Mercedes-Benz of Morristown

34 Ridgedale Ave,
Morristown, New Jersey 07962
Mercedes-Benz of Morristown Info
About Mercedes-Benz of Morristown

Welcome to Mercedes-Benz of Morristown. We are an authorized Mercedes-Benz Dealer in Morristown, NJ. Whether you are visiting to search for a Mercedes-Benz vehicle in the Morristown area or contacting our authorized service center, we hope to be of assistance.

About Mercedes-Benz of Morristown

Gl350blue
7/07/2015

"6 months of financial data before u can provide Eprice?"

Selected "get Eprice" for a specific vehicle on their website inventory and Sabrina responded with a half a dozen questions. I provided responses and she said she would need 6 months of bank statements before she could provide a price. After going back and forth several times she finally says she can give me a price, oh wait but now the vehicle is sold. Next time just give me the price instead of giving me the runaround for two days. What a joke. Don't waste your time.

July 31, 2015

Hi there, We'd like to apologize for any inconvenience that our processes caused you during your search for a vehicle. We do have certain questions that we are required to ask before we are able to provide customers with a quote, as well as 6 months of bank statements on any cash purchases to prove that the funds have been with the owner for that long. These practices were not intended to be a waste of your time, just a precautionary business measure we have in place. During the time you were having the conversations with Sabrina, we did end up selling the particular 2015 GL350 BlueTEC that you were looking at, but this was not intended as a run-around and we would have been more than happy to find another to fit your needs. Again, we would like to apologize for any inconvenience or time you felt was wasted during your talks with Sabrina. If you would like to further discuss the issues at hand or have any others you would like to bring to our attention, please feel free to contact Michael Mongiovi at 973-248-4870 or mike.mongiovi@crestmont23.com.

animal friendly
6/16/2015

"No games"

We are always looking for a dealership that doesn't play any games. After my good experience with Beverly Hills Benz during a vacation in CA, I went to the Morristown dealer and was just as pleased. Jose was very patient with me and my requirements along with straight and to the point when it came time to negotiate. I wanted a car that did not have any leather since I would not want to sit in a car everyday knowing an animal suffered for my car seats. Jose knew which cars had MBTex and which ones didn't and never let that "hot" item off the checklist. We were very pleased with our experience and will continue to do business with MB of Morristown.

nartad
5/25/2015

"The salesman showed no interest in selling a car"

I and my wife went in to price a car and spoke to a sales person that briefly answered my question about what it approximately costs to lease it for 36 months He gave a ball park number and that was the end of our conversation. Absolutely no attempt to give more info or attempt to sell! When this dealer ship was "Powers Motors" they were interested in customers and were so friendly and respectful with no haggling for a price. I liked them well enough to have bought five Mercedes cars from them one after another. I must have had a good reason for not buying there after the change in management and I now no why!

do not know the name

June 08, 2015

Hello, It certainly is our goal to sell every car that we can so we appreciate your feedback. It sounds like whoever you worked with needs some more training. Please call Scott Kaufman (973-525-1950), our sales manager. He will be happy to help you.

MB-fanSeth
5/04/2015

"continued excellence in sale and service"

Folks: I have been reading some of the negative comments and I am really surprised. I have dealt with these guys now for probably over 15 years. Since I lease cars you can imagine that it has been quite a few of them. Nothing but professionalism and excellent price. Henry has been superb and I am hoping he banishes any thoughts of retirement. Julio in service has always been great. It is unfortunate that some folks had negative experience.

May 04, 2015

Hi Seth, Thanks for your support. We appreciate you taking the time to write your review and your continued patronage.

swelch8
3/29/2015

"A++ Dealership/Service"

We have been with MR for several years and have brought 6 vehicles and have had Henry Cohen for most he is the salesman to look for his patience, expertise,and overall knowledge is the best.Set aside his manager Juan Hernandez he is the total package.Lastly finance manager Phil Miranda. knows his business. I will continue to purchase from MB of Morristown they are the best. Also my service advisor Ed S. Is the best. Thanks!!!! You guys rock. Stephanie W.

