Mercedes-Benz of Morristown

Kaushal Shah

November 28, 2016

"GLK350 Service"

- Emazz60

The service staff could not have been more courteous and friendly. In addition to the normal service my truck also needed tires. Julio Pereira the service adviser on Saturday offered me a brand new GLE for the weekend since my truck would not be ready the same day. He offered to pick it up when my GLK was ready.

November 07, 2016

"My First Mercedes-Benz "

- LisaV

Ziad Shehady helped me with choosing the right car for me. It was a pleasure dealing with him and he was very flexible with the package and pricing. I got exactly what I wanted and have to say I'm very happy with the car. I have some feature/functions to learn but I know the basics and was able to get myself to work this morning in style! They say once you choose a Mercedes you never turn back. I think I'm hooked!

November 03, 2016

"Perfect service keeps me coming back"

- Deborah

The service I receive from this dealership, especially Willie Caldwell, is the reason I continue to bring my car to be serviced there instead of a place that is closer to my home. All employees demonstrate a high level of professionalism and are always extremely courteous. Mr. Caldwell goes above and beyond all expectations one could have of a service experience. Whenever I have called about a problem with my car, I get an appointment immediately (the same day) and they fix it in a very timely manner. Needless to say, the actual work performed is excellent. It is a true pleasure to work with Mr. Caldwell and his colleagues.

Mercedes-Benz of Morristown, Morristown, NJ, 07962