Mercedes-Benz of Morristown

34 Ridgedale Ave,
Morristown, New Jersey 07962
Mercedes-Benz of Morristown Info
About Mercedes-Benz of Morristown

Welcome to Mercedes-Benz of Morristown. We are an authorized Mercedes-Benz Dealer in Morristown, NJ. Whether you are visiting to search for a Mercedes-Benz vehicle in the Morristown area or contacting our authorized service center, we hope to be of assistance.

About Mercedes-Benz of Morristown

Chance2016
9/19/2016

"Always above what 's expected "

I 'm always greeted my pleasant people from the time I pull into the parking lot until i leave. And Willie I can't say enough about the service he provides he is always professional and pleasant about his job. My experience has been good from the Lady who cleans the coffee area to the Ladies you pay for your services!!!!

September 19, 2016

Customer service is our top priority at MBM. Thank you for your business and for your wonderful review.

AC
9/08/2016

"Mercedes Benz of Morristown means excellent service. "

Mercedes Benz of Morristown is an exceptional dealer. The service department is outstanding as are the sales and auto body departments. I have serviced my cars, I have referred family and friends as well.

Julio Perrera

September 10, 2016

Thank you for your business and for your awesome review.

Sczarecki
9/06/2016

"Outstanding customer experience!! Always!!!"

I love visiting my service rep Willie he always takes care of me and goes above and beyond to provide me an outstanding customer experience.

September 10, 2016

Thank you for your business and for your wonderful review!

Love My Car pat 1972
8/30/2016

"Best lifetime experience purchasing a car."

A proven professional in every sense of the word. Clinton Vail with over twenty years experience has proven to our family all our future autos will be purchased at Morristown Mercedes Benz through Clinton.

September 06, 2016

Thank you for your business and for your kind review.

NJKen
8/26/2016

"James made the whole process a pleasure"

It's taken me a whole year to add my two cent's worth, but wanted to share my experience with James. Honestly, from start to finish, working with James was a pleasure. I originally contacted another sales person regarding a test drive and that person was not working the day I arrived. James was extremely pleasant and I had decided to purchase the car immediately after the test drive. I do not know if the "sale" went to the original sales person I spoke to, but that's my point; If it did, James certainly didn't let on that he wasn't getting credit for this purchase, he treated me as if I just walked in and he happened to be the person I was approached by. Very professional, I must say. The whole process went better than I could have expected, and so much so, the person I took with me for the test drive ended up buying a car through him as well! All in all he's a great guy that really knows his product. In a world where customer service seems to be a thing of the past, James thankfully keeps things "old school" and is dedicated to making you a happy customer. I have zero hesitation in recommending James to a potential buyer. Buying a car can be stressful, why not purchase a car with someone that will elevate most of that stress?

NJKen responded to this review

August 26, 2016

Sorry, typo on my post. I meant to say "Buying a car can be stressful, why not purchase a car with someone that will eleviate most of that street?" Obviously I wasn't watching my spell check on that one. Sorry James!

KSRao
8/07/2016

"Super Excellent! "

And, they have done it again!! Morristown Merce Service guys are absolutely amazing! This is the third time I went there for my C 300 service. Right from making the appointment, to driving in , getting the paperwork done, to getting the loaner, to driving out. The same to pick up!! Jeff D'Angelo, the service rep, is very professional, knowledgeable and goes out of his way to make the process so quick, efficient and value for money. Hundal, Troy and Tracie made the rest of the process so seamless. Hundal and Troy gave me a loaner car without even asking, or making me feel like it is an obligation. I have experienced that horrid feeling at other dealers. AND, what a loaner!! It is posh, smooth and gorgeous! What more, it does not scream on every part of the car body that it is a loaner! Love it! Tracie is very pleasant and makes the payment process simple and easy. In and out in a breeze, is an understatement! The facility is squeaky clean and well kept, all staff is very polite and cheerful. I totally recommend this dealership/ service to everyone I know!!

Jeff D'Angelo, Hundal, Troy, Tracie

August 19, 2016

Our team takes pride in getting the job done and treating our customers right. Thank you for your business and for your wonderful review.

billyballgame9
8/01/2016

"Not great."

If the dealership's GM didn't get involved, we would not have given them our business. The rep, Joe D., was the perfect example of a used car salesman. He kept us at the shop for 3.5 hours, then blew us off when we tried to give him a deposit one day later. If the car wasn't as rare, we would have walked and dealt with Bridgewater or Flemington, who actually followed up with us one day after our visits. Scott (GM) worked things out with full disclosure, at our timetable.

Joe D.

August 02, 2016

We are sorry that Joe dropped the ball and are glad that Scott could make things right. Thank you for your feedback and for your business.

Jersey1976
7/26/2016

"Temp guage issue "

Fast and curtious!! In and out willie help to resolve our issue was great fast and fixed no issues at all ... Out of all my cars Morristown mb service center top notch , best I have experienced .

August 02, 2016

Thank you for your business and for your wonderful review.

Kcttkctt
7/19/2016

"Excellent service "

I had to take the car in for an A check. When I got there they said I needed a B check and that I would need a upgrade of my software. They said it would take 2 hours. Two hours later I had a perfectly running car.

July 23, 2016

Thank you for your business and for your review!

Scott M
6/29/2016

"First Class Dealership"

This is my first experience with Mercedes Benz of Morristown for leasing a vehicle but not my first with my salesman Joe Defrancesco. He has assisted me and my wife with most of our vehicle leases. We were not able to locate the exterior/interior color combination that I was looking for so I ordered the exact vehicle that I wanted and it was delivered on time as promised. I have also used your service department for service on all my vehicles. Willie Caldwell always greets me with a smile and handshake.

Joe Defrancesco

July 01, 2016

Hi Scott, Thank you for your business and for your wonderful review. Joe, Willie and everyone else at MBM really appreciate it!

Reviews of Willie  Caldwell III