Mercedes-Benz of Hunt Valley

Mercedes-Benz of Hunt Valley
Call
Mercedes-Benz of Hunt Valley Info
About Mercedes-Benz of Hunt Valley

Founded in 1968 and under continuous family ownership and management, Mercedes-Benz of Hunt Valley is dedicated to providing you with the highest level of service. Located just minutes north of the Timonium State Fairgrounds, just off the Padonia Road exit of I-83 on a 10 acre campus, we feature a state-of-the-art showroom, large enclosed service drive, and spacious customer lounge with WIFI, work areas, complementary refreshments, complimentary shuttle, and large fleet of Mercedes-Benz service loaners for eligible customers.

About Mercedes-Benz of Hunt Valley

"Service of used Mercedes"

Came into center with bothersome noise. Went on a test drive with service manager. Bottom line, car needed a new transmission. They gave us a loaner car and kept us informed what was happening every day. Could not have been more pleased. Thank you.

Michael Kimmel

"Courteous and Friendly "

My personal experience at Hunt Valley M-B dealership was something unique and I personally felt that the sales person Nick was doing more than his duties called for. Without knowing the exact showroom hours I arrived at the dealership late and it was already closed but Nick was still there wrapping up his paper work and he still welcomed me and showed me the model that I came to look for. After a couple of days I went back to look for Nick and I test drove the CLA250 and also the AUDI A3 and I finally made my decision to take the Red CLA250 in August 2014. I had the equitable deal and trade-in value of my BMW X3 from Mark, but I valued most was the courteous and friendly staff members there. Nick, please keep up the good work. - ClementC 01SEP2014

Nicolas Merenyi

September 19, 2014

I'll be sure to pass along your kind words to Nick! Thank you for your feedback, and congrats on the purchase!

"Great service experience"

On July third, the vehicle tire pressure warning light came on, I drove to dealer, the problem was addressed immediately, new tire was installed within one hour. The service was very efficient.

September 19, 2014

Happy to hear we got you in and out quickly! Thank you for your feedback!

"Great Buying Experience"

Patient, kind and totally customer focused buying experience. I would buy from Hunt Valley Mercedes if given the opportunity again. We love Teddy Santos! Kudos

Teddy Santos

September 19, 2014

Glad to hear Teddy provided you with a great buying experience! Thank you for your feedback!

"Stratigakos 2003 Mercedes SL500"

I did not answer "the quality of work".I just got the car back & have not driven it much at all. The cosmetic repairs, excellent.

Mr. Kimmel

"Great pkace to buy a car"

I had a first class experience in purchasing my car from Shady. He is knowledgeable, personable, and was extremely helpful in his suggestions on purchasing my car. He had Chris and Sam help me with smaller issues with the car for which he was not obliged but went out of his way to assist me. It was worth the drive over from the D.C. area to do business with Shady and Valley Motors. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to friends for the same excellent experience.

Shady, Chris, Sam

September 19, 2014

I'll be sure to pass your kind words along to Shady! Congrats on your purchase!

"Great service"

Would highly recommend the dealership for service. Have always had the best experience and always am fully taken care of. Anyone is welcome to ask for my recommendation.

September 19, 2014

Great to hear we always provide you with great service! Thank you for your feedback!

"good service"

Thank you for being flexible and scheduling the appointment quickly. The next day, 1st thing in the morning really helped keep me moving. Good work.

Chris Murraqy

June 02, 2014

Glad to here we could accommodate you! Thank you for your feedback!

"Lori is the best"

I always experience friendly, attentive, professional and punctual service at Valley Motor. My service advisor, Lori Ludwig, keeps me well informed of the service process, and makes me feel like I'm the only one on her long list of clients!

June 02, 2014

We're glad to here Lori provided you with great service! Thank you for your feedback!

"purchased used 2012 mercedes benz C250"

This is my second purchase from VM and the sales man Frank and his co worker named Shady have helped us on choosing the car and it was a pleasure to work with them.

June 02, 2014

Thank you for your feedback and congrats on your purchase!

Lori Ludwig