Mercedes-Benz of Morristown

34 Ridgedale Ave,
Morristown, New Jersey 07962
Mercedes-Benz of Morristown Info
About Mercedes-Benz of Morristown

Welcome to Mercedes-Benz of Morristown. We are an authorized Mercedes-Benz Dealer in Morristown, NJ. Whether you are visiting to search for a Mercedes-Benz vehicle in the Morristown area or contacting our authorized service center, we hope to be of assistance.

About Mercedes-Benz of Morristown

Scott M
6/29/2016

"First Class Dealership"

This is my first experience with Mercedes Benz of Morristown for leasing a vehicle but not my first with my salesman Joe Defrancesco. He has assisted me and my wife with most of our vehicle leases. We were not able to locate the exterior/interior color combination that I was looking for so I ordered the exact vehicle that I wanted and it was delivered on time as promised. I have also used your service department for service on all my vehicles. Willie Caldwell always greets me with a smile and handshake.

Joe Defrancesco

July 01, 2016

Hi Scott, Thank you for your business and for your wonderful review. Joe, Willie and everyone else at MBM really appreciate it!

Very satisfied customer
6/10/2016

"Excellent, professional and totally pleasant"

Professional, knowledagable and a pleasure. There was not enough that they could do for me from refreshments to service that was done with the total knowledge of the vehicle. Nothing I asked was too much and every question was answered. Willie Caldwell, III is the man! Pleasant, professional and knowledgeable. A pleasure to work with and I hope he stays with this dealership as he is a huge assett that should be acknowledged for this. He and MB of Morristown have my total trust and I am lucky they are my past, present and future dealer I will deal with.

June 21, 2016

Thank you for acknowledging the hard work that Willie and the staff at MBM do for our customers. We appreciate the kind words and your continued business!

Greg N
6/02/2016

"Willie provides unrivalled value by providing piece of mind"

Willie is the best service advisor that I have ever worked with. Yesterday I was having a tough day at work and to add insult to injury got a nail in my tire. However my frustration, stress, and trepidation quickly subsided because I knew Willie would take care of it so that I could focus on what I needed to. I dropped the car off, was given a loaner, as to not interrupt meetings I had scheduled the following day and then picked my car back up without missing a beat. Anyone can service a car but I know of no on that can provide the piece of mind that Willie does. He is a true professional and I highly recommend working with him.

June 06, 2016

We are a glad to hear that Willie continues to impress and that he made your bad situation a little bit more bearable. Thank you for your review.

SEM
5/20/2016

"Willie Caldwell exceeded my expectations"

Willie is the best service manager that I have dealt with. He understands completely the customer's concerns and goes beyond the call of duty to make sure that the customer has an excellent experience when bring the car for service. I'm willing to drive 40 miles each way to service my car there because of Willie's outstanding help. I fully trust him for my car.

May 21, 2016

We are glad to hear that Willie goes the extra mile for our customers. We are also glad to hear that you go the extra mile (or miles) to come to MBM! Thank you for your business and your wonderful review.

Tucker1269
5/18/2016

"Great service, loaner car experience and customer care."

Jeff is the absolute best. He even remembered a prior issue and "made it right" without my saying a word. The loaner car had both GPS and satellite radio, which are new and much appreciated features in a loaner car at MBM!

Jeff D'Angelo

May 21, 2016

We are glad to hear that Jeff continues to impress. Thank you for your business and your wonderful review!

jlm18
5/17/2016

"Great Experience with Service due to Willie Caldwell"

Willie made sure my entire experience was absolutely perfect. My car had to stay in longer than originally anticipated but I had a loaner car for the entire duration and Willie continually kept me updated as to status. I could not have been happier with how things went. I would recommend him to everyone!

May 21, 2016

Thank you for your business and your wonderful review!

Smirnov452
5/16/2016

"Willie is the best!"

I brought my car in for a Service B two days before my warranty expired. The mechanics found an oil leak that I didn't even know about. Willie, being the awesome guy that he is, was able to get the agency to pay for the repair right before my warranty expired. On top of that he had my car detailed and it looks as new as the day I bought it. Overall it was a really nice experience and I have Mr. Willie Caldwell III to thank for it. Such a nice guy!

May 21, 2016

Thank you for your business and for confirming that Willie is the superstar that we thought he was.

Marta42
5/12/2016

"Very happy"

My Mercedes 350GL Blue Tec 2011 has been experiencing oil leaks. I took it to the Ridgedale service center not knowing what to expect in service or fees, but guessing it was not going to be good news on any front. The car stayed at the center for a week, due to serial oil leaks, but rep Willy Caldwell kept me informed about everything that was happening. He was even involved in making sure every issue was completely resolved before they closed out the job. I was given a very nice loaner car - the process was very fast and easy. But the best part was when Willy informed me that Mercedes was covering a major part of the repair costs leaving me with a very reasonable bill. Kudos to Ridgedale Sevice Center for putting customer satisfaction first and thanks to Willy for making it happen.

Loaner car guys always nice and efficient

May 16, 2016

We are glad that everything worked out for the best. Thanks for the wonderful review.

Mike Z
4/18/2016

"Over and above "

The day of a long business trip I had two tires blow out on nj turnpike. That was the worst of it and it got much better once I arrived at MB. I was able to make flight and get a loaner immediately . It is unfortunately uncommon these days to have companies offer and recommend alternatives to both get the job done and make it even more convenient for you. Willie ensured that under his watch , I received both my 100% services car and delivered it to my house and picked up the complimentary car for me. All while I was away on business . He went out of his way to make those accommodations! Thank you !! Mike Z

April 26, 2016

Thanks for the time to write such a great review!

CLC
3/31/2016

"Top Notch Service"

James was fantastic. I didn't feel any pressure at all to buy a car. He let me take my time sitting in the car in the showroom, test driving 2 cars and then showing me every button when I made the purchase. Buying a car is not considered to be a fun experience. But it was quite pleasant at this dealership. Highly recommend shopping there.

April 07, 2016

Thanks for the great review.

Reviews of Willie  Caldwell III