Mercedes-Benz of Hunt Valley

9800 York Rd,
Cockeysville, Maryland 21030
Mercedes-Benz of Hunt Valley Info
About Mercedes-Benz of Hunt Valley

Founded in 1968 and under continuous family ownership and management, Mercedes-Benz of Hunt Valley is dedicated to providing you with the highest level of service. Located just minutes north of the Timonium State Fairgrounds, just off the Padonia Road exit of I-83 on a 10 acre campus, we feature a state-of-the-art showroom, large enclosed service drive, and spacious customer lounge with WIFI, work areas, complementary refreshments, complimentary shuttle, and large fleet of Mercedes-Benz service loaners for eligible customers.

About Mercedes-Benz of Hunt Valley

dwalte11
7/27/2015

"Brief"

My experience was satisfying because it was brief and resolute. There was little price haggling. It was a pleasure to purchase this vehicle due to the fact that that the salesperson was on point.

Samy

Sandy
7/25/2015

"Service"

Very friendly and accomadating helped by john hawkins who had everything organized , car was ready on time and loaner was a big help. Car is running great now

lovemybenz
7/10/2015

"fast and very fair price"

quick service. came in with a almost flat tire. they fond the screw in the tire and patched it. less that $40 and the car wash was huge bonus. unscheduled but fast.

can't recall service agent's name (male) but not listed

Ssgtcarlton
7/06/2015

"Fair-not a good experience"

I visited the dealership and the sales person was good by I didn't receive a warm reception by management. I was spoken to like I couldn't understand the process and negotiating a price was a nightmare. I looked online line to read the negative reviews and noticeable recent review . It was the same review I later saw on military message board on base. If I read that earlier along with other reviews, I wouldn't have come.

Inpve and sales leader

Kisses
7/05/2015

"Ruff start but smooth finish"

Although the lack of knowledge by the customer services rep costed me more money then I was prepared to pay by not putting a note on the account as I requested before the work was done. I was overall pleased with the work that was performed.

John

Coliver
7/03/2015

"Courteous service"

Courteous, timely and efficient service. I would recommend this dealership to others for servicing of your Mercedes vehicles. Representatives are attentive and thoughtful. They ensure your service is complete to your satisfaction.

Don't remember

Andres
7/02/2015

"Excellent service"

I have been working with Valley Motors since 2009, and have found them to be an outstanding team. The warm welcome from the sales department continues to be present throughout. The service department is great, I recently started working with Anastasia Kalambihis, as my service advisor. She is very knowledgable, friendly, kind and always takes the extra step to make the best of your service experience. Overall, working with Mercedes Benz of Hunt Valley is not about that one time sale, but about building life time relationships. I strongly recommend this dealership.

Anastasia Kalambihis

mbgirl
7/01/2015

"MB service"

I had several large items serviced recently on my 10-year old low-mileage Mercedes Benz. Kevin Cousins was very helpful by phone and in person. The repairs were made in a timely manner, the loaner car was ready for me immediately, the price held true to the estimate, and the car was ready when promised. The only small problem was that it was surprisingly difficult to find my service files in their computer system, even though I had been there only a few weeks earlier, and the shared printer made it inconvenient for several intake personnel to work simultaneously. But overall it was a very good (though expensive) experience.

Lanephd
6/20/2015

"Horrible Experience with Sales/General Manager & Pricing"

I visited the dealership because my job has health cases in MD and thought this is convenient dealership, and wife read other reviews from dealer rater. I was interested in a GL450. The pricing offered was $82k which is $6,680 more than Mercedes Benz of Annapolis sold the vehicle. I visited the dealership in person and selected a GL450 (white). The General Manager would not negotiate the price, wanted to hold the vehicle title for 1 year, and was rude via telephone. I was told under the Federal Trade Act and other policies that dealers are authorized because of exporting and Mercedes Benz Corporation is in agreement. My concerns was a safe and secure vehicle with room for 6, third row seating and ability for tv monitors to keep children occupied during travel. The experience from sales management and general management was horrible and I strongly do not recommend this dealership. Mercedes Benz of Annapolis customer service and management was excellent and the MSRP price was $75,820 and out the door was $79, 254.57. Hunt Valley pricing exceeding $87k.(see attached sales quotes provided by the dealership). The sales person davenport was kind and provided good information but the management team was horrible. Because of my concerns with management and statements of exporting, etc I sent a letter of inquiry/concern to MD Office of Inspector General. I am not an expert on FTA or other federal policies.

General Manager/Sales and Davenport

jalmony
5/01/2015

"Exceptional, professional and customer centered."

Marshall and the entire staff at MB of HV were exceptional. I have purchased over 50 vehicles over the last 10 years and have never been treated with this degree of professionalism. The customer centered dealership made this an experience that will certainly have me returning for future MB purchases even though I live in NC. The 8 hour drive is certainly worth this. Dr. Almony

Reviews of Amber Thompson