Mercedes-Benz of Morristown

34 Ridgedale Ave,
Morristown, New Jersey 07962
Mercedes-Benz of Morristown Info
About Mercedes-Benz of Morristown

Welcome to Mercedes-Benz of Morristown. We are an authorized Mercedes-Benz Dealer in Morristown, NJ. Whether you are visiting to search for a Mercedes-Benz vehicle in the Morristown area or contacting our authorized service center, we hope to be of assistance.

About Mercedes-Benz of Morristown

SEM
5/20/2016

"Willie Caldwell exceeded my expectations"

Willie is the best service manager that I have dealt with. He understands completely the customer's concerns and goes beyond the call of duty to make sure that the customer has an excellent experience when bring the car for service. I'm willing to drive 40 miles each way to service my car there because of Willie's outstanding help. I fully trust him for my car.

May 21, 2016

We are glad to hear that Willie goes the extra mile for our customers. We are also glad to hear that you go the extra mile (or miles) to come to MBM! Thank you for your business and your wonderful review.

Tucker1269
5/18/2016

"Great service, loaner car experience and customer care."

Jeff is the absolute best. He even remembered a prior issue and "made it right" without my saying a word. The loaner car had both GPS and satellite radio, which are new and much appreciated features in a loaner car at MBM!

Jeff D'Angelo

May 21, 2016

We are glad to hear that Jeff continues to impress. Thank you for your business and your wonderful review!

jlm18
5/17/2016

"Great Experience with Service due to Willie Caldwell"

Willie made sure my entire experience was absolutely perfect. My car had to stay in longer than originally anticipated but I had a loaner car for the entire duration and Willie continually kept me updated as to status. I could not have been happier with how things went. I would recommend him to everyone!

May 21, 2016

Thank you for your business and your wonderful review!

Smirnov452
5/16/2016

"Willie is the best!"

I brought my car in for a Service B two days before my warranty expired. The mechanics found an oil leak that I didn't even know about. Willie, being the awesome guy that he is, was able to get the agency to pay for the repair right before my warranty expired. On top of that he had my car detailed and it looks as new as the day I bought it. Overall it was a really nice experience and I have Mr. Willie Caldwell III to thank for it. Such a nice guy!

May 21, 2016

Thank you for your business and for confirming that Willie is the superstar that we thought he was.

Marta42
5/12/2016

"Very happy"

My Mercedes 350GL Blue Tec 2011 has been experiencing oil leaks. I took it to the Ridgedale service center not knowing what to expect in service or fees, but guessing it was not going to be good news on any front. The car stayed at the center for a week, due to serial oil leaks, but rep Willy Caldwell kept me informed about everything that was happening. He was even involved in making sure every issue was completely resolved before they closed out the job. I was given a very nice loaner car - the process was very fast and easy. But the best part was when Willy informed me that Mercedes was covering a major part of the repair costs leaving me with a very reasonable bill. Kudos to Ridgedale Sevice Center for putting customer satisfaction first and thanks to Willy for making it happen.

Loaner car guys always nice and efficient

May 16, 2016

We are glad that everything worked out for the best. Thanks for the wonderful review.

Mike Z
4/18/2016

"Over and above "

The day of a long business trip I had two tires blow out on nj turnpike. That was the worst of it and it got much better once I arrived at MB. I was able to make flight and get a loaner immediately . It is unfortunately uncommon these days to have companies offer and recommend alternatives to both get the job done and make it even more convenient for you. Willie ensured that under his watch , I received both my 100% services car and delivered it to my house and picked up the complimentary car for me. All while I was away on business . He went out of his way to make those accommodations! Thank you !! Mike Z

April 26, 2016

Thanks for the time to write such a great review!

CLC
3/31/2016

"Top Notch Service"

James was fantastic. I didn't feel any pressure at all to buy a car. He let me take my time sitting in the car in the showroom, test driving 2 cars and then showing me every button when I made the purchase. Buying a car is not considered to be a fun experience. But it was quite pleasant at this dealership. Highly recommend shopping there.

April 07, 2016

Thanks for the great review.

Michael R.
3/28/2016

"Now THAT'S service! "

Willie Caldwell has been my service representative for over 10 years. He's always been "there for me" to help with whatever service I needed. I've owned many MB cars. I've seldom found anyone as helpful as Willie. Most recently we urgently needed an ignition key replaced. Usually (for security reasons) this is a daunting task. Expected to take two days, Willie, with the help of Mike O'Donnell in Parts Department, had a replacement key in less than 22 hours! Willie has never let me down. Cars are machines. They can malfunction. The level of professionalism with which they're repaired is what sets Willie Caldwell & Morristown Mercedes apart from all other Mercedes Service facilities I've used over my 35+ years of Mercedes ownership. Well done.

Mike O'Donnell. Parts

March 29, 2016

Thank you for recognizing the MBM difference and for your great review.

Adrienne Bliss Brown
3/25/2016

"Emphasis seems to be on making the sale, period. "

If it were not for the determined attentions of the Service Advisor (Willie Caldwell), I would feel alone and adrift since my purchase. The first car(of two) bought this Fall was delivered with some marks -agreeably minor -- which were to be corrected -- and weren't ever addressed, even mentioned, again. I understand the salesman is a good producer so nothing more can be expected. What does this tell a customer? My niece is to replace her top of the line SEL 550 or whatever is best and another friend is researching my husband's knowledge bank on GLK's. All --the best -- I can tell them is to work through Willie. Getting the Boomshine done annually is an excellent investment and Willie handled this well, and additionally some striping/monogramming which the customer(me) wanted.

March 29, 2016

I am sorry that we dropped the ball with your first car but it comes as no surprise that Willie picked it up and ran for the end zone. Willie goes out of his way for our customers and it shows by his loyal following. Thank you for your review.

R350HappyOwner
3/15/2016

"Recommending Willie Caldwell & Mercedes-Benz of Morristown"

As is always the case, I received exceptional service from Willie Caldwell and his staff during my recent service at Mercedes Benz in Morristown NJ. I have an older model year car (2007) and it is still performing well after 118,000 miles thanks to the high quality maintenance and consistency of this service center. Willie is always a pleasure to work with and my car looks and smells new after every visit!

March 16, 2016

Willie is a shining star! Thanks for the great review.

Reviews of Willie  Caldwell III