Mercedes-Benz of Morristown

34 Ridgedale Ave,
Morristown, New Jersey 07962
Mercedes-Benz of Morristown Info
About Mercedes-Benz of Morristown

Welcome to Mercedes-Benz of Morristown. We are an authorized Mercedes-Benz Dealer in Morristown, NJ. Whether you are visiting to search for a Mercedes-Benz vehicle in the Morristown area or contacting our authorized service center, we hope to be of assistance.

About Mercedes-Benz of Morristown

swelch8
3/29/2015

"A++ Dealership/Service"

We have been with MR for several years and have brought 6 vehicles and have had Henry Cohen for most he is the salesman to look for his patience, expertise,and overall knowledge is the best.Set aside his manager Juan Hernandez he is the total package.Lastly finance manager Phil Miranda. knows his business. I will continue to purchase from MB of Morristown they are the best. Also my service advisor Ed S. Is the best. Thanks!!!! You guys rock. Stephanie W.

Juan Hernandez

tomanow
2/28/2015

"Straight up lied to my face"

After walking in and asking about a specific new car, I was told by one person that they were sold out and would take 6 months to get one... I asked a second person who enlightened me to the fact that they have 2 in inventory and it would take only 6 weeks to order a new one custom. The first guy came back around about 20 mins later telling me that someone just cancelled and if I jumped on it now I could have the car. I was not impressed. Had an infinitely better experience at BMW of Bridgewater and ended up getting my even better car there.

Can't remember his name

tfb26
2/07/2015

"No words to explain"

We had BMW's for 20 years before buying an ML several years ago. BMW service was excellent but Willie Caldwell and Mercedes Benz of Mortistown re-define the definition of excellence in service. The way he treats my wife and I puts the concierge at the Ritz to shame. I've never had a service experience like and it wasn't just once. It happens every single time.

kingscorpian
2/05/2015

"MB C300 Custom Order"

I have had a couple MB’s before and after a 12 year retreat driving company cars for 10 of those years I am finally back. I started researching vehicles about 6 months ago. I just did not have any emotional connection with any until I started looking at the MB C300. Kaushal was very informative with all my questions and concerns. If he was uncertain about something he took the time and effort to get me the correct information. Nothing I dislike more than someone giving me incorrect information if they are uncertain just because it’s the easy way out. I am a car enthusiast and especially so when it comes to MB’s because they are my absolute favorite so I was very impressed with his knowledge of the C300 because I am generally more knowledgeable about the cars than most of the sales consultants. He was very responsive, returning all my emails the same day sometimes in minutes. He is friendly, courteous, honest, sincere, trustworthy and very professional. These are the qualities you want and need in a sales consultant.When a sales consultant is willing to sacrifice his commission to ensure that you make the correct decisions and you are happy with you purchase by placing your needs before himself, now that’s something you don’t see in this industry. I visited many other dealerships and decided on MB of Morristown. Everyone has the product but it's the customer service that makes the difference. Kaushal is the real deal, he knows how to cater to his customers. Not just me, I also observed how he interacted with other customers If you are ever in the market for a MB, you cannot go wrong with MB of Morristown and Kaushal. Thanks Kaushal for a great experience and thanks to Scott, General Sales Manager as well

Scott Kaufman

cc1118
1/24/2015

"Awesome Experience "

I had an awesome experience at this dealership. I had gone to other Benz dealerships to see where I felt the most comfortable getting a car/ who was the friendliest with the best deals. This dealership won!!! There was no comparison. I would absolutely recommend it! The manager, Scott, and the salesman, Jose, were great to work with. I will definitely be going there again!

Scott

PGV
1/24/2015

"Incompetent Mechanic and Management that Defends Them"

Let me start by saying I am Mercedes Benz customer for life. I have had 3 different Mercedes and loved every dealership. Recently got my Service B done on my 2009 C300 Mercedes at the 75K Mark with the Morristown Dealership. The rep informs me that my front brakes and rooters need to be changed and gives me a quote for it. I decide to get a price quote from a local mechanic (first time I decided to double check on price). I take it to PepBoys and they come back telling me that my front brakes were totally fine and didn't need to be changed (they are at 70%) but its my caliber box that needs to be fixed as one of my rear brake is at 20% and the other is at 90%. I then take it to another mechanic since I have little faith in PepBoys and trust the dealership over them and get the SAME EXACT RESPONSE from the second mechanic. Take it back to the dealership, hoping they can at-least look at it again, tell me it was their fault and give me a plan of how they will win my trust back and I get the Manager, Nelson call me back after looking at the car and saying his words, "We looked at it, We would have caught this issue next service around but now that you caught it, we can fix it and here's the quote for it. Out mechanic looked at one side of the brakes which were at 90% and didn't check the other side" No apology, no nothing. As if that's the service I expect when I pay top dollars for servicing and inspection on my car. I not only get treated like crap, but their attitude towards missing such a big issue is so nonchalant that it tells me they don't care two hoots about the customer or providing a decent service. I should have known that their mechanics are bad, when one year ago their mechanic forgot to plug my lights back which drained my cars battery while servicing the car. At that time, I just thought of it as a human error but coupling it with the dealership's bad attitude is the biggest concern here.

Fred A
1/12/2015

"Service on Jan 9, 2015"

A message popped up saying that my wife's leased GLK (14,000 miles, 28 monts old) was due for servicing. She assumed it was just for another oil change. She scheduled an appointment, took the car in and waited over 2 hours and was given the gift of a bill in excess of $650. Included was the oil change, new windshield wipers, some other time of air filter (unrelated to the engine) and among other things, windshield wiper fluid which I had put in the night before. No estimate of cost was ever provide pre-servicing. Clearly my wife felt that she was misled but since she needed the car, she paid. This is our fourth and LAST Mercedes. My car (Japanese) which is also leased gets free servicing.

Mercedes-Benz of Morristown responded to this review

January 28, 2015

Thank you for your message. We are investigating your situation. Our service manager will get in touch with you once a decision has been made.

Farah
12/23/2014

"Great Experience"

Our whole experience was great, but our personal rep Kaushal definitely makes it much better, he is very professional and cordial to the whole family he also helps the whole process much easier and more enjoyable. Needless to say, we love the car model itself!!

vinceobfg
12/18/2014

"Leased a ML350"

Recently Leased a 2014 ML350 from this Dealership. It was a pleasant experience as I was able to complete the transaction in less than one hour. The sales people were professional and the price was better than 2 other NJ MB Dealerships. I would recommend them! Ask for Scott the Sales Manager.

Scott Kaufman and Juan Hernandez

SHaller
11/15/2014

"You cannot sell cars by ignoring customers!"

I went there on November 15 aiming to drive and buy or lease not one but TWO cars. I arrived there with my daughter, only to be first ignored by the sales staff (all looked VERY busy doing absolutely nothing), then told that it would be a 30 minute wait for a sales person, then after one full hour of WAITING, was told that it would only be "a little while longer." At this point, we left. I offered some advice to a person who looked like management, his response being "I'm sorry." I told him he didn't know how sorry he was, because he didn't know what I had been there to buy. He couldn't have cared less. I went up the road to another dealership and closed the deals on a different (but comparable) brand. I'm absolutely amazed at the dreadful attitude in this dealership. I will NEVER go back! Don't waste your time there.

None