Mercedes-Benz of Hunt Valley

9800 York Road,
Cockeysville, Maryland 21030
Mercedes-Benz of Hunt Valley Info
About Mercedes-Benz of Hunt Valley

Founded in 1968 and under continuous family ownership and management, Mercedes-Benz of Hunt Valley is dedicated to providing you with the highest level of service. Located just minutes north of the Timonium State Fairgrounds, just off the Padonia Road exit of I-83 on a 10 acre campus, we feature a state-of-the-art showroom, large enclosed service drive, and spacious customer lounge with WIFI, work areas, complementary refreshments, complimentary shuttle, and large fleet of Mercedes-Benz service loaners for eligible customers.

About Mercedes-Benz of Hunt Valley

srush
2/26/2015

"Excellent"

The staff was extremely courteous and efficient. The time to service my vehicle was very quick. I would recommend the customer service to anyone . Very pleasant experience.

Laura and TJ
2/20/2015

"Excellent!"

We had a fabulous experience dealing Valley Motors. Ricky, Marshall, and Janelle all went out of their way to make the process of owning our first Mercedes so easy. We love our new GLK 350!

Ricky, Sales Manager

February 26, 2015

Thank you for sharing your sales experience! Congrats on the purchase of your GLK!

diane3556
1/24/2015

"Service trip"

Chris explained everything to me and was very helpful, I always have a great experience at Valley Motors when I bring my car in for service. Customer service was great I would recommend to anyone.

January 28, 2015

Thank you for your feedback! Glad to hear Chris provided you with excellent service!

Maggie
1/21/2015

"Customer Service"

The customer service and professional asistance received from the Mercedes-Benz of Hunt Valley is the best I had since returning to the states. The atmosphere has a Germany feel. When my car was service in Germany, I knew I was receiving quaility service. Although my car was beyond repair, due to the high mileage. It was good to end things by receiving the quality service given by Mercedes-Benz of Hunt Valley. Thanks Your the Best!!! Helen Anderson

Amber Thompson

January 28, 2015

Helen, glad you had a quality experience with our service team! Hopefully we'll see you when you're ready to purchase a new Mercedes-Benz!

dholoka
10/29/2014

"Defective Certified Pre-Owned Mercedes-Benz"

DO NOT PURCHASE ANY VEHICLE from Valley Motors. Run, do not walk away from this dealer. I purchased a Mercedes-Benz 2010 E 350 Certified on 12/4/13 and the dealer did not disclose the full records for this vehicle. They replaced the headrest on 10/25/13 and did not disclose that in any records I received. I have an exploded driver's side headrest and resraint failure in both right and left headrests. The car is unsafe to drive. Another dealer found a foreign intrusion on the wiring harness and it costs $7000 to repair. The other dealer also replaced the headrest on the first attempt. The second visit had them gut the car to find the problem that was there when I purchased the car. Valley Motors told me it was my problem. I asked Valley Motors why did they not disclose the information? They do not answer. When I asked Valley Motors why did they replace the headrest before I purchased the car? They do not answer. I did not do this to the car. They sold it to me like this and will not make it right. I called and left a message for the owner and the GM called me back to tell me not to call the owner.This is a bad business that can not be trusted.

Shady Samy, Sales

November 12, 2014

I am very sorry you did not receive the level of service that we strive to deliver to each customer. It is my understanding that you are currently working with one of our managers to resolve any open issues.

Scott.D
10/21/2014

"BEST new car buying experience EVER"

