My wife & I visited Denver Mercedes after we spent an afternoon with Littleton Mercedes..we were looking for a Mercedes specifically a 2013
loaner. Even though we live 1 mile from Littleton dealership we prefer Denver Mercedes because.
1. they had a 2013 C300 for what we considered an very good price..low miles and nicely equipped.
2. We dealt with Amos in used car Mercedes..what a terrific gentlemen..very knowledgable and easy to talk to. He seemed to listen to what our needs were and was accommodating in directing us to the car we ultimately purchased.
3. In the negotiation process we asked that a few minor cosmetic items be corrected...this was done by the service dept..Hamed? was our
contact there..took a few days longer then originally expected but in the end it turned out nicely. Again great service!
4. Since we paid cash for the car we were having the title sent to us directly. Seemed Fedex never delivered the title but, claimed they did.
In contacting Murray Mtrs we ended up with Corey as the person that would help us get a duplicate title...She was also very friendly and
completed this duplicate title process in a timely manner..Another very nice person.
5. I might also add another person that enhances the customer service experience for Murray Motors is Jeff the young man that gives the
new car orientation.
6. I will also give kudos to the dealership mgr who I had a few conversations with during this buying experience. He seems to be a person
that is very detail oriented and gets the job done.
So, to summarize our new car purchase, we are extremely pleased with Murray Motors and even though it is 15 miles from our house we will have our cars serviced there and look forward to seeing our newly found friends in the process.
thank you, Amos, Corey, Jeff, Hamed and the general mgr.
signed, Don & Janis Florez
I Recommend This Dealer:
amos (sales) corey bromley (finance)
Did you find this review helpful?