Mercedes-Benz of Denver

Glendale, Colorado 80246
Mercedes-Benz of Denver Info

alilrnr
4/07/2016

"PLEASE INSPECT YOUR CAR THOROUGHLY AFTER HAVING SERVICE "

I took my Mercedes in to have work done due to a recall. I was given a loaner car and was asked to sign a waiver saying I wouldn't have any animals in the car. Almost immediately after I got into the car I noticed dog hair plastered in the cup holders, on the mats and there was dog slobber covering the entire passenger seat. I called the dealership to let them know what I saw and that I DID NOT own a dog.and did not want to be charged for the dog hair everywhere. When I picked my car up the next day there was a 3 inch tear in the seam of my drivers seat that wasn't there when I dropped it off. I spoke with the service manager Clark and was assured that they would fix my seat and that he himself would be in charge from beginning to end to assure the work was done. Clark asked me to call and set up an appointment which I did. My husband took off from work to take it in for me only to get there and have the service manager tell him that the seat was 'average wear and tear' and that they would not fix it. My husband asked to speak to,Clark and was told he was in a meeting. My husband and I both called and left Clark a message explaining what we were being told and we have yet to get a call back from him or anyone else in the dealership. As a woman I am very skeptical to take my car in to a dealership for service because I feel as though I will be mislead. This only confirms that you cannot trust what has been promised to you. I drive a 2008 Mercedes C300 and I was seriously looking to upgrade and had considered this dealership but if this is how they treat service (women) customers, I can only imagine how they would treat their retail customers. Bad bad customer service.

Antonio Torres-Gonzalez & Service manager Clark

Mercedes-Benz of Denver responded to this review

April 08, 2016

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. This is not consistent with the quality of service we pride ourselves on at Mercedes-Benz of Denver. We would like to talk to you directly regarding your experience at our dealership. Please contact our Service Director, Barbara Marin, at (855) 557-4501. We hope this does not keep you away from our store in the future and we would love an opportunity to earn back your trust.

Art303
4/01/2016

"Great salesman"

I was treated very well and put into a very nice car. The sales man was one of the best I've ever worked couldn't be happier!

Daniel nathanson

Conative126
3/29/2016

"Haven't bought car yet but highly recommend!"

I'm the type of person who takes a long time to purchase a car. I know that I am a "difficult" customer- especially because I only have Saturday's off to explore and it's a dealer's busy day. I have spent a few months going around to different dealers looking at many makes. I'm not quite set on what type of vehicle I want so I have been exploring multiple options in various makes. My experience this morning with Daniel has been the best yet! I arrived at Mercedes-Benz of Denver this morning when they first opened and Daniel greeted me with a smile and an upbeat enthusiastic attitude. We sat and discussed for a few minutes what I've been contemplating and we made a plan based on that discussion. He took the time to understand what I'm looking for and presented a few options for me. I even told him that I take a long time to make a decision and he didn't fret. He assured me that he sympathizes with my situation and understands the car purchase is a very large purchase for me and implored that I take my time and visit with each model that may be of interest. Well, 4 models later and probably 2 different selections from each, we have found what I believe to be a wonderful fit for me! I still have to sleep on this decision but I know the GLC is currently at the top of my lost by a small landslide. Daniel's patience, enthusiasm and calm nature have made my visit with Mercedes the best from any brand. The vehicles as well for me are also superior. Now I just have to decide on when I can manage this new purchase.. The manager Matt was also really sweet and helpful. I can't wait to fully commit to the Mercedes GLC and come back to work with Daniel and Matt!

Daniel Nathanson, Matt Marr

Sarah Michelle
3/28/2016

"Great Experience"

I had a wonderful experience at this dealership. I have been leasing cars for over 2 decades and have dealt with many dealerships and car brands. The dealership is filled with friendly faces and the representative that assisted me (Daniel Nathanson) was so kind and knowledgable. I highly recommend this dealership and Dan!

Daniel Nathanson

Shelby
3/28/2016

"Great"

Coming from a Honda Civic, Mercedes is a day and night difference financially and carwise. But I was finally able to allow myself to choose what I want without looking at the price tag as much as I did in the past. I was really leaning towards BMW. But after visiting this dealership and talking to Dan Nathanson, who let me tell you something REALLY knows his stuff! I had my eyes set on CLA complete package. The price Dan quoted me was a steal! I also appreciate how patient he was since I kept asking him ALOT of questions.Throughout the whole time he was extremely helpful and pleasant to deal with!

Dan Nathanson

Processor master
3/21/2016

"Wonderful staff and cust service, new facility will b a +"

I've been a customer of Murray Motors for many years. I recently returned my Mercedes-Benz lease to find out that Murray is now Mercedes-Benz of Denver, under new management. At first I was a bit skeptical because you never know how things will change with new management. I can honestly say that there are some new faces, some familiar however, the attention to customer satisfaction and the servicing all guests was Mercedes quality. From the sales staff to the porters, I felt like I am a valued customer. The only downside (and the reason for the 4 stars on this review) is that they are currently under construction. I returned my 2013 C Class for a new 2016 C class. The return process went extremely smoothly- phew! Viewing the new c class took a little extra time because of the construction and challenges with space in their inventory. I worked with a new salesman, Daniel N. who took great care of me. He has always been extremely responsive and had down a wonderful job from start through continuing to follow up with me. I'm sad on one hand to see Murray go but I'm very very satisfied with the new management and staff. I look forward to continuing my long time relationship with Mercedes Benz and look forward to seeing the new building of Mercedes-Benz of Denver!

