Mercedes-Benz of Tucson

Steve Shumaker

March 26, 2017

"Outstanding Experience"

- marcomdobinaz

I had been looking for just the right car for some time. Tom Cavanagh and Jason Gates stayed patient and helped me find just the right car. When I visited the dealership to see the car I did not have my trade with me and they made arrangements to deliver my new Mercedes to Scottsdale and take my car back to Tucson. There were no surprises and I love my new E63. I highly recommend letting this team help you - they proved to me that a little distance didn't matter.

February 22, 2017

"Excellent Buying Experience"

- Oscar

Natasha worked with me for months, until she found the vehicle I wanted. She never gave up on me and took me seriously. Natasha is patient, knowledgeable, professional and very easy to talk to. She made the whole Mercedes-Benz of Tucson experience pleasant and completely painless.

January 26, 2017

"Allen Pollack is an exemplary salesman."

- Robert S

Allen Pollack sold me two cars and was outstanding in all aspects of the sale. He answered all questions, provided complete list of all the accessories available, and even provided an assistant to sit with me to review all of the functions of the car. An enjoyable experience with both purchases. I will always seek out Allen and MercedesBenz of Tucson for when I am buying a car. Robert S.

Mercedes-Benz of Tucson, Tucson, AZ, 85715