Mercedes-Benz of Brooklyn

Anthony Incarnato

September 20, 2017

"Best Experience"

- blackeart

By far the best Dealership experience i have ever had. Everyone was friendly and knowledgeable. I want to say a special thank-you to Josh (Josue Dejesus) who was patient, thorough and answered all my questions. Thanks also to AL the numbers man who explained and made that process clear and easy to understand. I would highly recommend anyone in the market for a Mercedes to make this dealership your first stop.

Jay Dari
Al Dari
Other Employees : Josue DeJesus,

July 24, 2017

"Go See Jerry!!"

- ktrice

This past weekend I traveled from Boston all the way to Brooklyn in order to see a vehicle I'd been speaking with Jerry Petitto about. The overall experience was AMAZING! When I arrived I was greeted by the general manager who knew who I was, who I came to see and where I traveled from. They made sure I was comfortable with free pizza and other snacks and drinks. I was at the dealership from 12:30pm - 6:30pm dealing with the banks, the insurance agency and with my trade-in. The long wait wasn't the fault of the dealership but they still insured I was not only happy but the wait was worth my time. I felt extremely valued and helped by Jerry Petitto and the entire team at Mercedes Benz of Brooklyn. I would 100% recommend anyone to do business with them and especially JERRY!! He was incredible!! If you want to feel comfortable in your decision, not pressured, well informed and truly cared about by a dealership and a sales representative MB of Brooklyn and Jerry are the way to go!

Jerry Petitto

July 01, 2017

"Unprofessional sales manager"

- cactus47

I was interested in a new Mercedes GLE or GLS car and I went to this dealership. I asked a Russian speaking representative and they provided me, Sergei Bukley. Sergei wasn't interested in giving me the information at all. It looked like Sergei had a bad mood at this moment, and he was lazy to explain. I asked him about the car, pricing, specifications, and lease deals. But he was short like: "Yes", "No", "Look at the website" etc. In the end, i asked him about "What is the difference between your dealership and others?", And he said - "This dealership is like a luxury restaurant and others like the Mcdonalds". But I didn't feel like I'm in the luxury restaurant at all. I was really disappointed and I switched to the new Land Rover Discovery.

Sergei Bukley