Med Center Mazda

Med Center Mazda Info

Serra Mazda

6/22/2016

"Service Review"

Take all my cars to them for most work. Recently took my MPV in, left the parts and info on what I wanted done. Next day the van was ready, new parts installed, old parts given back to me and I was on my way. Good prices for work done. I don't get any questions if I bring my own parts, they just do the work......and I like that. Very easy to deal with. From one Barry to another.......good job.

robrice@otelco.net
6/14/2016

"Great experience with Med Center Mazda"

Robert Pollard was very easy to work with. We found the vehicle we wanted and Robert helped us from start to finish. Easy trade-in and then got the price on the new vehicle where we wanted it. Also, took care of a minor problem with the new vehicle. Man of his word at a good dealership and will definitely do business again.

Robert Pollard

vince
6/09/2016

"Barry is great to work with and looks for customer best inte"

Barry is great to work with and looks out for customer best interest. Have all car issues handled but Med Center Mazda knowing it will be done right the first time.

shnekals82
6/07/2016

"Barry Barry Barry"

Barry is the type person that makes it impossible to have a bad experience. I have been dealing with this dealership since last year and I couldn't ask for a more pleasant experience. The staff in the service department is amazing. Thanks so much Barry for making it so difficult to be upset. :-)

Rob51
6/02/2016

"Awesome dealership, with an awesome staff."

Med Center Mazda has absolutely been a Blessing to my family and friends. Unfortunately, the car buying experience is not always a pleasant one (to say the least). I have personally been involved in the purchase of five vehicles within the last 2 years (1 new and 4 used) from Med Center Mazda. Each experience was no hassle, honest, and geared toward our needs and our finances. Mr. Clarkson (new car sales mgr), Mr.. Pollard (used car sales mgr), and Mr. Eaves (finance mgr) are all class acts. My salesman, Mr. Will Lastrapes, is one of the most professional individuals I have ever dealt with in any capacity. He made sure that our needs were met during every purchase. Any problems arising after the purchase were also promptly rectified. We can't thank him enough for his personal care during our car buying experiences. We will be long time customers.

Will Lastrapes, Robert Pollard, Matt Clarkson, Adam Eaves

LBS
5/27/2016

"Great Experience"

I LOVE MAZDA'S!!!!! I am on my fifth Mazda from Med Center and absolutely love them all but the last one tops them all. I recently purchased the brand new body type - 2016 CX-9. All I can say is AWESOME!!! So many upgrades. Very classy and great for those with families. You can't find another vehicle with that many options and upgrades with the price Med Center offers anywhere else. Their staff is experienced and have all been there for many years. Their sales guys are not the "In your Face" type of sales guys. They are down to earth, friendly, and laid back. They ask about your family and make the experience of buying a vehicle great. Highly recommend going out to see them!

Matt Clarkson and Billy Mansel

mbj470
5/20/2016

"Recent Lease"

I recently leased a new Mazda3 from Med Center Mazda. The car speaks for itself...love it. My salesman, Will, was great...very friendly, patient, knowledgeable, and not pushy at all. The entire process was a piece of cake. Thanks Med Center Mazda!

Will Lastrapes

ry1920
5/08/2016

""Love Med Center Mazda""

I have purchased the last three cars from Med Center Mazda. I had a 06 Tribute 09 CX9 and currently drive 13CX9, love my car. We are fans of Med Center Mazda from our salesman Mr. Fred Farmer to the guys that service my car. They are wonderful people to do business with. Barry does and excellent job of taking care of us. They make it worth our time , for we drive to Pelham from Montgomery, just for good service! We call them for any question re car, and they are always willing to help us and they are just the best dealership in this area.

Cheryl77
4/29/2016

"Loving Med Center Mazda! "

I had heard excellent things about med center mazda from my sister and brother in law who drive from Tuscaloosa to do business here. They did not disappoint! I started my car buying experience online. I inquired about a car I found on the med center website and I received a phone call early the next day from AJ Lanier. He invited me to come by and met me at the door upon my arrival. He was patient, encouraging and informative. My credit score had me concerned but with the AJs help and the help and expertise of finance manager Todd Mayers we found the perfect car for me. It is beautiful, efficient and a perfect fit for my taste, my family's safety (and taste) and my budget. I love my car. I can't say enough good things about it or the exceptional service and kindness I received. Thank you A J and Todd!!!

AJ Lanier, Todd Mayers

C.Roche
4/13/2016

"Car purchase"

What can I say, I have never really trusted car dealerships until Med Center Mazda. From the moment we were greeted by Tom our sales representative, to when we signed the financial papers with Todd it was a straight up 100% professional caring and honest dealership. Matt the sales manager also went above and beyond, they want to make your experience the best that it can be in a sometimes stressful situation. I am more than grateful and thankful for finding them and trusting them. I would and will recommend them to anybody that I know who is purchasing a vehicle. Thank you very much for your excellent customer service. I look forward to many years with your dealership. Connie and Charlie Roche

Tom Rumburg, Matt Clarkson, Todd Mayers