Mercedes-Benz of Morristown

34 Ridgedale Ave,
Morristown, New Jersey 07962
Mercedes-Benz of Morristown Info
About Mercedes-Benz of Morristown

Welcome to Mercedes-Benz of Morristown. We are an authorized Mercedes-Benz Dealer in Morristown, NJ. Whether you are visiting to search for a Mercedes-Benz vehicle in the Morristown area or contacting our authorized service center, we hope to be of assistance.

About Mercedes-Benz of Morristown

rbello42
8/13/2015

"Purchase of Pre-Owned vehicle."

Sales person made me feel like I didn't belong there, like my money wasn't green enough and just because "I still finance my cars". When an offer was made, he was very annoyed and bothered that I just didn't buy the car without making an offer. Sales person even said "where did you get that number from...? WHAT makes you think that the car is worth that much...?" I said, sir, it's just an offer... In a very arrogant way he said... THEY ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE IT... Hold on... Three minutes later he came back, sat down, closed the folder and said... They didn't take the offer... And did not say anything else. The guy didn't even try counter my offer. The guy didn't even give me his business card... We sat there for about three to four minutes without saying a word. Very awkward moment. The good news is that I purchased a 2014 E350 with all of the gadgets a guy wants in a car. I purchased the car from Benzel Bush in Englewood NJ... Also, just before that, I received an email from Morristown MB service department telling me that in the near future my car would need service, I emailed them back asking for prices about brakes, calipers and couple of other things, well, it took the technician a full month to answer back. E-mail was sent on July 7, 2015 and he answered back in August 13, 2015. That's over a month. Not only they lost a sale but, they also lost the yearly service that the cars required. Each time it was well over$450. I would definitely NOT recommend this dealer to the average consumer.

September 01, 2015

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback. We apologize for the less than satisfactory service you were provided. Our staff is to be polite, and attentive - so we are disappointed to hear that you did not have a good experience. If you would like to further discuss this issue, please contact Michael Mongiovi - 973-248-4870.

JK70
8/12/2015

"WILLIE IS GREAT, ED IS A SLIME BALL"

I first dealt with Willie Caldwell and it was a great experience. Willie is like a priest, kind, honest and gentle. Then i had to deal with Ed on a Saturday morning and it was very unpleasant. Ed spoke to my wife and I like we were children, he told us to relax and he mentioned that there are plenty of other dealerships in the area. He implied we should take our business else where. This was over making an appointment too close to his lunch hour. I WILL be taking my business else where. I regret not doing more business with Willie but i cannot even look at that guy Ed. Ed isn't even listed as an employee on this site probably because he's that new or on his way out. I recommend either dealing with Willie or possibly another employee but NEVER deal with Ed Salawan.

Ed Salawn

August 31, 2015

Thank you for your feedback. Although we do not enjoy hearing this kind of news we are glad that you took the time to bring it to our attention. These actions are poor reflection on the rest of our staff and our organization as a whole. We believe that you may have been assisted by a new hire that is clearly not up to the standards that you have come to expect at Mercedes-Benz of Morristown. Ed Salawan is a long time and model employee. Ed is listed on our website. We plan on investigating this further. Would you mind providing me with your name so we can see who assisted you that day? You can call Willie at 973-525-1219 if you prefer. Sincerely, Rob Bojarun

Gl350blue
7/07/2015

"6 months of financial data before u can provide Eprice?"

Selected "get Eprice" for a specific vehicle on their website inventory and Sabrina responded with a half a dozen questions. I provided responses and she said she would need 6 months of bank statements before she could provide a price. After going back and forth several times she finally says she can give me a price, oh wait but now the vehicle is sold. Next time just give me the price instead of giving me the runaround for two days. What a joke. Don't waste your time.

July 31, 2015

Hi there, We'd like to apologize for any inconvenience that our processes caused you during your search for a vehicle. We do have certain questions that we are required to ask before we are able to provide customers with a quote, as well as 6 months of bank statements on any cash purchases to prove that the funds have been with the owner for that long. These practices were not intended to be a waste of your time, just a precautionary business measure we have in place. During the time you were having the conversations with Sabrina, we did end up selling the particular 2015 GL350 BlueTEC that you were looking at, but this was not intended as a run-around and we would have been more than happy to find another to fit your needs. Again, we would like to apologize for any inconvenience or time you felt was wasted during your talks with Sabrina. If you would like to further discuss the issues at hand or have any others you would like to bring to our attention, please feel free to contact Michael Mongiovi at 973-248-4870 or mike.mongiovi@crestmont23.com.

animal friendly
6/16/2015

"No games"

We are always looking for a dealership that doesn't play any games. After my good experience with Beverly Hills Benz during a vacation in CA, I went to the Morristown dealer and was just as pleased. Jose was very patient with me and my requirements along with straight and to the point when it came time to negotiate. I wanted a car that did not have any leather since I would not want to sit in a car everyday knowing an animal suffered for my car seats. Jose knew which cars had MBTex and which ones didn't and never let that "hot" item off the checklist. We were very pleased with our experience and will continue to do business with MB of Morristown.

