Mercedes-Benz of Tucson

Mark Schofield

Jason Gates, Sales Manager, Mercedes-Benz of Tucson

Jason Gates

September 08, 2016

"Best Buying experience EVERY"

- Gary B

As a Federal Law Enforcement Office for over 24 years I pride my self on honesty and integrity. That is It what I found at Mercedes-Benz of Tucson. Outstanding sales service from Adrian Schumacher. Super dealership. Just like good friends.

August 28, 2016

"Undeniably the best service advisor at Mercedes -"

- Maria

I have owned my Mercedes for many years and although it is older that what you normally see coming in and out of the dealership, my service advisor Mark Schofield has always treated me with the utmost courtesy and respect. He goes out of his way to get things done fast and efficiently and is very knowledgeable. He genuinely cares and that is important to me. Mercedes is lucky to have such a outstanding team member.

August 13, 2016

"EXCELLENT AS ALWAYS"

- jgrass

I had an emergency issue with my S63 and within about 30 miuntes Steve had my car in service and me on my way in a loaner. Can not get much better than that. Excellent Service and an Excellent Dealership. Love this place!

Mercedes-Benz of Tucson, Tucson, AZ, 85715