Med Center Mazda

Serra Mazda

Charlie
1/30/2015

"Customer service"

Went to Med Center to see if we really could get a new car and still save money, too. Will Lastrapes worked with us and his finance people and after a couple of glitches was able to put us in a new CX-5 and lowered our monthly payments a few dollars, even after adding some items to our new car that we didn't have on the old one(also a CX-5, 2014 model). Very happy with the dealership and the results we were able to get. Highly recommend them to anyone looking for a good deal and a reliable dealership.

Will Lastrapes

rbrtcarnes
1/22/2015

"Life changing experience!!!!!"

Med Center Mazda made our life better. Never believing we would be able to buy a new 2015 Mazda 3, Billy Mansel and Med Center Mazda made that possible. They were able for us to get the maximum trade in value and a payment we could afford. The new car payment is lower than my trade in payments. Billy is not just a great salesman but an even better person. We were also blessed by working with Adam Eves in the financial department. They put together a great package for us. MED CENTER MAZDA- if you want the best, go to the best.

Billy Mansel Adam Eves

dee_aqui
1/17/2015

"Extremely happy with my new 2015 CX-5 Grand Touring!!"

I’m a brand new customer at Med Center Mazda. I bought a 2015 CX-5 Grand Touring from Laurie Edwards. She’s fantastic!! She was very knowledgeable, professional and patient. She answered all my questions and showed me all the features of the CX-5 Grand Touring. Thanks, Laurie, for being a friendly sales representative that put me completely at ease and one that I was comfortable with!! I totally love my new CX-5!!!

Laurie Edwards

Ryan Gaither
11/25/2014

"Awesome dealership to work with!"

Joey and the team at Med Center Mazda made car buying the way it should be. They were easy going, helpful, and friendly. After going to several other dealers in the B'ham area, these guys were definitely the best. (Trust me, we went through some nightmares) No gimmicks or sales pitches.I simply told him my budget and needs, and he came up with the perfect car for my wife. If not for Joey and Med Center Mazda, my wife would not have near as nice of a car. I am truly grateful for Med Center Mazda.

Joey

RASboatman
9/19/2014

"Moma'sHappy"

Best car buying experience I ever had. Just bought my wife a new Mazda MX5. She is thrilled with the car. Since this was a surprise birthday present. I'm the one who did the shopping. I looked all over on line and talked on the phone with multiple dealers. Then I talked to Will Lestrapes at Med Center Mazda. Will went out of his way to make a deal happen. Over the years I have bought a couple dozen new cars and have always bought from local dealers. Frankly I was a little skeptical about dealing with an "out of town" dealership. Worked out the deal on the phone. I could not ask for a better, straight forward, bottom line experience. When we arrived at Med Center to pick up the car, everyone was friendly and professional. The paper work was all in order with no surprises. I'm glad I we drove the 100 miles. We are so pleased I expect to make the drive for any servicing. If the service dept. is anything like sales, it will be worth the trip.

Will Lestrapes and Todd

Zoomzoom25
3/09/2014

"I bought a new Mazda from Med Center based on their Auto..."

I bought a new Mazda from Med Center based on their Auto Trader posting. I flew in from out-of-state to pick up the vehicle and they stuck to their verbal agreement over the phone. Matt Henson was a great salesguy!

Matt Henson

rchrd96
3/08/2014

"I've been buying and selling cars for 40 years, and..."

I've been buying and selling cars for 40 years, and never have I had such a smooth, pleasant, hassle free experience. Not just no games, but a willingness to bend over backwards to make the deal work for us. From beginning to end the transaction was characterized by courtesy, respect and honesty. Our salesman Joey Chance and the sales manager Matt Clarkson just made sure we got exactly what we wanted at a fair price, without stress, without worry. These are some straight up guys, and they have earned our car buying loyalty.

Joey Chance, Matt Clarkson

FlyVegas2
3/08/2014

"First visit to a Mazda dealer and was thoroughly..."

First visit to a Mazda dealer and was thoroughly impressed with the friendliness of the salesman, William Lestrapes. William was very knowledgeable of the engine, drivetrain, and all the upgrades that Mazda offers on their vehicles. We drove a CX5 GT and a Mazda 3 GT, we were impressed by both vehicles. We bought the Mazda 3 GT sedan because of the great mileage and comfort. The dealership was very responsive to getting the financing taken care of and then getting the car detailed for delivery. We enjoyed the professionalism and highly recommend the MedCenter Mazda dealership to everyone. Of course, take a test drive and you will be sold on any of the Mazda models.

William Lestrapes

bholcomb3
2/17/2014

"Salesperson Will Lastrapes was excellent - he was patient..."

Salesperson Will Lastrapes was excellent - he was patient with me for over a year before I purchased my vehicle. He and the sales manager helped get through the negotiation stage very quickly; the "internet" price gets the new vehicles down to a very acceptable price right off the bat. The paperwork was done in a very efficient manner as well - all computerized. The car was delivered perfectly clean with a full tank of gas, and Will was very helpful with going over the primary features of the car (including phone - bluetooth sync). Highly recommended dealership.

William Lastrapes

Drummondpam
2/10/2014

"Med Center Mazda was great to work with. We were on our..."

Med Center Mazda was great to work with. We were on our way to Montgomery to buy a Mazda CX-5 from a dealership there. When we called to let them know we were coming they gave us a whole different price. I looked up Med Center and called. They had exactly what I wanted and gave us a great price. Dave Thomas was wonderful. He explained everything well and made buying a car really easy. I highly recommend this dealership.

Dave Thomas