Med Center Mazda

Hiley Mazda of Huntsville

Serra Mazda

Lgmoore
8/27/2015

"Great car buying experience"

My husband and I came in looking at the CX-5. We didn't even intend to buy that day, but the price point for the car compared to other dealerships was by far the best. Will was wonderful to work with... Friendly, low-pressure and laid back, which was much appreciated after some other experiences we had that day at other dealerships. The dealership itself is comfortable, easy to access, and has a great lounge and play area that our toddler loved.

Will

Jerry
6/20/2015

"Lowest price the first time"

Highly recommend Med Center Mazda. Purchased CX5. No pressure. Gave the lowest bid the first time. Joey and Matt were great. One of the easiest vehicle purchase I have had.

Joey, Matt

Shaina
5/29/2015

"Great Experience!"

Will was so helpful! He kept working to get the payment down to an affordable range for us, great personality, and not aggravating. We live about an hour and 45 minutes away and they made sure they could give us what we wanted before we ever left home! We never wasted any time or gas! Just a great experience! Thanks Will and other staff of Med Center Mazda!

Will Lastrapes, Todd Mayers

MJCS84
5/23/2015

"Excellent car buying experience "

I highly recommend using Med Center Mazda. Anytime I have looked into or purchased a vehicle I have felt pressured and stressed. Will Lastrapes was the best car salesman I have ever worked with. He made the whole experience smooth and enjoyable. When we have to purchase another vehicle we will be coming back. Excellent service. Thanks!

William Lastrapes

YL
3/25/2015

"Appreciate the lack of high pressure sales"

Working with Will was well appreciated. He promised that he would not call, which he did not. He was very knowledgable about the cars and knew more about the cars than my son (which has not been the case at other dealerships). The negotiation process was not too painful and straightforward.

Will Lastrapes

chiefjames83
2/07/2015

"Great buying experience, bad follow up care"

My wife and I recently purchased a 2009 Chevy Equinox. The buying experience was perfect. We started the process with Ed on Wednesday night and closed the deal with Billy on Thursday afternoon. The price was perfect, they were able to get us no money down, and the monthly payment was $80 below what we budgeted for. After the purchase was complete, I began receiving e-mails letting me know that we were apart of the family now and they would take care of us even after the purchase. I e-mailed back and let them know that I noticed a few issues after we drove away. I was then told to bring the vehicle by and the problems would be taken care of, which I did. I began to try to explain what I found to which I was cut off and asked for they key. I was then told that it would be at least an hour before they could get to it. It seemed like he was trying to get me to leave. I told him I could wait. About an hour later, he brought my keys back and said that they were able to fix one of the issues because they would have to order the part. I began to ask about one of the other issues to which I was rudely cut off. He raised his voice at me and said, "I told you that you bought it as is, I told you we would fix the lights and that's it." I had nothing else to say to him and walked out of the store with my 1 year old daughter. My final verdict, don't send me an e-mail offering to take care of me if you are just going to treat me like dirt with I do come by.

Ed and Billy

Charlie
1/30/2015

"Customer service"

Went to Med Center to see if we really could get a new car and still save money, too. Will Lastrapes worked with us and his finance people and after a couple of glitches was able to put us in a new CX-5 and lowered our monthly payments a few dollars, even after adding some items to our new car that we didn't have on the old one(also a CX-5, 2014 model). Very happy with the dealership and the results we were able to get. Highly recommend them to anyone looking for a good deal and a reliable dealership.

Will Lastrapes

rbrtcarnes
1/22/2015

"Life changing experience!!!!!"

Med Center Mazda made our life better. Never believing we would be able to buy a new 2015 Mazda 3, Billy Mansel and Med Center Mazda made that possible. They were able for us to get the maximum trade in value and a payment we could afford. The new car payment is lower than my trade in payments. Billy is not just a great salesman but an even better person. We were also blessed by working with Adam Eves in the financial department. They put together a great package for us. MED CENTER MAZDA- if you want the best, go to the best.

Billy Mansel Adam Eves

dee_aqui
1/17/2015

"Extremely happy with my new 2015 CX-5 Grand Touring!!"

I’m a brand new customer at Med Center Mazda. I bought a 2015 CX-5 Grand Touring from Laurie Edwards. She’s fantastic!! She was very knowledgeable, professional and patient. She answered all my questions and showed me all the features of the CX-5 Grand Touring. Thanks, Laurie, for being a friendly sales representative that put me completely at ease and one that I was comfortable with!! I totally love my new CX-5!!!

Laurie Edwards

Ryan Gaither
11/25/2014

"Awesome dealership to work with!"

Joey and the team at Med Center Mazda made car buying the way it should be. They were easy going, helpful, and friendly. After going to several other dealers in the B'ham area, these guys were definitely the best. (Trust me, we went through some nightmares) No gimmicks or sales pitches.I simply told him my budget and needs, and he came up with the perfect car for my wife. If not for Joey and Med Center Mazda, my wife would not have near as nice of a car. I am truly grateful for Med Center Mazda.

Joey