Mercedes-Benz of Hunt Valley

9800 York Rd,
Cockeysville, Maryland 21030
Mercedes-Benz of Hunt Valley Info
About Mercedes-Benz of Hunt Valley

Founded in 1968 and under continuous family ownership and management, Mercedes-Benz of Hunt Valley is dedicated to providing you with the highest level of service. Located just minutes north of the Timonium State Fairgrounds, just off the Padonia Road exit of I-83 on a 10 acre campus, we feature a state-of-the-art showroom, large enclosed service drive, and spacious customer lounge with WIFI, work areas, complementary refreshments, complimentary shuttle, and large fleet of Mercedes-Benz service loaners for eligible customers.

About Mercedes-Benz of Hunt Valley

Amber.h
8/14/2015

"Service "

My car was vandelized and the only place to repair the mercedez ignition is through a licensed dealer. From the moment I walked in the door the service manager was negative and disrespectful. When picked up my car is was not repaired to it's original condition. They did not so a full check for electrical damage caused by the ignition being started by a screwdriver and the incorrect voltage being sent through my car. They cost me over 1,000.00 in rentals and insurance battles by not correctly fixing the car. I had a diagnostic done by another company, went back and explained that a fuse was not working properly and it's under warrenty the service manager refused to listen and spoke to me in a very combative manor. I took my car to mercedez of owingsmills and they did a diagnostic and fixed the warewnty problem when hunt valley refused to help me. He blamed my cars issue on age and mileage not the vandalism and pretty much called my car a bucket. I do have an older higher milage car but that's not where the issue lied.

Service manager

MsNita
8/03/2015

"Overly Satisfied"

I truly enjoyed my overall experience with Mercedes-Benz of Hunt Valley ! This was my third time coming to Mercedes-Benz of Hunt Valley and I never regret coming to them ! They are located approximately 14 miles from my home, while I have two other Mercedes-Benz dealerships that are 6-8 miles from my home I would rather go to Mercedes-Benz of Hunt Valley ! They are always professional, friendly and helpful ! The ambiance is nice, they have great snacks, great staff and they always have my loaner car readily available ! Thank you Mercedes-Benz of Hunt Valley !!!

dwalte11
7/27/2015

"Brief"

My experience was satisfying because it was brief and resolute. There was little price haggling. It was a pleasure to purchase this vehicle due to the fact that that the salesperson was on point.

Samy

Sandy
7/25/2015

"Service"

Very friendly and accomadating helped by john hawkins who had everything organized , car was ready on time and loaner was a big help. Car is running great now

lovemybenz
7/10/2015

"fast and very fair price"

quick service. came in with a almost flat tire. they fond the screw in the tire and patched it. less that $40 and the car wash was huge bonus. unscheduled but fast.

can't recall service agent's name (male) but not listed

Ssgtcarlton
7/06/2015

"Fair-not a good experience"

I visited the dealership and the sales person was good by I didn't receive a warm reception by management. I was spoken to like I couldn't understand the process and negotiating a price was a nightmare. I looked online line to read the negative reviews and noticeable recent review . It was the same review I later saw on military message board on base. If I read that earlier along with other reviews, I wouldn't have come.

Inpve and sales leader

Kisses
7/05/2015

"Ruff start but smooth finish"

Although the lack of knowledge by the customer services rep costed me more money then I was prepared to pay by not putting a note on the account as I requested before the work was done. I was overall pleased with the work that was performed.

John

Coliver
7/03/2015

"Courteous service"

Courteous, timely and efficient service. I would recommend this dealership to others for servicing of your Mercedes vehicles. Representatives are attentive and thoughtful. They ensure your service is complete to your satisfaction.

Don't remember

Andres
7/02/2015

"Excellent service"

I have been working with Valley Motors since 2009, and have found them to be an outstanding team. The warm welcome from the sales department continues to be present throughout. The service department is great, I recently started working with Anastasia Kalambihis, as my service advisor. She is very knowledgable, friendly, kind and always takes the extra step to make the best of your service experience. Overall, working with Mercedes Benz of Hunt Valley is not about that one time sale, but about building life time relationships. I strongly recommend this dealership.

Anastasia Kalambihis

mbgirl
7/01/2015

"MB service"

I had several large items serviced recently on my 10-year old low-mileage Mercedes Benz. Kevin Cousins was very helpful by phone and in person. The repairs were made in a timely manner, the loaner car was ready for me immediately, the price held true to the estimate, and the car was ready when promised. The only small problem was that it was surprisingly difficult to find my service files in their computer system, even though I had been there only a few weeks earlier, and the shared printer made it inconvenient for several intake personnel to work simultaneously. But overall it was a very good (though expensive) experience.

Reviews of Amber Thompson