Med Center Mazda

Serra Mazda

LBS
5/27/2016

"Great Experience"

I LOVE MAZDA'S!!!!! I am on my fifth Mazda from Med Center and absolutely love them all but the last one tops them all. I recently purchased the brand new body type - 2016 CX-9. All I can say is AWESOME!!! So many upgrades. Very classy and great for those with families. You can't find another vehicle with that many options and upgrades with the price Med Center offers anywhere else. Their staff is experienced and have all been there for many years. Their sales guys are not the "In your Face" type of sales guys. They are down to earth, friendly, and laid back. They ask about your family and make the experience of buying a vehicle great. Highly recommend going out to see them!

Matt Clarkson and Billy Mansel

mbj470
5/20/2016

"Recent Lease"

I recently leased a new Mazda3 from Med Center Mazda. The car speaks for itself...love it. My salesman, Will, was great...very friendly, patient, knowledgeable, and not pushy at all. The entire process was a piece of cake. Thanks Med Center Mazda!

Will Lastrapes

ry1920
5/08/2016

""Love Med Center Mazda""

I have purchased the last three cars from Med Center Mazda. I had a 06 Tribute 09 CX9 and currently drive 13CX9, love my car. We are fans of Med Center Mazda from our salesman Mr. Fred Farmer to the guys that service my car. They are wonderful people to do business with. Barry does and excellent job of taking care of us. They make it worth our time , for we drive to Pelham from Montgomery, just for good service! We call them for any question re car, and they are always willing to help us and they are just the best dealership in this area.

Cheryl77
4/29/2016

"Loving Med Center Mazda! "

I had heard excellent things about med center mazda from my sister and brother in law who drive from Tuscaloosa to do business here. They did not disappoint! I started my car buying experience online. I inquired about a car I found on the med center website and I received a phone call early the next day from AJ Lanier. He invited me to come by and met me at the door upon my arrival. He was patient, encouraging and informative. My credit score had me concerned but with the AJs help and the help and expertise of finance manager Todd Mayers we found the perfect car for me. It is beautiful, efficient and a perfect fit for my taste, my family's safety (and taste) and my budget. I love my car. I can't say enough good things about it or the exceptional service and kindness I received. Thank you A J and Todd!!!

AJ Lanier, Todd Mayers

C.Roche
4/13/2016

"Car purchase"

What can I say, I have never really trusted car dealerships until Med Center Mazda. From the moment we were greeted by Tom our sales representative, to when we signed the financial papers with Todd it was a straight up 100% professional caring and honest dealership. Matt the sales manager also went above and beyond, they want to make your experience the best that it can be in a sometimes stressful situation. I am more than grateful and thankful for finding them and trusting them. I would and will recommend them to anybody that I know who is purchasing a vehicle. Thank you very much for your excellent customer service. I look forward to many years with your dealership. Connie and Charlie Roche

Tom Rumburg, Matt Clarkson, Todd Mayers

Eric
4/09/2016

"Always Great! "

This is my preferred dealership for service on my 2010 Mazda 3. Barry is always great and I know I can trust him. Thank you for all you do.

Empty Nesters
3/26/2016

"They really do go the extra mile!"

We already have a 2012 Mazda 3 we bought for our son. Now that he is graduating college and getting married, we will be empty nesters! We have never had a more pleasant experience purchasing cars than at Med Center Mazda! We just leased a red Mazda iSport 3!!! We Love it! A huge thank you to Matt, Bobby and the Mazda team! We will for sure buy from you and recommend you to Everyone! God bless you and ZOOM ZOOM!!!

Bobby Bloomston , Matthew Clarkson

MazdaGirl
2/06/2016

"Always A Great Experience!"

Bought my second car from Will Lastrapes! He not only made the process easy and got me a great deal he made it very enjoyable! I highly recommend asking for Will when you want a car! He listens to what you want and gets what you want. You can't go wrong with Med Center Mazda - they have the best service department too! Their service department is one of the main reasons I buy Mazdas! In a world where it is hard to trust, I trust Mazda!

Will Lastrapes

vince
1/22/2016

"Mazda Service"

Service on both of my 2013 Mazda 3 is outstanding. Barry keeps me updated on everything that need to be repaired on my Mazda. Overall the experience that I have had dealing with the dealership is good. Great work.

everhart,shirley19
1/08/2016

"Great service on my cars"

Service on both of my 2007/2013 Mazda 3 have been good. Barry keeps me updated on everything that need to be repaired on both cars. Overall the experience that I have had dealing with the dealership is good. Great work.