Metro Ford Miami

Metro Ford Miami
Call
Metro Ford Miami Info

Plantation Ford

"Ford Fusion 2015 _ Student Deal"

Hello my name is Ricardo. On September 30th, Clarence Martin helped me obtain the best deal ever. He walked me through the process very smoothly and made my first car leasing experience amazing. Clarence Martin provided me with a lot of suggestions which made my decision easier. The agent for the insurance was very helpful as well and also Luis from Finance helped me finalize the deal. I will recommend my classmates and friends Metro Ford as the best dealership with a flawless service. Thank you again for the Ford Fusion.

Clarence Martin

"The best car buying experience!"

Our experience at Metro Ford was amazing! Their customer service is incredible. We spoke with Dyshawn online prior to coming into the dealership... Which was very convenient and she was super helpful. We came in about 30 minutes before closing but did not feel rushed or hurried. Our salesman, Norvell, took great care of us and was a pleasure to work with. The sales manager, Jay, got us a great deal. The finance manager Allan was awesome to work with. We will definitely be back when we are ready for another car!! Thank you!

Norvell, Dyshawn, Jay and Allan

"Simple and easy experiance "

Lynne Williams was able to help me through the process quickly and easily making the buying experience as painless as possible. The whole team were helpfull and accommodating with regards to the trade in and the purchase. I am very happy with my purchase and the service provided during and after the process.

Lynne Williams, Alex McDonald

"Awesome car buying experience "

I absolutely loved my car buying experience! Everyone was friendly and answered all of my questions! Clarence Martin took care of me like family! He was awesome!

Clarence Martin

June 09, 2014

You were satisfied with your experience and we're happy to hear about this! Your five-star review is wonderful and we thank you for reaching out to us. We are happy to know you enjoyed working with Clarence. Thank you so much and if your car needs servicing please don’t hesitate to contact us! Be well, Danny Marks - dmarks@metroford.com

"A GREAT NEW EXPERIENCE"

Sin we arrived at Metro Ford, Mr. Miguel Angel Carrillo welcome so friendly that it felt like family getting to see each other. He worked with us without any reservation, first seeing 2013 used cars and test driving it. No being very convinced to purchase the used car due to the mileage on them, he then took us around the entire lot of brand new cars until we were satisfied with the 2014 Escape that we got. The hardest part was to decide on which color, he was very patient, then test drive and get started with the paper work for which Mr. Zaal was at hand and between both of them everything went extremely smooth. Thank you Metro Ford.

MIGUEL ANGEL CARRILLO

April 28, 2014

Thank you for your review and your recent Escape purchase! We strive for total client satisfaction throughout the purchase process and during your vehicle ownership. Our team wants to provide not only a great deal but the best information so you can be assured you're making the right decision. We're thrilled you had a good experience with Miguel; he's an asset to our dealership. Enjoy your Escape and please let us know if you need anything. Regards, Danny Marks - Metro Ford dmarks@metroford.com

"I recently needed a new car and was not looking forward..."

I recently needed a new car and was not looking forward to the whole ordeal of going into a dealership and spending long hours on the transaction. I have had some bad experiences in the past car shopping that left me a bit disillusioned with the whole process. Luckily I went to Metro Ford and was directed to Daniel Galeas. Daniel was by far the best salesman I have encountered. He was not only friendly and knowledgeable, but handled the whole experience making sure everything went as smoothly as possible. Really made the whole experience much better than I could have imagined. By the end of the whole process it was more like I was dealing with another member of my family than a car salesman! Now I know that all future purchases and recommendations will go to Metro Ford and Daniel Galeas. If you are looking for a car go here, and ask for him. You will not go wrong!

Daniel Galeas

April 08, 2014

Manny, I sincerely thank you for going out of your way to write this review about our dealership! I am so happy to hear that, of all of your car buying experiences, this last trip to our dealership was among the best. We understand that one thing people value most during their car-shopping experience is a hassle-free and relaxing environment. It is great to know that Daniel and the team accomplished this with you. We look forward to seeing you in the future for any other automotive needs! Regards, Danny Marks - Metro Ford dmarks@metroford.com

"I am so happy with the service I received from Jose A...."

I am so happy with the service I received from Jose A. Milian at Metro Ford that I am now leasing my second Ford Focus. I never have to worry again about taking days or weeks to buy a car. I'm convinced that I am getting a better driving experience and spending less over a lifetime of car ownership. Thank you Metro Ford and especially Jose A, Milian for keeping this customer one happy camper.

Jose A. Milian

February 13, 2014

Jose is going to love this review and we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. Congratulations on your Ford Focus! We love your five-star review and we appreciate your business! Regards, Danny Marks - Metro Ford dmarks@metroford.com

"Jose Diaz did an excellent job and treated us very well...."

Jose Diaz did an excellent job and treated us very well. He tried to make our deal every way possible, friendly and servce oriented, good service

Jose diaz

"Outstanding service provided by the salesperson!!! he was..."

Outstanding service provided by the salesperson!!! he was very thorough and knowledgeable of the product that hewas selling. I found the total experience to be quite pleasing in comparison to other dealerships I have dealt with.

Lenox Wright

"Hicimos ya dos operaciones con Metroford y con nuestro..."

Hicimos ya dos operaciones con Metroford y con nuestro agente Bill Rodriguez. Ambas muy satisfactorias, estamos muy contentos. A nivel de la atención, Bill Rodriguez es totalmente remarcable, impecable trato, explicaciones claras, amigable, flexible, paciente y comprometido con las necesidades del cliente. A nivel de el automovil: Ford Focus : Lease en Agosto 2012, muy conformes Ford Escape: Lease en Octubre 2013, muy conformes Seguiremos haciendo negocios con ustedes, sobre todo con el apoyo de Bill Rodriguez. Muchas gracias ! Stella y Marcos Alvarez Phone: 305 300 7404

Bill Rodriguez