Mercedes-Benz of Morristown

Mercedes-Benz of Morristown

Call
Mercedes-Benz of Morristown Info
About Mercedes-Benz of Morristown

Welcome to Mercedes-Benz of Morristown. We are an authorized Mercedes-Benz Dealer in Morristown, NJ. Whether you are visiting to search for a Mercedes-Benz vehicle in the Morristown area or contacting our authorized service center, we hope to be of assistance.

About Mercedes-Benz of Morristown

cc1118
1/24/2015

"Awesome Experience "

I had an awesome experience at this dealership. I had gone to other Benz dealerships to see where I felt the most comfortable getting a car/ who was the friendliest with the best deals. This dealership won!!! There was no comparison. I would absolutely recommend it! The manager, Scott, and the salesman, Jose, were great to work with. I will definitely be going there again!

Scott

Fred A
1/12/2015

"Service on Jan 9, 2015"

A message popped up saying that my wife's leased GLK (14,000 miles, 28 monts old) was due for servicing. She assumed it was just for another oil change. She scheduled an appointment, took the car in and waited over 2 hours and was given the gift of a bill in excess of $650. Included was the oil change, new windshield wipers, some other time of air filter (unrelated to the engine) and among other things, windshield wiper fluid which I had put in the night before. No estimate of cost was ever provide pre-servicing. Clearly my wife felt that she was misled but since she needed the car, she paid. This is our fourth and LAST Mercedes. My car (Japanese) which is also leased gets free servicing.

Mercedes-Benz of Morristown responded to this review

January 28, 2015

Thank you for your message. We are investigating your situation. Our service manager will get in touch with you once a decision has been made.

Farah
12/23/2014

"Great Experience"

Our whole experience was great, but our personal rep Kaushal definitely makes it much better, he is very professional and cordial to the whole family he also helps the whole process much easier and more enjoyable. Needless to say, we love the car model itself!!

vinceobfg
12/18/2014

"Leased a ML350"

Recently Leased a 2014 ML350 from this Dealership. It was a pleasant experience as I was able to complete the transaction in less than one hour. The sales people were professional and the price was better than 2 other NJ MB Dealerships. I would recommend them! Ask for Scott the Sales Manager.

Scott Kaufman and Juan Hernandez

SHaller
11/15/2014

"You cannot sell cars by ignoring customers!"

I went there on November 15 aiming to drive and buy or lease not one but TWO cars. I arrived there with my daughter, only to be first ignored by the sales staff (all looked VERY busy doing absolutely nothing), then told that it would be a 30 minute wait for a sales person, then after one full hour of WAITING, was told that it would only be "a little while longer." At this point, we left. I offered some advice to a person who looked like management, his response being "I'm sorry." I told him he didn't know how sorry he was, because he didn't know what I had been there to buy. He couldn't have cared less. I went up the road to another dealership and closed the deals on a different (but comparable) brand. I'm absolutely amazed at the dreadful attitude in this dealership. I will NEVER go back! Don't waste your time there.

None

Fbaloiu
10/09/2014

"Terrible"

Stay away, he is incredibly arrogant, unprofessional, unprepared, rude...have never seen anything like it, can't believe this guy has a salesman job. Will escalate with Mercedes, they need to know what kind of people works for them.

Bfletcher36
10/04/2014

"Not great experience"

Asked for test drive and met with sales rep James Gatto. We were displeased with his service and attitude torward us. They lost our business.

Mercedes-Benz of Morristown responded to this review

October 09, 2014

Hello, I am sorry that we could not accommodate you as well as we should of the day of your visit. We were very busy that day. James was actually assisting another family when he took you on your test drive. We are currently hiring additional staff to avoid situations like this in the future.

daherjo1
8/16/2014

"My first Mercedes-Benz "

Jose Severino. That's the Dealer you HAVE to look for at Morristown Dealer Mercedes Benz. I wanted you all to know that buying my first MB in the Morristown Dealer was a great experience because of him. I had all the attention, patience and explanation necessary from him. I'm really glad to have my CLA250 and to have Jose Severino aways there if I need.

kblll02
6/09/2014

"great service"

If you read my review- the sales department of MB of morristown needs a total revamp including training and relationship building. However, the person in the service department who needs a lot of credit is Willie Caldwell- he is awesome friendly, gets the job done, he personally came to clean the wheels of my car because it was not done correctly. he goes above and beyond and i wish he trained their sales guys on how to build the relationship. willie is an asset to the service center

kblll02
6/09/2014

"lousy service"

first the positives- 2 yrs ago I bought a GL- the price was good, but the sales guy seemed ok-- but end of the day, the price was good. now that is where it ends. i am up for renewal. they won't call you to remind that you can buy 4-6 months in advance because MB always has deals. Last year when i bought my S class, they would not return my calls- it would be good if they called me and said they cannot sell a S class because they do not have the volume or the color in S class. the worst part of the experience was when I went 2 weeks back- the sales guy gave the usual pitch how the GL is best seller and they don't have many. he showed me 2 that met my specs- but one was on hold as they were waiting for a call back. and magically another demo car - designo white on white GL just came in. he was nice enough to show me the car! and then called me in the evening with a price to lease. I told him let us put a hold and i would come next day and buy it- at a price that works for both of us- he calls me (or actually texted me) saying that someone sold the car. first of all- extremely unprofessional when you hold a car for someone and then you sell the car i put a hold to someone else. that is inconsistency. secondly, you do not pull in a policy saying dealership does not have a policy to hold cars. overall- extremely unprofessional and inconsistent. They need to train their sales guys to be more relationship builders- the sales guys seem uptight and try to remain esoteric. going to Rallye motors in long island or princeton MB is better- they are at least more friendlier and make it a more pleasant experience. after all you are buying a 100K car!

Reviews of Kaushal  Shah