Mercedes-Benz of Tucson

About Mercedes-Benz of Tucson

About Mercedes-Benz of Tucson

Randy2015
6/29/2015

"Purchasing a hard to find GLK"

I just moved to Tucson from NY, where there were 6 dealers within 25 miles of my house (Mercedes of Tucson is about 35 miles from my new home in Saddlebrooke). Since they don't have local competition I was a bit worried about what to expect. I was very pleasantly surprised. They were competitive and my salesperson Natasha was knowledgeable. She was not only well informed about the vehicle we wanted but the history of Mercedes Benz. The equipment we wanted on the GLK was hard to find (my NY dealers weren't able to) but she did and ordered it for us based on phone calls from NY before she met me or got a deposit. The rest of the staff was also very helpful. Kristen who delivered the car spent over an hour going over the fine points of the the vehicle and Greg Hart was a pleasure to work with, which I don't usually say about the finance guy. We love Mercedes automobiles and hope this will be the beginning of a long term relate ship.

Kristen

Sherrie Bellamy
6/21/2015

"Driving a fabulous convertiable 2015 E 550"

Jason Gates, Sales Manager and Eddie Martinez, Floor Manager, provided concierge service from securing my new car, to getting the lease, to answering all my questions promptly and professionally. Considering I live in Scottsdale and no one would assist me up here I was pleasantly surprised to find such a professional team of people, which also included the internet sales manager Bruce Canterberry in Tucson to answer all my questions making me feel appreciated as a customer of theirs. I will be their client for life in all my cars in the future and will refer them to all my friends and work associates when securing a new or used car. I am in real estate and delighted to have my new car which was delivered to my door. Respectfully submitted Sherrie Bellamy, CLMS,GRI Serving all your real estate needs

Tucson Carl
6/04/2015

"Service above and beyond ..."

Something special happened this past Monday. I own a 2007 RED Mercedes SL-550. My dream car. I named her Ruby Red and I really take care of her. Last week I realized that my retractable hard top would not retract. "Ruby Red" couldn't "let her hair down". I called Chapman Mercedes on Saturday and they promptly scheduled me in for service first thing Monday morning. I arrived and the car was in a service bay before I could brew my coffee. I noticed through the observation windows into the shop that the tech working on the car was the same one who worked on my service the previous week. In a short time, the auto top was working, the car was washed and ready to go. I took the time to introduce myself to the tech and thank him for who he was. 30 minutes later, at a local Starbucks, I decided to "let Ruby Red's" hair down and the retractable top stopped and jammed half-way down. No up, no down. I quickly called my Service Advisor and he quickly got Aaron on the phone. Aaron asked several questions of me and Evan dispatched Aaron to the rescue. 40 minutes later, Ruby Red was on her way home ... fixed good as new. What was special was Aaron and how he handled the delicate situation. I am retired from management with a major airline. If Aaron was not so happy with his job and highly skilled in his trade, I would have persuaded him to shift careers ON THE SPOT. I hope Chapman realizes what a total positive asset that they have hidden in their "back room". This man is worth his weight in gold to your organization. Thank you Aaron. I salute you. You turned a sour situation into an absolutely positive experience. "Way to go, young man!"

Aaron - Service Tech

ylvisakerp
6/03/2015

"Warranty and Service Excellence"

Amazing service from exceptionally qualified staff. Natasha, my salesperson, continues to reach out to me frequently to check on my satisfaction with my CLS 550. Always pleasant, professional, and ready to assist, Natasha makes it easy to decide where I will buy my next Mercedes and to whom I will recommend friends and acquaintances by their vehicle from. Steve has been a service champion for both my Mercedes vehicles over the past year and a primary reason why I now believe the extended vehicle and wheel/tire warranties are a much better investment than I originally thought. Everything written suggests that they aren't a good value, but I disagree wholeheartedly. Each time I bring my vehicle in for service, Steve assesses, documents, and then makes sure all my vehicles needs are addressed before I drive off the premises.

cnsam
5/25/2015

"Best Service Ever"

I have dealt with auto dealers across the USA over the past 60 years and have never experienced such outstanding service as this team provided.

Heidi Kolb

PeteS500
4/07/2015

"A great dealership to do business with"

I purchased a used S500 from MB of Tucson in November 2014. It carried a warranty but I was a little worried as I live outside of Denver and was not sure how a dealer warranty would be handled out of state should something go wrong. well, I soon found out as the car suffered an air conditioner failure on the trip back to Denver. I contacted MB of Tucson and they said to take it to the local dealer and they would take care of the charges. I did and they did but beyond that, the dealer in Westminster Colorado did not fix the entire problem but MB of Tucson again stepped up and took care of it by reimbursing me for the final repair carried out by an independent shop here in the Denver area. I would be happy to purchase another car from this dealer and would highly recommend them to anyone that is in the market for a new or used quality car.

Service Manager Picket and general manager John Honbeck

Becky2015
4/02/2015

"Excellent service"

Received excellent service from the sales team below mentioned, very satisfied with the purchase and lease of my vehicles, definitely will go back to the dealership in the future

vilseck21
3/13/2015

"they take care of other deals customers A++++++"

I bought my CPO 2012 C250 at a dealer in Texas. I needed services done on my car, so I took it to Mercedes of Tucson. I live in sierra vista, and I needed a loaner. I call on a Monday, and told me to bring it up the next day. With my old BMW it took a week to get an appointment, and they would not give me a loaner since I did not buy new form them. I brought it up the next day, and they were out of service loaners, but they had a Dodge Challenger from enterprise waiting for me at no cost. I had that for 3 days, and I got a call form them that they had a loner to put me in now. So even if they are out of loaners they put me in a car at their cost. Mark my service adviser was great, and about 6 days later I had 3 things or warantee and my Service B done. The only reason it took so long was the fact that the parts were coming in from the east cost and it was shut down due to a blizzard on the entire eastern seaboard. Not only that but they DETAILED AND WAXED my car for only $75, that is unheard of.

williamar2000
2/12/2015

"Great Dealership"

Absolutely brilliant service as usual; but then again I have always received very high quality service at this dealership that I didn’t expect any less this time. Staff are super professional and attentive. My car was collected at my work place with a loaner and when I went to pick it up, it was washed and cleaned in and out! They made the whole experience worthwhile of owning a Mercedes.

Bill Jeffries
11/06/2014

"Great Service "

I truly enjoy my experience each time I have my Mercedes serviced. They are extremely pleasant. I want to thank personally Mark Scholfield for his professionalism.

Reviews of Natasha Rogerson