Med Center Mazda

Med Center Mazda Info

Serra Mazda

MazdaGirl
2/06/2016

"Always A Great Experience!"

Bought my second car from Will Lastrapes! He not only made the process easy and got me a great deal he made it very enjoyable! I highly recommend asking for Will when you want a car! He listens to what you want and gets what you want. You can't go wrong with Med Center Mazda - they have the best service department too! Their service department is one of the main reasons I buy Mazdas! In a world where it is hard to trust, I trust Mazda!

vince
1/22/2016

"Mazda Service"

Service on both of my 2013 Mazda 3 is outstanding. Barry keeps me updated on everything that need to be repaired on my Mazda. Overall the experience that I have had dealing with the dealership is good. Great work.

Barry

everhart,shirley19
1/08/2016

"Great service on my cars"

Service on both of my 2007/2013 Mazda 3 have been good. Barry keeps me updated on everything that need to be repaired on both cars. Overall the experience that I have had dealing with the dealership is good. Great work.

Barry

BC
12/17/2015

"Great buying experience"

The buying process went smoothly and I really enjoy my 2016 Miata. It's basically a go-cart for adults. The sales staff are very friendly, we felt zero pressure and the facility is bright, modern and clean.

Joey Chance

HappyNewCarBuyer
12/02/2015

"Easy Buying Experience"

I have been taking my 2004 Mazda to Med Center since moving to this side of town and knew the service department was very good. I was pleased with the way I was treated and the deal made when buying a new Mazda. The salesman, AJ was pleasant and the sales manager, Matt treated me well. I recommend talking to them for a car purchase.

A.J. and Matt

Suebee
11/30/2015

"Car Purchase"

The dealership was willing to give me the price I was looking for. I was pleased with the overall experience. Billy was very helpful by reviewing special features of the car.

Billy Mansel

Zigpig10
11/25/2015

"Very happy."

This transaction was so easy. Everyone was great. Could not have asked for a better experience. No pressure at all. The financial part was easy, stress free. I would highly recommend this dealership. Exceptional.

A.J.

mike1338
11/12/2015

"No Pressure Sales, Pleasant Buying Experience"

I visited Med Center Mazda to look at a vehicle I had seen online. My wife and I were greeted by salesperson Will Lastrapes who ask how he could help us. We told him what we had come to look at and he gave us a little history of the vehicle and then went and brought up to us "it was raining, not a pleasant time to be looking at cars". To make a long story short, we purchased the car. I must say Will was probably the most pleasant car salesman I ever worked with. Great personality, no pressure whatsoever, and obviously enjoys his job. Will is a total professional, would deal with him anytime.

alafanlaman
9/24/2015

"Purchased 2nd Car from Dealership- will not be the last. "

This is my second purchase of a vehicle from this dealership in as much as 2 years. These are great folks to deal with. No pressure. Professional attitude. A testament for the Mazda brand. Dealt with Will Lastrapes who also sold me my previous purchased vehicle 2 years ago. Buying experience was pleasant and everything was explained up front. If you are in the market for a quality new or used car, you cannot go wrong in dealing with Med Center Mazda. Service department is excellent. Constantly receive coupons in the mail which make maintenance at the dealership worthwhile. No Wal-mart oil changes for me.

jck1990
9/22/2015

"Impolite"

My initial experience was good, came in, was helped quickly and they were very friendly. I drove the car i was interested in came back and spoke with a salesman. Immediately through doc fees and such they upped the price by %15. They also wanted to charge Clean retail for a car that was less than fair. When we were speaking the salesman was short with me interrupted me and talked over me. the second time he went to his sales manager, the sales manager was the one that came back to speak with me. Our conversation was much shorter but he was much more polite.

Tom