Mccord's Vancouver Toyota

Wilsonville Toyota-Scion

Dick Hannah Toyota

Toyotafan
4/18/2015

"Attitude problem, treats women poorly"

I've tried to buy a car at this dealership 3 times in the last 15 years. They do not treat women seriously. Every salesman was condescending, I was treated like I couldn't possibly be able to afford a new car. Literally did not even want to let me have a test drive. The last time I did drive a Prius V and looked at a Highlander. The salesman would not discuss price with me, saying that all their cars sell at MSRP or better. Well, there are dealers in Portland that make deals, I know. I got a good one.

Gray haired guy

Newmelton
2/07/2015

"Tires listed as rotated on service receipt"

I marked my tires to be sure tire rotation was preformed. This is my second Tacoma. They have destroyed 11 years of trust and loyalty.

roboberto
1/31/2015

"Does not peform required maintenance"

We bought our 2012 Camry new from McCord's two years ago. A two year maintenance contract was included. We brought it in every 6 months for the required maintenance work. In mid-December they performed the last of the two-year maintenance work, but they didn't change the cabin air filter -- which was filthy despite us not be smokers or pet owners -- nor did they change the engine air filter which also was dirty because it too had never been changed in any of previous maintenance work. I had to go to an auto parts store to buy the parts so I could replace these myself, fortunately they are easy to do, but this work was supposed to have been done twice during the two years by the dealer. I can only conclude they wanted to save a few bucks by not changing the filters. I took pictures of the filters. I'll be sending them to the service manager.

Kathy Fowler

Tania1975
12/04/2014

"awesome"

Worked with khalil. Was pleasant to deal with easy going, knowledge of product was good. Funny. Made it the easiest car deal ever. Yes rav4 does get better than 30 miles on highway. Thank mccords for having good people .

Khalil zeeter

solderboy999
12/03/2014

"Will Lie to get your business"

I had a terrible experience selling my used car to Vancouver Toyota. After taking it in once to have it inspected and to have them make an offer, I left and told them that I thought it would sell for more to a private party. After my one and only visit Vancouver Toyota then proceeded to call me almost EVERY OTHER DAY to try to get me to come back in and sell my vehicle to them. The biggest issue is that after 2 weeks of their calls I finally decided I would be willing to sell my vehicle to them. I spoke to the representative on the phone and said I would drive it back in to sell it to them, but only if they were willing to increase their offer. The representative told me she would have to check with the used car manager and call me back. 15 minutes later she called back and said that they were going to offer me a higher amount and to bring it in as soon as I could. That same evening after driving 1.5 hours in rush hour traffic to get to Vancouver Toyota they then proceeded to tell me that, "not only will we not increase our offer, but we really think it is worth less than our original offer". The fact that this business blatantly lied and misled me only to get me into their dealership is disgusting. Because of these types of sales practices I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THAT NO ONE TRUST THEM WITH YOUR MONEY OR YOUR BUSINESS.

Steve Starbuck

rcashk
11/23/2014

"great sales person"

I had a great experience with our sales person he even went as far as to pick me up at my house and take me down to pick up my car he was always available when I had questions it was a great experience

sales

lovegs
6/10/2014

"Appraiser Sketchy"

I went in to test drive a 2014 Camry Hybrid base model and when it came to the point giving me a trade-in value for my 2011 Hyundai Elantra, which was in excellent condition, the sales person came back and said there was black smoke coming from the exhaust. I said that's impossible and she said "I witnessed it". At that point I had already been there going back and forth on the price for about an hour and after that comment, I was fed up and left. I took my car home (one mile away) and parked it in the garage. I immediately noticed a strong burning smell and found a ring of black gunk on the end of my tailpipe. Once I wiped it clean and restarted my car, the smell went away. I never smelled it before or after that day and I believe the appraiser purposely did something to my car to diminish the value. They had written on the estimate that the trade-in value for my car was "pending repair or warrant service". That same weekend, I traded in my car for $2,400 more than what they offered and now I'm driving a fully loaded 2014 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid LTD.

Sales and Finance - don't remember names

big_mike
4/23/2014

"Lack of service in SERVICE"

MCCORD'S VANCOUVER TOYOTA DOES NOT CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS! We have had an on going issue with our vehicle and this dealership does not care to resolve the problem that they caused. The service department is lacking in customer service, management down. We even called the GM twice today and have not received a response. We have received second opinions from other places and decided to contact Scion. They are sending us to another Toyota dealership to resolve the issue. This dealership will never see another dime of my money.

Kerrie Keesee and Dave

Oregon59
12/30/2013

"We had a disappointing experience at McCords, when trying..."

We had a disappointing experience at McCords, when trying to buy a nearly new Toyota. We found a car that appeared to be a winner, but after that, things went downhill. The dealer quickly passed us off to the finance department, and there things slowed to a crawl. $500 in unexpected processing fees appeared (in addition to registration fees). Also, while they first said the car was 'rock solid', they moved to aggressively pushing their pricey extended warrentee for the "likely pricey repairs." We needed to put $2K on a credit card to hold the car, and we expected to return 2 days later to finalize the sale. In that second trip, we learned more about the car that made us decided against signing off on it. That was all fine, but it took 2+ weeks and many, many phone calls for them to begin to reverse the credit card charge. We ended up going to a different dealer, got a terrific car at a great price with NO extra fees, seamless service in closing the sale (including registration), and no pressure. It can be done, just not at McCords (at least for us).

Mike

JuliLeVitre
12/13/2012

"I brought my Sienna in for a recall. The service..."

I brought my Sienna in for a recall. The service department was very busy with pre-holiday vehicle repairs. There was a bit of a mix-up over a door that was malfunctioning, but it was resolved.

various