Mccord's Vancouver Toyota

Wilsonville Toyota-Scion

Dick Hannah Toyota

evrk
6/05/2015

"Left my personal information laying around for anyone to see"

When I went for a test drive, the salesperson asked for my license. He made a copy and left it "face up" on his desk while we were on the test drive. It was in the middle of the show room for anyone to see and had my name and address on it. My personal information should have been secured in a locked cabinet. I don't want to deal with a company that doesn't care to protect my personal information.

I can't remember his name

NOYDB
6/02/2015

"You aren't good enough.Your not spending enough. "

We bought our first Toyota at McCords and gave us a great deal.So why not go back since the first time they were so nice. We had to take our car back in after 3 days after we bought it because it had such a bad pull to the right that you couldn't barely drive it w/o using all your might to keep it straight. They told my fiance that he probably hit a curb and put it out of alignment so they said they would check it for a price. We decline went somewhere else where they checked it for free to find out that it had a perfect alignment and that we had a radial pull from the horrible cheap tires they had on the car. So before making our first payment and putting out $500 for a DP on the car we had to put out another $600 for brand new tires. After all that we than had a transmission leak from a bad a gasket and took it in and had it fixed at Toyota and they told us that it would be $170 for everything I said is that for EVERYTHING because it was such a great price and the MGR said "YES, that is for everything" That is why we took it there and then when my fiance got their to pick up the car they gave him the bill and it was almost a $100 more so he called me and I asked to talk to Mgr(who i talked to and she was the one handing him the bill) who gave me the price and then she said "oh I forgot to add the transmission fluid price on to that we HAD to pay that price I said "oh, that is too bad that is your problem not mine so they gave us the price of $170." she said "you are right, it says in my notes here that this total is for everything and I should have doubled checked." So now we have paid our car off over 2 years ago and went on their lot to look at Sequoias(older one that has decent miles and around $25K we weren't looking for top notch or new but we should still be treated as any other customer that comes in there and spends $55K+) and we were walking around one of the salesman come over and says"what you looking for?" we tell him and then he automatically goes right into "how much are you approved for?" Still by this point there was no introduction or anything no name NOTHING. Then he says" well, the only one we have that is used is $55K." Still no intro still no name etc.. My fiance looks at him and says" So you are a Toyota lot and you ONLY have 1 used Sequoia and it's $55K then con't on to say "for that price I could buy a new one and so disappointed that your a Toyota lot and you have 1 used Sequoia when we saw a couple sitting on their lot." Then he walks away didn't even say have a nice day or good bye or anything it was like we were a bother because we didn't want to spend $55K on a car. My fiance says Thanks for no help and your no courtesy self you must have made your money for the day.. Then we walked away went home and I emailed and talked too a C/S rep or someone who introduced me to a sales mgr who asked me who we talked to and looked up their inventory and says we don't have a used Sequoia for $55K let alone our new ones are less who intern put me with I am not sure because I got no card he barely wanted to help me so and barely got any of our info in at what we were looking for so I know we will never get a call. Which is fine because they are overly priced anyways and rude. That guy also was in a hurry and didn't really want to help us and was telling the computer to hurry up I have people in financing. So I felt unappreciated as a customer and will never send anyone over there again. After I told my family and a couple of our friends about what happened they told me that they were treated the same way and will not be returning there and will pass the word on not to go there and we are ourselves praying that we find what we are looking for before they find anything so we can say "We found somewhere that actually cared enough and didn't mind helping us and our money was just as good as anyone else who spends $60K if they are even trying to find us anything. This place is a joke. Too bad for them because they have lost 3 sales and all them in the past 3 months where my family and friend spent Almost $45K-60K on their cars and trucks. All because this joke of a place has enough money they can afford to lose that kind of money in short amount of time. I wonder if the owners know how their new and loyal customer are treated.. If I had returning customers and they recommended people to me I would in fact insure that they got the best deal of their life and the best car buying experience ever so they would return and keep recommending people. Right now I have a friend that is buying a $60K Mercedes(this is including my sister and mom and another friend that spent almost $60K on each one of their cars thats $240K in cars of lost sales SAD!!SMDH) because of this place. She really wanted a brand new Sequoia but this place turned her off so bad that she will never buy a Toyota. She has also told everyone NOT to shop at McCords. My family too told everyone too. Way too go McCords glad you can afford losing business.. Do I recommend McCord's NEVER!!! Run Run you will get better service and probably a better deal somewhere else.. To everyone else good luck in your car shopping. P.S. Word of advice for McCords remember one nice deed or experience will go a long ways but may not go as far as you would like it to go but 1 negative experience for a customer will go 100X further. Also, remember that every person has more than 10 friends and those 10 friends have 10-20 friends that they will tell about their negative experience. Customer service is key to keeping a business going.