Well, I'm actually not sure how to start this review to prevent you from thinking this is a fake review written by the dealer themselves. But NO, I'm not a shill.....I'm a real customer who just leased a fully loaded 2015 GLA250 from Mercedes-Benz of Hunt Valley, with the exact quoted price that I got via emails with Dave DeRose, who got me this amazing deal with the unbelievable price on this hot model that's being sold quickly by MSRP with no discount in the tri-state area. I drove all the way down from North Jersey to Hunt Valley, MD to pickup the car and sign the lease contracts. I was actually worry about the quoted aggressive price in Dave's emails may just be a bait, since the price was just 'unrealistic', according to a local MB dealer who quoted me with almost $150 more on the monthly payment for a GLA250 with similar options in their inventory. But to my surprise, there was actually no surprise on the pickup day... Dave prepared everything before my arrival , from Credit Approval by MB Finance Service to the lease contract printed with the 'unrealistic' price we agreed upon emails. So basically I got the all new GLA250 on the 1st week after it's launch in United States, with a price below the invoice. Believe or not, with the deal Dave offered me, I'm actually paying a low monthly payment on this fully loaded 2015 Mercedes Benz GLA250 compact SUV, lower than most people's monthly payment for a loaded RAV4, and of-course it's 0 down ; ) I also want to mention the finance manager, Janelle Wiegand. Unlike your typical car dealership finance managers who always try to let you buy those pricey additional protection & warranty plans as much as possible, Jane actually told me -- 'don't bother with these extra add-on plans, since your're just leasing the vehicle so they won't make much sense for you'. As a result I did't pay any extra money on any unnecessary protection plans, apart from a pre-paid maintenance plan that will actually save money on the mandatory services during the lease. Anyway, the 4 hours drive from North Jersey to Hunt Valley totally worth by any means. If I'll need another Mercedes Benz in the future, this dealership will always be my first choice. And Dave, I'm looking forward to working with you again! -Scott

David DeRose; Janelle Wiegand

October 29, 2014

Wow! Thank you for the glowing review! I'll be sure to pass this a long to David and Janelle. Congrats on your purchase!

Mackjaber
10/07/2014

"One of the best buying Exp."

My wife and I lease our first Mercedes from Valley motors back in 2011. at that time our sales Rep was Mack. it was one of the best car buying we ever had and I was sad to hear that he is no longer with the company. He was great to deal with. We returned to valley motors for a new lease as our last one was expiring. We met with Nick this time around. I was vey pleased with the way he did business. Nick took the time share with us the new 2015 Ml350., and all the new technology. we leased the 2015 Ml350. we are very happy with the price and the car. I recommend Nick to any one that is looking for a good deal and a good price on a Mercedes.

Nick M

October 29, 2014

Congrats on your purchase! I'll be sure to pass along your kind words to Nick! Thank you for your feedback.

Evesorioles1
9/25/2014

"Great experience"

I brought my car in for service and was taken immediately to a service person, Chris, who took my info, and showed me to the waiting area. Shortly thereafter, Chris returned to tell me what was wrong, how much it would cost, and how long it would take to fix. Everything was taken care of in less time than estimated, and Chris added a credit I had forgotten about to my final bill so it cost even less than originally estimated. And the coffee was great!

Chris Murray

September 25, 2014

Glad you enjoyed the coffee! Thank you for your feedback!

Fleasmama
9/07/2014

"Service of used Mercedes"

Came into center with bothersome noise. Went on a test drive with service manager. Bottom line, car needed a new transmission. They gave us a loaner car and kept us informed what was happening every day. Could not have been more pleased. Thank you.

Michael Kimmel

September 25, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! We are glad to hear you had a positive experience!

BenzCLA250
9/01/2014

"Courteous and Friendly "

My personal experience at Hunt Valley M-B dealership was something unique and I personally felt that the sales person Nick was doing more than his duties called for. Without knowing the exact showroom hours I arrived at the dealership late and it was already closed but Nick was still there wrapping up his paper work and he still welcomed me and showed me the model that I came to look for. After a couple of days I went back to look for Nick and I test drove the CLA250 and also the AUDI A3 and I finally made my decision to take the Red CLA250 in August 2014. I had the equitable deal and trade-in value of my BMW X3 from Mark, but I valued most was the courteous and friendly staff members there. Nick, please keep up the good work. - ClementC 01SEP2014

Nicolas Merenyi

September 19, 2014

I'll be sure to pass along your kind words to Nick! Thank you for your feedback, and congrats on the purchase!

Reviews of Chris Murray