Meadowland Of Carmel

Meadowland Of Carmel Info

Gina
9/27/2016

"Loyal Customer"

Tom Healy at Meadowland of Carmel helped me with the process of leasing a vehicle. Toms expertise and patience made leasing my 2016 GMC Terrain a smooth experience. Meadowland has proven to be my dealership of choice. -Gina-

Tom Healy

John
9/12/2016

"Positive experience"

Like most, the car buying experience at a dealership can have mixed reviews and feelings. Mike risi from meadowland was a professional and in no way pressured is in any way. The experience was a positive one. He answered all our questions and made the experience of buying a new car a positive one. Thank you mike.

Mike Risi
John Russell

Pete
9/06/2016

"Great Dealer"

Salesman Tom Healy was excellent. Purchased a 2016 Dodge Journey Blacktop Package. Great Vehicle and all business was taken care. of in a very short time. Thanks to all at Meadowland Of Carmel

Tom Healy
Joe Hickey
Rich in service department was excellent

Boz77
9/03/2016

"Sierra 1500 All-Terrain "

I''ve been using meadowland for 3 years now and have developed a trustworthy relationship with them because of their courtesy, professionalism, pricing and service. I will most definitely continue to buy cars from them.

Vinny Madigan

kamil123
8/29/2016

"Best Dealer"

One of the best dealer experiences, I was able to pick a GMC YUKON, within my budget. The salesman STEVE KAPLAN was great and even offered his cell number for any follow up question. I would highly recommend Meadowland!

Steve Kaplan

Brian Damms
8/29/2016

"Amazing experience "

Great Salesmanship. Matt and staff made us feel comfortable and explained everything and answered any questions we had. Not to mention the awesome truck we purchased was beautiful and detailed.

Sharon Giustino
Magic Matt Miller

Robert Fenty
8/15/2016

"Extremely pleased "

I am one of the most difficult people to deal with and I will admit it. I am picky and most of all extremely cautious when it comes to big purchases. Steve was patient, listened and most of all honest with us. He was also respectful of our time considering we drove an hour away to get there. Joe in the finance department worked his butt off to secure us a loan that was the right fit for us as well. Thank you Meadowlands of Carmel you have a customer for life!

Steve, Joe

Satisfied buyer.
8/06/2016

"Well done!"

I am a multiple vehicle purchaser from Meadowland, and have not been disappointed yet. Recently purchased a Dodge Ram and was very satisfied. Danny Rodriguez was extremely knowledgable and professional through the whole process. Sharon Morrison, as always, was top notch from start to finish. Would highly recommend these particular individuals and the dealership without hesitation.

Danny Rodriguez and Sharon Morrison

16 Challenger
8/05/2016

"Best purchase ever"

They got me the best price and deal on a 2016 Challenger. Steve and Magic Matt were a pleasure to work with. Joe in finance had all the paper work ready to go. Top notch place

Steve, Magic Matt, Joe

Gary'sgmc123
8/02/2016

"Enjoyable visit"

Brought my GMC truck for oil change and three recalls. Done in one hour and fifteen minutes and two of recalls taken care of. Third one parts are ordered. Everyone was very friendly and very efficient and work was completed faster than anticipated.

Christine