Meadowland Of Carmel

Carmel, New York 10512
Meadowland Of Carmel Info

deli
2/13/2016

"no fuss just got whatever I requested"

My salesman was Tom Healy. I gave him a list of things we would like in a car. In a few days he called and told us he had it. We made an appointment with him. We liked the car and test drove it. He let us drive it home to see if it fit into the garage. All was fine . We enjoy the car and especially the fact that he showed us all the nice things about it. He is always there to answer any questions.

kevin

carlover
2/08/2016

"2016 dodge caravan review"

My dealing with your dealership Meadowlands was a great experience. Our salesperson Fred Vogel was very helpful in answering all our questions and gave us great customer service.. We are very happy with our new vehicle and would recommend you and Fred to all our friends.

Fred Voigel

JBredin
2/05/2016

"Couldn't be happier"

We spent many days sifting through different dealerships and looking at various vehicle options. When we found the make and model of the SUV we wanted, Mike Risi helped us out and was very patient with our unique situation. It was a stress free, fast, and pleasant experience. We look forward to a long relationship with Meadowland.

Mike Risi

RosanneC
1/31/2016

"Totally stress free experience purchasing my car!!!"

I recently purchased a 2013 Chevy Malibu from Meadowland's used inventory. From start to finish it was an extremely easy process. My salesman Phil Callaci , was very knowledgable about the vehicle and went out of his way to help me out through the whole process. I highly recommend this dealership and be sure to ask for Phil, I promise you won't be sorry.

Philip Callaci

Ramman
1/26/2016

"Rude unprofessional salesmanship "

I have been a devout Dodge man for over 25 years. This year I decided to order a truck directly from the factory in lieu of choosing one off the lot. Meadowlands was recommended by a friend. The truck cost was over $55K. The salesman (Mr. bag of doughnuts) could not have been more discourteous or impolite. I am still astounded by the lack of unprofessional behavior by the salesman. LOVE the truck! I would not recommend the dealership.

Mr. Bag of Doughnuts

Scott
1/16/2016

"2016 Cherokee - "

I had another great experience with the Meadowland Dealership. I purchased 2 vehicles over the last 12-13 months. Sales consultant Phil Callaci was a tremendous help, courteous, and knowledgeable, it was a great experience. Brian from finance was equally great and gave me options and advice helpful to my sale. Also, have mention the focus on made in the "USA" of this dealership.

Phil (Sales), Brian (Finance)

Newcarowner19
1/16/2016

"2016 Jeep Patriot"

We are very pleased with the attention and service we received. And we are thrilled with our purchase !! Will definately be recommending Meadowland of Carmel !!!!

Fred, Steve and Sharon

NYJETS71
1/14/2016

"Great experience...Danny Rodriguez is awesome"

My wife and i wanted to mention how happy we are with our 2015 Durango. Danny is awesome. We orginally going to purchase a dark grey durango. Then my decided she really wanted a black one. Danny found us a black one and we couldn't be happier. Buying a car can be stressful...but Danny made it easy...he told us about $1500 in rebates no other dodge dealer mentioned. When our Subaru lease is up in August, we will go see Danny. Danny got us the truck we wanted at a great price. I Will without hesitation tell friends and family to go see Danny. We thank you Danny for a great car buying experience. Dave and Darlene

Danny, Sharron and sales manger

hdman2055
1/12/2016

"Friendly atmosphere,Knowledgeable salesman, very satisfied "

I came in unsure of what I actually wanted. Sat with Dave DeMarco for a while and got a very good deal on a 2016 Jeep Cherokee Lattitude lease. He even worked out a very fair trade-in value for my 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee trade-in. It was a very satisfying experience doing business at Meadowland of Carmel!!!!!!

Dave, Sharon, Joe

OVALTENNISINC
1/06/2016

"Professional, Detailed, Knowledgeable, Serivce Orientated"

#bigmikesellstrucks Commercial Account Manager, Michael Barrows, was outstanding from the first contact. I greatly appreciated his professionalism and knowledge. As a business, we know what we are looking for and require in a new vehicle. We needed quick and responsive attention, which we received beyond our expectation. Mike was very personable in addition to providing excellent customer service. We are now dedicated customers to Meadowland of Carmel based on their ability to get us what we needed in a timely and concise fashion. I would highly recommend Meadowland of Carmel, especially Michael Barrows.

Michael Barrows, Joesph Hickey