Read Reviews Med Center Mazda

36 lifetime reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Med Center Mazda

This dealership is not an active DealerRater® Certified Dealer.

Find a Certified Dealer near me

Write a review of Med Center Mazda

Our Location

Listing amenities is available exclusively to our Certified Dealer members.

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"I bought a new Mazda from Med Center based on their Auto..."

Zoomzoom25
3/9/2014 3:18:18 AM

Matt Henson

My Review Of Med Center Mazda:

I bought a new Mazda from Med Center based on their Auto Trader posting. I flew in from out-of-state to pick up the vehicle and they stuck to their verbal agreement over the phone. Matt Henson was a great salesguy!

Twitter
"I've been buying and selling cars for 40 years, and..."

rchrd96
3/8/2014 9:33:56 PM

Joey Chance
Matt Clarkson

My Review Of Med Center Mazda:

I've been buying and selling cars for 40 years, and never have I had such a smooth, pleasant, hassle free experience. Not just no games, but a willingness to bend over backwards to make the deal work for us. From beginning to end the transaction was characterized by courtesy, respect and honesty. Our salesman Joey Chance and the sales manager Matt Clarkson just made sure we got exactly what we wanted at a fair price, without stress, without worry. These are some straight up guys, and they have earned our car buying loyalty.

Twitter
"First visit to a Mazda dealer and was thoroughly..."

FlyVegas2
3/8/2014 8:22:11 PM

William Lestrapes

My Review Of Med Center Mazda:

First visit to a Mazda dealer and was thoroughly impressed with the friendliness of the salesman, William Lestrapes. William was very knowledgeable of the engine, drivetrain, and all the upgrades that Mazda offers on their vehicles. We drove a CX5 GT and a Mazda 3 GT, we were impressed by both vehicles. We bought the Mazda 3 GT sedan because of the great mileage and comfort. The dealership was very responsive to getting the financing taken care of and then getting the car detailed for delivery. We enjoyed the professionalism and highly recommend the MedCenter Mazda dealership to everyone. Of course, take a test drive and you will be sold on any of the Mazda models.

Twitter
"Salesperson Will Lastrapes was excellent - he was patient..."

bholcomb3
2/17/2014 9:36:41 PM

My Review Of Med Center Mazda:

Salesperson Will Lastrapes was excellent - he was patient with me for over a year before I purchased my vehicle. He and the sales manager helped get through the negotiation stage very quickly; the "internet" price gets the new vehicles down to a very acceptable price right off the bat. The paperwork was done in a very efficient manner as well - all computerized. The car was delivered perfectly clean with a full tank of gas, and Will was very helpful with going over the primary features of the car (including phone - bluetooth sync). Highly recommended dealership.

Twitter
"Med Center Mazda was great to work with. We were on our..."

Drummondpam
2/10/2014 7:55:00 PM

My Review Of Med Center Mazda:

Med Center Mazda was great to work with. We were on our way to Montgomery to buy a Mazda CX-5 from a dealership there. When we called to let them know we were coming they gave us a whole different price. I looked up Med Center and called. They had exactly what I wanted and gave us a great price. Dave Thomas was wonderful. He explained everything well and made buying a car really easy. I highly recommend this dealership.

Twitter
"We had a very good experience with Mr. Lastrapes! He was..."

krys4music
2/10/2014 7:27:24 PM

My Review Of Med Center Mazda:

We had a very good experience with Mr. Lastrapes! He was very diligent through every part of the process. He was very good at not applying pressure to the sale but by being helpful with facts and whatnot. He was extremely friendly and I loved hearing all his Navy stories. Would recommend him any day!

Twitter
"Most excellent experience. We spoke on the phone with..."

leoncruz
2/1/2014 9:38:32 AM

My Review Of Med Center Mazda:

Most excellent experience. We spoke on the phone with Dave and the the sales manager Matt and explained our needs. When we arrived at the dealership Dave have the new cars with the options we wanted pulled right up to the front door for us to test drive. The staff is very friendly and thoroughly explained all aspects of the transaction. If you want to use a deanship that believes in full disclosure and does not try to bury the true cost a new car, this is the place for you.

- Paul

Twitter
"I had previously shopped several different dealerships in..."

jskjr
1/27/2014 11:12:47 PM

My Review Of Med Center Mazda:

I had previously shopped several different dealerships in the Birmingham, AL area and then I came across MedCenter Mazda. Upon arrival I was greeted by Dave Thomas with a sincere welcome. Dave listened to all I had to say about my situation and quickly knew what kind of car I wanted and which options would best suit me. Before I knew it, I was driving out of MedCenter in a brand new 2014 Mazda 6. I would highly recommend MedCenter Mazda to anyone that I know and to those I don't know as well. I absolutely love my new Mazda 6! The car surely has the "Zoom-Zoom" that I want and the gas mileage that I need. Thanks MedCenter Mazda! And thank you Dave Thomas! PS- Can I get a "Bacon-ator" and a Frosty?

Twitter
"Dave was great to work with! He didn't make you feel..."

Ashirle1
1/22/2014 5:17:39 PM

My Review Of Med Center Mazda:

Dave was great to work with! He didn't make you feel like you had to buy a car right then and there. Really easy to work with and got us a great deal! Already loving my toyota 4runner! Thanks again!

Twitter
"I am not a guy that usually shops at dealerships. I was..."

JohnChamblee
1/22/2014 1:25:55 PM

My Review Of Med Center Mazda:

I am not a guy that usually shops at dealerships. I was extremely impressed by this place. The guy that helped me was very knowledgeable, straight forward, and experienced. He answered questions with direct answers. He did not push me on anything. The dealership itself was very helpful in working with me to complete the transaction. Again, this coming from a guy that does not shop at dealerships, but I would give these guys a chance to help you.

Reviews 11-20 >>