Mercedes-Benz of Tucson

About Mercedes-Benz of Tucson

jvavra
8/28/2015

"Excellent Buying Experience"

Adrian was wonderful in guiding us through the purchase process. Very knowledgeable of his product and made us feel most welcome as prospective buyers and then very valued as new car owners. You and't miss with Adrian.

MikeProut
8/22/2015

"Excellent advice on prepurchase private-sale inspection"

Accurate tech inspection of a possible private purchase revealed deferred maintenance equal to 25% of sellers price. Service manager provided superb advice. Expert resource. This dealer provided service well beyond expectation at a very reasonable price.

Luis (in parts sales dept)

larengineer
8/16/2015

"Mercedes Family Dealer"

I have used Mercedes Benz of tucson since 2006 when I came to town with my 2002 S55 AMG. I have had the Team service (4) MBs I have owned. I purchased a car from them in 2014 which is a CL63 AMG. Exceptional Leadership and Service environment.

Joe Hunter- MB Master Tech

Sandy J
8/04/2015

"Great buying experience!"

Just purchased a car from Mercedes of Tucson and it was such a different car buying experience from previous purchases. Pleasant sales people, not pushy, honest and helpful, fair prices on the purchase and the trade-in appraisal. Everyone was so nice to work with! What a great team!

Jesse Barrios

Ian Boulton
7/24/2015

"Great dealership, make you feel comfortable and relaxed."

I recently purchased a new Mercedes Benz from MB of Tucson and they made the buying experience really pleasurable. The sales person (Allen Pollack) was extremely knowledgeable about the product and had a relaxed, no pressure sales style. Allen worked hard to craft a competitive deal, and made me feel great about my vehicle selection. If you are looking for a new Mercedes Benz and you appreciate excellent customer service ask for Allen Pollack. I’m sure you will enjoy your buying experience as much as I did.

Akhil Kanakkassery
7/15/2015

"Excellent Customer Service!!"

The customer service at MB-Tucson was one of the best I have experienced. Max, who worked with me is an amazing guy. Helped me get all the information I needed and arranged to experience the car before I decided. The experience was different from normal stores in the sense the people at MB-Tucson were there to help me get what I want instead of getting the sale. Max and Greg helped me get what I want and gave good advice too. It was great talking to Brian, the manager whom I met the first day I visited the showroom too. Even if I move, I would rather get my next car from here, because the people here are really great.

Randidod
7/11/2015

"Very comfortable professionalism"

Very good experience at MB of Tucson. Greg Welch was the point man in helping me find my dream SUV and took care of my husband and I through the process. Thank you, Greg! Greg Hart (finance) was so kind in tailoring our financing to exactly what we needed/wanted. Lastly, our concierge, Kristin Jones was awesome in showing us how to enjoy every thing our SUV offers - which is jaw dropping. I have never felt welcome in an auto dealership before but this team really did make us feel like we had just joined a very nice club (which I guess we have). These people are passionate about cars and are die-hard Maercedes-Benz affectionados. I love my GLK350 and actually look forward to going back there for maintenance!

Randy2015
6/29/2015

"Purchasing a hard to find GLK"

I just moved to Tucson from NY, where there were 6 dealers within 25 miles of my house (Mercedes of Tucson is about 35 miles from my new home in Saddlebrooke). Since they don't have local competition I was a bit worried about what to expect. I was very pleasantly surprised. They were competitive and my salesperson Natasha was knowledgeable. She was not only well informed about the vehicle we wanted but the history of Mercedes Benz. The equipment we wanted on the GLK was hard to find (my NY dealers weren't able to) but she did and ordered it for us based on phone calls from NY before she met me or got a deposit. The rest of the staff was also very helpful. Kristen who delivered the car spent over an hour going over the fine points of the the vehicle and Greg Hart was a pleasure to work with, which I don't usually say about the finance guy. We love Mercedes automobiles and hope this will be the beginning of a long term relate ship.

Kristen

Sherrie Bellamy
6/21/2015

"Driving a fabulous convertiable 2015 E 550"

Jason Gates, Sales Manager and Eddie Martinez, Floor Manager, provided concierge service from securing my new car, to getting the lease, to answering all my questions promptly and professionally. Considering I live in Scottsdale and no one would assist me up here I was pleasantly surprised to find such a professional team of people, which also included the internet sales manager Bruce Canterberry in Tucson to answer all my questions making me feel appreciated as a customer of theirs. I will be their client for life in all my cars in the future and will refer them to all my friends and work associates when securing a new or used car. I am in real estate and delighted to have my new car which was delivered to my door. Respectfully submitted Sherrie Bellamy, CLMS,GRI Serving all your real estate needs

Tucson Carl
6/04/2015

"Service above and beyond ..."

Something special happened this past Monday. I own a 2007 RED Mercedes SL-550. My dream car. I named her Ruby Red and I really take care of her. Last week I realized that my retractable hard top would not retract. "Ruby Red" couldn't "let her hair down". I called Chapman Mercedes on Saturday and they promptly scheduled me in for service first thing Monday morning. I arrived and the car was in a service bay before I could brew my coffee. I noticed through the observation windows into the shop that the tech working on the car was the same one who worked on my service the previous week. In a short time, the auto top was working, the car was washed and ready to go. I took the time to introduce myself to the tech and thank him for who he was. 30 minutes later, at a local Starbucks, I decided to "let Ruby Red's" hair down and the retractable top stopped and jammed half-way down. No up, no down. I quickly called my Service Advisor and he quickly got Aaron on the phone. Aaron asked several questions of me and Evan dispatched Aaron to the rescue. 40 minutes later, Ruby Red was on her way home ... fixed good as new. What was special was Aaron and how he handled the delicate situation. I am retired from management with a major airline. If Aaron was not so happy with his job and highly skilled in his trade, I would have persuaded him to shift careers ON THE SPOT. I hope Chapman realizes what a total positive asset that they have hidden in their "back room". This man is worth his weight in gold to your organization. Thank you Aaron. I salute you. You turned a sour situation into an absolutely positive experience. "Way to go, young man!"

Aaron - Service Tech