HAHAHA!! are you kidding? If they all weren't in such hurry and we weren't a bother I would have told you them

Toyotafan
4/18/2015

"Attitude problem, treats women poorly"

I've tried to buy a car at this dealership 3 times in the last 15 years. They do not treat women seriously. Every salesman was condescending, I was treated like I couldn't possibly be able to afford a new car. Literally did not even want to let me have a test drive. The last time I did drive a Prius V and looked at a Highlander. The salesman would not discuss price with me, saying that all their cars sell at MSRP or better. Well, there are dealers in Portland that make deals, I know. I got a good one.

Gray haired guy

Newmelton
2/07/2015

"Tires listed as rotated on service receipt"

I marked my tires to be sure tire rotation was preformed. This is my second Tacoma. They have destroyed 11 years of trust and loyalty.

roboberto
1/31/2015

"Does not peform required maintenance"

We bought our 2012 Camry new from McCord's two years ago. A two year maintenance contract was included. We brought it in every 6 months for the required maintenance work. In mid-December they performed the last of the two-year maintenance work, but they didn't change the cabin air filter -- which was filthy despite us not be smokers or pet owners -- nor did they change the engine air filter which also was dirty because it too had never been changed in any of previous maintenance work. I had to go to an auto parts store to buy the parts so I could replace these myself, fortunately they are easy to do, but this work was supposed to have been done twice during the two years by the dealer. I can only conclude they wanted to save a few bucks by not changing the filters. I took pictures of the filters. I'll be sending them to the service manager.

Kathy Fowler

Tania1975
12/04/2014

"awesome"

Worked with khalil. Was pleasant to deal with easy going, knowledge of product was good. Funny. Made it the easiest car deal ever. Yes rav4 does get better than 30 miles on highway. Thank mccords for having good people .

Khalil zeeter

solderboy999
12/03/2014

"Will Lie to get your business"

I had a terrible experience selling my used car to Vancouver Toyota. After taking it in once to have it inspected and to have them make an offer, I left and told them that I thought it would sell for more to a private party. After my one and only visit Vancouver Toyota then proceeded to call me almost EVERY OTHER DAY to try to get me to come back in and sell my vehicle to them. The biggest issue is that after 2 weeks of their calls I finally decided I would be willing to sell my vehicle to them. I spoke to the representative on the phone and said I would drive it back in to sell it to them, but only if they were willing to increase their offer. The representative told me she would have to check with the used car manager and call me back. 15 minutes later she called back and said that they were going to offer me a higher amount and to bring it in as soon as I could. That same evening after driving 1.5 hours in rush hour traffic to get to Vancouver Toyota they then proceeded to tell me that, "not only will we not increase our offer, but we really think it is worth less than our original offer". The fact that this business blatantly lied and misled me only to get me into their dealership is disgusting. Because of these types of sales practices I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THAT NO ONE TRUST THEM WITH YOUR MONEY OR YOUR BUSINESS.

Steve Starbuck

rcashk
11/23/2014

"great sales person"

I had a great experience with our sales person he even went as far as to pick me up at my house and take me down to pick up my car he was always available when I had questions it was a great experience

sales

lovegs
6/10/2014

"Appraiser Sketchy"

I went in to test drive a 2014 Camry Hybrid base model and when it came to the point giving me a trade-in value for my 2011 Hyundai Elantra, which was in excellent condition, the sales person came back and said there was black smoke coming from the exhaust. I said that's impossible and she said "I witnessed it". At that point I had already been there going back and forth on the price for about an hour and after that comment, I was fed up and left. I took my car home (one mile away) and parked it in the garage. I immediately noticed a strong burning smell and found a ring of black gunk on the end of my tailpipe. Once I wiped it clean and restarted my car, the smell went away. I never smelled it before or after that day and I believe the appraiser purposely did something to my car to diminish the value. They had written on the estimate that the trade-in value for my car was "pending repair or warrant service". That same weekend, I traded in my car for $2,400 more than what they offered and now I'm driving a fully loaded 2014 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid LTD.

Sales and Finance - don't remember names

big_mike
4/23/2014

"Lack of service in SERVICE"

MCCORD'S VANCOUVER TOYOTA DOES NOT CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS! We have had an on going issue with our vehicle and this dealership does not care to resolve the problem that they caused. The service department is lacking in customer service, management down. We even called the GM twice today and have not received a response. We have received second opinions from other places and decided to contact Scion. They are sending us to another Toyota dealership to resolve the issue. This dealership will never see another dime of my money.

Kerrie Keesee and Dave