Mercedes-Benz of Seattle

Seattle, Washington 98134
Mercedes-Benz of Seattle Info

Hikenut
2/06/2016

"Make the commitment to excellence."

To start the only car I enjoy driving is a Mercedes. I say this despite owning other model cars and having shopped and tried all the top luxury model vehicles. To be fair I have been driving a Mercedes for over 16 years. Several models both used and new. My greatest pleasure in owning a car was finding the Phil Smart dealership years ago. Mercedes quality and innovation are capped off by the Dealership selling the cars. The experience at Mercedes-Benz Seattle is the culmination of dedicated people who put a huge human touch in your purchase of the utmost in driving technology. You pay for what you get and at Phil Smart you get more than you pay for because pleasure is free.

Rob Fuchs and his team.

reyez07
2/01/2016

"Really helpful & professional"

I definitely reccomend this place and especially the employee I worked with, He took care of me and fulfilled my requirements with ease! Great overall experience.

Alan Keith

Shelly N.
1/20/2016

"Best car shopping experience EVER!!!!"

I have been shopping for a new car for a long time, working with Mercedes Benz of Seattle was an exceptional experience. I am very glad that we bought my gorgeous new GLE from them and would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking for a luxury automobile.

Sonal Goundar

Bruce3032
12/23/2015

"Professional"

Mercedes Benz of Seattle, and specifically the sales person I worked with, Eli Sam, was very professional, patient, and a good listener. His knowledge of the various models and their systems made the car buying experience a pleasure. I would highly recommend Eli and this dealership to anyone looking for this class of automobile.

Eli Sam

Mark
11/28/2015

"Great experience"

It was good experience. The sales people were very nice and handled the deal in proffecional manner. The manager Sunny was also very helpful in making things worked out. The paperwork was done in the timely manner.

Eli, Sunny

tom in sammamish
11/23/2015

"A Dealership That Listens"

I have bought a lot of cars in my life and I admit to being a bit jaded through those past experiences. I am used to getting pushed for extended warranties and other options at closing. I expect the dealer sales rep to try and get me into a more expensive car than what I have told him I am looking for. Therefore I was pleasantly surprised when Phil Smart of Seattle exceeded my expectations on my purchase of an ML 350 recently. I told the sales rep, Phil Petty, that I wanted a late model lightly used SUV and he stayed in that genre during the entire sales process. He recommended the car I ended up buying over another more expensive ML that they had on the lot because it suited my needs and my budget. The financing was easy and straight forward. They sold me what I wanted and I love the result. I got a great car at a fair price without hassles. Thus far the service department has been more than accommodating getting me in for a couple of minor adjustments and following up to make sure the repairs were satisfactory.

Phil Petty, Bob in service

My_GLA250
11/22/2015

"MB GLA250, 2015 from MB Seattle"

This purchase couldn't be easier / more convenient! Thanks for MB's sales consultant Robert Fuchs, who did great job and did share his knowledge not only of car, but financial options as well. Suitable car for us was found after small research. All this did happen very fast and conveniently in relaxed atmosphere. MB Seattle is highly recommended.

Robert Fuchs

Andy T
11/09/2015

"Sales Reps Cristian Koch, Alan Keith are helpful"

Cristian Koch did a good pre-sales job of the vehicles and involved well with the negotiations. Alan Keith was the post-sales person and did a very good job explaining the features of the vehicle during the delivery process.

Cristian Koch, Alan Keith

Dominic D
11/06/2015

"Several needed repairs to our 2004 ML 350"

Had a recent regular service with another Mercedes dealer and was given a very long list of need repairs. I was not convinced that everything really needed immediate attention. I took the vehicle to an independent mechanic who I trusted with another car, and he confirmed most of the needed repairs, as well as several others which had not been identified by the other dealer. I met with Service Advisor Bill Bellecourt and scheduled the repairs. The repairs and service took two days, and I used the courtesy service to get to and from home. Net result: Cost of repairs came in below the estimates, and the dashboard caution lights are all out now. Thanks for the great service experience. Dominic Maricich

Bellecourt, Bill

TAESEA2015
11/02/2015

"Superior customer service and response!"

I found myself in the unfortunate situation of needing to purchase a car after multiple years without a car payment and previously purchasing pre-owned Mercedes that I knew the life of. I am pretty loyal to Mercedes (should I say spoiled?) and owned a 1999 E320 which is currently close to 200,000 miles and in the care of a dear friend. My current Mercedes is a 2002 E320 and the current repair/replace of the transmission was basically a down-payment on a new car. This was not an easy decision for me as the idea of taking on a new car seemed a bit daunting. Then in steps John Creseto of MB Seattle. A gorgeous pre-owned E350 was on the SEA website at a price that seemed too good to be true. My Dad called the dealership at 8 a.m. to learn more about the car and it's availability and John was on the phone ready to answer all his questions. John was patient and very helpful to the point that my Dad called me and TOLD me to get over to MB Seattle and see this car. I was there the next day. John was amazing and so easy to deal with! I met the General Manager during my visit and it was a warm welcome. The financing was extremely competitive and Amy was a delight to deal with. I wasn't prepared to actually put money down on the car but knew I was buying this car. I didn't have my checkbook with me and with the kindness and care of the dealership, I wrote a check early the next week instead. When I picked up my car it was in the showroom, cleaned, shiny, and my name was on the car. There might as well have been a big bow on top! John has quickly become someone I trust completely and his knowledge of the car is exceptional. I am a newly devoted MB SEA loyal customer and highly recommend you take a moment to visit them before buying anywhere else.

John Creseto