Metro Ford Miami

Metro Ford Miami Info

Plantation Ford

UberFushion
4/10/2015

"Awesome car shopping experience!"

Metro Ford is the best! On arrival, in the showroom, they set me up with sales associate Yasser Valdes. I couldn't be happier with level of Yassers professionalism during my purchasing experience. After explaining to Yasser what I was looking for he selected 2 cars. After test driving both I took one home..... It was that simple! Shop at Metro Ford for your next car purchase and ask for Yasser!

Yasser Valdes

Car_buyer
3/25/2015

"Great"

Sergio Sanabria did a great job helping me purchase my vehicle. Right from the beginning, I was given the attention I needed which made me feel comfortable purchasing a vehicle

Sergio Sanabria

loots01
2/25/2015

"Buyers BEWARE!"

Lets give credit where its due. The repair performed on my vehicle was good, they fixed my problem even though it wasn't as fast as i was told it would take. The price was also good when i bought the vehicle. Now other than that, the minute you walk out the dealer i have received the worst customer service experience of my life. People who answer the phone with an attitude, that's if they answer after calling 2 weeks straight. every simple process seems to take longer than anywhere else. the people assigned to do certain things nobody else can do is "Never Around" or always out on an emergency... the list goes on. they might have a good mechanic. but they're staff is quite horrible with a few exceptions. In conclusion, i will never buy from here again or refer anyone. im not the type to write reviews but i was so mad at their service that the least i could do was share it with other people. (I'm pretty sure most of the positive reviews are people that work at the dealer, so im guessing they're also good at keeping a good image at all cost)

Dont Remember

Ricardo2014
10/18/2014

"Ford Fusion 2015 _ Student Deal"

Hello my name is Ricardo. On September 30th, Clarence Martin helped me obtain the best deal ever. He walked me through the process very smoothly and made my first car leasing experience amazing. Clarence Martin provided me with a lot of suggestions which made my decision easier. The agent for the insurance was very helpful as well and also Luis from Finance helped me finalize the deal. I will recommend my classmates and friends Metro Ford as the best dealership with a flawless service. Thank you again for the Ford Fusion.

Clarence Martin

ariel.margolis.7
9/27/2014

"The best car buying experience!"

Our experience at Metro Ford was amazing! Their customer service is incredible. We spoke with Dyshawn online prior to coming into the dealership... Which was very convenient and she was super helpful. We came in about 30 minutes before closing but did not feel rushed or hurried. Our salesman, Norvell, took great care of us and was a pleasure to work with. The sales manager, Jay, got us a great deal. The finance manager Allan was awesome to work with. We will definitely be back when we are ready for another car!! Thank you!

Norvell, Dyshawn, Jay and Allan

Fsean1
9/10/2014

"Simple and easy experiance "

Lynne Williams was able to help me through the process quickly and easily making the buying experience as painless as possible. The whole team were helpfull and accommodating with regards to the trade in and the purchase. I am very happy with my purchase and the service provided during and after the process.

Lynne Williams, Alex McDonald

cweems01
6/06/2014

"Awesome car buying experience "

I absolutely loved my car buying experience! Everyone was friendly and answered all of my questions! Clarence Martin took care of me like family! He was awesome!

Clarence Martin

June 09, 2014

You were satisfied with your experience and we're happy to hear about this! Your five-star review is wonderful and we thank you for reaching out to us. We are happy to know you enjoyed working with Clarence. Thank you so much and if your car needs servicing please don’t hesitate to contact us! Be well, Danny Marks - dmarks@metroford.com

Auxiliary
4/27/2014

"A GREAT NEW EXPERIENCE"

Sin we arrived at Metro Ford, Mr. Miguel Angel Carrillo welcome so friendly that it felt like family getting to see each other. He worked with us without any reservation, first seeing 2013 used cars and test driving it. No being very convinced to purchase the used car due to the mileage on them, he then took us around the entire lot of brand new cars until we were satisfied with the 2014 Escape that we got. The hardest part was to decide on which color, he was very patient, then test drive and get started with the paper work for which Mr. Zaal was at hand and between both of them everything went extremely smooth. Thank you Metro Ford.

MIGUEL ANGEL CARRILLO

April 28, 2014

Thank you for your review and your recent Escape purchase! We strive for total client satisfaction throughout the purchase process and during your vehicle ownership. Our team wants to provide not only a great deal but the best information so you can be assured you're making the right decision. We're thrilled you had a good experience with Miguel; he's an asset to our dealership. Enjoy your Escape and please let us know if you need anything. Regards, Danny Marks - Metro Ford dmarks@metroford.com

mannys008
4/07/2014

"I recently needed a new car and was not looking forward..."

I recently needed a new car and was not looking forward to the whole ordeal of going into a dealership and spending long hours on the transaction. I have had some bad experiences in the past car shopping that left me a bit disillusioned with the whole process. Luckily I went to Metro Ford and was directed to Daniel Galeas. Daniel was by far the best salesman I have encountered. He was not only friendly and knowledgeable, but handled the whole experience making sure everything went as smoothly as possible. Really made the whole experience much better than I could have imagined. By the end of the whole process it was more like I was dealing with another member of my family than a car salesman! Now I know that all future purchases and recommendations will go to Metro Ford and Daniel Galeas. If you are looking for a car go here, and ask for him. You will not go wrong!

Daniel Galeas

April 08, 2014

Manny, I sincerely thank you for going out of your way to write this review about our dealership! I am so happy to hear that, of all of your car buying experiences, this last trip to our dealership was among the best. We understand that one thing people value most during their car-shopping experience is a hassle-free and relaxing environment. It is great to know that Daniel and the team accomplished this with you. We look forward to seeing you in the future for any other automotive needs! Regards, Danny Marks - Metro Ford dmarks@metroford.com

martha1965
2/11/2014

"I am so happy with the service I received from Jose A...."

I am so happy with the service I received from Jose A. Milian at Metro Ford that I am now leasing my second Ford Focus. I never have to worry again about taking days or weeks to buy a car. I'm convinced that I am getting a better driving experience and spending less over a lifetime of car ownership. Thank you Metro Ford and especially Jose A, Milian for keeping this customer one happy camper.

Jose A. Milian

February 13, 2014

Jose is going to love this review and we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. Congratulations on your Ford Focus! We love your five-star review and we appreciate your business! Regards, Danny Marks - Metro Ford dmarks@metroford.com