Mercedes-Benz of Seattle

Seattle, Washington 98134
Mercedes-Benz of Seattle Info

Ann M
7/08/2016

"If ethics and honesty are important to you...look elsewhere"

Brought car in for seat motor repair. Informed I needed $6000 new seat from Germany for $6000. Automeister fixed motor for $122. Shameful, opportunist service dept

Service Tech and Service Manager

Lisa
6/24/2016

"The best way, and professional "

When I walk into the showroom , i see everything i want to pick , and the first want I see one man he very nice guy and good professional salesman, He sold me everything he knows , I will bring my family and friends my friends came to see him again , thank you so much everyone in the dealer .

Bright Friday

Hyun O Lee
5/29/2016

"Good sales person"

I think the reason why I thought the dealership was good was because of Mr. Bright Friday, he was really friendly and helped with all my questions. He is a very bright person.

Bright Friday

Herbscar
5/03/2016

"Excellent and so professional."

The whole experience at Mercedes Benz was top notch. Our salesman couldn't have been more accommodating, understanding and kind. The transaction took place in such a professional manner and we would highly recommend Mercedes Benz of Seattle.

John Bovee, Amy VanKeulen, Ed Wagner

susanasison
4/18/2016

"Excellent team of professional at Mercedes Benz of Seattle"

My husband and I have been going to MB of Seattle since 2013, we have lease 2 cars and purchased 1. We have been very please with the excellent customer service with every transaction, we have received professional customer service from the sales, service, shutter service & management departments and have been very satisfied with the staff and service. I highly recommend for you to see Teddy Lim if you are interested in a lease or purchase of a Mercedes Benz.

Teddy Lim Sales Sam Mountha Service

RM
4/03/2016

"Bought cars and services there"

Alan Keith is a no pressure salesman because he is confident his products sell themselves. I highly recommend using him for your new or used car needs.

Alan Keith sales and John Glover service

Sonika
3/19/2016

"New C300"

It is a great dealership. Good deals on new cars. friendly and professional staff. Awesome experience . Great customer service. Teddy helped us to get the exact car I wanted at a great price.

Teddy lim

mercedes4Jeannie
3/14/2016

"Excellent Service, Very good follow up, no high pressure "

In my opinion, one can't really judge the integrity and quality of service from a dealership until a new buyer has the opportunity to use and evaluate the service department. What I can offer however, is an unequivocal recommendation for my purchasing experience at Mercedes-Benz of Seattle. The new car sales representative, Alan Keith, was very patient, knowledgable, and diligent in assisting me in making a purchasing decision. I've waited two months before submitting this recommendation because I wanted experience with my new vehicle and I can now confirm that it is living up to all the expectation as presented to me by Alan. It's an absolute pleasure to work with Alan and to own and drive a Mercedes. I'm certain that I'll be a repeat customer if the service department meets the same standards as the sales department. Jeannie Butler

Alan Keith and Jordan Retes

Brianrh
3/09/2016

"Love Mercedes, you'll love the MB Seattle experience!"

I've been to all local MB dealers in the Puget Sound area and purchased cars from all of them, we decided to try out the new Seattle Dealership and were more welcomed than we ever have been. They were there to make our experience with MB special and they truly came through! I plan on doing all future business with MB Seattle, we were treated so well by every department. The dealership itself is a show place, state of the art in every aspect and what a way to show off the beautiful Mercedes Benz automobiles. When we picked ours up, it was presented in mint condition, the detailing was spectacular and in an area where we could spend all the time we wanted going over the entire car with our salesman, learning about all the new MB features - it was quite a day, but better yet it was quite the car to drive home in!

Rob Fuchs, Andrew Thompson & Daniel Gonzales

DD
3/07/2016

"The quickest and pain free experience ever..."

I dealt with Teddy Lim in my recent purchase of a new car, and chose this DealerShip due to its reputation in customer service and professionalism.. Teddy showed and emit professionalism from start to finish.. From QUICK AND PROMPT communication, negotiation and delivery of the vehicle.. And aside from that, he was also able to work around my schedule and buying processes.. My buying process was all purely online (conveyed that to him early on), i dont like to deal with the hassel of buying in-person and be told what to do and what I should look at here and there.. Not at any point Teddy was a salesy sales person (professionalism in my book).. I was able to shop at my own sweet time and selecting the vehicle that I like and be left alone.. Whenever I would have a question and would like to get to know more about a particular feature, I would simply text him.. This is where his promptness shine for me.. it was unimaginably quick and creative.. I have dealt with many sales associates in purchasing a vehicle and majority of the time I would get hours of delayed responses or they would simply forget about you.. With Teddy it was quick and simple... He would also inform me whenever he has a guest in the middle of our conversation so my expectation of his replies would not be immediate.. In fact, he would sometimes reply back to me way after his business hours due to my schedule.. I never at any point in the process felt forgotten.. After I have found the car that I liked, I moved on to make an offer to Teddy and the DealerShip.. Bare in mind that majority of the dealership in USA would only entertain an in-person offer, which I completely understands considering many shoppers would shop the price that they get.. I have been in sales my entire life so I respect them and their requests.. It was the case here as well.. I told Teddy that I was solely buying from him (no shopping) due to the ease he has given me and would like a good deal.. It was completely smooth as silk.. I told him the price I wanted (being reasonable, and keeping in mind of Teddy's services) especially with all the information you can find online, and boom, I was able to pick up the car the next day.. In all, Teddy delivered period.. If you are considering Professional Services, this is the place and Teddy is the person to go to.. Make sure as a customers that you do what you say are going to do and not shop around if you would like to be taken seriously..

Teddy Lin