Mercedes-Benz of Knoxville

Mercedes-Benz of Knoxville Info

Skyland Automotive

Debtodd
2/28/2014

"Just got my fourth Mercedes from Jim. I have nothing but..."

Just got my fourth Mercedes from Jim. I have nothing but the highest praise on every aspect of this dealership. Pure class all the way. Thanks for a perfect transaction

Jim Ensor, Donna Henderson

wck16dlk
6/05/2012

"I purchased the R 320 based on an ad on ebay. Mr. Lay..."

I purchased the R 320 based on an ad on ebay. Mr. Lay represented the vehicle as being A++. I picked up the car on a Saturday afternoon driving from CT. The tires were bald, the wipers were brittle and there was an oil leak that required immediate attention. They did nothing to correct or compensate for the misrepresentation

Joel Lay

2006MB500
4/10/2012

"I have always had a theory in life that maybe people..."

I have always had a theory in life that maybe people treat you in the manner they do maybe because they are having a bad day but these folks have a new twist in being rude. The service manager who happens to be a lady (for being polite I use the term) was at best a liar, condescending and very much not fit for the job. I don't know why Mercedes of Knoxville appointed a Dracula in charge of the blood bank. I had another Mercedes and sold it and I had had a bad experience with them before and I thought maybe they are just too overwhelmed but I own a business and we are extremely upfront with cost and write down all our conversations so that we remember what we said but both the service adviser as well as the manager were super rude and not remembering what they told the customer. There is more to the story but I won't bore you but if you do a Google search you will find a mechanic less than three miles away from them that I found them on the internet and after telling them what happened at Mercedes Jarek the father and Mike the son simultaneously said that Mercedes Benz Dealership is their best advertiser and with that said I have nothing else to say. I have been bringing my car to these folks a few times and they are as honest and upfront as I have ever seen.

Service Manager

SharonKing
4/21/2008

"After moving here last year we had our ML320 serviced..."

After moving here last year we had our ML320 serviced through Knoxville Mercedes. We were extremely pleased with our service rep Gary Evans. He went way above and beyond to help us. He is the most knowledgeable and helpful service rep that we have ever dealt with over the years. We have been ocassionally looking for a new car at the dealership since last summer. We met Jane Miller and have worked with her since then. She is one terrific lady. Very professional, knowledgeable and not pushy at all. We have stayed in touch over the last months and last week she called to say that they had some terrific deals on the car we wanted. Boy! was she ever right. We are now driving a new 2008 E320 BlueTec. Thanks to Jane and Gary we are extremely happy customers. We love Jane and Gary! We highly recomment then!

cardealeropines9
12/01/2006

"Bought a Certified Pre-Owned Mercedes-Benz over the..."

Bought a Certified Pre-Owned Mercedes-Benz over the internet and phone. This dealer did everything I asked and shipped the car to me. It was just as represented and I'm delighted with the vehicle and the dealer's service. The car was very well prepared and immaculately clean. Like new. So I'm a happy owner and thank these folks for their efforts.

Carrie Dugan

dprovons
1/31/2005

"I looked seriously at cars at 5 other dealerships in town..."

I looked seriously at cars at 5 other dealerships in town (all in the same price range of $29,000-$34,000). Mercedes-Benz of Knoxville was by far the best dealership to work with. Buck Arnwine (Sales Manager) and Joel (Salesman) were very low-pressure, honest and forthwright with all my questions. They listened extremely well and offered the best solution to my particular situation. I am extremely satisfied and highly recommend this dealership!

Buck Arnwine