Mercedes-Benz of Fort Mitchell

FRANK WINSTEL

February 28, 2017

"Great Experience"

- Ethan Zhu

My Sales person Ken Campbell is great! He made everything easy! Nice dealership and people. I will send all of my friends and family to Mercedes-Benz of Fort Mitchell.

February 24, 2017

"My Dream is Now A Reality, Beyond Happy"

- Kathryn A.

I am elated with my recent Mercedes Benz of Fort Mitchell purchase. I consider myself a pretty knowledgeable and competitive consumer and I really did my homework prior to purchasing my new vehicle. The team at Fort Mitchell, Frank Winstel and Don Paparella were incredibly driven and worked very hard to make my purchase a reality. As a dedicated customer of Mercedes Benz of Fort Mitchell, I will continue to pass along the word of your unrivaled customer service and professionalism. My new car is more than a way to get from A to B. It's an expression of my personality and individual style. I am looking forward to enjoying it for years to come.

February 23, 2017

"Shout out to Frank Winstel at Mercedez-Benz"

- Kamm

Frank Winstel, thank your for your honesty and dedication while selling us our CLA. We appreciate your knowledge, experience, and patience with us! You can be sure that if we have any friends looking to buy new cars in the future, we'll be sending them to Mercedes-Benz Ft. Mitchell, and telling them to ask for Frank.

New 2016 Mercedes-Benz C Class, $43060