Daniel Nathanson

Lance N.
3/03/2016

"Lacking ethics and integrity"

I purchased my 335xi new at this dealership, on the BMW side, in 2008. It is in immaculate condition with less than 41,000 miles having been garaged since new. As it was time to upgrade with a growing family I'd been looking online at all dealerships in the area, but found the GL450 we wanted here. We called and scheduled a test drive of the vehicle and to have my car appraised. At this point we've already taken test drives in a new Yukon Denali as well as an Infiniti QX80 so we have multiple appraisals. Knowing full well that trade-in value is never what one expects, the offer from the dealer where I'd originally bought and done much of the service work was 30-50% less than other offers. While I was not happy, this was the vehicle my wife wanted to I continued to work with the client advisors and forwarded the other appraisal per their request. Through telephone conversations and emails, we agreed to a price higher than I liked, but workable with the interest promotion running at the time for Certified Pre-Owned Mercedes-Benz. After some discussion with the wife, we agreed to move forward. We called the dealership and spoke to our client advisor, confirmed the vehicle was still there and that the deal plainly written in the email exchange was still valid. We were told to come down to the dealership and we would write up the paperwork. We arrived less than 30 minutes later and our advisor was tied up with another customer. We said no problem, we'd get the vehicle ready and my pregnant wife and I proceeded to clear all personal effects out of my vehicle. We'd just finished and I was starting to remove the ski rack when the sales manager came out, in the dark and in the parking lot, without even inviting us in, rudely pulled the deal off the table and said he'd need an additional $3,500; this was more than the original offer written up by the same sales manager at the first test-drive and appraisal 5 days prior! My wife, an attorney, was incredulous and feels that at least in good faith they should have honored the deal agreed to in writing and legally they should be bound as we had an implied contract; offer made and accepted. I have this offer clearly written in the email. Later that evening I wrote both Steve O., the business manager for MB of Denver, and also to their corporate headquarters, Sonic Automotive, explaining the situation and including said email with the agreed to price stated by the dealership, not me. We have yet to receive even an acknowledgement or an apology. In my business I negotiate in good faith and honor my agreements, both verbal and written. Clearly this business neither adheres to its own creed "...committed to providing our customers with an outstanding automotive experience; delivered with professionalism, integrity and enthusiasm" nor its stated commitments of "Maintaining the highest standards of ethical conduct"; both stated on their corporate website. Certainly what my wife and I experienced was not professional and was absolutely without integrity or ethical conduct. I cannot state strongly enough our disappointment regarding Mercedes-Benz of Denver's business practices regarding false agreements, unfaithful negotiating practices, and a clear bait and switch at the close of an agreed to deal. If you're looking for a vehicle, we'd emphatically recommend you take your business elsewhere. I'm regretful that I gave them my business in 2008.

Both client advisors were pleasant enough, but the sales manager is awful and rude yelling at employees and reneging on deals.

Charles
12/02/2015

"Parts and Service Scam"

No longer Murray Motors now Sonic Dealership and it shows. Took my 2012 GL 550 in for basic service and was presented with $10,000 bill. Service department stated all 4 of my air bags are failing. I have an extended warranty and the warranty company sent a tech to verify the failure. All a scam no air bag issues. It took 1 1/2 weeks to get my car back and they did not address any of the minor issues I requested to be fixed such as my key battery, brake light, and low tire presser. I called the GM several times to address these issues no call back. Its no longer the Murray Motors that I bought my previous two cars from. I will never go back and will suggest to everyone not to do business with them.

GM Steve O'Kane

JoyFel
11/20/2015

"Walk-in turned sale"

After thinking I had made up my mind to purchase another luxury brand SUV, I figured I better stop in to "rule out" a Mercedes. We were greeted promptly at the door, not by a sales person, but that gentleman found us Joey Cravotta right away. Joey sat down with us, asked us what we were looking for in a car, and quickly had a few options in a broad range of prices for us to test out. He was VERY knowledgable on the vehicles, and ultimately won our business. He was not pushy at all, yet very responsive. Joey and his coworkers get our 5-start rating. The only reason I give an overall 4 out of 5 is for the current "under construction" phase of the building. At the moment, the facility itself is not what I would picture a typical Mercedes-Benz dealership to look like. The front desk lady was very nice and accommodating, yet not dressed the part. This is a tough location for a luxury car dealership with all the traffic, tight and busy streets. Hopefully once the new and improved building is finished, the experience of buying a Mercedes-Benz will come full circle.

Joey Cravotta

Dixiedog
9/29/2015

"Unprofessional "

I would never again or recommend buying a car from their used car department. If they were a realtor they would of lost their license for disclosure. I did not like their manager Tyler at all. Painless my eye and they try to give you as little as possible for your trade. Its only painless if you agree to their terms which was higher payments and half for your trade. The only thing that closed the deal is when we started to get up and walk out the door. The deal was fine after some work but is not worth going to them next time around. Their extended warranty department was not very happy either when we turned them down. $2 k for a warranty. If you really want one, you can buy them elsewhere for about the same with better customer service ratings. I have looked into it. The sales person must be making a lot of money off their customers with his google watches and pimped up SUV's. The only person that I though was nice was the sales person. The young man was not tainted yet.

Shipman (sales), Tyler ( Manager) and warranty department