Mercedes-Benz of Denver

Glendale, Colorado 80246
Mercedes-Benz of Denver Info

Dck5280
6/27/2015

"Be careful when buying used"

I would be very cautious if buying a used car from this dealer. I bought a car from this dealer last fall and 1-2 months later the check engine light came on, their "service contract" didn't cover the issue, I took it in, had it fixed and 4 months after that, the motor blew while running at high speeds. Once again, their "service contract" didn't cover the motor blow. I reached out for help, the first few times- no response. Finally, after weeks of fighting with Easy Care, I touched base with a staff member who transefered me to the guy who sold me the "peace of mind" service contract.... What a joke! They claim to have done "everything that they could." Clearly, they didn't inspect the vehicle the way that they should have, they didn't offer to remedy the situation in any way. In fact one of the managers who was new informed me that the "tone" that my mechanic and I set with the service contract company set us up for failure from the start.... It's not about us!!!! It's about my car... I kept my end of the bargain... Did they? No! Beware of this dealer and any other Sonic Automotive dealer. I didn't experience from them that they stand behind their cars.... I don't want to see anyone else go through what I did!

I will not mention names.

dbailey
1/20/2015

"Take Responsibility!!!"

I was having my E-class sedan serviced at Murray MB, and the service bay door fell on my head. They will not even pay for my medical bills, and their insurance company is extremely rude. When I tried to call the service manager, he would not even talk to me. What a terrible experience - do not ever walk in the service bay area ... their doors malfunction, and could unexpectedly smash down on a person.

Tom Perry

mary.hubert.3
12/03/2014

"Trade in to purchase"

When I decided to trade my 88 classic for a Smart car to fit our toyhawler Ben Helped me in every way to receive top dollar in trade. His help was more effective than my attempts to sell my classic myself. He also followed up to see if the Smart car was preforming as we wanted. I will recommend him to my family and friends

Ben Serrano

tdillenberg
11/20/2014

"The New Corporate Ownership has ruined the dealership"

I have serviced my Mercedes at Murray Motors and Mercedes of Denver for nine years. I have bought eight cars from the dealership for my family over this period but the love affair has ended. My 2011 ML was brought in for a routine service and I was quoted about $400. My usual service rep had a family emergency and the service rep billed me $750 +. I wrote an email to the new GM to look into this. After four weeks with no reply I resent the email and added that I assume the new corporate enity that bought the dealership has no desire to keep its old customers. Since there has been no reply I have moved on to a new Mercedes dealership as I will not deal with a Chevy dealership that pretends to be a Mercedes dealership.I expect to see baloons on their cars the next time a drive by Mercedes of Denver.

Most of the people listed above don't work for the dealership now.

russell.jesse
7/22/2014

"Why used car salesman have a bad name-"

From start to finish this was a terrible experience- our sales rep was un knowledgeable and un washed. they quoted me 4.9% on a loan (my bank matched term at 2.53%) the process culminated with Amos our "sales rep" dodging my calls for half a day while they sold the vehicle to another buyer- I had called him 3 times asking if he had called my loan agent with the title and VIN info and he flat out lied to me- I had to call his manager to get the real story when I was informed he sold the car the day before. they should be ASHAMED to hang a Mercedes sign on the door- bush league, lies and beyond worthless customer experience. No Recourse and no apology-

Amos Ejuwa

Mercedes123
5/05/2014

"acknowledge great dealership service"

My wife & I visited Denver Mercedes after we spent an afternoon with Littleton Mercedes..we were looking for a Mercedes specifically a 2013 loaner. Even though we live 1 mile from Littleton dealership we prefer Denver Mercedes because. 1. they had a 2013 C300 for what we considered an very good price..low miles and nicely equipped. 2. We dealt with Amos in used car Mercedes..what a terrific gentlemen..very knowledgable and easy to talk to. He seemed to listen to what our needs were and was accommodating in directing us to the car we ultimately purchased. 3. In the negotiation process we asked that a few minor cosmetic items be corrected...this was done by the service dept..Hamed? was our contact there..took a few days longer then originally expected but in the end it turned out nicely. Again great service! 4. Since we paid cash for the car we were having the title sent to us directly. Seemed Fedex never delivered the title but, claimed they did. In contacting Murray Mtrs we ended up with Corey as the person that would help us get a duplicate title...She was also very friendly and completed this duplicate title process in a timely manner..Another very nice person. 5. I might also add another person that enhances the customer service experience for Murray Motors is Jeff the young man that gives the new car orientation. 6. I will also give kudos to the dealership mgr who I had a few conversations with during this buying experience. He seems to be a person that is very detail oriented and gets the job done. So, to summarize our new car purchase, we are extremely pleased with Murray Motors and even though it is 15 miles from our house we will have our cars serviced there and look forward to seeing our newly found friends in the process. thank you, Amos, Corey, Jeff, Hamed and the general mgr. signed, Don & Janis Florez

amos (sales) corey bromley (finance)

ziabraha
3/14/2014

"Amos demonstrated motivation with selling the automobile...."

Amos demonstrated motivation with selling the automobile. He conducted himself in a professional manner, taking care of all the necessary negotiation and paper work. He work close with senior staff (Guzman) to make the transaction seamless. Guzman was cooperative with making sure that the automobile was in proper condition, working closely with Murray BMW of Denver to assure that the automobile was in a safe and suitable driving condition. Thank you to that staff at Mercedes-Benz of Denver.

Amos Ejuwa

Goitomotiog
3/13/2014

"They have excellent and flexible appointment system, they..."

They have excellent and flexible appointment system, they listen, helpful, totally great place for sales and service. Sorry I lost the review email for Moses before sending it. Please remail me. Thanks MB Denver

Moses and Robert

michitsch
2/19/2014

"Tried to buy a car from these people but was unable...."

Tried to buy a car from these people but was unable. Offered full price on an ML350 and had the car sold on me why I waited for the salesman to call me back. He did not call me back three times. Finally he said the car had been sold. Offered to find me another car but has not called back and that was ten days ago. So if you want to find a lying salesman ask for Amos Ejuwa. If this is Mercedes-Benz VIP service, I am worried what the vehicle will be like.

Amos Ejuwa, Marcus Wiesner

Mercedes-Benz of Denver responded to this review

February 21, 2014

Hi Michitsch, Unfortunately, we have a no-hold policy on all of our vehicles. We apologize if this was not properly explained to you as your satisfaction remains our top priority. We would like to speak with you further regarding the situation you have described. Please contact Aaron Buniger, Sales Manager at 303-504-5985. Thank you.

NoMBofD
8/23/2013

"I had contacted the Parts Dept at MB of Denver in order..."

I had contacted the Parts Dept at MB of Denver in order to have a new battery put aside so my girlfriend could pick it up due to me being out in Afghanistan. Chris had taken my call and off the bat he had picked up the call sounding disgruntled. After telling him what my situation was and if he could leave a battery on the side to be picked up, he continued to be irate and stated sternly "listen, if you would listen to me, I am trying to help you" and then continued to say that I should have just called roadside assistance. I then politely continued to listen with the occasional "yes" to answer some random questions that had nothing to do with picking up a battery. At the end of his rant, I asked if he could just have a battery placed aside and he answered that he would (without asking for any information) and hung up.

Chris (Parts Dept)