Mcguire Buick Gmc

North Bay Cadillac Buick GMC

Warren
9/24/2016

"Worst dealership ever!!!"

I purchased my vehicle almost 2 months ago and I'm still waiting to receive my permanent plates. Trying to get an honest answer seems to be impossible. Was told they were over nighting another set of temp tags and they still haven't came. Was told they would scan and email me a copy of the temp tags and imagine that still waiting on the email. You will regret buying a vehicle from this dealership.

Everyone

Dycenyne
8/21/2016

"Liars, scam artists, misleading"

This is the worst dealership I have ever seen. I've dealt with multiple dealerships buying cars and these guys are by far the worst. To begin with they told me they would hold a car for me because I was traveling down from Pennsylvania. I told them I would put a down payment on the vehicle. I put a deposit on a car $500 to make sure they didn't sell. I traveled down to NJ and when I got there i test drove the car and it had huge mechanical issues with no power! Nothing was mentioned to me until right before I test drove the vehicle. So, they said they would service the car and call me when it was fixed. I traveled down after a call that it was fixed and I drove down again and they told me they sold the car. Unbelievable! Then, In the mean time with out my consent and authorization they ran a credit check on me for a car I was going to pay cash for! Not only that but they didn't refund my $500 and making me feel a lawsuit.

Eric

whharris
2/09/2016

"DON'T DO IT! A month later, still waiting on my plates!"

In case you're from some other part of the country, you should know that around here, the dealer registers your car and gets your plates for you. That sounds really convenient until you meet the folks at McGuire, whose incompetence would be hilarious if it weren't so infuriating. I bought my car there over a month ago, and I'm still waiting on plates. It's a pretty long saga (well, more of a Monty Python skit, except not remotely funny), but here are some highlights: * They didn't actually start the process of obtaining our plates until I contacted them to say that my dealer plates were about to expire. * They said they would send an extension letter for the dealer plates while we waited on the real ones, but they never sent it. * They finally, FINALLY say they have the plates at their office but then claim they don't have my address (which of course I have given them multiple times, including in the same email thread where this claim was made). This has without exaggeration been the worst customer experience of my life, worse than any cellphone company, worse than any cable company. DON'T do business with them if you would actually like to drive your car legally after buying it. If you are reading this too late and have Googled up this review, you need to call them every half hour every day until you get your plates in your hands. It might also help to drive down there and warn other customers as they walk in. I promise you won't get any help until you resort to extreme measures. Good luck.

Everyone eventually (they kept passing us around)

Marc Stewart
9/14/2015

"I got my first new car at McGuire in North Bergen"

I deliver mail to this car dealership. Since the beginning of 2014, Tommy Johnson, the manager at McGuire Buick GMC has been talking to me about the cars and sport utility vehicles they sell and lease. He was always friendly, answered my questions, and was never pushy. So, when I was finally ready to get serious about getting a new car, I went to him. He gave me a really good lease deal on a new 2015 GMC Terrain with all-wheel-drive. The salesman, Eddie Bellocq, showed me how everything works on my new Terrain. I love these guys! They have always been friendly and for almost two years Tommy Johnson is always giving me bottles of water or a cup of coffee, if it is cold outside! :)

Tommy Johnson and Eddie Bellocq

Mamie
8/06/2015

"Excellent Service "

I was looking to purchase a vehicle because I was having problems with my current vehicle but hadnt been able to find anything that I liked in my budget. I happened to be driving by this dealership and decided to stop and look. To my surprise I drove off the lot in a lovely Buick! My salesman Eddie was extremely friendly and helpful as well as the finance manager Tommy. They took the time to explain everything to me and answered my many questions thoroughly. I got what I wanted, needed and more. After my experience with other car dealers I would definitely recommend this place to anyone looking for a good reliable car at a great price! You will not be disappointed trust me I am one extremely satisfied customer thanks to Eddie and Tommy!

Salesman Eddie, Finance Manager Tommy Johnson

Andrea Zurita
7/21/2015

"Great deal !"

I came just to check the cars and prices and I ended up leassing a car.... The sales person was Eddie Bellocq, who treated me very kindly , answered all my questions and helped to get a great car and deal. I also had the pleasure to meet Tommy Johnson, who was very helpful, Went over the paper work with me in a fast manner and making sure that every detail was understood.

Eddie Bellocq and Tommy Johnson

Amadou Mangassa
7/01/2015

"Nice people & GREAT DEAL!"

I live in Staten Island and was shopping as far away as Long Island and Toms River, NJ for the best lease deal on a 2015 GMC Acadia SLE. Most dealers were vague and guarded in their lease quotes. But, then I called McGuire GMC in North Bergen and talked to Tommy Johnson, their Finance Director. He explained all the details and I got a 3-year lease for $366 with $2,500 at the start, including NYC taxes and all the "fees" for New York license plates and registration. I would refer everyone to Tommy Johnson and McGuire BUICK-GMC in North Bergen, New Jersey!

Tommy Johnson

MsEncore
6/16/2015

"Sales dept nasty"

The service department is excellent, so I thought I would use dealer to buy/lease a car. I do not know the persons name, I nicknamed him Mr Nasty. He insisted that I don't have the insurance I have, became noticibly angry, used foul language and told me to get out of his office. He said he does not have to deal with customers (huh) I went back for the repair (they had to order a part) I again went to the sales floor. I don't learn!! I again saw Mr Nasty and he was talking to another salesperson. He became very aggressive, waving his arms and then said i got out of bed to give him a hard time WHAT? I wanted to get a car!!!

Mr Nasty

Hunter23
5/07/2015

"Above my expectation "

We went to McGuire just to test drive the Acadia my wife and I were met by the General Manager Joe Navarra who introduced us to Eddie Bellocq. Eddie answerd all of my wife's questions about the Acadia showed her how everything works and needless to say we drove out with our new Acadia in less than 1 hr. Thank you Joe and Eddie I will be telling all of my friends and family about you guys and how great you both are. You guys ROCK!!!!!!

Joe Navarra and Eddie Bellocq

ihatebuyingcars
4/30/2015

"I did not buy a car here, YOU MUST!!!"

There is nothing i hate more than buying a new car. I called all around for the best deal. On the last day of the month I called Tommy Johnson at Mcguire. He did not have the exact color and package I wanted but actually took the time to walk me through the deal and make sure I wasn't getting ripped off. If I had the time to wait I would have bought my car here. You can buy with confidence at Mcguire.

Tommy Johnson