkswagen called telling us that the air filters and GPS that were supposed to be installed are not, and that I am supposed to make an appointment to have them installed. Of course, no one ever told me this either. Don't let them fool you!

Moises, John, Davide

Kelly
11/04/2015

"Done with this car."

Honestly, it has been one thing after another with my car I bought from McKenna Volkswagen in Cerritos. I bought my Jetta TDI Certified Pre-Owned with 32k miles. I haven't even had the car two years yet and this is the list of major problems I have had thus far: - I had to replace a filter in my engine (that had to do with diesel engines) TWICE within a few months after buying this car. A filter that even Volkswagen said I should never have to replace in the lifetime of a car...yet I had to replace it twice. This filter was $1000 each time. - I had to replace the hot side of my intercooler hose because it blew a hole in it. This was $600+. - I recently had to replace the cold side intercooler hose THREE times in the past THREE weeks, yes, three times in the past three weeks, because it blew on three separate occasions. Every time I got it fixed, it would blow not even a week later. This was also $600 per hose. Every time that hose blew, I was on the freeway, and my car was nearly brought to a stop which is not only dangerous for myself, but also dangerous for those around me. And lets not forget that my Jetta TDI is going to be recalled for something that was done illegally to my car by Volkswagen. At this point, I am done with this car. I want nothing to do with it. This intercooler hose has yet to be fixed after breaking on me three different times, I've gotten dirty loaner cars (when I can manage to get one from them), and today I waited over an hour for the loaner car (which was dirty) when the lady told me they were filling it up with gas really quick. They must have gotten gas pretty far for it to take them over an hour to get me the loaner. I am at my wits end at this point.

Service Department

Susie36
10/23/2015

"Dont buy here bad comunication skills "

They sale you a car and thats the End of That .. Go some were else we bought a VW Jetta New 30k never called us when we needed help sold us the car and forgot about us .

George

vw loser
10/23/2015

"turbo went out at 47000 on tdi 2012 and told it was covered"

This dealer is only interested in what they can make on the car, not on the customers problems. The new general mgr. refused to honor the factory warranty after the old GM told me the car was not covered, later I found out it was covered, and received no help from dealer. I need a lawyer if I want satisfaction. They want me to trade in my 2012 on another car and do not want to fix it.

Herbie Weston

Boyertime
9/17/2015

"Great customer service "

Great customer service at this dealership. Employees were extremely helpful in our selection of a 2015 Jetta. Garett went above and beyond what I would consider to be his job title. He is the one who sold us on that car.

Garrett

Doctor
8/20/2015

"Best Car Buying Experience"

I was looking for a basic 2-door VW Golf or Honda Fit/Civic for my son. Tried getting the lowest quote through True Car and settled for the outgoing model of Honda Civic because it was cheapest; VW Golf was more expensive at all dealers. I was about to go and buy the Civic, when I got a phone call from Neil, who is big boss at McKenna VW. I asked him to match the Civic price if we wanted my business. He was sort of offended that I was comparing VW to Civic (now I understand why). In the end, we agreed on a number very close to what I wanted to pay- ALL over the phone. In one hour, I was at the dealership where RICHARD (the sales person) took care of the rest. No gimmicks and no hassles. DEVIN, the finance guy, had three other buyers before me. That delayed me, but there is not much they could do about it. Kevin was very easy to deal with as well. On the Side: They gave me one key that belonged to another car. I brought it to their attention. RICHARD called me when the key arrived in the parts department. They programmed it to my car in a very short time. When I was about to leave, they discovered the missing key for my car. So, I have three keys now. They gave me a complementary VW key ring, for the inconvenience. This was a very relaxing, possibly the best, car purchase experience I had. I highly recommend this dealership.

RICHARD, NEIL and DEVIN

emily27
7/20/2015

"Love this dealership "

Best first buying car experience ever! I called and talked to Robert, who was very sweet. I went in the next day and was referred to Luis, the internet sales manager. He worked with me, got me in and out fast all while spending alot of time on the deal. Financing was great and got a fantasatic deal! Love this dealership :)

Robert, Luis Romero

sdm112358
7/11/2015

"Overall, a great dealership experience."

Great car buying experience. Nice people, the process was very straightforward. Definitely worth the long drive. The dealership made the finance aspect of the purchase very clear and straightforward. Overall, flexible and easy to work with.

Garrett Osborne, Devin Smith

Robert
3/19/2015

"DO NOT BUY YOUR NEXT CAR HERE!!!!"

Bought a CPO with carefree maintenance for 3 years of 36k . just to find out that it was a lie !!! They are crooks don't buy from this dealer. As a consumer I don't want others to pay the price I did.

Danny
2/13/2015

"Everything was great!"

Devin Smith and Neil Okun were amazing to work with! Got a new Jetta lease for a great deal and had fun! I was worried about going to a car dealership but these guys were awesome!

Devin Smith, Neil Okun