Mercedes-Benz of Seattle

Seattle, Washington 98134
Mercedes-Benz of Seattle Info

Gbgrant2381
9/10/2016

"Alan Keith and team were great!"

If you are looking to purchase a Mercedes-Benz then Mercedes-Benz of Seattle is the place to go. What a great experience! Ask for Alan Keith when you get there...

Alan Keith

Doug S.
8/04/2016

"When you want the best, Mercedes-Benz of Seattle is for you."

I recently purchased a Mercedes 550SL from Mercedes of Seattle and could not be more pleased with the professional manner in which the transaction was handled. Alan Keith, in particular, did a terrific job that didn't stop after the sale was closed. He could give lessons in great customer follow up. Mercedes-Benz of Seattle excels at every touch point with the customer and I recommend them without reservation to my most demanding friends.

Alan Keith

Ann M
7/08/2016

"If ethics and honesty are important to you...look elsewhere"

Brought car in for seat motor repair. Informed I needed $6000 new seat from Germany for $6000. Automeister fixed motor for $122. Shameful, opportunist service dept

Service Tech and Service Manager

Lisa
6/24/2016

"The best way, and professional "

When I walk into the showroom , i see everything i want to pick , and the first want I see one man he very nice guy and good professional salesman, He sold me everything he knows , I will bring my family and friends my friends came to see him again , thank you so much everyone in the dealer .

Bright Friday

Hyun O Lee
5/29/2016

"Good sales person"

I think the reason why I thought the dealership was good was because of Mr. Bright Friday, he was really friendly and helped with all my questions. He is a very bright person.

Bright Friday

Herbscar
5/03/2016

"Excellent and so professional."

The whole experience at Mercedes Benz was top notch. Our salesman couldn't have been more accommodating, understanding and kind. The transaction took place in such a professional manner and we would highly recommend Mercedes Benz of Seattle.

John Bovee, Amy VanKeulen, Ed Wagner

susanasison
4/18/2016

"Excellent team of professional at Mercedes Benz of Seattle"

My husband and I have been going to MB of Seattle since 2013, we have lease 2 cars and purchased 1. We have been very please with the excellent customer service with every transaction, we have received professional customer service from the sales, service, shutter service & management departments and have been very satisfied with the staff and service. I highly recommend for you to see Teddy Lim if you are interested in a lease or purchase of a Mercedes Benz.

Teddy Lim Sales Sam Mountha Service

RM
4/03/2016

"Bought cars and services there"

Alan Keith is a no pressure salesman because he is confident his products sell themselves. I highly recommend using him for your new or used car needs.

Alan Keith sales and John Glover service

Sonika
3/19/2016

"New C300"

It is a great dealership. Good deals on new cars. friendly and professional staff. Awesome experience . Great customer service. Teddy helped us to get the exact car I wanted at a great price.

Teddy lim

mercedes4Jeannie
3/14/2016

"Excellent Service, Very good follow up, no high pressure "

In my opinion, one can't really judge the integrity and quality of service from a dealership until a new buyer has the opportunity to use and evaluate the service department. What I can offer however, is an unequivocal recommendation for my purchasing experience at Mercedes-Benz of Seattle. The new car sales representative, Alan Keith, was very patient, knowledgable, and diligent in assisting me in making a purchasing decision. I've waited two months before submitting this recommendation because I wanted experience with my new vehicle and I can now confirm that it is living up to all the expectation as presented to me by Alan. It's an absolute pleasure to work with Alan and to own and drive a Mercedes. I'm certain that I'll be a repeat customer if the service department meets the same standards as the sales department. Jeannie Butler

Alan Keith and Jordan Retes