Meadowland Of Carmel

Meadowland Of Carmel Info

Robert Fenty
8/15/2016

"Extremely pleased "

I am one of the most difficult people to deal with and I will admit it. I am picky and most of all extremely cautious when it comes to big purchases. Steve was patient, listened and most of all honest with us. He was also respectful of our time considering we drove an hour away to get there. Joe in the finance department worked his butt off to secure us a loan that was the right fit for us as well. Thank you Meadowlands of Carmel you have a customer for life!

Steve, Joe

Satisfied buyer.
8/06/2016

"Well done!"

I am a multiple vehicle purchaser from Meadowland, and have not been disappointed yet. Recently purchased a Dodge Ram and was very satisfied. Danny Rodriguez was extremely knowledgable and professional through the whole process. Sharon Morrison, as always, was top notch from start to finish. Would highly recommend these particular individuals and the dealership without hesitation.

Danny Rodriguez and Sharon Morrison

16 Challenger
8/05/2016

"Best purchase ever"

They got me the best price and deal on a 2016 Challenger. Steve and Magic Matt were a pleasure to work with. Joe in finance had all the paper work ready to go. Top notch place

Steve, Magic Matt, Joe

Gary'sgmc123
8/02/2016

"Enjoyable visit"

Brought my GMC truck for oil change and three recalls. Done in one hour and fifteen minutes and two of recalls taken care of. Third one parts are ordered. Everyone was very friendly and very efficient and work was completed faster than anticipated.

Christine

brujan
8/02/2016

"Refreshing experience, great truck!"

Everyone was helpful and friendly, but most important, was that there wasn't the usual pushiness and sales tactics I have experienced in the past. There was no pressure and I felt comfortable that I got the best deal possible. I love our new Ram truck 3500! It's beautiful and rides great. So quiet for a diesel!? The new technology is amazing and although I'm still learning all the things this truck can do, I'm impressed with each nuance! Thanks Mike!

Mike Barrows

Acadiadms
7/22/2016

"Great service "

I was looking for a specific color and options for my Acadia and Tom was the only dealer to find it and give me a great price for it

Tom Healy

John R ORourke
7/20/2016

"Tried and true dealership"

Meadowland of Carmel has been around for over 60 years for good reason. Friendly, knowledgeable & great service. I've bought 6 vehicles too. Enough said.

Tom & Christie

Promqueen
7/19/2016

"Great Service"

Brought my 2015 Jeep Cherokee in for service. Dropped it off the night before and by 10:30 Jack from service called that my Jeep was ready to be picked up. Noticed an immediate improvement in the shifting. The service was fast and efficient!

Jack

GMC TRUCKER
7/07/2016

"2500 GMC pick up"

This is my first time buying a car at Meadowland of Carmel. Sales staff was very willing and able to help with all the questions I had before buying the pick up. I didn't waste any time I was able to pick out a truck put a down payment and walk out the door in 2 hours... picked up the truck two days later with no wasted time and the price was completive with many of the dealers that went before Meadowland's..My sales person was Fred Fogel helped me find just what I was looking for....

Fred Fogel

Ed
7/01/2016

"Very nice people to deal with"

Purchased a new Grand Cherokee, fair price and all around pleasant transaction. Jim was the salesperson, this is my third purchase from Meadowlands. Sharon in finance is also great to work with.

Jim Basli