Med Center Mazda

Serra Mazda

cubase101
8/17/2016

"Great used car"

I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a great used car or a new Mazda. They were wonderful to work with and made trading in my car very easy. The used car I got from them was in excellent condition and they gave me a great price on my trade. You really feel like they want to help you find the right vehicle for your budget and don't pressure you just to sell a vehicle.

Will

Eric
7/18/2016

"Always Great Service!"

I have been having my car serviced here since it was new and that's been 6 years. I always feel like my car is being taken care of and Barry has been incredible every time. I highly recommend.

Bowens
7/01/2016

"Couldn't be better!"

We have leased two new cars (CX-5's) here and the crew is fantastic!! Everyone is professional and organized, nobody is pushy and they don't pull stunts. We always get a great deal, we love the cars and the service department is great too. We were in and out in less than an hour an a half start to finish, on a new car, and that is awesome!! Matt and Will are amazing, you won't be disappointed here!

Will, Matt

6/22/2016

"Service Review"

Take all my cars to them for most work. Recently took my MPV in, left the parts and info on what I wanted done. Next day the van was ready, new parts installed, old parts given back to me and I was on my way. Good prices for work done. I don't get any questions if I bring my own parts, they just do the work......and I like that. Very easy to deal with. From one Barry to another.......good job.

robrice@otelco.net
6/14/2016

"Great experience with Med Center Mazda"

Robert Pollard was very easy to work with. We found the vehicle we wanted and Robert helped us from start to finish. Easy trade-in and then got the price on the new vehicle where we wanted it. Also, took care of a minor problem with the new vehicle. Man of his word at a good dealership and will definitely do business again.

Robert Pollard

vince
6/09/2016

"Barry is great to work with and looks for customer best inte"

Barry is great to work with and looks out for customer best interest. Have all car issues handled but Med Center Mazda knowing it will be done right the first time.

shnekals82
6/07/2016

"Barry Barry Barry"

Barry is the type person that makes it impossible to have a bad experience. I have been dealing with this dealership since last year and I couldn't ask for a more pleasant experience. The staff in the service department is amazing. Thanks so much Barry for making it so difficult to be upset. :-)

Rob51
6/02/2016

"Awesome dealership, with an awesome staff."

Med Center Mazda has absolutely been a Blessing to my family and friends. Unfortunately, the car buying experience is not always a pleasant one (to say the least). I have personally been involved in the purchase of five vehicles within the last 2 years (1 new and 4 used) from Med Center Mazda. Each experience was no hassle, honest, and geared toward our needs and our finances. Mr. Clarkson (new car sales mgr), Mr.. Pollard (used car sales mgr), and Mr. Eaves (finance mgr) are all class acts. My salesman, Mr. Will Lastrapes, is one of the most professional individuals I have ever dealt with in any capacity. He made sure that our needs were met during every purchase. Any problems arising after the purchase were also promptly rectified. We can't thank him enough for his personal care during our car buying experiences. We will be long time customers.

Will Lastrapes, Robert Pollard, Matt Clarkson, Adam Eaves

LBS
5/27/2016

"Great Experience"

I LOVE MAZDA'S!!!!! I am on my fifth Mazda from Med Center and absolutely love them all but the last one tops them all. I recently purchased the brand new body type - 2016 CX-9. All I can say is AWESOME!!! So many upgrades. Very classy and great for those with families. You can't find another vehicle with that many options and upgrades with the price Med Center offers anywhere else. Their staff is experienced and have all been there for many years. Their sales guys are not the "In your Face" type of sales guys. They are down to earth, friendly, and laid back. They ask about your family and make the experience of buying a vehicle great. Highly recommend going out to see them!

Matt Clarkson and Billy Mansel

mbj470
5/20/2016

"Recent Lease"

I recently leased a new Mazda3 from Med Center Mazda. The car speaks for itself...love it. My salesman, Will, was great...very friendly, patient, knowledgeable, and not pushy at all. The entire process was a piece of cake. Thanks Med Center Mazda!

Will Lastrapes