McKenna Volkswagen Cerritos

Westley  Medeiros, Client Advisor, McKenna Volkswagen Cerritos

Westley Medeiros

Client Advisor

March 28, 2017

"Terrible customer service and lying car sales manager"

- fxg424

Worst car buying experience I've ever had! I've bought cars from Toyota, Kia, Honda, and Ford and they were all great! This dealership just wants to take your down payment then take away the car! So furious and embarrassed for your business practices....to the sales manager, stop wasting people's time you obviously have no business skills

Westley Medeiros
Other Employees : Francisco Ortiz

March 28, 2017

"Finance Manger is extremely rude and unprofessional"

- Shal619

As soon as I began asking questions about my lease trade in the finance manager became very rude. He literally bundled up my papers and said "we're done here." Apparently they are used to bullying customers into doing everything on their terms. Not only would I never return, I doibt that I'll ever buy Volkswagen again.

Alvin Acabal
2.0

February 15, 2016

"Do not let them fool you!"

- ahilgert

Let me start by saying that if there are not more bad reviews it might be because the manager threatens to sue you for defamation if you leave a bad review. I will make my story short because I am writing a blog about my experience buying a car. I bought a VW Jetta 2014, I thought I was paying $12,500 for it. It turns out that I am paying $14,000 because my down payment didnt go towards the price like I thought and I was told. I even asked this direct question to the finance person and he plain lied to me (and I fell for the lie). Overall it was a very stressful experience, over 2 hours process. I came back to speak about my purchase and no one was able to help me, they told me to come back when the people that dealt with me was in. So I did, I came back and after 2 hours of waiting the very rude manager let us in his office, with constant interruption. The manager treated me and my bf as if we were stupid and basically kicked us out of the office telling us to take our complaint to Volkswagen (so we did). There is was also strange charge in my bill which we are currently investigating, since no one at the dealership was able to prove what it was (after 3 people looking at it). They also told me I would get car mats which they never gave me. Following charge: today 2/2/16 Volkswagen called telling us that the air filters and GPS that were supposed to be installed are not, and that I am supposed to make an appointment to have them installed. Of course, no one ever told me this either. Don't let them fool you!

Moises, John, Davide