Mercedes Benz of Baton Rouge

Certified Product Concierge

September 20, 2017

"Great Buying Experience"

- ChanceMB2

When making a significant purchase, I want to know I am getting the most for my money. I previously leased a Mercedes-Benz from Kenn Posey, and he remembered all the features that were most important to me. He had several options available for test drive, and he knew each vehicle inside and out. He easily explained the differences between each, regardless of how minor or significant. Once I made a decision, Kenn worked with the team to get the best deal possible. I met with Kyle Talbert, who reviewed additional features of interest to me and corresponding pricing. Once the price was set, I met with Travis Stead, who understands how tedious the financing process can be and did a great job making it as painless as possible. Josh Teekel, Sales Manager, took some time to visit with me and, rather than focusing only on the purchase, learn about my background, interests, and personality. He made sure my experience was a great one, but he showed that customer care goes beyond only the vehicle. I may not have purchased the most expensive car on the lot, but Kenn, and the rest of the team, sure treated me as though I did. I certainly feel I got a great luxury car and the most for my money. What a great experience!

Other Employees : Kenn Posey

September 18, 2017

"Amazing"

- Mohammed Hammoud

It was a great experience,friendly and professional staff( josh Marshall), over my expectations. It was a pleasure doing business with Josh Marshall. Thanks a lot

Josh Teekel
Other Employees : Josh Marshall

September 17, 2017

"Courteous, pleasant, and professional "

- Pistolpacking123

Suzanne apologized for NOT receiving me, said they assigned you to Josh, that's why I didn't have you on my list, told her just need someone to help, after that was settled we got along fine.

Josh Marchan