Mercedes-Benz of Tucson

Mercedes-Benz of Tucson
Mercedes-Benz of Tucson Info
About Mercedes-Benz of Tucson

About Mercedes-Benz of Tucson

"Mercedes Tucson is why we no longer drive Lexus!"

We drove Lexus for over 10 years but got tired of the poor service from the local Lexus stealership. This is our first Mercedes and our first problem (entirely our fault so no details here!) Steve Shoemaker in service was awesome in promptly taking care of our issue, even offering to send a loaner car to our house and hour away. Everyone at the dealer including sales and the loan office were very helpful when we bought our car. Highly recommended!

Steve Shoemaker

"Tom chance lied"

Recently my husband contacted a sales person by the name of tom chance to make a trade from a 2014 glk to a 2015 glk with a set price to trade tom told my husband he had to be there before closing that day or there was no deal (we live in phx) it was 4:30 and he told my husband to be there by 6:00 so my husband dropped everything to make the 100 and some odd mile drive down to Tucson during the corse of paper work the price was upped by $2000 which was probably planned all along due to the fact that there was no obvious reason as to why the price was $2000 more and also because during the drive my husband spoke over the phone 3 different time to tom and the price did not change so my husband made the 2 hr drive for tom to laugh in his face when he questioned the reason for raising the price I am convinced it was done as a cruel joke and I would advice anyone going to buy a mercedes to go to a diffrent dealership or ask for a diffrent salesperson TOM CHANCE defiantly gives car sales people a very bad name he is untrustworthy and a liar I can't express to people reading this review enough my husband drove 120miles for tom and his friend to have a laugh at his expense I'll never forgive or forget this affront

Tom chance

Mercedes-Benz of Tucson responded to this review

September 11, 2014

The situation that occurred between Jmw84 and Tom Chance is truly unfortunate. Obviously, a miscommunication occurred. Over the years, our company has done a lot of business with many of the family members of Jmw84. We would never intentionally mislead them or anyone else for that matter, into buying a Mercedes-Benz from us. We just don’t do business that way. We regret the miscommunication that occurred between Tom Chance and Jmw84 and we wish that it had never happened. We’re hopeful that Jmw84 has accepted our apology and realizes that sometimes these things do happen, but never intentionally. Sincerely, John Hornbeck General Manager

"Tom Chance- Sales"

Tom realized I made a mistake in leasing a new C250 - For 10 years I drove a ML350 SUV and was not use to a sedan. I tried driving and adjusting the seat to no avail. I told Tom of my problem and Management went so far to put seat covers. I loved the GLK SUV and Tom and personnel allowed me to trade in the C250 and found a lovely GLK350. Greg Ash handled all the financial end and Tom made me a very happy Mercedes owner. After 35 years owning a Mercedes I knew they would help me. The Tucson facility is beautiful, and the service is excellent. It is like visiting family. They even have soft drinks, pastries, and very lovely personnel. Thank you Tom. You are my hero.

Jason Cowdy Mark (service)

"Service Division: Evan"

Evan has always provided outstanding service. I highly recommend Evan as your Service Representative. Evan vast experience with MB will provide you with answers and also those questions you may not have thought to ask. Tucson MB has been an excellent after sale provider and the staff has always been outstanding in every way. I appreciate Evan's service.

Evan (Service)

"expedited treatment of convertible roof not working"

MB of Tucson immediately arranged a technician to examine my stuck convertible roof. They even invited me to the garage area (which was amazingly clean and organized) to show me that they could not duplicate the problem. I was ready to go within 30 minutes w/o charge. Great example of fantastic customer service.

"Service experience"

My ML is the 8th Mercedes I have owned in my life. My most recent experience with Mercedes in Tucson is the ultimate reason why I will always own a Mercedes. Mark Shofield, my service adviser is the very best. He is professional, available, and even a bit funny. I know that when I bring my car to the dealership for service the experience will be A+. Can''t beat every point of contact from the lady who answers the phone, to the young man who shuttles me back to work, to Mark, my service adviser. All very professional and downright nice. Also, I really appreciate the communication during the day as to what is happening to my car and when to expect job completion. I watch my friends who do not own a Mercedes always leave their dealerships angry ...I can honestly say, if they owned a Mercedes and had Chapman as their dealership and Mark as their adviser, that would never happen. I sometimes feel like I am their only customer, that is how great their customer service is. Thank you Mercedes. what an A+ experience at Chapman Mercedes! A very thankful customer, Barbara McFadden

Mark Shofield

"Appreciate the Care!"

I love my car and I really appreciate the care my car and I was given at a recent service. Mark and Scott were thorough and accommodating. Mark kept me informed throughout the whole process. My daughter and I have tried other service options for our cars but nothing beats Chapman!

Mark Schofield

"Chancellor"

Rich was friendly. Extra helpful in my situation Went out of his way to help me. I was very impressed. Great dealership and excllent experience. Most of all the work was done in exact time he promised.

Rich Van Sickle

"Great Experience"

I was so happy to have Rich as my service advisor. Rich has been my service advisor for more than 20 years. His care for me and my new Mercedes is nothing short of phenomenal. I could not be happier with the experience at MB of Tucson. The team of Greg Welch and Rich VanSickle is unbeatable.

Rich VanSickle

"Quality Service"

We are single owners of a 1984 Mercedes 300 SD purchased new. Gets 32 mpg city/highway even though it weighs like a tank. Chapman Motors does all servicing after moving to Arizona owing to management of Chapman Motors and most importantly service advisor Ev Stark and chief master mechanic Ken Tolzman !!!! On a scale of 1-10 they are a 12 UNTOUCHABLE !!! We had the steering lock froze in Green Valley recently. Called Mercedes for Life free towing, they picked up the car, brought to Chapman on Grant after hours. Next morning Ev called and discuss procedures to repair. They expedited repairs, serviced car, found diesel leak and repaired and advised tires checking badly because of age and leaking fuel damaged right motor mount. Tires are ordered and will schedule motor mount replacement. Drive car to N.C. annually after Ken checks it out. Ken, Ev and car have never failed us. Such service and personnel spells MERCEDES (the best). This car will easily go another 30 years. It is truly a lifetime car purchased new in 1984 and will be a lifetime car for our children. Thank you for the privilege of providing this review !!!!

Ev Stark Ken Tolzman