Meadowland Of Carmel

Meadowland Of Carmel Info

Yankee101
5/27/2016

"Ask For Danny!"

I was helped by Danny Rodriguez and I found his professionalism exemplary. He was polite, helpful, and informative; he answered most of my questions before I even had a chance to ask them!

Danny Rodriguez

jolynn_mariee
5/27/2016

"Awful experience "

Bought a 2007 bmws 328i, at first experience was good. The car was supposed to be equip with sport mode, among other advances features, none of which worked. The dealership did not give me this information prior to buying the car. Soon after I purchased the car, it was back in their repair shop for numerous broken parts which they also failed to inform me about.

n/a

jeeptruck
5/07/2016

"Purchases 2 vehicles at beg of year (1 new, 1 used)"

The "Famous Fred Fogel" was a great guy to work with when we took a spur of the moment visit during the holidays. Patient, funny, took care of all details and integrity. Certainly a most honest and forthright professional who took responsibility for an oversight that became a benefit for us. Completely happy and currently satisfied to join the Meadowland family and look forward to many years of efficient and high quality service and support.

Joe Hickey

IrishJJ27
5/03/2016

"Painless!"

Magic Matt Miller made the stressful act of buying a new car easy and dare I say fun! I would recommend Meadowland of Carmel to family and friends. Go see Magic Matt#

Matt Miller

SteveChristos
5/02/2016

"New Jeep Grand Cherokee"

I may be bias because I am a repeat customer. But quite honestly, there is no where else you can go to get the same level of satisfaction and a great deal. Keep up the great work!

Tim Smith

JWaldorf1
4/05/2016

"Exceptional Lease Experience!"

First, I am at attorney in the industry and represent several automotive manufacturers in the northeast and southeast. I have also bought and leased numerous new cars in my life and must say this was the best transaction. I wanted to lease a new 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee and interacted w/ numerous dealers throughout the northeast (dealers in CT, NY, PA and NJ). The most responsive sales person I dealt with was Vincent Madigan at Meadowland. Vinny, responded to my many emails and calls promptly. He is extremely knowledgeable, friendly and is not pushy like a typical car salesman. He found the vehicle (GC Limited) that other dealers said was not available. When we met he was extremely patient and allowed me to test drive several vehicles. It was during this test drive that I fell in love with an Overland and ended up leasing this vehicle. I must also say that the F&I manager (Joe) was also very professional and extremely knowledgeable. It is without reservation that I recommend Meadowland of Carmel and specifically Vinny and Joe. You will not be disappointed and I will definitely be doing business there again when this lease ends.

Vincent Madigan

Kingkoti
3/21/2016

"I am a repeat customer"

I recently traded in my 2010 Acadia for a Ford F150. Phillip C, the sales staff was very knowledgeable, professional and customer centric. Will recommend Phillip and Meadowland to others.

Phillip C

adleradler
3/12/2016

"I am a repeat customer for 16 years"

I have been a loyal customer and purchase a new car every other year. They consistantly give me a great deal on my trade in and purchase price. The sales and service staff are a higher caliber than any other dealership in the area, It is always a pleasure to deal with them. Ken Keppler The service manager is exceptional. I always seek his advice prior to any purchase. I many instances with used vehicles I have purchased for my business, he has solved problems that independent mechanics could not. I travel 30 minutes to their dealership and it is worth it.

Ken Keppler

NoreenS
3/10/2016

"Please Explain This..."

I brought my 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee into the Meadowland's service department today asking for a software update for my radio. My radio display was flashing "please insert update USB." The service department called and told me my radio was dead and needed to be replaced for $2500, but they would do me a favor and only charge $550. Additionally, they were charging an $80 diagnostic fee, despite being informed of the issue on drop off. Upon questioning the diagnosis fee, it was very quickly waived and I expressed doubt in needing a new radio. I told them I would try to update the radio software on my own. I was assured that everything was tried and tested and the radio was as dead as could be. Further, they repeatedly told me that I absolutely could not update my own software. Within 15 minutes of leaving, Meadowland called and offered to replace my radio for free. My husband downloaded the uconnect software on to a USB and within 10 minutes my radio was as good as new. Upon calling Meadowland and informing them that the radio is fixed, they were speechless. No apologies, no explanation, nothing. I am so disappointed in the lack of professionalism and the utter dishonesty. Either the technicians are completely incompetent or Meadowland is scamming unsuspecting customers. We have repeatedly asked to speak with a manager, but have yet to hear from anyone. I will never do business with Meadowland again and will be sure to warn everyone I know.

Vinnie

Nicole
3/08/2016

"Excellent Experience"

I knew what I wanted and Vinny (the salesperson) was very helpful and kind. Sharon was very helpful in the financing of the vehicle. Thank you!

Viiny Madigan, Sharon Guistino