Mercedes-Benz of Fort Mitchell

2100 Dixie Hwy, Fort Mitchell, Kentucky 41011 Directions

71 Reviews of Mercedes-Benz of Fort Mitchell

May 20, 2017

"Fernando Ascencia = WORLD CLASS on G63 long distance purchas"

- tradarama

Ask for FERNANDO ASCENCIO - just an amazing experience. I live in Northern VA and wanted to purchase a G63. Local dealers literally don't return calls or emails. FERNANDO was simply amazing. The SOLE reason I made the purchase was Fernando. Withing minutes of my online inquiry I received a video PERSONALIZED walking me through the vehicle. Mine was a unique case of a 4 month old 2017 so I naturally had a lot of questions around the 'why'. Fernando spend forever walking me through everything. He took detailed pictures. Videos. Calls. Went over vehicle to see if there were any dings. If you text him you hear back in minutes. They led with their best price up-front. No bs. Not a giveaway...not a fire sale...A REALLY fair price and service warranting of more. Long distance delivery? No worries...Fernando was there to help. He hooked me up with their tech specialist to train me on all the features. He followed up on each and every single thing that was needed. Floor mats sent....title....plates. No begging. No ME hunting. I was a National Sales Director for a some major financial institutions..this guy is as good as guys I had making 10x as much.

FERNANDO ASCENCIO
May 09, 2017

"GLA-250"

- Robin C

I recently bought a 2017 GLA-250. Easiest car buying experience I've ever had. Ken Campbell was great to work with. Asked lots of questions and found just the right car for me.

May 02, 2017

"World Class Buying Experience!"

- FMAN

I recently purchased a 2017 S63 C4 AMG from Ken Campbell at MBFM. Ken was exceptionally responsive, professional and knowledgeable. He worked late into the evening to pull all the pieces of the transaction together. It made the delivery the next day a very smooth and enjoyable process. I received a great deal on both the purchase and the trade-in. It was well worth my trip down from Columbus. The caliber of everyone I met at MBFM was as awesome as the dealership facility itself. MBFM is Mercedes-Benz at it's absolute best. I highly recommend Ken Campbell and MBFM for a world-class buying experience!

April 30, 2017

"Honest and exceptional customer service."

- MBDream

Mike Griese is the only car salesman I will deal with. I have purchased three cars from this dealer and each time I have worked with Mike. Mike is genuine, down to earth, and honest.

April 29, 2017

"Pleasant and Memorable Experience Overall"

- MBgirl

I had a very pleasant experience with my first Mercedes-Benz purchase. Mike Griese was very cordial from the beginning and treated me with absolute respect throughout the process of buying 2017 GLC 300. He made my experience easy, smooth and memorable. Thank you for being so patient with me to understand my needs and for answering all my questions before AND after the purchase. This place has definitely gained a customer for life due to their excellent customer service!

TODD MORGAN
April 29, 2017

"C Davis"

- Cdavis

Worked with Frank Winstel in purchasing an E400 Cab. Wife and I had a wonderful experience, and will definitely be back when we need our next car. Great job, Frank!

BRANDON BAYER
FRANK WINSTEL
PATRICK ALLOSSO
April 25, 2017

"Outstanding!"

- CindyNKY

Since the moment the doors opened at Mercedes-Benz of Fort Mitchell, they have provided my family (and extended family) with nothing but outstanding service - both in Sales (from Adam Bell and Don Paparella) and in Service (from Shawn Brown and Michael Ronnebaum). We recently purchased our 3rd Mercedes from MBFM and couldn't be happier!

ADAM BELL
SHAWN BROWN
April 25, 2017

"Ken Cambell"

- Tony Difford

Ken is an Excellent sales person and very professional. I will recommend Mbfm for sales and service.They were able to meet all my needs and requests.

ANDRE BOURNE
FEDERICO GONZALEZ
April 23, 2017

"Best of the Best"

- Robert Asseo

You must check out -look no more! Mercedes Benz dealership @ Fort Mitchell, Ky!! As a repeat customer, I appreciate the friendly service and making me feel I'am a valued client. Outstanding customer service, Fantastic experience at the Fort Mitchell Mercedes Benz!

ADAM BELL
PAUL KOHLMAN
SHAWN BROWN
FEDERICO GONZALEZ
FERNANDO ASCENCIO
April 23, 2017

"Best car buying experience I've had "

- Dbraun

I suggest going there and work with Ken Campbell! He was awesome. Everyone was helpful and made the experience much better. I will definitely be back when we are ready for another new car.