Mercedes-Benz of Hunt Valley

Cockeysville, Maryland 21030
Mercedes-Benz of Hunt Valley Info

Oceanhunter
2/05/2016

"Great Mercedes Benz Experience"

I had a great buying experience at MB of HV (now AutoNation), from start to finish it was a class act. The three main folks I dealt with were Joon, Hamid and Joe in service whom all were very accommodating. My purchase was hassle free and Joon and Hamid worked me out a more than fair deal and I did not feel pressured or hassled at all. Within my first week of ownership I received several calls to make sure I was happy. I discovered my AMG pulled a bit to the right on the highway which sent me in to service. The service area was very nice, multiple areas to work or relax, they had a nice starbux machine with snacks and tea. Joe was nice and polite and after waiting an hour he noticed me getting antsy and put me in a loaner to be on my way. I am already considering an SUV to replace my wifes vehicle and I am looking at their inventory as I type this as this was an experience I was very happy with.

Hamid, Joon

Mel !!
11/05/2015

"This dealers' service is why you buy a Mercedes"

My daughter and I where visiting colleges in the Baltimore area when we hit a tire of the highway. Our car seemed to drive fine but there was debris stuck under the car. My dealer at home in Cary, NC suggested we take it to a dealer since we had another 6 hours to drive home. I contacted Hunt Valley Mercedes who got me in right away. The head of Service, Ken, reviewed my car himself, drove it and made a few adjustments so we could safely return home. He even washed our car. I am so grateful for his care and making sure we were safe. This is the reason why I buy Mercedes cars.

Ken

Lisa
9/17/2015

"I love my new car!"

I went to the dealership to investigate my "trade-up" options. Don was helpful and patient with my barrage of questions. Janelle is super smart and a whiz with numbers. She cares about making the best deal for all customers.

Don Levine, Janelle Wiegand

Bella
9/10/2015

"Friendly, knowledgeable and went above and beyond!"

Our sales rep was very patient we did not make a decision right away and he was able to find the right car for us!

Shady Samy, Janelle Wiegand

Patty
9/03/2015

"Routine Maintenance"

Tina, my service coordinator was great and kept me updated on my service and what was needed to complete the service repairs. She was very helpful.

Tina Hyatt

Amber.h
8/14/2015

"Service "

My car was vandelized and the only place to repair the mercedez ignition is through a licensed dealer. From the moment I walked in the door the service manager was negative and disrespectful. When picked up my car is was not repaired to it's original condition. They did not so a full check for electrical damage caused by the ignition being started by a screwdriver and the incorrect voltage being sent through my car. They cost me over 1,000.00 in rentals and insurance battles by not correctly fixing the car. I had a diagnostic done by another company, went back and explained that a fuse was not working properly and it's under warrenty the service manager refused to listen and spoke to me in a very combative manor. I took my car to mercedez of owingsmills and they did a diagnostic and fixed the warewnty problem when hunt valley refused to help me. He blamed my cars issue on age and mileage not the vandalism and pretty much called my car a bucket. I do have an older higher milage car but that's not where the issue lied.

Service manager

MsNita
8/03/2015

"Overly Satisfied"

I truly enjoyed my overall experience with Mercedes-Benz of Hunt Valley ! This was my third time coming to Mercedes-Benz of Hunt Valley and I never regret coming to them ! They are located approximately 14 miles from my home, while I have two other Mercedes-Benz dealerships that are 6-8 miles from my home I would rather go to Mercedes-Benz of Hunt Valley ! They are always professional, friendly and helpful ! The ambiance is nice, they have great snacks, great staff and they always have my loaner car readily available ! Thank you Mercedes-Benz of Hunt Valley !!!

Amber Thompson

dwalte11
7/27/2015

"Brief"

My experience was satisfying because it was brief and resolute. There was little price haggling. It was a pleasure to purchase this vehicle due to the fact that that the salesperson was on point.

Samy

Sandy
7/25/2015

"Service"

Very friendly and accomadating helped by john hawkins who had everything organized , car was ready on time and loaner was a big help. Car is running great now

Amber Thompson

lovemybenz
7/10/2015

"fast and very fair price"

quick service. came in with a almost flat tire. they fond the screw in the tire and patched it. less that $40 and the car wash was huge bonus. unscheduled but fast.

can't recall service agent's name (male) but not listed