Mercedes Benz of Athens

Finance & Insurance Director
Shane McCarty, Service Advisor, Mercedes Benz of Athens

Shane McCarty

July 22, 2017

"Rudest Staff Ive ever dealt with. "

- Zbroadwater

I am so very angry about my experience today. I stopped in to look at one of the two used CLA 250 you have on the lot, and after standing outside for 15 minutes I called and a sales person came out, after explaing to him I was here to purchase a company car for myself, and asked to see the inside of the red CLA 250 I was told to come back with my boss and they would be happy to help me. Well little did your sales person know I had a signed check in my pocket ready to make a deal. Ill be going to Atlanta monday morning to make my purchase since Your staff couldn't be bothered helping me.

Other Employees : Did not catch a name was an older man. , Toussant Green

June 28, 2017

"A terrific place for Mercedes service."

- GASunshine

Got very good price on new tires for SL 500. Service was exceptional. Car was clean and perfect when done. Just a pleasure to have these folks work on my car. Excellent Service+++!!!

Shane McCarty
Andy Cates

February 10, 2017

"My dream car came through"

- AMP

For nine months I have been looking at a 2007-2008 SL and ran into some crappy deals and dishonest dealers trying to sell you lies. Not this team, James has from the start been thrutfull, on top of every question I asked, respectfully and patience with me (I am very demanding!). They told me the real deal on the car, and I verified with an outsider and the small cosmetics and service items where dealt with so proffesionally and in a cooperative spirit that I drove all the way back, despite there offer to pick the car up for free, to get the minor items fixed and service done. Yes it's an AS-IS deal but they made me so happy to help me to make the car Perfect. AlWAYS buy a used From MBZ and I recommend this Athens team as one of the best teams out there with James speerheading supported by Louis who like James really knows their stuff. Thanks guys, for my perfect dream car, my SL55AMG!

James Braxton III