Metro Ford Miami

Metro Ford Miami Info

Plantation Ford

tarr0y0
2/12/2016

"Surprised by the attitude of the service attendent. "

I usually receive pretty good service when servicing my Ford truck @ Metro Ford located @ 9000 NW 7th Ave in Miami 33150 but not when Im unlucky enough to get Service attendant Derrick Lankford. Ever time I get this guy its always something. Erroneous information, call backs are non-existent. and the attitude on the phone is the worst. I called to see if a part came in and upon answering the phone he thinks hes talking with one of his buddies and rambos on until I get a word in and let him know that I'm a customer. No apologies, just a "what do you need". I give him my name and remind him that I'm calling again for my part and I get the response "I've been busy, yeah the part is in" I go in and get the same response in person... It took literally 15 minutes to put the part in. Other than the lack of Mr. Lankford's customer service, Metro Ford is a pretty nice dealership.

Derrick Lankford

Chocolocks
1/28/2016

"Inconsiderate , unprofessional , insinsitive service departm"

I'm livid; not only am the recipient of a lemon; ( vehicle has over 200 problems) I'm unable reliable service from service reference repairs. Same repair for the same problem over and over.. Some times it takes days for a rental vehicle . Months before my vehicle is ready. This is unacceptable . Direlection of duty., and no regard for the customers inconvenience. They could care less.. I'm so disgruntle, and frustrated. I feel betrayed . My car has been in the shop an average of every three weeks since purchase. The food 500 is a piece of manure. And the services of Metro ford is unacceptable for seniors needing their service and help. I plan to go further with this complaint. They suck,,!!!!!!!!!! Disgruntled , highly irritated customer

John

BobL
1/11/2016

"dishonest and deceptive"

I went to Metro Ford to see an advertised used car. I told the salesman, who in my presence, told the sales manager that I would only negotiate a bottom line price, which includes all fees and add ons. After negotiation, we came to an agreed price. When presented with the sales contract 2 fees totaling $1200.00 had been added to the agreed price. The most outrageous fee add on was $599.99 for nitrogen fill for the tires. The typical cost for hydrogen fill, I learned, which is of questionable benefit, is $3-4.00 per tire what totals $583.99 less than their claimed fee, and which, was reprinted on the contract. Clearly the $599.99 fee was a bogus add on. The other fee of $599.99 was a "predelivery fee". Aside from being totally bogus fees, they were in $1200.00 in unnecessary fees in the excess of the agreed upon price, and which I had informed them I would not negotiate. They refused to honor the agreed upon price and remove the bogus fees. I walked out and did not purchase the subject car,

Mr. Levine

nikkyd
12/23/2015

"Awesome Service "

I want to acknowledge Mr. Lance who did an awesome job. My time here at Ford was not to purchase a car but to get my car serviced. Mr. Lance noticed that there was a need and he met sure my needs were met. He's an excellent sales person and he he shows that he cares for the customer. It truly met alot to me that he went above and beyond to make sure I was getting the right car. I can truly say I left here a happy customer.

Allan, Mike and Yunior

HR2015
12/15/2015

"My F150"

Thanks to Edel at Metro Ford I'm enjoying my new F150 with my family. You want to be treated with respect, friendliness, and good attitude, and respect go see Edel at Metro Ford.

Edel

Scott and Zara Burch
12/12/2015

"Pre Owned Purchase by a out of State buyer"

Julio Filgueiras was our salesman for our pre owned purchase. Julio was the right man for us to work with, his knowledge of cars for our family was prefect. Julio made the time required seem tolerable due to his assistance during the entire process. Julio assisted in the negotiations for the price savings to meet our budget. He assisted in our ability to purchase in Miami and car to be registered in Georgia. I would recommend Julio Filgueiras as a salesman to anyone who is in need of a salesman and a person the assist your family with care through any car purchase. Scott Burch

Julio Filgueiras

Glenda
12/09/2015

"Excellent Customer Service!!!"

The salesman, Alex McDonald, was excellent. Alex helped me select the perfect car for myself and worked with me to get the best price and best offer on my trade in. While the whole process needs to be quicker, Alex made the long wait much more tolerable. Of course car buying is a drawn out process at any dealership, but the quality of service and fair pricing at Metro Ford was worth the drive from Doral. I LOVE my 2016 Mustang Convertible!!!

Alex McDonald

Beyondblessed99
12/08/2015

"I came in looking for a car and the rest is history! "

Yassar and Jay has got to be two people sent from heaven. These two men with out a doubt was always thier to guide me and help me through out the dealership. I've heard a lot of bad stories with bad experiences with other dealerships but you have my word Metro Ford is the complete opposite these people will ensure you are satisfied with whatever you're looking for. Thank you for the 2012 Ford Fiesta Yassar & Jay

Yassar & Jay

CLB3
11/25/2015

"The best Salesman I've seen"

I've came to the dealership to purchase a car (fusion) and that I did; with the help of salesman name of Jefferson. I've couldnt have came across a better salesman then him with his dedication of assisting me and getting me in the car I actually wanted. Good Job Jeff "Hope you'll exceed and you'll get recognize for your GREAT work you do".

Jefferson Lizaire/ Paul Collins/ Allen Anderson

fletch3r
11/17/2015

"Great place to buy a car"

Having moved to the US I started looking for my first car. Unfortunately I was limited by a number of factors which were small down payment I could afford, absence of POI as I just arrived to the country and 0 credit score. I went from one dealership to another and got refused each time due to the reasons mentioned above. And to my great luck I stopped at this place on my way home and met Sergio Sanabria. It took him just a half an hour to find a solution for me and a few hours later I drove home in my first car. Words can't really express how grateful I am for his help and assistance that day. I would definitely recommend consider this place for your next car purhcase.

Sergio Sanabria