Mercedes-Benz Manhattan

New York, New York 10019
Mercedes-Benz Manhattan Info

Irinakap78
7/15/2016

"Best Customer Service from John Hart "

I have leased three vehicles from John and have gone to him on all my service issues. I will continue to lease only from here solely because of him. He treats everyone like they're family and goes above and beyond to make sure you have the best experience. He doesn't just sell you a car and then disappears. He is there through all your service needs. For example, I had a flat tire recently. He had given me his cell as he does all his customers and told me to call whenever I had an issue. He helped me get the car towed to the dealership, got me a loaner, and my car was ready within a day. He doesn't get compensated for that but he still went above and beyond. That's the ultimate customer service. He creates a sense of loyalty in his customers in an industry that lacks that same quality.

Nk9173
5/25/2016

"Wonderful Experience"

By far one of the best dealerships in New York. My dealer was Harald Adler who provided me with excellent service. He informed me with all the information I needed to know and answered all my questions. He is a huge asset to Mercedes Benz, he is very knowledgable is all aspects of every car that I had questions on and also most of all his service of professionalism I give him 100%. I am very satisfied with the car that I bought. I love it!!!

Daniel Mercedes Engineer

Nk9173 responded to this review

May 25, 2016

Harald Adler is one of the best dealers at the Mercedes Benz Dealership in Manhattan.

factset
5/18/2016

"Sales backup system failure"

My regular salesperson Franco Quartuccio was away for a couple of weeks while I needed to place my order. I tried to get his backup to do the work order but he could not be bothered since he presumably would not get his commission. I placed my order elsewhere after two weeks.

Franco Quartuccio, Scott Malise

rmh8
4/28/2016

"Exceptional Service from John Hart"

My husband and I worked with John Hart and we were interested in the GLE 350. John's knowledge of the Mercedes brand, vehicle performance, and his suggestions for customizing the vehicle to fit our particular needs was outstanding. We walked away feeling like we were given the best deal possible and that we were given full information about our buying/leasing options. His interest interest in maintaining a long-term relationship with his customer is evident and so was the level of respect he showed us throughout the process. We highly recommend John Hart and Mercedes Benz Manhattan.

April 29, 2016

Thank you very much for your rating and feedback! We truly appreciate your comments and will be sure to share these with John as well! If you need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me directly. – Anthony L., Customer Experience Manager, 212.589.6142

Ruben
4/22/2016

"Ultimate Professionals "

I was introduced to John Hart through a very good friend, and when John and I spoke he was the ultimate professional and very polite. The dealership didn't have the vehicle my wife wanted in stock, so John made it happen in less time that what he anticipated, which was great. (made the wife very happy). He kept me informed every step of the way. So when I received the Call to pick up the vehicle and finally met John I felt really welcomed. So then he introduced me to the Financial Manager Jean-Paul Charvet, this young man was very detailed. He covered everything regarding my finances and was very professional and great people skills. So once I was done with him I was introduced to a lovely young lady(Lin Sanchez) who was going to get me familiar with my vehicle. After processing some paperwork for me, we went down to my vehicle and she went through every single feature in that vehicle and took her time. Ms. Sanchez had great customer service skills and she is very sweet. ME/BE selected the right person for that job! So the bottom line is that everyone I had spoke to and had the pleasure to be acquainted with,have been very professional, courteous. Overall I had an amazing experience at MB of Manhattan. John and the staff are very knowledgeable. They went above and beyond what I had expected anyone to do. They acquired to my every need, very polite!! Building professional business relationship is great, but when you also walk away with personal friendships even better. This is how every dealer, no matter which brand, should operate. Simply the best. Keep up the great work John, Jean, and Lin ME/BE is lucky to have you on their staff you guys are great assets. Thank you. Read Less

Jean-Paul Charvet,Lin Sanchez, John Hart

detailz0
4/18/2016

"Wonderful Experience and Attentive Staff"

The buying process began for me months ago as I wanted to test drive all the luxury SUV's in our price range. I drove a number of different manufacturers' vehicles and decided the GLE was the best balance of ride comfort, size, features, and price for us. John is a no pressure salesman who is attentive and responsive at all times, even his days off. This was the first time we have ever ordered a vehicle from scratch so I was pleasantly surprised when it came in earlier than I expected. John was wonderful to work with and happily answered our questions over email, text, or phone. That ease of communication was key to an enjoyable and easy experience for us. We basically filled out the applications beforehand and emailed them in. Upon delivery of the GLE (which they basically unwrapped for us by using a sheet in the NYC dealership), all we had to do was sign and go. Alex was easy to work with and emailed me a copy of our lease for our records as well. We have had a great experience thus far and I expect any future visits for maintenance to be the same.

