Meyer Honda

Finance manager

August 16, 2017

"Jose all the way"

- durielvancourt

Jose Diaz-Cervantes exemplifies the manner in which car salesman should practice their profession. Jose patiently answered each question and reviewed the important aspects of regarding our potential purchase. Jose exhibited a low pressure approach which provided us with a pleasant atmosphere to finalize our decision. Jose committed to locating the exact vehicle desired and followed up to let us know his progress in a timely manner. Once located, Jose ensured the vehicle was ready and scheduled a time for delivery. When we arrived, Jose had the paperwork prepared and minimized the time needed to complete the transaction. I would recommend Jose and Meyer Honda for both the experienced and inexperienced buyers.

Jose Diaz

August 16, 2017

"Happy with experience"

- HRVowner,marc123

James was helpful and responsive as we explored the purchase of a 2017 HRV. We corresponded by email and after a visit to the dealership agreed on a trade-in value for our car. He located the car we wanted at another dealership and had it sent to O'Fallon. He was patient as we checked out our new Honda during delivery and overall did a nice job during the sale. Dale was competent and quick as we worked through our financing.

August 11, 2017

"Found me the right car with the right salesman"

- vmk

I waited 6 months to get the Pilot model I wanted. The dealership helped me get it by finding it at a nearby location and retrieving it for me. This is the 6th new Honda I have purchased from this dealership over the years. If you get the right salesperson, it can make all the difference! James Adams is my favorite salesperson of all time! I also love their service department because they are friendly, courteous and prompt.

Used 2015 Honda Accord, $17600