August 31, 2015

Awesome! Thank you for your support and we look forward to working with you in the future.

nartad
5/25/2015

"The salesman showed no interest in selling a car"

I and my wife went in to price a car and spoke to a sales person that briefly answered my question about what it approximately costs to lease it for 36 months He gave a ball park number and that was the end of our conversation. Absolutely no attempt to give more info or attempt to sell! When this dealer ship was "Powers Motors" they were interested in customers and were so friendly and respectful with no haggling for a price. I liked them well enough to have bought five Mercedes cars from them one after another. I must have had a good reason for not buying there after the change in management and I now no why!

do not know the name

June 08, 2015

Hello, It certainly is our goal to sell every car that we can so we appreciate your feedback. It sounds like whoever you worked with needs some more training. Please call Scott Kaufman (973-525-1950), our sales manager. He will be happy to help you.

MB-fanSeth
5/04/2015

"continued excellence in sale and service"

Folks: I have been reading some of the negative comments and I am really surprised. I have dealt with these guys now for probably over 15 years. Since I lease cars you can imagine that it has been quite a few of them. Nothing but professionalism and excellent price. Henry has been superb and I am hoping he banishes any thoughts of retirement. Julio in service has always been great. It is unfortunate that some folks had negative experience.

May 04, 2015

Hi Seth, Thanks for your support. We appreciate you taking the time to write your review and your continued patronage.

swelch8
3/29/2015

"A++ Dealership/Service"

We have been with MR for several years and have brought 6 vehicles and have had Henry Cohen for most he is the salesman to look for his patience, expertise,and overall knowledge is the best.Set aside his manager Juan Hernandez he is the total package.Lastly finance manager Phil Miranda. knows his business. I will continue to purchase from MB of Morristown they are the best. Also my service advisor Ed S. Is the best. Thanks!!!! You guys rock. Stephanie W.

Juan Hernandez

August 31, 2015

Thanks for the glowing report! We think that you are pretty great too!

tomanow
2/28/2015

"Straight up lied to my face"

After walking in and asking about a specific new car, I was told by one person that they were sold out and would take 6 months to get one... I asked a second person who enlightened me to the fact that they have 2 in inventory and it would take only 6 weeks to order a new one custom. The first guy came back around about 20 mins later telling me that someone just cancelled and if I jumped on it now I could have the car. I was not impressed. Had an infinitely better experience at BMW of Bridgewater and ended up getting my even better car there.

Can't remember his name

tfb26
2/07/2015

"No words to explain"

We had BMW's for 20 years before buying an ML several years ago. BMW service was excellent but Willie Caldwell and Mercedes Benz of Mortistown re-define the definition of excellence in service. The way he treats my wife and I puts the concierge at the Ritz to shame. I've never had a service experience like and it wasn't just once. It happens every single time.

kingscorpian
2/05/2015

"MB C300 Custom Order"

I have had a couple MB’s before and after a 12 year retreat driving company cars for 10 of those years I am finally back. I started researching vehicles about 6 months ago. I just did not have any emotional connection with any until I started looking at the MB C300. Kaushal was very informative with all my questions and concerns. If he was uncertain about something he took the time and effort to get me the correct information. Nothing I dislike more than someone giving me incorrect information if they are uncertain just because it’s the easy way out. I am a car enthusiast and especially so when it comes to MB’s because they are my absolute favorite so I was very impressed with his knowledge of the C300 because I am generally more knowledgeable about the cars than most of the sales consultants. He was very responsive, returning all my emails the same day sometimes in minutes. He is friendly, courteous, honest, sincere, trustworthy and very professional. These are the qualities you want and need in a sales consultant.When a sales consultant is willing to sacrifice his commission to ensure that you make the correct decisions and you are happy with you purchase by placing your needs before himself, now that’s something you don’t see in this industry. I visited many other dealerships and decided on MB of Morristown. Everyone has the product but it's the customer service that makes the difference. Kaushal is the real deal, he knows how to cater to his customers. Not just me, I also observed how he interacted with other customers If you are ever in the market for a MB, you cannot go wrong with MB of Morristown and Kaushal. Thanks Kaushal for a great experience and thanks to Scott, General Sales Manager as well

Scott Kaufman