Mercedes-Benz of Chandler

Good

Mercedes-Benz of Chandler
Call
Mercedes-Benz of Chandler Info

"I purchased a 2010 E350 Coupe from Mercedes Benz of..."

I purchased a 2010 E350 Coupe from Mercedes Benz of Chandler. My first visit was with Chuck, but when I came back to complete the purchase Chuck was off so I closed the deal with Jeff Holder. Jeff was a pleasure to do business with. He is fair and honest and delivered on every promise. He demonstrated the features of the car and gave us a tour of the service facility. The car was not delivered to his standards so he sent it back for a detail. I would definitely recommend Jeff and the MB Chandler team. Steve Ramsey

Jeff Holder

"I had an incredibly seamless buying experience at..."

I had an incredibly seamless buying experience at Mercedes-Benz of Chandler. The facility was spotless and open. The staff members were knowledgeable, friendly and unpretentious. I did not feel pressured to buy or upgrade. I live in Central Phoenix and would definitely recommend the drive based on my buying experience. I will definitely buy from this dealership again.

Mitch Cooperman, Vicki Kovalcik, David Robinson

"Totally Awesome experience and results. Chris Hesano was..."

Totally Awesome experience and results. Chris Hesano was patient, listened to our needs and found our car in a timely manner. He communicated with us all thru the entire process as well. IF you need an MB see Chris. FYI: This was our 3rd car from MB of Chandler.

Chris Hesano

"Terres was very energetic and eager to please. She was..."

Terres was very energetic and eager to please. She was very honest and straightforward and always providing options and ideas. But for her actions we would not have purchased our CLK. Of course is always an issue but Terres always went to bat for us providing constant and immediate feedback enabling us to be educated and satisfied buyers.

Terres Martori

"jeff nowak and steve terhaar made it very easy to lease..."

jeff nowak and steve terhaar made it very easy to lease my new mercedes c300 today. I would recommend them to anybody. Roger Penske should be proud to have such a positive team of people working at his mercedes benz dealership in chandler arizona. thank you again to the crew at chandler mercedes benz. Kelli M Brent

jeff nowak steve terhaar mark

"I came to the dealership with the only purpose to check..."

I came to the dealership with the only purpose to check out the prices. I was ready to buy my first brand new car, and just for the heck of it, I wanted to see if the car of my dreams was something I could afford. I was fortunate to find the salesperson Terres Martori. Her capability to explain the fixtures and differences between the cars was beyond my expectation. At first, I was quite nerves about the purchase but Terres’s knowledgeable explanation about the car's quality and safety tools made me feel particularly comfortable with the car's value. She and Mark Powell made the process reasonable smooth and fast. Undoubtedly I rate this experience 5 since is the highest they can get but the costumer service was beyond 100%. I still can believe that I own a Mercedes Benz!!! What a great feeling thank you Terres.

Terres Martori

"Went in just to browse and met Jeff. A great car..."

Went in just to browse and met Jeff. A great car salesman - no nonsense and got me exactly what we wanted. He was very informative about the car and programs and managed to get us in and out of there within our time restrictions. Also offered to deliver the car to our home. I highly recommend this dealership and Jeff

Jeff Holder

"Very pleased with our transaction. Had a time from 900 -..."

Very pleased with our transaction. Had a time from 900 - 930 set up to meet with Mr. Holder and take a look at a used GMC Yukon XL. Our Family arrived at 900 am..Went to the front receptionist (very professional woman(Ingrid) and friendly) and asked for Mr. Holder. Within moments he was at the front desk to greet me and as we walked out the front door to join the rest of my family another employee was pulling the vehicle up to our location. Within five minutes I was out on a test drive. Upon arriving back at the dealership, Mr Holder politely excused himself so that my husband and I could discuss the vehicle. Not at any moment were either of us pressured for the sale. Once we decided to purchase the vehicle Mr. Holder immediately started the paperwork and proceeded to offer us the best deal possible. Upon completion of sale we had purchased a 2009 Yukon XL for under the Kelly Blue Book Value and secured a comfortable loan with an interest rate that was comparable to Bank of America and Midfirst Bank. Ms Kovalcik was instrumental in securing us a less than 5% rate on our loan. From start to finish our total time at the dealership was under 2 hours which I truly appreciate since my husband had been up all night working and needed desperately to get home to bed! As a bonus they are detailing our new vehicle and going to fill the tank for us. As a consumer who has visited her share of car dealerships in an effort to find a new family vehicle this truly was a superior experience!! If you ever have the opportunity to conduct business at Mercedes Benz of Chandler I highly encourage you to do so...and be sure to ask for Mr. Jeff Holder!

Jeff Holder and Vicki Kovalcik

"From the time I dropped my car of to when I picked it up..."

From the time I dropped my car of to when I picked it up the service was excellent. There main objective was to make sure my questions were answered and that I was 100% satisfied with the work completed on my car. I would highly recommend Mercedes Benz of Chandler.

William Stamper and Kevin Naylor

"Working with Jeff was a wonderful car buying experience. ..."

Working with Jeff was a wonderful car buying experience. He was friendly, knowledgeable, and patient with my many questions. The support staff was also very professional and accommodating. I love my car, and will be a Mercedes owner for life. As such, i will bring all of my business to Mercedes-Benz of Chandler. Jeff and this dealership far exceeded my car buying expectations. Thank you!

Jeff Nowak