Mercedes-Benz of Seattle

Mercedes-Benz of Seattle Info

Danokis
1/08/2015

"Sprinter -"

Wayne Allison from MB of Seattle was very friendly and knowledgeable. It was a pleasure working with him and I will do it again at the next purchase.

Wayne allison

Ynot
12/21/2014

"Not to bad."

Cristian Koch was my sales man. Friendly, helpful. Put up with some of my story telling while I was driving the car and waiting for things to get completed. Knew his way around Seattle and could converse with me about Tacoma areas as well. Which is super helpful for someone that does not know their way around like the back of their hand. Some sales people I have test drove with, I had to educate them. Which is not horrible, but can be if I myself am not 100% sure of the area. Dealership layout was ok. Waiting area seemed small. I spent many hours there on an empty stomach, while I would guess they had vending machines somewhere, it would have been nice to have had something in the complimentary waiting room area. I had 3 bottle waters to tide me over. Washroom! Sink is an "invisible sink" which means the water drains back to the wall. What a ridiculously un attractive thing. Standing water on the counter for you to lean over into. The finance officer was friendly enough, though one could tell he was in a super hurry. The guy that appraised my trade in took forever before I could sit down and negotiate. Price for trade in was fair market value. What I paid for the car was "semi-fair" I suppose. I did not walk out of there feeling like I got a great deal. Nonetheless it is done. If you want super deals, I don't know what to tell you. If you want to be treated like royalty, I don't know what to tell you. But if you want a fair enough deal, they will suffice. Folks have had MB for years. The expensive ones. So I am no stranger to the cars. But this is my 1st one. So we will see how it grows on me. So far (2 days later) it has been appreciated. A C-Class 4matic. is a good choice for WA. State. Do yourself a favor, if you can, get a 2013 or newer. While older years have their charms, the engine performance and efficiency are noticeably better in 2013 and newer. The End.

Cristian Koch

tace252
11/24/2014

"UNBELIEVABLE, FIRST-RATE AND FAST"

My MB Seattle salesperson was Marius Dediu. I did the majority of my negotiations over the internet and got an unbelievable deal... When my wife and I showed up Marius was there waiting with open arms and a cold drink! (non-alcoholic) The entire process took like 90 minutes and the bulk of that time was test driving and Marius showing all the neat options on the vehicle. The entire staff was terrific and friendly. I also want to mention the extremely attractive finance lady that helped us... Thanks for the 2 Mercedes Benz drinking glasses... I highly recommend MB Seattle and Marius Dediu, been buying cars for over 30 years and by far the best experience I have ever had... Thanks MB Seattle and Marius for everything, especially my 2014 C300!!!!

Marius Dediu

abhishake kundu
10/29/2014

"Phil Helped a lot getting me a lease on a new car.. friendly"

Phil helped a lot with my car selection as well as the lease process . he was very friendly and understood my requirements. although i would have enjoyed a few more color options but what i got was also great

phil petty

Jin Lee
10/22/2014

"He treats us like his family"

it was my first time buying a Mercedes- Benz car Sonal who was my sales person was super nice and kind and treated us like he was our own family. He was very patient with us and was excellent at explaining alll the details of the car to us. He explained it so well that even with the new technology i am already used to riding the car and have never had any porblems.

Sonal Goundar

mengley
7/01/2014

"Great Sprinter Purchase"

Keith was a straightforward, honest guy who was super-excited about getting us into a Sprinter that worked well for our plans (camper conversion). If we bought it from him, great. When a good used vehicle fell through at a different dealership, we worked with Keith to get the right vehicle from his inventory and we couldn't be happier with the result.

Keith Donaldson

brockp00
7/01/2014

"Great experience"

Bought an e350 cabriolet. Negotiated via email, great deal and no surprises when I showed up. Fast, easy transaction. Night and day difference in attitudes vs the egotistical barrier person we saw. Definitely reccomend.

Phil, Paul and Brandon

EdCastroLynnwood
6/23/2014

"Oustanding Experience from Mercedes Benz of Seattle"

I recently purchased a Mercedes CLA250C from Mercedes Benz of Seattle. My sales rep, Alan Keith, provided me with excellent service from my initial contact with him via the dealership chat through the purchase. The experience with Keith and the entire staff has been wonderful.

Alan Keith

Gator5947
6/10/2014

"Best Car Buying Experience"

I recently purchased a 2014 Mercedes E550. When I came to the dealership, I wasn't certain what I was looking for. I spent a great amount of time with Marius Dediu going over the different models that might suit my needs. He was unbelievably knowledgeable and more than patient with me. After a couple of test drives, he recognized what I was looking for and recommended the E550. As soon as I began my test drive, I knew that was the car for me. Working with Marius was just like working with a life long friend. He honestly made me feel more like family than just another customer. He is a man of integrity who is dedicated to serving even the smallest needs. I then began to work with Paul West on completing the deal. Paul was so down to earth and straight forward, I felt as if I was making a deal with my own brother. He explained every aspect of the process so well, that I had no doubt or questions when it was finished. It was the first time I didn't feel taken advantage of, or sick to my stomach once the deal was done. I then had the privilege of working with Kristifer Capps. Kristifer is the definition of professionalism. His vast knowledge and experience was impressive. It was the fastest and easiest finance session I have ever been through. I have purchased 15 vehicles over the past 21 years. There is absolutely no comparison, this is hands down the best car buying experience I have ever had. There isn't enough time or space to describe how amazing the three men I mentioned are. The entire process was the most straight forward and honest car buying experience I have ever had. This is my first experience buying and dealing with Mercedes. I now understand why so many people not only buy Mercedes, but continue to return. Every single person that I came into contact with at Phil Smart were beyond exceptional. The level of service and professionalism I encountered there, is unprecedented and surpasses anything I have ever experienced before. It is 100% that my future vehicle purchases will now be from Phil Smart Mercedes. Lance

Marius Dediu, Paul West, Kristifer Capps

piyalin
6/07/2014

"Great Experience!!!"

All the people were really helpful and were pretty fast with all the paperwork. Came in to check the car, liked it, well explained features by the agent, ran through the numbers in an hour and everything was completed! I had the car to go with me!

Alan Keith