Mercedes-Benz of Tucson

Greg Ash

May 10, 2017

"Excellent service"

- luckyaldo

My service advisor (MARK) provided great excellent service ensured service issues were resolve on time and correct. Mr. Stark supported Mark in getting my vehicle work completed. To emphasize excellent service was provided.

Mark Schofield
Evan Stark

May 08, 2017

"Flew all the way from Syracuse, NY"

- M3Dream

We found our dream car online at this dealership. We got the deal we wanted and our salesperson, Tom Cavanagh, worked with us to make our experience as pleasant as possible. We were flying in from Syracuse to pick up the car and Tom even offered to pick us up from airport (Delta screwed that one up). Nevertheless, the car was exactly what they said it was and was ready to go when we got there. It says a lot when you can pick up a car (sigh unseen) and then drive it 2,300 miles across the country. Service was impeccable. Would definitely do business with this dealership again!

Thomas Cavanagh

May 03, 2017

"Terrific First Experience "

- Kevin White

From the ease of making my appointment, to meeting Richard Vansickle my Service Advisor I'm total satisfied. Everything was smooth, in addition to a concern I was experiencing I was also assisted by the Shop Foreman, Eric Foster who was also a gentleman & Professional. I couldn't be more pleased with my first experience at Mercedes-Benz of Tucson! Kevin White

Rich VanSickle