Med Center Mazda

Makes: Mazda|Service Center

Med Center Mazda
Med Center Mazda Info

"Moma'sHappy"

Best car buying experience I ever had. Just bought my wife a new Mazda MX5. She is thrilled with the car. Since this was a surprise birthday present. I'm the one who did the shopping. I looked all over on line and talked on the phone with multiple dealers. Then I talked to Will Lestrapes at Med Center Mazda. Will went out of his way to make a deal happen. Over the years I have bought a couple dozen new cars and have always bought from local dealers. Frankly I was a little skeptical about dealing with an "out of town" dealership. Worked out the deal on the phone. I could not ask for a better, straight forward, bottom line experience. When we arrived at Med Center to pick up the car, everyone was friendly and professional. The paper work was all in order with no surprises. I'm glad I we drove the 100 miles. We are so pleased I expect to make the drive for any servicing. If the service dept. is anything like sales, it will be worth the trip.

Will Lestrapes and Todd

"I bought a new Mazda from Med Center based on their Auto..."

I bought a new Mazda from Med Center based on their Auto Trader posting. I flew in from out-of-state to pick up the vehicle and they stuck to their verbal agreement over the phone. Matt Henson was a great salesguy!

Matt Henson

"I've been buying and selling cars for 40 years, and..."

I've been buying and selling cars for 40 years, and never have I had such a smooth, pleasant, hassle free experience. Not just no games, but a willingness to bend over backwards to make the deal work for us. From beginning to end the transaction was characterized by courtesy, respect and honesty. Our salesman Joey Chance and the sales manager Matt Clarkson just made sure we got exactly what we wanted at a fair price, without stress, without worry. These are some straight up guys, and they have earned our car buying loyalty.

Joey Chance, Matt Clarkson

"First visit to a Mazda dealer and was thoroughly..."

First visit to a Mazda dealer and was thoroughly impressed with the friendliness of the salesman, William Lestrapes. William was very knowledgeable of the engine, drivetrain, and all the upgrades that Mazda offers on their vehicles. We drove a CX5 GT and a Mazda 3 GT, we were impressed by both vehicles. We bought the Mazda 3 GT sedan because of the great mileage and comfort. The dealership was very responsive to getting the financing taken care of and then getting the car detailed for delivery. We enjoyed the professionalism and highly recommend the MedCenter Mazda dealership to everyone. Of course, take a test drive and you will be sold on any of the Mazda models.

William Lestrapes

"Salesperson Will Lastrapes was excellent - he was patient..."

Salesperson Will Lastrapes was excellent - he was patient with me for over a year before I purchased my vehicle. He and the sales manager helped get through the negotiation stage very quickly; the "internet" price gets the new vehicles down to a very acceptable price right off the bat. The paperwork was done in a very efficient manner as well - all computerized. The car was delivered perfectly clean with a full tank of gas, and Will was very helpful with going over the primary features of the car (including phone - bluetooth sync). Highly recommended dealership.

William Lastrapes

"Med Center Mazda was great to work with. We were on our..."

Med Center Mazda was great to work with. We were on our way to Montgomery to buy a Mazda CX-5 from a dealership there. When we called to let them know we were coming they gave us a whole different price. I looked up Med Center and called. They had exactly what I wanted and gave us a great price. Dave Thomas was wonderful. He explained everything well and made buying a car really easy. I highly recommend this dealership.

Dave Thomas

"We had a very good experience with Mr. Lastrapes! He was..."

We had a very good experience with Mr. Lastrapes! He was very diligent through every part of the process. He was very good at not applying pressure to the sale but by being helpful with facts and whatnot. He was extremely friendly and I loved hearing all his Navy stories. Would recommend him any day!

William Lastrapes

"Most excellent experience. We spoke on the phone with..."

Most excellent experience. We spoke on the phone with Dave and the the sales manager Matt and explained our needs. When we arrived at the dealership Dave have the new cars with the options we wanted pulled right up to the front door for us to test drive. The staff is very friendly and thoroughly explained all aspects of the transaction. If you want to use a deanship that believes in full disclosure and does not try to bury the true cost a new car, this is the place for you. - Paul

Dave Thomas

"I had previously shopped several different dealerships in..."

I had previously shopped several different dealerships in the Birmingham, AL area and then I came across MedCenter Mazda. Upon arrival I was greeted by Dave Thomas with a sincere welcome. Dave listened to all I had to say about my situation and quickly knew what kind of car I wanted and which options would best suit me. Before I knew it, I was driving out of MedCenter in a brand new 2014 Mazda 6. I would highly recommend MedCenter Mazda to anyone that I know and to those I don't know as well. I absolutely love my new Mazda 6! The car surely has the "Zoom-Zoom" that I want and the gas mileage that I need. Thanks MedCenter Mazda! And thank you Dave Thomas! PS- Can I get a "Bacon-ator" and a Frosty?

Dave Thomas

"Dave was great to work with! He didn't make you feel..."

Dave was great to work with! He didn't make you feel like you had to buy a car right then and there. Really easy to work with and got us a great deal! Already loving my toyota 4runner! Thanks again!