Mercedes-Benz Manhattan

Mercedes-Benz of White Plains

Prestige Motors Inc

mikechan
9/13/2016

"Unbelievable 3100 or tow it"

Do not use this dealership for anything. James Berger of MB manhattan just told me he will not fix the car based on error codes but it must be fixed based on his recommendation. He said pay 3100 or tow it. He also told me Thomas Shanley the GM approved for 3100 or tow it. I don't won't to pay for what not broken. Do I have too? I told him to just fix the errors. Good Morning, The following are the Codes retrieved by the Technician; A25408 A10D00 A25464 Kind regards, / Mit freundlichen Grüßen, James Berger Mercedes Benz Manhattan 212-629-1618 You need to authorize the repairs of = $ 3101.99 TO PERFORM THE REPAIRS. Kind regards, / Mit freundlichen Grüßen, James Berger Mercedes Benz Manhattan

James Berger

jnf1234
9/13/2016

"Great service"

Dealer John Hart has set me and my husband up with three car leases and he's always been the best. John makes the whole process easy and convenient for us and gives us all the care and attention we need. Top of the line service. I highly recommend him!

Jm14415
9/12/2016

"Follow-up to previous commentary"

John Hart remains the man. Call him for mercedes benz sales. He really knows his stuff and will take care of you. The service department is pretty good as well.

SGS
8/04/2016

"Excellent experience from service advisor then Salesperson t"

Recently had extensive service on my 11 year old car. Decided to buy new car on the spot. Everybody was helpful and easy to work with.. It was everything one should expect from a luxury car dealership.

Service:Krista Parise,Sales: Judy Piperno, Concierge:Gregory Gazzola

Irinakap78
7/15/2016

"Best Customer Service from John Hart "

I have leased three vehicles from John and have gone to him on all my service issues. I will continue to lease only from here solely because of him. He treats everyone like they're family and goes above and beyond to make sure you have the best experience. He doesn't just sell you a car and then disappears. He is there through all your service needs. For example, I had a flat tire recently. He had given me his cell as he does all his customers and told me to call whenever I had an issue. He helped me get the car towed to the dealership, got me a loaner, and my car was ready within a day. He doesn't get compensated for that but he still went above and beyond. That's the ultimate customer service. He creates a sense of loyalty in his customers in an industry that lacks that same quality.

Nk9173
5/25/2016

"Wonderful Experience"

By far one of the best dealerships in New York. My dealer was Harald Adler who provided me with excellent service. He informed me with all the information I needed to know and answered all my questions. He is a huge asset to Mercedes Benz, he is very knowledgable is all aspects of every car that I had questions on and also most of all his service of professionalism I give him 100%. I am very satisfied with the car that I bought. I love it!!!

Daniel Mercedes Engineer

Nk9173 responded to this review

May 25, 2016

Harald Adler is one of the best dealers at the Mercedes Benz Dealership in Manhattan.

factset
5/18/2016

"Sales backup system failure"

My regular salesperson Franco Quartuccio was away for a couple of weeks while I needed to place my order. I tried to get his backup to do the work order but he could not be bothered since he presumably would not get his commission. I placed my order elsewhere after two weeks.

Franco Quartuccio
Scott Malise

rmh8
4/28/2016

"Exceptional Service from John Hart"

My husband and I worked with John Hart and we were interested in the GLE 350. John's knowledge of the Mercedes brand, vehicle performance, and his suggestions for customizing the vehicle to fit our particular needs was outstanding. We walked away feeling like we were given the best deal possible and that we were given full information about our buying/leasing options. His interest interest in maintaining a long-term relationship with his customer is evident and so was the level of respect he showed us throughout the process. We highly recommend John Hart and Mercedes Benz Manhattan.

Mercedes-Benz Manhattan responded to this review

April 29, 2016

Thank you very much for your rating and feedback! We truly appreciate your comments and will be sure to share these with John as well! If you need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me directly. – Anthony L., Customer Experience Manager, 212.589.6142

Ruben
4/22/2016

"Ultimate Professionals "

I was introduced to John Hart through a very good friend, and when John and I spoke he was the ultimate professional and very polite. The dealership didn't have the vehicle my wife wanted in stock, so John made it happen in less time that what he anticipated, which was great. (made the wife very happy). He kept me informed every step of the way. So when I received the Call to pick up the vehicle and finally met John I felt really welcomed. So then he introduced me to the Financial Manager Jean-Paul Charvet, this young man was very detailed. He covered everything regarding my finances and was very professional and great people skills. So once I was done with him I was introduced to a lovely young lady(Lin Sanchez) who was going to get me familiar with my vehicle. After processing some paperwork for me, we went down to my vehicle and she went through every single feature in that vehicle and took her time. Ms. Sanchez had great customer service skills and she is very sweet. ME/BE selected the right person for that job! So the bottom line is that everyone I had spoke to and had the pleasure to be acquainted with,have been very professional, courteous. Overall I had an amazing experience at MB of Manhattan. John and the staff are very knowledgeable. They went above and beyond what I had expected anyone to do. They acquired to my every need, very polite!! Building professional business relationship is great, but when you also walk away with personal friendships even better. This is how every dealer, no matter which brand, should operate. Simply the best. Keep up the great work John, Jean, and Lin ME/BE is lucky to have you on their staff you guys are great assets. Thank you. Read Less

Jean-Paul Charvet,Lin Sanchez

detailz0
4/18/2016

"Wonderful Experience and Attentive Staff"

The buying process began for me months ago as I wanted to test drive all the luxury SUV's in our price range. I drove a number of different manufacturers' vehicles and decided the GLE was the best balance of ride comfort, size, features, and price for us. John is a no pressure salesman who is attentive and responsive at all times, even his days off. This was the first time we have ever ordered a vehicle from scratch so I was pleasantly surprised when it came in earlier than I expected. John was wonderful to work with and happily answered our questions over email, text, or phone. That ease of communication was key to an enjoyable and easy experience for us. We basically filled out the applications beforehand and emailed them in. Upon delivery of the GLE (which they basically unwrapped for us by using a sheet in the NYC dealership), all we had to do was sign and go. Alex was easy to work with and emailed me a copy of our lease for our records as well. We have had a great experience thus far and I expect any future visits for maintenance to be the same.

Alex Mashkin

Mercedes-Benz Manhattan responded to this review

April 19, 2016

Thank you very much for your feedback! I'm very happy with the service you received from John, Alex and the entire Mercedes-Benz Manhattan Team. Please know we strive to deliver excellent customer service to all of our customers. As a result, your feedback and business is greatly appreciated! If you need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me. – Anthony L. - Customer Experience Manager - 212.589.6142