Meadowland Of Carmel

Meadowland Of Carmel Info

Acadiadms
7/22/2016

"Great service "

I was looking for a specific color and options for my Acadia and Tom was the only dealer to find it and give me a great price for it

Tom Healy

John R ORourke
7/20/2016

"Tried and true dealership"

Meadowland of Carmel has been around for over 60 years for good reason. Friendly, knowledgeable & great service. I've bought 6 vehicles too. Enough said.

Tom & Christie

Promqueen
7/19/2016

"Great Service"

Brought my 2015 Jeep Cherokee in for service. Dropped it off the night before and by 10:30 Jack from service called that my Jeep was ready to be picked up. Noticed an immediate improvement in the shifting. The service was fast and efficient!

Jack

GMC TRUCKER
7/07/2016

"2500 GMC pick up"

This is my first time buying a car at Meadowland of Carmel. Sales staff was very willing and able to help with all the questions I had before buying the pick up. I didn't waste any time I was able to pick out a truck put a down payment and walk out the door in 2 hours... picked up the truck two days later with no wasted time and the price was completive with many of the dealers that went before Meadowland's..My sales person was Fred Fogel helped me find just what I was looking for....

Fred Fogel

Ed
7/01/2016

"Very nice people to deal with"

Purchased a new Grand Cherokee, fair price and all around pleasant transaction. Jim was the salesperson, this is my third purchase from Meadowlands. Sharon in finance is also great to work with.

Jim Basli

Kevin
6/28/2016

"STAY AWAY"

I purchased my 2012 dodge challenger srt8 from this company 1 year ago, loved the car, but due to changes at my job and having to drive in snow to get to work I decided to trade my car in and get a 4x4 vehicle. upon going to a different dealership to trade my car in the manager ran a car fax report and on the report it said there was structure damage done to the vehicle prior to me purchasing the vehicle. so I went back to Meadowlands and talked to the manager Steve(who's a nice guy) and told him when I bought the car they ran auto check and there was nothing about any structure damage when I bought the vehicle at full retail last year but the car fax says otherwise, he told me come back tomorrow and he will talk to the owner. I show back up the next day and they put my car up on the lift to inspect the vehicle and said they don't see any structure damage to the vehicle and said knowing what they know about the car now they couldn't give me full trade value for the car in good condition which is 24,000. they were low balling me to make me go away knowing I wouldn't take their offer. I tried to give these guys a chance and make things right but they didn't want to take that route. So the next step for me is to call the Attorney general. Bottom line is I paid retail value for a car with structure damage that I didn't know about and they didn't wanna make things right. If buying used from this company pay for your own car fax or stay away from them

STEVE

mrug1016
6/06/2016

"Very Professional and fast service!"

One of the best dealer experiences, I was able to pick a car, within my budget, and pick it up over a holiday weekend with no problems. The salesman was great and even offered his cell number for any follow up question. I would highly recommend Meadowland!

Matt Miller

Challenger392
6/02/2016

"Dodge Challenger - Best deal!"

I live in CT and after visiting 3 local Dodge dealers I took a ride to Meadowlands on a Sunday afternoon to take a look at what they had in stock for a Dodge Challenger Scat Pack. I met with Jim Basli and he quickly answered my questions regarding the vehicle and eased my fears regarding making an out of state vehicle purchase. Not only did Meadowlands beat the prices that I was offered from the CT dealers, Jim was able to find rebates that were applicable to my situation, and I didn't have to pay the ridiculous "dealer conveyance fee" that the CT dealers like to tack onto the paperwork. All in all, I got the best price, buying from out of state was not complicated, and dealing with the people at the dealership was painless.

Jim Basli, Sharon Guistino

Yankee101
5/27/2016

"Ask For Danny!"

I was helped by Danny Rodriguez and I found his professionalism exemplary. He was polite, helpful, and informative; he answered most of my questions before I even had a chance to ask them!

Danny Rodriguez

jolynn_mariee
5/27/2016

"Awful experience "

Bought a 2007 bmws 328i, at first experience was good. The car was supposed to be equip with sport mode, among other advances features, none of which worked. The dealership did not give me this information prior to buying the car. Soon after I purchased the car, it was back in their repair shop for numerous broken parts which they also failed to inform me about.

n/a