Mercedes-Benz of Morristown

34 Ridgedale Ave,
Morristown, New Jersey 07962
Mercedes-Benz of Morristown Info
About Mercedes-Benz of Morristown

Welcome to Mercedes-Benz of Morristown. We are an authorized Mercedes-Benz Dealer in Morristown, NJ. Whether you are visiting to search for a Mercedes-Benz vehicle in the Morristown area or contacting our authorized service center, we hope to be of assistance.

About Mercedes-Benz of Morristown

KSRao
8/07/2016

"Super Excellent! "

And, they have done it again!! Morristown Merce Service guys are absolutely amazing! This is the third time I went there for my C 300 service. Right from making the appointment, to driving in , getting the paperwork done, to getting the loaner, to driving out. The same to pick up!! Jeff D'Angelo, the service rep, is very professional, knowledgeable and goes out of his way to make the process so quick, efficient and value for money. Hundal, Troy and Tracie made the rest of the process so seamless. Hundal and Troy gave me a loaner car without even asking, or making me feel like it is an obligation. I have experienced that horrid feeling at other dealers. AND, what a loaner!! It is posh, smooth and gorgeous! What more, it does not scream on every part of the car body that it is a loaner! Love it! Tracie is very pleasant and makes the payment process simple and easy. In and out in a breeze, is an understatement! The facility is squeaky clean and well kept, all staff is very polite and cheerful. I totally recommend this dealership/ service to everyone I know!!

Jeff D'Angelo, Hundal, Troy, Tracie

August 19, 2016

Our team takes pride in getting the job done and treating our customers right. Thank you for your business and for your wonderful review.

billyballgame9
8/01/2016

"Not great."

If the dealership's GM didn't get involved, we would not have given them our business. The rep, Joe D., was the perfect example of a used car salesman. He kept us at the shop for 3.5 hours, then blew us off when we tried to give him a deposit one day later. If the car wasn't as rare, we would have walked and dealt with Bridgewater or Flemington, who actually followed up with us one day after our visits. Scott (GM) worked things out with full disclosure, at our timetable.

Joe D.

August 02, 2016

We are sorry that Joe dropped the ball and are glad that Scott could make things right. Thank you for your feedback and for your business.

Jersey1976
7/26/2016

"Temp guage issue "

Fast and curtious!! In and out willie help to resolve our issue was great fast and fixed no issues at all ... Out of all my cars Morristown mb service center top notch , best I have experienced .

August 02, 2016

Thank you for your business and for your wonderful review.

Kcttkctt
7/19/2016

"Excellent service "

I had to take the car in for an A check. When I got there they said I needed a B check and that I would need a upgrade of my software. They said it would take 2 hours. Two hours later I had a perfectly running car.

July 23, 2016

Thank you for your business and for your review!

Scott M
6/29/2016

"First Class Dealership"

This is my first experience with Mercedes Benz of Morristown for leasing a vehicle but not my first with my salesman Joe Defrancesco. He has assisted me and my wife with most of our vehicle leases. We were not able to locate the exterior/interior color combination that I was looking for so I ordered the exact vehicle that I wanted and it was delivered on time as promised. I have also used your service department for service on all my vehicles. Willie Caldwell always greets me with a smile and handshake.

Joe Defrancesco

July 01, 2016

Hi Scott, Thank you for your business and for your wonderful review. Joe, Willie and everyone else at MBM really appreciate it!

Very satisfied customer
6/10/2016

"Excellent, professional and totally pleasant"

Professional, knowledagable and a pleasure. There was not enough that they could do for me from refreshments to service that was done with the total knowledge of the vehicle. Nothing I asked was too much and every question was answered. Willie Caldwell, III is the man! Pleasant, professional and knowledgeable. A pleasure to work with and I hope he stays with this dealership as he is a huge assett that should be acknowledged for this. He and MB of Morristown have my total trust and I am lucky they are my past, present and future dealer I will deal with.

June 21, 2016

Thank you for acknowledging the hard work that Willie and the staff at MBM do for our customers. We appreciate the kind words and your continued business!

Greg N
6/02/2016

"Willie provides unrivalled value by providing piece of mind"

Willie is the best service advisor that I have ever worked with. Yesterday I was having a tough day at work and to add insult to injury got a nail in my tire. However my frustration, stress, and trepidation quickly subsided because I knew Willie would take care of it so that I could focus on what I needed to. I dropped the car off, was given a loaner, as to not interrupt meetings I had scheduled the following day and then picked my car back up without missing a beat. Anyone can service a car but I know of no on that can provide the piece of mind that Willie does. He is a true professional and I highly recommend working with him.

June 06, 2016

We are a glad to hear that Willie continues to impress and that he made your bad situation a little bit more bearable. Thank you for your review.

SEM
5/20/2016

"Willie Caldwell exceeded my expectations"

Willie is the best service manager that I have dealt with. He understands completely the customer's concerns and goes beyond the call of duty to make sure that the customer has an excellent experience when bring the car for service. I'm willing to drive 40 miles each way to service my car there because of Willie's outstanding help. I fully trust him for my car.

May 21, 2016

We are glad to hear that Willie goes the extra mile for our customers. We are also glad to hear that you go the extra mile (or miles) to come to MBM! Thank you for your business and your wonderful review.

Tucker1269
5/18/2016

"Great service, loaner car experience and customer care."

Jeff is the absolute best. He even remembered a prior issue and "made it right" without my saying a word. The loaner car had both GPS and satellite radio, which are new and much appreciated features in a loaner car at MBM!

Jeff D'Angelo

May 21, 2016

We are glad to hear that Jeff continues to impress. Thank you for your business and your wonderful review!

jlm18
5/17/2016

"Great Experience with Service due to Willie Caldwell"

Willie made sure my entire experience was absolutely perfect. My car had to stay in longer than originally anticipated but I had a loaner car for the entire duration and Willie continually kept me updated as to status. I could not have been happier with how things went. I would recommend him to everyone!

May 21, 2016

Thank you for your business and your wonderful review!

Reviews of Willie  Caldwell III