Alex Mashkin, John Hart

April 19, 2016

Thank you very much for your feedback! I'm very happy with the service you received from John, Alex and the entire Mercedes-Benz Manhattan Team. Please know we strive to deliver excellent customer service to all of our customers. As a result, your feedback and business is greatly appreciated! If you need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me. – Anthony L. - Customer Experience Manager - 212.589.6142

MikeP
3/23/2016

"The Best!"

I just leased my car from Mercedes Manhattan and I’m extremely happy with the transaction. I’m very grateful that I met John Hart as my salesman and I’m impressed with the ease of getting into my new favorite car! I have been a BMW enthusiast for a long time and made it clear to him that I was only there to look at their new models before I signed on my next one. Not only did he answer all my questions but he also put to doubt all my concerns I had in making the switch to the Mercedes Family. I’m glad you did Johnny, you were right. Thank you!

March 24, 2016

Thank you so much for your feedback, Mike! We truly appreciate your rating! Please know we strive to deliver excellent customer service to all of our customers. As a result, your feedback is greatly appreciated! Thank you. – Anthony L. Customer Experience Manager, 212.589.6142

212sanjay
3/16/2016

"Service experience "

Yet again Felicity Callas goes above and beyond .I never take the time to see what they really do and I know it can be alot .The care and dedication and time they put into these vehicles .Thank you again Felicity for making sure everything went well again

Felicity Callas and Glenn

EK
3/08/2016

"Not a typical "car dealer" experience"

MB was the first stop during a day of looking at autos. I walked into the MB showroom and was introduced to Justin Cornelison. From the beginning of the interaction, he listened to my auto needs and made suggestions (that either increased or decreased the price of the car) based on his opinion of "need". No pressure to agree with his opinion, but very knowledgeable about the usability and utility to me of the options that were available. When sitting down to discuss price, the process was simple and was presented in a way that was easy to comprehend. After visiting the typical MB competitors that day, the initial price offered by Justin for the vehicle was much better than the competition (all of which came down to the MB offer after discussing the presented offer for some time...initial offers at the competitors were ~50% higher than MB). Justin is easy to work with and even after the sale has been extremely responsive to any follow-up questions. The remainder of the team, especially Greg Gazzola, the gentleman responsible for orienting me with all of the cars options, was extremely thorough in the initial discussion, and has also been very responsive with follow-up questions. These guys are fantastic and I would recommend working with them to purchase a MB.

Justin Cornelison, Gregory Gazzola

March 11, 2016

Thank you so much for your feedback, EK! I'm thrilled you are so happy with the service you received from Justin and Greg. I will be sure to pass this great feedback along. Please know we strive to deliver excellent customer service to all of our customers. As a result, your feedback is greatly appreciated! If you need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me. – Anthony La Spada, Customer Experience Manager, 212.589.6142, Anthony.m.laspada@mbusa.com

Jcudi52-
2/06/2016

"Pleasant and Wonderful "

My grandfather and I walked into the dealership and we were first greated by the sales person Don Lee. He was extremely pleasant and very knowledgeable of the cars. He was able to satisfy all the needs and wants my grandfather had in mind for his car. Everything from the sales person Don Lee to the facilities was wonderful and top of the line.

Don Lee

February 11, 2016

Thank you so much for your feedback! I'm thrilled you are so happy with the service you received from Don and Mercedes-Benz Manhattan. Please know we strive to deliver excellent customer service to all of our customers. As a result, your feedback is greatly appreciated! Thank you again and if you need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me. – Anthony La Spada, Customer Experience Manager, 212.589.6142, Anthony.m.laspada@mbusa.com