Mercedes-Benz of Flemington

Melanie Schrimpe, Pre-Owned Selling Manager, Mercedes-Benz of Flemington

Melanie Schrimpe

Pre-Owned Selling Manager

August 10, 2017

"Top notch customer service"

- John Cobb

Melanie displayed excellent customer service. Her personality is warm, her hospitality was so comforting, excellence is what she provided me with, all i can say is simply just excellence.

Melanie Schrimpe

July 19, 2017

"A Great Way to Treat Customers"

- Gary Violano

Let me just say it was a pleasure working with Gerry. It was great dealing with him exclusively, and not to have to talk to a business manager, finance manager, seal coat manager, extended warranty manager, and so on. He was a straight shooter and up front from the beginning, We were able to honestly discuss the business end of car purchasing and he understood my position and knowledge of the product, which he also possessed. I got a fair deal after explaining my position, and I was truly felt I was being helped by a person who valued my business, I would not hesitate to come back when I need another car or refer Gerry if the opportunity arises. Thanks to all at Mercedes of Flemington for making the experience easy

Gerry Leon

July 11, 2017

" I had a very pleasant experience at your dealership. "

- Brry

My experience was very pleasant at your dealership. There was no high-pressure sales which made the purchase of my vehicle much eaiser. I would definitely recommend Flemington Mercedes to anyone also I would recommend Neil as the sales person.

Neil Gerstein