Mercedes-Benz of Morristown

34 Ridgedale Ave,
Morristown, New Jersey 07962
Mercedes-Benz of Morristown Info
About Mercedes-Benz of Morristown

Welcome to Mercedes-Benz of Morristown. We are an authorized Mercedes-Benz Dealer in Morristown, NJ. Whether you are visiting to search for a Mercedes-Benz vehicle in the Morristown area or contacting our authorized service center, we hope to be of assistance.

About Mercedes-Benz of Morristown

JImmy
1/19/2016

"MMB THE BEST DEAL AND FRIENDLY STAFF!`"

I would strongly recommend you visit Morris Town Mercedes Benz.. to all my Friends and Family.. Having read the reviews by others I was concerned... The Negative comments written by others, must be a falsehood... These people did not pressure me into the sale , they could not be any nicer and HONEST ! Thats right and honest salesperson named Kausahi Shah! The Manger a very tall and extremely kind person named Bill Straus , took time and check on the deal to make sure we were happy with the deal. Don't be fooled by the negative reviews, they are not true i am actually buying a 2nd auto from MMB. NOTE Worthy: THe MMB State of the art Service Center, " All Stars" Just got my first Oil Change from Willie Caldwel outstanding service!. George in parts was great also..

January 25, 2016

Thanks for the kind words and wonderful review!

Deasia 18 bb
10/22/2015

"Excellent customer service."

I've purchased 4 cars so far in my life span, the 4th one being the 2013 S550. I must say, this car is the best I've ever had. Most important is the service that comes with it. Since I've purchase the vehicle, I've been to a number of Mercedes Benz Service Centers but nothing like Morristown MB. Mr. Willie Caldwell is the best Service Advisor that I ever worked with me through all the vehicle I purchases in my life. Willie Caldwell gave me the assurance that the service on my SCLASS would be Impeccable and I would be more than happy. Willie Caldwell exceeded all expectations on applying excellent customer service with all my concerns and request. I tip my hat to this gentlemen on a job well done. Its because of Willie Caldwell that I've made Morristown MB My home to service my S550. Brice McMillon

October 23, 2015

Thanks for the kind words. Everyone at MBM appreciates you taking the time to write your review. Especially Willie.

Judy350
9/25/2015

"Misquote by customer service rep Ann"

I called on 09/23 to have my SLK 350'serviced for a Schedule *A*, I asked Ann what the cost would be to have that service performed she told me around 100.00, I said fine please schedule. I took my car in for service today and when I went to check out it was 226.96. I have always been treated with the highest respect by my advisor Alex Marshall. However, the phone representative (Ann) needs further educating when dealing with quotes over the phone. I am very reluctant to return to this dealership for servicd and they have been the only one to service my car. Of course I called for the service manager and he was NOT in today. I can choose to spend my money anywhere and it will not be here based on the dishonesty. Once I complete the survey it will not be good, just saying.

Alex Marshall

October 23, 2015

Hi Judy, thanks for your feedback. You are correct, this should not have happened but it was not a case of dishonesty. It was simply a mistake. I apologize for the miscommunication. As you said yourself you have always been treated with the highest respect at MBM and this will never change. Thanks again for your feedback and we hope to see you again.

rbello42
8/13/2015

"Purchase of Pre-Owned vehicle."

Sales person made me feel like I didn't belong there, like my money wasn't green enough and just because "I still finance my cars". When an offer was made, he was very annoyed and bothered that I just didn't buy the car without making an offer. Sales person even said "where did you get that number from...? WHAT makes you think that the car is worth that much...?" I said, sir, it's just an offer... In a very arrogant way he said... THEY ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE IT... Hold on... Three minutes later he came back, sat down, closed the folder and said... They didn't take the offer... And did not say anything else. The guy didn't even try counter my offer. The guy didn't even give me his business card... We sat there for about three to four minutes without saying a word. Very awkward moment. The good news is that I purchased a 2014 E350 with all of the gadgets a guy wants in a car. I purchased the car from Benzel Bush in Englewood NJ... Also, just before that, I received an email from Morristown MB service department telling me that in the near future my car would need service, I emailed them back asking for prices about brakes, calipers and couple of other things, well, it took the technician a full month to answer back. E-mail was sent on July 7, 2015 and he answered back in August 13, 2015. That's over a month. Not only they lost a sale but, they also lost the yearly service that the cars required. Each time it was well over$450. I would definitely NOT recommend this dealer to the average consumer.

September 01, 2015

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback. We apologize for the less than satisfactory service you were provided. Our staff is to be polite, and attentive - so we are disappointed to hear that you did not have a good experience. If you would like to further discuss this issue, please contact Michael Mongiovi - 973-248-4870.

