Mcguire Buick Gmc

Mcguire Buick Gmc Info

Mamie
8/06/2015

"Excellent Service "

I was looking to purchase a vehicle because I was having problems with my current vehicle but hadnt been able to find anything that I liked in my budget. I happened to be driving by this dealership and decided to stop and look. To my surprise I drove off the lot in a lovely Buick! My salesman Eddie was extremely friendly and helpful as well as the finance manager Tommy. They took the time to explain everything to me and answered my many questions thoroughly. I got what I wanted, needed and more. After my experience with other car dealers I would definitely recommend this place to anyone looking for a good reliable car at a great price! You will not be disappointed trust me I am one extremely satisfied customer thanks to Eddie and Tommy!

Salesman Eddie, Finance Manager Tommy Johnson

Andrea Zurita
7/21/2015

"Great deal !"

I came just to check the cars and prices and I ended up leassing a car.... The sales person was Eddie Bellocq, who treated me very kindly , answered all my questions and helped to get a great car and deal. I also had the pleasure to meet Tommy Johnson, who was very helpful, Went over the paper work with me in a fast manner and making sure that every detail was understood.

Eddie Bellocq and Tommy Johnson

Amadou Mangassa
7/01/2015

"Nice people & GREAT DEAL!"

I live in Staten Island and was shopping as far away as Long Island and Toms River, NJ for the best lease deal on a 2015 GMC Acadia SLE. Most dealers were vague and guarded in their lease quotes. But, then I called McGuire GMC in North Bergen and talked to Tommy Johnson, their Finance Director. He explained all the details and I got a 3-year lease for $366 with $2,500 at the start, including NYC taxes and all the "fees" for New York license plates and registration. I would refer everyone to Tommy Johnson and McGuire BUICK-GMC in North Bergen, New Jersey!

Tommy Johnson

MsEncore
6/16/2015

"Sales dept nasty"

The service department is excellent, so I thought I would use dealer to buy/lease a car. I do not know the persons name, I nicknamed him Mr Nasty. He insisted that I don't have the insurance I have, became noticibly angry, used foul language and told me to get out of his office. He said he does not have to deal with customers (huh) I went back for the repair (they had to order a part) I again went to the sales floor. I don't learn!! I again saw Mr Nasty and he was talking to another salesperson. He became very aggressive, waving his arms and then said i got out of bed to give him a hard time WHAT? I wanted to get a car!!!

Mr Nasty

Hunter23
5/07/2015

"Above my expectation "

We went to McGuire just to test drive the Acadia my wife and I were met by the General Manager Joe Navarra who introduced us to Eddie Bellocq. Eddie answerd all of my wife's questions about the Acadia showed her how everything works and needless to say we drove out with our new Acadia in less than 1 hr. Thank you Joe and Eddie I will be telling all of my friends and family about you guys and how great you both are. You guys ROCK!!!!!!

Joe Navarra and Eddie Bellocq

ihatebuyingcars
4/30/2015

"I did not buy a car here, YOU MUST!!!"

There is nothing i hate more than buying a new car. I called all around for the best deal. On the last day of the month I called Tommy Johnson at Mcguire. He did not have the exact color and package I wanted but actually took the time to walk me through the deal and make sure I wasn't getting ripped off. If I had the time to wait I would have bought my car here. You can buy with confidence at Mcguire.

Tommy Johnson

NeverAgain
3/04/2015

"As an honest customer only want the product I purchased"

I had a terrible experience at this dealership. The car I purchased did not pass inspection, all four tires had rot, and the car was unsafe to drive. I asked the dealership to replace the tires and they refused, saying the price on the car was too good. The price was good if I would have received a legally working car, however, a car that can not pass inspection is worth nothing to me. A business with any integrity would have quickly replaced the tires, this business obviously has none. At $23,000 a customer should receive a car that can pass inspection and all customers should be treated with respect. If you want to be treated like a human being, take your business somewhere else.

Joe

urcolombian19
9/15/2014

"Do not come here! They will not help you at all… v"

starting with the manager… horrible sales person and horrible person… I came to purchase a car with a car in mind but the manager was literally rubbing in my face this cars he needed to start kicking out!… they checked my credit score without me authorizing after mentioning them i was shopping and did not make my decision yet, i told them literally more than 10 times… they gave me the lamest excuse… super unprofessional, ,, finance is under a horrible management… it took them 3 weeks and a half to give me a refund after coming in person because i called them 7 times and left 3 voicemails…. if ur shopping in NJ go anywhere but here…… BELIEVE ME

MANAGER

JohannaCastillo
1/04/2013

"I recently bought a used 2011 car at this dealer. I had..."

I recently bought a used 2011 car at this dealer. I had the best experience you can imagine. I had two terrible experiences before at Hudson Honda where the manager changed the price of the vehicle after my husband left. At McGuire Buick gmc, I was treated with respect and enjoyed the buying process . Yes, you read correctly, I had a pleasant experience buying a car. Rafael Peralta help me find the best car option and also the best financial deal. I got a good deal and I only used two hours of my day. When Rafael gave me the car, he explained everything about the features of the car. I got my plates and registration within 10 days as they promised. Their finance person was also very nice and gave me a better rate than Capital one. I think this may be one of the few honest dealerships that still exist. I highly recommend them. Johanna

Rafael Peralta

motox718
12/01/2012

"I was a out of state buyer and agreed to purchase a car..."

I was a out of state buyer and agreed to purchase a car over the phone and asked if I needed to give a down payment. She said no just fill out the finance forms and will finish everything tomorrow. Instead of contacting me about my financing they sold the car to someone else. She was so bad of person to deal with she refused all my phone calls and ignored my emails. Then a different sales rep that I finally got a hold of, told me they got a down payment on the car I was buying from someone else, I asked if there was anything he could do since I committed the day before to buying the car he told me "go to the new owners house and buy the car from him". This company has horrible sales reps and people to deal with. Even if they do have a good price I would never talk to them again its not worth there ignorance. I highly would recommend finding a car else where.

Adriana McGuire