Mercedes-Benz of Hunt Valley

Mercedes-Benz of Hunt Valley
Call
Mercedes-Benz of Hunt Valley Info
About Mercedes-Benz of Hunt Valley

Founded in 1968 and under continuous family ownership and management, Mercedes-Benz of Hunt Valley is dedicated to providing you with the highest level of service. Located just minutes north of the Timonium State Fairgrounds, just off the Padonia Road exit of I-83 on a 10 acre campus, we feature a state-of-the-art showroom, large enclosed service drive, and spacious customer lounge with WIFI, work areas, complementary refreshments, complimentary shuttle, and large fleet of Mercedes-Benz service loaners for eligible customers.

About Mercedes-Benz of Hunt Valley

"BEST new car buying experience EVER"

Well, I'm actually not sure how to start this review to prevent you from thinking this is a fake review written by the dealer themselves. But NO, I'm not a shill.....I'm a real customer who just leased a fully loaded 2015 GLA250 from Mercedes-Benz of Hunt Valley, with the exact quoted price that I got via emails with Dave DeRose, who got me this amazing deal with the unbelievable price on this hot model that's being sold quickly by MSRP with no discount in the tri-state area. I drove all the way down from North Jersey to Hunt Valley, MD to pickup the car and sign the lease contracts. I was actually worry about the quoted aggressive price in Dave's emails may just be a bait, since the price was just 'unrealistic', according to a local MB dealer who quoted me with almost $150 more on the monthly payment for a GLA250 with similar options in their inventory. But to my surprise, there was actually no surprise on the pickup day... Dave prepared everything before my arrival , from Credit Approval by MB Finance Service to the lease contract printed with the 'unrealistic' price we agreed upon emails. So basically I got the all new GLA250 on the 1st week after it's launch in United States, with a price below the invoice. Believe or not, with the deal Dave offered me, I'm actually paying a low monthly payment on this fully loaded 2015 Mercedes Benz GLA250 compact SUV, lower than most people's monthly payment for a loaded RAV4, and of-course it's 0 down ; ) I also want to mention the finance manager, Janelle Wiegand. Unlike your typical car dealership finance managers who always try to let you buy those pricey additional protection & warranty plans as much as possible, Jane actually told me -- 'don't bother with these extra add-on plans, since your're just leasing the vehicle so they won't make much sense for you'. As a result I did't pay any extra money on any unnecessary protection plans, apart from a pre-paid maintenance plan that will actually save money on the mandatory services during the lease. Anyway, the 4 hours drive from North Jersey to Hunt Valley totally worth by any means. If I'll need another Mercedes Benz in the future, this dealership will always be my first choice. And Dave, I'm looking forward to working with you again! -Scott

David DeRose; Janelle Wiegand

"One of the best buying Exp."

My wife and I lease our first Mercedes from Valley motors back in 2011. at that time our sales Rep was Mack. it was one of the best car buying we ever had and I was sad to hear that he is no longer with the company. He was great to deal with. We returned to valley motors for a new lease as our last one was expiring. We met with Nick this time around. I was vey pleased with the way he did business. Nick took the time share with us the new 2015 Ml350., and all the new technology. we leased the 2015 Ml350. we are very happy with the price and the car. I recommend Nick to any one that is looking for a good deal and a good price on a Mercedes.

Nick M

"Great experience"

I brought my car in for service and was taken immediately to a service person, Chris, who took my info, and showed me to the waiting area. Shortly thereafter, Chris returned to tell me what was wrong, how much it would cost, and how long it would take to fix. Everything was taken care of in less time than estimated, and Chris added a credit I had forgotten about to my final bill so it cost even less than originally estimated. And the coffee was great!

Chris Murray

September 25, 2014

Glad you enjoyed the coffee! Thank you for your feedback!

"Service of used Mercedes"

Came into center with bothersome noise. Went on a test drive with service manager. Bottom line, car needed a new transmission. They gave us a loaner car and kept us informed what was happening every day. Could not have been more pleased. Thank you.

Michael Kimmel

September 25, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! We are glad to hear you had a positive experience!

"Courteous and Friendly "

My personal experience at Hunt Valley M-B dealership was something unique and I personally felt that the sales person Nick was doing more than his duties called for. Without knowing the exact showroom hours I arrived at the dealership late and it was already closed but Nick was still there wrapping up his paper work and he still welcomed me and showed me the model that I came to look for. After a couple of days I went back to look for Nick and I test drove the CLA250 and also the AUDI A3 and I finally made my decision to take the Red CLA250 in August 2014. I had the equitable deal and trade-in value of my BMW X3 from Mark, but I valued most was the courteous and friendly staff members there. Nick, please keep up the good work. - ClementC 01SEP2014

Nicolas Merenyi

September 19, 2014

I'll be sure to pass along your kind words to Nick! Thank you for your feedback, and congrats on the purchase!

"Great service experience"

On July third, the vehicle tire pressure warning light came on, I drove to dealer, the problem was addressed immediately, new tire was installed within one hour. The service was very efficient.

September 19, 2014

Happy to hear we got you in and out quickly! Thank you for your feedback!

"Great Buying Experience"

Patient, kind and totally customer focused buying experience. I would buy from Hunt Valley Mercedes if given the opportunity again. We love Teddy Santos! Kudos

Teddy Santos

September 19, 2014

Glad to hear Teddy provided you with a great buying experience! Thank you for your feedback!

"Stratigakos 2003 Mercedes SL500"

I did not answer "the quality of work".I just got the car back & have not driven it much at all. The cosmetic repairs, excellent.

Mr. Kimmel

"Great pkace to buy a car"

I had a first class experience in purchasing my car from Shady. He is knowledgeable, personable, and was extremely helpful in his suggestions on purchasing my car. He had Chris and Sam help me with smaller issues with the car for which he was not obliged but went out of his way to assist me. It was worth the drive over from the D.C. area to do business with Shady and Valley Motors. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to friends for the same excellent experience.

Shady, Chris, Sam

September 19, 2014

I'll be sure to pass your kind words along to Shady! Congrats on your purchase!

"Great service"

Would highly recommend the dealership for service. Have always had the best experience and always am fully taken care of. Anyone is welcome to ask for my recommendation.

September 19, 2014

Great to hear we always provide you with great service! Thank you for your feedback!

Lori Ludwig