Read Reviews Mercedes-Benz of Chandler

4.2

4.1

4.3

based on 12 reviews

Overall
4.3

4.3 out of 5

129 lifetime reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Mercedes-Benz of Chandler

This dealership is not an active DealerRater® Certified Dealer.

Find a Certified Dealer near me

Write a review of Mercedes-Benz of Chandler

Our Location

Listing amenities is available exclusively to our Certified Dealer members.

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"I purchased a 2010 E350 Coupe from Mercedes Benz of..."

azrambo
4/2/2011 2:03:38 PM

Jeff Holder

My Review Of Mercedes-Benz of Chandler:

I purchased a 2010 E350 Coupe from Mercedes Benz of Chandler. My first visit was with Chuck, but when I came back to complete the purchase Chuck was off so I closed the deal with Jeff Holder. Jeff was a pleasure to do business with. He is fair and honest and delivered on every promise. He demonstrated the features of the car and gave us a tour of the service facility. The car was not delivered to his standards so he sent it back for a detail. I would definitely recommend Jeff and the MB Chandler team.

Steve Ramsey

Twitter
"I had an incredibly seamless buying experience at..."

johnk3238
4/1/2011 5:39:22 PM

Mitch Cooperman
Vicki Kovalcik
David Robinson

My Review Of Mercedes-Benz of Chandler:

I had an incredibly seamless buying experience at Mercedes-Benz of Chandler. The facility was spotless and open. The staff members were knowledgeable, friendly and unpretentious. I did not feel pressured to buy or upgrade. I live in Central Phoenix and would definitely recommend the drive based on my buying experience. I will definitely buy from this dealership again.

Twitter
"Totally Awesome experience and results. Chris Hesano was..."

PhillipsMB1
3/30/2011 1:06:17 PM

Chris Hesano

My Review Of Mercedes-Benz of Chandler:

Totally Awesome experience and results. Chris Hesano was patient, listened to our needs and found our car in a timely manner. He communicated with us all thru the entire process as well. IF you need an MB see Chris. FYI: This was our 3rd car from MB of Chandler.

Twitter
"Terres was very energetic and eager to please. She was..."

nadinescar
3/30/2011 12:38:47 PM

Terres Martori

My Review Of Mercedes-Benz of Chandler:

Terres was very energetic and eager to please. She was very honest and straightforward and always providing options and ideas. But for her actions we would not have purchased our CLK. Of course is always an issue but Terres always went to bat for us providing constant and immediate feedback enabling us to be educated and satisfied buyers.

Twitter
"jeff nowak and steve terhaar made it very easy to lease..."

harleychic1204@yahoo.com
3/29/2011 11:53:21 PM

Employee(s) Dealt With:
jeff nowak steve terhaar mark

My Review Of Mercedes-Benz of Chandler:

jeff nowak and steve terhaar made it very easy to lease my new mercedes c300 today. I would recommend them to anybody. Roger Penske should be proud to have such a positive team of people working at his mercedes benz dealership in chandler arizona. thank you again to the crew at chandler mercedes benz.

Kelli M Brent

Twitter
"I came to the dealership with the only purpose to check..."

eliycarlos
3/29/2011 1:47:13 AM

Terres Martori

My Review Of Mercedes-Benz of Chandler:

I came to the dealership with the only purpose to check out the prices. I was ready to buy my first brand new car, and just for the heck of it, I wanted to see if the car of my dreams was something I could afford. I was fortunate to find the salesperson Terres Martori. Her capability to explain the fixtures and differences between the cars was beyond my expectation. At first, I was quite nerves about the purchase but Terres’s knowledgeable explanation about the car's quality and safety tools made me feel particularly comfortable with the car's value. She and Mark Powell made the process reasonable smooth and fast. Undoubtedly I rate this experience 5 since is the highest they can get but the costumer service was beyond 100%. I still can believe that I own a Mercedes Benz!!! What a great feeling thank you Terres.

Twitter
"Went in just to browse and met Jeff. A great car..."

mital1979
3/27/2011 11:40:57 PM

Jeff Holder

My Review Of Mercedes-Benz of Chandler:

Went in just to browse and met Jeff. A great car salesman - no nonsense and got me exactly what we wanted. He was very informative about the car and programs and managed to get us in and out of there within our time restrictions. Also offered to deliver the car to our home. I highly recommend this dealership and Jeff

Twitter
"Very pleased with our transaction. Had a time from 900 -..."

Julie Mead
3/26/2011 5:11:46 PM

Jeff Holder and Vicki Kovalcik

My Review Of Mercedes-Benz of Chandler:

Very pleased with our transaction. Had a time from 900 - 930 set up to meet with Mr. Holder and take a look at a used GMC Yukon XL. Our Family arrived at 900 am..Went to the front receptionist (very professional woman(Ingrid) and friendly) and asked for Mr. Holder. Within moments he was at the front desk to greet me and as we walked out the front door to join the rest of my family another employee was pulling the vehicle up to our location. Within five minutes I was out on a test drive. Upon arriving back at the dealership, Mr Holder politely excused himself so that my husband and I could discuss the vehicle. Not at any moment were either of us pressured for the sale. Once we decided to purchase the vehicle Mr. Holder immediately started the paperwork and proceeded to offer us the best deal possible. Upon completion of sale we had purchased a 2009 Yukon XL for under the Kelly Blue Book Value and secured a comfortable loan with an interest rate that was comparable to Bank of America and Midfirst Bank. Ms Kovalcik was instrumental in securing us a less than 5% rate on our loan. From start to finish our total time at the dealership was under 2 hours which I truly appreciate since my husband had been up all night working and needed desperately to get home to bed! As a bonus they are detailing our new vehicle and going to fill the tank for us. As a consumer who has visited her share of car dealerships in an effort to find a new family vehicle this truly was a superior experience!! If you ever have the opportunity to conduct business at Mercedes Benz of Chandler I highly encourage you to do so...and be sure to ask for Mr. Jeff Holder!

Twitter
"From the time I dropped my car of to when I picked it up..."

gmayor
3/17/2011 12:51:25 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
William Stamper and Kevin Naylor

My Review Of Mercedes-Benz of Chandler:

From the time I dropped my car of to when I picked it up the service was excellent. There main objective was to make sure my questions were answered and that I was 100% satisfied with the work completed on my car. I would highly recommend Mercedes Benz of Chandler.

Twitter
"Working with Jeff was a wonderful car buying experience. ..."

marsha griffith
3/14/2011 7:20:18 PM

Jeff Nowak

My Review Of Mercedes-Benz of Chandler:

Working with Jeff was a wonderful car buying experience. He was friendly, knowledgeable, and patient with my many questions. The support staff was also very professional and accommodating. I love my car, and will be a Mercedes owner for life. As such, i will bring all of my business to Mercedes-Benz of Chandler. Jeff and this dealership far exceeded my car buying expectations.

Thank you!