JK70
8/12/2015

"WILLIE IS GREAT, ED IS A SLIME BALL"

I first dealt with Willie Caldwell and it was a great experience. Willie is like a priest, kind, honest and gentle. Then i had to deal with Ed on a Saturday morning and it was very unpleasant. Ed spoke to my wife and I like we were children, he told us to relax and he mentioned that there are plenty of other dealerships in the area. He implied we should take our business else where. This was over making an appointment too close to his lunch hour. I WILL be taking my business else where. I regret not doing more business with Willie but i cannot even look at that guy Ed. Ed isn't even listed as an employee on this site probably because he's that new or on his way out. I recommend either dealing with Willie or possibly another employee but NEVER deal with Ed Salawan.

Ed Salawn

August 31, 2015

Thank you for your feedback. Although we do not enjoy hearing this kind of news we are glad that you took the time to bring it to our attention. These actions are poor reflection on the rest of our staff and our organization as a whole. We believe that you may have been assisted by a new hire that is clearly not up to the standards that you have come to expect at Mercedes-Benz of Morristown. Ed Salawan is a long time and model employee. Ed is listed on our website. We plan on investigating this further. Would you mind providing me with your name so we can see who assisted you that day? You can call Willie at 973-525-1219 if you prefer. Sincerely, Rob Bojarun

Gl350blue
7/07/2015

"6 months of financial data before u can provide Eprice?"

Selected "get Eprice" for a specific vehicle on their website inventory and Sabrina responded with a half a dozen questions. I provided responses and she said she would need 6 months of bank statements before she could provide a price. After going back and forth several times she finally says she can give me a price, oh wait but now the vehicle is sold. Next time just give me the price instead of giving me the runaround for two days. What a joke. Don't waste your time.

July 31, 2015

Hi there, We'd like to apologize for any inconvenience that our processes caused you during your search for a vehicle. We do have certain questions that we are required to ask before we are able to provide customers with a quote, as well as 6 months of bank statements on any cash purchases to prove that the funds have been with the owner for that long. These practices were not intended to be a waste of your time, just a precautionary business measure we have in place. During the time you were having the conversations with Sabrina, we did end up selling the particular 2015 GL350 BlueTEC that you were looking at, but this was not intended as a run-around and we would have been more than happy to find another to fit your needs. Again, we would like to apologize for any inconvenience or time you felt was wasted during your talks with Sabrina. If you would like to further discuss the issues at hand or have any others you would like to bring to our attention, please feel free to contact Michael Mongiovi at 973-248-4870 or mike.mongiovi@crestmont23.com.

animal friendly
6/16/2015

"No games"

We are always looking for a dealership that doesn't play any games. After my good experience with Beverly Hills Benz during a vacation in CA, I went to the Morristown dealer and was just as pleased. Jose was very patient with me and my requirements along with straight and to the point when it came time to negotiate. I wanted a car that did not have any leather since I would not want to sit in a car everyday knowing an animal suffered for my car seats. Jose knew which cars had MBTex and which ones didn't and never let that "hot" item off the checklist. We were very pleased with our experience and will continue to do business with MB of Morristown.

August 31, 2015

Awesome! Thank you for your support and we look forward to working with you in the future.

nartad
5/25/2015

"The salesman showed no interest in selling a car"

I and my wife went in to price a car and spoke to a sales person that briefly answered my question about what it approximately costs to lease it for 36 months He gave a ball park number and that was the end of our conversation. Absolutely no attempt to give more info or attempt to sell! When this dealer ship was "Powers Motors" they were interested in customers and were so friendly and respectful with no haggling for a price. I liked them well enough to have bought five Mercedes cars from them one after another. I must have had a good reason for not buying there after the change in management and I now no why!

do not know the name

June 08, 2015

Hello, It certainly is our goal to sell every car that we can so we appreciate your feedback. It sounds like whoever you worked with needs some more training. Please call Scott Kaufman (973-525-1950), our sales manager. He will be happy to help you.

MB-fanSeth
5/04/2015

"continued excellence in sale and service"

Folks: I have been reading some of the negative comments and I am really surprised. I have dealt with these guys now for probably over 15 years. Since I lease cars you can imagine that it has been quite a few of them. Nothing but professionalism and excellent price. Henry has been superb and I am hoping he banishes any thoughts of retirement. Julio in service has always been great. It is unfortunate that some folks had negative experience.

May 04, 2015

Hi Seth, Thanks for your support. We appreciate you taking the time to write your review and your continued patronage.

swelch8
3/29/2015

"A++ Dealership/Service"

We have been with MR for several years and have brought 6 vehicles and have had Henry Cohen for most he is the salesman to look for his patience, expertise,and overall knowledge is the best.Set aside his manager Juan Hernandez he is the total package.Lastly finance manager Phil Miranda. knows his business. I will continue to purchase from MB of Morristown they are the best. Also my service advisor Ed S. Is the best. Thanks!!!! You guys rock. Stephanie W.

Juan Hernandez

August 31, 2015

Thanks for the glowing report! We think that you are pretty great too!

Reviews of Kaushal  Shah