Meade Lexus of Lakeside

Closed 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Hours

Charlie Treba, Lexus Master Certified Sales Consultant, Meade Lexus of Lakeside

Charlie Treba

Lexus Master Certified Sales Consultant
Dennis Mitchell, Lexus Master Certified Sales Consultant, Meade Lexus of Lakeside

Dennis Mitchell

Lexus Master Certified Sales Consultant
Chris  Coleman, Lexus Master Certified Service Consultant, Meade Lexus of Lakeside

Chris Coleman

Lexus Master Certified Service Consultant
Larry Lauer, Lexus Master Certified Sales Consultant, Meade Lexus of Lakeside

Larry Lauer

February 21, 2017

"Christina in Sevice is outstanding!"

- Patty C

I want to complement the service at Lexus of Lakeside. Christina goes out of her way to provide remarkable customer service. Appreciate you Meade Lexus!

January 23, 2017

"GX 460 Purchase"

- DerbyDog

I called to dealership to get information and availability on new and Lexus Certified pre-owned GX model. Was connected to a very knowledgeable and courteous sales person, Charlie Treba . Charlie gave me some information and encouraged me to visit the store. We set up an appointment time and we met. Charlie called me in advance of the meeting to confirm and see if there was anything else I wanted to look at. I was appreciative of his call. Visit to the store went extremely well and Charlie showed us GX 460 models and was very knowledgeable on it. Took it for a test drive and then reviewed several available models and features. The car was priced out for us and Charlie spent time understanding our needs in the vehicle and proposed a variety of acquisition methods. Once again he went out of his way to be sure we had all the information we needed to make a decision. We then visited another dealership to look at a comparable vehicle and shared that with Charlie. I asked him to meet or get as close as his could to the price we had gotten on this competitors vehicle (audi Q7). No pressure from Charlie, just hard work and facts. He found a way to give us the vehicle equipped the way we wanted it and at the price we wanted to pay. He was extremely professional, helpful and friendly. I would recommend Charlie and Meade Lexus to all my family.

January 22, 2017

"The Best Experience In My 47 Years of Car Ownership "

- MSgtWilliamsSB

I must say that Larry Lauer exceeded all my expectations in a car buying experience! Secondly as a recent repeat Lexus car buyer I have had other brands but Lexus service beats that domestic luxury brand hands down! I am a customer for life to this brand and this particular dealership!!!!!

• Test Drives at Your Preferred Place and Time
  • 24/7 Roadside Assistance
  • Four Complimentary Maintenances with Every L/Certified Lexus Lease or Purchase
  • Free Vehicle Pick-Up and Delivery for Service