Mercedes-Benz of Morristown

Mercedes-Benz of Morristown

Call
Mercedes-Benz of Morristown Info
About Mercedes-Benz of Morristown

Welcome to Mercedes-Benz of Morristown. We are an authorized Mercedes-Benz Dealer in Morristown, NJ. Whether you are visiting to search for a Mercedes-Benz vehicle in the Morristown area or contacting our authorized service center, we hope to be of assistance.

About Mercedes-Benz of Morristown

"Terrible"

Stay away, he is incredibly arrogant, unprofessional, unprepared, rude...have never seen anything like it, can't believe this guy has a salesman job. Will escalate with Mercedes, they need to know what kind of people works for them.

"Not great experience"

Asked for test drive and met with sales rep James Gatto. We were displeased with his service and attitude torward us. They lost our business.

Mercedes-Benz of Morristown responded to this review

October 09, 2014

Hello, I am sorry that we could not accommodate you as well as we should of the day of your visit. We were very busy that day. James was actually assisting another family when he took you on your test drive. We are currently hiring additional staff to avoid situations like this in the future.

"My first Mercedes-Benz "

Jose Severino. That's the Dealer you HAVE to look for at Morristown Dealer Mercedes Benz. I wanted you all to know that buying my first MB in the Morristown Dealer was a great experience because of him. I had all the attention, patience and explanation necessary from him. I'm really glad to have my CLA250 and to have Jose Severino aways there if I need.

"great service"

If you read my review- the sales department of MB of morristown needs a total revamp including training and relationship building. However, the person in the service department who needs a lot of credit is Willie Caldwell- he is awesome friendly, gets the job done, he personally came to clean the wheels of my car because it was not done correctly. he goes above and beyond and i wish he trained their sales guys on how to build the relationship. willie is an asset to the service center

"lousy service"

first the positives- 2 yrs ago I bought a GL- the price was good, but the sales guy seemed ok-- but end of the day, the price was good. now that is where it ends. i am up for renewal. they won't call you to remind that you can buy 4-6 months in advance because MB always has deals. Last year when i bought my S class, they would not return my calls- it would be good if they called me and said they cannot sell a S class because they do not have the volume or the color in S class. the worst part of the experience was when I went 2 weeks back- the sales guy gave the usual pitch how the GL is best seller and they don't have many. he showed me 2 that met my specs- but one was on hold as they were waiting for a call back. and magically another demo car - designo white on white GL just came in. he was nice enough to show me the car! and then called me in the evening with a price to lease. I told him let us put a hold and i would come next day and buy it- at a price that works for both of us- he calls me (or actually texted me) saying that someone sold the car. first of all- extremely unprofessional when you hold a car for someone and then you sell the car i put a hold to someone else. that is inconsistency. secondly, you do not pull in a policy saying dealership does not have a policy to hold cars. overall- extremely unprofessional and inconsistent. They need to train their sales guys to be more relationship builders- the sales guys seem uptight and try to remain esoteric. going to Rallye motors in long island or princeton MB is better- they are at least more friendlier and make it a more pleasant experience. after all you are buying a 100K car!

"Best Salesman and very upfront and honest"

I knew Chris Remigio, from Acura of Manhattan when I got my first Acura TL AWD 2009. When the economy crash Acura Stop building cars and it took longer than normal to get my car. Chris called me every day no matter what to update me with a status. For that we became close friends and still are to this day. He gives me advice on cars anytime I call him. Chris now works at Morristown Mercedes-Benz please stop by and see him if you want a honest and upfront salesmen.

Chris Remigio

"My husband and I went to buy a car Friday, S Class we..."

My husband and I went to buy a car Friday, S Class we were interested in. We walked around the dealership for 20 minutes trying to seek help. Finally the receptionist asked if we needed a sales person. We asked her if one was available. She phone Mr. Scott Kaufman in his office to ask him if he could help us and he said no- After about 5 minutes, we informed the receptionist that we were leaving and Mr. Kaufman walked out of his office only to ask the receptionist if she was able to find a sales person for us. Please note that Mr. Kaufmanwas not on the phone when the receptionist asked him to help us, he was in the office laughing with other personnel. I told Mr. Kaufman that his lack of professionalism and willing to help was disappointing. After that we went to the BMW dealership and purchased a 750il. Thanks Mercedes- Benz!

Scott Kaufman-

Mercedes-Benz of Morristown responded to this review

April 26, 2014

Hello Donna, Thank you for your feedback. Perception is reality so we understand how it looked to you and how you must have felt. Scott is actually a true professional although he has been known to laugh occasionally. He is also happens to be the main hub of the sales department working with all of our salespeople. When he steps away from his desk the entire process stops for everyone. We have seen a rather large increase in showroom traffic in recent weeks and have been in the process of hiring additional staff to accommodate our clientele. We understand that we missed the opportunity to assist you this time but encourage you to pay us another visit the next time that you are in the market for a Mercedes-Benz.

"Excellent very professional and knowledgeable service..."

Excellent very professional and knowledgeable service adviser Max has all the above and more I have been using Morris town Dealership for past four years and in this four year and max has always helped me

Max Lepore

"I dropped off my truck and within 10 min I was on my way..."

I dropped off my truck and within 10 min I was on my way in a loaner.I needed my car back by 2:00 and I had it. My car was serviced and washed and waiting when I got there. The service dept is extremely reliable. I will continue to use this service in the future.

Max Lepore

"Morristown Mercedes has been nothing but accommodating to..."

Morristown Mercedes has been nothing but accommodating to getting me into a brand new CLA lease. Everyone was very professional and very easy to make a deal with, it only took us one visit to sign all the paper work and agree on a price, probably one of the easiest experiences we have ever had. Jose was very knowledgable about the car, Phil was not hassling us to buy any after market materials just plain simple and easy! Like every car purchase should be.

Jose Severino, Scott, Bill, Jose, Phil Miranda