Juan Hernandez

tomanow
2/28/2015

"Straight up lied to my face"

After walking in and asking about a specific new car, I was told by one person that they were sold out and would take 6 months to get one... I asked a second person who enlightened me to the fact that they have 2 in inventory and it would take only 6 weeks to order a new one custom. The first guy came back around about 20 mins later telling me that someone just cancelled and if I jumped on it now I could have the car. I was not impressed. Had an infinitely better experience at BMW of Bridgewater and ended up getting my even better car there.

Can't remember his name

tfb26
2/07/2015

"No words to explain"

We had BMW's for 20 years before buying an ML several years ago. BMW service was excellent but Willie Caldwell and Mercedes Benz of Mortistown re-define the definition of excellence in service. The way he treats my wife and I puts the concierge at the Ritz to shame. I've never had a service experience like and it wasn't just once. It happens every single time.

kingscorpian
2/05/2015

"MB C300 Custom Order"

I have had a couple MB’s before and after a 12 year retreat driving company cars for 10 of those years I am finally back. I started researching vehicles about 6 months ago. I just did not have any emotional connection with any until I started looking at the MB C300. Kaushal was very informative with all my questions and concerns. If he was uncertain about something he took the time and effort to get me the correct information. Nothing I dislike more than someone giving me incorrect information if they are uncertain just because it’s the easy way out. I am a car enthusiast and especially so when it comes to MB’s because they are my absolute favorite so I was very impressed with his knowledge of the C300 because I am generally more knowledgeable about the cars than most of the sales consultants. He was very responsive, returning all my emails the same day sometimes in minutes. He is friendly, courteous, honest, sincere, trustworthy and very professional. These are the qualities you want and need in a sales consultant.When a sales consultant is willing to sacrifice his commission to ensure that you make the correct decisions and you are happy with you purchase by placing your needs before himself, now that’s something you don’t see in this industry. I visited many other dealerships and decided on MB of Morristown. Everyone has the product but it's the customer service that makes the difference. Kaushal is the real deal, he knows how to cater to his customers. Not just me, I also observed how he interacted with other customers If you are ever in the market for a MB, you cannot go wrong with MB of Morristown and Kaushal. Thanks Kaushal for a great experience and thanks to Scott, General Sales Manager as well

Scott Kaufman

cc1118
1/24/2015

"Awesome Experience "

I had an awesome experience at this dealership. I had gone to other Benz dealerships to see where I felt the most comfortable getting a car/ who was the friendliest with the best deals. This dealership won!!! There was no comparison. I would absolutely recommend it! The manager, Scott, and the salesman, Jose, were great to work with. I will definitely be going there again!

Scott

PGV
1/24/2015

"Incompetent Mechanic and Management that Defends Them"

Let me start by saying I am Mercedes Benz customer for life. I have had 3 different Mercedes and loved every dealership. Recently got my Service B done on my 2009 C300 Mercedes at the 75K Mark with the Morristown Dealership. The rep informs me that my front brakes and rooters need to be changed and gives me a quote for it. I decide to get a price quote from a local mechanic (first time I decided to double check on price). I take it to PepBoys and they come back telling me that my front brakes were totally fine and didn't need to be changed (they are at 70%) but its my caliber box that needs to be fixed as one of my rear brake is at 20% and the other is at 90%. I then take it to another mechanic since I have little faith in PepBoys and trust the dealership over them and get the SAME EXACT RESPONSE from the second mechanic. Take it back to the dealership, hoping they can at-least look at it again, tell me it was their fault and give me a plan of how they will win my trust back and I get the Manager, Nelson call me back after looking at the car and saying his words, "We looked at it, We would have caught this issue next service around but now that you caught it, we can fix it and here's the quote for it. Out mechanic looked at one side of the brakes which were at 90% and didn't check the other side" No apology, no nothing. As if that's the service I expect when I pay top dollars for servicing and inspection on my car. I not only get treated like crap, but their attitude towards missing such a big issue is so nonchalant that it tells me they don't care two hoots about the customer or providing a decent service. I should have known that their mechanics are bad, when one year ago their mechanic forgot to plug my lights back which drained my cars battery while servicing the car. At that time, I just thought of it as a human error but coupling it with the dealership's bad attitude is the biggest concern here.

Reviews of Jose Severino